Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572712 Posts in 72108 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:09:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104141 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2014, 04:27:40 pm »
British Bulldog vs Wendy Lindquist

Davey Smith, aka, the British Bulldog ran down the UFWL hallway, he turned the corner past the dressing room area, when he saw Wendy. He slowed to a walk and crept up behind her, unaware that he was right behind her, he tapped her on the shoulder.

Wendy spun around, dressed in a skimpy black bikini, she jumped when she saw him grinning at her. “What's your problem Bulldog, next time you do that, I'll punch you in the groin.” she said glaring at him.

“I hear your a great wrestler, why don't you test your skills in the ring with me.” he said grinning at her. “Unless you're afraid to fight a man.”

Wendy shook her head. “I'm not afraid of you.” she said clenching her fists. “I'll wrestle you or any other man in this federation.” Wendy flexed a side chest pose, her muscular body glistening with sweat.

“Very nice, but can your skills pay the bills.” he said flexing a double biceps pose. His biceps dwarfed Wendy's.

Wendy stepped back in awe, she nodded and moved into a double biceps pose. “Not bad, looks like you work out a lot. My skills can pay all the bills.”

“Just you wait and see, Wendy.” Bulldog said, he turned and walked towards the ring, bumping against Wendy as he passed.  “If you have a big ego, I'll be sure to deflate it.”

“If you think you can, but I won't give you an easy win.” Wendy said and followed after the British Bulldog.

In the Ring

Wendy stood in the center of the ring, staring into The Bulldog's eyes. She grinned and flexed her biceps. Bulldog rubbed his hands together. Ref Natalya Neidhart stood between them. “The object of this match, is to secure the dog collar around your opponent's throat. The loser gets fed dog food. Begin.” Natalya said she pointed tho the southwest corner of the ring, a pole was tied to the steel post,  a long chain with a dog collar tied to the top of the pole. She clapped her hands and  called for the bell.

Wendy locked up with the Bulldog in the center of the ring. Bulldog kneed Wendy in the abs, she doubled over in pain, Bulldog placed her in a side headlock, he leaped and bulldogged her to the mat. Bulldog rose to his feet, and stood over Wendy. “Is this all you've got?” He said, and pressed his right heel on Wendy's left hand.

Wendy screamed and clutched her left hand. She rolled towards the ring apron, and pulled herself to her feet, panting as she leaned against the ropes. She glared at Bulldog as she caught her breath. Bulldog ran at Wendy, he grabbed her hair, and tossed her over his right shoulder. He slammed his right booted heel onto Wendy's abs, and laughed as he dragged Wendy to her feet.

The Bulldog lifted Wendy into a vertical suplex, he broke into a run, power slamming Wendy to to the mat. He dragged Wendy to the southeast corner of the ring by her ankles, and leaned her against the middle turnbuckle.  He grabbed the dog collar chained to the corner post and buckled it around Wendy's throat. Natalya raised Bulldog's arm in victory, she rolled out of the ring, bent down and picked the bowl of wet dog food up and set it on the apron. She rolled back into the ring, and pressed Wendy's face into the dog food. Wendy gagged and pulled her head away, her face smothered in wet dog food.

Bulldog leaned in Wendy's face. “Looks like you're a hungry little mutt, don't eat it all at once.” He said, and rolled out of the ring. Natalya smeared the dog food on Wendy's chest and abs. Natalya laughed and rolled out of the ring, she followed after the Bulldog.

Bulldog 1W 0L     Wendy Lindquist 0 wins 1 loss
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2014, 04:31:21 pm »
Barbora Mrazkova vs The Big Show

Barbora ran into the Big Show in the hallway, dressed in a silver bikini. She pardoned herself as she passed by his massive body, he grabbed Barbora on her shoulder and spun her around. “What do you want.” Barbora said, placing her hands on her hips.

“Don't walk past without saying hi, after all we have have a one on one match coming up in the next few minutes.” Big Show said, rubbing his hands down Barbora's muscular back. Barbora slapped Big Show across the face, and stepped back.

“If you want to do that, you'll have to beat me in the ring.” Barbora said, and folded her arms across her chest.

Big Show nodded. “That's right, and that's what I intend to do, unless you're afraid.” He grinned at Barbora as he rubbed his chin. “If you're brave enough, lead me to the ring, if not, crawl back t your dressing room.

Barbora scowled at Big Show, she extended her hand, Big Show shook it. “Then follow me.” She said, she turned and walked towards the staging area.

In the ring., Barbora stared up into Big Show's eyes, she grinned and flexed her biceps. Big Show, he rammed his right shoulder into Barbora's abs. Barbora fell to the mat with a grunt, she rolled to her feet, and slammed her left fist into Big Show's stomach. Big Show doubled over in pain. Barbora kneed him in the chin, sending him crashing to the mat. Barbora tried to drag Big show to his feet, but he refused to budge. Big Show rose to one knee, and slammed his large right fist into Barbora's chest.

Barbora staggered back, she bounced off the ropes and ran towards her gigantic foe, she drop kicked him in the chest, Big Show flopped onto his back, he grunted and stood up. Barbora ran towards Big Show, he grabbed the top of her head with his large meaty left fist, and lifted Barbora off her feet. Big Show slammed his right knee into Barbora's abs. Barbora grunted, she gasped for air as the wind was knocked out of her.

Big Show released Barbora, dropping her to the mat, Barbora rolled to her feet, and kneed Big Show in the groin, she groaned as she scooped Big show up in her arms, sweat drenched her hair and brow. Barbora lifted Big Show over her head, pressing him like a dumbbell. She press slammed him to the mat. Barbora dragged Big Show to his feet. Big Show wrapped his right hand around Barbora's throat, he lifted her over head, then choke slammed her to the mat. Barbora laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Big Show placed his right foot on Barbora's chest. Chyna dropped to her knees.

...3. Chyna raised Big Show's arm in victory. He grinned and rubbed his chin, bending down, he picked up Barbora and threw her over his left shoulder. He carried Barbora out of the ring, and then went to his dressing room. He locked the door behind them, and laid Barbora on his bed.

Barbora 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2014, 04:36:06 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski vs Hollie Mangold

Chrissy walked into the UFWL gym, her blue bikini leaving most of her ripped muscular body exposed. Two sets of barbells had been set on the foam rubber mats. She saw Hollie standing behind one of the bars, she glared at her. Chrissy walked over to the other barbell and stood behind it. Two pairs of 25lbs plate were placed on each end.

Hollie grinned and sneered at Chrissy, she was dressed in a red t shirt and khakis. She flexed her biceps at her side. “I'm too much woman for you, Chrissy, better give up now.” Hollie stood with her hands on her hips ad puffed out her chest.

Chrissy pretended not to be impressed, though she had to admit, Hollie was an intimidating physical specimen. She walked over to the unattended barbell and stood behind it. Crouching down she gripped the barbell, Hollie did the same, she turned her head and grinned at Chrissy. Hollie lifted the barbell up to to her waist, she inhaled and hoisted it over head.

Hollie gasped when he saw Chrissy lift the barbell with ease, holding the 200lb barbell over her head with one hand, she grinned at Hollie and set the barbell onto the floor. “That's not possible, you can't be stronger than me.” Hollie turned and tossed her barbell at Chrissy.

The barbell slammed into Chrissy knocking her to the floor. Hollie pounded her chest, and lunged at Chrissy. She grabbed the barbell and pressed it down on Chrissy's throat. Chrissy screamed and flailed her arms. Hollie climbed onto the training ring apron, and leaped off, belly flopping down on Chrissy. Hollie grabbed the barbell from over Chrissy's throat and threw it beside her. Hollie dragged Chrissy to her feet, and elbowed her in the abs. Chrissy dropped to her knees with a grunt. Hollie slapped her across the face.

Hollie walked towards the weight rack, she grabbed a 100lb plate and raised it over her head, she approached Chrissy. The gym door swung open just as Hollie was about to drop the plate on Chrissy's abs. Pauline Nordin and Wendy Lindquist stormed into the gym, they barreled into Hollie, shoving her to the floor.

Chrissy got to her feet, she stood over Hollie, and pressed her bare left heel on Hollie's chest. Pauline dropped to her knees.

...3. Pauline raised Chrissy's arm in victory. Chrissy bent down and slapped Hollie across the face. “You can't match my new found strength. Let's get out of here, ladies.” Chrissy strutted toward the door, Pauline and Wendy following close behind.

Chrissy 2wins 0losses     Hollie 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2014, 04:39:01 pm »
Crush and Fury vs Matt and Jeff Hardy

Matt and Jeff had went looking to party, but when they ran into American Gladiators Crush and Fury all they found was trouble. They stood in the hallway of the UFWL Arena. “Hey, are you ladies looking for a night to remember.” Matt said dressed in a brown tank top and black jeans. “You ladies are our first choice, how about we get together and party.”

“Yeah, you'll never forget tonight.” Jeff said, dressed in a white tank top and blue jeans. “We'll have a few drinks and get rowdy.”

Crush leered at Matt and smirked. “We could, but we're looking for some real men. Let us know if you find some.” Crush and Fury were dressed in their Gladiator outfits. They flipped their hair and turned to walk away. Matt grabbed Crush by the shoulder, Crush spun on her heels, and slapped Matt across the face, she lunged and kneed him in the abs.

Jamie strutted towards Jeff, she beckoned to him with her hand, Jeff lunged wrapping his arms around Fury's wait, Fury laughed and slammed her left fist into Jeff's chin, she placed him in a side headlock and slammed him to the mat with a ddt. Fury dragged Jeff to his feet, and slapped him across the face.

Matt got to his feet, he glared at Crush. “You're going to pay for that.” Matt lunged and grabbed Crush's wrist, he Irish whipped Crush towards the wall, Crush reversed the move sending Matt ramming into the wall face first. Crush ran up behind him, and suplexed him to the stone floor.

Fury shoved Jeff's head between her knees, she pile drove his head onto the floor. Fury laid on top of Jeff, and licked his cheeks. Crush power bombed Matt to the floor, and dropped her right elbow across his chest, she stood up and stomped Matt on his abs. Crush placed her right foot on Matt's chest, and flexed her biceps. Fury smirked and sat on Jeff's waist. Crush leaned down and slapped Matt across the face. “Too bad, I was hoping you were man enough for me, but I was wrong. Come back when you can beat me.” Crush spit in Matt's eyes, and walked to the parking lot, Fury following close behind her friend.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2014, 04:42:49 pm »
Chyna vs Steve Austin.

Chyna stood in the center of the ring, next to referee Lita, she was dressed in a black leather sports bra and shorts. She paced from one side of the ring to the other, she had her hair tied in a ponytail. She halted when she heard Austin's theme blaring over the loudspeakers.

Stone Cold walked out from behind the entrance curtain, he carried a six pack of beer in his right hand. He flipped off Chyna with his left hand and walked down the ramp. He climbed into the ring and approached Chyna. He flipped her off with his empty hand and sat the six pack of beer on the mat. “You want a piece of me, Chyna.” He got in Chyna's face and mouthed off to her.

Chyna stepped back and slapped Austin across the face.  “Don't mess with me, and don't forget I've beaten men before.”

Austin rubbed his cheek, he growled at Chyna and charged. He clothes lined Chyna onto her back and stood over her. Chyna sat up, she slammed her right fist into Austin's groin. Austin fell to his knees with a grunt. Chyna stood up and kneed Austin in his chin, she dragged Austin to his feet, and slammed her right fist into his ab. Austin grunted, and elbowed Chyna across the side of her head.

Austin dropped Chyna to the mat with a hard kick to the abs. Chyna laid on her back, gasping for air. Austin dragged Chyna to her feet, and forced her into the southwest corner of the ring. Austin kneed Chyna in the abs, and hooked her arms over the top rope. He pressed his back against her chest, and hooked his right arm around her head, he lunged and slammed Chyna onto her knees with a stone cold stunner. Austin dragged Chyna to her feet, and landed a second stone cold stunner on Chyna, he dragged her feet again. Austin landed a third stone cold stunner on Chyna, Chyna fell to the mat. Austin laid over Chyna, and hooked her right leg. Lita dropped to her knees.

...3. Lita raised Austin's arm in victory, Austin walked to his corner, and grabbed the six pack, he tossed a steveweiser to the referee Lita, she popped open the beer can. Austin popped open two beers and toasted with Lita, tapping their beer cans together. Austin and Lita chugged their beers, they threw empty cans at Chyna's prone form. Austin tossed Lita her second beer, and opened the last two beers. Lita sat down by Chyna's head, and propped Chyna's head in her lap, Lita poured the beer into Chyna's mouth. Austin poured his beer all over Chyna's body. Lita jumped up and leaped into Austin's arms. Austin carried her to the back where they parted ways for the time being.

Chyna 0wins 1loss Austin 1win 0losses

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2014, 04:47:19 pm »
Jitka Harazimova vs Wendy Lindquist

Wendy ran down the entrance ramp in her barefeet, dressed in a black bikini, she rolled into the ring and hopped across the mat. Ref Cathy Lefrancois Priest shook her head in embarrassment, she rolled her eyes at the bubbly blonde.

Jitka strolled out onto the entrance ramp, dressed in a green bikini, she pointed at Wendy and walked down the ramp, and rolled into the ring. She flexed her biceps and glared at Wendy. “I'm taking you down, stupid rookie.” Jitka's biceps bulged and swelled, exploding with veins.

Wendy gasped, and took a step back. “You don't scare me.” Wendy got in Jitka's face, and screamed at her. Jitka grabbed Wendy by her throat with both hands, and lifted her into the feet, her feet dangling mere inches above the mat. Jitka choke slammed Wendy to the mat, she dropped her left knees across Wendy's throat. Jitka straddled Wendy's chest, and slammed her fists into Wendy's chin over fifty times. She dragged Wendy to her feet, and led her towards the center of the ring. Wendy staggering in a daze.

Jitka slammed her right fist into Wendy's chin. Wendy fell and skidded halfway across the mat, her head collided with the southwest corner post. Jitka broke into a run, quickly closing the gap between her and her injured foe. She grabbed a dazed Wendy by the hair, and dragged Wendy to her feet. Jitka shoved Wendy's head between her knees, she lifted Wendy onto her shoulders, and climbed up to the top turnbuckle. Jitka leaped off the turnbuckle and power bombed Wendy to the mat, she placed her heel on Wendy's shoulders, holding her in a sitting pin position.

Ref Cathy Lefrancois Priest dropped to her knees.

…3. Cathy raised Jitka's arm in victory. Jitka stood over Wendy, flexing in a crab pose.

Jitka 1win 0losses Wendy 0wins 2losses

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2014, 04:51:40 pm »

Macho Man vs Sarah Dunlap

Sarah approached the Macho Man Randy Savage in the UFWL hallway, she was dressed in a black bikini. She tapped him on the shoulder. “Hello, Macho Man, I've been looking for you. I heard you're a top notch wrestler. How about you test your skill against my muscles.”

“O Yeah. I can do that, little lady. If you're sure you want to tangle with the Macho Man.” he said and flexed his biceps. “Meet me in the ring in ten minutes and I'll show you what it feels like to throw down with the Macho Man.”

Sarah smirked at him. “If you get any cockier, I'll throw up instead.” she said with a laugh. “Come on, I want to play with the big boys.”

“Then let's get it on, Little lady. Oh Yeah.” He said and turned and walked towards the ring area.

Later that Night

Sarah walked down the entrance ramp. She rolled into the ring and approached ref Gina Davis. “What are you doing here.” Sarah asked, folding her arms across her chest.

“Macho Man asked me to ref the match, so here I am.” Gina said, dressed in a black and white striped sports bra and shorts.

Macho Man walked out onto the entrance stage. He ran down the entrance ramp and rolled into the ring, he stared down Sarah as he flexed his biceps. Sarah strutted up to Macho Man and ran her hands over his pecs. “I knew you liked it that way, once you get a taste of the Macho Man you always come back for more.” Macho Man wrapped hi arms around Sarah's waist, and kissed her neck. He grinned and suplexed Sarah to the mat. Macho Man stomped Sarah across the small of her back.

Sarah rolled towards the ring, and pulled herself up with the ropes, she glared at Macho Man. Sarah beckoned to Macho Man by shaking her hips. Macho Man came running, he reached out to grab Sarah, Sarah slammed her right heel into Macho Man's groin, he dropped to his knees, moaning in pain. Sarah slapped Macho Man across the face, and placed him in a kneeling headlock, she ddted his head onto the mat.

Macho Man rolled out of the ring to catch his breath, Sarah was proving more of a challenge than he imagined, if he was going to defeat her, he would have to fight dirty. Macho Man reached under the ring apron, and pulled out a steel folding chair, he walked around to the southwest side of the ring and rolled in under the bottom rope.

Sarah approached Macho Man with caution, she had to get the chair away from Macho Man before he could cause any real damage. Sarah hopped across the mat, and reached out for the chair. Macho Man lunged and bashed the chair over Sarah's head. Sarah fell to a crumpled heap on the mat, clutching her head. Macho Man laid the chair over Sarah's abs. He stomped hard on the chair, Sarah screamed as Macho Man stood on top of the chair with both feet., he hopped up and down on the chair.

Sarah rolled out from under the chair, she curled up in a fetal position clutching her stomach. Macho Man got to his feet, he glared at Sarah, and bent down, grabbing a chunk of her hair. Sarah dropped her injured facade, and slammed her fists into Macho Man's abs and groin. Macho Man dropped to his knees. Sarah dragged Macho Man to his feet, and shoved his head between her knees. She waved her fists in the air. Ref Gina Davis ran up behind Sarah, and bashed her between the shoulders with both fists. Gina shoved Sarah's head betweeen her knees, and pile drove her head to the mat.

Gina helped Macho Man to his feet, and led him towards the southeast corner of the ring, Macho Man climbed up the corner post. Macho Man leaped off the top turnbuckle, slamming his right elbow down on Sarah's abs. He laid over Sarah's prone body. Gina dropped to her knees.

...3. Gina raised Macho Man's arm in victory. Macho Man flexed his biceps, and high fived Gina, they walked to the backstage area, holding hands.

Sarah 0wins 1loss Macho Man 1win 0losses

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2014, 04:55:27 pm »
Colette Nelson vs Obsessed Fan

Colette had locked up the gym for the night, she walked through the poorly lit parking lot, she approached her car, there were no other cars except for a black Cadillac. She pulled her car keys out of her purse, and unlocked the drivers side door, she sat down in the seat, she jumped when a hand tapped her on the shoulder.

The hand was connected to a tall beefy man, he smiled and waved and Colette. “Didn't mean to scare you.” He had a manila envelope tucked under his left arm.

“Where did you come from, I didn't hear you coming.” Colette drummed her fingers on the steering wheel. The man stared at her, a big grin across his face, Colette smiled back at him. “Is there anything I can do for you.”

The man reached into the envelope, he pulled out a 15 by 10 photo of Colette, she was posing in  a pink bikini. “Can you autograph my photo, I'm your biggest fan.”

“Sure, let me get out of my car first.” Colette climbed out of her seat, she shut the door behind her. The man handed her the photo, she laid it on the hood of the car. “Got a pen?”

The man handed her a pen. “Make it out to Ben, My number one fan.”

Colette signed her name across the bottom corner of the photo. “'To Ben, My No. 1 Fan, Love, Colette.'”

“Thanks, can I get a picture taken with you.” He said, pulling a disposable camera from his jeans pocket. Colette agreed, and stood beside Ben, she smiled as he snapped their picture.

“Well, I have to go home now, it's been an exhausting day. Maybe some other time.” Colette handed the photo back to Ben. She reached for her car door handle. 

Ben jumped onto Colette's back, he clamped a rag over her mouth, it was soaked with chloroform. He wrapped his other arm around her waist.

Colette squirmed and tried to grab Ben, her vision blurred, she dropped to her knees.

“Sleep, Colette. Sleep for me.” Ben stuffed the rag into Colette's mouth. He loved it when they put up a fight. He softly stroked her hair.

Colette's eyes glazed over, her head sagged. She fell forward face first onto the parking lot surface.

Ben removed the rag from Colette's mouth and stuffed it into his back pocket, he pulled a roll of duct tape from his right front pocket. He bound her wrists and ankles with the duct. He lifted her onto his shoulder, carried her out to his car. He opened the trunk and threw her inside,  slammed the trunk shut and got into the drivers seat. He drove off and headed for home, smoking a cigarette, he flicked the ashes out the widow and cranked his stereo singing along to the music.

When Colette awoke she didn't know where she was, or how long she had been knocked out. She looked around the room, the wall was covered with pictures of her, posing onstage in a bikini. What a freak, I got to get out of here, she thought. She tugged on her wrists, she couldn't budge them, she noticed that her wrists were shackled to the headboard.

The door swung open, Ben stepped into his bedroom, grinning at his new trophy. If there's anyway I can make you comfortable, let me know.” He said, licking his lips, he plopped down on the bed beside Colette, and stroked her hair.

“How about untying me, creep.” Colette said, jerking at her bonds. She wanted nothing more than to beat Ben senseless. She decided to bide her time, and catch Ben off his guard.

“I'll let you go if you can beat me in a wrestling match.” Ben ran his right hand down Colette's muscular thighs.

Colette grinned and nodded. “All right, where does this match take place?”

“In my basement, I built my own ring down there. Sorry, but I'm going to have to put you to leep while I take you to the basement, can't take any chances of you getting loose on the way.” Ben said, pulling a dish clothe and a small bottle out his his right jeans pockets, he unscrew the bottle cap, and soaked the rag with chloroform.

“Don't you dare, I'll kick -”

Ben held the rag over Colette's mouth, she struggled for a few seconds, and succumbed to the knockout vapors. Ben stroked her hair.

To be continued in Part Two- Colette's fight to escape

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2014, 04:59:20 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski and Hulk Hogan vs Kim Lyons and Gunter Schlierkamp

Hulk and Chrissy walked out onto the entrance stage, Hulk dressed in a yellow tank top, shorts, and red boots. Chrissy dressed in a yellow bikini. underneath a yellow tank top. They flexed their biceps, grabbed the collars of their tank tops, and ripped them down the front. Hulk threw his ripped shirt into the crowd, Chrissy tossed her ripped tank top to a young girl in the stands. They strutted down the entrance ramp, and rolled into the ring. Referee Denise Austin stood in the center of the ring.

Kim and Gunter walked out from behind the curtains, Kim dressed in blue bikini, Gunter dressed in a blue pair of speedos. They strolled down the entrance ramp, holding hands and flexing their biceps. Kim smirked at Chrissy, and wiggled her hips against Gunter's groin.

Chrissy folded her arms across her chest, returning Kim's cocky smile. Kim walked up to Chrissy, she hauled back and slapped her across the face. Ref Denise called for the bell. Gunter and Hulk took their spots in their respective corners. Chrissy and Kim locked up in the center of the ring.

Chrisy forced Kim against the ropes, and kneed her in the abs, Kim dropped to her knees, and slammed her fist fist into Chrissy's abs. Kim stood up and shoved Chrissy to the mat, she pressed her bare foot foot across chrissy's throat. Kim dragged Chrissy to her feet, and elbowed Chrissy in her chin. Chrissy staggered back, she turned and ran towards her, and tagged in Hulk. Hulk stepped itno the ring, and ran at Kim, who decided it was time to tag Gunter in. Hulk closed the gap swiftly, wrapping his arms around Kim's waist. Hulk suplexed Kim to the mat.

Kim groaned and rolled onto her stomach, and crawled towards her corner. Hulk grabbed her left ankle and dragged her to his corner, he propped her up in the corner, and tagged Chrissy in. Chrissy climbed into the ring. Hulk and Chrissy set Kim up for a double suplex. Gunter ran into the ring and clothes lined Hulk and Chrissy from behind. Kim landed onto the top turnbuckle, and leaped off, elbowing Chrissy on the small of her back. Denise ordered gunter back to his corner.

Kim dragged Chrissy to her feet, and slapped her across the pecs, Chrissy butted Kim across the forehead, and Irish whipped her into the south set of rope. Kim grabbed the ropes, and stopped herself, she lunged, and slapped Gunter's open palm. Gunter climbed into the ring, and charged Chrissy, Gunter caught her around her waist and suplexed her to the mat.

Chrissy rolled onto her stomach, and crawled to her corner, she tagged in Hulk and rolled out onto the apron, gasping for air. Hulk and Gunter locked in the center of the ring, Gunter forced Hulk to his knees, and kicked him in the chin. Gunter lifted Hulk in his arms, and slammed his back over his left knees. Gunter stomped on Hulk's back repeatedly, and dragged Hulk to his feet, Hulk raked his thumbs over Gunter's eyes, and ran towards his corner, Gunter chased after Hulk.

Hogan cringed, tagged in Chrissy and shoved her into Gunter's path. Gunter lunged, barreling full force into Chrissy, knocking the blonde beauty into her rear. He grabbed a handful of hair, dragged her to her feet and led her towards his corner where Kim stood. Gunter slammed Chrissy into the turnbuckles, Kim hooked Chrissy's arms over the top rope. Gunter brought his thick muscular knee slamming into Chrissy's abs.

Kim tagged out Gunter, she climbed into the ring, and slapped Chrissy across the chest. Gunter held Chrissy's arms in place behind her back as Kim continued to pound on Chrissy's abs.

“Help..me..Hulk.” Chrissy screamed.

Hogan shook his head. He climbed off the ring apron and made his way up the entrance ramp. “You're on your own, sweetheart.” He called back before stepping through the curtains, leaving Chrissy to fend for herself.

Kim kneed Chrissy in her abs, Chrissy fell to her knees. Gunter shoved Chrissy to the mat, and rolled her onto her back. Kim said down on Chrissy's chest. Ref Denise Austin dropped to her knees.

… Chrissy lifted her right shoulder off the mat, she flipped Kim onto her back, and sat down on her face.

...3. Denise helped a weakened Chrissy to her feet, Chrissy clutched her abs, as Denise raised her arm in victory. Gunter stomped the mat and grabbed Chrissy by her hair. He lifted her over his head, and vertical suplexed her to the mat. Gunter helped Kim to her feet, and carried her in his arms, he climbed out of the ring and returned to the backstage area.

Chrissy 3wins 0losses Hulk 1win 0losses          Kim 0wins 1loss Gunter 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2014, 05:02:13 pm »
Jill Mills vs Jenny Worth and DJ Wallis

Jenny and DJ walked down the entrance ramp in their bare feet, dressed in matching blue bikinis. They rolled into the ring and took their place beside Referee Monica Brant. Jenny and DJ flexed their arms, causing their biceps to swell to twice their size.

Jill strutted out onto the entrance platform, dressed in a red sports bra and black shorts, she ran down the entrance ramp, and rolled into the ring. “You think the two of you can beat me.” Jill flexed her massive biceps.

Jenny smirked and walked up to Jill, and slapped her across the face, Jenny poked Jill in the pecs and screamed at her. Jill slapped Jenny across the face, knocking her to the mat. Dj lunged at Jill, and tackled her to the mat. Jenny rolled onto Jill, and straddled her chest. DJ wrapped her legs around Jill's throat, squeezing the lady titaness with her thick muscular legs.

Jill screamed and flailed her arms, Jenny slapped Jill across the chin. DJ continued to choke Jill. Jill grabbed Jenny and threw her to the mat. Jill grabbed DJ's ankles, and pried her legs from around her throat, and stood up. Jenny rolled to her feet, and kicked the back of Jill's left knee, Jill dropped to her right knee. DJ kicked Jill in the side of her head, knocking her onto her back. Jenny dragged Jill to her feet, and Irish whipped her towards the north set of ropes. Jenny grabbed DJ's hand, and bth women ran towards Jill, Jill bounced off the ropes, and hurtled towards her foes.

Jenny and DJ double clothes lined Jill across her chest, sending the massive muscle titaness slamming onto her back. Jenny pulled Jill to her feet, DJ threw Jill onto her shoulders and power bombed Jill to the mat. Jenny sat down on Jill's chest. Ref Monica Brant dropped to her knees.

...3. Monica raised Jenny and DJ's arms in victory.

Jenny 1win 0losses DJ 1win 0losses  Jill 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2014, 05:05:34 pm »
Dara Torres vs Bret Hart

Dara walked down the entrance ramp, dressed in an american flap bikini, she rolled into the ring, and flexed her biceps for the crowd. She stood beside referee Mickie James.

Bret came through the crowd, he stepped over the security barrier and rolled into the ring. He removed his jacket and threw it into the crowd, he pulled off his visor, and held it out to Dara. Dara reached for the pink visor, Bret grabbed her wrist, and pulled Dara close. He kneed her in the abs, dropping her to her knees.

Dara dropped to her belly and rolled towards the ring apron, Bret rushed after her, her grabbed her right arm and dragged her to her feet. Dara rammed her left elbow into Bret's chin, Bret grunted and staggered back. Dara spun and slammed her right heel against the side of Bret's head, dropping him to the mat. Dara shoved Bret onto his back, and wrapped her legs around his left arm.

Bret flailed his free arm, trying to grab Dara, he grabbed her ankle and twisted it. Dara screamed and released her armbar, she stumbled to her feet, clutching her left ankle. Bret slowly got to his feet, he backhanded Dara across her face. Dara fell to the mat, she rolled to her feet, and lunged at Bret

Bret shoved Dara into the northwest corner of the ring, her back bumped against the turnbuckles. Bret kneed Dara in the abs, bringing her to her knees. He laughed as he hip tossed her onto her back. Bret grabbed Dara's ankles and flipped her into a sharpshooter, he leaned back, intensifying the pressure of the hold. Dara screamed and slapped her open palms against the mat, signaling her submission.

Mickie raised Bret's arm in victory. Bret helped Dara to her feet, he embraced her in a long hug, he drew back, and shook Dara's hand. Bret and Dara held hands, and bowed to the crowd.

Dara 0wins 1loss  Bret 1win 0losses

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2014, 05:18:05 pm »
Yaxeni Oriquen vs Jeannie Paparone

Yaxeni strutted down the entrance ramp, barefoot and dressed in a black bikini. She rolled into the ring, and approached Referee, Gina Davis. She smiled and winked at Gina. Yaxeni raised the microphone to her lips. “You can stop looking for me, Here I am Jeannie.” She dropped the microphone and flexed her cinder block thick biceps.

A few moments later, Jeannie emerged through the curtains, dressed in a silver bikini. She rolled into the ring and glared at Yaxeni. She placed her hands o her hips and got in Yaxeni's face. “Who do you think you are, avoiding me. A real Miss Olympia would never have dodged my challenge.”

“At least I won the Miss Olympia, what have you won.” Yaxeni screamed in Jeannie's face. She shoved Jeannie to the mat with the pure strength of her muscle bound arms, veins bulging in her forearms.

Jeannie leaped to her feet and glared at Yaxeni, she folded her arm across her chest, daring Yaxeni to make the first move. Yaxeni lunged, she slammed her left fist against Jeannie's abs. Jeannie fell to her knees, she shielded her face with her arms. Yaxeni wrapped her right hand around Jeannie's throat and shoved her to the mat. Yaxeni stomped her right heel on Jeannie's right kneecap.

Jeannie screamed and clutched her knee. Yaxeni sat down by Jeannie's side, and repeatedly punched her right kneecap, pain coursed through Jeannie's knee. Yaxeni grabbed Jeannie's wrist and dragged her to her feet, Jeannie elbowed Yaxeni in the chin, and scooped her up in her arms, her right knee buckled, Yaxeni slid from her grasp, and uppercutted Jeannie in her chin. Yaxeni grabbed Jeannie's head, and slammed her face across her knee, Jeannie fell to the mat, Yaxeni stood over Jeannie and flexed her bicep, and palced one foot on her opponent's chest. Ref Gina dropped to her knees

...Jeannie lifted her right shoulder off the mat, she grabbed Yaxeni's ankles, and flipped Yaxeni onto her back. Jeannie rolled onto top of Yaxeni, and slapped her across the face. Yaxeni wrapped her hands around Jeannie's throat, and choked her out. Jeannie slumped onto the mat. Ref Gina dragged Jeannie to her feet, and pinned her arms behind her back. “Finish her, now.” Gina said to Yaxeni.

Yaxeni reared her right fist back, and swung it at Jeannie's chin. Jeannie ducked, and dropped to her knees, causing Gina to take the punch. Gina dropped to the mat like a stone, she laid spread eagle. Yaxeni realized her mistake, and rolled out of the ring to rethink her gameplan.

Secondary ref Suzan Kaminga raced down the entrance ramp, she rolled into the ring, taking over for Gina. Yaxeni rolled back into the ring, she lunged at Jeannie, clothes lining her across the chest. Jeannie fell onto her back with a grunt. Yaxeni pressed her right heel down on Jeannie's throat. Jeannie gasped for air, and grabbed Yaxeni's ankle. She flipped Yaxeni onto her back and held her shoulders down on the mat. Ref Suzan Kaminga dropped to her knees.

...3. Suzan raised Jeannie's arm in victory. Jeannie staggered to her feet, she leaned against the ropes to catch her breath. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and rolled out of the ring. She walked up the ramp and returned to her dressing room.

Jeannie 1win 1loss   Yaxeni 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2014, 04:45:32 pm »
Stephanie McMahon vs Lita

Stephanie, dressed in a business suit,  went looking for Lita, the only thing she found was trouble. As she neared the corner, Lita jumped out from the corner, startling Stephanie by shouting and shaking her fists in the air. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Stephanie shouted, standing with her hands on her hips.

“Get a grip, you're way too stuck up, snob.” Lita said waving her hand in Stephanie's face,

Stephanie slapped Lita's hand away.    Stephanie stepped back and glared at Lita. She placed her hands on her hip. “Why don't we settle this in the ring. And bring your A-Game.” She said, folding her arms across her chest.

“All right, if you're ready to be embarrassed, meet me in the ring in twenty minutes, and dress to wrestle.” Lita said, she pushed past Stephanie, and patted the Billion Dollar Princess on her rear.

Stephanie pouted her lips, and glared over shoulder at Lita. “I'll have to teach her some respect.”  She shook her head and went to her dressing room to change.

20 minutes later

Stephanie walked out onto the entrance ramp, dressed in a black backless leotard and black leather knee high boots, and black elbow and knee pads, her hair tied in a ponytail.  She walked down the ramp, and rolled into the ring. Stephanie raised her fists in the air and gyrated her hips, inciting the crowd to roar in approval, she bowed low and took her place beside Referee Trish Stratus.

Lita stepped out through the entrance curtain, dressed in a pink bikini, her hair tied in two pigtails on either side of her head. She hopped up and down as she ran down the entrance ramp, she leaped into the air, and somersaulted over the top rope. As she landed on the mat, she flexed her biceps and smirked at Stephanie.

Stephanie flexed in a crab pose, her delts and pecs began to swell to twice their size. “Dr Michi lent me a few of her muscle growth pills, too bad they don't last long, otherwise I'd pound on you forever.” Stephanie said, she grinned and flexed her biceps at her sides, they swelled to triple their mass.

Lita took two steps back, her mouth hung wide open, Stephanie's sudden muscle growth left her confused and scared, she could only guess Stephanie's increased strength that came from using the pills, her knees trembled as she approached Stephanie. She raised her clenched fist up in front of her face.

Stephanie placed her hands on her hands, and lowered herself into a squat, her quads, hamstrings and calves bulged to four times their original mass. “If you're afraid you can quit now, but if you do, everyone will remember you for the coward you are.” Stephanie said, her massive muscular body ready to bust out of her leotard, her boots torn to shreds by her enlarged feet.

“Are you going to turn green next, I am because the sight of you is making me sick, muscle freak.” Lita said, gaining a burst of courage.

Stephanie crouched down and launched herself into the air with the strength of her powerful legs, landed on the mat in front of Lita. Stephanie reached out and grasped the red headed diva around her waist, she squeezed Lita in a devastating bear hug. Growling low, she suplexed her victim down hard onto her shoulders and back.

Lita grunted as she slammed onto the mat, she felt the wind knocked out of her. Rolling to her feet she rolled out of the ring, pacing around the ring, forming a plan. A direct approach was out of the question, she wasn't sure if she could avoid Stephanie until Dr Michi's pills wore off.

Resting her hands on her hips, Stephanie stared down at Lita, grinning ear to ear. Stephanie was in no hurry to crush Lita's hopes, she would let her opponent believe she had a chance of winning. Patience would bring her victory. “Come back in the ring, and face me like a real woman, unless you're chicken.” Stephanie said, flapping her arms at her sides and clucking like a hen.

Walking over to the announcer's booth, Lita grabbed a steel folding chair. Sliding into the ring under the bottom rope, she jumped to her feet and charged Stephanie. Lita slammed the chair over Stephanie's head.

Unfazed by the chair shot Stephanie ripped the chair from Lita's trembling hands. Stephanie bent the chair in half and rolled it up into a ball of crumpled steel. Dropping the chair to the mat, Stephanie grabbed a shocked Lita by her throat with one hand. Stephanie slapped Lita across her face with her free hand, she laughed and choke slammed Lita to the mat.

Groaning low, Lita managed a sitting position. Clutching the small of her back, Lita slowly pushed herself to her feet.

“Hey, Lita, how about I give you a chance to fight back. Why don't you try and find out how tough my muscles are.” Stephanie said, holding her hands behind her back. I'll give you a couple of free shots, better make them count.”

Not sure whether it was a trap, Lita slowly approached Stephanie keeping her guard up. Clenching her fists, she slammed her right fist into Stephanie's chin. To her horror her punch had little effect, she gasped and kicked Stephanie between her legs. Stephanie growled as she dropped to her knees. Jumping onto Stephanie's back, Lita clamped her arms around Stephanie's throat.

Flailing her arms Stephanie staggered to her feet, reaching over her shoulders, Stephanie grabbed Lita's hair and slung her to the mat. Bending down she grabbed Lita's hair, and dragged her to her feet. Taking a risky chance, Lita spit in the Billion Dollar Princess's eyes. Stephanie yelled and staggered back towards the corner.

Leading Stephanie into the southwest corner of the ring, Lita slammed her foe's forehead against the top turnbuckle. Stephanie screamed and fell to the mat. Climbing to the top turnbuckle, Lita moonsaulted down onto Stephanie, she hooked her foe's leg.

Gripping Lita by the shoulders, Stephanie hurled her the red head halfway across the ring. Rolling to her feet, Stephanie stood straight up and pounded her fists on her pecs, she threw her head back and howled like a wolf. Deciding she had spent too much time fooling around, Stephanie set to bringing the match to a close. She walked towards Lita, rubbing her hands together, she froze in mid stride, and doubled over clutching her head. Her muscles began to shrink, within seconds they returned to their normal size, her leotard hung loose and sagging. Realizing she had little time left, Stephanie crouched down and dragged Lita to her feet. Scooping up the dazed red head in her arms, Stephanie sidewalk slammed Lita to the mat. Stephanie dropped to her knees and laid over Lita's prone body.

Ref Trish dropped to her knees to begin the count.

...3. Trish raised Stephanie's arm in victory. Pushing herself to her feet, Stephanie stood over Lita and flexed her biceps. Satisfied with her victory, Stephanie bowed low to the crowd, and rolled out of the the ring, she strutted up the entrance ramp and returned to her dressing room.

Stephanie- 1win 0losses Lita- 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2014, 09:44:22 pm »
Danielle Sidell vs Birthe Mack

Danielle walked through the arena hallway in her bare feet, slowly approaching the entrance curtains, dressed in a light blue sports bra, red headband, and a pair of black shorts. Mentally psyching herself for her upcoming match, she shadow boxed the air in front of her. Stopping at the entrance of the corridor leading to the staging area, her breasts jiggled as she knocked out a set of jumping jacks.

“Is that supposed to impress someone, because I'm certainly not.” Came a voice from with the darkened corridor.

Startled by the sudden interruption, Danielle took two steps back, crouching in a defensive stance, her hands curled into fists. “Who's that, show yourself, stop hiding in the shadows like a coward.” Danielle puffed out her chest, ready to pounce should the need arise.

Her opponent, Birthe Mack, stepped out of the dark corridor dressed in a rainbow striped bikini      smiling smugly, she rubbed her chin with her right hand and leaned against the wall. “Save your strength for our, you'll need it all when we step into the ring. Did you bring your A-game.” Smirking, Birthe ran her right hand down Danielle's sweat drenched, washboard abs.

Brushing her opponent's hand away, Danielle got in Birthe's face, their chests pressing together. Unamused at the crossfit athlete's bravado, Birthe slapped Danielle hard across the right side of her face. Danielle gave a loud, shrieking scream as she recoiled and staggered backwards from the force of the slap. Danielle, taken aback by her opponent's crass attitude, stomped her feet, and shook her fists. “What the hell is your problem, you must be anxious to get get your ass whooped.” Taking in slow deep breathes, Danielle stepped back to regain her composure.

“Go screw yourself, just use the vibrator, the one you have stashed under your mattress, it's the only real action you'll ever get.” Crossing her arms across her chiseled pecs, Birthe glared at Danielle, forming a plan in her brain. Knowing how to press Danielle's berserk button, the young German beauty raised her arms, flexing her buff, striated biceps and forearms. She smirked, kissing each of her biceps, never taking her eyes off Danielle.

Danielle stood with her hands on her hips, she snorted derisively, her lips quivering with anger. Unable to contain her fury, Danielle lunged at Birthe, grasping the lithe brunette by her throat, she shoved her opponent to the concrete floor. At the moment, their war of words spiraled into an all out brawl.

Before they could exchange body blows, six musclebound, female security guards stepped in between the brawling beauties. Two guards, grabbing Danielle by her arms to restrain her, held the beefy beauty's back against the wall. Danielle flailing her arms and kicking her feet about, screamed to be release. The largest of the guards, wrapped her thick, granite hard arms around Birthe's waist, lifting the German beauty's feet dangling a foot off the floor. “Goon, put me down. Don't you know who I am?” Birthe screamed.

“No, and I don't care. The rules state no unsanctioned fights outside the ring, unless approved prior to the match.” The guard said, still restraining Birthe in her massive arms.

Fine, we'll go to the ring and settle this once and for all. I'll prove I'm stronger than you, Danielle.” Birthe said, lowering her head in compliance, she had a surprise awaiting Danielle in the ring. Biding her time, the crafty German beauty slipped into her submissive facade. “Please, will you let me go, I'll promise I'll behave until our match starts.”

Setting Birthe on her feet, the guard drew back her arms, she turned and approached the enraged, struggling Danielle. Pulling her baton it's holster, the lead guard prodded Danielle on her ripped, firm pecs. “Play nice and you'll be released, keep struggling and you'll get a baton upside your head.

Danielle fell silent, dropping her arms at her side, she lowered her head in shame. Realizing her outburst might jeopardize her chance at an eventual title shot, Danielle ceased flailing her legs. She decided to wait until she had her opponent in the ring, that's when Danielle would make Birthe pay for her arrogant attitude. “Yes, Ma'am, I understand. Whatever you say.” She said, her voice barely above a whisper. Danielle glared at the German, she keep her lips pressed tight together.

Carrying on her way to the ring, Birthe stepped back into the darkened corridor, disappearing out of of sight through the entrance curtains, rubbing her palms together, in her mind's eye she imagined what she would do to Danielle. Danielle followed behind Birthe, her mouth curled into a sneer.

A few moments later, Danielle locked eyes with Birthe in the center of ring, pressing her hands on her hips. Birthe, smiling smugly, pointed her left index finger towards the ceiling. Looking up, Danielle gasped when she saw the chain link cage suspended on ropes, several feet above the ring. “It's my gift to you, what better way to start off your wrestling career, engaged in battle within the confines of a cage. No where to run, no place to hide. I heard you sleep in a cage, so you should feel at home.” Birthe said, giggling maniacally, watched as the cage slowly descended over the ring.

The moment the 10 foot high cage touched down on the ring apron, the set up crew locked it in place, latching a hook around each of the four corner posts. The referee, Mandy Blank, stood between the two battle hungry combatants, keeping them separated from one another, she motioned to the timekeeper, the bell rang, signaling the start of the match.

Wasting little time Danielle made the first move. Crouching low, the crossfit beauty sprang forward using the strength in her thick meaty legs. She didn't raise her arms, sticking her right shoulder in front of her, Danielle barreled into Birthe, sending the german beauty slamming back first against the south cage wall. Birthe bounced off the cage, grunting as she fell to the mat on her stomach.

Rolling to her feet, Birthe lunged forward, slamming her left fist against Danielle's abs. Danielle, grunting loudly, sank fell to her knees, gasping for air. The young German beauty stood up, retreating to the safety of the southeast corner of the ring, planning her strategy. Danielle had the weight advantage, so Birthe would have to rely on her cunning and speed. Birthe, crouching down in the corner, watched as Danielle rose to her feet. “Come and get me if you can.” Birthe said, lifting herself up, crouched down on the top turnbuckle.

Danielle, clenching her hands into fists, rushed towards the corner, she lunged at her opponent. Birthe, standing straight up, leaped off the top turnbuckle, dropkicked Danielle across her chest, knocking the statuesque beauty onto her back. Birthe rolled to her feet, smiling smugly, she stomped her right heel down hard on Danielle's abs. Grabbing a chunk a Danielle's dark shoulder length hair, Birthe dragged her opponent to her feet, and slapped Danielle across the left side of her face.

Staggering back into the ropes, Danielle hooked her arms under the top rope for support. Birthe, seeing her chance, rushed forward and clothes lined Danielle across the chest. Her arms tangled up in the middle and top ropes, Danielle screamed in frustration. Birthe, laughing haughtily, rammed her left knee into her larger opponent's abs, she smiled and gloated at Danielle's predicament. Birthe ran for the opposite set of ropes, bouncing off she rushed towards Danielle, leaping into the air she drop kicked her trapped foe's abs.

Danielle managed to slip her arms free, she dropped to her knees. Birthe ran towards her, jumping to her feet Danielle clothes lined Birthe across her chest. Danielle brought her right heel down hard on Birthe's abs, her foe grunted and moaned. Dragging Birthe to her feet, Danielle slung her dazed foe against the cage wall. Walking to the southwest corner of the ring, Danielle climbed up the turnbuckle and began to scale the chain link cage.

Staggering to her feet, Birthe growled and charged at Danielle. Sneaking up behind her foe, Birthe grabbed Danielle by her ankles, and yanked her off the side of the cage. Rolling to her feet, Birthe squatted down on Danielle's chest. Laughing smugly, she slapped her larger foe across the face.

Grabbing her foe by the shoulders, Danielle shoved Birthe off her chest. Pounding her chest with her fists, Danielle rose to her feet. Rolling to her feet, she shoved Birthe's head between her knees, and lifted her onto her broad, chiseled shoulders. Danielle screamed, she power bombed Birthe onto the mat.

Birthe laid spread eagle in the center of the ring. Danielle pumped her fists in the air, she walked towards the cage door.  Referee Mandy Blank, opened the cage door form the outside. Climbing through the ropes, Danielle leaped off the steel ring steps, the bell rang as her feet touched down on the ringside padding. Mandy raised Danielle's arm in victory. Danielle flexed her right bicep, puckering her lips she blew kisses to the crowd with her left hand. “I told you that I would beat you, Birthe. Find someone else to torment.”

Danielle 1win 0losses   Birthe 0wins 1loss

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2015, 08:55:49 pm »
Psycho Sid vs Christine Roth

Bursting into Christine's dressing room, Psycho Sid caught the blonde beauty by surprise. Before Christine could react, Sid had his arms hooked under hers, he dragged her off her dressing table bench and slung her onto the couch. Sid sprung over the back of the couch, pinning Christine down on the cushions. “You look great in that orange bikini, how much better it's look crumpled by my bedside.” He said, licking Christine's muscular pecs.

Christine wasn't amused, she slammed her right fist into Sid's chin, and shoved him to the floor. “You wanna fight or play, because I'm ready to do both. If you can beat me in a falls count anywhere match, I'll let you play whatever games you like.” She said, rolling off the couch and mounting herself on Sid's chest. “Do you wanna play with me?”

Nodding, Sid slipped out from beneath Christine, and stood up. “You have your match, you'll learn I like to play rough.” Rubbing his palms together, Sid hopped up and down.

“But let's not fight in here, I don't want my things to get messed up. Follow me.” Christine said, walking towards the dressing room door. Stepping out of the room, Christine turned and wagged her finger at Sid. Grinning, Sid followed after Christine, anxious to start the fight.

Sarah Dunlap waited in the hallway, dressed in a black and white striped bikini. “I'm your referee for this match, try not to injure one another.” Crouching low, she waved her hand in the air, signaling the start of the match.

Christine crouched into a sumo wrestler's stance, she leap forward with her powerful legs, and landed a vicious clothesline across his chest. Sid landed on his back and grunted. Christine rolled on top of Sid, straddling his chest, she squeezed her trapped foe's wrist, laughing and smiling, Christine kissed Sid on the chin. “Try and escape if you can.”

Grunting, Sid pulled his wrists free, he slapped Christine across the face, and shoved her onto the hallway carpet. Sid leaped to his feet, and dove at Christine's legs. Grabbing her by her diamond etched calves, and flipped her into a Boston crab. Christine screamed, she flailed her arms trying to free herself from Sid's vicious grip. “Give up and I'll be merciful.” Sid said, leaning back further.

Flexing her tree trunk legs, Christine powered out of Sid's grip, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and flipped the larger wrestler onto his back. Christine rolled to her feet, she laughed and kicked Sid in his chin. She grabbed a steel folding chair sitting against the wall, folded it up and slammed it on Sid's abs.

Sid gave a mighty roar, and wrapped his legs around Christine's left ankle, 'and tossed her to the floor. Within seconds, Sid straddled the Canadian beauty's chest, grabbing her wrists, he pinned her arms against the floor beside her head. Ref Sarah dropped to her knees

… Christine pushed herself into a sitting position, she shoved Sid to the floor with her rock hard arms. Rolling to her feet, Christine ran up beside Sid and leg dropped him across his chest. Christine jumped to her feet, she grabbed Sid by the ankles and rolled him into a sharpshooter. Sid screamed and flailed his arms. “Sarah, help me..” Sid yelled.

Sarah stepped in front of Christine, without warning she slammed the heel of her right booted foot into Christine's chin. Christine fell to her knees, releasing her grip on Sid's legs. Sid pulled his legs free, staggering to his his feet, he walked up behind the dazed Christine, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Squeezing tight, Sid dragged Christine to her feet, and shook her from side to side.  “Sorry, Christine but I have to do this, Sable paid me a lot of money to help Sid beat you.” Sarah whispered into the helpless Christine's ear.

Sid tightened his grip around Christine's waist, within minutes Christine's head began to droop from lack of air, her veiny muscular arms dangled at her sides. Sid lowered the unconscious Christine onto her back, he sat down on her washboard abs. Ref Sarah dropped to her knees.

...3. Sarah raised Sid's arm in victory, she hugged him as he stood up, pressing her firm breasts against his chest. Sid grinned and returned the hug. Sid bent down and threw Christine over his right shoulder. “Follow me, Sid, and bring her to Sable, she wants a word with our little Canadian friend.” Sarah said, she turned and strutted down the hallway towards Sable's office, Sid following close behind.

Christine 0win 1losses  Sid 1wins 0loss

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View