Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572611 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:26:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My fbb fantasy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My fbb fantasy  (Read 6488 times)

grantrose

My fbb fantasy
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:02:19 pm »
So here it is, my fantasy. I'm walking home with my gorgeous girlfriend after my birthday dinner. She is perfection. Great body, super tits, face like an angel, legs that go on forever...no muscles, just lean. We've had a great night out. She's looking hot in her short skirt and tight top. With her 6 inch heels on she's almost as tall as me. I'm 6'5". We get to our front door and she stops. She looks me in the eye and says she has a confession to make. She's bi. Not only bi though, she likes, and I mean LIKES fbbs. I can't believe it. Here's the hottest girl I've ever seen telling me that she likes fbbs. I'd never told her I do too!!!! She did know...she found my locked file on my computer full of fbbs. She tells me to look behind me. There standing in a long leather coat is a woman. She's tall and big. My gf opens the door and walks in. This other woman walks past me into our house. As she walks in she takes her coat off and reveals a body of such beauty and muscle I can't move. My gf kisses the fbb full on her mouth...

Forum Saradas

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My fbb fantasy
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 02:31:34 am »
Very nice! I would love to take your place in that three way. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grantrose

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:12:52 pm »
It really is a turn on thinking that we could be with two hot girls.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:26:54 pm »
k 103 to go with your 103 posts.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grantrose

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
Cheers man.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My fbb fantasy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View