Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575826 Posts in 73229 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:32:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [krischief] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [krischief] Stories~collected  (Read 34742 times)

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [krischief] Stories~collected
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:47:07 am »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

Rumspringa

A Real Fantasy - Stacy's Story

Rumspringa
by krischief

Running around free.....

Prologue

In an idyllic Amish county near Preston, Minnesota; children born in the spring of 1991 were considered very fortunate. The native crop of corn and wheat had been bountiful that year and the community of about 8500 people had traded their surplus to the outside 'English' country. A total of 300 boys and girls were born but only a group of 4 children belonging to 3 close knit families were growing up in a relatively wealthy setting. Their families as all other Amish families did not have the trappings of 'Outside Life' but lived well. The had more native beer and meat to feed their children.
Two boys and two girls, growing up together in this community, did everything as a group. Thomas and Grace Shachtman were twins born during the third week of February. Paul Hostetler was born 3 fortnights later. And the cute brunette Jodi Bouman was born the month immediately after. Thomas and Grace were pale and had blonde hair just like their mother. Paul was odd in the fact that he had a difficult time being healthy. He was sick most of his first and second years. He was thin and had curly black hair. Jodi was the most vocal of the four. She screamed for attention and was the first to walk. The twins walked after that while Paul was always lagging.
They grew up together, played outside and were the brghtest of kids. Jodi seemed almost tomboyish, while Thomas grew up to be a big boy. Grace always stuck to her books and Paul was always by her side mostly resting because of his weak predisposition. But they all played together and were a constant team. The prayed at church and helped their parents with their chores. Their parents often ate together and hence these children were almost ever apart.
When they were ten Paul seemed to be in good health while the other three were always stayed healthy. Jodi seemed to be growing more and more beautiful while Grace always played down her features. The boys Thomas always seemed to rebel against their customary beliefs and practices. But nonetheless followed the unspoken rules. In the eyes of their parents they were just the perfect set of children. Then came the age of courtship.
The kids were turning fourteen in the summer of 2005, but while all the other children in the community were trying to court a mate, our group seemed oblivious. They turned down offers and courtship from other children. The parents thought that the 4 of them would eventually end up marrying each other. But Thomas, Paul, Jodi and Grace had other plans. They felt the small community was restricting their spirits. They soon started talking of what would define their lives, The ritual called Rumspringa.
Life after 14 was led in anticipation of their 16th birthdays. The girls were developing into full grown women. Grace was more full figured with good sized breasts and a good posture. She was the object of desire of many a boy in the community. Jodi on the other hand seemed to be more outward. She was tight and fit and had a medium sized cleavage. She was tall at 5'7" and 2 inches taller than Grace. Thomas was hunky while Paul was lanky. Paul's childhood troubles didn't show but manifested in a closed personality. Thomas was outgoing but Paul was more reserved. Thomas was nearing 6 feet in height and Paul wasn't far behind at 5'10".
The four adolescents did all their chores, farming, carpentry and house building. They were really looking forward to being out in the real world. The days rolled by and the kids couldn't contain their excitement. On Thomas and Graces 16th, their parents hugged them and said that no matter what life they chose, their prayers were always with them. Thomas left for the world ten days later. He promised to write every week. Jodi kissed him on the cheeks and said good luck. Paul gave him a good hand shake while Grace just hugged him tight. Jodi asked Grace, "Why aren't you going? We've waited so long for this day." Grace just smiled and said, "I'm not ready yet. Maybe we'll leave together." And just like that Thomas had left.
When it was Paul's turn, the girls were in for a surprise. "I'm not going outside with you all", Paul said with a look of disappointment. "I don't think I will survive".
"Nonsense", said Jodi. "We'll all be together just as were. We'll help you", said Grace. "No! It's Ok", said Paul. "I'm not going. But when you do leave, don't forget me. Write as
often as you can. Remember the stories we've hear. About the ones who never come back here", he said factually.
That night Jodi went home and locked herself in her room. She couldn't understand why Paul wouldn't go. They still hadn't heard from Thomas. But she knew that she wanted to leave. She knew for sure. She opened her closet and looked in. There was a large full length mirror. She removed her clothes at a hastened pace. She then stood naked, the
candlelight above her, illuminating her figure. She was beautiful. Her tight trim body was almost muscular. She had a fit tummy with a trace of muscular prominence. Her arms were well shaped. Her waist was small and her chest was large. She then reached down between her legs and touched herself. She wanted leave because she wanted to feel pleasure. The kind that was frowned upon in her life in Preston. She knew the outside world was her answer.
The next day, Grace and Jodi talked about what they would do on the outside. Jodi wanted to work and study. Grace said that she wanted to be happy before she thought about going with her. Paul seemed to be left out of these conversations. He was staying. Then it was Jodi's turn. The day couldn't come fast enough. Jodi was packed and all set. She went to Graces home and waited outside. Grace then packed and they walked out of their home together. Paul watched from inside the walled compound and waved.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rumspringa
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 02:48:15 am »
Outside......
Jodi walked at a fast scamper while Grace followed. They walked down the road toward the nearest bus stop. They were headed to Rochester. Thomas had also headed that way. They
silently decided to find Thomas after they had settled down. Both had a little money that their parents had given them. They got on a bus after about an hour's wait. Three hours
later they stopped at Rochester. They were going to a local YWCA that frequently housed people like our group. The 'Y' near Augsburg College was neat and had space for over 75 occupants.
Grace signed them in as Jodi walked about taking a look at the place. There was a dormitory, a gymnasium, a swimmng pool and raquet ball courts. The living quarters were on the higher floors. Grace got a room on the Second floor and Jodi got one looking to the city on the Third floor. After they were settled in, they met in the mess hall. Grace said that she was tired and wanted to take a nap. It was 3:00 in the afternoon. Jodi was too excited so she said she was going to make some friends while Grace rested.
Jodi walked around the recreation area where she found some of the hostelers playing basketball. She stood and watched this strange game. "Hi!", someone on the court called out. "We need a fourth player. You up for it?", said the girl dressed in shorts and a tank top. She was tall and lean with a fair complexion. Jodi stammered something,"No...... I don't know how to......". The girl came over and extended her hand,"I'm Tory. and you are?"
"My name is Jodi. I'm from Preston."
"Oh yeah! one of those closed communities, eh!", Tory said. The others on the court came over. Tory then shouted," Ok! you can watch. We later have a party on the third floor. You
can join and get to know some of us." Jodi nodded in excitement. Jodi ran up to Grace's room and banged on the door. Grace opened up with a gloomy face, "What's is going on?"
"We just got invited to a party".
"Where?"
"Near my room on the third floor."
"Let me fresh up while you wait."
The party seemed like the perfect way to mingle and take in all that the world has to offer. Jodi in particular would love the experience. The girls reached Tory's room a little early. Jodi knocked and heard noises coming from inside. "Come in!!", she heard over muffled voices. Jodi opened the door to a scene that would change her life forever. Tory was
standing up against a wall but there was another girl completely undressed furiously kissing Tory. The unknown girl had Tory pressed up the wall and off the ground. The unknown girl was big. Not as tall as Tory but big. She had muscles. Not just some but a lot of them. She was holding Tory up with one hand in Tory's hair and one under Tory's buttocks. She was furiously kissing Tory. Tory was running her fingers all over the muscle girls back. Then her left hand went to her crotch and she started masturbating. Moans were filling the air as Tory reached orgasm.
Grace who had come in behind Jodi had closed her eyes and turned her back. But Jodi was getting hot, this scene was turning her on. Just then Tory screamed and snapped Jodi our of her reverie. Tory was panting when she said,"Jodi meet Anna. She is my lover. Wait outside so we can get ready and leave for the party." But Jodi was just staring at Anna. Anna looked at Jodi and sucked on her finger.
"So do you like me? My body is so alluring", she breathed. She then sat on the edge of a bed, completely nude. She put her arms up in a double bicep pose and flexed as hard as
possible. Her body exploded. Jodi watched this display of power and moved closer. Grace had opened her eyes and was looking at Jodi. She wondered what Jodi was up-to. Jodi reached out and touched Anna's arms. Tory then interjected,"You can get acquainted later, we'll be late for the party. And by the way, is that what you two are gonna wear?" She had obviously seen the loose fitting clothes the girls were wearing.
"Girl, if you wanna mingle you got dress up. Anna can help you out from my closet. You can borrow some clothes."
Anna had went to the bathroom and gotten dressed, a Tight jeans and a halter top that accentuated her curves. "Come and lets see what I can do." Jodi instinctively removed her
clothes and stood in her loose innerwear. Grace just waited. Anna then said,"Get those off too...." Jodi started to remove her underwear when Grace stopped her,"What are you doing?"
"It's ok," Jodi said. She removed her linen and showed her body. Anna looked and smirked,"Not bad". She handed a nice pair of cutoffs and pants to Jodi. And carried a soft knee length skirt and a tight top for Grace. Both the girls looked nice. Tory and girls headed to the party.

Karma would be appreciated :)

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
A Real Fantasy - Stacy's Story [krischief]
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 02:51:44 am »
I'd like to thank Marknew for writing so many stories that really get my loins lit up.  This story borrows characters from a story he wrote many years ago called 'A Real Fantasy' and is here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=400756.msg1710513#msg1710513

I haven't written for a while but I could not stop writing this one.

A Real Fantasy - Stacy's Story
by krischief

Prologue

The breasts were smothering him. That was the last thing that he remembered before he woke up to solitude. He realized the following unfolding of events much later. As he lay on the hospital bed too weak to move, he recollected the hazy images in his mind. The muscle girl named Mae Lynn had kidnapped him for spurning her love. She had methodically broken his spirit and in a moment of lust nearly killed him with a mere embrace. Mae Lynn actually thought he had died that day, which is why John Rose was here in a hospital bed and not dead in that cellar. After John had passed out from the embrace, Mae Lynn just left his limp body there and went on with her life. The indifference of all of Mae Lynn's townsfolk all but ensured John would never be found. But John had awoken because of one single image that flashed in his mind when he was unconscious. The girl named Stacy, whom he was married to appeared to him. The image showed her naked muscular body approaching him with an air of dominance they had used in their sex games. But she was different than when John had last seen her in person. Stacy looked more muscular, almost as big as Mae Lynn had been. She was imposing and lean at the same time. But embodied the very passion in his mind. Then he realized that Stacy had really become his fantasy girl while Mae Lynn had become a nightmare version of the same fantasy. Stacy wanted to be with him while Mae Lynn had killed him.
In that moment he rose and moved however he could. He crawled on the ground, staggered in the woods, and rolled down the empty countryside. He reached a highway and collapsed. A weary trucker who stopped to clear his bladder found him, barely alive. The hospital put him on life support and alerted the police. John awoke 12 days later. He spoke few words the first couple of days but was able to communicate who he was and the police found the Missing persons report Stacy had filed 18 months ago. The police had contacted Stacy and had started a manhunt for Mae Lynn. John had lost everything, his job, his house, his girl and most importantly his manhood. He was no longer the muscle stud that once could take any girl he wanted. His dream had effectively killed him.

January 21 Year 6
Stacy closed the door to her apartment behind her as she collected her thoughts. Her top was tight and showed off her body. She thought it would be too much. But she hadn't really decided on her next move. It had been 10 days since the police had informed her of John's rescue. She had not shown any outward concern. She had calmly inquired about his condition and where she could find him. But when she hung up a weird thing happened to her. She was getting aroused. Her own fancy daydream of dominating John to submission was finally realized. Her sex games with John all those years wouldn't be games anymore. They were now just something that would happen without even pretending. She tensed her loins and sighed. Snapping back to the moment she realized how much had changed since John left. The meek girlfriend and wife of the hotshot male executive was no more. In those years she had grown and matured, become more open about her sexuality and more successful in her work. She had become so confident that she didn't need any help or reassurance about her life from anyone. She was now openly bisexual. She ravished any fit body that caught her fancy. Once you go fit, there is no going back. Her sexual appetite was insatiable but her longtime girlfriend, now Stacy's live in girl Jeannie tried her best. Jeannie shared a bed with this ultimate temptress every night but knew that she could not satisfy her. But Stacy still kept her around.
With these thoughts in her head, she contemplated if she would even want to meet John again. But the old meek Stacy inside her, wanted to comfort her old love, care for him and mainly just thank him for changing her life. So she decided to go to John. She got in her fast car and sped to the airport.
The next day arrived for John, he looked at a window to see the sun shine on his room floor. A tear rolled down his cheek and there was a knock on the door. He was too weak to answer but the person behind the door entered. A nurse came in and announced that a Stacy was there to see him. John's cheeks suddenly flushed and he nodded yes. Suddenly a big figure behind the nurse moved into view. Stacy had chosen a blue strap gown that sat low on her muscular chest to extract the full response. Her arms were swollen and huge. Her gown stopped at her lower thigh and showed off her pristine legs. She was untanned but the rich healthy color of her skin was too much. John had an erection, the first one in forever. But then he fainted. His pressure had spiked and he had faded into unconsciousness. Stacy just had a blank stare but her heart was jumping at the thought of her mere presence having had that effect.
John awoke 2 hours later and found Stacy sitting near his bed. He managed a smile and started to talk. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Stacy", he pleaded. "Please help me....". Stacy just looked at him with a warm smile and nodded. She looked at his frail body, his thin arms, his almost non existent legs. Thinking back to the hunk that she was dating, she snickered. "Look at what I've become John. Look...", she said as she flexed her upper body in a classic pose. Her shoulders and back were so wide now. She had grown enormous and elegant at the same time. The 19 months since their last meeting had been good to her. Her arms were big which was an understatement. They were easily the size sported by the big male bodybuilders. She tensed her flex and then relaxed after a moment. John's mouth was agape. Stacy then spoke in a plain tone,"I wanted to thank you John. For all of this. I'm very happy now, even without you. I used to think my happiness was connected to you but now I'm aware that that was wrong. I enjoy every part of my life; work, training, competing and sex. All thanks to you. But now you have to realize that our old life is over. You coulda had me, but you spurned my love. I'm not one for revenge but this sour grapes situation should be hurt enough for your feeble self. You can want me, but you cant have me. You have to earn you association with me now". John just blinked in surprise and muttered,"Ok, but it was you that kept me alive".
The police had already recounted John's story to her. John explained his vision and his realization. Stacy looked unfazed and replied "I'm thankful John that I finally inspired something primal in you. All those years we made love, your mind always left. Now that I wont leave your mind, you cant have my body. Our story has completed. If you are finally able, come look me up. You know where." She stood up, closed all the blinds to his room and locked the door. She moved to a more comfortable place at the foot of the bed and unstrapped her gown. It fell to the floor and revealed her magnificence. Stacy's conditioning was pristine, her fluid movements highlighted every bloated muscle in her body. She moved slowly from one pose to another, flexing her quads, her chest and her butt. She reveled in his undivided attention. The old Stacy would never have done this. But now this goddess was beautiful and bold. Her hair falling to her upper back traced her strong neck and traps. The contrast from 6 years ago was astounding. John was flabbergasted. Then she slowly picked up her dress and put it back on. She coolly opened the blinds and unlocked the door, turned and gave a lasting glance to John and left.

Stacy's Story

August Year 1
Stacy was dating John Rose. He was a successful biotech executive. She was madly in love with him just after a short time together. It was at this time that Stacy heard John talk about his fetishes and fantasies. It seemed strange to Stacy but never being adventurous herself decided to play along. John had her pretend to be a muscle girl who could dominate him in bed. He got a big kick out of it. For Stacy, the sex got better because this sexplay made him more interested and perform better. Stacy just enjoyed the sex but always noticed that John closed his eyes in the middle of their lovemaking. Stacy in her haze of new love brushed it aside.

John was a gym goer and had a good well muscled physique. Not too big but very strong and manly compared to Stacy. He regularly had Stacy pretend to have bigger muscles than him when the romped in bed. Stacy couldnt quite picture it but still loved getting him off. She sucked him, licked him and fucked him all the while pretending to be stronger than him. All this happened whilst Stacy didnt know that John always went online and got his muscle girl fix often.

Stacy was a secretary, working regular hours and usually find time to do other things. She never questioned John when he was working from home. So Stacy as always walked around the town browsing stores and places. One day she noticed John's gym. She walked in, wanting to get a sense of John raw primal instinct for flesh and fetish. She asked about a short membership and an bossy trainer showed her around. He explained all the exercises, all the while copping a feel every now and then. Feeling dirty, she left the gym for home. But the trip to the gym had her convinced that she would try to be stronger and hence more openly attractive to John.

She joined up and was determined to give it a good shot. She went regularly to get into a timetable. She wanted to become stronger. Her trainers admired her dedictation and paid more attention to her. She was unlike those so many other people who quit after a short stint. She started seeing results. After the first month she felt great and looked forward to the gym time. Her body had firmed up well, her butt was tight and her chest was heavier. She felt more alive, and the sex was getting better. She was craving it more. And John seemed more submissive than ever before. She was getting more involved in their role play. She was starting to open up her sexuality.

By the sixth month she was a well know regular at the gym. Her body had really changed from a waif like appearance to a more gym built fitness girl. John even came along a few times and suggested she increase the weights she was handling. She put her head down and powered through. She increased her lifts by a lot over time. Her muscles were growing and her abs started peeking through. She became cut and lean. All kinds of things started happening. A promotion at work, a raise and an elevated lifestyle. But, John still had to fantasize during sex.

One day she rode him hard, in a quiet anger. She had never done that before. She was submissive even while playing a domnatrix. Now it was different, she seemed to scream at him, as if saying,"LOOK LOOK, Look at me...". John opened his eyes at the end but only in a little discomfort. He held her afterward and she calmed down. She got even more determined to grow.

So she worked hard. She started taking better supplements and better meals. She ate more and she did more. Her svelte body started becoming more fuller. She started realising that she could make her body better and the way she wanted her body to be. She was beginnning to find that she now wanted to change for herself a little more than just to be perfect for John. She pumped iron every evening and went home. She started to feel horny. Stacy was becoming more raw. She found that the bodybuilding regiment gave her more energy and more strength. She needed a release, she need to show off more. Sometimes John obliged but other wise she became frustrated. She would then just go to her best friend Jeannie and wile away the time. It was at one of these times that things changed for her. John was away for work and Stacy bought Jeannie home. Jeannie made a cocky comment about how John should now start becoming more aware of her strength. Stacy just brushed it aside but the fire was lit. Her inner self was growing bigger and she was becoming more commanding of her self. A small talk with Jeannie prompted a flex from Stacy. The first time she really flexed for someone other than herself. She felt a thrill. But the shy girl still stopped her from enjoying that.

John came back from his trip and Stacy was delighted. This time she played the role of a muscle seductress who could stel muscles away from her mates. He closed his eyes as Stacy talked, his dick inside her. She was grinding him and whispering in his ear something about taking your body. She coaxed him to open his eyes and see for himself how her body was growing. He opened his eyes and for once she saw his eyes linger on her body. She tensed her chest and torso whil flexing her arms which were holding him. Sleek muscles bulged into prominence and she started grinding faster. She goaded him, saying that he was weak against her, how she grew stronger and more muscled. He closed his eyes imagining the scene and then as Stacy moved him under her and got on top she really pressed hard. John felt it but was lost in the dream play, he clenched and then relaxed. He cummed hard inside her. Stacy was loving every minute of it. Her animal spirit was being released a little at a time. She was getting strong. She had moved John around the bed easily that time. She grew more determined. She was not yet near his size and weight but she would work harder.

As the weeks progressed, John was going away more often. This gave Stacy a chance to really crank up her bodybuilding. She really missed him. And her sexual tension was building up. She was getting results from her workouts. She now mostly hung out with Jeannie who now wished she could see Stacy more and more. Jeannie let out little hints here and there but never really got a response from Stacy. Once they were sitting on the couch and jostling for the remote when Jeannie got up real close to her face and just stared at Stacy's eyes. Stacy was busy trying to get the remote but Jeannie felt an unstoppable urge to push herself into Stacy. She was the person watching Stacy's progress from day one. She at times seemed to notice Stacy's body more than John. For as much as Stacy knew Jeannie was not gay. She had been married before and was older than her. But for Jeannie, Stacy's developing raw sexuality was getting too much. Her muscles were on display everytime they had a sleepover, and Jeannie grasped every little development. When they talked about John's indifference, Stacy enquired about Jeannie's social situation which she just brushed aside saying that the right one hadn't turned up yet.

The sex signals from Jeannie definitely reached Stacy but they were not getting the appropriate response. Stacy just received them and took them out on John the next time they fucked. She became more forceful, more demanding and downright physical with John. John could take it and it fit in perfectly with his fantasy. Stacy thought she was getting her grip on John, like she was fulfilling his fantasy. Sex in the shower, sex on the living room floor and sex on the dinner table. She was taking over. But John still held something back.

She confided in Jeannie one day and thats when they found John's secret. They found out that John was secretly in an affair with a big bodybuilder named Mae Lynn. Stacy and Jeannie found pictures of her in John's computer. Mae Lynn's muscularity was immense. She was almost as big as John used to be. No wonder John held back when they made love. He was getting some action on the side when he travelled. A more muscular something. A more muscular slut who didnt need to pretend. She was stronger than John. She could take him even against his will. Stacy broke down. But Jeannie helped her by saying that if Stacy continued to build her body she could make John stay. A hugely muscular Stacy would be hard to pass by and also that John came home to Stacy and not to that slut. These words encouraged Stacy to redouble her efforts in the gym. They decided that they wouldn't confront John on his affair.

-------------------------------------
Stay tuned for the next chapter

Karma would be appreciated  ;)

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Real Fantasy - Stacy's Story
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 02:52:27 am »

Stacy's Story - 2

July Year 2
Stacy was at the gym. Her mind was wandering to thoughts of John and their situation. Contrary to the usual reaction by people to affairs, she didnt want to break up with John. She wanted to win him for herself and upstage that muscle girl. She used this anger and envy to fuel her workouts. She hated when John was away. She pumped harder and harder then. She was determined to make John stay permanently the next time he came home. This was one such time.
She had worked up a sweat after her first two sets on the cable shoulder press. She was getting ready for a new set. She noted how her workout clothes had become older and tighter. She had put on 25 pounds of muscle since she started. She took the cables and started pushing them in an alternating punching motion. She had set the weight higher than usual and was working hard at it. Sweat poured down her face from her blond hair. She breathed heavily and started to feel the burn. Her delts were pulsing. Her concentration was unswerving. She did a set of 15 with some difficulty. Then she let her arms fall to her sides before she did her next set. She increased the weight realising that she wont be able to complete her set. But she marched on. She took the cables and pushed. By the 5th rep her muscles were screaming. And by the 10th she was screaming. Her body was crying for release. She pushed but could manage only 2 more. After that she slumped on a bench in front of a mirror. She looked in the mirror and looked at her shoulders pumped up. They looked big. She was no stranger to big at the gym but her shoulders looked huge. She felt a thrill run down her body into her loins. She rested for a couple minutes and moved onto the next exercise. Shoulder day of that week had become a brief vision of the future Stacy. Her chest heaved from her deep breathing when she left the gym. She made her way straight to Jeannie's place to shower.
Jeannie opened the door and and let her in. Stacy stripped to her underwear in the living room itself so she could cool off faster. Jeannie just stood ther dumbfounded. Stacy ordered Jeannie to bring some food. Jeannie prepared a big steak and Stacy finished it off sitting on the couch still in her laced panties and bra. Jeannie sat across from her and salivated. here was Stacy, a mere girl who was becoming godlike. She wanted to pounce Stacy but she calmly walked around the tea table and sat next to her. She took a towel from the floor and pulled Stacy close. She started wiping of the sweat from her body. Slowly at first, Stacy seemed to enjoy the attention but then as Jeannie moved from her brows to her chest Stacy attention snapped. She suddenly got up and said that she was gonna take a shower. The signals were clear. But Stacy ignored them. She opened the faucet and walked under the torrent. She started rubbing herself down. She lathered her chest, her back and her buttocks. When her hand reached her pussy she lingered. She wanted release. She pushed her middle finger in while rubbing her labia. She moaned lightly. As her pace increased she put her back on the wall and relished the sensations. As she reached climax, she let out a single louder scream as her juices flooded her hand. She relaxed for a bit, trying to calm down. Then she cleaned up and left the bathroom.
That was the first time she had indulged herself to self gratification since her teen years. She was changing in small imperceptible steps in every facet of her life. When she came out of the shower Jeannie waited with her pyjamas on her bed. Stacy covered with only a towel took them and turned around. She let the towel drop and Jeannie got a full clean look of Stacy's muscled backside. Her buttocks had become firm and round. Her legs were sinewy and her calves were prominent. The 'V' taper of her back was broadening as Jeannie pictured Stacy from a couple years ago. As Stacy put her pyjamas on, they clung to her chest and butt. Jeannie just asked her to come to bed. Stacy got in with her and they turned off the lights. Stacy lay straight with her arms behind her head. Her biceps bulged and Jeannie noticed with lust. But she didnt dare come closer. As sleep came Stacy didnt notice that sometime during the nigth Jeannie had snuggled up to her. The surprise fact was that she didnt reject her subconscious advance. It felt natural adn comforting. She hadn't snuggled to John in a longtime.
Most of Stacy's friends supported her endeavor and helped her. But at times it was Jeannie who was skeptical. She said it was just John fetish and real life didnt care about fetishes. But Stacy remained stubborn. Her body needed to grow. It would fulfill her dreams. Dream man, dream life... happily ever after! And she was enjoying the journey the changes were bringing.

As the days rolled, John's life was getting complicated. His job was at risk and his neglect of peronal fitness made him lose his muscles fast. Once he hurt his back and Stacy took it upon herself to take care of him. That's when John really noticed how big she had become. She was still not near Mae Lynn but she was big. If anyone saw her, they wouldnt mistake her for a fitness girl but they saw her body as that of an aspiring bodybuilder. John now made more time for Stacy. As he got better they had sex more often. The games they played had a familiar theme but Stacy wasnt pretending anymore. She was strong and she just played a part. She manhandled him 12 ways from Sunday everytime. Once she pretended to be a wrestler and John was shocked how quickly she had subdued him. She just lifted him off the floor and slammed him as they rolled. John got so excited as the thought. But he didnt admit to himself that she could be stronger than him yet.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 02:53:21 am »
The Party... And After........
They were running late for the party. When they arrived at Jodi was surprised to see so many people. Mostly girls and some guys were dancing and some sort of loud music was playing.

There was a beer keg in the centre table of the hall and some people were around it with cups. Jodi and Grace notices that all of them were dressed up. Party wear was new to them.

Some of them wore very revealing clothes. Tory was saying something that was obscured by the loud music. The beats of the song was making Jodi smile. She liked this. Grace was as always astounded by the newness of everything. As they moved around the floor, someone handed them cups of beer. They started drinking and talking to some of the people. Jodi heard someone talking with Anna. Anna was as usual wearing something that showed of her awesome physique.

Anna was saying,"You should join me for training at the gym. I could get you into great shape within a couple of months." Jodi went up to her and asked in earnest,"You mean I could
look like you in such a short time". Tory nodded. Jodi just looked at her and stared. Anna seemed so confident of herself. She moved well and accentuated her curves with tight clothes. Tory came up and pulled Anna away and they started dancing together. Tory stood behind Anna and held her tight against her body. They moved to the grind of the music. Grace had taken a seat and was just looking around. Jodi went and sat next to her. Grace didn't know what to say. But she was going to wait till they left the party.
The party went on till early next morning. Jodi and Grace left earlier than most of the crowd. They walked slowly back to their rooms. Neither had much too drink. They had an overdose of new sensations. Jodi had danced for some part of the night. Grace chatted up some of the party goers. Jodi then spoke,"Grace, I'm going to look for a job tomorrow. It's the first thing I need to do so that I can get what I really want." Grace nervously asked, "And what is that?" "I want to be a muscle girl. I want to be big. I want to feel the intense pleasures of the flesh. I want to be sexy. I want to be strong.", She shouted out.

Grace was stunned by the outburst. Jodi continued," I've been searching for these exact sensations. The moment I saw Anna and Tory I was so hot. I knew then what I wanted."
Grace seemed to interject," But..... But... what about home? What about going back? I also want to see and feel the out side world but I'm taking it as it comes."
But her words fell on deaf ears. Jodi was too ecstatic. She was smiling and lost in thought.

Grace then decided that she felt differently about the whole situation. As they reached their room, they got ready for bed. Jodi just undressed in front of Grace and stood there.
Jodi looked good. She was fit. Not exactly toned like a fitness competitor but she was in decent shape. She was just looking into a mirror imagining herself achieving her dreams.

Grace knew then that Jodi was going to be on her own trip. Grace just nodded her head and changed for bed. Jodi slowly put on something and lay on her bed.
As they were falling asleep there was a knock on the door. Jodi sprang up and opened it to see Anna standing outside. She was so sexy, Jodi was thinking. "I've still got some energy to burn. Can I come in?", asked the muscle girl. " Where's Tory?", asked Jodi not really wanting to know. She wanted to spend more time with this beautiful girl. "She's asleep back at her room. I had to carry her back from the party. She was pretty drunk. I'll let her sleep it off. I know the way you look at me. I thought we could get to know each other better", Anna was looking Jodi up and down.

"Come in and make yourself at home." said Jodi as they moved to her room.

Anna smiled “Come here,” she said. Jodi moved obediently forwards. Anna took hold of her hands and placed them on her hips. “You know, you don’t have to resist me like that...”

They then shared a brief kiss as Anna pulled Jodi toward her. As Jodi was slightly taller than her, Anna reached up and wrapped her arms around Jodi’s neck, kissing her, first softly and gently, then gradually increasing the force. Her tongue was now fiercely exploring Jodi's mouth. Jodi was too stunned and she subconciously wanted this to continue. Jodi leaned backwards and pulled Anna with her onto the bed.
Anna was kissing Jodi harder than ever as they tore each other’s clothes off, tossing them aside. Jodi noticed something that she never had before â€" her underwear was completely soaked from her juices. Anna's hand moved down from Jodi's neck toward Jodi's pussy. She started to finger Jodi’s pussy, as Jodi screamed. She began fingering gentle and slow. She seemed to know exactly how Jodi liked to be touched. As Anna and Jodi became more aroused, she moved the finger penetrating much faster and used her thumb to rub her clitoris harder and harder. Jodi soon came. Breathing deeply, she almost felt guilty that she had not given Anna as much pleasure as Julie had given her. But it was not over yet.

Their faces were millimeters away from each other. "You've never done this before? Have you?" Anna said realizing that Jodi wasn't really giving any action. "No, I'm new to this.
This is so....." "Follow my lead", Anna interjected. She put her hands under Jodi's butt and lifted her off the bed. They found a wall and Anna pushed Jodi against it. One quick motion and Jodi was above Anna with her clit near Anna's face. She was sitting with her thighs resting on Anna's biceps. Anna then kissed Jodi's nether lips. Jodi screamed aloud as Anna started to suck hard. Jodi was holding Anna's head and moaning. This was incredible as Anna's muscles were bulging from the effort. Jodi screamed from her second orgasm in ten minutes.
Anna let her down and set her on the bed. Then kissing her, she flipped her up and moved under Jodi. "Your turn", she throatily uttered. Jodi hesitantly went down and was
immediately met by the musty smell of Anna's crotch. As Jodi flicked her tongue on Anna's engorged cunt, she licked faster. Anna took Jodi's right hand and placed on her breast and pressed. Jodi took the cue and continued massaging. Jodi placed her left hand on Anna's crotch and used it to get a better position for her tongue. As she did this, Anna started bucking her hips screaming," More... more....". Then she screamed out loud. "Wow.... and this is your first time."
Jodi looked up and smiled. She was elated. Her first day out was such an exhilarating experience. They lay on the bed facing each other and fondling. Anna was drifting off to sleep. Jodi just looked at her as she had her hand on Anna. She was admiring Anna's naked body. Touching her abs, her hips. The curves on this woman were amazing. She felt hard and firm but was so feminine. Jodi was so happy.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 02:54:39 am »

Stacy's Story - 3

June Year 3
As John stayed home much more, he was getting depressed. He was not getting enough work and his health had taken a turn for the worse. Stacy of course stayed at it. She worked as hard as always. People at the gym were now noticing. She was loving the attention. John heard of her progress too. He noticed it at home too. He complimented her on her physique and showered her with attention when they were together. Stacy by now knew she was as strong or even stronger than him but didnt think about it much. She held back in her sex games for fear of bruising him. She got a thrill out of pretending to flex every now and then. She knew it would get John excited. They always fucked hard those times. Now it was mostly John on his back and Stacy technically raping him. John was willing but he couldn't stop her if he wanted. Now all this seemed ok to them. It seemed like it was meant to be forever.
As she pretended to be shy for John, she wasn't shy when she was over at Jeannie's. They openly joked that now that she was stronger than John, she should just take over. But Stacy still pushed aside those comments. Once while they were doing their make up in Jeannie's bedroom, they looked into the big mirror with their hair all tied up in buns and talked. Jeannie now openly asked Stacy to flex now and then. That time Stacy just put her makeup kit down and put on a full on show for Jeannie. She adjusted her see through bra and panties and got up. She did a small butt jiggle and shook her arms before the show started. A fast tune played in her head and she pretended to be a singer on stage. An imaginary mic in her hand which she held close, she tensed her body into some moves. Her arms bulged with muscle and her legs flexed as she moved. She pretended to sit and stand while jutting her ass out. Her large round bottom was delicious enough for a bite. Jeannie salivated and got all hot watching the muscle show. She twisted and turned jumped up and down and did some muscle moves. A push up here a handstand there and put on a good show. When Stacy ended with a double biceps flex, Jeannie's pussy got all wet right there on the stool. As Stacy came and sat down again, she panted a bit from the exhaustion as Jeannie just stared. Jeannie asked to be excused as Stacy caught her breath. She went to the bathroom and rubbed an orgasm out so fast that Stacy was none the wiser. It was getting real hard for Jeannie to hide things from Stacy now.

Things started going from good to better for Stacy but for her man the opposite was happening. John had threw out his back and was now almost immobile and incapable of doing work. He had started to borrow and spend from his savings. Stacy was taking over more and more aspects of his life. Stacy started to feel bad for John. He had been so good a couple years go. Now he was staring at utter failure. Stacy propped him up for a few months. He worked odd jobs here and there to pretend to pull his own weight but his mainstay job was gone.

Stacy was becoming an attraction at the gym. John was nowhere to be found but Stacy had taken over. It was her gym now. The trainers fawned over her and lavished her with nutrition supplements and refreshments. Her presence at the gym had increased membership manifold. She was now going twice a day. She had long since lost her need for a 8 hour night's sleep. She was becoming truly a bodybuilder. But she also worked a good job. She made fairly decent money and supporting John didn't faze her. Her chest workouts were intense and her arm workouts were breathtaking. She was moving so much weight. Her legs grew thick and large but maintained a sleek look whichever way you spied them. She was a supermodel. She was so beautiful facially also. Her jaw had toughened up and gave her an elegant look. Her healthy eating gave her good hair while her time with Jeannie kept her beautiful.

When she exercised, she felt a freedom like never before. Just sometimes, very rarely she thought that now it was John who needed her. She was doing leg curls one day in the gym and something strange happened. Jeannie popped up out of nowhere and was watching her. Jeannie never did things like that. Stacy was the one who always seeked her companionship. This was different. So Stacy decided to impress Jeannie. She did a few more sets on her hamstrings and then moved onto some butt exercises. She did straight leg deadlifts, and some good mornings. Somewhere in the middle of these exercises Jeannie had left. But Stacy was unfazed and she continued her workout. After she finished her workout she went straight to Jeannie's home and knocked. When no one answered for a couple of mins she knocked again. And this time, Jeannie opened the door and her hair and clothes were all disheveled. "Where did you go?" , asked Stacy. Jeannie seemed flustered and said,"I was right here, just doing stuff...". As Jeannie's voice trailed off, Stacy knew that something was up. Stacy didnt want to press the issue and moved on to other matters. She didnt realise that Jeannie had raced home from the gym and masturbated to orgasm after orgasm till the time Stacy got home. She was completely hot for Stacy and her muscles. Tonight was gonna be no different. Stacy just went into the guest room that she always used and undressed on the way to a shower. Jeannie sneaked a look at Stacy's naked side and thought she was looking at the most glamorous muscle girl ever. Stacy's chest was high, her pert breasts sat atop them. Her abs curved inward slightly with visible ridges. And her bum was round and curvy protruding well beyond normal. As Stacy lifted her arms to tie her hair, her lats came to life. As Stacy shut the door to the bathroom, Jeannie couldn't wait any longer. She ran back to her room and rubbed one out right then. When she emerged after neatening up herself, Stacy was already on the living room couch having her post workout meal. Jeannie wondered how much longer she could hide.

Stacy was thrilled when John asked her to marry him. She was probably the only good thing left in his life. He was miserable. Stacy had fooled herself into thinking he was worth her admiration. The wedding was rushed and the attendees were humored. John was looking so small compared to her when they said their vows. Stacy's ridiculously luscious body was elegantly displayed in a sleeveless white dress. John looked like the schmoe that he really was. Stacy was relieved at last. Since John wasn't traveling anymore she had him all to herself. Things continued this way for a few more months.

Sex at home with John was not exciting but Stacy always got a kick out of being able to pull his strings whenever she wanted. And her visits to Jeannie's were limited. She would just move around the house to where John was and casually flex a bodypart and an improptu sexcapade would happen. As John got weaker, he started bruising easily. He hid that fact from Stacy who was none-the-wiser. Even though Stacy was not unhappy, Jeannie felt that John was cramping her potential. She was too good for him. Her bodybuilder's physique was exquisite. And Stacy kept making it better even after the wedding. Her arms were easily 16 inches and her chest was huge with her small but firm pert breasts pushing the tape out to 47 inches. Her thighs were Jeannie's dream session favourites. Stacy's pussy has engorged itself had become prominent. Her new sexual voracity had gifted her with the most sensitive private parts. She was every man's dream. And apparently every woman's too as she would soon find out.

Offline kun579

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 06:23:52 am »
great work! :) ;)

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 06:44:33 am »
Stacy's Story - 4

June Year 4
Six months into the marriage, John got a wierd invitation from his old company asking for reconciliation. This was some hope to be happier than they were with John moping around the house. Stacy herself had gotten many promotions and she was a huge earner now. So John decided to make the best of it. He packed his bags and left for redemption. Stacy had encouraged him and sent him off. She took the opportunity to finally pay a visit to Jeannie. Jeannie was really excited.

But a few days later there was no contact from John and he was unreachable. All the listed contacts were fake. Stacy started to panic. She was sometimes unconsolable as she feared the worst. It was funny for Jeannie to see such a brawny muscle girl in tears, but she didnt show it. They looked all over for John. Then they decided to file a missing persons report with the police so that they could also start the search. The police diligently took his info but they said the trail would grow cold with 10 days of the report. And that they would have to rely on someone tagging the report from any other source. Stacy's mind was in full chaos. She went back to the communication that John had received before he left. The language seemed odd but familiar. Then after a long time she remembered that Mae Lynn girl. Her correspondence with John 2 years ago sounded the same. Now the situation had changed. There was a possibility that John had just simply runaway back to that girl.

It was here that Jeannie to her own surprise comforted Stacy. She shot down all of Stacy's concerns saying that John was crazy to give up the good life and leave. She held her every night in her home as they slept. She felt up Stacy's body as much as she could. Stacy wanted to feel some comfort and companionship as thoughts of abandonment swirled in her head. Jeannie never outwardly did anything to disturb Stacy but she had gotten more touching and feeling of muscle and flesh than ever before. Stacy was too sad now for Jeannie to spring anything on her. So she waited,and she waited more for Stacy to rationally think about the situation and then come to a decision on her life.

August Year 4
More than a month had passed since the police had stopped the search for John. Stacy was now officially a grieving widow. But Stacy never took off her ring. She just tried to get her life back into some schedule. Her employers were very kind to give her the leeway. Slowly, a day at a time she moved stuff back to her own apartment and started doing her own things. She started to go back to the gym. Her body had retained its size but lost some definition in that last month or so. She slowly began to regain some of her composure and cheerful demeanour. She didn't ignore the fact that spending time with Jeannie actually made her feel a lot better. She was thankful for having a friend like her around all the time.

So day after day, Stacy went to work and then went to her gym. She slowly returned to her strength and form. but her mind was slower to heal. It needed a boost. That boost came in the form of one of the junior trainers in her gym. His name was Jason. He was the new young stud who joined the gym a couple months go. He was already in very good shape when he joined and once he had become a trainer he had taken his physique to the next level of development. He would on and off help Stacy out when she was training. A training spot here and there and a glass of water or supplement a few times. Nothing much but once he heard that John was missing he started giving off a stronger vibe. He would come over to her more often and try to strike a conversation. Stacy looked him over a couple of times and was impressed. he had a muscular chest and nice definition. His arms were big not huge and he had good legs. "Not like the other men", she thought. It was one of these times when they actually got into a real conversations. Stacy found out that he was about her age and he was good at conversation. But the odd thing was he seemed to have a towel in front of him everytime they spoke. Stacy laughed silently,"he's able to make good conversation even with a hard on. Maybe there's something to him after all". Jason didnt ask her out yet. He just proposed that they work out together more often. Stacy liked his approach and found it refreshing. This way they got to know each other and they could see where it went. And she was also apprehensive about dating so quickly after John had been gone. But she was definitely recognising that she was single again.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 06:45:15 am »
Dream takes a shape.... Full of muscle.....
It was quarter past five in the morning and Jodi was already at the front desk of the gym. She waited for someone to call on her as thoughts of the previous night came back to her.
When she had got to their room after her visit to the gym, Grace was waiting to go to dinner. Over dinner Jodi couldn't stop talking about the gym. Grace briefly mentioned her new position at the library of the YWCA. Jodi had then said that their first steps toward a better life had been laid out. They should fall into a routine pretty soon with both spending time at the respective jobs. When they had got back to the room, Jodi had tried out the gear that she had purchased. Showing Grace how they looked on her. Grace was smiling for the first time at something Jodi had done. She was latching onto the energy and enthusiasm of this girl. She seemed to have accepted her best friends disposition.
Jodi had slept very uneasily as she eagerly waited for morning. She thought of Anna and how she might invite her for a workout with her. She passionately remembered their affair from the previous night. She wondered what Tory would say if she knew. But this was not bothering her. Nothing could bother her now.
At the desk she waited for another five minutes when someone came out of the steam rooms in towels and moved toward the dressing area. It was a woman. Blond, wet, tall and big. Jodi couldn't get a good look from across the room. But the blond woman waved and seemed to signal something. Since Jodi didn't understand the signals she just waited. About ten
minutes later the woman walked out of the dressing room wearing a full jogging suit. She walked with a confident air and had a great posture. Her chest was puffed out though Jodi could make out her actual figure. She walked toward Jodi and held out a hand. Jodi took her hand and shook it firmly 3 times.
"Nice hand shake newbie. I'm Debbie. Debbie Martin. And you must be Jodi Bouman. I'm gonna be your personal trainer. Andy told me that you were new to this so let's take it from the top. We'll take a few measurements and then get started."
"Okay", was all Jodi could manage.
They moved to a room marked "Physician and Dietitian". There Debbie took her height, weight and couple of other measurements. Jodi was a clean 5'8" and weighed 120 pounds. Her waist was 28 inches and she was a little pudgy from a higher body fat percentage.
"Let's get out and do some work", uttered Debbie.
"At first the body needs to be able to handle the work load we intend to do everyday. For this you need to build endurance and stamina. For the first 3 weeks, we'll be putting you on a healthy diet with lot of proteins and carbs. You will need the carbs for energy. But we need to burn them out everyday so you lose fat quickly and build your capacity."
Jodi just nodded. She didn't fully understand carbs and stuff but she nodded like she understood.
"Just get on the treadmill and start walking. Slowly at first and then speed up after a while. This way your body adjusts to the new work. You will build the endurance needed to lift weights. You can do this cardio workout for about forty five minutes every session. You can also alternate between the bike and ellipticals."
"Okay..."
"Why don't you get started while I fill out a few forms."
"But...", Jodi had question but they will have to wait.
She got on the tread mill. The buttons on the machine seemed simple enough. The symbols showed her the buttons to increase speed and incline. Jodi pressed the button to slowly increase the speed and concentrated on the task when she reached a good speed. After about fifteen minutes and a mile and half Jodi was panting heavily. She wanted to stop and get off when suddenly Debbie appeared in front of her and said,"Come on, give me a couple more minutes. You have to push yourself. Think about the body you want."
This slight encouragement and the mental image that had been presented to her egged her on. After another three quarters of a mile, Jodi was completely spent. Her head was spinning.

She was out of breath and gasping. She just sat heavily on a nearby bench. Debbie came up toher and asked her to relax.
"The first time is always hard. You'll get used to it. Now I need you to do something for me. Take a shower and meet me so I can give you your diet plan. How do you want to look when you are done training?"
"I want to be big. Very big. I want big arms, thighs and a heavy chest", blurted Jodi in between breaths.
"Okay.... Do you mean like me?", said Debbie, finally removing her sweats. She unzipped her top jacket and slid it off. She was wearing a tight sports bra that wasn't really covering much. It seemed like it was painted on. She was bulging everywhere, pumped from a workout just before Jodi had seen her. She was no removing her pants revealing the biggest thighs that were hardly covered by her blue sexy short shorts.
AS Jodi was admiring Debbie from top to bottom, it was clear that she was in the presence of a greater being. Her thick neck sat upon the biggest traps. Her shoulders were so big and round that it looked as if she had two more heads. Her track suit had covered this all up so well. This girl named Debbie Martin had no breasts to speak of but her cleavage formed by the ridges of her burgeoning pectorals was deep. Below her bowling ball sized shoulders were her lats that stretched her top like a pair of wings. Debbie slowly raised her arms to parallel and turned her palms up. Her upper body was now on display for all to see. The development was incredible. Her arms were sinewy with a network of veins running from her forearms to her shoulders. Her triceps were hanging from the arm like a small honeycomb. Her upper arm had a defined three part anatomy. The biceps jumped high off the arm and was clearly separated from her triceps.
Her lower body development mirrored her upper body, built to the extreme. Her calves were visible from the front and her thighs were rounded like tree trunks but were convoluted into individual parts. There were so many veins running along her body. Jodi was gaping at her when Debbie started a posing routine. It was as if an invisible tape had been playing a symphony. Debbie curled her fists and went into a classic upper body pose before finishing off with a crab pose, She just exploded with sinewy muscle everywhere. It was a wonder how her top didn't shred to pieces.
"Is this what you were talking about?", asked Debbie.
"Yes, yes, very much yes. How did you get this way?", Jodi said as she approached her. In the middle of the display she had gotten up from the bench and moved toward Debbie.
"I worked out for the past three years, bulking up on and off. I lifted heavier and heavier everyday. I took it seriously when my boyfriend challenged me. And now I'm bigger than he is, and he is a state champion bodybuilder".
"Please train me. I want to build my body and be a sexy girl. I want to be able to do anything. I want so much more.", she was now touching Debbie's arms.
"Okay but Andy said that you weren't really interested. I guess he was way off."
"No, I want your muscles. I want it fast. I'll do anything for them." She sounded desperate.

Seeing her dream in front of her was causing a uptick in emotions. Debbie was enjoying the attention Jodi was giving her. When suddenly she pulled back. Jodi's hand had felt her chest and pressed.
"What are you doing?", she asked gruffly.
"I'm sorry but your muscles are just so sexy. I want to feel them. I apologize but they are just soooooo....."
"Stop...", Debbie interrupted.
"I'm sorry but you have to stop what you're doing", Debbie said bluntly.
"Anyone who gets to be with you should admire and worship your body. They should be able to satisfy you", said Jodi.
Debbie turned away and reached for her sweats. "I guess you'll continue with your trial membership. Meet me here everyday at the same time", said Debbie pondering what Jodi had just said.
Jodi nodded and watched Debbie turn and walk away. Jodi then shook her head and got back on the tread mill and as is in a trance knocked off another 2 miles. After that she looked around for the musclewoman named Debbie who was nowhere to be found. She shrugged and went to her changing room. She showered down and got dressed to get back to her routine.
The walk back to her room was quick but she was getting hungry for breakfast. She got to her room to see Grace standing ready for work. She glared at Jodi and held the door open. Jodi went in without a word and got dressed. They were sitting down at the cafeteria ten minutes later. There was a whole spread of breads, eggs, cheese and juices with milk and coffee.

Jodi ate way more than usual as Grace watched her gulf it all down. "We're gonna be late on our first day", Grace said.
"Not if we hurry plus I have to tell you about the gym and this trainer I met. She's bigger than Anna and she's gonna teach me to be a bodybuilder.", said Jodi between bites of her toast and eggs.
"You can tell me all about it when we get back from work", Grace said as she got up and started walking. Jodi followed her with a juice box in hand as they headed or work.

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 01:47:37 pm »
 Loving this story

solitariodude

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 09:33:38 pm »
Great start. It reads along well with good plot and character development (as well as female muscle lust) ;D K for that and looking forward to more :thanks:

solitariodude

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 10:17:06 pm »
 :clap: :cool2:

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 02:22:56 am »

Stacy's Story - 5

December Year 4
As everyday rolled by, Stacy found herself getting more and more cheerful. She had still not gone back to John's apartment where she had moved after the wedding. She still frequented Jeannie's place. Jeannie herself was trying to put more moves on Stacy. Jeannie once even asked Stacy to teach her some lifts in the gym. Jeannie had joined that day when she had seen Stacy pump her buttocks and she lost control. So Stacy showed her some moves. Jeannie would push her ass into Stacy's firm body when they did curls or thrust her breasts out when she id chest exercises. Stacy noticed this different behavior from her and asked her about it when they got home. Jeannie hesitated but then said that she just felt so close to Stacy that she could say anything to her. Jeannie diverted from the topic and mentioned that she was trying to get someone else's attention at the gym. But Stacy herself was moving on with Jason. They had decided to go on a date. Stacy for the first time felt she had to hide something from Jeannie. So Stacy stayed at her own place that night and got dressed for her date. Jason had picked the wharf for heir date. So Stacy just wore a short sun dress and didn't need to get decked up. Jason himself wore torn jeans and waited for her at the waterside cafe. The empty conversation had made it clear that both had sex on their minds. They ate a little and left for Stacy's apartment.

The kissing started in Jason's car itself. Stacy was ferocious and hungry. She had not had sex in a while. Jason on the other hand was willing and happy to french kiss this extraordinary muscle girl. But Stacy was now forcing her strength on him, thankfully they reached her place and had to go up the elevator. The elevator ride up was eventful and different. In a strange role reversal Stacy had lifted Jason up and was forcing her tongue into his mouth. Jason tried hard to get his hand around the back of her dress to undo the ties. When the lift stopped they stumbled out laughing as Stacy reached for her keys and walked to her door. She went in and Jason followed. She undid her own ties and let the dress fall. She walked towards her bedroom and Jason saw her for the first time without any clothes. She had not worn underwear to their date. He got the hardest erection of his life. He leapt after her with his eyes on her butt and legs. At the foot of the bed, Stacy turned around and took him in an embrace. She was putting manly moves on Jason and he couldn't help it. But he was aroused as hell. His dick was throbbing. Her kissing and feeling had forced them towards the wall at the side of the bed. Stacy was ravaging him. She had gotten so used to dominating John when they fucked that this had become her way in the bedroom. Jason just stood there and felt so many sensations. He had to get into Stacy's pussy. He moved away from the wall and slowly put his hands near her vagina. Her mound was pulsing and engorged with blood. He started to knead her labia and tried to find a way in with his fingers. He found it and immediately Stacy moaned loud. His fingers entered and he rubbed her insides. Stacy was kissing his neck and holding his butt. As Jason got them close to the bed, he pushed her on it in his first show of power that evening. Stacy looked up at him and smiled. She loved it, he was trying to match her physically. AS Jason stepped onto the bed, Stacy made a move to get under him and held his shoulders. Jason kissed her on the mouth and fumbled with his dick to find her pussy. Stacy was readying herself by rubbing her own nipples and chest. As she looked at Jason's penis, she thought it was bigger than John's. Jason found her pussy and pressed his dick in. A little by little it went in with each thrust. Once he was in full he paused and looked at Stacy. She was so beautiful, he flexed his dick and relaxed alternately. Stacy loved it. He was massaging her with his motions. He was not thrusting as other guys normally did. He was flexing his dick inside her. Stacy moaned in sync and then decided to take over. She put her hands on his thighs and flipped him over so she was on top with his dick inside her. Jason looked up at the amazon and her flowing hair. She put her fingers to her lips and asked him to calm down. He relaxed and she started to pump. It was a thorough fucking for Jason that day. For all his muscles and strength, a girl had fucked him silly. A few minutes into the crescendo, Stacy bucked as her first orgasm came. She slowed her pace a bit but picked it back up. Jason was no slouch. John would have been out by now. Jason had not yet come. Stacy was having the best sex of her life after ages. As she moved up and down Jason was reaching climax. He put his arms out and caught Stacy in an embrace, held his cum in for a minute and then exploded. He was cradled onto Stacy as her arms held them up. It was a complete fuck given to him.
But he stayed in there. As Stacy felt his dick go flaccid, she put him down and lay back down on the bed. He moved on top of her and his hands were exploring her chest and breasts. He moved his hands deftly following the contours of her pumped up muscles. His hands followed her lats towards her wide back, kneading the mass of muscle fibres and thoroughly enjoying the moment. Jason put a leg on top of Stacy. He moved one hand to her butt and the other hand to her pussy. He was lying to her side with his mouth on her nipple that was closest to him. He bit its tip while also pushing his hand into her pussy. Stacy screamed aloud. the hand on her ass was pressing her butt flesh. Jason continued this for a few minutes. Stacy was in bliss as another orgasm rocked her. Stacy was more than happy with all the attention her body was receiving. She felt that she deserved it. Stacy smiled silently as Jason kept pleasuring her body. She felt the sex was so different this time. More pleasurable and more enjoyable. They were working their bodies well. They were spent after a while and dropped on the bed breathing heavily.
Jason and Stacy had fucked for almost 2 hours. Jason fell asleep completely exhausted. Stacy pondered over the situation for a little while before she also dozed. She didn't feel guilty at all about sleeping with Jason. In fact she was thrilled. The sex was fantastic. She was already thinking about when the next time would be. Her body finally relaxed from the tense months following John's departure. She awoke the next morning to find Jason still asleep. She went towards him on the bed and turned him so that he now faced her. He stirred a little, but as he turned Stacy saw signs of an erection. She wanted some action. She put her left hand on his penis and pressed in a masturbatory motion. Jason eyes fluttered open and he saw Stacy over him. He smiled while his dick hardened in Stacy's hand. Stacy gently lowered her lips onto his and sucked. As his penis engorged with blood she shagged him lightly. Jason sat up with his back against the headboard as he was being kissed. Stacy removed her hand and knelt over his erection teasing it with her navel. Her thighs were big as they weighed on John's legs. John adjusted his position and used a hand to guide his dick into her pussy. Stacy didn't resist. As his penis entered her wet pussy, Stacy moaned. Jason lifted his butt to thrust into her. As he entered her Stacy bit her lips as she moaned louder. In this position Jason didn't have the leverage to thrust effectively so he pulled Stacy onto the bed and mounted her. Stacy looked up and saw Jason feverishly trying to please her. He started a good momentum thrusting in and out. She relaxed and enjoyed it, not trying to control the session like last night. Jason slowly brought her to orgasm. He also came a few pushes later. As his dick shriveled while still inside her, he knelt upright and saw Stacy's body. She was on her muscled back, her taut legs spread-eagle and one arm behind her head. Her muscles were pumped. Though he knew she was bigger than him, for the first time he clearly saw how much bigger. As her muscles stood out in bold relief he surrendered to her. He would always be inferior to her. Her beauty and physical prowess had humbled him in a single night of passion.

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 03:15:34 am »
Great chapter!

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 02:20:41 am »
Chapter 5

The first stages of growth

Jodi and Grace got into a routine soon. After all they had led a routine existence back in Preston, now they instinctively went about their lives. Both 16 year olds would hang out at the hostel after work and meet many of the other residents. Grace was always looking to improve her knowledge and so she joined a book club which met at the Hostel library. Jodi on the other hand became the newest hot piece of ass in town. She would always be at any other room in the hostel than their own and was always seen in the com pany of other girls. For all the shenanigans aside, she continued her workout regime. Grace was going a totally different path than Jodi was taking.

In the first month, Jodi had made slow progress. The excessive partying was not leaving her with enough energy for her early morning workouts. Debbie was on her case for that entire time saying,"You want it but you are not willing to work for it." She was supposed to have gained enough cardio-vascular training to be able to handle the weight lifting program. So Jodi had to decide what her next course of action would be. She sat down with Debbie at the gym one day after her morning exercises and tried to find a solution. Debbie scorned at first but the genuine interest in bodybuilding was bursting forth from the earnest look in Jodi's eyes. So they came up with a plan. Jodi would give 5 days of honest work at the gym and she was free to do otherwise the other two. Jodi wanted a huge muscular body like her trainer so she relented. The first five days of the week were now dedicated to the program. So Jodi couldnt stay out partying like she was used to. Grace heard these things when she got back from the library from Jodi and smiled thinking that atleast someone could give Jodi a bit of discipline even if it wasn't her. All this behaviour was totally out of character for Jodi as Grace remembered her days from their hometown.

So the 16 year-olds began a stage of development that would change their lives forever. Jodi was now staying at their room more often at the evenings. But that didnt stop her from being a slut. She would just invite some of her friends over to their room but would always eject her party when Grace got home. Jodi though was seeing progress in her workouts. A month into the routine, Jodi had lost some of her excess body fat and was now ready to build lean muscle. She had started training with weights the previous week and she was loving it. The muscle soreness though did not allow her to enjoy her evenings as much. But she always made time for Anna and some other fit girls if they wanted a sleepover. As her body became more defined, Jodi found that Anna and another girl named Rosie would ask to stay over couple of extra nights. Needless to say, when they were over they engaged in hot lesbian sex.

Jodi was thrilled at this. When she looked at the mirror after that first month, she saw a different body. It had her face but it was more lean. Her old curves were gone and it was now a blank slate. Her cardio exercise has leaned out her midsection so that her abs were visible without even flexing. They weren't big and rounded but you could see the slight dents and bulges. Her legs were tight and her ass was small but did not sag. Everytime Anna was over she would first ask Jodi to keep the lights on and then strip completely naked. She was getting aroused by Jodi's developing musculature. By now Jodi had become more adept at pleasuring her mates of the fairer sex. She always gave Anna an intense orgasm before Anna went to work on her. Sometimes they would just lay on the bed with crossed legs and slowly spoon with their pussies touching each other. Jodi was in heaven. At this early stage of her life outside, good things were already happening.

But as the second month rolled onwards, the growing pains started. Debbie had noticed that Jodi had not been making any gains in weight. She was still lifitng weights but the size of her muscles didnt increase. She then decided that Jodi needed better nutrition to serve her body's needs. The hostel food wasn't up to the task. So while having a conversation with Grace, Jodi bought up the topic of cooking meals at their room. Debbie had briefed her on basic nutrition and now she wanted to follow it. Grace immediately said that the salaries they were making now didn't allow for much more expenditure. And Grace had kept their savings separate. Grace's restricted lifestyle ensured she saved more than Jodi who had blown it all on parties and dates. Grace said that she would have to get a second job if she wanted more spending money. Grace herself needed a second job as she had decided to join night school and graduate with a degree in education.

As luck would have it, Jodi had talked this over with Rosie when they had a night together. Rosie said that there was an opportunity in showbiz, that paid decent and also worked only at night. But she also decided that it wasn't the right fit for Jodi. In reality as Rosie went on to explain, there was a requirement for beautiful young girls to play extras in adult movies that were filmed in their area. Not all roles required them to be nude but the ones that did paid better. As usual contrary to sanity and reason, this new option excited Jodi. She was now thinking into her dreams. She could make something of it if she could get a break and move to higher society living. But she needed to make changes to her schedule to enable working at this new job. At her next session with Debbie, she asked if she could move her session to immediately after her day job so that she could workout right after and then after a brief nights rest she could go to film her scenes after midnight.

Debbie said that she could, but it would involve her using another trainer as she was unavailable at that time. Jodi wrestled with the predicament but decide she had no choice. Debbie said that she would leave a note to some of the other trainers who could pick up her timeslot. So it happened, Jodi worked days in the furniture store, lifted weights right after and slept till she had to go to the studio where they were filming. The first week at her new job was uneventful but her time at the gym was not. For the first 3 days none of the trainers made time for her. So Jodi just stuck to her old routine. But on thursday, a male jock introduced himself as Mark, her new trainer. Mark had a lewd look on his face as he ogled Jodi's fit and trim body. Jodi decided to put up with him and see what happens.

The months that followed Mark's arrival saw Jodi's physique developing in leaps and bounds. Though Mark was an asshole, his techniques worked for Jodi. When they were training, Mark would touch her inappropriately almost in every movement. When they were doing curls, his body would be up so close behind her that she could feel his erect dick on her butt. The anger inside her strangely gave her the intensity needed to get a great workout. As she worked out, she saw that her new diet was doing wonders for her. She had added 2 meals of protein to her standard 3 at the hostel. She had cut some carbs but added fresh fruits and nuts. She gained 2 pounds in 10 days and 5 pounds for the first 20 days. Her curves were coming in, but they were different curves. Her arms were growing with bicep bulges and triceps cuts. Her chest was adding flesh previously where ther was none. Her butt was getting fleshy. And her legs were getting muscled. The bigger change was the one at her night job.

She started getting called for more and more appearances. Her budding fitness type body was getting more attention. Her innocent looking face was a contrast to the work that she was doing and it was a huge plus. At first it was for bit scenes where she would be an onlooker or a waiter or maid. But later she was invited to more intimate roles in a few short scenes. A director once asked her to strip naked but when he saw her chest was kinda flat he cut her part. He kept her in another bit but cut a part which would have paid more. Back in her room she discussed this with Anna when they were sucking each other's pussy. Jodi had decided to take out her frustrations sexually on Anna and Rosie. Mark was hitting on her constantly and the rebuffs at her night job were irritating.

But as time went on she was getting the movie parts that were usually not being cut. This was due to the fact that her chest developed fast. Her nipples and areolae seemed odd when she was thinner but as she put on another 20 pounds over the next 4 months, her chest gained a kind of aesthetic appeal. Though her chest was adding muscle, her pecs were shaped differently. Her lower pecs had a round protruding curve and her areolae had moved to the sweet spot. Her muscular breast was camera friendly. As for the rest of her 135 pound body, she was the ultimate fuckable hardbody. Not very big and cut but just shapely enough to look hot when she was nude. She would film more scenes that had her making out and engaging in 'R' rated sexual situations but had requested a double for her hardcore scenes. This was creating some tension in the studio.

Jodi on the other hand was ecstatic. She wsn't doing too much more exposing than she had done the first month at the hostel, but now she was getting paid well to do it. At the six month mark she had actually given Grace some money that she had saved even after all her needs. The six month mark was eventful. She had both Rosie and Anna over at the same time. Grace was out studying while Jodi had her guests over for dinner. Jodi had almost reached Anna's level of muscularity.  And she wanted to be rewarded. She spent an unnatural time in front of the bathroom mirror, fondling herself and getting very horny. When Anna got there, Jodi pounced on her. Anna was caught unaware and they fell on the carpet, Jodi began furiously kissing her. Jodi only ha a robe on which was discarded quickly. Anna's clothes too lay strewn about fast. The started to pound scissor each other right there. Then there was a knock on the door. After a few seconds Rosie let herself in to find the obscenities in full view. She stood still dumbstruck until Jodi in th midst of the passion motioned her to join them. She removed her top and knelt beside the tribbing couple. She took in the view of Jodi's pumping muscles. She was becoming eager to get in the action. Ann on the other hand was fully engrossed in reaching orgasm. She didnt mind that a third person had joined the party. When Anna finally slowed her pace and bucked in the height of orgasm, Rosie moved toward Jodi and started kissing her on the lips. Rosie's hand slicked over the sweat on Jodi's chest and the other to her backside. She began to massage Jodi's private parts and keep her high on the pleasure. Jodi lay back on the carpet while Anna had risen and was now manouvering to put her face on Jodi's crotch. The scene looked right out of a lesbian porno movie. For more than 2 hours they fucked each other silly. Jodi thought that if only a half year of training could make her body so desirable then she couldn't imagine what it would do these poor lovers once she was close to achieveing her dream body.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [krischief] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View