Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574162 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:36:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 224965 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Gah! Justin keeps texting me and trying to call me. What is he, some kind of a stalker? I told him I didn't want to have anything to do with him. My mom called and told me he had showed up at her doorstep. he brought flowers and candy. Candy! That's what he thinks of me.
I mean, he's right, of course, but that doesn't change a bit. I'm through with him and I don't want to think of him. If only it didn't make me so sad! Sometimes, when I'm alone in this huge house, I cry. A lot. I'm just so lonely and none of the other students are there. I tried to read some books for class, but I can hardly concentrate. All this makes me really angry.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Today, I signed up for classes for the next term. I picked the basic stuff and some more advanced classes in design and programming. I'll need this to improve on Dorothy's website. After all, doing updates by hand every day was very annoying. Also, I plan to a add a few extra things for the clients and this is going to involve some coding. I can't wait for Dorothy to return, I'm running out of stuff to post. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure she understands how this social media stuff works.
On a side note, I signed up for physique club again. I really look forward to it now. I wonder whether I'll be able to top my work from last time. I'll try to spend some time with Lina. I really should have some friends, otherwise, where's the point in going to college?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
I almost feel bad for the things I said about Justin, the guy realized his mistake, and now knows what a great girl that Nora is, at least I hope he does, I hope that he's not setting her up or something. As far as her being back to college, I'm glad that she's going back to the Physique club, I hope she works hard and gets a nice hard body going into it. And of course, I'm looking forward to finding out what's going on with Dorothy. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Dorothy isn't back yet. I tried to call her, but she wouldn't answer. I've spend quite some time on the various boards that are visited by her admirers and I could see that they didn't take it lightly if there were no updates. I still have some stuff left, but if Dorothy doesn't contact me soon, I'll have to slow the schedule. I guess they would understand, but we're getting rave reviews on the website because of the frequent updates. I guess it's small fry compared to waht Dorothy makes if she does these sessions, but that's basically free money she's skipping on. I tried texting her, but I'm not sure she understands how this works.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Still no news from Dorothy. I'm running out of stuff. If she could just send me some photos of food she's eating. Or anything. I have to find a solution for this. Soon.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I can't believe what I just did. I shouldn't have. I really shouldn't. This was the single most stupid thing I ever did. Over the last months, I did post as Dorothy. She's not that good at typing, so I did a lot of the communication. People ask questions, I ask her, she tells me, I tell them. That wasn't hard. As a result, I can be Dorothy, when I'm online. I can even sort of fake her way of talking when I write.
So, here's the stupid:
Seeing how she was still away, I told the folks there she was training an assistant. Me. ME. Why did I do that? I made her say that she was going to post pictures of my progress. Now I'm getting all confused over my identities, but I guess it's understandable. Anyway, I posted some anonymous before pictures. On the internet. On a fetish site. What the hell is wrong with me?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Hehe, I like this twist, obviously Nora is really upset that Dorothy isn't able to be there to post new material to the site, so she has to take the bull by the horns and post whatever stuff she can, even if it has to be pictures of herself. But maybe this is all Dorothy's plan? Maybe she is intentionally staying where she is in order for Nora to be brought out of her shell a little. Whatever it is, I'm liking where this is going! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I never would have expected such a response. Apparently, I must have hit a nerve. All those posters liking my picture ... I can't believe they're talking about me. Of course, I had to remove some of the creepier stuff, but then again, I have to do this with Dorothy's posts too. I must admit that this is really odd. On the other hand, it is somewhat flattering. The good thing is, I have more to post now and I can keep the rhythm up while Dorothy's away. I still haven't managed to reach her. I hope she's not angry with me.
Meanwhile, I posted another picture of me. Tomorrow, it's a food picture, then a clip of me working out and then, hopefully, Dorothy will be back.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
The guy from the gym's name is Carter. He filmed me during my training and was all around nice. He's a cool guy and he's looking really good. I like him a lot. During training, he really pushed me and when I was done, he helped me clean up my stuff. I guess he's hitting on me. I'm in a bit of a fix: Should I ask him out or wait some more? He told me a funny story and told me some things about him, but I missed the opportunity to get his number. This is so stupid. I'm going to add him as a friend online and then we'll chat. I'm sure he'll like me.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Nice! Though, I don't know, she may be setting herself up for another emotionally devastating fall, but I hope Carter lets her down easier than Justin did, if that's the case. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Still no Dorothy. Classes have started, I am super-busy. There's a ridiculous amount of stuff to do, so many essays and exercises to do. I try to keep up on my training schedule, but it's slowly overtaking me. I post stuff every day now and people are still happy. They might suspect something, but I try to keep them cool by posing as Dorothy online. It's a very strange experience, but I somehow enjoy it. I mean, it's a bit of roleplaying, but they're really happy if I do these humiliating things to them. I think I'm getting the hang of it. Still, I hope Dorothy comes back soon.
There's also another thing. I really try to keep this place clean, but it's just too big. There's no one to do the house-keeping and I just have no idea how to fit all this in my schedule. At the same time, I wouldn't want to hire someone, after all, I don't have any money to pay them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
The weirdness never ends. I was at home after gym, having talked to Carter for way too long. (I still did all my exercises and I think I'm really getting better at all this.) Just when I was trying to concentrate on the programming assignment, there was someone at the door. I hoped it was Dorothy, but instead, it was some weird fat woman with really big boobs in a blouse and skirt. She also had quite a bit of luggage with her. Now, I know I shouldn't talk badly about overweight people, especially since I was one myself, but she was really odd and she had the keys to the house. So I said:
"I'm sorry, but where did you get the keys? I'm going to call the police. Now."
I reached for my phone, but she interrupted me:
"Isn't Dorothy back yet?"
"No. Who are you? And what do you want?"
She seemed surprised:
"I'm Iris. Don't you recognize me?"
Really? This is what she looked like without the hood? Okay.
"This is a surprise. I guess you can come in, then."
"Thank you."
She did a little bow. It was somewhat awkward. It always is with her.
"I couldn't tell it was you. Without your outfit."
"I know. I wanted to put it on before, but I always get in trouble with the cab drivers. I'll be doing it right away."
Now I felt even more awkward. Had I just forced her into something? Did she like that? I struggled not to blush. I guess I blushed, but she was already past me, so I doubt she saw a thing.
What was I to do with someone like her?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
An hour later, there was a knock on my room's door. I walked over and asked who it was. There was a muffled sound. I opened it and found Iris all dressed up. Somehow, seeing her all in black latex or whatever that was seemed more like her than "civilian" clothes. She had a kind of gas mask on that made her look pretty odd, but to each his own. Also, she was dressed in a complete bodysuit and that was when I realized how her physique had completely changed. When I saw her the last time, she was a plump, out of shape woman with big, saggy breasts. Now, she was still just as plump, but her breasts had become very round, big and taut. This was easily visible due to the tightness of her suit. She also had done something to her butt, which had once been big, but rather shapeless. Now, it was huge and it really stood out. The same seemed to have happened to her belly, which was also very "proud", her massive round breasts resting on it. The black plastic outfit hid nothing.
It took me a while to recover my senses. All this was extremely bizarre. Eventually, I recovered my speech:
"You look ... impressive."
She answered, her voice muffled by the mask:
"Thank you. I'm almost healed. I can work, though."
Ah, yes. What should I do? Dorothy was her "mistress", but I, I just lived here. On the other hand, there was a lot of work to do and Dorothy wasn't here. I might as well try.
"Very good. Dorothy will return eventually and I want this place to be spic-and-span. Got it?"
"Certainly."
She once again did that little bow and I could see she was happy with my reaction. As she turned around to walk away, I decided to try something extra.
"Don't turn your back to me. It's not curteous."
I could see her eyes light up behind the plastic lenses.
"Of course."
Another thing.
"Of course?"
"Of course, ma'am."
"Very good."
Whoa. I'm like the best dominatrix ever. This feels so wrong.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Very interesting to see this continued change of attitude and personality from Nora, she's finally finding the confidence she needs to be a successful, powerful woman! K+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
My life is now perfectly organized. I get up, I shower and prepare for the day, I eat. I go to the university, I eat. I train, I eat. I learn and do my assignments. You guessed it: I eat. I manage the social media accounts and update the website. I eat. I play with Iris for a while. I go to bed. Sometimes, I watch a movie or a series on my laptop, but that's it. I am now definitely running out of material of any kind about Dorothy. She should come back soon, because I need her here. A lot.
Iris is actually fun. She does all the chores for me and I order her around and make her do stuff. She enjoys this a lot. She reminds me of a dog in a certain way. Yesterday, I took a leash from the basement and paraded her around in the backyard. Thank heaven that no one could see us. Iris was super-happy, though. I think she came into her suit, which is gross.
Our relationship is funny. Not like something to laugh. More like something we both enjoy in a certain way. It's still awkward, but I'm getting accustomed to it and I have to admit, I trust her. She just lives this dream life and she's honest.
Still, I'd prefer if she were less weird and more talkative. Maybe I'll find a way to make her losen up. Also, her body shape is intriguing. I've never seen anything like it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View