Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575798 Posts in 73222 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:12:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Muscular Lena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscular Lena  (Read 17978 times)

Offline lucas66

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscular Lena
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 06:39:40 am »
Amazing that a Webcam Girl can get so many bad Reviews in such a short time.

Even Lenkas Reviews of Private Sessions are mainly negative... at least here on Saradas... offering payed Service without Erotic/Nudity is really really naive to say at least...

Maybe some people have jobs and a private live - or they dont want to prostitute or go nude. a few years ago that was normal, but now the shmoes seem to be less respectful and exspect more. When you are ok with bikini posing and nice talk she is good, for role play or topless / nudes maybe not available

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 06:39:40 am »

JohnCanon

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 03:05:46 am »
@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

Most guys here feel betrayed about Lenkas anti-erotic behave in payed Chat.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

Doctor1989

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 07:33:29 am »
@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well said!!!!

I'm not for or against this woman, BUT camming is, and always will be a CHOICE.  And if one finds that they don't like of enjoy the environment and zeitgeist of FBB webcamming then the always have the option to simply bow out.  Not everything is for everyone and there is no shame in that.  And if one does choose to cam "on their" terms then they have to be prepared and to deal with negative reviews.

Remember these women are charging $7.99 for ONE minute, that's damn near(a little less, I know) what minimum wage pays for one hour of work.  At that price cammers want to see more than what can easily be found on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.  At the previously mentioned sites one can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 a month.  So from a pure feature based standpoint YES, people are gonna be upset for being led on and charged a high premium for basic posing, which as I just said, can easily be found for a much better price.

Again, I'm not for or against this woman, and I wish her the best, BUT I don't feel sorry for all of the bad reviews and I hope she realizes that it's nothing personal, it's just the zeitgeist of FBB webcamming.

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 05:45:22 am »
@Lucas66,

Well said!!!!

I'm not for or against this woman, BUT camming is, and always will be a CHOICE.  And if one finds that they don't like of enjoy the environment and zeitgeist of FBB webcamming then the always have the option to simply bow out.  Not everything is for everyone and there is no shame in that.  And if one does choose to cam "on their" terms then they have to be prepared and to deal with negative reviews.

Remember these women are charging $7.99 for ONE minute, that's damn near(a little less, I know) what minimum wage pays for one hour of work.  At that price cammers want to see more than what can easily be found on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.  At the previously mentioned sites one can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 a month.  So from a pure feature based standpoint YES, people are gonna be upset for being led on and charged a high premium for basic posing, which as I just said, can easily be found for a much better price.

Again, I'm not for or against this woman, and I wish her the best, BUT I don't feel sorry for all of the bad reviews and I hope she realizes that it's nothing personal, it's just the zeitgeist of FBB webcamming.

Do remember that the website gets a chunk of that.
User is currently banned [View]

Doctor1989

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 07:22:32 am »
@Lucas66,

Well said!!!!

Do remember that the website gets a chunk of that.

I am completely aware of that.  Some rumors have it that the site receives 40%, but at the end of the day $7.99 is $7.99 and that's what the customers have to pay.  How the money brakes down doesn't change the fact that it's a high premium, does it?  So my point still stands, because each model can set their own price, that when customers are charged a high amount they want to get as much as they can, especially when they can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 easily on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong for people to expect nudity and things like that, BUT I am pointing out why many may feel that way in terms of camming and economics certainly has a part to play.  And if someone has a problem with this common attitude, of wanting nudity, that many cammers have then the point, that JohnCanon, still remains ... maybe this is not something for her.  Camming IS a choice, AND everything is NOT for everyone, that's just life.

I am positive that there have been women who have found out what cammers expect and realized they weren't willing to do those things and stopped camming.  And I know for a fact women who have never cammed because they knew before hand what was liked and expected by cammers.

Again I don't know this lady personally, I'm not for her and against her and I wish her the best of luck

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Muscular Lena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View