Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575015 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:09:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Jason's New Life [Algos143]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Jason's New Life [Algos143]  (Read 36563 times)

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: Jason's New Life [Algos143]
« on: November 04, 2014, 03:07:58 pm »
This is my first attempt at writing and publishing a female muscle story, so here goes. I'm very eager for feedback and constructive criticism, so please don't hold back, and enjoy!

Chapter I

Jason paused as he sipped some water from his canteen. It was about 10 in the morning and he had been hiking for just over an hour. It was a pleasant, warm summer day in backwoods West Virginia.  He looked around at the peaceful forest, so different from his own life.
   He was on the run. Jason had run away from his step-father two weeks ago, and had been avoiding civilization.  He had kept to the back roads and hiking trails, heading towards a cousin in Ohio. Unfortunately he was down to his last $20 and didn’t have much food left. He hiked another mile through the woods before he noticed the fence, a ten-foot tall, expensive looking structure with plenty of “KEEP OUT” signs posted. It seemed to go for a very long way.
   The fence was topped by very dangerous looking barbed wire, and for all he knew could be electrified as well. So Jason figured he would just walk around. Yet after hiking about ten minutes he saw something interesting. A small gap in the fence was visible where it intersected a tree, and after thinking it over he decided to take a chance, and he squeezed through the small hole. He walked about a hundred yards though more forest, and then noticed some new looking buildings at the bottom of a hill. As he paused to consider what to do next he heard a small sound behind him, but as he turned around a strong blow hit him in the head, and he blacked out.

The darkness slowly began to fade away. Jason felt a dull ache in the back of his head as he awakened. Blinking away the cobwebs he forced open his eyes, and discovered that he was lying down in a comfortable twin bed, propped up on a couple of pillows. There’s wasn’t much light in the room, most of it being provided by a large window mostly obscured by a closed set of blinds. He sat up slightly and rubbed the back of his head. Jason had never been knocked out before, if that’s what really happened, he wondered?
   He was just beginning to turn his head when a female voice said pleasantly, almost from beside him, “Hi there.”
   Jason nearly bolted upright, and instantly turned his head, and received the shock of his life. Seated only a few feet away from him was the most amazing woman he had ever seen. His still groggy mind struggled to process what he was seeing. She was sitting in a large folding chair, dressed in a very baggy set of grey sweats which covered her entire body. Yet this wasn’t what shocked him. She was huge, probably the biggest woman he had ever seen.  She has to be well over six feet tall, he thought, and noticed that even her loose fitting attire seemed to barely contain her. Atop her massive body was a stunning face laced with shoulder length curly hair. To top it off she looked down at him with a pair of dark brown glasses that on her face only added to her sexiness. She seemed to be about his age, but her size and looks made her appear quite a few years older.
   She smiled at him, and said cheerfully “I’m Kelly.” Then she looked at him tenderly and added, “How’s your head?”
   Jason finally managed to swallow and croaked back a response “Um, its ok. Did you, um, hit me?”
   She looked at him guiltily. “Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. I tried to do it so it wouldn’t hurt so bad.” He wasn’t quite sure what she meant by that. How could you knock someone out without it hurting?
   He stared at her stupidly for a few seconds. She seemed almost amused by the situation, and looked at him like she hadn’t seen a guy in a long time. Amused but concerned he decided. Jason looked around the room a bit more, and saw that he was in a large bedroom with a couple of twin beds, one in each corner. It resembled a very comfortable camp cabin, just without the bunk beds you would normally expect. He looked back at her as he shifted upwards out of his lying position and swung his legs over the side of the bed.
   “Could you tell me, where exactly are we? I mean I know we’re in West Virginia.” 
   “Well, I can tell you this much.  Where you are you are you’re not supposed to be. There aren’t any other guys here, which is why I had to knock you out. How did you get in here anyway?” She asked.
   No guys here, Jason thought? Hmm, ok. “I managed to crawl through the wire. There’s a gap that you can get through next to a big tree.” He hoped that this satisfied her. 
      “Ok, well we’ll have to see about that. If you’re ok I need you to come with me for a while. Dr. Mason wants to see you.”
   He just stared at her. “Dr Mason, who’s he?”
   “SHE” She said emphatically. “Remember there’s no men here. She’s in charge here, and runs the place. You feel well enough to walk a ways?
   “I think so” he responded.
   She smiled. “Ok, let’s go.”
 As she stood up Jason realized she was even taller than he had guessed. Craning his neck upwards he realized she had to be atleast 6’6”.  Ryan got up and slowly followed her out the door.
   When they got outside he had trouble keeping up with her huge strides, even though she wasn’t walking very fast. He thought he’d try and break the ice.
   “So where are you from?” he asked.
   She frowned, and didn’t say anything for a moment. Then she said, “I’m from Tennessee, a small town called Franklin. How about you?”
   “Roanoke, Virginia.  Um, you’re really tall. I don’t think I’ve ever met a girl as tall as you”
   Kelly stopped walking and turned to face him, smiling as she looked down at him. He stopped, because the smile quickly faded as she became serious.
   “Oh yeah, about that. There’s something you probably should see before we go any further.”
   Jason just stared at her, thinking “What now?” But then said “Ok”, and wondered what would come next.
   Kelly waited a few seconds, then sighed and looked at him pleadingly, “Don’t freak out, ok?” She then grabbed the bottom of her gray sweatshirt and pulled it off. Jason felt his legs turn to jelly and a gasp escape his lips. He was utterly stunned by what he saw.
   She dropped the sweatshirt on the ground. Kelly was wearing a blue sports bra underneath, one that barely contained her enormous breasts. But that’s not what had him paralyzed with astonishment. Her upper body was the most concentrated display of muscle he had ever seen. As a fervent student of female anatomy he knew all the muscle groups well, and hers were astounding. He simply stared at her huge arms, massive chest, and enormous shoulders.  Glancing downwards he comprehended an incredible sets of abs, thick and cut, eight in number. She was superhuman.
   “I, uh…. Wow. You’re, uh….,” was about all that Jason could stammer out.
   She smiled slightly, and then reached down to pull off her sweatpants. Underneath was a tiny pair of matching blue spandex workout shorts that only slightly covered a pair of massively muscular legs. She peeled off the sweatpants and tucked them along with her top under her huge left arm.  Still in a daze Jason just continued to stare at her. He soaked in her gigantic, ripped legs. Each one of her tree trunk size quads had to be as big or bigger than his waist. Enjoying the attention she just stared down at him, and again she smiled.  “Let’s go,” she said, almost like a command, and he nodded and followed her.
   Patricia Mason sat patiently in her office, looking over some of the latest results of testing. She had heard about the intruder about an hour ago but wasn’t too concerned. She had figured someone from outside would penetrate the fence sooner or later. The fact that it appeared to be a teenage boy made it all the more interesting. As it turns out she had begun to anticipate the need for a young male addition to the facility. It just remained to be seen whether this teenage boy would be suitable.
   The door to her office rapped heavily, and she said enter. Stepping inside and ducking under the doorway came Kelly, followed by a slender, good looking teenager of about 16 or 17. Hmmm, she thought, not a bad specimen.
   “Dr Mason, this is Jason, um, I didn’t get your last name.”
   “Its Parker, uh Dr. Mason.” Jason looked somewhat bewildered. The office he was standing in was luxuriously furnished, with a huge and comfortable looking cloth couch, a huge desk, and a very large flat screen TV on the wall. Not what he expected from the outside. He then took a good look at Dr Mason. She was a very attractive women in her mid 30’s, wearing a casual business suit with no sleeves. And he could see why. Though she was not nearly as big as Kelly, she had very muscular arms, and the rest of her body looked rock hard. What is going on here, Jason wondered?
   Patricia motioned for Jason to have a seat. He cautiously sat down in one of the two comfortable looking guest chairs.  He sat there nervously for a moment before breaking the silence.
   “Um, what is this place?” Jason asked. Dr Mason regarded him carefully before answering.
   “This is a private research facility. I started it about 3 years ago with my company.”
   He nodded, then with increasing discomfort said, “Kelly, she’s, um, well…”
   “Big?”
   “Very big. I’ve never seen a girl like her in my life” Patricia smiled slightly, then nodded. “That’s true, there aren’t many girls like her out there.” But that was going to change very soon, she thought. But now to business. She regarded him seriously.
   “Jason, can you tell me a little about yourself? How did you get here?”
   He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, then started. “Well I sort of ran away from home. I had to.” He looked at her with caution, then stated plainly,  “I kind of need a place to stay for a while, I’m getting short of money.”
   “And why did you run away?” Jason wasn’t sure why he should tell this stranger about this part of his life but he didn’t feel like lying to her. He sighed, then started. He explained about where he was from and how his real dad had died when he was five. His drunk step-dad had been beating his mother more and more often, then about a week ago she disappeared. Jason suspected that she had run away but didn’t know for sure. After a few days without her around Jason’s dad began directing his rage towards him, with violent results.
   “He’s a big guy, you see.  I can’t really do much to stop him.” He looked away, ashamed. “And about a week ago we had a big fight, and he hit me pretty hard. After that I left.”
   Patricia could feel her anger growing at this despicable example of a father and human being. This was precisely the way most men behaved when they had power, she thought. She was curious about what the fight was about, but decided that could wait until later.
   She nodded. “I’m sorry, that’s a terrible story. But couldn’t you call the police?”
   “Um, he is the police. He’s a deputy sheriff in my town.”
   She looked away, her brow furrowing with anger. “I see. Well, I know that wasn’t easy to tell me about.” She paused for a second. “Tell you what, you look like you could use some good food and a shower. How about you spend the night here with us? Tomorrow we can talk again and see where we go from here.”
   “Um, thank you. That would be great.”
   “Oh, by the way, what’s your mom’s name?” Jason looked her funny, then shrugged and said, “Its Jennifer. Jennifer Parker.”
   She nodded again, then said. “Ok, I need to talk to Kelly for a second. Why don’t you wait outside for a minute.”
   Once Jason was outside Dr Mason turned thoughtfully to Kelly. Looking up at her, she asked, “Kelly, what’s your impression of Jason?”
   “Oh, he seems nice, I guess. Why?”
   “Well, I’m curious. How did he react when you took of your sweats?”
   Kelly turned a slight shade of red, then smiled. “Well, he didn’t seem to have any problem with how I looked, if that’s what you mean.” He slight smile grew broader. “Quite the opposite.”
   Patricia smiled back. “So you’d say he was attracted to your physique, your size, not scared of it?”
   Kelly nodded, and then said. “I think so. Hard to tell by just talking to him for a few minutes. What do you want to do about him?”
   “Put him in the guest room for now on the second floor. I don’t want him seeing anyone else until atleast tomorrow. There should be enough to keep him entertained in there, with the TV and computer. Make sure you don’t tell anyone else about him, ok.”
   Kelly nodded, but before she left Patricia asked her. “Kelly, one more thing How tall are you now?”
   “Just over 6 foot seven.” She smiled down at the much shorter doctor. “Because of you.” Patricia smiled back, and then said firmly, “You know that you’re going to be one of the top candidates for Phase II. You and Naomi.”
   Kelly nodded, and her thoughts went to Naomi. She was a beautiful Japanese girl about the same size as her. That wasn’t to say that she liked her, though. Even since she had gotten here her ego and self-centeredness had grown along with her size. However she arrived with impressive fighting skills honed from years of practicing karate and judo, skills which improved a dozen times over along with her strength.
   As if reading her thoughts, Patricia asked carefully, “I’m pretty sure it’ll come down to you two. Do you think you can beat her?”
   “I don’t know, maybe. She’s very strong, and fast. Yesterday I saw her smash through five concrete blocks without much effort. And of course she’s still growing.”
   “But so are you, of course. We won’t decide anything until you’re both seven feet tall, which should be just a few weeks away.” Kelly smiled. “Are you excited?”
   Kelly nodded vigorously, “Oh yes, very excited.” She turned and walked away. Patricia watched her stunning, massive form walk away.  Though she didn’t want to tell her, she secretly hoped that Kelly would be the final choice.

Forum Saradas

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Jason's New Life
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:14:36 pm »
great.
cant wait to read the rest

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:09 pm »
I liked it, a great first effort, good description on Kelly's body, not a fan of the super tall girls like this, but that's just my personal preference, if that's what you like, go ahead with it as you see fit, I think as long as there's muscle and strength involved, I'd still find what I like about it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Gladiatorproxxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 03:06:55 am »
Keep going !

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 05:03:43 am »
Great start!  :clap:

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 04:41:57 pm »
I finally took the time to read this, and I'm glad that I did. It's a tantalizing start. Keep going, man. You've got skill.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

cwmoss

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 05:12:39 pm »
This rocks!!

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 03:59:19 pm »
Wow thank all of you for the great comments! Just please be patient, I don't have much time to write but I will get the next chapter out in the near future. Thanks!

cwmoss

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 03:08:43 am »
Definitely looking forward to the next installment. Great start Algos143!

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 09:25:35 pm »
Just in time for New Year's, here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter II

Willing himself out of a fog Jason slowly opened his eyes. It had been over a week since he had slept in a bed, and this one was much more comfortable than his own back home. As he swung his legs around to touch the floor a loud knock sounded on the door. He shouted “Just a minute” and quickly swung on some clothes.
   At the door was Kelly, in all her mountainous glory. She smiled down at him.
   “Good morning, sleep well?” He nodded, and simply stared at her huge and beautiful form.  She smirked, and then asked, “Cat got your tongue?”
   “Sorry, it’s just. You take some getting used to.” She nodded. “Yeah, I guess I do. I’ve just gotten used to being like this over the past few months. You sort of forget that you’re unusual
   Few months, he thought?  What did she mean just a few months. Before he could ask her Kelly spoke up again. “I know you probably just woke up, but Dr Mason wants to see you right away.” She paused and seemed to draw herself up, making her huge muscular form seem even more imposing. “Its important.”
   “Ok”, Jason responded weakly. “Can I be there in about 5 minutes?”
“Sure, I’ll meet you outside the door.” Kelly smiled and went outside.
   Five minutes later Jason emerged from his room and went outside to meet her. It was a pleasant sunny morning, about 8am. Jason got the impression that Kelly had already been up for several hours, maybe at a morning workout. As they walked along he felt compelled to speak up.
   “Kelly, can I ask you something?” “Sure thing,” she replied. “What did you mean by ‘a few months’? I mean, you can’t have gotten so big in just a few months, right?”
   She stopped, and looked down at him, with a very serious expression. “You know, I better let Dr Mason talk to you about that. Sound ok?” Jason nodded, and followed Kelly inside the doctor’s office.
   They found Dr Mason at her desk, seemingly engrossed in something on the computer. As they entered she smiled and rose up to greet them.
   “Good morning Jason! I hope you slept well. We’ll get you some breakfast here in a little while. Would you like some coffee?
   “No thanks, I don’t drink it yet. What’s up?
   Patricia nodded to Kelly, who excused herself. Jason couldn’t resist looking back over his shoulder to watch her spectacular and massive physique exit through the door. He swung back around to see Patricia smiling slightly at him.
   “Jason, please sit down.  I’d like to talk to you about something important, and explain a few things to you. But in order to do that I need you to be completely honest with me, even about some things that may be uncomfortable for you. I promise you, it’ll be worth your while to tell me the truth.”
   Jason shifted uneasily in his comfortable leather chair. What did she mean?
   “Um doctor”
   “You can call me Patricia”
   “Ok, but I’ve never lied to you since I’ve gotten here yesterday.”
   “Oh I believe you, but I’m about to be very honest with you about something that’s known to just a small handful of people, so I’d like for you do to the same.”
   Put on the spot Jason felt oddly at ease with Patricia, so he nodded and replied, “Of course, I’ll be honest with you.”
   She regarded him carefully, and then spoke with precision, “Jason, I want to tell you about this place, and a little about me as well. I graduated from Harvard with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry at age 19, summa cum laude. I then went onto get an MD from Johns Hopkins. I worked about 5 years after that in the pharmaceutical industry, and made a lot of money. But one day I was assaulted by one of the male doctors who I worked for, and that ended my career.” She paused for a few seconds, letting it all sink in. 
“I was the smartest, most talented scientist in the whole company I worked for, but men still took advantage of me. I decided then and there that I would use my talents to help women like me, and if possible change the world.”
   “You see Jason I came to understand that men would always dominate the world for 2 reasons: they were bigger and stronger, and they could not get pregnant. Those two facts made men more men more able to exert control. I came to the conclusion the only way that could change was if I could make women the larger and stronger sex. And along the way I discovered that a substantial number of men felt the same way that I did. They also wanted a world where women were big and powerful, and could dominate them.”
   Breathing steadily was a considerable challenge for Jason right now as he listed to Patricia speak. He simply couldn’t believe what he was hearing.
   She continued: “We would like you to stay here with us. We need a male volunteer to be the first man to start this revolution. You will help us tremendously if you become part of our project. Of course this is totally voluntary. If you say so you can leave right now. But I get the feeling that you won’t want to, especially after I tell you what will happen to you. If you stay here, you’ll undergo a remarkable transformation.  You will be gradually shrunk in stature, you will lose a significant amount of your muscle mass. I know that probably doesn’t sound too appealing, but it’s all part of the process to create the ideal male for the new world we’re trying to build.”
   “You would shrink me?! How?” Jason asked incredulously.
   “Its very complicated, but given your current height and weight you would shrink alteast 12 inches in height, probably more, and end up around 80 pounds. But that’s only part of what would happen to you. You would also be enhanced, sensorily and sexually.”
   “Put simply, your penis would grow much larger than it is now, your balls as well. Your stamina and sexual energy would go through the roof. You would also develop a stronger bone structure, and be much more resistant to injury and disease.
   “You want to turn me into a puny sex machine?” he asked breathlessly.
   “Not exactly, but yes a large part of your role in life would be to satisfy very large and powerful, and sexually needy women.” She got up from her chair and sat gently on her desk in front of Jason.
   “Think about it Jason. You, and an endless supply of huge muscular women.  Every day you will worship huge biceps and legs, and look up at the tall powerful amazons you admire so much. All of your sexual desires will be fulfilled, and some you don’t even know about yet. Don’t ask me how I know, I just know. The only price I ask in return is that you agree to become a smaller version of yourself, a better version. What do you say?”
   Jason thought he was dreaming, but his mind seemed to have no control over his mouth. After a few seconds he closed his eyes and said, “Yes.”

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 12:05:36 pm »
Can´t wait to read more. :bravo:

i second that
 :bravo:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Metal Sphere

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 03:17:48 pm »
A promising foundation for what sounds like one hell of a story!

Offline quadram

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 07:09:52 am »
This is a good story so far - when are you adding more?

fbbluvr13

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 07:45:56 am »
This is a good story so far - when are you adding more?

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 10:06:11 pm »
Sorry I've been MIA for so long, just not much time to work on the next chapter. I've finally started chapter 3 and will get it out as soon as I can.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Jason's New Life [Algos143]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View