Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572599 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:15:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected  (Read 279197 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Jill and Me
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 06:14:40 am »

CHAPTER - 13

The show
We arrived at the lobby to meet the gang.  I have to admit, I was anxious to see what Lisa was wearing and as we turned the corner by the Wheel of Fortune slot machines, she didn’t disappoint.  Lisa was wearing black high heeled platform type shoes that probably added 3 inches.  She was wearing a pair of small jean shorts and a white tank top.  Her shorts were pretty short and they exposed her beautiful muscular thighs.  I hadn’t noticed it before, but she had a thick rounded vein running from the inside of her upper right quad all the way down and into her lower teardrop muscle.  The tank top was tight and her amazing shoulders and buff arms were fully exposed.  She had her dark hair pulled back in a pony- tail which was great as it exposed her bulging trap muscles.  I leaned in and gave her a quick tight hug.  As I did, she grabbed me with her unreal super-tight hug and I felt the muscles in her back pop to attention as she squeezed.  Although I felt the slight pain of the hug, I was too busy enjoying her muscular back to care. Lisa let me go pretty quickly and I immediately looked to Louis and shock his hand.  I felt pretty guilty doing it and looked back at Lisa.  She was smiling and gave me her quick signature wink. 

Lisa was looking extremely pumped and I said, “Damn Lisa, you’re looking jacked right now.  Are you trying to out muscle everyone at the show today?”  “Nope.” She replied, “Just you Davey” and she flexed her right biceps.  Her muscle jumped to attention and it too had a large vein running over the top of it and down the hump to the other side.  Everyone laughed and Lisa said, “Got my cardio in last night and my pump in this morning.”  Samantha quickly asked, “You got cardio in last night?  After the drinking and dancing and kneeing???”  Lisa looked at me and said, “Yep, had a great cardio session last night, Amazing!”  I immediately tried to change the subject thinking everyone knew immediately what Lisa meant.  Of course they didn’t, but I was scared anyway. 

I quickly turned towards Samantha and gave her a quick hello-hug.  She was tall and beautiful as ever wearing jeans so tight they looked like they were painted on.  Her legs had some muscle to them and I was really impressed by her nice rounded ass and the rock hard hamstring muscles that were trying to protrude through her jeans.  She had on a light blue short sleeved shirt that clung to her amazing, fit figure very well.  Her boobs looked bigger than I had remembered and her nice round shoulders and arms looked fit and muscular as well.  We then made small talk and caught a cab to the expo.
So we get to the expo and it’s crazy.  The line to get in was 100 yards long at least.  It was about to take us 20+ minutes just to get into the place, but time went 100 miles an hour.  The view was amazing.  There were fit, muscular men and women everywhere!  The gang and I had a great time people watching.  The girls especially had fun looking and commenting on everyone.  If you have never been to the Mr. Olympia and you love buff women, you better get yourself there.  As enjoyable as the line was, inside was even better.  Every protein bar and drink company hired these amazingly fit models to rep their products.  The girls were really fit, sometimes pretty muscular and always smiling and posing for people’s pictures.

As we were walking through the expo, we came across a booth with Betty Pariso.  She was fucking huge and ripped!  Her shoulders were bigger than any non-bodybuilder guy’s I had ever seen.  When Betty shook hands, the individual muscle fiber in them would jump to attention.  She was by far the biggest and most muscular woman I had ever seen.  More than being turned on, I was utterly shocked.  A few feet after we passed her booth, I had to turn and take one more look at Betty.  Jill saw me looking and questioned, “Too big???” I thought for a second, a bit embarrassed that I had just been caught by my girlfriend and said, “ummmm, No.  I just don’t know if I have a “Too Big”.”  Jill just kind of nodded her head in approval and said, “hmmmm interesting. Very interesting indeed.” 

I didn’t really know what Jill meant by her response but didn’t have time to think about it.  We walked to the Explode Supplements booth and Lisa, Samantha and Jill walked in to talk to two huge guys promoting the product.  They were very large muscular guys and almost made Louis look small.  They were busy complimenting the girls so I just turned around and started watching the crowd.  As I mentioned earlier, it was great, there were large bodybuilder chicks, smaller, but still muscular fitness type girls and the typical fake blonde, bolt-on boob’s chicks.  For every type of guy…there was a girl to watch!  Louis was enjoying the scene as well, not at all interested in the Explode Supplements.

About ten minutes later Jill walked up to me with a brochure from Explode.  She starts pointing out the different muscle builders, proteins, amino-acids and the like. I was wondering why she was showing me all this stuff I had no idea about but then came the reason.  “Honey” she says, “Typically a 1-month supply of their product mix is $450, but right now they are offering us a show special and partial sponsorship deal of $900 for a six month supply.”  “What kind of sponsorship deal?” I asked.  Jill explained, “Well, we take a series of prescribed pictures of ourselves every 20 days.  We send them into Explode and as we grow and improve our physiques they post us in their promo page on the internet.  At the end of the six months, if we’ve made significant improvement, they’ll sponsor us with free Explode Supplements and pay us to rep their product at shows like this.”  “How much?” I asked.  “Well,” she answered, “up to $500 per day plus commission on sales, which can double or triple that amount.”  She was so damn excited, of course I reached in my pocket and gave her $900.  Jill leaned in, gave me a big kiss and said, “Love you babe, you won’t regret this!”

As Jill worked out the details with the Explode guys, I started to feel pretty good about the money I just gave Jill.  This partial sponsorship was going to really get her motivated in the gym over the next six months and I was going to get to reap the benefits of her growing body.  Right then a girl representative for Explode walked out from behind the booth.  She was wearing black sports shoes, a small pair of black shorts and a black and yellow Explode Supplements tank top.  Her golden brown skin was popping with ripped muscle.  She had long sandy blonde hair that laid beautifully on her bulging muscular traps, and huge rounded shoulders.  The arms hanging on her sides exploded with rock hard muscle and there were seemingly dozens of veins running down and crisscrossing her biceps and forearms.  The quads she walked up to me on were also bulging with rock hard ripped muscles and her calves shot out to each side and had to be twice as big as mine. 

She stuck out her hand and said in a soft, sweet voice, “Hi, I’m Dana.  What’s your name?”  I was still a bit stunned at her size but mustered out in a half mute voice, “Ah David.”  I stuck out my hand expecting her to crush it like a grape, but she grabbed it with a very feminine and soft grip.  It kind of surprised me that this mound of ripped muscle would seem so feminine, but she kind of just pulled it off.  She then said back with a smile, “Well, Ah David, nice to meet you.”  I laughed as well.  Dana then asked, “Can I show you some product?” I thanked her and said, “No, my girlfriend Jill is buying a bunch of product right now and I’m just a runner and not into weightlifting.”  Dana smiled and replied, “Good for her, but David, if she’s using Explode and you’re not, she’s going to be making All of the Rules VERY soon.”  We laughed for a few seconds and I said, “You’re in amazing shape, are you in the show?” She said, “Yes, my name is Dana Westerfield, and I’m in the Ms. Olympia contest.”  “Good luck.” I said, “We will be rooting you on.”  She thanked me, gave me a wink, much like Lisa’s wink and took up a conversation with a few other people who walked up.

Right then Jill, Samantha and Lisa approached.  Jill was smiling from ear to ear, holding all of her new product in two large bags.  I looked and said, “So, that’s 900 bucks worth?” “No.” Jill said, “This is only two months’ supply, they’ll send the rest to me in a few weeks.”  “Holy shit!” I replied, “That’ll be a lot of Explode in the house…hope it doesn’t blow up!”  We laughed at my stupid joke and Jill rolled her eyes.  I noticed that Lisa wasn’t holding any product, and asked, “Where is all your Explode Lisa?”  She said, “This trip tapped us out a bit, so I signed up to start the program in six months when I can drop the $900.”  “Bullshit.” I replied, “It’s really $2700 worth of supplements, here’s $900, I want Jill to have another Explode Supplements partner and you can just pay me back later.”  Lisa immediately refused but Jill nagged her for 3 or 4 minutes until she finally decided to take my small loan and buy some product.  Lisa leaned in and gave me a nice solid hug and then rushed to the counter to get her product.

Jill was pretty proud of me and said, “You just never cease to amaze me honey.  I love you so much I could eat you!” I leaned in and gave her a kiss and for the first time in our relationship said, “I love you more!”  I saw the gleam in her eye and a beautiful smile encompassed her face.  Jill then wrapped her arm around me and leaned her head on my shoulder while we waited for Lisa.  I was feeling pretty good about my life right then, like it was going to be truly amazing!
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 06:14:40 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 09:03:14 am »
Yup, great read, I was hoping they would run into the girl they met the day before, the one with the huge muscles, but Dana Westerfield was not a bad intro. Looking forward to more, especially to see how big and ripped both Jill and Lisa get on the Explode powder, I'm hoping that they become too ultra-huge, ultra-ripped females that many think when they go to the show next year, walking around, people say they should be up onstage. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 12:56:18 pm »
CHAPTER 14 - EXPO

Just a few minutes later, we were walking around and came upon the bodybuilding.com booth.  As with the other booths, there were very hot and fit chicks giving away product, but at this one, there was a catch.  To get the goodie-bag, they were making everyone do 20 regular pushups to get it.  Jill said, “Dave, I want a couple of these so do the pushups with me for the free stuff.”  “No problem babe.” I said and we hit the deck right in front of the girl with the microphone.  As we started, Jill immediately took the lead; by the time I hit 4, Jill had already pumped out eight military grade pushups.  The girl on the microphone was counting and at 10 for Jill, she said, “C’mon dude, this girl is kicking your ass.” So immediately, people who probably weren’t paying any attention at all now looked directly at me and Jill doing our pushups.

The pressure was on now, but my arms were already starting to weaken and burn at 8.  Jill repped out at 20 and popped up to her feet.  Now the girl on the mic was counting my reps. “That’s 9, c’mon guy you can do it! 10, 11, 12.” My arms started shaking and I was seriously doubting my ability to crank out 20 reps. I rested at the top for 3 or 4 seconds and then did three more pushups in succession. “Four to go big guy, you got this.” Blurted out the girl.  But now, even some of the folks watching started to count and cheer me on.  After another seven or eight second rest, I pushed out 2 more really weak and struggling pushups.  Just to do it I had to start by throwing my ass in the air and using that momentum helped.  I took a ten second rest this time and used the same but thrust technique to get one more done.  “Nineteen everybody, Nineteen for the guy in the baggy shirt.” Cheered the girl with the mic, “Just one more, You Can Do It!”  Finally, after another brief rest I launched down to the ground.  My arms were heavily shaking and absolutely on fire, my face was beat red and I thought I was going to launch one of my eyeballs out as I struggled to complete my 20th rep.  The but thrust only got me half way up and I couldn’t budge a millimeter more, right then Jill reached down, grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me up to complete my last pushup.  As the few folks around and the girl with the mic cheered, I collapsed back down to the floor, completely spent of energy and strength.

After lying face down on the floor for twenty seconds or so I rolled over to my back, just starting to gain some strength back.  Jill reached out her hand, I grabbed it and she easily hoisted me up to my feet.  She then leaned in and gave me a quick kiss and said, “Thanks hon, I knew you could do it.”  The girl with the mic seemed shocked and said to Jill, “Oh, you’re with him???”  “Yep.” Jill answered, “He’s my boyfriend.” “Oh, I’m sorry,” replied the girl, “I’m just surprised because you’re so fit and buff, and he’s, ya know, a bit thin.”  “Well.” Jill said, “He’s got it where it counts, if you know what I mean.” Jill then gave her a wink.  The girl laughed and handed us our goodie-bags as we walked away to meet up with the gang.
I was totally embarrassed by not being able to even do 20 pushups when Jill made it look so easy.  On top of that, the comment by the girl was the first time anyone had ever suggested or was surprised that I was with Jill, that she was too hot for me.  When we first started dating it was the exact opposite; I was a fit 185 pounds and Jill was a bit chunky at 155.  I contemplated our role reversals as we caught up to Lisa, Samantha and Louis.  Lisa looked at us and said, “Davey, why are you sweating?” Jill jumped in and answered, “Oh, we just had to do some pushups to get these goodie-bags.” “Oh,” Lisa said, “How many did they make you do?” “A bunch” I answered, too embarrassed to mention that it was only twenty.  Jill didn’t say a word about how easily she had done the twenty pushups and didn’t let the gang know that’s all that was involved.   

We walked around a bit more, picking up free samples and looking at all of the muscle bound babes in spandex and not much else.  That’s when I heard someone say “David!”  I turned to look and just a few feet away was Jen from the hotel coffee bar I met earlier that morning.  He was in her full promo outfit.  She wore a blue spandex workout bra, white workout shorts and had on Nike trainers.  She was bulging muscle from top to bottom.  Her traps were huge and led right into her thick neck and muscular jaw.  I walked a couple of feet into her area and she gave me a quick friendly hug.  She was solid as a rock and I could have squeezed her with all of my might and not even made the smallest impression on her torso.

Jill and the gang followed me into the O2 booth and I introduced them to Jen.  The girls immediately started complimenting Jen on her amazing physique and they also asked if she was competing.  We had some fun chatting with Jen, then she had to get us to do the O2 promotion.  Much like the bodybuilding.com booth, there was a catch to win the free stuff.  They had a pull-up bar mounted on a platform.  If you could perform 5 pull-ups, you got a free sample of O2 powder, if you could do 10 pull-ups, you got a free O2 gym bag, powder and a t-shirt.  Jen grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar.  I knew I wasn’t very strong and thought 5 would be tough.  I said to the group, “I haven’t done pull-ups since high-school.  There’s no way I’m doing 5 and winning the prize.”  “C’mon babe.” Jill said, “You can do it.”  Then Jen tried to give encouragement, looked at Jill and Lisa and said, “You know, it’s always the thinner guys that bang out 10 no problem.”  She had given the group hope, but I was less confident.

I figured I would get it over quickly, but right then, Jen turns on her little mic attached to one of her top straps and starts encouraging everyone to watch.  Damn it I thought, I’m really under pressure now.  As a little crowd of people stopped walking by to watch. I looked up at the bar.  Not having done pull ups in years, I didn’t know what to expect.  With the group encouraging me, I jumped up, grabbed the bar and pulled with all of my might.  The momentum of my jump got me three quarters the way there and every ounce of strength in my arms got me just to the point of my chin rising above the bar. “One!” Jen called out as I lowered my body after the first pull-up.  Just hanging from the bar was now almost more than I could do, but I quickly mustered some strength and began to pull-up for number two.  I raised what seemed about half way and came to an abrupt stop.  I stayed motionless for a few seconds as I kicked my feet and legs in an attempt to work my way up.  It probably lifted me and extra two inches but was nowhere near enough to make it to the bar.  Jen moved right next to me and encouraged me to try to raise up again.  I pulled with all my might, my hands barely holding on, again, I made it half way at the most before hitting a stop.  Jen quickly placed her hand under my right knee and forced me to the bar. “TWO!” she exclaimed as I lowered down again.  “3 more” Jen said over the mic as I barely hung on.  I attempted to rise again, but this time, before Jen could provide a major assist, my hands weakened and the bar slipped from my fingers.

There were some major chuckles from the folks watching, but Jill just gave me a kiss as I rejoined the group.  I said, “Your turn!”  Jill gave me a wink and walked up to the platform.  Jen said, “Let’s give it up for Jill as she attempts to bang out 10 reps.”   The crowd and I cheered and a few guys let out a cat call whistle.  Jill jumped up and grabbed the bar.  Instead of using that momentum for her first rep, Jill simply hung fully from the bar.  Her long exposed arms looked great and you could see her nice forearms and triceps.  After waiting a couple of seconds, Jill lifted up easily for her first rep.  Before I could even contemplate how easy she made it look, she rose again for number two.   A moment later, number three.  Now Jen got into it, knowing she had a stud on the bar.  “Look at this girl everybody! She’s making this look easy.”  Then she started the count, and even the crowd started counting, “Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, TEN!!!”  The crowd started cheering and Jen reached over and grabbed a O2 sport bag.  Louis, Lisa, Samantha and I all high-fived.

But Jill wasn’t done.  She hung at the bottom of the bar for a couple of seconds and then pulled herself up.  The crowed counted, “Eleven!”  Then “Twelve!” Then “Thirteen!”  As Jill rose for her fourteenth rep, I noticed the upper back and shoulder blade muscles bulging through her shirt.  Her shoulders were now pumped and you could see the muscle fibers twitch and flex.  With each rep, her speed slowed but her arms and shoulders seemed to grow.  She finally hung still at the end of her eighteenth rep.  Her triceps muscles had now become fully pumped and her forearms had grown larger as well.  The veins had now popped out of her arms and massive amounts of blood flowed through them to oxygenate her thirsty muscles.  Seeing Jill show off her new size and strength in this way turned me on immensely and I was getting an erection watching her.  Jill used every ounce of strength and power to move herself up for a nineteenth rep.  Now even the veins on the top of her powerful looking hands had grown large and full of vital blood.  With muscles trembling, veins popping and her back looking pumped as ever, Jill slowly rose and completed her twentieth rep.  The crowd cheered loudly and Lisa and Samantha ran over to give her a congratulatory hug.

A few seconds later, Jill grabbed her O2 bag from Jen and walked towards me.  Her arms were bulging out of her cute blue top like never before.  Her biceps were full and had a vein running over the bicep head and into her pumped up forearms.  Her triceps muscles were still sticking way out and looked hard enough to cut diamonds.  Although we were almost the same weight, Jill seemed almost massive and very intimidating as she approached me.  The power and strength she exuded with every step almost knocked me breathless.  Instead of embracing my girlfriend in a hug, I grabbed each bicep with my hands and leaned in to kiss her.  As we shared a quick kiss, I was awestruck by the pumped up size and hardness of her arms.  She lifted her left arm which was holding the O2 bag as we kissed and her biceps grew seemingly twice as big.  That nearly made me cum right in my pants but I somehow held it together. 

Lisa was next and she walked up to the bar.  I purposely stood behind Jill so I could ogle her bulging, pumped up arms.  Even as they relaxed next to her sides, the muscles were full and ripped.  When she cheered and clapped for Lisa, with each clap, a split second of rock hard power ripped through her arms.  I even noticed that her rounded shoulder, now full of muscle, veered in and connected to the top section of her biceps and triceps.  They then bulged out in a beautifully sculpted arc down into the pumped up muscle that covers the outside of the elbow.  That muscle then feeds into her large, muscular, ripped forearms and surprisingly muscular hands.  The slight intimidation I had felt just a day earlier when trying to load her suitcases had now turned into almost full blown worship.  Standing just a foot behind her, I felt in awe of her muscular presence.  At the same time, I was her boyfriend so I again reached out and grabbed her thick arms as she cheered for Lisa.  Feeling their blood pumping power was sending a wave of feelings over me and putting me into a Zen type of state.  Luckily, just before I would have probably wet myself, Jill ran up to the bar to congratulate Lisa on her 22 reps.

The girls hugged and high fived and then returned to where Louis and I were standing.  I put out both arms and bowed to Lisa to be funny.  She laughed and said, “Next time, I’m doing THIRTY!”  Louie laughed as if she had to be joking and could never do it, but I smiled and said, “I’m sure you will Lisa, I mean you are a complete stud ya know!”  Lisa looked and Louie and said, “Jeez hon, at least Dave believes in me!”  He turned and smirked.  As he looked away Lisa gave me her signature wink and grabbed my forearm.  She gave me a little squeeze and said, “Thanks.”  I just winked back and we all decided to walk around the show some more. 

Sure enough, we came upon another booth with a test.  It was a vertical leap test.  You had to take off your shoes and reach up with your arm.  They lowered a pole which had several plastic red and blue tabs sticking out.  You then jumped up and swatted as many of the tabs as you could reach.  They then subtracted the height of the tabs you moved vs. the starting point at the tip of your fingers when standing still.  That gave you your vertical leap.  Again, Jill decided I should go first.  I knew I had a decent vertical leap in high school so I figured that I would do pretty well at this non-strength event.

I set down my stuff and they lowered the bar to my fingertip height.  I did a couple of little warm up squats and then leaped up with all my might.  Immediately, I could sense that I had little leaping power and the tabs I moved confirmed it.  I had only leaped 16.5” off the ground.  I knew that was bad and decided to go again.  This time, with every ounce of quad strength, I leaped up.  Still feeling like I had no power once I tried to leave the ground, I managed 17.5”.  I shook my head in disgust and the girl confirmed that that was pretty low.  They had a standings board next to the booth and the person in tenth place had leaped 24.5”.

Jill decided to give it a try too.  She quickly removed her shoes and did a couple of squats to warm up.  As she lowered herself down, the muscles in her legs bulged with power and I was mesmerized be their every flex and contraction.  Jill then stood under the pole and lifted her arm into the air.  As the girl lowered the pole to Jill’s fingertips, I was in awe of her muscular forearm, biceps and shoulders all stretched out.  There was a nice split between the lower and upper muscle of her biceps and she was showing some definite buffness.  The shirt she wore rose up as she reached, exposing her muscular abs and belly button.  And of course her thighs were magnificent with bulging muscle and extreme power within.  Lastly, her calves protruded outward with muscle and looked ready to spring her in any direction at any time.

She was finally ready to leap.  Jill crouched down and exploded upward with immense power.  Her feet left the ground and propelled her well up the pole.  She swatted at the blue and red tabs and knocked many of them away.   She then landed back on the ground and I watched as her massive thighs flexed magnificently as they absorbed the shock of her muscular body.   “Holy Shit!” I exclaimed, “You were damn near in orbit babe.”  Jill had this very satisfied look on her face and said, “That seemed like the highest I’ve ever leaped, all those heavy squats must be paying off.”  I grabbed Jill around her muscular torso as we waited for the girl to measure Jill’s jump.  She was solid as a rock and I felt like I was now holding on to a world class athlete.  Even the girl measuring seemed impressed, “Wow!” she said, “Jill, you just jumped 25.5” and moved into second on the women’s board and 7th on the men’s.”  Jill jumped for joy and the power of her movement jerked my arm and her muscular ass bumped me backwards and knocked me to the ground.   Lisa jumped up too and embraced Jill in a huge bear hug.  To see these two muscular bodies grabbing a hold of each other and jumping for joy was an amazing sight to behold.  I wasn’t even mad about being so easily propelled to the ground and I simply was awestruck watching their muscular legs flex and contract with each leap.

I quickly picked myself up and the girls calmed down a bit.  The girl working the pole told Jill that usually everyone jumps higher on the second jump.  She reset the tabs and the pole and asked Jill to try again.  Jill again lined up under the pole in all of her muscular glory.  She reached way down and using all of her leg power and some momentum by swinging her buff arms upward she leapt.  Jill sprung into the air and kept rising when I had expected her to stall.  She reached an incredible height and powerfully knocked many blue and red tabs from near the top of the pole.  As she landed, her thighs again flexed to amazing size as they absorbed her forceful landing.  Jill knew she had leapt even higher than before and she got a huge grin on her face as the girl took the measurement.  “27 inches!” the girls announced, “1st Place!”  Jill screamed and gave me a huge hug.  As she hugged and jumped simultaneously, I felt my rib cage being crushed and my feet being lifted off the ground.  Jill hadn’t realized that I wasn’t really jumping, and her muscular quads and calves were actually propelling us both into the air.  After our third leap, I couldn’t stand the pain and blurted out, “My ribs, owe my ribs.” Jill finished one more leap and then kind of let go and put me down.  “Oh My God!” she said, “Are you OK?”  I took a breath and said, “Ya,  you just kind of crushed one of my ribs and I felt a bit of a sharp pain.”

We had never even realized that Jill might be stronger than me till the previous day, and now she had already accidentally caused me pain and damn near broke a rib.  “Well, Wonder Woman,” I said, “You’ll need to learn how to control all your new muscular power.”  We both laughed and she gave me a hug and kiss before celebrating some more with Lisa.  For leaping to first place, Jill collected another gift bag and we all walked away.  Louie and Lisa were not into the jumping contest as their extreme muscular bodies were probably too heavy to be high leapers.

Just a few minutes later, we all came upon an area with several chairs set up and a small stage a couple of feet high.  On the stage was a padded arm wrestling table.    It was obviously set up for an event, but no one was currently there.  I made the comment, “Lisa, why don’t you and Jill have a quick arm wrestling match?” She laughed and said, “hmmmm, how ‘bout you and I have an arm wrestling match?” Louie laughed and said, “Dave, I’ll give you $20 if you can last 10 seconds with her.”  I laughed but had to quickly accept the challenge before I looked scared.  With grins on our faces, we walked up on the stage and each stood on opposite sides of the table.  I had a long sleeved shirt on, thank god, and placed my arm on the table to accept Lisa’s challenge.  Lisa, put her arm on the table and began to flex and relax her bulging biceps.  Even her hands were muscular and the thick veins coursing through them made my hand look like a child’s.  They led to her thick, powerful, meaty forearms.  They were a sight to behold and I knew immediately that I didn’t stand a chance.

Lisa finally quit flexing around and we locked grips.  She squeezed tightly and my fingers crushed together like fragile twigs in her grasp.  I yelled out in pain as my fingers felt as if they would break any instant.  Lisa relaxed her grip and I pulled my hand back and began to massage it and move my fingers slowly to make sure they still worked.  “I’m sorry.” Lisa said, “I didn’t know you weren’t ready?”  “No problem.” I replied, “I’ll be a little more ready this time.”  We locked grips again and I squeezed with all my might to ensure Lisa would not crush my hand.  The grips seemed even and Louie held our grip in his hands to make sure no one got an unfair jump.  As he did, Lisa again began to slowly crush my hand in hers.  I gave every ounce of strength to my grip but it was useless.  I could feel Lisa’s strength overwhelm mine and I was powerless to stop it.  I looked up into Lisa’s eyes and she gave me that famous wink.  Right then, Louie said, “Go!” and released our hands.

I had absolutely no power left in my hand and knew Lisa would smash my arm into the table in 1 second flat.  Instead, she actually pulled my hand towards her side and it looked to everyone as if I was winning.  She kind of winced like she was giving maximum effort as she held our hands frozen on her side of the table.  She slowly crushed my hand even more and the pain was becoming unbearable.  Louie and Jill were verbally conducting the countdown, “9, 8, 7, 6, 5!”  Finally, Lisa began to force both of our hands towards my side of the table.  By now, she was in 100% full control of the match and it would end as soon as she wanted it to.  “C’mon Honey, you can do it!” blurted out Jill. Lisa again gave me a wink and began to continue her slow move down with my arm.  It looked like she was going to slam my arm down with 1 or 2 seconds left, but instead, she began to act like I was forcing her arm back.  Louie counted out “Two, One, Zero!” as Lisa continued to bring our arms up to dead center.  My hand was now completely crushed in her powerful grip and Lisa could see the tears starting to well up in my eyes as the pain became excruciating.  I finally gave her a slight head nod that she and I both knew I was surrendering to her power.  Lisa was simply waiting for that submission so she slightly relaxed her grip and forced my arm down against the table, signifying her victory.

“Wow!” Lisa exclaimed, “You’re a lot stronger than I expected Dave.”  I didn’t reply but Jill came over and gave me a hug.  Jill could see the water in my eyes and said, “Are you OK Honey?  Did Lisa hurt you?”  “I’m fine honey.” I replied, “I got something in my eyes earlier in the day and they have been bugging me ever since.”  Jill had no idea how bad Lisa REALLY HAD HURT me and how badly my hand was throbbing right then.  I looked over at Lisa as I told my lie.  She was just sitting back with a rye smile on her face, knowing the truth and how embarrassed I must have been at that moment.  “C’mon.” Lisa said to Jill, “Our turn!”  Jill laughed and said, “No way Lisa, you’ll beat me in two seconds.”  Louie then chimed in again and said, “$20 Jill, if you can last longer than Dave did.”  We all laughed and I accepted the challenge on her behalf. “Of course she will.’ I said, “She’s gotta be stronger than me after all the time she spends in the gym.” Jill just rolled her eyes at that comment and said, “Ya Right!”  For some reason, she still hadn’t accepted the fact that she might be stronger than me.

The girls put their beautiful arms up on the table.  They locked grips and flexed their arms.  Lisa was more muscular for sure, but Jill’s arms were very impressive too and the buffness in her biceps and triceps was getting me hard.  Louie held the girls grips and let loose as he said “GO!”  What was buff before, grew immediately as both Jill and Lisa tensed their arms with all their force.  It was amazing to witness my girlfriend in a test of strength with another person.  She was so sweet and innocent, I had never actually seen her in a direct test of strength before.  She looked very intense and the fire in Jill’s eyes as she pushed with all of her might really turned me on.  Lisa was stronger though and she began to force Jill’s arm back.  Louie had been counting and he got to seven before Jill’s arm finally hit the table.  “Damn!” Jill exclaimed, “Thought I had a chance to beat Dave’s time!”  “Don’t worry honey.” I said, “You will soon I’m sure, just a little more Gym Time!”  I handed Louie back his $20 and gave my babe a kiss. 

Louie says, “OK, I just don’t want this damn $20, so I want to see Dave go up against Jill just to see who makes the rules in their house.”  We laughed and I assumed we wouldn’t arm-wrestle but almost immediately, Jill says, “OK honey, Let’s go!” I looked over at Lisa and she was shaking her head “No” as she knew I would get my ass kicked by Jill, even though everyone else thought I had done better than Jill against Lisa.  Jill was almost overly excited and she ran to the other side of the table and put her arm out for us to wrestle.  I think she thought that I would beat her one-on-one, but she just wanted to prove that she was getting almost as strong as me.  I knew the truth; I knew she was already stronger than I and I wasn’t ready for everyone else to know this, especially Jill.  I looked across the table at my girlfriend, she was so cute and strong looking.  Still not happy about the circumstance, I knew I had to oblige every one and arm wrestle Jill.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:50 pm »
That was a really great read, love to see the 3 muscle girls, Jen, Jill, and Lisa interact, I was hoping for that segment to be longer, all that female muscle in one place at one time would be an awesome sight to see live and up close! I loved how totally dominant in the various events you made Lisa and Jill, and how wimpy you made Dave. Sure he's skinny, but not even able to do 20 push-ups or even 3 pull-ups? And each of the girls did at least 20. I just wonder what Jen did in each of those events? Anyway, great stuff, I'm very much looking forward to more! k+!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 05:05:55 pm »

CHAPTER 14

THE SHOW...continued...

I placed my right arm on the table.  Jill grabbed it forcefully and I yelled out, “Ahhh!” in pain.  Lisa had severely injured my right hand just minutes before and just touching it caused extreme pain.  Jill let go instinctively and said, “I’m sorry honey, what happened?”  I shook my hand to ease the hurt and said, “I think I tweaked my pinky finger a bit when I arm wrestled Lisa.”  That was a lie to be sure.  Lisa had fucking crushed my hand and to say my little finger hurt was a vast understatement.  I kind of laughed it off and placed my left arm on the table.  Jill placed her left arm on the table and we locked grips.  Jill also had a strong powerful grip, but she didn’t crush my hand like Lisa had.  Jill and I locked eyes and big smiles came across our faces.  As Louie held our hands still, Jill started to put her strength into her grip.  I flexed my hand as hard as I could, but Jill had become too strong and although it wasn’t a crushing force, my hand was starting to weaken in her powerful grip.  Jill flexed her forearm and the vein running up her arm and into her hand began to fill with blood.  As I looked her in the eyes, I knew the jig was up and she was about to realize that she was the strongest force in our relationship.   

Louie started his countdown, “Ready, Set…”  Just then, a convention employee tapped Louie on the shoulder and said, “Excuse me sir.”  Jill and Louie looked at the employee.  At that moment, I had just begun to put all my force into the match while Jill relaxed her arm.  Louie let go of our hands and I immediately forced Jill’s arm back half way to the table top.  Instinctively, Jill flexed her arm muscles and stopped my momentum in its tracks.  She then put some force into the match and quickly began pushing my arm back.  Her strength was too great and within 2 or 3 seconds we were back at even.  Jill was just a few seconds from forcing my arm down, winning the match and realizing the strength she possessed over me.  I quickly realized the grave situation I was in and so I Kamikazied the match.  I pulled my own arm down to help her with the victory! “Jill’s the Champ!” I shouted, “Jill’s the Champ!”  Jill smiled widely and looked at Lisa and said, “Whatever Dave….he let me win.”  “I just figured it would make your day babe.” I said, then I leaned over and gave her a nice wet kiss.  “But I want to go for real Dave.” Jill responded.  Right then, the convention employee let us know that we were not supposed to be on the arm wrestling platform so we politely followed him down to the convention floor.   I looked at my girlfriend and said, “Babe, tonight we’ll REALY Go for REAL…IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!”  We laughed loudly and Lisa said, “Why don’t you two love birds get a room already?”

I was feeling great since I had just completely averted disaster.  I didn’t know how exactly our relationship would change if Jill knew she had become stronger than me.  But somehow, I knew it would.  Lisa knew what I had done and as Jill and I waked down the aisle, Lisa began walking on the opposite side of me.  She lightly squeezed my right hand, again causing immense pain.  I looked over at her and she had a huge grin on her face, she then winked at me and said softly, “Close one there Davey, I guess she’ll have to find out later.”  I knew what Lisa meant and said, “Ya, later though….later.”  Jill was kind of oblivious to what Lisa and I were talking about as she ogled the many hard bodies walking by.

We eventually made our way to the stage area and took our seats just 5 or 6 rows back.  Guys and girls were milling around taking their seats and the place was just dripping wet with muscle.  For some reason I thought I would be an outcast in this bevy of muscle, but people really didn’t seem to care and everyone just seemed happy and stoked to be there.  We all got excited as the Women’s Bodybuilding pre judging was about to begin.  Jill, Lisa and Louie knew who the contestants were and started predicting who would finish where even before the contestants came out.  It was much like what my buddies and I do before the NFL football season starts.  With much fanfare, the announcer took control of the show and started introducing the Women’s Bodybuilders.  As he called a name, the bodybuilder would walk onto the stage and take her place along the edge of the stage.

The first two or three walked out and Louie and the girls made a comment about this lacking or that lacking in size or definition, but to me, there were all beautiful mounds of muscle.  All of them hot and I would be happy to hook up with any of them.  Then out walked Heather Policky.  She was the most amazing woman I had ever seen.  Her thighs were enormous slabs of muscle on top of enormous slabs of muscle.  Her calves were huge masses of solid muscle and seemed bigger than my thighs.  Her stomach was ripped and showing a solid six pack and her broad powerful shoulders would make an NFL football player jealous.  With each step she took, I felt my heart skip a beat.  I became erect immediately and I felt as if my penis was going to rip through my pants.  The girls were impressed too and Louie began to whistle and clap his approval.  Jill leaned over to me and said, “Oh My God honey, how impressive is she?”  I responded honestly and said, “That is the most Amazing body I have ever seen and I’m having a hard time breathing right now.”  Jill laughed and tapped my rock hard penis and said, “Well, good to know what turns you on babe.”  “You do Honey! You do!” I responded immediately.  She kind of smiled and said, “I know….I know.”

Seconds later, as I sat ogling the mass of muscle that was Heather Policky, Jill reached her hand under the bags of supplements and free give-a-ways that I had resting on my lap.  She skillfully undid my belt and zipped down my fly.  Of course my rock hard cock popped out immediately and Jill began to massage it slowly.  I couldn’t believe what she was doing and looked around to see who could view what was going on.  There was a 3 foot high camera stand to my left, so we were ok there.  And the people who were sitting directly behind us, had moved over 2 seats so that wasn’t a problem.  To most onlookers, it would have seemed as if Jill simply had her hand on my thigh, but even that would be hard to spot with all the bags on my lap.  It didn’t really matter anyway, as everyone was keenly focused on the female muscle enveloping the stage.

Just being in the presence of all this gorgeous female muscle had me in paradise, now my girlfriend was giving me a slow, methodical, warm hand job as we watched the female muscle ladies walk just feet in front of us.  Next out was Lisa Aukland.  She was amazing and her diamond shaped calves were the best I had ever seen.  I found myself mesmerized by their every muscle-flexing movement.  As I continued to receive the penis massage by Jill, I leaned over and said, “Those could be the best calves I’ve ever seen!”  Jill leaned over and said, “I know babe, I’m going to work mine like crazy and just hope to get some close to hers.”  I kissed Jill on the neck and said, “If so, I’m going to massage them every night and pour chocolate on them and slowly lick it off.”  She gave my penis a nice tight squeeze of approval and then continued to massage it slowly.

As we continued to watch the muscle bound ladies get introduced Jill kept massaging and then squeezing my penis in an action that got me almost to climax and then calmed me down.  Her touch was magical and it had me in a euphoric high and very on-edge.  Just watching the female bodybuilders walk around was incredible.  With each step, their ass, thighs and calves flexed massively.  They would call out each girl and have her perform a series of flexes.  My favorite was the back pose, where they would do a double biceps pose from the rear.  I could see all of the massive back muscles pop out to unbelievable size, their ass would be striated and hard as a rock, and their hamstrings would bulge out and become almost football sized.  Their calf muscles would flex to diamond shaped massiveness with a large defined split of what is apparently a right and left half of the calf.  Then they would walk off middle stage.  With each step, the unbelievable power they possessed was apparent.  They were like goliaths and to see their muscle mass in all of its huge glory has to be seen to be believed.  Any pictures I had seen in magazines or on the internet just didn’t do them justice. 

Jill knew I was ready to climax at ay second regardless of how slowly she massaged my penis, so he stopped all together.  Her warm hand simply rested on my erect member.  She left it there for several minutes as we all chatted away about the contestants and which one of these muscle bound goddesses should win.  Finally, they began the call-out round.  They would call out a few of the girls and have them do side by side poses to see who was the buffest babe.  From our earlier conversations, Jill knew that I liked Heather and Lisa the most.  Sure enough, the announcer called out Heather, Lisa and another girl to come out to center stage.  Jill looked over, gave me a wry smile and began to massage my penis again, it took just seconds to get to full attention.  As I watched Heather and Lisa pose their muscular bodies, Jill started whispering in my ear, “Oh Davey, look at her amazing muscular ass.  Don’t you just want to lick it clean and feel its power with each muscular step she takes as you caress her powerful thighs and feel their massive size and strength in your weak little hands?  Then grab her biceps as she flexes them to baseball sized peaks.  Then you feel her muscle bound shoulders as she easily lifts you off the ground and spins you around like a rag doll.”  Jill’s whispers and hand motion had sent me again into a euphoric state and I began to cum uncontrollably as I watched these muscle bound goddesses flex on stage.  Jill smiled widely and kept pumping my penis until every last ounce of cum had shot onto my stomach.  She then removed her hand from my cock and showed me a little bit of cum which had ended up on her finger.  Then, Jill slowly and very sexually put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean.  That wasn’t enough though, she slid her hand back under the bags and swiped another load of my seaman onto two of her fingers.  Jill then stuck both of those fingers in her mouth and made an “mmmmm” sound as she swallowed my cum.  To my surprise, Jill did this again and again and again until she had almost completely cleaned my mess.  Finally, Jill grabbed a small tissue from her purse and slipped it under the bags to wipe up any lasting residue.  Then, with her skilful ways, she zipped up my pants and redid my belt as if nothing had ever happened.  I leaned over, kissed her neck passionately and said, “I Love You!”  She nodded her head and said, “I know.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 07:31:52 pm »
Nice scene! Jill is a really loving woman, he's obviously very turned on by these huge, muscular women, and she's completely okay with that, because she knows at the end of the day, he's still going to be coming home and making sweet love to her. And she also figures that maybe eventually, she will build herself up to not only that high level, but perhaps even beyond the level of most of those girls, so in the end, he won't need to fantasize about making it with Heather Policky or any other massive muscle girls, because he will have one that equals or surpasses all of them right there in his bedroom! k+!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 06:35:47 pm »
Chapter 15 Commitment

The Beast was being released right before my eyes and the excitement was almost overwhelming.  Jill had always been relatively shy in private and in public.  We really didn’t go out that much, and when we did, Jill often wore very conservative clothing.  She had never even flexed her rapidly growing biceps for me until just 2 days ago.  She was coming out of her shell before my eyes.  Jill was wearing very tight fitting clothes, showing off her buffer body, jerking me off in public and whispering muscle flexing sweet nothings in my ear.  Jill had found a love and comfort ability in this bodybuilding world and she was still very, very young in the game.  I wasn’t sure how long Jill would be infatuated with this new bodybuilding lifestyle, but I was going to do everything in my power to keep her in it.  At 5’9” tall with a naturally muscular physique, I was pretty confident that she could really push some muscular boundaries.

Bodyfat, muscle, Heather, Jill and me….

As we sat watching these unbelievable muscle bodies flex and strut about the stage, the dork in me came out.  I wanted to know just how much muscle they could possibly have.  I had a bodyfat scale in my bathroom and it says that I am 43% muscle, most of it in my legs and core.  At 167 pounds, that meant that I was carrying about 72 pounds of muscle.  With a quick google search on my phone, I realized that an average 5’7” woman should weigh approx. 138 pounds.  38% of that weight is made up of bones and organs, with the rest being on average 27% fat and 35% muscle.  This means that before bodybuilding Heather Policky had approximately 53 pounds of organs and bones, 37 pounds of fat and 48 pounds of muscle.  But now she weighed in at 173 pounds and according to her website, she was shooting for 8% bodyfat.  So that means 173 pounds, minus 14 pounds of fat and 53 pounds of organs and bones…blah, blah, blah….carry the two….HOLY SHIT, she’s carrying about 106 pounds of pure freakish power-pumping muscle.

“God Damn” I thought.  Heather has almost 35 pounds of muscle more than I.  I knew that she was surely stronger than me, but 35 pounds of muscle, that is absolute and pure domination I’d say.  To see her in person, in all of her bulging muscle glory, I truly felt like a little, weak boy compared to her.  The thought of it REALLY turned me on and so I had to ask Jill where she was at.  “Babe” I said to Jill, “it says here on Google that Heather is 173 pounds with only 8% bodyfat….isn’t that crazy?”  “No kidding.” Jill responded, I’m not even close to that.”  “Oh, I guess I’ve never asked.” I said, “You obviously look amazing, have you every checked your body composition?”  “Ya.” She responded, “Me and Lisa did a couple of weeks ago at the gym, she obviously was much tighter than me on her numbers at 165 pounds with only 12.5% bodyfat.” “Well, you were about 150 pounds when we started dating.” I said, “but you’ve put on some muscle so I guess you’re a few over that, right.”  “Yep, babe.  But only a few.  I was only 157 pounds when me and Lisa weighed but my bodyfat was significantly lower than when you and I met, I’m down to 18.5%” Jill said.  “Well you looking fucking amazing to me babe, no matter what the scales say.” I said.  I then leaned in and gave her another quick kiss.

Now I just had to figure this out too.  At 5’9” Jill’s normal weight was 150 pounds, but of course she was a few pounds overweight when we met, so I’d guess I can calculate her original weight at 145 pounds.  Based off of that, she should have 38% bone and organs equaling 55 pounds.  Now at 157 pounds, Jill was 18.5% bodyfat equaling 29 pounds of fat.  Subtracting 55 and 29 from 157 meant that my girlfriend was carrying 73 pounds of muscle.  It dawned on me, that in the last week before our trip, Jill must have gained a pound of muscle or more.  That was the tipping point.  The instant that Jill, my girlfriend and lover now had more muscle than me.  But it was trained muscle too, I realized.  That explained why she was noticeably stronger than me.  The suitcase at the car incident, the weight she lifted in the hotel gym, the pushups, the pull ups, the arm-wrestling match too.  I now officially had a girlfriend that was stronger and more muscular than me.  She knew she was becoming stronger, but not how strong compared to me.  Only I realized…and maybe Lisa, that at that point, any gains Jill made would seem immense; and before too long, Jill too would realize the level of strength and power she had over me.

My brain was fried by what I was now realizing.  Of course I knew Jill was going to be stronger than me eventually, and hopefully bigger too.  But now that it was a reality, I was scared that she would see me as insignificant and not worthy of her time.  I had to stop her from possibly leaving me, I had to secure our bond, I had to marry this woman!

The conclusion of the show was amazing.  As I watched the muscle bound bodybuilders flex and pose for the judges, I think I was more impressed by their physiques when they were semi-relaxed and strutting back to their positions along the edge of the stage.  Off of their buff bodies hung pounds and pounds of pure muscle.  Their power was incredibly obvious when looking at their major body parts like thighs, arms and shoulders.  What might have been even more impressive to me, was noticing how much muscle they had developed in other places.  Their asses were so buff and huge; they stuck out 6 inches further than even the best asses I had ever seen before.  It seemed as you could rest a drink on the top side of their rock hard glutes.  The underside of their forearms and wrists were also unbelievably laden with muscle.  Looking down at my arm, It seemed like theirs were probably twice as thick as mine.  I didn’t even know you could develop that much muscle on the bottom side of your lower arm.  Their hands were also extremely developed.  The upper side of their hands were bulky and covered with ballooned out crisscrossing veins; and the bottom of their hands were covered with thick muscular pads.  Watching these physical specimens made me feel like I was in the presence of perfection.

I sat back totally satisfied and reached over to rest my hand on Jill’s muscular thigh.  At that moment, I couldn’t tell if I had Jill right where I wanted her, or if she had me right where she wanted me.  She knew I was completely infatuated with these muscle bound maidens and that the mere sight of them made me extremely euphoric and quite vulnerable.   But she liked it too, and I felt that she was going to do everything she could to become one of these muscle bound women.  Either way, I truly felt we were both in the perfect situation for each other.  As the final call-outs were made, Jill placed her hand on top of mine, slightly pushing it forcefully into her meaty thigh muscles.  She then began to slowly flex and relax her quad.  As she did, I could feel the trained muscle under my hand jump to rock hard attention and then slowly relax to become a solid meaty thigh again, full of power even at rest.  The subtleness of her movement was almost trance like and I was already getting hard again.  Jill was enjoying teasing me and I was enjoying it too.

The event finally came to a close as the gorgeous buff girls strut/waddled off the stage.  Many of them had developed thigh muscles so large, they couldn’t seem to walk normally.  The general public would probably make fun of this and ridicule the women, but I was totally mesmerized by their muscle bound strides.  As we stood up and started to make our way back into the convention area, Louis, Samantha, Lisa and Jill went on and on about who looked the best, who was the biggest, who was the prettiest, and so on.  It was really awesome to hear my girlfriend speak in awe and deep admiration about women with muscles so large, they would make male professional athletes look small.  As we walked, Lisa kind of realized I hadn’t joined into their conversation and asked, “So Davey, what did you think of the ladies.  Were they just a bit too muscular for you?”  “Not at all”, I replied.  “I have a deep admiration and respect for the amount of work and dedication they had to put in to develop such huge and ripped physiques.  And muscles on a woman have always turned me on.  Even as a kid, I loved watching the Olympics because of all of the hot, buff women gymnasts and sprinters.  Why every guy doesn’t love that, I’ll never know. “  “Well” Lisa replied, “Maybe you do have a trained eye.  Who did you like the most on stage.”  “For thighs I would give Heather the nod, and for calves, definitely Lisa Aukland.”  I answered.  “Good to know you’re into that Davey.” Lisa said with a wry smile.  She then nudged Jill with her elbow and said, “Hmmm, good to know, right Jill?”  Jill just kind of smiled back nodded her head up and down slowly.

With our day over at the expo, the gang wanted to head back to the Hotel for a little rest, relaxation and pool time.  Of course I was carrying most of Jill’s bags, even though she was certainly capable of carrying them herself.  We kind of separated from the group by a few feet, knowing we had some room, I looked up at Jill and said, “Oh my God honey, what the hell was that all about back there?”  Jill looked down at me and replied, “I don’t know honey, I was just excited and this place is bringing the wild side out of me!  You know, When in Vegas….”  I grabbed her buff left arm and turned her towards me.  I leaned in, she could tell what I was doing so she bent her head down and we kissed deeply.  After a few seconds, I leaned back and said, “Are you ready to move our relationship to the next level?”  Jill looked very surprised and happy at the same time. “Are you asking what I think you’re asking me?”  “Well, I want to ask you the right way , in the right place, but yes…do you want to get married?”  Jill put her hand over her mouth and stared deeply into my eyes.  I could see the joy and excitement rushing through her.  She kind of shook a little bit and then finally just wrapped both arms around me saying, “Yes, Yes, Yes Honey.  Absolutely Yes!”  Her grip around me was almost vice-like and she was so excited she didn’t realize she actually lifted me slightly off the ground.  Jill put me down and we again kissed as deeply and passionately as we ever had.  After a few more seconds, Jill grabbed my hand and started pulling me along as she rushed us to catch Lisa and the group.

We arrived at the group and Jill immediately says, “Hey everyone, hey everyone… I just wanted you all to know, David just proposed to me!  We’re getting married!!!”  “Oh shit!” I thought.  I simply mentioned that we think about taking the next step and Jill is announcing to everyone that we’re getting married.  Jill is really taking the bull by the horns, but I found her new found aggressiveness really hot.  Lisa and Samantha immediately started shouting, hugging and making a big commotion, while Louis came over and shook my hand.  Everyone was really happy for us.  Samantha gave me a big hug and then Lisa came over.  She gave me her signature super tight hug and as usual, lifted me off the ground.  While holding me in her muscular grip, she whispered in my ear, “Tiger, I wasn’t through with you yet!”  She then gave me a kiss on the lips and said, “Oh, we’re all going to have sooooo much fun together!”  Lisa then gave me her signature wink and released her hold while putting me down.

Jill then came back over to me and wrapped her arm under and through mine as we walked over to the cab line.  She was really happy and grinning from ear to ear.  She walked with a jump in her step and basically pulled me along.  I could feel her full, muscular arm wrapped around my skinny weak arm as we moved.  I immediately became self-conscious about it and flexed it to make it seem bigger and stronger than it actually was.   I was really at odds with myself.  I wanted a strong, muscular woman, but for some reason, I didn’t want her to know she was stronger and more muscular than me.  It really made no sense.  As we piled in the cab, Samantha already started looking up wedding chapels while Lisa was looking up jewelry stores.  Within hours of mentioning marriage to Jill, I realized she would have a ring on her finger and I’d be a husband.  The aggressiveness the girls were taking was beyond belief, but at the same time, I knew I wanted to be with Jill as she became a muscle bound bodybuilder, and once I locked it up, I could truly live my ultimate fantasy.

Jill and I stayed in the cab as we dropped the gang off at the hotel.  We then got dropped off at a nice jewelry store off the strip.  As we were helped by a nice Russian lady, I realized that I had never been in public with Jill when she was a bit more muscular and also a bit pumped up from our day at the Expo.  The lady helping us said, “Oh Wow!  You are very strong, powerful woman, do you have strong big man at home to take good care of you?”   Jill and I kind of looked at each other and laughed a bit.  Jill looked back at the Russian woman, grabbed me around the waist and forcefully squeezed me tightly next to her.  As she did, I was kind of crushed under her armpit and it made me look several inches shorter than Jill.  Jill then said, “No, this is my fiancé right here.”  The Russian woman got a big smile on her face and said, “Oh, I’m so sorry, please forgive.  I just thought you know big strong girl….big strong guy!”  She then looked at me and said, “Nice for you, big, beautiful, powerful woman, like we have in the homeland.”  I laughed and said, “Yes, she is very beautiful and also strong, so I’m a very lucky guy for sure!”  Jill looked down at me, since she still had me held tightly against her side, then leaned in and we shared a quick kiss in front of the Russian lady. “OK, OK lovebirds….let’s get the beautiful woman a ring, yes.”

The Russian lady, Nadia, helped us as we looked at ring after ring after ring.  Finally, Jill picked one out.  It was a beautiful white gold wedding ring with two bands of small diamonds that led up to one large 1.5 ct. diamond as the centerpiece.  Nadia was insistent that it was a great deal at only $5800.  We then needed to look for a ring for me.  I tried on several rings and finally, Nadia, Jill and I picked out mine.  It was also a white gold band and was a lot more reasonable at only $800.  My ring was very loose since my fingers are a bit thinner than the average male while Jill’s was just a bit tight. The rings would need to be fitted, but for the rush ceremony we were having, we could bring them back the next day for adjustment.  We thanked Nadia for her help and grabbed a cab back to the hotel.  Jill was overcome with emotion and on the way back, she reached her outside right leg over and in between my legs.  This position propped her up slightly and she reached her left arm around my shoulder.  My right arm was under her left armpit and reaching around her back.  Jill looked down at me passionately and we began to kiss in the back seat of the cab.  As we kissed I could feel her meaty thigh flexing.  As it did, her hamstring muscle grabbed my thigh tightly and I could feel the force and power that it contained.  She also squeezed my shoulder inward and as we kissed I felt almost helpless in her powerful grasp.  It was an amazing feeling and my cock was rock hard with excitement.

After a very fun ride back from the jewelry store, we arrived back at the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel.  We caught the elevator up to our room and I assumed we would be having sex.  Instead, Jill spread out all of her new EXPLODE supplements of powders, pills and liquids on the corner desk.  Still excited about our engagement/wedding, she seemed very involved with setting out all of her workout products.  I walked over and began to caress Jill’s buff arms.  “Not now honey.” She said.  “I’ve got to get a quick workout in before our BIG night.”  Jill then gave me a quick kiss and headed over to her suitcase.  She slipped on a tiny pair of red, white and blue workout shorts, a pair of ASICS tennis shoes and a small white workout bra.  I had never seen her workout in an outfit that skimpy.  “Oh My God Jill, you look amazing!” I said as she walked back over to her supplement stand.  Her quads bulged like always and her shoulders and arms already looked buff from the day at the Expo, I was just imagining what they’d look like after her workout.  Jill quickly downed some supplements and then filled a shaker bottle full of some purple powder and water.  “What’s that?” I asked. “It’s called Ultimate-Pump.  It’s supposed to hyper inflate your muscle cells which allows for a better workout and an extreme pump.  I should come back with a bit more size in my legs according to the experts.”  “Awesome!” I said, “I’ll be waiting for you.”  Jill gave me a quick kiss and waltzed out of the room to the gym.

I walked over to the table where Jill had laid out all of her EXPLODE products.  There were muscle gainers, muscle pump, protein pills and powders, muscle recovery, muscle stabilizers along with amino acids, amplifiers, 3 stage multi-release products and more.  There were also brochures with pictures of huge mail bodybuilders that made NFL football players look small.  They had enormous biceps and veins as thick as rope running all over the bodies.  If this product did anything close to what it promoted, Jill was going to be putting on some serious muscle.  In addition there was a recommended calorie intake chart, workout calendar and log book.  The workout calendar looked intense, six days of training twice per day, with one day off per week.  The log book was blank of course.  I then looked at the calorie intake chart.  Jill had highlighted each days projected intake with a pink highlighter pen.  The numbers were staggering.  She was supposed to work up to a 4500 calorie per day intake.  That seemed completely crazy.  I knew that I had a 1600-1800 calorie a day habit, to think she would be consuming two and a half to three times more than me seemed unreal.

With thoughts of Jill becoming a muscle bound bodybuilder in my head; I needed to get in a quick ab workout.  As it was my only impressive muscular feature, I was damn sure going to work on it.  I started with sit-ups, and then did some planks, then some windmills, sided to sides and finally oblique exercises.   It was an intense 45 – 50 minute workout.  Drenched in sweat, I took off my shirt and tossed it in the bathroom.  I then grabbed a couple of Hydroxycut pills and downed them with a cup of water.  I stood by the hotel window staring out and down at the pool below.   Just as I finished my last gulp, Jill opened the door to the room.

As she walked in I dropped my water glass in awe.  Her quads were bigger than they had ever been.  They looked easily a couple of inches larger around than when I had seen her the day before.  With each stride she took towards me, the teardrop muscles in her lower thighs were so full of muscle and blood that they almost covered her knee cap.  The muscles bulged massively out to the sides and filled incredibly throughout the entire quad.  Her calves also seemed larger than ever before.  And even the muscle on the front of her shin bone was full and bulged with every stride.  It only took Jill 8 or 10 seconds to slowly make her way to me, but my cock was already rising to attention and I was speechless.

Jill stopped a few feet before she got to me and extended her right leg out and forward.  She then flexed her quad and again, the muscle bulged like I had never seen.  “Honey”, Jill said, “Look how frickin’ pumped my legs are!”  She was very excited and as Jill flexed her leg, she kind of twisted it left and then right showing me the thickness and hardness that her thigh and hamstring now possessed.  I could not believe what I was seeing but took a big gulp and said, “Oh my God Jill, How did they get so big?”  Still flexing, and even in awe of them herself, she said, “I took two servings of the EXPLODE Muscle Pump powder.  So my quads totally filled with blood during my intense leg workout!  They’re so tight right now and fuller than ever!”  “They look incredible!” I replied, “But are you supposed to take two servings?”  “I don’t think so.” She answered, “But I wanted to be extra pumped for our big night.”  She then walked up, placed the palm of her hand on my stomach and whispered, “Abs are looking good babe.”   We held our sweaty bodies together and began to kiss passionately.  As I grabbed her torso, I noticed that she was really hot.  A minute or so later, we finished our kiss and I held my head back to look her in the eyes.  “Jill, your face is really red, are you feeling OK?” “Just a bit hot and tingly, probably overdid the EXPLODE Ultimate-Pump and also crushed my thighs in the workout!”  In addition, the vein on the left side of her neck was full and ballooned out, feeding her the blood she needed.  It was sexy as hell and I started to lick it.  As I ran my tongue across her expanded vein, I could not even dent or depress it.  My tongue popped across it and over to the other side.  I licked it again and again, becoming more turned on with every pass.  Jill had reached down and was now massaging my rock hard cock.  The licking turned Jill on as well and we slowly moved towards the bathroom.

Jill turned and began to walk just ahead of me towards the bathroom.  I had my left arm wrapped around her torso, with my hand placed on her hot stomach.  I could feel her ab muscles flex slightly with every step.  I reached my right hand down and grabbed her amazing ass.  It also flexed to a rock hard ball of muscle with each step, and then slightly relaxed, and then flexed again.  My hand, which I slipped between her ass and her workout shorts, was cupping her right buttock and its warmth and fullness was amazing!  To feel its hardness and know the strength it possessed made me want to hold onto it forever.  It was also larger in size due to her leg workout and the EXPLODDE Ultimate-Pump.  I was looking very forward to watching it grow in size, hardness and power over the next few months.  Once in the bathroom, Jill reached in and turned on the water.  We embraced and held each other tightly for another minute as the water warmed up and steam started to fill the room.  I then got undressed and walked into the shower.  Jill quickly left the room and then re-entered with a lit candle.  She closed the door and turned out the lights.  The room was now, only lit by a flickering candle.  I wanted to see my unbelievable fiancé in better light, but I could still make out her incredible figure in the dim light.

Once Jill stepped into the shower, I immediately got on my knees and began lathering her pumped up muscular legs with soap.  As I massaged her rock hard calves, Jill placed her hand over her crotch, inserted her middle finger into her vagina and began to stroke her clit.  I had my eyes closed and just became one with her body.  I asked Jill to stand on her tip toes is I grasped her right calf muscle with my hands.  As Jill raised herself up, the muscles in her right calf rose greatly and expanded into a rock hard ball of muscle.  Warm, soapy water streamed down her magnificent leg.  I could feel the inside muscle jet out to almost a razor sharp point and the back of the calf muscle formed a huge “W” shape as the two muscle heads became hard and defined.  The amount of muscle and power in her one right calf was mesmerizing and simply led to more amazing bulging muscle in her thigh.  With her calf flexed, I could barely wrap my two hands around it.  I wasn’t sure how large it had become, but it was probably 16” in circumference for sure!

I slid my hands up and began to massage her overly pumped up quad.  I was mesmerized by the muscle almost covering her right kneecap.  It was ballooned out and much harder than I expected it to be.  As I massaged it, Jill flexed her right quad causing the muscle to form a bulging teardrop shape to the right and left of her knee.  I immediately felt the power of her thighs and began to lick the inside teardrop muscle on her lower quad.  It tasted like soap but the texture was mouthwatering.  After a few moments of that I began to caress and squeeze her mid thigh.  It seemed enormous in my small weak hands.  Jill then reached down with her free hand and gripped my hair tightly.  While pleasuring herself faster and faster, she said, “Squeeze it hard honey, squeeze it really hard.”  I began to grip and squeeze her thigh harder, but it was so firm, I could barely make a dent in it.  Jill gripped my hair tighter and tighter until I started to feel the pain of my hair just before it was going to be ripped out of my head.  “Harder!” she yelled, “Harder!”  With all my might, I squeezed her thigh with both hands.  Again it barely made a dent as the muscle was too tight and densely packed to budge.  Just then, Jill removed her hand from her clit, placed it behind my head and shoved my face into her vagina.  I inserted my tongue into her pussy and began to lick her clit in a fast motion, while also slightly tilting my head to the left and then the right, to constantly hit it at slightly different angles.  Instead of talking, Jill kept making the moaning sounds of extreme pleasure.  As I licked her clit, I reached my hands around her legs and grabbed her hamstrings.  The bulging muscle flexed and relaxed rhythmically as Jill moved and moaned softly.

Jill was still gripping my hair tightly and I was feeling several things at once almost causing sensory overload; Pain from her strong hands and pleasure from caressing her majestic legs and tasting her sweet vagina.  Again, Jill started saying, “Harder, Harder, Harder!”  I was squeezing her hamstring muscles tightly in my hands but their amazing size and hardness, along with the soapy lather that drenched them, made squeezing them almost impossible.  As I licked her clit, Jill began forcing my head into her vagina and then pulling it out slightly, back and forth, back and forth in an ever increasing pace.  She began to moan faster and faster as I continued to lick and squeeze.  My lover began to exert powerful muscle contractions in her vagina, and I knew she was getting closer to The Big O.  Her breathing became very rapid and Jill started gripping my hair very tightly again.  Finally, Jill gyrated quickly and then flexed all of her muscles simultaneously as she reached climax.  As she did, she smashed my face forcefully into her vagina and I felt several follicles of hair being ripped out of my head.  She was now in a total state of bliss, and I held my arms tightly around her muscular thighs as the warm water continued to stream down our naked bodies.

solitariodude

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 01:24:41 am »
He better be careful, she's gonna kill him  :funny:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2014, 04:17:38 am »
Man, can't say it enough, but what a lucky guy this schmoe is! I mean he's had an encounter with Lisa, who is pretty much awesome in every single respect, and he didn't even get caught at all. Then Jill turns out to be so freaking awesome in the sack that he could literally die with a smile on his face. I also love how you pulled some obscure stats out there, it was pretty cool seeing the girls have such huge amounts of muscle on their body compared to how much fat they had, I like going outside the box like that in stories. k+!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 05:29:57 am »
CHAPTER 16 Wedding

Jill slowly turned her powerful body around towards the shower wall.  Her gorgeous ass was now right in my face.  I grabbed her amazing glutes and Jill bent slightly at the waist and leaned against the wall.  As I began to cup and massage them, she began dry heaving loudly.  I quickly stood up and began to caress her muscular back in comfort.  Jill dry heaved a little more and then actually puked a little against the wall.  It was some of her purple colored EXPLODE Ultimate-Pump from what I could tell.  “Are you alright?” I asked her in a very concerned voice.   Jill took a few deep breaths and then cupped a little water with her hand and drank it.  “Wow!” she exclaimed, “That must have been a Hell of a workout today.”  “What are you talking about?” I replied. “Well,” she said, “Every once in a while, if I really push myself hard in a workout, especially a leg workout, I’ll feel a bit nauseous afterwards.”  “Damn!” I replied in shock, “Good to know you’re really pushing it to-the-max in the gym babe!”   “Umm Hmm” Jill mumbled softly as she kissed me gently in the lips and gave my rock hard cock a little rub.

Jill needed to start getting ready so she stepped out of the shower and began to dry off.  I watched her from the warmth of the shower water as the dim candle light illuminated her muscular body.  This woman had just worked out so hard, that it caused her to puke, and instead of being mad or discouraged in some way, she was actually proud of herself for working so hard.  Anyone who will work that hard through the pain of an intense workout, and then puke their guts out afterwards and be happy; well, they’re addicted I would argue.   It was obvious to me now that Jill was addicted to the intense feelings and also the results of her workouts.  Most addictions that don’t kill you will stay with you for many years if not your whole life.  I was really hoping that Jill had also become addicted to the feelings of intense pleasure I was providing her.   

Jill had to leave immediately to go to a Bridal Boutique with Lisa and Samantha.  She was going to be fitted for a wedding dress and meet me and Louis at the Chapel.  I just had to head a block or so off the strip to rent a tuxedo for me.  Obviously we gave the girls a pretty good head start, but I eventually met up with Louis and we headed to the tux shop.  I gave the girl there my standard measurements, 42Regular suit with a 16” neck and 34” waist.  She kind of looked at me funny, but fetched me a jacket, pants and shirt anyway.  I stepped in the changing room and threw on the pants.  They were way too loose, but I noticed there was a tightening zipper on each side.  Unfortunately, they were already in the tightest position.  I walked out and let the girl know that I needed a smaller pair of pants.  She grabbed a measuring tape and wrapped it around my waist. “Oh.” She said, “You need a pair of 32’s”.  I was surprised I would now fit in 32” pants since I hadn’t worn 32’s since High School, but glad to be a bit slimmer.  Sure enough, I threw on the 32’s and they fit perfectly.  I then put on my shirt and stepped out to get fitted for the jacket.  The girl quickly buttoned my top shirt button in preparation for the tie.  Again, it was way too loose.  She stuck 2 fingers in between my neck and the shirt.  Then she wrapped the tape around my neck and said, “I think you need a 14.5 or 15” neck.”  I looked over in the mirror, and it was again obvious and my neck looked really skinny in the 16” shirt.  “Damn!” I thought, “I knew I had lost some size in my waist but it was weird to have a thinner neck too.”

Finally, after getting a 15” shirt that fit nicely, I tried on the coat.  It was also too damn big; it was really loose around my shoulders and torso, and the arms ended half way down my hands.  The tux shop girl brought out a 40Regular and it fit much better.  It was not tight, but the arms ended just below my wrists so I was satisfied with the length.  Believe it or not, I still wore a size 10 shoe, but I half expected that to be the wrong size as well.  Louie and I made small talk in the shop as the girl took my pants to the back to dial in the length.  Just 15 minutes later, we left and headed over to the chapel.

At the Chapel, Jill was in a side room and I wasn’t supposed to see her.  Louis and I headed into the Garden Chapel and I was impressed with how nice it looked and the Gazebo was amazing.  We milled around for 20 minutes or so, I met and spoke with the reverend and then we were about to start.  As Louis and I waited, Lisa and Samantha walked into the Chapel.  They looked ridiculously good.  They both had on very tight fitting sky blue silky bridesmaid dresses.  The front right of the dress was cut up to just passed mid-thigh, so with each step, their amazing muscular legs were exposed just as they put all the weight on their right leg. With each step, Lisa and Samantha’s legs flexed firmly; in high heels this meant that their calves and quads jumped to maximum attention 8 or 10 times on the way to the alter.  They had on shawls which covered their arms, but Lisa’s muscular chest was nicely exposed because of the low cut top.  They both were smiling largely and Lisa gave me her signature wink as she got to the side of the altar.

A minute or so later, as the nerves in my skin jumped excitedly, they started the wedding procession music, and Jill emerged from around the Chapel entrance.  She looked absolutely stunning in her amazing wedding dress.  It had no shoulder straps and fit skin tight around her torso.  This exposed her amazing muscular shoulders and biceps.  Although the lower portion of the dress was full and frilly, as she walked, her right leg also exposed itself out of a slit in the dress that came above her mid-thigh.  With each step, I watched Jill’s amazing leg flex and relax, flex and relax, flex and relax.  By the time she approached the altar, I was damn near out of breath.  Her gorgeous brown hair was professionally styled and the makeup girl made Jill look like a supermodel.  I could not believe I was about to marry this woman!

Jill’s high-heels made her easily 3 inches taller than me and we reached out and grasped hands as we stared passionately into each other’s eyes.  It was an amazing feeling and I could see the true love in Jill’s eyes.  The preacher began the ceremony and with each second, as I gazed at Jill, I felt less and less worthy of her love.  She had become the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, and I was….well…..me. 

The invocation was a blur, then the preacher made some more comments and then led us through the traditional vows.  Although my voice was a little hoarse and shaky I made it through…“I, David, take thee, Jill, to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God.”  By now, Jill was crying and laughing at herself.  She apologized a couple of times, but the preacher set her at ease and she repeated these vows, “I, Jill, take thee, David, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God.”  As she looked down at me, crying, laughing, speaking, I wanted to reach out, grab her rounded muscular shoulders and kiss her deeply, but as I heard her say, “to obey, till death do us part.” I knew it was I who was going to obey her.  Her bodybuilding passion had already made her stronger than me physically and with each ounce of muscle she gained, I could see her grow immensely in confidence as well.  I was very much attracted to her physical strength and her emotional strength and confidence too.

We then began to perform the ring portion of the ceremony.  Louis handed me Jill’s ring and I grabbed it to place it on her finger.  As I grabbed her hand, I was shaking badly now and could not immediately place it on Jill’s finger.  I had to step back, take a breath and then try again.  Everyone laughed and with great effort, I was able to somehow place it on her finger.  Jill then grabbed my ring and to place it on my finger.  As she grabbed my hand, I looked down and could tell her hands were fuller and far more muscular than mine.  I was immediately embarrassed and was glad she was able to place it on my finger on the first attempt.  The preacher pronounced us man and wife and asked us to kiss.  I reached up and kissed Jill passionately as the photographer took more pictures.  It was a warm, wet kiss and as full of passion and love as humanly possible.  We then grasped hands and walked down the aisle and out of the Chapel.  It was all hugs and kisses in the reception area and both Lisa and Jill shed tears of happiness.  Louis broke out a bottle of Champaign and made a toast.  “To Jill and Dave.  To love, fun and lots and lots of sex!”  We all laughed and drank.   Then I decided to make a toast and said, “To Jill, Lisa and Samantha, may you all EXPLODE to your potential.”  Again we drank and Lisa removed her arm from her shawl, flexed her beautiful biceps and said, “Oh just wait Davey…we’re ALL going to EXPLODE very, very soon!”

We began taking some of the post wedding pictures with the group and the photographer, Jimmy, asked me to pick up and cradle Jill for a pic.  I knew it was going to be tough and looked at Jill with an, “I don’t know if I can do this” look.  She laughed and said, “C’mon honey, I think you can still do it.”  “Well,” I replied, “you’ve put on a bit of muscle since a year ago, and I have certainly lost some.”  Sure enough, we got into position and I grabbed my wife behind her back and also under her legs.  “On three.” I said, “1,2,3.”  As I hit three, Jill leaned back and I crouched down.  The goal was to position her torso weight under my left arm and her leg weight under my right arm.  My lack of strength was immediately apparent and as Jill kicked up her legs, I lifted her just a few inches and then collapsed to the ground under her weight.  As we fell backwards, Jill’s torso landed on my chest and immediately knocked the wind out of me.  She got up quickly, but I laid on the ground struggling to breathe.  Jill asked me several times if I was alright and apologized too.  Finally, I got my breath back and gave her a kiss telling her I was OK.  I wiped my watery eyes and said, “Let’s just take the regular pictures.”  Lisa then said, “Hey Jill, it might be fun to have you hold Davey in a cradle hold.”  Jill laughed and said, “I’m not LISA strong yet!”  Lisa said, “Oh my God girl, you’re a lot stronger than you think.  I guarantee you can do it.”  Jill shrugged her buff shoulders, looked at me and said, “Do you wanna try it?” I shrugged my shoulders back and said, “What the hell, maybe you are LISA strong and you just don’t know it.” 

We got into position in front of Jimmy.  Jill stood behind me and I faced to her right.  She grabbed her left arm around my torso and said, “OK honey, on three, lean back and lift your legs.”  I said “Okay.” And Jill began the count. “One, Two, Three….”  I leaned back slightly and began to lift my legs.  With surprising quickness, Jill thrust me into the air and held me waist to chest high.”  The photographer quickly took four or five pictures as I was held in midair by my wife.  Jimmy then yelled, “Kiss, kiss, kiss before she drops you.”  We instinctively followed his commands and I leaned up as Jill leaned down and we locked lips in a kiss.”  As we did, I could hear Jimmy saying, “Hold that pose, hold that pose.” Jill was laughing nervously the whole time as he walked around and took pics of us from different angles.  Finally, after 30 to 45 seconds, Jill’s arm strength was beginning to wane and she began to put me down.  I put my feet on the ground and stood next to my amazing bride.  Jill was in shock and put her hands over her mouth as she stared at me, constant repeating, “Oh my God!  Oh my God!  Oh my God!”  I wrapped my hands around her arms and torso as she stood there motionless constantly repeating herself.  Jill knew she was getting stronger and thought it would be amazing to get even close to as strong as me, but she had just absolutely realized, that she was stronger than me.

Lisa quickly joined our little huddle and said, “I want a picture with the groom too.  Is that okay Jill.”  Jill kind of nodded her head in agreement and took a few steps back.  Lisa grabbed my hand and said, “Come here Tiger.”  She led me a few feet away in front of the photographer and said, “Get these dude.”  Without even counting, Lisa quickly leaned me back, reached under my legs and threw me up into a cradle hold.  Jimmy started snapping away.  Instead of putting me down, Lisa held my legs up and leaned my head down and back towards Jimmy, spinning and moving me around at will.  Finally she faced forward, and lifted one of her muscular thighs up and under my legs.  Now fully supported, Lisa flexed the arm that used to be under my legs.  So she essentially held me in the air with one arm as she posed her rock hard biceps for the photographer.  She then leaned down and pulled my torso up for a kiss, all while still flexing her strong, hard, muscular biceps.  It was completely DE masculinizing and I felt weak and helpless in her arms, but I was incredibly turned on and had almost a full blown erection by the time Lisa put me down. 

I hadn’t been put down by Lisa for five seconds, and Jimmy says, “Okay Samantha, we need one with you holding David up too.”  She immediately refused, but Lisa and the photographer kept insisting.  Finally, Jill breaks out of her little coma and says with a stern voice, “Samantha, I’d like one with you holding David too.”  The way Jill said it was almost scary, and Samantha finally caved and replied, “Okay Jill, fine.”  Samantha walked over and stood behind me.  I knew she has very nice muscle tone, but she wasn’t really big so I thought she might have a little trouble.  Sure enough, without even saying a word, she leaned me back and lifted me into the air.  As I sat, cradled in Samantha’s arms, I truly realized the strength one can get from lifting weights.  Sure, Samantha was tall and muscular, but I didn’t know she was really strong.  Looks were a bit deceiving.  Samantha started getting into it too and as Jimmy took photos, she held me in a couple different positions.  Finally, now fully erect, Samantha put me down.  She looked at me and whispered, “Glad I could give you a little rise…if you know what I mean.”  She then grinned and walked off slowly.  As Samantha did, her muscular ass almost burst through the back of her bride’s maid dress and I realized the power it contained.

Jill was really happy as we took the rest of the photos and she kept looking down at the ring on her finger and kissing me.  She just seemed amazed the whole time.  And she never took her hands off me, she constantly was holding my arm, or hand or waist.  It was like she never wanted to let me go.  Finally, I overheard her say to herself, “I never thought I’d have one of these.”  “What are you talking about?” I asked, “You’re beautiful and amazing! Any guy would be lucky to have you.  Why are you so surprised?” Jill looked deeply into my eyes and said, “Umm, I don’t know, I guess, I’ll tell you later.”  I didn’t know what that meant, so I just figured she was not making sense as she was overwhelmed by the whole experience.  We finished up the pictures and wanted to all get a celebratory drink.  We all headed back to the Hard Rock Casino and after one drink, Jill again wrapped her arm around my waist and said, “All right everyone, have fun tonight, I’m taking this one upstairs.” After a few quick goodbye’s, Jill and I caught the elevator upstairs.

I was obviously not strong enough to carry Jill through the door, so I opened it like a gentleman and granted her entry.  Jill took two steps in gave me a wink and in a soft but stern voice she said, “Get naked….husband!”  I had to take a quick pee, so I stepped into the bathroom, took care of that and then rapidly took off my shoes, pants, underwear, jacket and coat.  By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Jill was staring at herself while standing in front of the full length mirror flexing.  She had slipped off her dress and was wearing white high heeled shoes, white bikini bottoms and a sheer Victoria’s Secret Bra.  Her quads were bulging and her biceps looked beautiful as well.  Without looking at me, staring at herself in the mirror, she said, “Come over here Davey.”  I walked over the few steps and she said look, while still staring at the mirror.  I was naked and she was still wearing her high heeled shoes, so she was now probably 5 inches taller than me.  While still posing, she said “Flex your left arm.”  I did immediately and it was obvious that hers were slightly bigger and more defined than mine.  Jill reached down with her other arm and squeezed my biceps.  She crushed it immediately as her grip was stronger than my muscle could withstand.  She then said, “Squeeze mine!”  I reached up and grabbed hold of her rock hard biceps.  I gripped as hard as I could but was unable to even dent it.  It was slightly bigger than my arm, but much, much harder.  Jill quickly spun me towards her and my naked body was next to hers.  I looked up to her as she bent her neck facing downward and we embraced in a kiss.  I wrapped my arms around her muscular torso and grabbed her amazing fucking ass.  I tried to squeeze her ass cheeks but they were rock hard, like her biceps and I could not even slightly dent them.  After a nice moment, Jill wrapped her left arm around my waist, spun me slightly, bent down, placed her right arm under my leg and quickly hoisted me into the air.  As she cradled me in her arms she said, “Look in the mirror.”  I turned my head to the left and looked in the mirror.  It was the most amazing sight I had ever seen. 

Jill bent her head down slightly and peered into the mirror with a death stare and look worthy of a cold blooded killer, she had an evil grin on her face and it was intimidating to see.  I quickly moved my eyes downward as to not make eye contact and peered at the reflection of her tense, bulging shoulders.  My weight was making her work so the veins running down her bulging shoulders ballooned as they ran down and across her fully flexed biceps.  I was then caught by her large quad muscles as they flexed massively while they supported my weight.  The second and third muscles that make up her thighs started to fill with blood and they bulged out to the sides and front.   Finally, I peered down at her diamond shaped calves, also flexed tensely and extenuated by the high heeled shoes Jill wore.  As I stared at our reflection, my once semi hard cock was now at full attention and trying to burst out of my skin.  Jill noticed my rise and while we stared at our reflection, we locked eyes.  Jill, still with a bit of a sinister grin said, “Yes……. I like this too honey.”  Jill then turned us towards the bed and took a few steps towards it.  My wife was now officially carrying me to bed.  As we reached the end of the bed, Jill lowered slightly, then exploded upwards with her quads arms and shoulders to heave me onto the bed.  I bounced halfway across the bed and looked back at my powerful wife.  Jill extended both arms fully and bent over at the waist slightly, placing her hands on the bed.  The muscles in her fore arms, triceps and shoulders flexed massively.  I stared at them for a second and then made eye contact with my wife.  Jill looked into my eyes and said, “Get ready for the wildest night of your life!”

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 02:44:27 pm »

Thnaks everyone! Here's another installment....short, but sweet!!!

The Night

As Jill began to crawl up the bed towards me, I froze, not knowing what to do.  She had clearly taken control of the situation and this night of sex was going to be my inauguration into her strong new world.  It was new to Jill as well.  We had never slept together with her knowing full well that she was the stronger of the two of us.  As she reached about half way up my body, Jill squeezed her muscular thighs against mine.  Her legs were on the outside of mine and as she closed her powerful shanks of muscle together, my legs were crushed against each other.  My wife then sat up, resting all of her weight on my shins, and then hit a double biceps pose.  The rock hard muscle in her arms jumped to attention and I reached up uncontrollably to grasp them.  Jill was just as infatuated with her growing biceps and strength as I was.  She looked me dead in the eyes as I massaged her gorgeous arms, then a faint smirk grew upon her face and she gave me a cute little wink.   She then said, “Flex Yours!”  I was a bit embarrassed but quickly hit a double biceps pose for her.  Jill reached out and squeezed my biceps with her hands, like I had done to hers, and like just a few moments before in front of the mirror.  Her grasp was too strong and my biceps softened into mush in her powerful grip.  Jill had again proven to herself and me, that she was strongest.
With that test of strength done, Jill scooted back slightly and bent down to take my cock in her mouth.  She began to give me head and simultaneously massage my cock with her right hand.  I was feeling the intense pleasure and also looking at the beautiful broad and muscular shoulders of my wife.  With each motion, her right shoulder muscle flexed and relaxed, bouncing to attention again and again.  Jill had me on the verge of climax in about a minute.  She didn’t care though, Jill just kept sucking and massaging, sucking and massaging.  Finally, I blew my load in her hot, wet mouth.  Jill continued to suck and massage until she drank up every last ounce of my juices.  “Holy shit honey.” I said, “Why did you finish me off? I thought this was going to be an amazing, crazy night.”  “Don’t worry.” She replied, “We’re just getting started.”

Jill slithered back, got up and took a few steps back from the bed.  She then told me to come over and remove her panties with my teeth.  I stood in front of her, looking up at my gorgeous muscular wife as she still towered above me in her high heeled shoes.  Her long beautiful brown hair laid over her left shoulder, exposing her muscular right trap muscle and rounded buff right shoulder.  My half woody was now fully erect as my eyes were still in awe of what they saw.  I got to my knees and realized I was too low now to even reach my wife’s silky white panties.  So I crouched up slightly to take them in my mouth.  They smelled of an amazing sweet perfume Jill had sprayed herself with, and the silky material felt succulent in my mouth.  I slowly began to pull them down her muscular right leg.  I loved how her pelvic area was bordered by her thick, muscular torso and led majestically into her right and left tree trunk sized quads.  The panties stretched about 5 or 6 inches down and I had to move my head and grab the opposite side of her panties at the top of her left leg.  I did this back and forth method as I slowly pulled them down over her bulging thighs.  As I did so, Jill continually flexed and relaxed her thighs.  I didn’t even realize she had that much muscle, but she relaxed her right leg and began to shake the quad muscle back and forth.  The pounds of muscle her thigh contained moved heavily to the left and then the right several times.  Then in an instant, Jill flexed her leg, quickly snapping the entire thigh muscle to a huge bulging rock hard shape.  It startled me and I actually jumped back slightly.  “Don’t be scared Davey.” Jill whispered, “I’m just having a little fun.”  I smiled and leaned back in to grab her panties as she relaxed her leg again.  Just as I grabbed them in my mouth, Jill popped her quad muscle again.  It fucking startled me again and I flinched back instinctively.  Jill just started laughing.  She started petting my head and said, “There, there baby, you’ll be okay……Are you gonna be alright honey?”  I had to laugh in a bit of embarrassment, nodded my head YES, and finally leaned in to grab her silky white panties.  The uneasiness I felt with her showing off her power and the beauty of her muscular legs had me spinning.  I was ready to make a mess all over myself as I finally pulled Jill’s panties down over her diamond shaped calves and past her high heeled shoes.

I stood up looking Jill right in her chest.  She still wore her high heeled shoes and was enjoying being so much taller than me.  She slid a wooden step in between us with her left leg.  I stood on it and was now equal height with Jill.  My cock was now right in front of Jill’s pussy.  She grabbed it and inserted it into her warm, tight vagina.  Before I could even begin to thrust back and forth, her pussy muscle was already somehow pulsating and caressing my penis.  This new added benefit of working out was really making Jill the ultimate woman.  Strong, powerful, muscular, confident and amazing pussy control.  WOW!  As we stood face to face, fucking away, Jill and I locked lips.  We began making out with a playful forcefulness that seemed very appropriate.  I would take little nips at Jill’s lips and tongue, and she would do the same with me.  She again grabbed the back of my head with her strong grip.  As we kissed and fucked, Jill would pull at my hair, bringing me an overwhelming feeling of ultimate pleasure mixed with some pain.  This went on for over thirty minutes and as our cleavage gyrations increased, Jill’s mad grip tightened.  Again, I could feel hair follicles being ripped from my scalp.  When I finally couldn’t take the pain any more, I tried to back away.  Jill knew this was coming and shoved my head forcefully into hers.  She then reached her left arm around my torso and held our naked bodies tightly together.  Jill was forcing this sexual act upon me now, and there was nothing I could do about it.  She began to fuck me harder and harder and her grip upon me tightened.  Although my cock was rock hard and pleasuring her immensely, I was almost absent from the act and became a pawn to her sexual desire.  We stood there, locked together for several more minutes.  I was trying not to scream as Jill continued to pull tightly on my scalp.  Finally Jill let go and shoved me backwards.

I fell back on the bed and looked up shockingly at Jill.  For a split second, I wasn’t sure if she was mad or just continuing our wedding night fun.  “A little rough?” she asked. “A little.” I replied, shocked that she asked or even cared.  She put her muscular hands upon my chest, slowly forcing me down against the bed.  Jill then slithered up my body laying her entire muscle bound body on top of mine.  When she reached my nose and we were face to face she whispered, “But I’m kind of liking it a little rough you know.”  I didn’t answer, knowing full well she intended to continue her Rough-Housing.  She quickly rolled us over so that I was now on top.  I inserted my cock and began to massage her warm clit.  Jill pushed us back, so I was now standing on the ground at the foot of the bed and Jill was laying on her back with her legs wrapped around my body.  As I was making love to my wife, I grabbed her muscular quads in each hand.  They felt so massive, warm, hard and powerful.  Jill then slowly wrapped them tighter around my body until they began to squeeze my torso.  We were going at it so long, my legs began to tire.  I was trying to move my hips in rhythm with Jill, pleasuring her as much as possible, but her pincer grip around my torso was making it hard to breathe.  I placed my hands between my sides and her muscle bound quads to ease the pressure.  It didn’t work, and with a bit more pressure applied, now my hands were stuck.  I said, “Ease your grip honey.” To my wife, but she was not listening.  She tightened her grip further and now I was really losing my breath.  At the same time, her vagina was thrusting and massaging my cock like crazy.  It’s warm, tight powerful grip was amazing and even though I couldn’t breathe, I didn’t want the pleasure to stop.  Jill tilted her head back and closed her eyes.  That was always a tell-tale sign that she was enjoying immense pleasure, and I felt she was going to climax.

Jill didn’t want the love making to end so she quickly released her pincer grip on me and grabbed my left arm.  She spun around and now her ass was in front of my cock.  Jill wanted to hit a different position so I began to do her doggie style.  This gave her the break she needed and we were set to go quite a while longer.  As I banged her from behind, I stared down at her beautiful muscular back.  It was wide and hard like the rest of her and I loved looking at the small bulging muscles in her back grow and relax as we moved.  She was developing a deep valley right down the middle of her back as the muscles on each side shot upward with ever increasing size.  The mounds of muscle building on her back would clearly make her stronger and more powerful than I had ever imagined.  Wings of thick muscle were developing from about mid-side up under her armpit.  They felt firm and thick in my hands and I was becoming ever more impressed with Jill’s muscular development.  With my hands gripping her wing like muscle, I leaned in and licked the thick muscle bulging from her back.  My thrusts into her vagina were now in sync with her unreal pussy control and her tight grip on my cock led us closer and closer to climax.  Jill began gyrating very quickly and she started to move her arms slightly, causing the thick muscle I held in my hands to tense and relax over and over again.  Finally she could not stop herself and she began to make “O” sounds.  They became so loud I thought our neighbors might call security! Finally Jill tensed every muscle in her amazingly buff body, shuttered slightly and then fell, completely relaxed onto the bad.  I stared down at my wife, now completely relaxed lying face down on the bed.  Even totally relaxed her muscular body was a sight to behold.  Her gorgeous thighs led into her beautifully rounded, muscular ass.  Her amazing ass was connected to her firm torso that led to Jill’s buff, wide back and rounded shoulders.  And her relaxed arms were full looking and becoming large even when she wasn’t flexing them.

I got in bed with my gorgeous, muscular wife.  As I did, Jill slowly moved over and placed her heavy, buff arm across my chest and then draped her thick muscular left leg over my legs.  The weight and heat that her arm and leg contained made me feel small, but I loved every second of it and couldn’t wait for her to gain more weight and a lot more muscle! 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 04:43:47 am »
Explode

At 4 o’clock in the morning, the heat was unbearable and my body was covered in sweat.  Jill’s furnace was at full tilt and the heat her muscles produced radiated into me.  My body had been fighting all night to keep me cool and I now lay in a puddle of liquid.  I had to go to the bathroom and needed to dry off so I tried to slither out from under her leg and arm.  As I moved just a couple of inches, Jill subconsciously tightened her leg and arm around me.  She was very strong and without putting in some major effort, I was essentially trapped beneath her powerful grip.  Instead of waking her up, I slowly moved a few inches at a time.  Each move I made prompted her to tighten her arm and leg around me, but I could usually make a little progress before she held me tightly again.  Honestly, my cock was really sore from the amazing action it had seen in the last 2 days, but as I felt Jill tighten her powerful muscles around me, I started to get another hard-on.  Eventually I was able to slither off of the bed and go dry off and use the restroom.

I got back in bed, this time from the opposite side and scooted over to Jill.  She was now lying flat, so I placed my left arm over her muscular back.  I was quickly asleep, loving every second of precious shut eye.  A few hours later, still half a sleep, Jill rolled over towards me, she slowly rolled me over to my back and again draped her heavily muscled leg over both of mine.  Jill then nudged her torso over my right shoulder and I could feel almost all of her weight on my arm and chest.  She reached up with her right hand and began caressing my face and hair.  As I looked up at her, it was as if this powerful woman was caressing a child or pet.  I felt as If I was now her possession more than an equal or the “Superior” Alpha male.  As I peered up at my amazing wife, I said, “Honey, what did you mean yesterday when you told me you thought this would never happen to you?”  “Well.” Jill said, “I have to admit that until recently, I was strictly into women.  I never felt close enough to marry one and become a full-fledged lesbian, but I haven’t dated men since I was a Freshman in college.”   I must have had a completely stunned look on my face and a million thoughts were racing through my mind.  After a few brief moments Jill whispered, “Until I met you David, until I met you.” She then leaned in and we began to kiss passionately. 
Just as my cock got hard as a rock, Jill popped up and walked over to her suitcase.  I stared at her from behind as she pulled on some tight red spandex workout shorts.  The fabric was stretched as it moved up over her beautiful calf muscles and powerful thighs.  Of course her ass looked incredible as it filled the shorts to a nice full bubble shape of hardness.  Jill then reached over and grabbed a white workout bra.  As she pulled it over her head, some of the back muscles exposed themselves and bulged nicely.   Still facing away from me, Jill reached up to put her long, straight black hair in a ponytail.  As she twisted the red rubber band around her flowing hair, her biceps muscles moved and bulged.  They flexed and relaxed several times during the procedure and I wanted to fuck her immediately.  Jill then sat in the desk chair and began to put on her no-show socks and athletic shoes.  As she sat, her hamstring muscle hung down from her leg.  It was full and firm and I had to walk over from the bed and grab it.  Just as I reached down and felt Jill’s amazing leg, she stood up and faced me.  In her workout shoes, Jill was now taller than me, and I found myself looking up slightly at her.  She got a big grin on her face and started walking towards me, forcing me backwards.  As the back of my legs hit the bed, Jill pushed me in the chest which made me fall back.  I bounced slightly and Jill said, “Calm down honey, I’ve got to get a quick workout in.  We can play later.”  Jill then turned and started taking some of the Explode supplements and made herself a pre-workout drink.  Before leaving, Jill came over, kissed me briefly and said, “See you in a couple of hours Love.” “I’ll be waiting.” I said as she walked out the door.

I quickly threw on my running shorts and shoes, grabbed my ipod, a banana and headed out the door.  Jill’s motivation to workout was feeding my motivation to shed every ounce of fat and present her a daily six-pack.   The run was long and hot, but once I returned to the room an hour later, I jumped into a 40 minute ab exercise routine.  I was totally gassed and sweaty by the end of it, but proud that I was putting in a lot of work.  I popped in a couple of hydroxy-cut pills and jumped in the shower.  Just a few minutes later, as I was getting out of the shower, I heard the room phone ring.  I picked it up and Jill was on the end of the line.  “What’s up babe?” I asked.  “Louie is taking me through a crazy hard shoulder workout.” She answered, “So I’m running a bit late.  Will you run down to the pool without me and meet up with Lisa and Samantha?”  Just as I was about to reply, Jill said, “Love you Davey, see you soon.” and she hung up.  Damn, I thought, I really wanted to see Jill’s pumped up shoulders after her workout.  Oh well, I threw on a pair of board shorts, my flip flops, a hat and sunglasses.  I caught a quick glimpse of myself in the mirror and was pretty stoked with my abs.  The hydroxy-cut was really working and cutting me up.  For the hell of it, I dropped and did two sets of ten push-ups; I knew I couldn’t do 20 in a row from my failure at the expo the day before, but in this world of muscle I was surrounded by, I decided maybe I could use a little pump too.

Push up’s done; I headed down to the pool.  I walked to the deck and began to look for Samantha and Lisa.  There were your standard bevy of good looking college girls walking around and occasionally I would spot a Super Fit babe that was certainly here for the Olympia weekend.    If you’ve never been, they have a Lagoon Style pool setup with a long winding river and a waterside walk up bar and blackjack tables…so you can sit on these submerged stools and order drinks and gamble all at the same time….really cool!.  Finally, in kind of the back corner of the Hard Rock Pool area, I spotted a little photo shoot going on.  There was a smoking hot fitness girl taking some bikini pics and sure enough Lisa and Samantha were there.  As I approached from behind, I could see Samantha was wearing a red bikini top and bottom and a cute small torn up cowboy hat.  Like I mentioned before, she was muscular but tall and sleek looking.  Lisa was wearing a shiny black bikini that her muscular ass was forcing it to its maximum capacity.  She had obviously been in the water and her dark wet hair laid beautifully over her glistening muscular traps.  As I got closer, I began to stare at Lisa’s protruding triceps muscle as her muscular arms were draped to her sides.  Before I knew it, I had a half woody and needed to readjust my cock down and to the side to avoid being so obvious.  I finally arrived at the shoot and said, “Lisa and Sammy, I think you guys are next!”  They turned and laughed.  Samantha gave me a quick hug and congratulated me again.  Lisa then gave me a wry smile and leaned in for a kiss.  We were quite friendly now and kissed each other on the lips without feeling like it was an issue.  Samantha didn’t seem to think anything of it and she immediately started commenting on how amazing and ripped the fitness girl Mindi was.  I immediately noticed that she had huge biceps for a fitness competitor and I thought they looked amazing too.

Lisa knew the photographer and as soon as his official shoot with Mindi ended, he invited the three girls to take a couple of shots together.  The three of them looked amazing.  Mindi seemed even larger next to the others and just as muscular as Lisa.  Of course, Samantha was taller than Mindi and Lisa but her sleek, muscular look was also very impressive.  I felt pretty damn honored to be in the presence of such hot muscle bound beauty.  After 8 or 10 pics Lisa asked Dean if I could join the shoot.  He obliged and Lisa signaled me to come over.  I tried to decline but even Dean was encouraging me to join the girls.  As a goof, I stood up on a small wood block between the three girls.  I was only wearing my board shorts and Dean asked me to hit a double biceps pose.  Lisa leaned down and grabbed my right thigh in her muscular arms and looked up at me in awe.  Samantha stood at my right and grabbed my right forearm with her right hand, her left hand came up from behind and gripped my fairly non-existent biceps.  Mindi stood at my left, kind of hunched over and caressed my abs with her left hand.  As we stood still, Dean instructed all three girls too flex all of their muscles and look at me in awe.  It made for a hilarious photo as all three girls easily outmuscled me, yet gave me the look of a God.  Dean took 4 or 5 shots of that and then said he had to go. 

We said goodbye to Mindi and Dean and headed to the hot tub.  Just as we got there, Samantha had to run off to the bathroom.  Normally women go to the restroom together, but Lisa stayed behind with me.  She said she had a grueling workout and asked me to give her a quick back massage.  I did love caressing her amazingly muscular back and so I agreed.  Just 15 or 20 seconds in, Lisa started to pop her muscles.  She flexed and relaxed her bulging traps and back muscles, knowing full well it turned me on.  Before I could move, Lisa reached back and grabbed my now rock hard cock.  “Wow Davey” she said, “Glad you still enjoy my muscles so much, even though you’re a Married Man.”  I quit rubbing her back and quickly reached down to knock her hand away from my cock. “Sorry Lisa” I replied, “You are incredible, but I am a one woman man now for sure.”  Lisa quickly grabbed my cock again, but this time very forcefully.  I tried to brush her arm away, but she was flexing hard and I was no match for her strength.  As I started to writhe in pain, Lisa grabbed my cock even harder and said, “Listen here Tiger...You gave me an incredible taste of your passion the other night and I’m going to want more of it.  Nothing crazy, but I AM GOING TO HAVE SOME MORE OF YOU!”  Lisa then squeezed my cock so hard I thought I was going to pass out.  “Nod your head YES, Tiger, ok.”  I knew I had to agree or she would rip my cock off right then and there.  Barely able to see through my blood red eyes I slowly nodded YES.  “Lisa immediately released her grip and said, “Wonderful David.  I’m glad we can still share an occasional Special Moment together.  Now here comes Samantha so just act natural.”  I quickly ducked under water and stayed down for 15 or 20 seconds to regain my thoughts.  Lisa was twice as strong as me, incredibly sexy but completely uncontrollable!  What did I just get myself into?

Samantha got in the hot tub as well and I finally came up for air.  We started to make the usual small talk but I obviously felt weird the whole time.  I now suspected that even the faintest smile at Lisa would send up flares alerting Samantha to me and her.  Just a minute or two later, Jill and Louie walked up to the pool.  Jill looked as buff as ever.  Her shoulders were bulging massively and huge round gobs of muscle throbbed in them.  Her traps also seemed larger than I had ever remembered them.  Jill looked down at me and said, “Louie just killed me in the gym for 2+ hours and I can barely move my arms.”  “Well’, I said, “Your shoulders look amazing, so whatever you did, keep doing it.”  She laughed and jumped in the hot tub and gave me a kiss.  I reached out and held her bulging shoulder muscles in my hands.  They were round and very firm, and I could feel the power they possessed.  The Explode Pump product was obviously working to its full potential.  Lisa said, “Hey muscle babe.”  Jill turned to look at Lisa, “Looking great Jill, Dave is really going to have his hands full from now on, isn’t he?”  Jill laughed and said, “He has no idea what train is coming his way!!!”  We all laughed and I was very excited to see Jill so passionate about getting more muscular.  I sat next to Jill in the hot tub for the next twenty minutes with my arm resting over her muscular right shoulder and traps, massaging and grasping her rounded left shoulder.  Lisa was very involved with her conversation with Louie, which was great because I was nervous to talk to her in front of the others, thinking I may be signaling Jill as well.

We eventually decided it was time to leave the pool area and get ready for the last night of the Olympia.  Lisa and Louie stepped out of the water and headed back to the hotel entrance.  As Lisa walked away, the muscles in her quads and ass bulged with each step.  I knew I was going to have to deal with her muscular power again, but she was so damn hot, I couldn’t really be that upset.  Samantha then got out and headed back to her hotel room and Jill and me to ours.  As Jill and I walked back to our room, I grabbed her around the torso.  It felt thick and firm.  It seemed that every inch of Jill’s body now turned me on.  With my half woodie, Jill and I walked back to the hotel entrance.  We got in the elevator and started to head up.  We were the only two in the elevator, so Jill dropped the towel that was covering her to the ground.  Like before, the elevator had mirrors everywhere, so as we stared at each other, Jill said, “Great Abs Babe!” I replied, “Thanks Babe, nice muscles honey!”  With that, Jill hit a most-muscular pose.  Her shoulders and biceps popped to attention immediately.  I was still having a hard time believing the monster pump her Explode product was giving her.  “You too.” Jill said bluntly as she posed.  I laughed and also hit a most-muscular pose.  My arms didn’t really grow like Jill’s and she said, “Seriously Honey, FLEX!”  “I am.” I replied.  Jill reached over and grabbed my flexing biceps.  As she squeezed, my muscle turned to mush in her grasp.  Jill grabbed my other arm with her hand and pushed me back against the elevator wall.  She then leaned in and we started kissing passionately.  “I want you right now David!” Jill said in a very stern, but sexy voice.  Right then, we reached our floor and the doors opened.  A cute couple was standing there, so Jill kind of tossed me out the door, reached down and grabbed her towel.

We raced down the hall to our room.  I grabbed the card to insert it into the door.  Jill shoved me from behind and I slammed face first into the door.  She then reached down the front of my pants and grabbed my cock.  “Open the God damn door!” she screamed as I tried to insert the card correctly.  After my second try, the green light lit up and I opened the door.  Jill shoved me hard into the room and I fell to the ground about ten feet inside.  I looked back and Jill’s muscular quads bulged with each step as she made her way towards me.  She couldn’t wait another second and mounted me right there on the ground at the foot of the bed.  Laying on my back, I looked up at by beautiful muscular wife as she sat on my cock.  She reached up and removed her top.  Her beautiful breasts bounced slightly as they were released and I reached up and grabbed them.  Jill then ripped my board shorts down and inserted my penis into her warm, tight vagina.  As she began to fuck me hard, I grabbed her muscular thighs.  They flexed solidly and then relaxed into a still hard muscular firmness with each oscillation.  I tried to participate but her weight kept me motionless beneath her and I was being totally fucked.  She was showing sexual passion like I had never seen before.  Jill was taking full control of the situation and I was pretty powerless beneath her.  I think she wanted it this way and the fact that she knew I was powerless to stop her made her even more passionate and excited.  As she thrust quickly, I was being pushed up and then pulled back down slightly.  The carpet rubbing was beginning to burn my back, I pleaded for her to stop but Jill began to thrust even faster.  Just a few minutes in Jill began to shudder and I knew she was close to orgasm.  I was too so I decided to let loose of all control and exploded inside her.  After I finished, Jill fucked me for another 30 seconds to a minute and then she too was done.  Jill jumped up quickly, turned and walked into the bathroom. 

It was unlike Jill to not kiss and cuddle a bit after sex, so this really was turning into an odd session.  I got up and looked at my back in the mirror.  It was red and in one spot by my left shoulder blade, and the skin was slightly torn.  That was going to hurt for several days I knew.  Just then, Jill asked me to join her in the shower.  As I walked in the bathroom, she said, “Honey, grab your razor.”  I usually shaved in front of the mirror but grabbed it on my way in anyway.  I stepped in the shower and grabbed Jill’s buff biceps as I gave her a kiss.  She responded with a quick peck and said, “Play time’s over honey, now turnaround.”  I replied, “Why is it over?”  “Because, I’m going to shave you now.  That’s why.”  “What, where are you shaving me?” I asked.  “Everywhere babe.” She said, “I want you clean shaven, I don’t like hair.”  “Shit.” I said, “I don’t know about this.”  “Oh my God David, just stand still and relax, you’ll love it, I promise.” Jill rebutted.  I stood for what seemed like twenty minutes as Jill shaved every square inch of me from the neck down…and I mean every square inch.  Finally done, I got out of the shower and began drying off.  It felt very weird with no body hair and after drying completely I looked at my reflection.  I almost didn’t recognize the new man in the mirror…Jill’s man.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2014, 05:12:42 am »
Silky Smooth

My first thought was that I immediately looked better with no hair on my body.  Even though I was skinny, it made me feel somehow more muscular.  At the same time, I started to caress my now smooth legs, arms and abs.  It felt great and it actually started to turn me on a bit.  Jill now stepped out of the shower and noticed me caressing my hairless skin.  As she noticed my half woodie, she said, “See, even you like it babe!”  Jill then spanked me on the ass and walked out of the bathroom.  By the time I walked out into the room, Jill had slipped on some panties.  They were purple and lacy and looked glued to her ever growing muscular ass.  She then put on the matching bra and walked past me to the bathroom to get ready for tonight.  As I heard the hair dryer start, there was a knock on our room door.  I threw on a pair of running shorts and walked to answer.  I opened the door and Lisa was standing there barefoot in a peach silk robe that could not have laid on her more beautifully.  Her muscular neck, forearms and quads were exposed as the silk garment had shorter than normal sleeves and only fell to her mid quadriceps in length.  Her hair was wet and she could not possibly look sexier than she did right then.   She was a vision out of a dream I had remembered having many times and it almost took my breath away.  “Oh my God tiger!” she said, “I love the new smooth you!”  “Oh!” I replied, “Jill shaved off all my body hair, and I’m kinda digging it.”  Lisa reached out with her powerful hands and grabbed my arms at biceps height.  She slowly caressed them down to my wrists and then rubbed my abs with the palm of her left hand.  Lisa then whispered something but I couldn’t hear it over the sound of Jill’s hair dryer blasting away.  Lisa leaned into my left ear and repeated herself, “I can’t wait to feel your silky smooth body up against mine, all night long tiger.” 

Lisa then started to walk forward softly bumping into me.  As I looked into her eyes, I could see the power in her gaze and knew she wanted me, and there was nothing I could do to stop her.  Even though she was softly bumping into me, her body was rock hard and solid, and I stepped backwards slowly to avoid being knocked down.  I put my hand out as the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and said, “Lisa, stop.  Jill’s right in the bathroom.”  “I know.” she said, “I just want a little taste.”  We were around the corner from the bathroom door so Lisa wrapped her left arm around my torso, grabbed the back of my head with her powerful right hand and forced my face into hers.  We kissed briefly, then she pulled back slightly, bent down and licked my abs just above my belly button.  Lisa then looked back up at me and said, “mmm mmm good.”  With that, Lisa walked into the bathroom and closed the door.  I couldn’t hear what she was saying to Jill and I stayed hidden around the corner.  A couple of minutes later, Lisa quickly walked out of the bathroom and out the room door.  I felt petrified for a moment not knowing what Lisa had said.

A couple of minutes later I heard the blow dryer stop and Jill said, “Davey, be a dear and run this dryer to Lisa’s room, hers is broken.”  I quickly threw on a t-shirt, grabbed the blow dryer from Jill and headed down the hall to Lisa and Louie’s room.  I still felt awkward around Jill since Lisa and I had just kissed only a few feet from her and it was good to be out of that environment.  At least with Louie around, I knew Lisa wouldn’t try anything, so I felt safe heading to their room with the dryer.  I got to the room and the door was partially ajar, I knocked once and heard Lisa say, “Come In Davey.”  I walked in and the door closed automatically behind me, Lisa wasn’t in the bathroom so I continued to the bedroom part of their mini-suite.  As I turned the corner, Lisa was standing on the bed, wearing a one piece black bikini and a baseball cap on backwards.  Dangling from her buff right hand was a pair of handcuffs that she was swinging around and around.  She looked absolutely amazing and muscles were bulging everywhere.  The makers of that bikini should be honored to have such a muscle bound specimen wearing it. 

Unable to control my thoughts, I said, “You look God Damn amazing Lisa!”  “I know” she responded.  There was a brief pause and Lisa grabbed the cuffs with each hand and raised her hands above her head.  Lisa then flexed her arms.  Her forearms and biceps bulged greatly.  The muscle was beautiful and I loved how she had several veins running through them.  She then slowly brought her arms down, and held the cuffs outstretched in front of her.  “As I stared at her beautifully rounded, meaty shoulders, I said, “Looks like Louie is in for some fun right now.”  “Oh, he’ll have his fun Davey, but these are for you.”  “What are you talking about?” I replied.  “Oh, let’s just say that Jill wants a little more control over the “bedroom situation”, if you know what I mean.”  She answered.  “Oh shit.” I said, “These could be dangerous.”  Lisa then took two steps to the edge of the bed.  Her thigh muscles were gorgeous and flexed beautifully just inches from my face.   I couldn’t resist so I grabbed a hold of her beautifully developed right quad muscle.  As I grabbed it with both hands, she flexed it powerfully.  The muscles jumped to attention and I leaned in and licked them passionately.  Lisa leaned down and whispered, “We’ll have time for that later Davey….later.”  Lisa gave a pat on the head and as I backed up slightly she leaned down and kissed me.  She was shorter than me, so this was the first time I had to look up to meet her warm powerful face.  She then gave me a nice firm pull on the hair and ended our kiss.  “Now, take these cuffs to Jill and thank her for the hair dryer Tiger….and hide that thing you animal.”  I looked down and noticed that my hard-on was sticking out at full attention, not exactly how I wanted to walk back to Jill I thought.  I turned and left the room hoping I could calm my cock down by the time I got back to my room.

A few minutes later I got to our room and walked in.  Jill was now wearing an amazing black clubbing dress that went to just below her mid-thigh.  They weren’t as defined as Lisa’s, but her legs were long, muscular, thick and beautiful in their own way.   Her buff arms were also exposed and she was wearing a cute gold bracelet that I had bought her for her previous birthday.  As she reached up to put in an earring, her right biceps bulged and immediately, my cock began to grow.  Just seeing my wife with buff, muscular arms sent me into hyper drive.  I wasn’t sure she knew how honored I was to be in her presence, but I felt myself giving up everything mentally and physically just to be with her.  I was still really attracted to Lisa, but I wanted to leave Vegas and Lisa behind, and spend every spare minute with Jill.  I threw the cuffs on the bed and Jill laughed hysterically.  “Oh God!” she said, “Lisa wasn’t kidding about that.”  We both shared a laugh and I gave Jill a quick kiss.

The evening and the show went off without a hitch.  Everyone had fun and I wasn’t even thinking about my incident with Lisa earlier.  With Jill at my side, I couldn’t even think of another woman.  The girls and Louie oh’d and awe’d at the huge male bodybuilders at the show, but I just kept my hand on Jill’s meaty thighs the whole time, glad I was with such a babe.  Jill made a comment to Samantha at one point though, which absolutely drove me wild.  She said, “You know Sammy, it’s just not fair that girls can’t get that big.  Why do the guys get it, but not us?”  Samantha laughed and said, “Girl, we would rule the fucking planet if we could get THAT BIG!”  Jill laughed and replied, “Yep, but we can try!!!”  I was glad that she showed a general disinterest in the men, other than the sheer size of their muscles and her desire to have them.  I loved that Jill’s weightlifting habit went from hobby, to passion to addiction.  This weekend at the O locked her in for probably another year or more of serious lifting, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it!
We left the show and all headed back to the Hard Rock for some gambling and fun.  Louie and Lisa were snapping at each other in an obvious argument so Jill, Samantha and I walked away to let them discuss things privately.  We walked up to a craps table and began to play.  I had played several times before but it was new to Jill and Samantha.  They were the hottest chicks at the table, so obviously the dealers and other gamblers gave them lots of help and advice.  As is often the case, the girls were lucky and we all started winning.  The drinks flowed, the chips built up and the hours went flying by.  Before we knew it, it was 5 o’clock in the morning.  The girls and I decided to get a few hours of sleep before our trip home.  We cashed our chips out, $2300 for me and Jill, $1150 for Samantha…what a great evening!  Samantha headed to her room, while Jill and I went to ours.

We were both happy and feeling great so I was playing grab ass with Jill all the way up.  We walked into our room and Jill hit the bathroom as I feel onto the bed.  I hit a huge lump and heard a loud scream.   It scared the shit out of me and I practically jumped through the fucking roof.  I leapt to the light and turned it on.  I was surprised as hell to see Lisa laying in our bed.  Jill simultaneously came running around the corner from the bathroom.  It was obvious Lisa had been crying so Jill immediately asked her “What’s the matter Lisa?”  “I’m so sorry you guys.” She replied, “Louie and I had a big argument and I threw my keys at his face.”  They scratched him pretty good and he told me to get the fuck out of the room before he gets really mad, so I came over here.” “Oh my God Lisa, don’t be sorry.  Of course you’re welcome to stay here with us tonight.”  “Oh Shit!” I thought.  There goes a few hours of fun with Jill.

I figured the two girls would be up for hours talking it out, but we were all so tired Jill said, “Let’s all just get some sleep and talk about it in the morning.”  “Good idea.” I said, “I’m frickin’ exhausted anyway.”  “You’re the best Jill.” Lisa said as Jill walked back to the bathroom to get ready for bed.  Lisa then got out of bed to approach me.  I looked at Lisa and noticed she was wearing my favorite Yosemite t-shirt.  It was now too big for me, but she filled it out nicely.  Her rounded, muscular shoulders and large biceps filled out the sleeves perfectly.  The shirt was a bit too long so it stopped just a few inches below her crotch, exposing her beautiful, powerful quad muscles.  As she took a few steps towards me, her bulging muscles were immediately having an effect on me.  She reached out her impressive arms and gave me a warm tight hug and a peck on the lips.  “Thanks for being so understanding Davey.” She said.  And then she turned and hoped back in the left side of the bed. 

Before my boner was at full attention, I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed on the opposite side of Lisa.  I usually slept on the left side of the bed at home, because Jill preferred the right, but I wasn’t going to make Lisa move.  Besides, I figured Jill would sleep next to Lisa any way.  We sat for a few minutes and Lisa simply thanked me a couple more times.  I was almost asleep and Jill tapped me on the shoulder.  “Honey.” She whispered.  “Can you scoot to the middle, you know I prefer the right side.”  “Of course babe.” I replied, and I scooted to the middle.  I figured I would be able to sleep instantly.  But 20 minutes later, I was still wide awake, staring at the ceiling.  I was sandwiched between two muscular babes and I couldn’t believe it.  The girls were breathing heavily and I knew they were both asleep.  As Jill slept, she did her usual role inward and threw her heavily muscled leg over mine.  Not four or five minutes later, Lisa rolled inward and rested her heavy muscled arm over my chest.  I reached down with my left hand and rested it on Jill’s fantastic ass, I then reached my right arm up and placed it on Lisa’s muscular forearm.  Holding these two women gave me an instant hard on and I soon fell asleep in the clutches of two muscle bound gorgeous girls.

;)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2014, 01:09:36 am »
Fun Night

As I slept, I was slowly awaken in the middle of the night.  Lisa instinctively while sleeping, moved her hand down to my waist, slid her powerful grip around my cock and began stroking me softly.  Her head was cutely nestled under my right armpit and Jill’s muscular leg was still heavily resting over my legs.  Stroking me again and again, Lisa quickly had me to full erection.  I looked briefly to my left to see Jill, still sleeping beautifully next to me.  I then tilted my head back to peer at Lisa.  She was still very much in la-la land and she sighed quietly as she was giving me this amazing hand job.  Lisa never increased her speed or tightened her seductive grip.  It was simply a methodical, slow, mesmerizing message of my cock.  Because of this, I was held in an ultimate state of pleasure kept just shy of the level of shooting my love juice everywhere. 

After 20 minutes of this slow massage, Lisa began softly licking and kissing my side just below my arm pit.  I was now cleanly shaven down there, like everywhere else and it felt amazing.  I slowly reached my arm up and around Lisa’s head and softly grabbed her right biceps as she continued to massage me.  She was not fully flexing, but I could feel the amazing power her arm muscles contained.  Their firmness was amazing and I began to softly massage her arm as it slowly moved.  My left hand was still near Jill’s muscle bound ass and I began to slowly squeeze and massage it as well.  Instinctively, Jill felt this and wrapped my legs tightly with hers.  As she flexed her massive quad my legs squeezed together like toothpicks and her ass became rock hard in my hand.  I was starting to experience sensory overload and finally I could no longer hold back.  In the muscular embrace of my wife’s muscular thighs and my cock in Lisa’s soft firm grip, I ejected my fluids in the air and on to my stomach and chest.  Lisa did not really wake from her hypnotic state and continued to massage my dick as I rhythmically squirted my load.  Now fully satisfied, I fell into a deep sleep once again in the embrace of these two muscular babes.   

I awoke again to the sense of a warm towel slowly caressing my abs and chest.  Lisa was cleaning the slight mess from me as quietly as possible.  I looked into her eyes and she smiled widely saying, sorry for the mess Tiger, I woke up to my hand in a very private place.  I laughed slightly and said, “Well, Louie is a lucky guy to have a woman do that to him every night.”  Lisa then leaned in and whispered softly, “I’ve never done that for Louie Tiger, last night was just for you.”  I was shocked and speechless immediately.  I had assumed that Lisa was half asleep while massaging me and had figured that she probably mistook me for Louie in her tired state.  But no!  This muscle bound woman had the balls to give me a hand job while we slept with my wife!  Lisa gave me a soft wet kiss, grabbed a few of her things and quietly left the room.  Jill was still very asleep next to me and I knew she had no clue of what had happened. 

Lisa was amazing but I couldn’t figure out why she was so fucking into me.  She had a huge husband who could crush me like a tomato and had muscles for days.  I was hoping it was just a “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” kind of a thing.  But I knew she was a bit crazy to take things as far as she did.  Aside from a little fear about the whole Lisa thing, it was literally the best weekend of my life.  I had sex with a muscle bound chick who might be a little crazy for me, had amazing sex with my girlfriend turned wife, and got to see the most muscular female bodies in the world.  That and the prospect of my wife giving serious bodybuilding a try was almost more than I could handle. 

Jill and I got cleaned up to hit the airport that morning and fly home.  Jill had worn a black sweater and blue designer jeans on our trip out to Vegas.  She was not totally comfortable in her more muscular body and as I mentioned earlier on, she covered up a bit while in public.  That reserved attitude was now totally gone and Jill wore very light, almost see-thru baby blue yoga pants, flip flops and a white Explode Bodybuilding Products sweatshirt with the arms cut off and the lower half of the shirt cut off exposing her abs.  Jill’s musclebound ass and thighs were almost exploding out of the yoga pants and her buff arms made her look like she was an aspiring bodybuilder.  Her transformation to this point was awesome and I was starting to imagine her even more buff as her training continued. 

I was mesmerized by Jill’s every movement as she packed her things and lifted her suitcase off the bed.  I kept stopping what I was doing to grab her muscles in motion.  Finally she said, “Relax honey, there will be plenty of time to caress my beautiful body when we get home….husband.”  She was right, so I gave her a fat, wet kiss and got all my stuff packed as well.  As we made our way to the taxi and then through the airport, Jill got stares from everyone, girls included and heard plenty of whistles.  I was kind of embarrassed for her, but Jill embraced the new attention and actually reveled in it.  She had found a new confidence this weekend and she now projected it openly for all to see.

Home

Getting home was a breath of fresh air.  Vegas was amazing of course, but it was starting to get out of my control and I was eager to get back to a sense of normalcy and moving forward with my married life with Jill.  We got back and phoned our respective families.  My brother and parents had actually met Jill just a couple of months after we started dating, but had not seen her in over a year.  Even so, they all seemed to like Jill and were happy for us.  To celebrate, we invited them all over to my house for a wedding party in a little over a month.  It gave them time to arrange travel and also gave Jill and me a month to figure out our new housing arrangement. 

After a week of looking around town and on the internet, we decided to sell my house in the city and purchase a larger house on the outskirts of town with more square footage and a built in pool and Jacuzzi.  The house was located only a twenty minute drive back to town and about 15 minutes to Jill and Lisa’s gym.   It was vacated by the owners and we signed all the escrow docs in hopes of moving in before hosting our wedding party.
In the meantime, Jill was diving in head-first to her increased training regimen and Explode Products supplementation.  We had most of the kitchen closet dedicated to housing the supplements and they were spread around the kitchen countertop as well.  For extra motivation, Jill put up 8”x10” pictures of some of the huge Mr. Olympia contestants.  There were two on the refrigerator, one of Jay Cutler on the kitchen closet door, one of Ronnie Colman on our bathroom mirror and two of Arnold Schwarzenegger on our bedroom closet door.  I would have expected a picture or two of a female bodybuilder, but that’s not what was motivating to Jill.  She was motivated to get BIG, and that meant pictures everywhere of these huge muscular male bodybuilders.  It didn’t bother me since I had an admiration for muscle in general but I certainly would have liked a pic of Kim Chizevsky or Juliette Bergmann hanging around.  Jill was working out twice per day for a couple of hours each session.  She was also constantly eating chicken, veggies, fruit, nuts and other predetermined meals throughout the day. This doesn’t even include the dozens of supplements she seemingly consumed regularly.  Although she had put on some noticeable size over the 4 weeks since we got back from Vegas, some of the definition she had developed had disappeared.

One morning, Jill was throwing on some workout clothes and getting ready to hit the gym.  She pulled on her light baby-blue, almost see-thru yoga tights.  Her ass was bulging though the material and her legs looked extra bulky due to her constant weight gain and the light color of the tights.  Jill then pulled on a white workout bra over her protruding traps and muscular arms.  I said, with my mouth agape, “Babe, you look buffer and better every God damn day!”  “Whatever.” She replied, “I feel so fat right now.”  With that I walked up behind her, grabbed her right biceps and said, “Fat is soft babe, these guns of yours are rock solid and beautiful.”  Jill smiled and gave me a quick arm flex.  The biceps did not show its past definition but there was some serious size.  “Holy shit!” I said, “Your arms are getting big babe!”  Again she laughed and said, “Fat Davey, Fat.” 

I laughed and leaned in to lick her bulging muscle.  At that exact moment, Jill quickly moved; reached her left arm around my neck and put me in a choke hold.  It was super tight and although she was playing around, I actually couldn’t breathe.  She didn’t know my honest struggle and was reaching down for her ringing phone while I gasped for air.  It was Lisa and I heard Jill say, “I’m on my way to meet you Lis, just having a bit of fun with Tiger first.”  I then heard Lisa reply, “Well, don’t hurt my Tiger and get ready for an ass kicking workout this morning!”   As they shared a few more comments about the tough Leg day workout and the pain for the day, I peered at our reflection in the mirror.  My head seemed almost childlike in her buff arm and my arms were even skinnier than a month ago as I had lost another 6 pounds dieting that month.  I pulled on my wife’s powerful left arm with both hands but couldn’t loosen her hold.  I wasn’t getting enough oxygen and my face was turning color.  Finally, Jill realized my struggle and let me go.

I had lost strength in my body during my struggle for air and fell to the ground when Jill released me.  “Oh my God honey!”  She exclaimed, “Are you OK?”  I couldn’t answer immediately as I was still trying to catch my breath.  Jill asked me again twice more quickly as she grabbed my arms and gave me a gentle shake.  After a few more moments I finally started to get my wits about me and nodded yes and said, “I’m Ok.”  Jill grabbed my face in her powerful hands and brought her face inches from mine.  “I’m so sorry honey.”  She whispered “I didn’t realize I could hurt you so easily….Please forgive me Davey, I love you so much.”  I said, “Of course babe, I know you do.”  Still grasping my red face, Jill leaned in and we shared a long, hot, wet, passionate kiss. 

Jill then helped me to my feet and we stood face to face and shared a long hug.  Jill gripped me very tightly and her powerful body felt incredible in my arms.  After a few more precious seconds, I looked to my left at our reflection in the mirror.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing….like it was some sort of optical illusion.  “Oh my God honey…..look at us in the mirror.”  I muttered.  Jill slowly tuned her head and also looked at our reflection.  I wasn’t wearing a shirt and only had my boxer briefs on.  The way we grasped each other, Jill easily looked twice as wide and bulky as I.  Her arms seemed twice as thick as mine and her ass protruded out greatly.  Her hamstrings also bulged out behind her muscle bound quads while mine were almost nonexistent.  She too was in a bit of shock.  It didn’t ever seem like we had developed that kind of size difference, but the mirror does not lie.  “How fucking much do you weigh now?” I asked Jill.  “I’m not sure.” She replied, “I haven’t weighed since two weeks before our trip to Vegas when I was 157 pounds.  “Well,” I said, “you’ve been bulking up like crazy, we should see.”  At this point we were both kind of curious so I pulled the scale out of the bottom bathroom drawer.

Like I said earlier, Jill looked amazing in her blue tights and I knew she had put on some major size.  With my continued weight loss and her gains, I did realize that she probably outweighed me by a few pounds.  Before she weighed, I blurted out, “165 pounds of buffness!!!.”  She rolled her eyes back at me and said, “Well maybe……but it’s probably ALL FAT.”  I rolled my eyes back at her and said, “Yea, right dear…”  At that moment Jill slowly stepped on the scale.  Just looking at her bulging calf and quad muscles as she moved was exhilarating for me.  Their size was becoming very impressive and the people at Explode Bodybuilding and Supplement products were going to be very proud of this star pupil.  We both looked down as the readout on the scale flickered several numbers and then finally stopped at 179 pounds.  Both of us were immediately speechless.  Jill brought her buff arms up and covered her mouth in disbelief.  I just sat there thinking that the scale must be out of whack.  My wife peered over at me, had a laugh and said, “You messed with the settings on this thing honey…DIDN’T YOU!”  I looked back her in her beautiful blue eyes and said, “No babe,…but your right, its gotta be a bit off….there’s no way you’ve gained 22 pounds in 6 weeks!”

We both kind of shook our heads and Jill stepped off the scale.  I leaned down and found the re-set button on the side panel.  The scale went through a quick series of tests, and then read ZERO.  I looked back at my wife and said, “Should be accurate now.”  Jill replied, “OK, you go first then.”  I couldn’t resist since I was leaning down and right next to Jill’s bulging right quad muscle.  I reached out and grabbed it with both hands, squeezing with all my might.  It was very firm to begin with and Jill quickly flexed her leg causing the quad muscles to become even more rock solid.  “Fucking Amazing honey.”  I said, “Just Fucking Amazing.”  Jill flexed it and relaxed it a few more times and then said, “Enough worship babe…your turn to weigh!!!”  I didn’t really want to reveal my weight, but knowing my recent weight loss, if it was off, I would probably weigh 170+ pounds on the scale too.  I slowly stepped on the scale and the numbers on the read-out changed several times and then stopped at 161.  “Damn.” Jill exclaimed, “Now it’s off on the LIGHT side!”  I kind of tilted my head, got a grin on my face, knowing that the scale was dead-bang accurate!

“Well, what the Hell,” Jill said, as she easily brushed me to the side and stepped up onto the scale.  Again the numbers varied rapidly, then slowed and stopped at 179 pounds.  The realization slowly started to sink in, but we still could not believe she had put on that kind of mass in 6 weeks.  “Hmm.” She sighed, “Will you be a dear and go grab my 30 pound kettlebell from the spare room?”  I quickly walked into the spare bedroom and looked for the 30 pound kettlebell.  I looked for 10 or fifteen seconds and then yelled back to Jill, “I can’t find the 30 pounder, there’s just a 20 pounder and a 40 pounder.”  “Just bring the 40 pound kettlebell then babe!” she answered back.  I reached down with my right arm and grabbed the handle.  I attempted to lift it but only got it two or three inches off the ground and dropped it.  My grip was too weak for the weight so I re-gripped the handle very hard and again attempted the lift.  Now I realized the weight was just too damn heavy for me and it threw my balance way off, causing me to fall in its direction.  To avoid falling down, I kind of half dropped it back to the ground.  It made a bit of a thud and Jill yelled, “What the hell are you doing honey.”  “Nothing” I replied, “Coming!”  Realizing the weight was too much for one arm, I grabbed the handle with both hands, held it directly in front of me and waddled back to our bathroom.

As I waddled in, Jill looked at me and laughed, “What are you doing goofball, it’s not THAT heavy.”  “Just playing dork.”  I replied as I set it down next to her.  Jill reached down and easily lifted the 40 pound kettlebell off the ground.  Her muscular arm bulged with power under the load.  Her grip was very strong and I could see more fullness in her hand and fingers than I had ever remembered.  Jill’s tense forearm also seemed larger and possibly bigger than my weak ass biceps.  Of course that led my eyes up to her ever growing biceps and they were now much bigger than mine, no contest.  With the ease of her motion to pick up the 40 pound kettlebell and hold it, I immediately knew my wife had not only put on some considerable mass, but had also gained a lot of strength as well. 

As she stood majestically beautiful on the scale, I ogled her from head to toe.  Jill was now full and powerful looking in every way.  Her calves bulged roundly and there even seemed to be muscle mass in front of her shin bone.  I didn’t even know you could grow muscle there.  Her strong, rounded quads in conjunction with her out-curved hamstring muscle stretched her tights material to the max.  Jill’s amazing ass had also grown and the beautiful, huge roundness of it projected amazing power.  Her waistline was not ripped, but you could sense its firmness and there was some separation visible on her side oblique muscles which now had a prominent and inflated look.  From the side, you would expect a woman to be pretty flat in the back, but not Jill.  My wife’s back now protruded outward behind her shoulder blades.  It seemed like there was muscle piled on top of muscle!  Their imposing size led my eye to her muscular expanding shoulders and bulging traps which connected to Jill’s thick powerful neck.  Jill did not have large breasts, but they seemed to swell outward due to the chest muscle growing beneath them. 

By now, I had a raging hard on as I stared at my beautiful buff wife.  She looked at me and then looked down at the scale reading.  Proving its accuracy, it read 219 pounds.  “I don’t believe it honey.” She said, “I really am 179 pounds.”  With that she looked down at my cock, fully erect and extending out of my briefs.  “Well” she spoke softly, “at least he seems pretty happy about it.”  I smirked, took a step towards my wife and said, “VERY…..VERY happy about it!”  I then reached my right arm around her thick mid-section, placed my left hand on her muscular round ass and kissed her bulging powerful shoulder.  Jill turned slightly and kissed the top of my head.  “I wish we could make love right now honey, but I have to meet Lisa and I’m already running late.  She then quickly stepped off the scale and walked a few steps out of the bathroom. 

As she was standing next to the bed grabbing some no-show workout socks, I called her name quickly so she turned around to face me.  I then took two fast steps towards her, extended my arms and attempted to shove her onto our bed.  It was like hitting a brick wall and she barely moved.  Instinctively and lightning quick, Jill grabbed underneath my left armpit, swung me around and flung me onto the bed instead.  It happened in the blink of an eye, but the quickness and strength my wife possessed, was clearly superior to mine.  As I half rolled over to look at Jill, she extended her right arm, put her left hand on her waist, shook her hips and simultaneously wagged her finger saying, “Not now my love, there will be time for that later.”  She then slowly walked out of the room to meet Lisa for their workout, one muscle bulging and ass bouncing step at a time.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 05:13:56 am »

Photo Shoot

As my wife walked out to the drive way to get in her car, I peered through the bedroom window to watch her beautiful thigh and calf muscles bulge with every step.  I had become obsessed with watching every powerful movement she made.  Jill had no idea that every time she looked the other way, or walked out of a room, I was ogling her muscular body obsessively.  To me, it was exhilarating to watch her muscles move and flex and relax by her every movement.  After several muscle bulging steps, Jill arrived at the car, swung open the door and gracefully hopped inside.  As she backed out of the drive way, I could see the large muscles in her arm bulge while she turned the steering wheel and drove away.

I quickly threw on some workout shorts and headed out for a nice 8 mile run.  It burned a ton of calories and really helped keep my abs nicely defined.  After the run, I went into the back yard for 30 minutes of sit ups followed by a cool down swim.  After a quick shower I called Jill’s cell to see when she would be bringing her gorgeous ass home for a mid-day sexathon…or so I hoped!!!  Her phone rang and just when I thought it was going to her voicemail, it was answered.  “Hey babe.” I said, “Hey Tiger.” Someone other than Jill answered back.  I was speechless for just a second as I tried to figure out who it was.  “It’s Lisa, Davey.  You didn’t forget my voice already did you?”  “Of course not Lis, you just caught me off guard.  How’s Leg Day going?” I asked.  “It’s unreal Tiger.” She said, “We’re both pushing crazy hard and we’ll be puking later I’m sure.”  “Damn!” I replied. “You guys have been going nuts ever since you got back from Vegas.  I know Jill put on some serious size already, have you too?”  “Come find out later.” Lisa replied. “Jill’s coming over after our workout to take the Explode Supplements progress pics we have to send in every week.”  “Sounds Great!” I replied, “See you at your house in an hour!”  “grrrrr Tiger, Can’t wait to see you again.” Lisa replied and she hung up the phone.

I ate an apple, a banana and some nuts for lunch and grabbed a quick shower.  Once out of the shower I took a quick look in the mirror and actually looked at myself.  We get so accustomed to who we are, that we don’t really analyze ourselves in the mirror.  Sure enough, I looked pretty damn thin and my arms seemed exceptionally skinny to me.  I guess I started to feel a bit apprehensive heading over to Lisa’s house knowing I would be the proverbial runt of the litter around her, Jill and Louie.   I figured covering up might hide some of my recent weight loss, so I threw on a pair of jeans and a ¾ sleeved softball t-shirt from me and Jill’s old softball team.  The jeans were a waist 32” and getting looser by the day so I grabbed a belt to tighten them up.  Since it was summer, I hadn’t worn pants in a while and even on the smallest hole, the belt didn’t tighten far enough to help.  Although the pants were too loose, surprisingly enough to me, the softball shirt fit great.  I expected to be swimming in it, but apparently it must have shrunk a bit after dozens of trips through the washer and dryer.  As a last ditch effort to tighten up my pants I grabbed one of Jill’s leather belts.  It had multiple holes and I was able to finally secure my pants so they weren’t falling down as I walked.

I knew the girls weren’t drinking while on their Explode program, but eventually they would, so I brought a nice bottle of wine and some fruit, I hate showing up places empty-handed.  Sure enough, the directions Lisa texted me were spot on and I saw Jill’s car in the drive way.  I parked and walked up to the door.  Right after ringing it, I tried to stick my chest out just a bit, knowing immediately I certainly didn’t look any bulkier.  The door opened and Lisa smiled widely when she saw me.  I couldn’t believe how fucking big she was and my jaw dropped to the floor.  Lisa was wearing very small purple workout shorts which were barely bigger than bikini bottoms and an equally small black workout bra.  She had grown her beautiful black hair out a bit and it was now shoulder length.  Her quads and calves were huge and muscular, bulky from her massive weight gain and they looked ridiculously powerful.  Even though they were no longer ripped, with each step she took towards me pounds of muscle flexed and relaxed.  She also had the teardrop muscle on each side of her knee cap and I wanted to caress her mounds of leg muscle immediately.  Although her stomach bulged slightly as she had put on a little extra weight, it turned me on as I really like a strong powerful torso on a woman.  That however, was easily overshadowed by her massively rounded shoulders and bulging biceps.  Compared to the last time I saw Lisa, it looked like she had inflated herself greatly.

I quickly put the fruit and wine down to give Lisa a hug.  As usual, she grabbed me tightly and hoisted me into the air.  “Good to see you again Tiger.” Lisa said as she made her usual feline growling noise.  As I tried to answer, Lisa tightened her grasp so immensely, that I couldn’t even breath….I just wheezed softly.  She laughed at my efforts and said, “What’s the matter babe am I getting too strong for you?”  I was still wheezing and completely unable to answer.  Lisa’s grip was even more powerful than before and I knew she was enjoying showing it off.  “You may have noticed I’ve put on a little size Tiger; well, I’ve put on some strength too.”  She bragged.  She spun me around a couple of times and then finally, Lisa lightly loosened her massive grip on me and I was able to take a full breathe or two.  “What do you think?” Lisa asked.  “Awesome!” I replied, “Just Awesome!”  Lisa liked my response, put me down and gave me a pretty nice, slow, wet kiss on the lips.  She then took a step back and said, “Watch this.”  I looked down and Lisa had relaxed her right quad and began to shake it back and forth.  What seemed like pounds and pounds of muscle shot back and forth several times from left to right and back again.  It was almost mesmerizing, seeing so much muscle on her leg, and then, in an instant, Lisa flexed her quads and all the muscle stopped violently and shot up to attention.  I was speechless so Lisa did it again two more times.  I became erect in seconds and Lisa knew she had achieved the desired effect.  She then took a step towards me, patted my cock and picked up the wine and fruit. 

“Thanks Tiger.” She said, and then she walked into the house saying, “Follow me Dearie.”  I swallowed several times in disbelief as I walked behind Lisa into the house.  Her legs bulged so beautifully with each step, I just couldn’t even imagine how powerful Lisa felt walking around on them all day.

We arrived in a small room to the right of Lisa’s kitchen.  There stood my gorgeous wife in a pair of very small black workout shorts, identical in size to Lisa’s.  Her legs were pumped to the max from her 2 plus hour workout with Lisa and I had never seen them so huge and muscular.  “Holy Shit Honey!”  I said, “Your legs are massive!”  She grinned and walked over to me.  With every step, the muscle bulged like never before and for the first time ever, I honestly felt small and meek in her presence.  The rest of Jill looked amazing as well, but her Quads and Calves had obviously responded very well to her training…especially because of the Explode Pre and Post workout supplements she was on.  I could see the incredible amount of confidence written all over my wife’s face as she approached me.  I reached out instinctively and wrapped my arms around Jill’s muscular torso.  She wrapped her muscle bound arms around my shoulders and pretty much enveloped me in her grasp.  We shared a long, passionate, wet kiss and then Lisa said, “I have an extra room for you two Love-Birds if you need it!”  Jill and I laughed and released our grasp on each other.

Jill took a step back, looked at me and said, “Hey, is that my belt?”  I looked down and noticed that, although my softball shirt fit me perfectly in the shoulders and arms, it was a bit short in the torso and didn’t even cover up Jill’s belt I was wearing.  I looked up and said, “Yea babe, sorry, I haven’t worn jeans in a while and these 32’s are a bit loose.  My belt doesn’t even have a notch small enough for my smaller waist.”   She then got a puzzled look on her face and said, “Is that MYYYY softball shirt?”  I kind of looked down again at the arm length and fit and said, “No Honey, it’s mine.”  She reached out her right arm and easily turned me sideways, then pulled out the tag from the neck and said, “Hmmmm, since when did you start wearing size Women’s-Large?”  “No way!” I replied in shock.  “Yep.’ She said, “That’s my softball shirt you’re wearing, I don’t even think I could fit in it anymore.”  I was embarrassed and my face immediately turned bright red.  Jill sensed it and said, “Oh, isn’t that cute, I can give you all my old shirts that don’t fit me anymore.”  I was still too embarrassed to respond so Jill leaned in and gave me another quick kiss.

I took a look over at Lisa and she had a wry smile and gave me her signature wink.  “Ok, Ok.” She said, “Let’s take these pictures.”  I was still in awe of the girls as they walked around the room, wearing almost nothing with muscles bulging everywhere.  Lisa directed Jill through a series of poses, front lat spread, front double bi’s, side chest, rear lat spread, double rear biceps and finally side triceps.  Jill wasn’t cut as I mentioned earlier, but the sheer size she was putting on was amazing.  I was fully hard and could barely contain myself.  As Lisa finished the last pic, I walked up to Jill and grabbed her biceps in my left and right hands.  My hands seemed way too small and it was like I was grabbing onto a street pole, they were so thick and firm.  As I grabbed Jill’s massive arms, she reached up under my armpits and began to lift me off the ground.  I was airborne for only a moment or two and just an inch or two off the ground, but Jill had tested her strength and got a huge grin on her face when she realized she could lift me off the ground.  Jill then smashed her face into mine and we began making out passionately, almost violently.  Jill’s grip on me tightened and I felt totally in her control at that moment.  She shoved me against the wall and pushed my body tightly against the flat hard surface with her huge and powerful left thigh.  I was now completely immobilized and felt powerless in this moment.  Even though I was paralyzed in Jill’s forceful hold, a sense of content and enjoyment came over me.  I was enjoying every second in her arms and wanted it to last indefinitely.  We made out for 15 or 20 more seconds and then both heard Lisa say “Cut!”  We both laughed and I looked over at Lisa.  She smiled and said, “Well, that’ll make a nice video!”  “You got that on Video?” I asked. “Yep.” She answered, “and in Super HD to boot.” “Bet you didn’t know you met a girl who could Sweep-You-Off-Your-Feet, did you Tiger?”  I laughed to hide the bit of embarrassment I felt, first for wearing Jill’s old softball shirt, and second, for being literally Lifted Off the Ground by my wife.

Jill grabbed the HD camera and Lisa stood in her place by the backdrop Lisa had put up for the photos.  It was simply a white background, but that was the point since it didn’t distract the viewer from the muscular body being photographed.  As Jill began to photograph Lisa, I simply stood back and ogled my wife’s muscle bound legs.  As she bent and squatted to get the right photo angle of Lisa, her legs flexed powerfully.  It was sending me into an extremely heightened state of arousal and I actually had to look away to keep from cuming in my pants.  Following her poses, I told Jill to give me the camera and I’d take some pics of the two of them.  Jill reached her muscular arm over and handed me the camera.

I began to just keep taking pictures every 5 seconds or so and told them to pose together, hug and basically just have fun.  Jill and Lisa hit several biceps and quad poses together and it was simply amazing.  They had both put on significant size and their off season muscle was big and bulky looking.  I preferred Jill to be a little more defined, but to see the mass was damn impressive too.  After several shots of that, I asked them to face each other, both look towards me, flex their outside arm and lift their back legs into a hamstring pose.  It was just as impressive as I had imagined it.  Both of the girls had buff legs and the hamstring muscle popped out beautifully.  This also makes the ass stick out and with all of the weight on one leg, both of their front leg quads were flexed to the max.  I took 3 or 4 pics of that and then asked them to stand facing each other and hug.  It was incredible to watch their two muscle bound bodies slap against the other.  Again, this profile view of the girls was amazing and I enjoyed watching them caress their powerful forms as they embraced.  I simply watched their arm muscles bulge as they flex and relaxed while feeling each other’s torso and back muscles.  Their amazing glutes also popped out as they were well rounded and had grown with the girls recent weight gains as well!

We finally finished our little impromptu photo shoot and I was hard as a rock.  Watching these two muscle babes pose and caress each other’s amazing bodies was ridiculous.  Lisa quickly walked out of the room and told me she’d be right back.  I asked Jill to hit a few more poses and took pictures to capture this amazing moment.  Just then, Lisa walked back into the room.  “Put these on Tiger…I want to take a few pics of you and Jill.”  “No way.” I said, “No need for me to show off my huge muscles and embarrass you guys!”  She and Jill laughed but Lisa meant it. “C’mon Davey, it’ll be fun and you never know how long this whole joy ride will last….just throw on the shorts and top.”  I looked over at Jill and said, “Really???”  She winked back and said, “Sure hon, it’ll be fun.”  I shook my head and took off my shirt and pants.  I pulled on the pair of Louis board shorts Lisa had given me.  They were ridiculously loose and there was no way I could wear them.  Lisa hurried out of the room to fetch a different pair of shorts while I put on the tank top she gave me.  It was obviously one of her tank tops, was black and had “Explode Supplements” written on it.  It wasn’t too tight actually and fit quite well.  Lisa walked back in the room and threw me a pair of her neon green Nike women’s running shorts.  “Like those are going to fit!” I said.  “Who knows Tiger.” She replied, “give ‘em a try.”  I leant down and began pulling the shorts on, they did have a little elasticity to them and although the waist was a bit tight, they actually fit a hell of a lot better than Louie’s shorts.  “Perfect!” Lisa said, “Let’s shoot.”  I was barefoot and wearing just the tight shorts and tight tank top.  As I stood next to my wife in bright light, I immediately felt puny. 

Lisa started directing the shoot and said, “Ok guys, compare biceps.”  I was to Jill’s right and flexed my left arm.  She flexed her right arm next to mine.  My arm made a cut muscle but it was small compared to the mass in my wife’s biceps.  Jill seemed both surprised and amused that her arm was now undeniably larger than mine and gave it a squeeze.  “Small, huh babe?” she questioned.  “Are you OK with that?” I asked.  Jill just got a big grin from ear to ear, winked and said, “Yah babe…I think I can work with that.”  “Good” I replied and I winked back at her.  Next Lisa asked us to flex our thighs next to each other.  Now this battle was long over.  I was skinny and lean while Jill had always had meaty legs which had recently become downright massive!  As we flexed our thighs side by side, Jill’s seemed twice as large as mine.  As you may know, a woman has longer legs, proportionally, than a man…roughly ½ of a women’s height are legs while only 3/8 of a man’s height.  That said, my legs were about 26.5 inches of my 5’10” height.  Jill’s legs were almost 35” of her 5’9” height.  So her massive and long thighs and calves dwarfed my shorter limbs.  I had taken anatomy in school and knew of this disproportion, but to be standing next to it and witnessing my wife’s incredibly powerful gams made me weak in the knees.  While flexing, I reached down and grabbed Jill’s powerful thigh.  “God Damn!” Lisa exclaimed, “That is fucking Awesome Jill.”  We both looked up at Lisa and laughed as she continued to shot pics.  Right then, standing side by side, Jill reached around my waist and held me tightly to her torso.  The grip was amazingly powerful and again, I was paralyzed in her hold.  Jill then bent to her left, easily lifting me up as her powerful thigh supported my weight against it.  “You’re really getting light babe.” She said to me as we gazed in each other’s eyes. “You’re really getting strong babe.” I replied.  We began to kiss passionately.  It was surprisingly invigorating to be partially suspended in air by my wife as we embraced lustfully.  I was now hard as a rock and my cock was busting out of Lisa’s tight running shorts.

Jill put me down and pulled me into Lisa’s bathroom.  We entered the room and Jill turned to close the door.  From behind, I wrapped my arms around her massive torso.  I could feel the power she contained and felt vitalized in her presence.  She grabbed my right arm and easily spun me around so that she was now holding me from behind.  Jill pulled me down slightly in front of her, reached down with her head and neck and began kissing me intensely on the side of the face and started licking my ear.  At the same time, she reached down with her left hand and began massaging my excited cock.  My wife began stroking me slowly but then increased speed to maximize my pleasure.  I put my left arm down on her left arm to get her to stop before I climaxed.  But her arm was too powerful and not only could I not stop its movement, I didn’t even slow it in the least.  Jill kissed, and licked and stroked over and over again.  I was now grabbing her powerful, muscular left forearm with one hand and caressing her massive right thigh with the other.  I was being forcibly jerked off by my wife as she passionately licked, sucked and kissed my left ear, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.  I wanted to have sex with Jill, but some sort of heightened state of power and control had come over her and I was simply a pawn to her sexual wishes at this point.   The erotic pleasure I was feeling, both from the amazing hand job Jill was giving me and also the sense of undeniable strength I felt in her became too much.  I climaxed and began to shoot my load.   My wife realized this immediately and quickly leaned down to take my cock in her mouth.  With some finger stroking and mouth motion, Jill finished me off, drinking every last drop of the remaining cum I spurted.  She then sucked it a few moments more, just to make sure I was fully satisfied.

Totally fulfilled, I leaned back slightly against the bathroom wall.  Jill straddled me and leaned down so that our faces were just an inch or so apart.  I could see the true passion in her eyes and she whispered softly, “I think I love you more than ever Davey.  I want you so badly, always, and I don’t ever want to lose you.”  “You never will my love.” I whispered back. “You never will!”  With that, Jill grabbed my hand and held it to her crotch.  It was wet as she had climaxed too while she satisfied me.  Just the act of controlling me while pleasuring me had turned her on so deeply, that she too had become wet.  I didn’t know exactly what that meant, but her newfound passion would excite and change our sex lives forever.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View