Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:40:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of June 2013: MINDI O'BRIEN (she wins for 3rd years)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fitness & Figure Goddess of June 2013: MINDI O'BRIEN (she wins for 3rd years)  (Read 8363 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
---She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess ---

MINDI O'BRIEN
Saradas Fitness Goddess of June 2013

qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Biography:

Height 5ft 4in

Weight 126 lbs

Birthdate May 23, 1974

Marital StatusMarried

Home Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Occupation Personal Trainer/Conitioning Coach, Pro Fitness Model

I was born and raised in St. Catharines, Ontario. Both my mom and dad worked for the local police department ….talk about a strict upbringing!!
I was very clumsy as a young child and constantly injuring myself (tripping up the stairs, walking into walls). My mom was very concerned, so she took me to see our family doctor. He recommended that I get involved in some kind of physical activity to help develop my motor skills. My sister was involved in gymnastics, so my mom thought that would be a great sport to help with my motor skills.
So at the age of 7, that’s where my passion for fitness began. Within my first few months of gymnastics I was selected to compete for our Provincial Team and continued to compete for 15 years. Throughout my gymnastics career, I suffered many injuries. I broke my arm when I was 10 and had to have it re-broken 5 times and then one year of rehab. When I look back, I think it was a blessing in disguise. During my time away from the gym, my coach hired a personal trainer to help keep me in shape and to help speed up the recovery rate. It was at that time that I fell in love with weight training and became very intrigued with the muscular development of the human body.
In 1996, I decided to take my weight training one step further. I decided to compete in a local fitness competition. I ended up placing second. I asked the judges for their feedback and they said that I needed to work on my overall symmetry, and put on some more muscle. I needed a new approach and do some more research on how to improve my training to correct my problem areas.
A new health center manager (Dennis Beitler) came to my gym and I had heard that he had trained many high performance athletes. After meeting him and learning more about his background I was very intrigued and interested in having him train me for future competitions. Within the first two weeks following a new training and nutritional program, my physique changed drastically.
I took a few years off from competing to improve my weaknesses. I came back and competed with the CBBF in 1999 and won my show. I have been competing at the national level ever since.
It’s been 8 years since I met Dennis and he has been my biggest support system, my coach, my nutritionist, my best friend and now my fiancé`. 2004 was the best year of my entire fitness career. I finally won the overall Canadian National Fitness Championships (unanimous votes across the board) and earned my IFBB Pro Card.
My rookie year as an IFBB Fitness Pro was an amazing one and one that I never imagined. After earning my pro card, Dennis and I made the decision for me to make my Pro Debut 6 weeks later at the SW USA Pro Cup in Dallas. I ended up winning all four rounds, winning the overall title, was awarded the Horizon Award and qualified for the 2004 Fitness Olympia. Wow!!!
The Fitness Olympia was an overwhelming experience. I ended up finishing 9th overall. Not too bad!!! I than received an invite to the 2005 Arnold Classic/Fitness International. This was the “best” show. All of the athletes were treated very well and I felt like a celebrity. I placed 10th overall at this event. (My routines weren’t up to par at this show and it hindered my placing) I was awarded the IFBB Fitness Rookie of the year in IRONMAN Magazine and was also voted CBBF MVP athlete of the year. What an honor!! I continued on, and competed at the New York Pro show. I ended up placing 6th overall.
After that, I went back to the gym, put a new plan together and continued to work on my weaknesses. I brought in a smaller and more athletic looking physique, choreographed a new fitness routine and went on to compete at the Europa Super Show in Dallas. I finished 3rd overall and qualified for the 2005 Fitness Olympia!!! Two weeks later I competed at the Charlotte Bulk Nutrition Show and once again placed 3rd, winning both routine rounds and then recently competed at the 2005 Fitness Olympia placing 8th overall and placing 2nd in the two minute routine round to Jenny Hendershott!!! This concluded my first full year as an IFBB Fitness Pro. Wow!!
This year has been an amazing year. I feel that I have learned a lot about me and about life. I feel that I am not only physically stronger, but mentally and emotionally stronger as well. I will be sitting down once again and putting another plan into action for the next Competition Season.
I have many exciting projects on the go right now and I can’t wait until I can share them with all of you.
MINDI O'BRIEN , ICSFN,YMCA, ISSA
IFBB PRO FITNESS CHAMPION (Canada’s First & Only)
2004 I.F.B.B. SW USA PRO CUP FITNESS CHAMPION
2004 C.B.B.F. CANADIAN NATIONAL OVER-ALL FITNESS CHAMPION
W.N.S.O. CANADIAN NATIONAL FITNESS PRO
2 Time W.N.S.O. TSN FITNESS CHAMPION
CANADIAN MUSCLE-MANIA BODYBUILDING CHAMPION
2 Time FVF NORTH AMERICAN FITNESS & STRENGTH CHAMPION
2004-2007 PERSONAL TRAINER OF THE YEAR AWARD – C.P.T.A.
SPORTLAB NUTRITION SPOKESPERSON/FITNESS ATHLETE MODEL
PERSONAL TRAINER/STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
PRESIDENT of TEAMOBRIEN FITNESS & NUTRITION STUDIO
HEAD COACH of TEAMOBRIEN FITNESS Contact Us @ teamobrien@cogeco.ca or www.mindiobrien.com

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of June 2013: MINDI O'BRIEN (she wins for 3rd years)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View