•  
  • #81 by manayunk770 on 03 Jul 2018
  • #82 by lazonalover on 21 Jul 2018
  •  
  • #83 by SCJames on 25 Jul 2018
  •  
  • #84 by SCJames on 30 Jul 2018
  • Narmin is looking finer than ever.
    Can't wait to see what happens when she hits the stage again.

• #85 by SCJames on 05 Aug 2018
  • Less than 3 weeks out and looking ready.

• #86 by fitnessfanatic on 12 Aug 2018
  • From IFBB Portland Classic, bikini division.

• #87 by SCJames on 13 Aug 2018
  • Thanks to Fitnessfanatic for up-to-date stage coverage.
    I think Narmin could have placed higher, but who can ever tell what the judges see and think?

• #88 by fitnessfanatic on 14 Aug 2018
  • I agree about her judging placement (3rd) in this show, SCJames.  I know Narmin hasn't competed at all this year so maybe that had something to do with her placement.  I know she will be competing in the Olympia's later this month and if she can get a top 5 placement, that should be a encouraging showing for her after so much time off.
  • #89 by SCJames on 14 Aug 2018
  • I agree about her judging placement (3rd) in this show, SCJames.  I know Narmin hasn't competed at all this year so maybe that had something to do with her placement.  I know she will be competing in the Olympia's later this month and if she can get a top 5 placement, that should be a encouraging showing for her after so much time off.

Thanks FF. She's heading to the John Lindsey Musclefest this coming weekend. From her page:

BACK TO BACK PEAK WEEK!
    That’s right back on it and my next show is this weekend at musclecontest Pacific USA! Excited to grace this stage, Muscle Contest is where it all began for me..my very first Bodybuilding experience!
    Looking forward to being in San Diego and allowing my friends and family to come out and support me!!! If your local come out and support your girl this Saturday! So excited...
    5 DAYS OUT till musclecontest Pacific USA and doing everything I need to, to bring my best yet again, sipping on my Best BCAA Shredded from BPI sports. Keeping my muscles hydrated and full while I’m back on peak week again!

• #90 by fitnessfanatic on 19 Aug 2018
  • IFBB Pacific Pro

I haven't seen the final results but I am sure Narmin placed in the top 4 and probably top 2.
Pages:
Actions