Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572661 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:59:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lyra / Kristyna  (Read 186922 times)

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Session with Lyra review (from Czech Republic)
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 07:28:55 pm »
Fantastic reviews by all.

A few enlightenments if I may?

E-mail / contact. She admits she's poor at it but she works during the day, works in the evening, trains and tries to find time to sleep, eat, boring stuff. Internet connection, power supply and aging computer means she doesn't always manage to get connected / respond with the deluge of mails she gets. She freely posts her mobile number on all her profiles so text her - keep the first one short and sweet explaining your desire for a session and you will get a reply.

Now, to all us Brits out there, we've just arranged her hotel accommodation for a return to London this weekend (advertised on WB270 and Saradas). She still has a few free slots and the pictures she's sent me are smokin'. I'll not repost them but hope to take some of her this weekend for her profile/use - this should give us full-screen un-grainy images of her impressive size. If ever anyone was thinking of seeing her, this is the time! She looks great, her English is coming on a treat and she's really a great person to spend time with.

If anyone who reads this before tonight is out has been trying to reach her for a session this weekend and has got not reply to date, please PM me as I'm talking to her later for finalise arrangements and I'll get her to contact you.

Forum Saradas

Sthenolagnic

Re: Session with Lyra review (from Czech Republic)
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 07:22:43 pm »
I had a session with Lyra a couple of weeks ago in London.  This was my second session with her, and I can’t recommend her highly enough.  She is drop-dead gorgeous – one of the prettiest, most feminine-looking fbbs (and still in her 20’s), with one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen on a bodybuilder.  But her muscles are thick and hard – especially her biceps, pecs and quads. She also has fantastic abs and the most perfect butt I’ve ever seen.  My session was mostly muscle worship, so nothing too strenuous, but when she wanted to, she could overpower me so effortlessly (I'm 154 lbs).  She is really fun to be with, and as has been stated elsewhere, she doesn’t remotely clock watch.  Sometimes she can be a little slow to respond to emails, but I urge you to persevere!  I really can’t think of a better way to spend 200 quid. 

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Lyra / Kristyna
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 10:49:18 am »
Hi Just to let you know I am available for sessions 6th to 13th november in london in Ealing or Uxbridge area, I can send recent photos to emails.

cristyna@email.cz 0042 0723156696

kristyna / Lyra

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Lyra / Kristyna T in london 9th 13th nov
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 10:50:43 am »
Hi Just to let you know I am available for sessions 6th to 13th november in london in Ealing or Uxbridge area, I can send recent photos to emails.

cristyna@email.cz 0042 0723156696

kristyna / Lyra

Offline murdoch

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Lyra / Kristyna T in london 9th 13th nov
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 06:54:12 pm »
I wish I was in London at the moment! I recently had a session with you in Prague and it was just amazing!.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 10:37:15 pm »
Hello Lyra! You look is amazing!  :cool2: I'm sure you'll have no problem to find clients!
I Saradas

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 04:02:19 pm »
What a shame the usual communication issues continue to bug.

j635746

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 10:03:07 pm »
I suspect that communications will not be an issue when Lyra is in London as she already told me that she will have a UK number and probably have good internet access.

Sharky, I guess you have to decide if you want to be patient and have a great session or choose to session with one of the other women in London at the moment.

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
LYRA in Berlin. Frankfurt
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 01:01:27 am »
AA

Im going to be in Berlin this weekend friday 27th, saturday 28th February, sunday 1th March then possibly frankfurt monday 2th and tuesday 3h March if there is enaugh demand.

cristyna@email.cz

00 420 723 156 696

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: LYRA in Berlin. Frankfurt
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 03:11:04 pm »
Yes, Im going to be in London for 10 days in March

Offline charliepanayi

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 08:38:46 pm »
Yes, Im going to be in London for 10 days in March

Excellent :)
User is currently banned [View]

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Offline psico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 08:58:17 pm »
Compliments, Lyra, I hope to admire you in my Italy!

Offline LYRA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »
Anyone who wants to see me in Berlin contact me please by email only: cristyna@email.cz  i have lost my phone

Offline ShreddedFan99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Lyra - (Kristyna Tomashova) 📷
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2020, 10:33:19 pm »
Looks like Lyra is traveling again!!  Currently in Amsterdam.  Her FB photos look amazing, incredibly ripped. Has anyone here seen her recently?

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lyra - (Kristyna Tomashova) 📷
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2020, 06:12:56 pm »
Lyra was leaving there today she told but she is not coming to the UK  :shucks until our 'R' rate is severely under control!!.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lyra / Kristyna

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View