Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572619 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:43:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Partisan Scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Partisan Scissors  (Read 2940 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Partisan Scissors
« on: December 10, 2011, 12:19:07 pm »
He was going to be out of town for the election and took an absentee ballot. His wife – and her muscular legs – make sure he casts his vote the right way..

Betsy pulled out Ralph’s absentee ballot and smoothed it on the kitchen table before him as he sat eating breakfast before his business trip. He wouldn’t be around for the presidential election and she wanted to make sure he voted.
“OK, hon, here ya go, just vote for Bush and I’ll get it back to City Hall today,” she said.
“Bush? Get real, Betsy, you know I’m a Kerry man. Christ, we gonna have this fight again and again? It really sucks to have a Republican and Democrat in the same house,” he moaned, picking up his pen and aiming it for the Kerry/Edwards slot.
“Oh, no, you’re voting my way,” she said, pulling the pen from his hand.
“IN a pig’s ass I am, now dammit gimme that pen!”
They wrestled for it briefly, Ralph amazed at his little wife’s strength. Betsy, a beautiful brunette who looked much younger than her 48 years, had been hitting the gym lately and it showed. Her slender arm bulged with muscle as she easily yanked the pen from Ralph’s meek grip. The businessman had let himself go over the years while Betsy retained and improved upon her girlish figure, adding muscle and noticeable tone to her 5-7, 135 pound body.
“I said you’re voting for Bush, Ralph,” she said, standing up before him and tossing off her robe to stand in white panties and bra that offset her spectacularly tanned and supple body. “And there’s two reasons: My left leg and my right leg!”
Ralph was stunned as she slapped him across the face, bent him over in his seat and pasted his ears with her thighs, ringing them across his skull and then slapping her ankles together to stand on one foot, her amazing thighs ripping into his head. He knew she had strong legs, he’d seen the muscle tone develop in the past few months, but now they were up close and personal strapped across his skull and the pain was enormous. Betsy throbbed her locked thighs and the interior muscles felt like chiseled steel against his head, pounding against his. Ralph’s hands pulled at his wife’s muscular thighs and couldn’t budge them. His head stuck out the backs of her legs and he watched in horror as her calves rippled into balls of fierce muscle above her skinny ankles.
“Bets…please…this is insane…” he begged, pawing at her limbs.
“No, it’s insane to vote for Kerry, sweetheart,” she said calmly, resting her hands on his back. “It’s dangerous to not vote for BUSH!”
She flopped to the floor, pulling him with her and lay on her side leaning up on one hand putting on a frightful display of scissor prowess as her thighs chewed at his skull. He howled in pain and tried to pull her legs open but she remained attached to his head by her tireless legs. Quickly whipping him to his back, she sandwiched his neck in the crook of her knees and bent her lower legs up, her muscular calves and the backs of her sinewy thighs imprisoning his face, pinching it into a mask of terror and pain.
“C’mon, Ralph, gimme your vote,” she hissed down at him, whipping her short brown hair from her face. “Do it or I’ll knock ya out! And I can, you know, the girls and I have been practicing down at the gym, there’s this hunky young guy we wrestle who showed us some moves and now we always beat the shit outta him in our legs! Wanna see the scissor I always get him to pass out in?”
“NOOOOO!” Ralph croaked, barely able to speak in his wife’s crazed neckscissors.
But it didn’t matter what he said, only what Betsy wanted and now she wanted not just his vote but to show him how strong her legs had become. She left him on his back and whipped over him in a 69, attaching her lethal thighs to his face and neck, his face at her ass. Her thighs were slender, but rugged, fitting perfectly around the sides of his neck and cutting off his blood to his brain, making him dizzy even as she applied the gentlest of pressure.
“Yeah, you’re going out, aren’t you?” she laughed. “It’s cause my thighs are just right for this scissors, they’re not spread out over your head like a bigger pair of thighs would be. Now, you gonna vote for Bush or do you GET some bush!”
With that, she pulled her panties aside and gyrated her ass on his face, tickling his mouth and lips with her hairy pussy, something she knew he hated. He spit and begged and she pulled back, laughing.
“OK, now is it BUSH or BUSH?”
Back and forth she went, teasing him with her cunt and then pulling back to put on a horrendous squeeze until he was babbling for mercy.
“Please, Bets…I’ll vote Bush, I’ll vote Bush!!!” he moaned.
She laughed and attached her thighs to his neck again, squeezing enough to slow his blood to his brain as she slipped the absentee ballot up onto the small of her back and handed him the pencil.
“Vote while you’re coherent,” she hissed.
He hastily scribbled his vote on the ballot and shoved it at her. She took it, read it and laughed as she put it up on the table – and continued squeezing her husband in her agonizing reverse facescissors.
“I voted, c’mon, Betsy, leggo, PLEASE!” he screamed.
“Just to be sure,” he growled, putting the scissor on full.
Five seconds later, he passed out cold in his wife’s crushing scissor grip. When he woke up, he knew he’d never vote Democrat again…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Partisan Scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View