Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574415 Posts in 72902 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 03:23:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2015 Wings of Strength Tampa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2015 Wings of Strength Tampa  (Read 55639 times)

Offline am2011

• Activity:
    0%
2015 Wings of Strength Tampa
« on: July 31, 2015, 08:51:08 pm »
Competitor List:

Women's Bodybuilding:

Fitness:

Figure:

Masters Pro Figure:

Bikini:

Masters Bikini:

Women's Physique:

Masters Women's Physique:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

2015 Wings of Strength Tampa
« on: July 31, 2015, 08:51:08 pm »

fredzeppelin

Re: 2015 Wings of Strength Tampa
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 03:26:22 am »
From that list, the ones I am looking forward to are as follows:

1. Jaqueline Fuchs: one of the best looking fbbs out there
2. Aleesha Young: I shiver in anticipation of what her physique will be like, given that she has had so much time to prepare.
3. Margie Martin: this newcomer's physique is very exciting
4. Angela Debatin: I've never seen this legend before

And that's it. (Irene Andersen and Virginia Sanchez are nice too, but I've seen them before)

Is the show worth going to with this weak a field? IMO yeah, barely, for the four I mentioned. But still, this has to be the weakest field in years.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 05:51:48 am »
I think Jay Fuchs beats out Aleesha. I think the dark horses are Alana Shipp and Kim Buck

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 09:44:30 am »
Looking forward to Eva Pogacniks, how she does against the american girls. She must be flying after her runner up at Crystal Cup.

netcurse2000

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 11:04:47 am »
Alana and Aleesha are best.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 11:54:57 am »
Looking forward to Eva Pogacniks, how she does against the american girls. She must be flying after her runner up at Crystal Cup.

Physique list looks great. I am going to boo all the former fbbs, though.

Offline sony1998

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 12:36:17 pm »
Is that a mistake. Janeen Lankowski is in Physique????

fredzeppelin

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 12:37:55 pm »
Is that a mistake. Janeen Lankowski is in Physique????

Nope. Almost as depressing as Alicia Alfaro, now in Physique.  :(

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 01:14:41 pm »
Would you rather see them in Physique, or not at all? That was the choice just a few years back, when an FBB decided that size didn't matter any more. I tell a lie, they could have downgraded to Figure. Yay.
Personally, I'd rather see them in Physique than not at all, and I think the FBB's now in Physique are doing the division a lot of good... not much difference between Physique and light weight FBB after just 3-4 years.
Anyone notice the odd Most Muscular pose, and clenched fist flex,  in Physique this year? The boundaries are being tested to the limit!

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 02:34:58 pm »
Would you rather see them in Physique, or not at all? That was the choice just a few years back, when an FBB decided that size didn't matter any more. I tell a lie, they could have downgraded to Figure. Yay.
Personally, I'd rather see them in Physique than not at all, and I think the FBB's now in Physique are doing the division a lot of good... not much difference between Physique and light weight FBB after just 3-4 years.
Anyone notice the odd Most Muscular pose, and clenched fist flex,  in Physique this year? The boundaries are being tested to the limit!

Unfortunately not on stage, but on pictures I have seen it, even Figure athletes or other sportswomen like swimmers and runners doing it when they are finished with their job. They just seem to enjoy that fist flex pose.

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 02:43:22 pm »

Unfortunately not on stage, but on pictures I have seen it, even Figure athletes or other sportswomen like swimmers and runners doing it when they are finished with their job. They just seem to enjoy that fist flex pose.

I think Timmon meant on stage, and I definitively saw pics of  some WPDers 'venturing' into hitting the most muscular at the end of their prejudging routines.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 03:23:44 pm »

I think Timmon meant on stage, and I definitively saw pics of  some WPDers 'venturing' into hitting the most muscular at the end of their prejudging routines.

Yes I know, and I will take better notice in the future and crack open a bottle of champagne for each of these flexes taking place on stage.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 05:44:36 pm »
Physique list looks deep, though I was hoping for a big name like Cris Goy Arellano, possibly in a warm-up before the Olympia.
But its a nice, deep field, making up somewhat for the slim pickings in bodybuilding.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 05:51:15 pm »
Anyone know who the favorites will be in the Physique competition?

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 05:59:19 pm »
Anyone know who the favorites will be in the Physique competition?

Tough call... No winner of the previous WPD contests this year so far seems to be present so the field is quite open. Andrea Holliday looks like the best bet (I think she was runner-up at the last Dallas show). Mindi O'Brein would be close as well as Marnie Holley.

I look forward to seeing how Jen Louwagie will fare at this contest but for other reasons than actually winning it. The last pre-contests pics of her are simply mind-blowing, she's displaying in them a condition and bulk you would expect in a FBB.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2015 Wings of Strength Tampa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View