Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575875 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:16:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program  (Read 45946 times)

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber goes through Emendatae program
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 05:09:35 am »
Any chance that you continue it ? Would be cool.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 05:09:35 am »

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 09:57:48 am »
i will  :)
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 01:55:29 pm »

To:Amber <Amberfullsleeves@emendata@rentabodc.co.us>
Subject:Welcome to Rentabod Corp.
Date:Mon, 12 feb 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #7 – 6 weeks completed

Dear Amber,

your training program is going well.

Keep going.

- When you iron his trousers, make him to notice that your biceps are bigger than his thighs, that you can't pass your big muscles through the leg holes.
- Change the TV channel and keep the remote clamped between your thighs.
- While sunbathing, press him above your head and throw him in the pool. Pretend that he was hiding the sun.
- If you travel, make sure the suitcases are too heavy for him to handle, so make the job.

Enjoy your muscles.

Postmailed Package includes:
stats report
one XXXXXXL T-shirt
One 58DD bra

After 6 weeks treatment : SUPERESS STATUS

subjectheightweightShirt sizechestBra sizewaisthipsbicepsthighscalves
Amber5'10246lbs-111kg36 or 6XL6358E2537 1/220 1/23320 1/2
Tom5'7142lbs-64kgM36-3437111813

subjectBench press kgSquat kgBarbell curl kgDumbbell curl kg
Amber1803448837
Tom301 - broomstick105

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back, gains are for ever.

February 12
Oddly, I'm still the same shoes size. Now, on my bigger frame, they look smaller and sexier. I can't stop to look at them. I have tried my old 10" wooden platform shoes, they still fit well. God! I'm huge with those  - I'm 6'8 tall! Almost 204cm ! - I have to stoop to pass the door frames.
Tom will be scared tomorrow because I have planed to wear them and show off.

February 13
You must have seen his eyes when he entered the kitchen. Just as I had imagined 'Little Tommy' was scared. I knew it as soon as I saw him enter, in the reflection of the fridge, but I ignored him on purpose.
He approached behind me to give me a kiss, I just continued to ignore him, pretending I was thinking about something while I cleaned the dishes.
He tried his best to reach my cheek but he couldn't. I knew he was on his tiptoes, because I felt his frail body to slide up against mine. Anyway that was simply impossible for him to fill the gap between us. He realised it instantly. His head barely reached my armpits.
He was going to try to catch my arm and pull me down when he realized that was impossible too. Of course, his tiny arms were no match against my muscled upper body. If he had tried, he  probably had ridiculed himself, and he knew it. Anyway, after that, I couldn't continue to ignore him without doing anything else. I bent forward, pretending to look for something in the drawer. On my high heels, I hit him with my ass on his chest and he was sent backward, a couple of steps. He hit the table behind him, but he remained silent. He probably didn't want me to notice that he was almost crying, realising how puny he was. He sat without a word and started to eat some cornflakes.

He can't even kiss me if I have decided it. There is nothing he can do to force me. What a feeling of power!

I continued doing the dishes.
« From now, honey, we are going to share the dishes. Tomorrow's your turn. » I said, without even glancing to him.
« We have to discuss that, Amber. You always did the dishes. Why to change? »
« Do you really want to discuss that, honey ? » I answered, letting to fall the plate I was holding in the water.

I turned to face him and started to dry my arms with the bottom of my T-shirt, letting my washboard abs to show off intentionnaly, revealing how cut and hard they could be. My arms were dripping wet and glistened in the morning sun rays. The effect was unbelievable. All the muscles showed off. The small moves I was doing with my wrists increased the definition in my arms. They were big, hard and cut. Big veins, clearly visible through the skin, snaked along the thick muscles as I flexed.

« Do you really want to discuss that, honey ? » I repeated approaching him.

He was still in his chair but he had stopped eating as soon as I had faced him. Now that I stood close to him, he had even stopped to breathe. He was petrified.
His gaze was at pussy level. In these heels, I was so tall !
He was scared. Unable to move, unable to speak, and I guess, unable to think.
It was so weird, I was feeling more and more aroused.
I felt a urge to rub my moistened panties on his face, but I managed to control me.
Instead, I bent forward, kissed him on the forehead, and went to the door silently. I stopped there, knowing very well he was looking at me. Then, while I stooped under the doorframe, I glanced to him and said « Don't forget to clean your bowl. It's your week. »

February 13
This morning I wanted to kiss her. I just couldn't. She's way too tall!
Even on tip toes, I can't reach her lips.
Hopefully, I stopped trying to kiss her as soon as I realized it, so she didn't notice anything and I avoided another humiliation.

She says that we have to share the dishes and that it's my turn. I don't know what to do. I'm probably going to accept, I can't fight her, neither verbally or physically, she will certainly punish me. It's odd, 'punish' is a word she's employing a lot these days. I wonder if she does it on purpose.
Anyway, she's fucking scary. Her muscles are so big and hard. She's so tall. she's fucking scary and sexy at the same time. When she approached me, this morning, her pussy was at my mouth level. I could have licked her clit at that very moment, I wanted to, I wanted so bad, but I couldn't, she probably had beaten me to a pulp.

February 14
This morning, when I entered the kitchen, he was cleaning the dishes. I smiled.
As you can imagine, he ignored me, like I did yesterday. He is so revengeful.
I stuck behind him and caressed his neck peacefully, expecting him to face me, but he didn't move. I leaned forward and let my tits on his shoulders. The big masses of flesh gently caressing his ears.

« Hi, honey ! » I greeted.

Again, he didn't react, even when I flexed my powerful pectorals to squeeze his tiny head between my boobs. He was trying to act as I did to him, ignoring me. It was so funny. I liked that, he was the same Tom, brave and proud, I ever loved. However, I had to show him who was in charge now. I know it's nasty but I had to do it.

I turned him against his will and lifted him off the floor by the armpits. I kept him a moment there, silently, letting him to realise what had just happened. Then, I stuck my lips against his and I kissed him savagely, invading his small mouth with my powerful tongue.
He didn't move. I kissed him for a moment, then, when I felt that he was struggling for air, I let him to fall on the floor without any care, or at least I pretended.
He remained there trying to recover while I sat at the table, starting peacefully to breakfast. I giggled when I noticed his hard-on. He was hard as a rock ! He had enjoyed to be handled roughtly.

I told him to come closer and he did without hesitation. I rubbed his hair and told him to open his pants, he looked at me in disbelief, but as soon as I stopped to rub his hair, he did, probably fearing a punishment.
I lifted him by the waist standing up slowly, taking care to not crush him against the ceiling. I took his pecker in my mouth and sucked on it peacefully, enjoying the moment with an unbelievable pleasure. He was bigger than ever, even my bigger mouth was full with his meaty cock. I sucked hard, making him to tremble in anticipation. He was probably expecting the bigger load ever, but, when I felt him to struggle, I engulfed the whole thing and closed my lips around the base of the throbbing shaft forcefully. The pain should be unbearable, because Tom started to cry immediately. Anyway, I reached my goal, I stopped his big load in its tracks. I released him carefully and let him on the floor, then I sat and continued to eat as if nothing had happened.
He watched at me dumbfounded, wondering what had just happened. I explained him that I was the only one who decides when he can kiss, when he can cum, and, even when he can talk.  Then, I commanded him to sit next to me while i finished my breakfast. He kneeled silently and waited. I patted his head and commented 'You're a good boy, Tommy... You're a good boy.' I took a piece of bread on the table and held it before his mouth. He took it with his teeth and swallowed it. I commanded him to wash my car again and to do the laundry. Of course, he did it.

I rewarded him properly.

February 14
I'm a wimp!
She can manage me like a puppet. But, oddly, I feel so safe between her hands. I love that.
After I had washed her car, this morning, she gave me the better fuck I ever experienced. If she does that each time I wash her car, I'm going to wash it everyday.

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 08:21:44 pm »
 :hellno:AWSOME! Love the how she dominates everything can't wait for more!

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 02:48:10 pm »
I love how she gradually starts to train him !

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 03:44:00 am »
 :shutup:this is AWSOME us are very talented

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 05:58:21 pm »
comments welcome  ;)

To:Amber <Amberfullsleeves@emendata@rentabodc.co.us>
Subject:Welcome to Rentabod Corp.
Date:Mon, 20 feb 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #8 – 7 weeks completed

Dear Amber,

You are now a superbuilder. The best level of human enhancement -for now.
You are 6 times stronger than your husband.
You can curl him for reps or hold him off the floor one handed.
We strongly recomend you to be careful with him.

ADVICES:

- Don't lean forward when he wants to kiss you and let him struggle when he tries
- When you go to the shopping center, park your car close to a small one. So close that Tom can't open the door. Then go around your car and lift the small one as if it is nothing. Slide it to make room, then open the door to Tom.

After 7 weeks treatment : SUPERBUILDER STATUS

subjectheightweightShirt sizechestBra sizewaisthipsbicepsthighscalves
Amber5'11267lbs-120kg40 or 7XL6760G253722 1/435 1/222 1/4
Tom5'7135lbs-60kgS35-3335101813

subjectBench press kgSquat kgBarbell curl kgDumbbell curl kg
Amber20840010243
Tom10 - empty bar 1 - broomstick10 - empty bar 5

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back, gains are for ever.

february 20

I'm so excited. Tomorrow we go the public pool. I just have bought a new bikini which fits perfectly.
Of course, when I asked Tom, he didn't want, he argued that he wasn't in shape and that he wanted to tone up a bit before to show off in public. LOL. I easily convinced him to agree. I simply grabbed him by his neck and dragged him to the hall. He tried to break free but that was useless, I'm way too strong. I have suspended him on a hanger by his shirt, letting him to hang like that for hours, until I asked him again and he agreed.

february 20

She wants to go to the public pool. She knows I don't want. I wonder if she does it on purpose, to humiliate me. Anyway, I accepted to go with her.
She's in a fucking good shape, I'm not. I will wear a T-shirt to hide my bony frame.

february 21

This morning I dressed with the new clothes I bought. My bikini, a tiny denim short which barely covers my stone hard cheeks, and a black sleeveless T-shirt. The T-shirt is a bit tight but it covers my heavy tits, only letting you to imagine them through the thick tissue. I have attached the dog collar on my right arm, as an armband. It's a spiked.one, in black leather. It's a bit tight but I can keep it easily, as long as I don't give a full flex. You should have seen Tom's face when he saw it. When he has been close to me, I lifted my arm before his face and gave a lil flex. His eyes grew as much as my biceps, and that wasn't the only thing which grew on him!
'Isn't it nice?' I asked.
He managed to say 'Yes' but I don't know if he was referring to the collar or to my biceps.

As soon as I arrived at the pool, all glances went to me, some of them were clearly disgusted ones, but mostly carried admiration, lust and envy. That was so good!
That was even more delightful when I tossed my shirt apart, revealing my huge tits and my thick abs, when I heard  all these gasps and those 'Whoa!' all around me. That was so crazy and so unusual, that made me tremble with excitation -I'm pretty sure I moistened the bottom of my bikini.
Tom had kept his T-shirt on, I whispered him to take it off, and he complied. When he did, I heard giggles around us.
He probably felt humiliated. That was the point. He should accustom to that feeling, because I'm afraid that's a feeling he will experience a lot in the future.
Instead to face the situation, he tried to leave, probably to hide somewhere. I prevented him to do that, I grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me. Then, I flexed my arm in front of him, and commanded him to unbuckle the collar.
The pool went silent instantly. Everybody was obviously looking at us. Tom didn't dare to argue something in public. He knew very well the more humiliating issue of such a confrontation. So, he did as I  commanded. His little fingers approached and tried to unfix the buckle, of course, without success.  I was flexing my biceps harder, tensing the collar in purpose, increasing the necessary force to unbuckle it, beyond his feeble capacities. The buckle seemed to be stuck and he couldn't move it. With his puny arms, that was useless. Tears popped out his eyes. His cock threatening to pop as well out of his swimsuit. That was probably enough.
I relaxed my arm a bit, and he managed to unbuckle the collar. Poor Tom, he seemed so relieved. He went on his tiptoes and leaned to me. I understood that he wanted to says something in private, so I crouched a bit, allowing him to whisper in my ear. 'I look ridiculous next to you. May I leave, please?'. I answered that he had to stay with me, but I kissed him on the lips and I entered in the water, letting him alone. What a rush of power I felt!
He sat on his towel and looked around. He was surrounded by the stares, the giggles, and the mocking comments. Some guys even approached him and teased him, pointing out that he had puny muscles compared to mines, that he was 'the girl' in our relationship, or that he wasn't man enough to have a wife like me. On each comment, he was close to cry, because, of course, he assumed those guys weren't totally wrong. Each time, I approached him and asked for a kiss. Each time, the guys left cowardly, and Tom was happier to see me.

february 21

I can't believe how huge her arms are! They must be over 20" ! I never though I could find such arms that sexy. Sometimes , I have to confess that I like the way Amber is turning, but sometimes only. This morning, as I expected, I was ridiculous close to her at the pool.
It was so humiliating. Everybody who saw me with Amber, giggled or mocked me, in a way or another, like flexing a biceps or calling me 'Tarzan'. That was a nightmare ! Hopefully, she was there to rescue me. Each time she get out of the water, all the comments and the giggles ceased instantly, and I was safe as long as she remained there. I wished she had stay with me all the time, no matter how ridiculous I felt close to her. Plus, I really enjoyed to wipe her huge muscles with the towel, feeling them through the hot tissue, rating their size, their hardness, kissing them in front of those fucking mockers. I'm sure that half the men were dying with envy. On the other hand, I never felt so puny, so insignificant and so pitiful.

february 22

Today, I haven't bothered or threatened him. I'll train him tomorrow. Tom seemed to be very happy. He even asked me to do a 'selfie' with him. That was so surprising and so lovely. I lifted him and we did it, me carrying him in one arm and flexing the other, while he took the pic.

february 22

This morning I crossed a guy who was at the pool yesterday. He asked me for a picture of Amber. He told me that he wanted to prove to his wife that muscles can be sexy on a girl. Then, he added that he regretted his mockery  at the pool and explained me that he acted like that because of his friends. Oddly, I felt very proud. Specially when the guy told me that he wished to be in my shoes.

february 23

When I checked my mails, this morning, I looked at Tom's mailbox too. He had just sent a mail with our picture to guy.
I'm so excited ! That means he's proud of me!
Even if he doesn't admit it, he's proud of me.
Anyway, that's a good pretext to punish him tonight, and continue the training...
When Tom came back from work, I was still working-out in the basement, waiting him. I wanted him to see my muscles fully pumped, concealed in my tight sporty clothes. In fact, they were basically a yellow stretchy bikini with a white tank top which was so tigh that it was ready to explode. I called him and he immediately joined me. My arms, which are over 23" when pumped, were glistening from the sweat, my abs as well. I expected to surprise him, I can tell that I did. He remained petrified for a moment, in the entrance, looking at me, except for his cock which was growing uncontrollably under his pants. Then, he stepped forward.
I just continued my curls peacefully, and, when I finished my set, I  commanded him to strip. He looked at me dumbfounded, then he tried to say something. I stopped him in his tracks.
'So you mailed my picture to a guy without my consent?' I asked,  letting the 60lbs dumbbells to fall on the floor voluntarily.
The heavy weights made a scary metallic noise which echoed through the room for a while. He frost instantly. I advanced closer to him and put my hands on my hips, flaring my lats like huge wings. He started to tremble.
'Answer me!' I added, as I grabbed his chin and squeezed.
He passed out.
When he came round, I had stripped him completely and had collared him with the dog collar. It was fixed to an heavy chain, around 5 feet long,  which snaked to a 280 lbs barbell, in the middle of the basement. I was finishing a long set of sit-ups silently, and I pretended to ignore his struggles to free himself.
When I finished, I stood up and drank some fresh water, spilling most of it on my face and my tits, letting it to run down my pumped and sweaty muscles. Then, I went in front of the mirror, and I fixed my hair peacefully, allowing him to drool over my glistening, oversized, muscles. Finally, I turned to face him. I grabbed the huge barbell and lifted it to my crotch, stepping back to let him know that the chain wasn't fixed to the barbell. I smiled to him and curled it, once. At the second attempt, huge veins, popped out my mighty biceps. At the third attempt, they started to snake through the muscles, fuelling them to achieve the curl. I roared loudly, to liberate the last remains of strength I had,  and the barbell went up and up, slowly, until it reached my chin. Then I stepped to the chain and I let the barbell on it.
I crouched close to him.
'I need to punish you, honey' I said, caressing his cheeks, '... so you are going to remain here, chained, until Monday'
He remained silent. I knew he was upset. The fear prevented him to talk. I let him alone and went to shower.

february 24

I have ignored him all the day long. He didn't eat or drink anything. This evening, I went to the basement to check how he was going. I sat on the floor close to him and caressed his cheeks and his hair. He remained silent, until I asked him if he wanted to eat. Of course, he accepted.
I pushed him flat on the floor, on his belly, and grabbed both his wrists. I attached them together on his back, and left the basement. He tried to say something but I didn't let him.
'Shut up! You're a good boy... and good boys don't bark.'
I'm sure he wondered if I had said 'bark' on purpose. I did.
I came back a moment later with two bowls, and let them in front of him. They were plastic ones, obviously for dogs, one containing water, and the other one, bread. He looked at me in disbelief, and started to cry.
I waited  a moment with my arms crossed under my heavy tits. I wanted to see him to lap the water, to take the bread with his teeth. But, he didn't stop to cry. I had to do something.
'You need to eat, to be strong and healthy' I said ironically, 'don't make me to force you.'
He crawled to the bowls at my feet, and started to lap the water loudly. I crouched and caressed his back while he did.
'Slowly, honey, slowly. You certainly don't want to spill it. Who knows when I will give you more?'
He stopped to lap and took a piece of bread with his teeth, then he took it in his mooth.
'Good boy'. I said.
I kissed him, and let him to eat while I did my workout. He couldn't help but look at me all the time, letting the bread to fall, from time to time, when he realised the huge amounts of weights I was lifting, or when he saw me flexing my  huge muscles. When I was to leave him, he was squirming like a worm, trying to hide or to relieve the huge erection he had. I smiled and detached his hands.
'Good night, Puppy' I said, kissing him on the lips.
As soon as I closed the door, I heard him to cum loudly. That was too much, I rushed to the shower and fingered myself.

february 25

Again, I have ignored him all the day long. I went to the basement, this evening. This time, I had the two bowls with me. I let them on the floor, out of his reach and commanded him to lie on his belly, in purpose to attach his hands. He did as I commanded, but before I could grab his wrists, he said 'Please, don't, honey!... you don't need to!'
'We'll see.' I stated.
I approached the bowls with my foot. He kneeled and glanced to me. Then, keeping his hands on his back, he started to lap the water, still looking at me. I smiled, and he smiled in return. He seemed to be proud of his behaviour. He leaned over the bowl with the bread, checked that I was looking at him, and he took the bread with his teeth. The sparks in his eyes, clearly showing me that he was happy to please me.
'Good boy.' I said, as I went to the rack to start my warm-up. The feeling I was experiencing was wonderful. I could have fingered at that moment but I needed all my strength for my workout. That was an heavy workout, the excitation fuelling my muscles, as well as protein shakes. When I had finished, I was a rock hard, incredibly sexy and horny Amazon. I could have raped or used him as a sex toy, but he had probably enyoed it. I needed to keep the punishment and the humiliation going on.

I wiped my muscles, standing in front of him, looking down at him. He was trembling. Was it fear or lust? I'm not sure.
I pushed a bowl aside with my feet.
'what are these spots, honey?' I said, knowing perfectly that was his cum from yesterday.
He didn't answer.
'I don't want you to spoil my basement. Do you understand?... Do things properly. Do it in the bowl.'
He looked at me shyly.
'Now!' I said.
He started to jerk himself, mechanically, not even sure of what he had heard, still looking at me, quizzically, wondering if he had understood what I had commanded.
'That's it. You're a good boy.'
He increased his pace significantly, now that he was sure of my intentions, and came almost immediately. I marvelled noticing the huge amount of cum he had collected in the bowl, and smiled.
I crouched close to him and caressed his hair.
'You're a good boy, honey.... Are you a good boy?'
'Yes, I am'
'Good'
I kissed him on the lips and left the room with the bowls.
Later, I bring him a pot. He should be waiting for hours.

february 26

I released him this morning, as I had promised. I didn't lift the barbell as he figured, I took the chain in both hands and pulled on it. There was a long squeal, then a loud snap, and he was free, with almost two feet of chain hanging to his neck.
'Take a shower, breakfast, dress, and come back. I will take your collar off'
'Yes'
He was very tired and could barely walk. I smiled, watching him to leave, while I grabbed the 280lbs barbell to clean the place.
He came back, a moment later, fully dressed, ready to work. I was sat on the bench, doing curls. I let the weights on the floor and motioned him to approach.
'At my feet' I commanded. He came close to me and kneeled between my legs. I took his collar off, and kissed him on the lips.
'I want you back at five. Do you understand?'
'Yes' he said.
That was all he said this morning 'Yes', and he did twice.
When he left, my eyes watered, I wasn't sure that he would ever come back. I had to do something to relieve my stress, I worked-out like never.
He was home at five.
He offered me twelve roses. He kneeled, kissed my thigh and aked if could go to sleep. He said he was exhausted. I nodded and he went to bed directly.

february 26

Amber has punished me this weekend. I betrayed her.
I'm too exhausted to write something. I go to bed.

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 07:34:34 am »
Very nice thank you. But arent the stats wrong ? Shouldnt amber be much taller than mentioned in the stats ??

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 08:35:47 am »
Very nice thank you. But arent the stats wrong ? Shouldnt amber be much taller than mentioned in the stats ??

Thank you, pogo4711, for your comments,
That helps me to continue and improve my work. I'm glad to share my thoughs about the story.

:) :), Amber is through a program which increases the muscle mass. The height development is not the real goal which actually is to establish new balance of power. However, she's slowly becoming taller. Her actual size being 6' and 6'10 with her platforms. Tall enough to scare Tom i guess, specially with her 24" guns, and knowing that she has grown 9" in 7 weeks.   :) :)
If the question is 'how tall she's going to be?', keep reading   ;) ;)

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 08:55:43 am »
In my fantasy she is much taller than 5'11 but I forgot her platform shoes  :woohoo:

Now that you mentioned it: how tall is she going to get?  >:D

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 03:00:53 pm »
I think her proportions are perfect, she's nice and super thick and bulgy

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 08:30:23 pm »
 :rock:update soon??? >:D

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 10:17:36 am »
i'm working on it, but not many time to write these days  :)

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 02:59:38 pm »
i'm working on it, but not many time to write these days  :)
Still great news :)

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 01:23:59 am »
Story is amazing..  Can't wait to see this little guy when this chick hits 300+lbs under 6ft... AWSOME story line can't wait for more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View