Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573783 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:53:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected  (Read 279722 times)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Jill and Me
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2017, 03:43:15 am »
Wow, geeze, how the heck did I miss this story for all those months? 

Anyway, JDM, fantastic job of writing!  It was a great story.  I liked that all the way though it was plausible, it didn't outright violate any laws of physics or biology.  It simply pushed what is theoretically possible to its limits.

What was the size Jill ended up at, 6'4" and 245 pounds I think.  A person that size can fly on a commercial jet. 

And none of the lifts were impossibly massive.

I read both, and I know many disagree, but when I can get it, I usually prefer plausible sci-fi to fantasy.

I also liked that the story mostly came in generous sized chunks (although reading it now, reading it all at once that didn't matter to me).

The story was really going well for a long time.  Good plot, great character development.  Excellent grammar and spelling.  Excellent descriptions of places.

But I have to agree with the JDM that where it ended up was the end. 

I had an ominous feeling that the trip to Berlin to get the chimpanzee version of the gene (allele) turned on.  Was she going to end up looking like a human/monkey cross?  Was she going to end up no longer sexy? 

I'm not a fiction author, but thinking about it more now, maybe one way out would have been for the gene to make the muscle pound-for-pound more efficient.  Chimps are shorter than humans, but have something like 5 times, maybe 7 times, the strength of a human same weight. 

Could a story be written to have Jill and Samantha lose weight and return to 'fitness model' level beauty (say becoming 5'4" and 125 pounds) but having their strengths go up to double their strength at 200 pounds? 
- Reset her size (not her strength) and go for another round of growth maybe?
- Reset her size and give her a job as women's avenger?  Petite size is a perfect cover.  (Police: It couldn't be a small woman, it would have to have been a man weighting at least 250 pounds.)
- Reset her size and do a cross-over to the "hotwife" genre (husband watching wife have sex with others)?

I don't know. 

That was a great story anyways, but I'd have liked to see it go on longer.  Might that have been a way?  Like I say, I've never authored fiction, just technical and management reports.  Plots, character development, the stuff I love to read, it is all beyond me to create.  It's magic.  I envy those who can do it.

Fantastic work JDM !   :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2017, 03:43:15 am »

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2017, 06:14:44 pm »
Hello,

I just wanted to give a feedback to your story.
I started to read it and couldn't read quick enough the first 15 chapters, I thought it was great and off to a fantastic start.
But from Chapter 16 on, it went south for my own tastes.

I just can't considerate (Personally) a equilibred relationship where:
- The guy has a terrible lack of self-respect (He accept anything, anytime, etc...)
- The guy is being made fun by people who 'love him'
- They are a huge number of comments from different parties emphasizing how unsignificant he is (Respect anyone?)

I hoped it would turn differently, but as I discovered, it turns once again these women into heartless brutes, without empathy.
I fully respect the writer's opinion, he is writing, he is choosing. Just not my liking unfortunately. :-)

I'm not against stories with sub male (Ex: Sonofjack - My Master's master) but I like when empathy is involved and care for the others will, needs.

More power to you, your style is unfortunately not the one I like, just wanted to share my impressions

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: New Year's Party
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2017, 04:41:52 am »
The Plunge...

Well guys, I guess it's been about 8 weeks that Teresa and I have been dating again.  Teresa wanted to fnally fulfill my ultimate fantasy and lock my desire and devotion into her forever.  She had constantly been exploring the methods of enhanced muscle development and that next day, decided to take the dreaded steroid plunge.  One of the meatheads at the gym had been taking them for years, and he had come over to show us how to properly administer them.   He brought Teresa a pack with Dianabol, Deca Durabolin and testotsterone.  Needles, syringes, alcohol and wipes.  How to load the syringe, flick out the air bubbles, etc.  Teresa could not do it to herself, so it was obvious that I would be doing all of the injecting.  Paul showed me all of the steps and guided me through injecting Teresa in the upper buttocks area.  As we went through the various proceedures, I felt a strange sense of power as I penetrated Teresa with the needle and slowly injected the oil.  Teresa stayed motionless during the process an dtook it like a champ.

As Paul gathered up his stuff and left us with our gear, I walked him out to his car and said, "Paul, how much weight and strength can Teresa gain on this stuff?"  "Oh, a shit ton Dave."  he answered.  "I gained 14 pounds in 2 months on this shit the first time I took it."  "Holy shit" i exclaimed.  "Ya." he replied. "Unfortunately, the gains really drop off after the first cycle, but the first 8 weeks are a wild ride.  I was PR'ing every lift and gaining muscle every day.  It was awesome."  "Well, thanks Paul." i said, "I'll call you if I have any questions."  We then shook hands and Paul left.

I walked back inside and Teresa practically killed me.  She jumped in my arms and I obviously fell to the ground beneath her massive weight.  She then leaned in and we started making out passionately.  Teresa stripped off my shorts, and within seconds, my cock was rock hard.  She placed it in her warm, moist pussy and began riding me vigorously.  I grabbed her muscular torso and felt its power as she pulsated on top of me.  As I looked up at her, she had a look of passion and satisfaction I had nvere seen in her before.  She was so excited about her new journey and giddy with happiness at the same time.  As I ogled her muscular frame, I was trying to imagine what it could become.  Teresa's beautiful long red hair hung low and brushed my face as she leaned forward and slowly rocked forward and back on my cock.  I began thrusting my hips quickly and Teresa become one with my motion.  My cock
began to feel the climax and I slowed to wait for my finace as well.  Teresa stuck her tongue in my mouth and within a minute she began to shudder in exctassy as she reached climax.  I reached up and grabbed her muscular shoulders.  I loved feeling them because they were solid rounded muscle and I knew the power they contained.  Her warm moist body on top of me, we slowly stopped and rested briefly in pure satisfaction.

Teresa quickly showerd and threw in her workout clothes.  She was so excited to see some new gains and to be honest, so was I.  It's been no secret to her that I wanted her to be musch stronger than me, so of course I got in some work out clothes and joined her at the gym to do my cardio. We got to the gym and went our seperate ways.  After an hour of cardio, I was a sweaty mess and walked in the weights area to gather up Teresa.  She was working legs and had a bunch of weight on the leg press machine.  There was 6 plates on each side and Teresa was slowly doing reps, with a 4 second decline and a two second press.  She got up to take a quick restroom break so I jumped on the seat to do the press.  I pushed the weight up slightly, twisted the saftey bar out of the way and lowered the weight.  As it reached only half way down, I immediately realized that it was too much weight for me to handle.  Unfortunately, I was too weak to raise it back up and I became stuck.  My thighs got weaker by the second and the weight slowly dropped until the rack hit the lower safety bar.  My legs were now fully compressed against my chest and I was trapped under the sled.  I took a brief rest and then decided to give the press a go.  It barely budged, so I placed my hands on each knee to help push up the sled.  Again, I failed to move the weight up and was trapped below the machine. 

After waiting for another 30 seconds, I decided to ask the guy next to me for a bit of help lifiting the weight.  I was very embarassed, but he was really nice and pushed up on one of the weight bars on the rig and together we got it up.  I popped out of the seat, just in time as Teresa walked up just seconds later.  She looked great, and the pump she was getting after an hour of working out looked great.  She gave me a quick peck and said, "Ok, hun, lets add a bit more weight."  She grabbed a 45 pound plate and placed it on one side.  I reached over and grabbed a 45 pound plate as well.  I was kind of bent over when i attempted to lift it, and its weight threw me off balance.  I almost pulled a muscle trying to save myself from falling over but managed to stand up and lift the 45 pound plate to the bar.  It was extreemly heavy and I  now knew why I struggled so badly pushing the press machine a fwe seconds earlier.

Teresa popped down on the seat and started to do reps with the immense weight.  With each rep, I began to realize just how much stronger she was tham me.  Her muscular thighs flexed beautifully with each press and her hamstrings looked full and powerful as well.  Although she began to struggle a bit with her reps, after 15 slow, methodical reps, Teresa rested and asked me to put another plate on each side.  I wasn't even able to do one rep with the earlier weight, now Teresa was about to do reps with 180 pounds more than more than my max.  I struggled, but got the two new plates on the sled.  Again, Tersa slowly pushed out several reps before finally asking me to push slightly up on the rig while she finished up 12.  I realized how strong Teresa was and got an erection.  I tried to push it to the side to hide it, but Teresa got up and patted my cock and said, "I see you're diggin my strength baby....just wait...cause' were just starting this journey."  I smiled as she gave me a nice wet kiss and walked powerfully to the squat rig.  I followed her powerful stride over to the rig and asked how much longer she planned on staying.  "I've got another hour at least babe." she said.  I couldn't believe it, but patiently helped Teresa out as she did squates and weighted step ups to finish her workout, which went another hour and a half!!!  By the time we walked out, Teresa's legs were pumped up massively and she looked absolutely stunning!

Teresa was giving 110% with her unreal calorie intake and double day workout sessions.  I was basically becoming her life assistant as I prepared her many meals, administered her steroid injections, did her laundry, house work etc.  Teresa barely had time for us and other than the occasional kiss, we weren't sharing any intamacy over those several weeks.  Teresa was just too worn out from her workouts to do anything but eat and sleep.  She had become almost zombie like and if i tried to converse with her, her tiredness and testiness came through with a rude comment to me.  I atributed her bad mood to the steroids she was taking, so I learned to just keep my mouth shut over those 8 weeks of her cycle as I continued to watch her grow.

My girl's quads were becoming massive and she was damn near bulging through her workout tights.  Her shoulders had become large, massive, powerful boulders and I was dying to have sex with this amazing woman.  It seemed like Teresa was having a great day so when she came home from the gym, I gave her a great meal and administered her injection.  I had barely spoken to her the last few days because of her bitchy mood, so I felt like now might be a great time.  "Honey." I said, "You're looking amazing tonight...what do you think about doing the nasty?"  "Oh my God." she quipped, "You're so full of shit, I look like a fat pig and you know it!" "Time for you to cool off!" she ended and grabbed me by the belt.  With a quick spin, she yanked me backwards and shoved my upper back.  I was now suspended in mid air, facing downward as she hoisted me up by my belt.  Tersesa than walked me to the back slider of her upstairs apartment.  Her apartment overlooked the pool which was close but still easily 10 feet away.  Teresa then took three huge steps and launched me into the air.  "Nooooooooooo" I screamed in fear as I traveled through the air.  Seconds later, I splashed side first into the pool.

For some unknown reason, I surfaced and screamed. "You Bitch." as loud as I could.  I immediately regretted it and hoped she hadn't heard me.  She had slammed the slider door closed so I thought I might have gotten away with it.  I slowly made my way to the gate and then walked around to the the door to Teresa's apartment.  I half expected it to be locked, but to my suprise it was open.  I disrobed out of my wet clothes and walked inside with just my underware on.  I didn't see her lurking so I walked upstairs to our room.  When I walked in, Teresa was standing there in her small black panties and no bra.  I immediately was turned on, but her face was not accomidating.  "So I'm a Bitch huh?"  she said.  I replied, "No, honey, i'm so sorry...i was just."  In that instant she put her finger up to her mouth telling me to be quiet.  I slowly stopped talking and looked into her deep, beautiful eyes.  "Tonight." she said, "You're going to be my bitch."  I wasn't sure what that meant, she pretty much controlled my life already...what the fuck was she talking about.

Teresa told me to get on my knees in front of her.  I thought she was going to have me eat her out, which I enjoyed anyway, so I was feeling pretty good.  Instead, Teresa walked over to one of her drawers and reached in.  She dug around for a minute and turned around with a baige dildo in her hand.  "You know." she said, "When you broke my heart several years ago, I had to get myself this little thing."  Teresa took a couple more steps towards me and got on her knees in front of me.  A she spoke, she slowly patted me on the nose and cheak with the tip of the dildo penis.  "I bought this exact dildo Davey because it reminded me of yours.  At first I loved it, I pleasured myself with it, I thought of us passionately as I used it on myself.  But as I watched you, and that other bitch live so happily, I began to hate it.  I only kept it, because in a moment of weakness, I would pull it out and use it on myself again, even though i wasn't with you...."  Teresa finished and then held it in front of my mouth.  She motioned me to open my mouth, so I did.  "Now honey." she went on, "when you desire me, when you feel like I'm the only thing that can fulfill your desires, you're going to have to experience waht I experienced.  Then, and only then, can I love you equally, and feel like we can finally live together in perfect harmony."  As Teresa slowly moved the dildo in and out of my mouth, with a methodical in and out thrusting motion, I began to cry, realizing what pain she had suffered when I had broken her heart those years ago. 

After making me take the penis in and out of my mouth for several minutes.  She took it out and said, "Do you want me to have the satisfaction of evening our score Davey?  Can you endure what I endured to prove your love and devotion to us moving forward?"  I nodded yes, tears still in my eyes.  "Good."  she said.  She then motioned me to turn around and I took the doggy posiyion in front of her.   After squirting a substancial amount of lube on the dildo, she sort of grabbed me under the bely from behind and hovered her massive torso over my back as she slowly inserted the toy into my anus.  I winced with each thrust as I was not used to this and there was a small amount of uncomfotable pain.  "You're earning it back honey." Teresa whispered as she slowly moved the dilso in and out.  Again, I was crying a bit as I was being loved and abused at the same time.  Finally, Teresa said softly after many minutes of this mental and physical torture, "Now who's the bitch Davey."  "I am" I responded quietly.  "That's right my bitch." she responded, "That's right".  At that moment, I realized how much I must have hurt her over those years and also how much she must still love me, to put me though this pain, so that we could eventually live a happy, mutally repected life with each other.   

The next morning, Teresa woke and walked powerfully into the bathroom.  Looking at her massive muscular frame, I knew she was the ultimate ALPHA in the relationship.  As she tepped off the scale I had grabbed the dildo and held it in my hand next to her.  She looked at me and I insticntively said, "Take me."  Teresa smiled and looked down at the reading.  162 pounds.  She had put on 11 pounds in 8 weeks and looked massive to me.  She then stepped off and moved me onto it.  It read 153.  I had lost 6 pounds in that same time.  Teresa put her hands under my armpits and easil lifted me skyward.  I looked down in awe at her huge traps and shoulders.  She was an Amazon to me now...and so very strong.  Sge carried me back to the bed and tossed me onto it.  Instead of taking me with the dildo.  She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a strap on.  As crazy as it sounds, she looked amazing in it and i got an immedidate hard on.  Teresa walked to the edge of the bed, bent my legs apart and to the sides as I laid on my back and she entered me.  She began to fuck me with the zeal of a sex addict and the pounding was starting to hurt.  Even so, I could see the satisfaction in her eyes and I could tell she was enjoying this sex as much as she had ever enjoyed it.  The satisfaction of deflowering me held a new mark in our mental relationship and she was content.  I was truely hoping this would put us on equal footing, and we would again share an equal and mutual respect for eachother.....
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2017, 06:22:13 am »
Wait a tick... why was Lisa's voice deep? Did I miss a chapter?
And what happened to Davey's mom?

Lol missing some key descriptions.

Still... this is the most fun I've had with a story like this in years. Thank you thank you thank you

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2017, 12:38:46 pm »
working on this still jdm ? hopefully ! its amazing

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2017, 10:25:32 pm »
Loved it k+

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2020, 10:11:58 am »
What a way to go.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2020, 02:24:18 am »
Omg i want to fuck his mom,and be her slave.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: December 23, 2020, 02:22:30 am »
This is the most amazing story I have ever read. It is a dream come true!

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2020, 12:56:32 pm »
The story of her muscle  and power growth over time to Jill's weak husband is the most amazing of all in the world. Translating it into my language is one of the greatest things that can happen to me. I'd like to find a tall, skiny girl who would become like Jill.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2021, 04:23:30 pm »
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement during the writing process.

Although these stories are done, I cleaned them up a bit with grammar and punctuation and added them to my Patreon Site.

It's at;  www.patreon.com/herflex

I am taking "REQUESTS" there...thanks for your support!

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View