Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:37:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling  (Read 76417 times)

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Top clips -Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2017, 03:31:50 pm »
JUST ONE LITTLE WRESTLE

My boyfriend gets in from work and just wants to relax. I've been waiting for him all day and I just want to wrestle. I pout and beg for just one little wrestle but he resists. When I want to wrestle: I HAVE TO WRESTLE. So I make him. I strip him and we get down to it. I'm getting so turned on towards the end, you can see my orgasmic facial expressions during the headscissor holds. I'm dripping with sweat, it rolls down my breasts as I facesit him panting in pretty pink stockings, sweat rolls down my back as I have both knees on his torso and my breasts over his face. I tease him, I choke him, I seduce him and destroy him. I walk off leaving him in a pathetic lifeless heap. Seduce. Destroy. My work here is done.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/109392/17103280/JUST-ONE-LITTLE-WRESTLE

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2017, 03:31:50 pm »

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
New Studios - MIxed Wrestling
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2017, 01:12:56 pm »
Heloo here i will post you about new studios from Mixed Wrestling Category    http://clips4sale.com/list/en/category/339/MIXED-WRESTLING

All comments are welcomed :D

Hexxxed Wrestling match

Jenevieve shows how bad ass she is by making Caleb succumb to her strength in a sexy hard core wrestling match.Jen Hexxx  rolls him around pinning his arms, legs , torso and head. Poor Caleb doesn't stand a chance against her powerful strong body and dominant skills. Things get very hot and sweaty as he struggles to gain control. Jenevieve Locks his limbs down with her muscular physique and leaves him breathless and weak.  After winning Jen Hexxx struts her stuff and shows off!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/110142/17119694/Hexxxed+Wrestling+match+-+HD-MP4

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2017, 04:54:47 pm »
Non-Equal Match

Sandra wiped the floor with poor Jordan. No matter how hard he tried, he was helpless against his superior female rival. Although Jordan totally lost this match , he was happy that his nightmare ended and he managed to survive it!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/9989/17164186/Non-Equal-Match

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2017, 06:41:55 pm »
Shadow Fax Debuts!

One of the greatest combinations of beauty, femininity and overwhelming muscularity comes here from Shadow Fax in her Reality Girls debut. She finds a love hear for the rear naked choke to go with her impressive arsenal unleashed here on the much weaker guy. Her incredible quads explode on his ribs. His head changes shape -- flattens in his straight headscissors. Her reverse headscissors is perfect and has him tapping her legs that sound like concrete being slapped. He screams in the reverse as she keeps cranking it on -- the muscle girl with the Hollywood face, straight and teeth so white they hurt your eyes. She draws him up in her first ever rear naked choke and floors him as her veins explode. Another. She falls instantly in love with the hold. She draws him up in her arms, locks on her new rear naked and puts him to sleep. She flexes then after a needed break for him she punishes his head in reverse headscissors, a reverse figure four headscissors, side headscissors. Her body is a dream for muscle worshipers and her face a joy for lovers of hot athletic girls. She bends his ribs in; he taps. Her smile lights up the room as she applies headscissors. She's a naturally positive girl and loves what her power can do. He screams and screams in the superior power's relentless scissors, a wonder of nature Shadow Fax who after finishing Thin Man flexes her incredible calves, how people come up to her and she likes it. Her traps get as many compliments as her traps she says, laughing, sitting with her legs crossed like a girl who can beat up Rocky and just hurt her inferior, making him snore at her feet as she smiles and flexes

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17179184/Shadow+Fax+Debuts%21+1080+HD+Knockout

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2017, 11:35:49 pm »
GGSessions41

Newcomer Pretty Boy Quits Early Because He is Humiliated by Losing On Cameral!! Mia vs young cocky Nick who thinks Mia will be an easy win for him. This is Nick’s first time wrestling on camera and he was eager not to make mistakes and lose. The result is a fast paced match where the youngster thinks he can win but finds out he has no chance against the curvy and experienced Mia. Unfortunately after losing the first few falls, he decided to quit and that there was no use in going farther, thus the short length of the match. Holds include Pins, Headscissors, Bodyscissors, and Grapevines.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17188030/GGSessions41--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2017, 05:36:44 pm »
Andi Hangs A Midget

The fearsome and beautiful Andi Page, looking always like she just stepped from a college track team photo, her wide eyes and perfect calves and solid frame. Here, before she has the midget Hobbit in her arms for 20 seconds, his eyes are shifted back in his head, rolling like a cartoon, as his tiny body suspends in her rear naked choke. Andi puts him out in front of his girlfriend at ringside. Her look over at the girl is priceless. Hobbit the Tiny always tries hard when he wrestles, but he has never faced Andi Page, and he is screaming in what Thin Man calls the best headscissors of any girl, anywhere. She fucks his neck up in a figure four and glares at the small ringside crowd. Her 16-inch calves make him wail. Then her straight headscissors overwhelms him. He makes an awful suffering sound in her headscissors. She lifts her leg to perform a ridiculous snapping headscissors, taught locally by Doo -- a diminutive, chatty, older man who likes scissors and loves women with deep voices.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17206110/Andi+Hangs+A+Midget%3A+1080+HD+Knockout

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2017, 08:06:06 pm »
GGTerrified5

Undefeated Powerhouse Paula is tiny but she has victories over Amazon Vanessa and Amanda!!! Pound for pound she is most likely the most powerful girl on the roster. Tony is almost twice her size but is totally and completely overpowered and humiliated to the point of no return. Paula uses her power to pin Tony down and dominate him with verbal humiliation and holds such as Headscissors, Pins, and Bodyscissors. Tony begs for his life and is forced to tell Paula how beautiful she is and that he loves her. This clip contains Forced Kissing, Muscle Worship, Mental Domination, and Emotional Drainage.  Tony is absolutely and utterly demolished not only physically but emotionally and mentally.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17238968/GGTerrified5--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Studios - MIxed Wrestling
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 05:25:30 pm »
WRESTLER DESTROYS BOYFRIEND

In my shiny bikini bottoms and a cropped American football top (with nothing underneath), I dominate and taunt my opponent. We have a feisty grapple and I enjoy making him suffer with lots of triangle chokes, headscissors and bodyscissors. I facesit him and play with his breathing using tight breastsmothers. The film is short because this clip is just beginning of a long film and is the non-sexual part.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/109392/17245118/FEMDOM+WRESTLER+DESTROYS+BOYFRIEND

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2017, 11:12:12 am »
GGTerrified5

Undefeated Powerhouse Paula is tiny but she has victories over Amazon Vanessa and Amanda!!! Pound for pound she is most likely the most powerful girl on the roster. Tony is almost twice her size but is totally and completely overpowered and humiliated to the point of no return. Paula uses her power to pin Tony down and dominate him with verbal humiliation and holds such as Headscissors, Pins, and Bodyscissors. Tony begs for his life and is forced to tell Paula how beautiful she is and that he loves her. This clip contains Forced Kissing, Muscle Worship, Mental Domination, and Emotional Drainage.  Tony is absolutely and utterly demolished not only physically but emotionally and mentally.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17238968/GGTerrified5--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2017, 07:21:47 pm »
Shadow Fax Muscle Prison

There are models, veteran, superstar girls, warning on Twitter about a man or men who are setting up girls to be beaten by professional MMA fighters. They are wise warnings from smart girls of a growing trend. Not that catfighting isn't awesome. Look at Sarah Brooke and her work. A real pro. It has me thinking of warnings. Everyone knows of the one man. He looks like Larry David's slow brother. We all thought he'd be somewhere else by now. And he is. His torture studio is now his squalid apartment where he ties up young girls for scenes -- telling them another girl will enter and pull belly punches. Then, a large man walks in and the entwined girls are asked if they are OK with the man pulling punches. A decision. If the wrong one is made, if they are not among those who've heard all the horror tales, they say "OK." Then the large man hits the girls in their reproductive organs like Larry Holmes hitting the heavy bag. The new stories never stop trickling in.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17284832/Shadow+Fax+Muscle+Prison%3A+1080+HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2017, 09:45:40 am »
Maria Jade Ends Punk's Career!

When we first met Maria Jade last summer she could destroy Thin Man almost strike it with her gymnast body and overpowering scissors but get overpowered herself and with a friend by the one and true goddess. Here, the pretty, enthusiastic strong girl Maria Jade takes on Punk and so dominates him especially with reverse headscissors that she finishes him. After the match he says it's too much, his career ended by the powerful girl and her submission holds, growing more intense by the week. She gets him in a front throatsit and brags about her calf muscles, showing them off as she often does, you can see fear in his eyes. She begins destroying him in reverse headscissors on the ground and from the couch, threatening to break his neck and her tremendous glutes hamstrings, quads and add doctors developed from being an elite gymnast. Maria is more aggressive than ever and more aggressive every time as she rips apart her friend who decides this match was enough for him and calls it an end at the hands, the arms, and the leg strength of our elite gymnast Maria Jade.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17291002/Maria+Jade+Ends+Punk%27s+Career%21+1080+HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Studios - MIxed Wrestling
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2017, 01:15:27 pm »
Jade dominates the Slave with GRAPPLING!!!

Jade Vixen shows that WOMEN RULE in this wrestling match where she takes down the slave and DOMINATES him with her wrestling skills!  She pins him!  She puts him in the sleeper!  She shows him every hold she has just to prove that WOMEN are stronger than MEN!!!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/111398/17321770/Jade+dominates+the+Slave+with+GRAPPLING%21%21%21+%28Windows+Download%29

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2017, 09:55:45 am »
GGCurvy25

The first 6 minutes of this clip features the beautiful 210 pound Evina (GGCurvy23) vs Orville and the remainder is the ex high school wrestler Claudia (GG390D) taking on Dave. This video shows how a bigger girl can easily defeat a much smaller male using her curves and weight advantage. Both male opponents try to fight back and at least win one fall but the size and strength of the girls proves to be too much in both cases. Evina’s opponent manages to take her down a few times but Evina simply rolls him over and ends up on top, showcasing her excellent balance and strong base. Holds include Headscissors, Pins, Grapevines, Chokes, Bodyscissors and Side Control.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207/17338414/GGCurvy25--HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2017, 05:34:33 pm »
Introducing Karly Salinas!

Skip Caray used to ask broadcast partners if they knew what was wrong with a young girl a camera caught in the stands. "What?" he'd get back, and Caray would say, "Nothin'." The most beautiful women in the world love baseball, including Karly Salinas -- introduced here already an elite prospect. The instant she decided to wrestle in this thing of ours, Karly Salinas became one of the most stunningly pretty girls to ever do so. She's one of those girls who looks like she stepped off the varsity soccer field into a magazine. She wears a one-piece here; her body is somehow exactly as hot as her face. It's a remarkable achievement by her body. She has one of the greatest asses in Reality Girls history and a headscissors the rookie cranks on Thin Man for long periods, her athletic legs keeping the hold locked out -- making him scream and wail under the pressure. Her figure-four headscissors are already perfect. They rip into him as she digs in long hard, punishing holds. He suffers in her figure four as she laughs at his ability to hang in. She laughs like a college girl and has shoulders like she's on the swim team.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26416/17356600/Introducing+Karly+Salinas%21+1080+HD

Offline ivyy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2017, 01:13:30 pm »
NC-64: Sasha vs Andreas

It’s time! Sasha (stats) debuts at Fight Pulse! One of the most anticipated debuts at Fight Pulse as of late features our feisty lightweight newcomer in her first ever mixed wrestling match, pitted against Andreas (stats).

Despite her small frame, Sasha is a powerful woman. Perhaps more importantly, she seems to enjoy outwrestling, pinning and making her male opponent submit, which is conveyed in some of the preview photos embedded below. There are beautiful facesitting and tight neck straddling pins, camel clutches, an unusually well applied (for a beginner) foot-on-chest pin, and quite a few scissors submissions in NC-64. For a full list of holds used in this match, as usual, check the tag-list below the release information.

Sasha dominates her opponent in hermixed wrestling match, winning with a decisive score. Victory pose fans will be delighted to know that after the victory pose, the beautiful conqueror keeps her foot on her opponent’s head during the final interview.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/68701/17361978/NC-64--Sasha-vs-Andreas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Top clips -Mixed Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View