Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:01:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected  (Read 37502 times)

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:37:00 pm »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Little Gothic

Repentance

The Little Gothic
by Elmanouche

My second story. About Lili.

In english this time, please bear with the mistakes there may be (surely there is...) as it is not my mother language. Even better, point them me out. ;)
Anyway, yet another classical female muscle growth story.  Enjoy.

- Elmanouche.

I   Discovery

My name is Lili, yeah it’s a lame introduction, but it needs a start. I’m not proud of my first name, but since twenty-three years I wear it, I got used to it. I’m small, just 5’2” and thin, and to my sorrow, no breasts to speak of. I tried to eat more, but when it’s full, it’s full, so I never weight more than a hundred pounds. I suppose I have a pretty face, cute being mostly said. Dark brown eyes, and long black hair, having a cream white skin and a shy nature, it’s naturally I went into Gothic move when I was a teenager. It wasn’t by complicity or affection for that fad, but so people would leave me in peace and to piss off my mother. So I’m dressed in black all the time, some black make-up, I don’t go out much and, of course, don’t like sun. In my family, they nicknamed me The Vampire. And in the heights of my happiness, I work in a Gothic shop called the ‘Mortadem’, which sells goth’ clothes with a large size stall. The store being poorly visited, I often get bored stiff at work.
   To sum up, I was bored to death. I wanted to change my way of life, but no motivation or courage to do so. And change to what? I knew I was a bit concealed in my current life, but I didn’t know where to go, and nothing brought me the urge to a change. The stuck-in-the-mud life I had, even if insipid at times, was convenient or at least satisfying to me.

So here I am behind my cash desk, on this gloomy Friday afternoon. And as I could do all my duties on the morning, I was day-dreaming on my chair, waiting for a probable customer. I played some patience to kill time, cleaned my desk and emptied the trash cans. I was waiting.
   The entrance bell rang. A stall was blocking my view of the door, so I stood up. The person had entered the shop and was starting to look at the clothes. I was just dumbfounded when she appeared to me, it was a woman. And what a woman, a giant one, at least a head taller, and far more built than me. I noticed her hoodie was stretched at some points. She exhaled an intoxicating feeling of confidence and power. She turned her head slightly revealing her profile, she was beautiful. I’m no lesbian, but my heart skip a beat when she landed her green eyes on me. I tried to regain composure and walked toward this ‘apparition’.
“Hello Miss, may I help you?” I asked in a monotonous tone.
“Ah.” Gasped the woman “Er, yes, if you please. I have… gained a bit of weight…? And in my memories there were large size here, so…” She said embarrassed.
“I see, follow me.”
   I lead her in front the large size section and the woman started to look at the clothes, scratching her chin. I saw a bump appear in her sleeve, and I don’t know what took me but I started touching it with my finger. I couldn’t apprehend why it was there, it was hard. I couldn’t grasp that such beautiful woman had such muscled arm, or wasn’t it muscles? The woman was looking at me, amused. I stopped right away blushing.
“S-Sorry. I… It’s…”
“…The first time you see a woman like me.” She completed.
“Yes.”
   I was red from shame and hopefully entrance bell rang announcing new customer arrival. I gathered myself up.
“I… Let you take a look? Fittings room are behind on the right. I come back to you quickly.”
   I stormed away welcoming the visitors. It was two men, one already of the house’s black and thin, the other one was a huge guy with a big shot face. I served them calmly, while the woman was gone to try some clothes. I couldn’t help but think about her naked body, wondering how it would look like. I guided my customers who started watching a stall and went back to the large size section. When the woman got out, I was waiting her. She tried a purple short sleeves t-shirt and a black baggy pants. I was devouring her with my eyes, her visible muscled arms danced like an invitation to touch. The t-shirt was fighting tight, curving slightly around her powerful chest. The pants, though loose, were skin-tight around her gluteus, and tissue was stretched around her magnificent thighs.
“It fits you well.” I said trying to hide my arousal.
“Too well, I need a size or two bigger…” She began to say when the sinister man was heard talking with buddy.
“Fucking check this out! She should stop the hormones... She looks like a dude!”
   She was unreactive, keeping on glancing at herself in the mirror, I was embarrassed.
“Hmmm, I’ll try a size larger.” She said to me.
   His buddy whispered something we couldn’t hear and the big man laughed.
“Ha! That’s right!” He said while moving to the cash register.
   I went relieved to my desk, paid them in and then rapidly back toward this Amazon.
“I’m sorry…” I said upon arrival. “Oh, but it’s far too large!”
“You don’t have to apologies for people’s stupidity. And yes… I intend to fill it.” She answered, blushing.
“Fill it with…?” I was pointing her biceps.
“Yep!”
   She flexed her arm, her biceps rising the size of an orange. I was there, stuck, half opened mouth, trying to grasp the information of those muscles deployed in front of me. She must have sensed my touch envy, because she stepped forward and took my hand.
“C’mon…” She said.
   I didn’t wait and put my small hand on her massive arm, I squeezed the hard as wood muscle which vibrate under her silk skin.
“Wooaa…” Was all I could mutter.
   She smiled at me while flexing her biceps up and down, my fingers forced to spread apart when at its highest peak.
“Right, every good thing has an end. I need to finish my shopping!”
   I woke up from my dream and took off my hand.

She went out with many clothes, all too large for her, but I learnt she’s named Lucie. I finished somehow my day at work, still shocked by my encounter. But I was also furiously excited, so as soon as I got back in my little flat, I started masturbating hungrily. I had to release that sexual tension and I was fingering myself like mad while thinking at Lucie sculptural body. Orgasm came violently, powerfully and I fell on my bed in a satisfied rattle.
   It had never happened. She had shaken my perception of femininity, even though I was not endowed on that part. And that woman was putting doubts on my sexual desires. I saw myself as a straight, classical girl, hoping to find a gentle and tender man. But now, I didn’t know.
   I rose up and stood in front of my mirror. I flexed my arm, but of course nothing appeared, not even the shadow of a bump. My eyes was stuck on my reflection and, out of curiosity, tried to figure me with her muscle built. I figured well as I could sense my inner part warming up.
“Is that what you want?”
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Forum Saradas

solitariodude

Re: The little Gothic [FMG]
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 12:13:54 am »
Good story so far. No problem understanding even with a few mistakes. K for that and hope to read more :thanks:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 09:21:49 am »
I like it a lot and can't wait for the continuation!

I guess this is the same Lucie from "Sérieux?".
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 09:55:36 am »
Thanks solitariodude and  El_Roy.
And yes, she is. If you read the diaologue, you'll notice they are same. As it is the same scenne decrribed from two point of view.
I had fun doing that. xD
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 03:40:09 pm »
Part II.
Meet Aline, her best friend.
Feedback are welcome. :)

Have a good reading.
II Let's do it!

I thought about weight lifting for a few days, then I just lost it. How could such skinny and petite girl like me become muscular? I gathered some tips and tricks from the net, and started looking for women bodybuilders. Many of them were abusing steroids or weren’t as pretty as Lucie. But what occurred to me is: It takes time, you need good genes and might need drug help. I could comply with the time, but I knew I don’t have good genes, nor I wanted to take drugs. I don’t smoke and barely drink alcohol.
   I was in that state of mind when the intercom rang.
“Yeah?”
“That’s me Aline.”
“M’kay.”
   Aline is my best, and almost, only friend. We’ve known each other for decades, well, two decades, our mothers were friends. And we went on same schools up to high school. She’s a 5’8” one-hundred thirty pounds bomb. Sparkling blue eyes, high cheekbones, ravishing auburn hair running down her back, a mouth you long to kiss. Her body was like her face, perfect, perky D cup breasts, thin waist and alluring butt. With her sensual voice, she didn’t have trouble finding a man, hell, they were suing her. She’s also brilliant, her pharmaceutical research studies were about to come to an end with a thesis. She already had a job in a lab, working on some obscure projects. On top of that, she was a jock, any sport she touched she’d master it in no time.
   I always marvelled at how she kept me by her side, even though it was apparent we weren’t on the same league. Maybe my calm composure, maybe I was keeping her grounded because she’s quite the bulldozer at times. On any case, I praised our friendship and hoped it would last forever.

She knocked at the door and entered without waiting on a signal. She was soaked wet from the rain, and put her coat on a chair.
“Oh, lemme grab you a towel.”
   She dried her hair, her face looked sad somehow, I could see that she had cried as her eyes were slightly red.
“Aline…?” I started to ask but she grabbed me in a hug. I felt her sobbing on my shoulder. I placed my hands on her back, holding the hug.
“There, there.”
   We stood like this for a few minutes before she finally let me go, I gave her a handkerchief.
“Thanks… And sorry ‘bout tha’…”
“No worries hun.”
   We sat on the couch and I tried to comfort her. She‘d been dump by her boyfriend, Franck. A douchbag in my opinion, but Aline seemed rather hooked so I tolerated him. So, after about an hour of girlie talk, I saw her convinced that it was a good thing and that she’ll met a better one. Meeting one I was sure, a better one I didn’t know, she had a tendency to find jerks. But she was smiling again, and laughing out loud at my lame jokes.
“Aahh, I needed tha’” She said catching her breath. “Y’know how light me up.”
“Heh.” I said raising my shoulders. “I know you.”
“Yes you do… By the way, how you doin’?”
   I was taken aback by her question, not that she’s not concerned about me but she usually doesn’t ask it that way, that bluntly.
“I… I’m fine I guess?”
“You guess? C’mon! Nothing new?”
   I sure had something new, but I wasn’t feeling comfortable about that yet.
“Not really.” I lied.
   She looked at me with her blue eyes, I felt penetrated as if she was reading my mind.
“You lil’ liar!” She then jumped on me and started tickling madly on my sides.
“Aaaaaahhhhh, ok, ok, I give, I give!!”
I couldn’t compete physically with her. And if there was one person in the world I could tell something like that, it was Aline.
“Ok, so what is it?”
“It’s… Nothing really, I swear… It’s just…” I didn’t know where to start.
“mmhmm?” She was waiting, and she wouldn’t leave before knowing it.
“I want to…”
“Yeeeaaah?”
“Promise me you won’t mock me.”
“Y’know I can’t.”
“Right, promise me you will mock me but stay comprehensive.”
   She glanced at me thoughtfully.
“Wow, seems serious. I won’t mock you.”
“I wanna be muscled.”
   She looked at me surprised, she wasn’t expecting that.
“Huh? Muscled?”
“Yeah… Weird huh? You can mock me.”
“No, no. For once you ‘want’ somethin’. I can’t make fun of you on tha’. But… Why? What’s the story?”
   I told her about my meeting with Lucie, how she looked, how it felt, how I felt, how I masturbated like I never did before.
“Wow… Ok, show me.”
   I grabbed my laptop and showed her some female bodybuilder pictures. She looked at them, carefully. I think she had something in mind, because she had that serious look, like when she’s working.
“Many of them are just gross… But that Alina Popa is pretty. You have a cutter face though.” She said.
“Thanks… And Lucie was about her size. I think.”
“So you wanna be like tha’?”
“Yeah…” I said in a sigh.
“I suppose it takes time?”
“Yes.”
“Drugs?”
“Some use steroids, or hormones.”
“Hmmm.” She grimaced.
“I don’t want to take any.”
“And you’re righ’, those are some nasty things.”
   She started browsing those sculptural bodies, silently. She was glancing at some, passing through others. And after a few minutes, she said while laying her back on the couch:
“Righ’, if you ever start hittin’ the gym, lemme know, I’ll help you ou’.”
“Huh? Help me out? How come?”
“Well, now that my thesis is almost complete, I have more time. I could use it to tone up back to my high school shape, and thus train with you and cheer you up. I know you have some motivation problems at times.”
“Oh… If you train with me you’ll get as big as Lucie in no time while I try to catch up…”
“Oh, no, I’ll stick on cardio/fitness. As for why, I’d love to have a lil’ brick house friend.” She grinned.
   I was looking at her, happily.
“Ok, let’s do it!”
Georges Abitbol

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:12:20 am »
I like the way this is going! Please continue!

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 07:57:34 am »
And here is part III.
Lili doesn't have good genes... Nor luck.
III Where am I?

It has been eight months since I started working out, slightly after Aline’s visit. And like she said, she’s been helping me. Motivation mostly, but also some advices on schedules and such. She was kind of my coach. I was training five times a week, on evenings, Aline coming along on three of them, doing her cardio/fitness exercises. The gym was crowded because we had to come after work, like everyone else. A bit of an annoyance to us, the crowd being a bit oppressive to me, and every single man was lurking at Aline. During those eight months, she had become even more beautiful, her body toning up everywhere, her abs almost visible, her waist even thinner, her butt rounder and her breast perkier. I was a lurker too, watching her working on those voluptuous glutes was quite a show I had trouble to take my eyes off.
   On the other hand, my own progress weren’t as visible. I had gained a good eighteen pounds, taking me up to one-hundred and seventeen. So instead of skinny, I was thin. At least I was starting to get some bump on my arms, and my legs were getting curves, at last. Overall, I was happy with my results, but it was a bit frustrating when compared to Aline or even… Lucie, who came more and more to the store, bigger every time.

Because of the workouts, Aline and I were spending a lot of time together and our relationship changed slightly. We were even closer, sleeping at each other’s house regularly after a training and a girlie evening. It was such evening, we were at Aline’s place, chilling out on her sofa with some TV show on the background.
“..And I’m quite proud of wha’ you did so far!” She were saying.
“Nah, you’re just flattering me.” I answered, I was flexing my small biceps and she was checking it out.
“Still, you were just skin and bones…”
“You should have seen Lucie at the shop today… She was humongous. Really.”
“Oh, she came today too?”
“Yeah for the last time as it seems. She’s moving out of town with her boyfriend.”
“Was she that big?”
“Big is small compared to her. She was beasty, arms bigger than my chest. Bulbous pecs and jutting traps engulfing her head… I almost came when, for tease, she flexed her abs. She was beyond description, an eight pack with each ball of muscle bigger than your bi’s, Aline, and I’d so want to be like her. And her thighs… My god her thighs. You’ll say I’m crazy, but I wanted to snuggle against them.”
“Hmmm… I would have liked being there! Seems like someone who has few myostatin.”
“Myostatin?”
“It’s a protein produced by the body, it has several functions but its main one is inhibiting the muscle grow. The more you have, the less muscle you get.”
“I must have tons then…”
“Don’t worry, you’ll get there somehow.”

I still had the feeling Aline was hiding something from me. But I couldn’t figure what. She moved on the sofa and laid her head on my shoulder. I looked at her surprised.
“Y’know, I’m really proud of you.” She said.
“You told me that yes… Even if I don’t get why.”
“You should be more confident about yourself, hun. You’re going to gym every time, not missing one training. You bulked up. You should trust in you. And most importantly, you helped me. Thanks to you, I overcame my break up with Franck… I have faith in you.”
   She paused slightly, her blue eyes landed on mine. She was looking at me with such tenderness, and I was feeling her breasts pressing against my arm and chest. I don’t know what took me, but I kissed her. We hold the kiss for a few seconds before she broke it.
“No!” She gasped… “No… Sorry I… I can’t.”
   I just gathered what I’ve just done, and looked at her with guilty eyes.
“S-sorry… I don’t know what…”
“No. It’s okay. I… Met someone and I didn’t told you about him because I’m not sure if it will… Last.”
“So… Does it mean you…?”
“Stop. I… I think you should go home. You have your lil’ trip to prepare, haven’t you?” She said coldly, though I sensed some embarrassment.
   I was taking a train the day after to join my cousin. A one month green holidays in the mountains. I stood up and gathered my stuff.
“I’m… I’m sorry Aline. You were saying nice things and…”
“Nope. Stop, Lili, we’ll discuss this when you’ll get back. Okay? Take care of yourself.” She interjected.
“You too.” I struggled to say.
   And I left, I was anxious that I might have broken something with her. Was I falling for her? I didn’t know.

I had prepared my luggages and was at the station, hopping on my train. My place was at the train’s end and I was looking for it, walking through the people and alleys. I moved out my stuff and took my seat. A few minutes later, the train departed, on time, for its five hours journey.
   I ate a small lunch, and started to read a book, hoping to fall asleep as to shorten the travel. I had been reading for half an hour, and my eyes started to close, rocked by the train’s rolling, enveloping myself in to the sleep’s darkness.

Darkness. Sounds, people running. Deafening explosions. And still that darkness. A fireman? I see fire, a lot’s of fire. My head hurt, my ears hurt. I didn’t sense my body. Darkness. Enveloping securing darkness. New sounds echoes in my head. Calm ones, loving ones.
“I miss you…” Mom?
“…Remember when I was carrying you on my shoulders and…” Dad? Memories?
   More darkness. Then more voices.
“I… I love you… And I’m so sorry…”
   It felt good in darkness. Cries?
“Please, come back… There’s so much I need to tell you…” A-Aline?
   It suddenly got cold in darkness. A blurry sound, like a song… Birds? The blurry sound got clearer, yes, it was birds. I felt weird. Why was I laying on a bed? I tried opening my eyes, and a violent light forced me to shut them down quickly. It hurt so bad I moaned and turned my head away. I then felt a hand taking mine.
“Lili?”
   Lili? That’s me. A violent headache hit on, as I tried to open my eyes again.
“Lili!!”
   Was it Aline…?
“…” I tried to speak but I couldn’t hear a sound. I then heard a frenetic click on something and rapid footsteps walking away.
“Mrs Galmont! Mrs Galmont! She’s awake!”
   More footsteps, I managed to open my eyes on the third attempt and I could stand it, everything looked blurry and white. I tried looking on my left, where my hand was taken, by turning my head, it was heavy on the pillow. A human shadow was looking at me, making my vision easier by toning down the lights. Aline was crying while talking.
“Lili… You’re back… you’re gonna be ok now…” She said with such tenderness, sobbing slightly.
   My sight felt better, and I could almost see Aline’s face, soaked with tears.
“A..line?” I managed to say.
“Yes! That’s me! Welcome back doll…” She said while laughing and crying at same time.
“Wh… Where am I?”
Georges Abitbol

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 03:46:25 pm »
Part IV.
What can I say... I'm a romantic dude.

Have a good reading.

IV Revelations

My train had derailed, killing one-hundred and forty-four people, there were few survivors, and I was one of them. My luck came from me sitting at the train’s end, and being asleep when the accident took place. I just had a broken arms and many scratches, but also a head trauma, which caused my coma. I ‘slept’ for seven months.
   At first I was scared because I couldn’t move my body, but doctors told me it was because of my muscles atrophy and lethargy state. And surely I could move them slightly after a little while.
   It has been a week since I woke up. I saw many faces, Aline had warned anyone she knew. My family of course, my cousin where I was supposed to go, some of our friends and even Lucie. How she got the news is mystery, but I was happy to see her humongous self. What annoyed me is hearing I had lost most of my muscles, weighting now a poor eighty-five pounds, even with the electrodes help they install for coma patients, which supposedly refrain the atrophy.
   Aline came almost every day, spending her afternoons with me, talking with Dr Bari, bringing me news. It was a beautiful Friday noon, I just had my lunch and Aline was sit on a chair reading me a book. I was feeling a bit down.
“Say Aline.” She stopped.
“Yes?”
“Shouldn’t you go work? I can manage myself now.”
“I suppose you can. Though I asked my bosses a week off as soon as you woke up. I might have lost my pay bonus but I don’t care, I can be persuasive.”
“Yeah, you can.” I laughed. “And thank you for doing so. I’m good for a two/three month’s re-education, am I not?”
   She closed her book.
“Hmmm, we’re plannin’ somethin’ new for you. It should be shorter than tha’.”
“Don’t have I a word on it?”
“Oh, indeed. But I think you’ll like tha’.”
   Dr Bari came in at that moment, holding a folder.
“Hello Miss Ballet, ate well?”
“I tried.”
“Good! Well, I have good news. You’ll start your re-education soon. With Miss Folgent’s Lab help, you’ll start a new program, which is still experimental.”
“Huh?!”
“Of course we’ll need your agreement. But I checked everything, and I can assure you this new medication is safe. They are on the lasts certifications before market release. And the results on human testing have been… Awesome is the word. You should be running and jumping around in three or four weeks.” He said enthusiastically, before adding. “Three patient of this service have already took this treatment, and it worked like a charm.”
“Ok! Sold. Where do I sign?” I said laughing, Aline was remaining silent on her chair, smiling oddly at me.
“All right. I’ll come back later this afternoon with the papers and contracts. We still need those as it is not accredited yet. And you should be able to start next Monday. See you later.”
“Later, and thanks doctor.”
   I glanced at Aline who hadn’t said anything and was approaching.
“Wha’ the good Doctor forgot to mention is tha’ you’ll be in a special schedule.”
“Wh-what are you talking about?”
“I’ve convinced my colleagues tha’ we should test our drug ‘further’.”
“Drug?”
“Don’t worry, no side effects. Remember what is myostatin?”
“Hmmm. Yes, the thing which restrain the muscle grow?”
“Exactly. Roughly said, we created a synthetic molecule which block tha’ myostatin. It’s not tha’ simple of course, but we did it. And our bosses saw the commercial impact it can have. So they agreed fast on using you as a ‘demo’.”
“What!? I’m no guinea pig!”
   She looked at me surprised, then smiled warmly.
“No you’re not. But didn’t you want big meaty muscles? We wrote a test procedure, a first period of six month, including your recovery. Then depending on your results and if you want more, we add another six months.”
“Ok, you assure me this stuff is safe?”
“It is. They were already working on it when I got recruited. And I’ve been affected to this project since then.”
   I was looking at the roof, pondering the good and bad. Then Lucie muscular form flashed before my eyes.
“Ok, I’ll do it. So, you knew about that when I started weightlifting. Did you…?” I was about to ask but she interjected.
“Yes I would have gave you some. That’s why I was confident about your success. Your… Sad accident makes it legit. I just want your happiness hun…” She said holding my hand. “Which bring me to another news. You know you lost your apartment and job…”
“Hell yeah I know.”
“Well, what about living with me? Once you’ll be ou’ of here of course.”
   I stared at her surprised.
“It may be eight month ago, but for me it was last week that I…”
“I know… I know. I…”
   She stood up over me, her warm silk skin hand caressing my cheek, and she planted her luscious lips on mine, kissing me tenderly. The kiss lasted for ages, my heart was pounding heavily. When she sat back on her chair, still holding my hand I could see tears in her eyes.
“I’m sorry. When you kissed me back then, I freaked out. Though I wanted it, I wasn’t expecting you do so. As far as I remember, I think I always loved you. I was just puttin’ it aside or thought it was friendship. Maybe it was so obvious I wasn’t seein’ it. So when I heard on the radio tha’ a train goin’ to Pau had derailed, I went crazy, thought you were dead, but you ended up in a coma. And I was mad agains’ me not bein’ able to accept my feelin’s for you, not bein’ able to tell you tha’…”
   She stopped, sobbing slightly and catching her breath. She was about to talk again, but I spoke faster.
“But I’m alive now, and you just told me.” I smiled warmly. “When I kissed you, I thought it was the thing to do because, that’s how I felt and how I feel about you. Before I was just thinking of you as a sister, but I didn’t want that anymore. I wanted to be with you. To be your girl.”
“Heh, soon you’ll be my muscle girl.”
“Hell I’ll be your huge muscle girl.”
“Massive.” She kissed me.
“Meaty beasty juicy huge muscles.” I kissed back.
“Hmmm... I can’t wait.”
Georges Abitbol

Ozzyfm

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 04:00:25 pm »
Toujours aussi chouette! Dommage que ça ne soit pas en français, j'y trouve toujours plus de charmes...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 06:24:24 pm »
You are very quick to write and excellent in your storytelling. Please go ahead!

solitariodude

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:34 pm »
Heh, heh... I figured Aline's work in the pharma industry might play a role in some muscle for Lili. Thanks and K for continueing with an interesting and erotic story so far!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 07:12:32 am »
Also, some questions about the continuation:
- Will the Gothic culture be a part of the story? It is a different concept which is not very common in muscle growth stories as far as I know.
- Will the issue of breasts be addressed? Because breasts.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 08:39:23 am »
@ Ozzyfm : Merci! Et pour le français, elle est déjà quasiment écrite, donc ça viendra.

@ solitariodude : Thanks!

@ El_Roy_1999 : Those are good questions.
* For Gothic culture there will be some. But not much as for Lili it was more of an outlet to express herself. Now there is muscles...
* Well, if having big meaty pecs as breasts is enough, I suppose it is solved xD
Georges Abitbol

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 04:14:19 pm »
And fifth instalment.
Lili bulked up...

Good reading.
V Treatment

I just had a huge workout, then a huge dinner and I was in the bathroom admiring my huge body in the mirror. It has been six month that I started the myostatin blocker treatment, Aline had told me its real name but I forgot, too complicated. The thing was working awesomely.
   After only three weeks I had fully recovered from my coma, going from a weak eighty-five back to my old previous one-hundred pounds. The hardest moment were the first few days of the re-education. I was sore and tired rapidly, pains were running through my body. Some cramps would explode in my muscles leaving me defeated on ground, not wanting to move anymore, crying like a baby from suffering. I survived though, but I still had trouble ingesting the amount of food they were providing me with. They tried being progressive, but it wasn’t enough I suppose.
   When I recovered though, I was eating happily, seeing what good it was doing to my body. That’s when I became the ‘demo’ guinea pig. I met Aline’s colleagues who explained me their procedure – which I didn’t understood – and what they were expecting from me – which I totally understood. It was simple: train, eat and sleep. They would check me in once a month. Aline would be the ‘drug’ dealer, noting down quantities and such. I was to start with double the normal dosage. Sounded good to me. Of course I was paid during the program, paid to bulk-up, what could I ask more?
   Then I moved in with Aline, who was treating me like a princess, taking care of everything. At first I was thrilled, and discovery of our intimacy provided us some… Delightful moments. Though the testing was paid I didn’t want to live on someone’s hook, so I looked for a part-time job, finding one to my good old ‘Mortadem’, which is nice since they have large sized clothes. And it gave me some things to do aside from the eat/workout/sleep schedule I had.
   By the third month, doctors noticed that I was recovering from trainings much faster than people usually would. I was surprised, I didn’t know I had that ‘ability’. They told me it wasn’t in their product’s effect. Maybe I had this from the start but hadn’t figured. Anyway, they suggested me to use that and I began a new schedules, working out twice a day for one hour and a half to two hours, one in the morning, then one on the evening after work. Since I wanted some privacy, I found a small gym, not too far from Aline’s place, ‘Patrick’s Gym’. And I discovered after talking with the manager – who’s obviously named Patrick – that Lucie used to work out here. He even had bought more weight because she had outclassed what he already had. So I was all set to grow as much as I could.

I did grow. A lot. As I was staring at my reflection, flexing my meaty pecs. By this sixth month I was eating like four grown man a day, and pilling on muscles at a frenetic pace. I was weighting a whopping two-hundred and fifty-five pounds, which on my 5’2” frame was quite a sight. I had bulbous traps raising high on my bull neck. The B cup I had the first couple of months had gone, replaced by juicy pecs, and they offered more cleavage by now. I flared my wing like lats. I was panting watching at myself in the nude, my pectorals shadowing huge abdominal balls. My hips were rock solid and flaring out into two huge tree trunk thighs, with my calves exploding into two handball sized hearts. I was rock hard and ecstatic. I flexed my 22” guns and heard some footsteps.
“Wow…” That was Aline.
“You like?”
I turned my head toward her, and was about to lower my arms.
“Wait, hold the flex.”
   She came closer, and I felt her hand caressing my broad massive back. I could see her eyes above my head in the mirror, they seem in a trance. Her hands moved toward my mighty biceps and her lips planted on my neck.
“You’re becoming quite the beast… And I love that.” She said while pressing her D cup chest against my back.
“mmmhmmm.”
I flexed my biceps harder, spreading her fingers apart. She squirmed in delight.
“Don’t… Forget you have an appointment at the Lab with me tomorrow. We’ll decide if we take you to… The next level.”
“Yeah. And like I said, I’m in. I so want more.”
I was pulsing in rhythm my pecs, Aline placed her hands around them, feeling their hardness. I flexed hard, catching her fingers in my striated cleavage. I sensed she tried to escape, but barely managed to do so.
“Oh god! You’re so strong…” She moaned. “Come. I want you, now…” She said in her most sensual voice, as if I could resist her.
   I glanced at her face in the mirror, though she was taller I couldn’t see her body behind my massive self. I turned around and groped her firm butt in my small strong hands. She wrapped her legs around my waist and giggled while I was carrying her to our bedroom.

We were driving to our appointment, Aline was behind the steering wheel. On this summer, I was wearing a skin tight black tank top and black shorts, I was outgrowing every clothes and those were the last barely fitting. For fun I had some black lipstick and black eyeliner, since I was still pale, I was looking like a little gothic powerhouse. I was enjoying the sun, for once, when I heard a loud bang and Aline had almost lost control of the car, but she managed to park in an emergency lane. A flat tire. Bad luck.
“Shit!” She yelled.
   She went to the boot looking for her tools.
“Fuckin’ shit! I don’t have a jack…”
“Calm down… You have a spanner?”
“Yeah, but if we can’t lift the car...”
   It was the back-left tire, and the engine was on front. I pondered my last deadlift to her small Twingo car.
“Ok, get out the spare wheel and loosen the nuts while I stretch.”
“Huh?!”
“C’mon, we’re gonna be late!”
   She obeyed quickly, then watched me doing my warm-up.
“You… You don’t think about lifting it yourself, do you?”
   I simply nodded and shook my thighs, focused on my upcoming task. Aline was staring dumbly. I moved toward the car, placed my hands under the bumper, I soon found a good grip. I raised it, on first try, in one quick move, I was surprised too it was that light. Aline’s jaw was hitting the ground.
“Hey, it’s not that heavy but I won’t hold it all day!”
   She was staring at my swelling muscles, my thighs exploding.
“Oh righ’, sorry.”
   She quickly pulled off the flat tire and clenched the spare one. Tearing sound started, my shorts loosing against my quads and gluteus, and my tank top was torn by my spreading lats and humongous pecs.
“Oh my…” She said while tightening the nuts.
“Move!”
   She stepped back quickly as I was letting the car down. I relaxed my thighs and back muscles, my clothes tearing some more as they were still growing from the pump. Glistening sweat were covering my body, making my skin shine slightly. I looked down at myself. I was so pumped, I felt so powerful, it was enthralling.
“Crap… Now I have nothing left to wear.”
   Aline came closer, kissed my bull neck then my lips. She was aroused.
“God I love you…” She whispered as I felt her hand reaching down my crotch, her other hand planted on my hard as steel bulbous butt.
“So do I, hun… But we’re gonna be late…” I said trying to resist the urge I had to just jump on her.
“Righ’.” She sighed.
“Maybe I could drive, you’d have your hand free to grope me.” I said in a grin.
“Girl, you do know how to talk to a woman!” And we left.
Georges Abitbol

solitariodude

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 09:37:36 pm »
 :bravo: Will there be more?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View