Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573976 Posts in 72823 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:27:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 224921 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Interesting twist, as a guy that was bullied in grade and high school myself, I have always loved to see bullies get their comeuppance in stories like this, so I'm hoping the protagonist or Great Aunt Dorothy will show Amber the right way to treat a lady. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Today, I saw something crazy. I was just coming home from class and decided to go to the back of the garden and maybe spend some time by the pool. I'm so happy I spotted her early because I don't think she saw me. I may be going crazy, but that was really unexpected: Dorothy was lying naked in the half-shade and the young gardener I had seen when I came here first had his head between her legs. He was pleasuring her. With his tongue. What was even odder was that I saw her undressed body for the first time. I would never have thought that it looked this way: She was all muscly, like a bodybuilder. She had these huge, muscular arms, a broad chest without breasts and the hardest abs I had ever seen. I was astonished: I had expected her to keep in shape, but this? Never.
I managed to slink away before she spotted me and hid in my room. My life was really getting stranger and stranger.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
:) Finally we get to see what Dorothy's been hiding, and not only that, but we see even at her advanced age, she's still sexually active, two things that I love to see, old muscle and sex. Though I'd personally love to know how old Dorothy is. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
I can spoil it by saying she was born in 1935.
I'm glad you enjoy the story. Thank you for the karma and feedback.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Ever since I saw Dorothy in the garden, I've been thinking about her. Not in a sexual way, no, never. Just in a way of ... admiration. She is clearly old, but she's definitely in excellent shape. Much better than I ever was and probably ever will be. It's just sad that I am such a fatty. I lack the self-control and discipline and it always makes me angry, then guilty, then hungry. I hate this. I know I should do the routines of the physique class, but I only managed to go once in two weeks. I'll probably continue skipping it anyway. I feel stupid.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
It's getting worse and worse. I ended up in a class with Amber. She's such a jerk. Whenever I said something, she ridiculed me. In the end, it got so bad that even the professor told her to slow down a bit. He was impressed by her arguments, though. It's really unfair. I got all defensive and switched back into idiot mode. She really managed to make me lose control and I shouted at her. I'm ashamed of myself.
After the lecture, someone handed me a flyer for a party. I'm not going to go. I'm pretty sure she's going to be there and she'll only hurt me more. The guy seemed unhappy about this, but I don't want to. I really don't.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Well, I certainly hope that the main character finds a way to bring about a way where she would stop feeling bad about herself and stop being picked on by Amber. I wonder... something physically demanding, something that seems to have worked out well for Dorothy. ;-)

solitariodude

ditto Jeremy ;) I got a feeling the old lady may have something in store for our (would be)heroine.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope the pacing is okay.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I spotted the mysterious visitor again. You remember the "cat-flap"? There's one in my room too, which is actually super-creepy. I only discovered it today. It was hidden under the bed. What kind of sick horror house is this? I saw the person as she disappeared into the opening. I even called out at him? her? I don't know. No chance. It? was gone in a second. I'll have to ask Dorothy about this. I can't sleep in a room like this.

solitariodude

A bit creepy >:D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I'm going to take some time to stomach all this. To put it simply, the situation with Dorothy is much more complicated than I expected. Much more. Apparently, she is a model. For fetishists. There are people on the internet that pay a lot of money to look at pictures of her, both naked and dressed. She also earns money by allowing people to look at her in person and to admire her. If she feels like it, she also wrestles them. It's really weird. She also works as a dominatrix for those who like that. They pay her and she humiliates them. She also orders them around a lot. She told me this at dinner, without warning. I was completely astonished by this revelation.
"As a matter of fact, I earn my living by being worshipped as a goddess by quite a few people.", she said.
"But how?"
"It started years ago. Decades. I was a debuting actress in a few simple movies, nothing actually erotic, but since I started out as a gymnast, I had some muscle tone and the director of photography liked it. He offered to take some pictures and produce some footage for 'friends'. I was an instant hit with the crowd."
"And didn't that feel weird?"
"Of course. But I was a girl from the countryside, I had no idea of how life in the big city was supposed to be. Besides, I had no information about sex. Those were foolish times."
She took a sip of her coffee.
I understood what she was about, but her body was still very confusing. I had to ask:
"But you didn't look like that when you started, did you?"
"Of course not. Those were the 80ies. Until then, I was just a relatively fit woman, no definition, not ripped at all. I was also slowly getting old. However, my partner at the time showed me pictures of current bodybuilders and suggested I should try that. It was a real craze back then. I decided to train harder and work on mass and shape. Have you seen 'Pumping Iron'?"
"Never heard of it."
"It's a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Very inspiring."
"So that's when you decided to become what you are now."
"Not quite. I was still just dabbling, but the echo was overwhelming. Of course, you win some, you lose some, but overall, the clients just couldn't get enough of me. So I gave them what I wanted. I reached my current level of fitness in the mid-90ies. Since then, I've been working on the details. For example, I have finally managed to get a split biceps. It took me almost a year, but it was worth it."
I was confused:
"Isn't that painful?"
"Why?"
"It's split, isn't it?"
She shook her head.
"Not at all. Look at this."
She lifted her arm and flexed. This is when I saw how big it was. She was a bodybuilder alright. It was really huge and you could see every part of the muscle. She put her finger on a ridge and said:
"That's the split. Impressive, isn't it?"
I had to nod. Honestly, Dorothy was scaring me. I took my chances and asked:
"There's another thing. Are you aware that there is someone who moves through the house via those 'cat-flaps'?"
I pointed at one.
"I tried to check them out, but it was too dark."
She grinned and answered:
"You didn't figure it out on your own by now?"
"Does it have something to do with your job?"
"Exactly. I'll show you."
She pressed a button on her bracelet and said:
"Just wait a moment."

A minute later, there was a small noise and the flap opened. Out crawled a human figure all clad in black, shiny material. I couldn't see its face, which was covered by a full hood. There was a set of small holes through which she could see, two holes for the nostrils and a zippable slit for her tongue. It looked like something out of a horror movie. Once it was there, it crawled over to Dorothy and cowered at her feet. Only now could I see that this was some kind of plump female under the rubbery material. Dorothy explained:
"This is Iris. She pays me to live in at my home. There is also Michael, who is still below in the cellar. He's 'relaxing'."
I was now getting really confused:
"She pays you to live in your basement?"
"And to serve me and clean the house. I'm making sure she enjoys every moment of it."
"But how and why?"
"Clear instructions. This is the most important part. Tell her what you want and be certain about it. As for the 'why' ... Because I tell her to and an obedient slave is a happy one."
I looked at the chubby, shiny woman that suddenly started licking Dorothy's leg, her long red tongue flashing through the thin slit. Dorothy patted her on the head and asked:
"Do you want to try?"
I was shocked:
"Who, me?"
"Why not. You should get to know the servants that clean your home, shouldn't you?"
She ordered the black-clad woman to my side. She quickly crawled on all fours and looked at me through the mesh that covered her eyes. I was really confused. In the end, I settled for a slight pat on the head and said:
"Thank you for cleaning my room."
Dorothy scowled:
"Don't thank her. She'll start to expect that. She did what she was told and should be happy about that."
"What should I do then?"
"Tell her she's a good girl and send her back to me."
I did as I was told. Slowly, I realized I was being drawn into this crazy world and said:
"That's enough. Thank you for clearing this up. If you don't mind, I'll be returning to my room." I added awkwardly: "I have to study."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I haven't told Justin about his grand-aunt's job. Actually, I haven't addressed the entire subject at all. It's probably not a good idea. Besides, he'd never believe me. Also, the first round of exams are coming up and I'm really forced to study hard. I'm really learning all the time.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Good news and bad news. The good news are that I managed to pull off all my exams. It went very well and I'm really looking forward to the end of term. The bad news are that I think that Amber might be spreading rumors about me. I really feel bad about this. She's going to do this again, just like she did in high school. People have been giving me weird looks for a while now. I'm really afraid she's going to cause me trouble.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Oh oh, it's looking bad for our hero, hopefully something happens that it doesn't get too bad with Amber, but if something does happen, maybe it'll give her motivation to not be a helpless victim anymore, to fight for herself, to build up confidence. I really look forward to the point where something turns around in her life. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View