Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574155 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:00:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Do you prefer female bodybuilders with implants or pre implants
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you prefer female bodybuilders with implants or pre implants  (Read 4402 times)

Offline ebonymusclefreak16

• Activity:
    0%
Do you prefer the female bodybuilder as thier NPC style before implants or once they become pros and get implants in the IFBB
Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Do you prefer female bodybuilders with implants or pre implants
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 12:47:22 am »
I definitely prefer no implants or "pre implants." Bodybuilding is about muscle and I don't like how implants cover up so much of the pectoral muscles. I understand why fbbs get them, but I generally don't care for them.

Offline ebonymusclefreak16

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 10:37:50 pm »
Me too I like no implants...When I see Monique Jones, it makes her upper body so no proportionate... Makes her look to top heavy...Same with Audry Peden from her last show, her new implants makes it to where you can not see her muscles.  And if your up in age and want to get real big it sags when your in contest shape...Now Monique Hayes implants look realistic and does not cover up muscles
Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

Liesbeth

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 12:12:29 pm »
Definitly no plastic boobs

Liesbeth

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 12:14:43 pm »
Mother nature and hadr training made the girl not the doctor and the makeup artist just helps to make the natural perfect

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 03:56:48 pm »
If the implants are sized within reason, like Emery Miller, then yes, they can certainly complement and complete a physique.  Over the top ones like Monique Jones or Aleesha  Young end up distracting the viewer from what they're really trying to look at - their muscle. 

That being said, a woman like Colette Guimond or Bev Francis with epic pec muscle development would be doing themselves (...or maybe us) an even greater disservice by not displaying their phenomenal muscles free of other unnecessary embellishment. 

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 01:54:38 am »
Will always prefer no implants.  And sure there are some FBBs who don't over do it and have a good boobjob.  Nikki Fuller's 1st surgery is probably the gold standard.  But, always go without, is what I always say.  Feel the same way for women of all shapes and sizes.

Christine Envall is an example of a woman who I found to be WAY hotter prior to her boobjob.  And she didn't go overboard or anything.  She has a size that is within reason.

It's a matter of attraction.  I love women who are independent & confident.  Those are 2 qualities I can imagine plenty of FBBs posses.  How could they not?  To just live a life with that kind of muscularity where you know you are gonna be criticized and at times even ridiculed because of how they look almost every single day.  Whether your out walking a dog or going to buy groceries you will more than likely encounter some prick incapable of minding their own business.  For me, it would see developing a thick skin is a requirement.

But I digress.  I just wonder who/what is the boobjob for?

1. The husband - you married the wrong man.
2. The fbb herself - if she has an issue feeling unattractive it makes one wonder why she even allowed herself to get super muscular in the first place.
3. The contest judges - this I can at least understand even though it's all kinds of fucked up.  And I feel pity for any fbb who goes under the knife solely for this reason.
User is currently banned [View]

asapferg

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:36 am »
Will always prefer no implants.  And sure there are some FBBs who don't over do it and have a good boobjob.  Nikki Fuller's 1st surgery is probably the gold standard.  But, always go without, is what I always say.  Feel the same way for women of all shapes and sizes.

Christine Envall is an example of a woman who I found to be WAY hotter prior to her boobjob.  And she didn't go overboard or anything.  She has a size that is within reason.

It's a matter of attraction.  I love women who are independent & confident.  Those are 2 qualities I can imagine plenty of FBBs posses.  How could they not?  To just live a life with that kind of muscularity where you know you are gonna be criticized and at times even ridiculed because of how they look almost every single day.  Whether your out walking a dog or going to buy groceries you will more than likely encounter some prick incapable of minding their own business.  For me, it would see developing a thick skin is a requirement.

2. The fbb herself - if she has an issue feeling unattractive it makes one wonder why she even allowed herself to get super muscular in the first place.
3. The contest judges - this I can at least understand even though it's all kinds of fucked up.  And I feel pity for any fbb who goes under the knife solely for this reason.

I can believe the last one. Judges are so picky. Some fbbs will ask the judges why they loss by such a narrow margin. The judges will tell them if you get some boobs it might improve your scoring. I not a big fan of implants, but as long you don't go overboard i.e. Yvette Bova, Aleesha Young, Cystal Anthony.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 12:32:54 am »

I agree with many if not all of your points here.  It needs to be her decision.  I am a firm believer in never doing anything to simply please someone else.  Getting implants should never be done to please another person. 

Your point number three is a tough one.  I have heard women say they got implants for that reason.  My thought though, if you are that commited to being a successful bodybuilder on stage, if that acceptance means that much to you, then you are in a round about way doing it for yourself. 

As far as preference for me, I can admire both looks.  Though I am not a real big fan of the obnoxiously huge implants, at least make them a realistic size. 
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Do you prefer female bodybuilders with implants or pre implants

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View