Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574182 Posts in 72865 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:53:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131582 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Procedure
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2015, 05:04:23 am »
It was weird watching July becoming more and more inhuman while at the same time talking to my co-workers about trivial stuff like coffee. In the end, I got some for me and returned to my cubicle, careful to avoid additional attention. I finished my tasks for the day as quickly as possible and finally left. As I got out of the building, I dropped some money into a homeless guy's cup. This one sat next to our building and was developing an ever-worsening case of the blues, as the slow mutation or whatever it is is called. It's odd and awful to watch. People get these weird shapes under their skin, then it spreads and they look as if they were made of hexagons. Then they grow out of the skin. I never saw where it leads to, but people disappear and never come back, so I guess it must be fatal.
When I got home, I booted up my system and checked in on the channel Baz had chosen. There were a lot of videos and several of the new ones involved July. Since Wanda wouldn't come back in a while, I took my time and watched her. It was really impressive and also very creepy. She just beat those people into a pulp. Was it me, or was she growing stronger, faster and even more mutated as this was going on?
I seriously hoped she knew what she was doing. Who was I kidding? Maybe she knew, but she certainly didn't care.
I went to the fridge to fix me some food when the doorbell rang.
I wasn't expecting anybody.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2015, 05:04:23 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2015, 06:24:17 am »
I didn't know what I expected. There was a guy in a previously high-priced t-shirt, cargo pants and the stink of weeks in the gutter. He looked at me and asked:
"You Ed?"
"Yes. What do you want?"
"What does it look like?"
This guy didn't seem to be too keen on charity. Stupidly, I decided to nitpick.
"If you're looking for a handout, you're not exactly making it easy."
"Do I look like I want money?"
"Actually, you do. Also, how did you get past the doorman?"
He gave me a very confused look, then straightened up and did a "mystical" gesture.
"I have ways. Yes. Ways."
Incredible. So I was now wasting my time with a homeless guy.
"Is there anything else?"
"Of course. Here's for you."
He handed me an envelope. It was very grimy and probably contained a complete description of a big government conspiracy. Not that I didn't work for one. I took the envelope.
"Good. Now go."
"Why not give me some money anyway."
"Fine."
I pushed a few bills in his hands.
"Thank you. Enjoy the letter. It's from someone who misses you."
"Whatever."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2015, 05:14:34 am »
I dumped the letter on my kitchen table and tried to figure out what I just had been doing. It turned out I was still hungry. I returned to the fridge, hoping to find something in it that was at least halfway worth eating. I grabbed some of that sludge the Friends brought us, popped it into the microwave and set the machine to meat and potatoes. It's not like the real thing, but it's a nice second best. Especially with condiments. The thing began to hum and whistle. I sat down with a beer and inspected the letter. It smelled and had taken a strange colour, clearly fitting to the pocket of a very grimy homeless man.
I took my knife and cut it open.
Just in that moment, the doorbell rang again.
I sighed:
"What the hell?"
I got back up, opened the door and found the same homeless guy looking at me.
"You ready?"
"Ready for what?"
"Do you have an answer for me?"
"I just barely sat down and wanted to have dinner."
"Dinner? That's a good idea."
He walked in, careful not to touch me and sat down, just as the machine finished.
"You can't just barge in there."
"I just did. Dinner?"
"Well ..."
I gave him the food, which had indeed turned into mashed potatoes and ground meat. He dug in instantly. With a stuffed mouth, he said:
"Read the letter."
What the hell.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2015, 05:29:19 am »
I opened it and took it out. It was written on regular printing paper, nothing special. Other than the fact that this was the first hand-written letter I had received in decades, of course. I immediately looked down at the sender and stopped. Audrey had sent this. I was surprised. I hadn't expected her to find me after I left. Ignoring the chomps and slurps of my room-mate, I went through the text.
"Dear Ed!
I hope Sven finds you and gives you the letter personally. He's a good guy, don't let him down and give him something to eat."
Check.
I went to the fridge and handed Sven a bottle of beer. He took it with a grunt.
"Sven is one of our friends, although he doesn't care about our past. Don't annoy him with details."
I got it. I wasn't supposed to talk to him about politics. Not that I wanted to.
"I'm glad you're okay. We miss you and your friend and the whole situation hasn't exactly improved. We would be happy to meet again. We could hit our waterhole and just be amongst ourselves again. Why not come over once in a while? Just be careful to close the door once you're in. Wouldn't want any dirt on our carpet."
I guessed this had to be in code. Did I know where to find her? I thought so. Did I want to? I'd rather not. Getting involved in politics again, spending time with freedom fighters and shooting enemies or "Friends" was no longer an option. Honestly, I wanted to stay alone and alive. If Audrey wanted to continue fighting this battle, more power to her, but for me, it was enough.
I tore the letter into little pieces and flushed them.
Sven seemed a little annoyed about that. I explained:
"Tell Audrey I'm out. I don't care anymore."
He shrugged:
"Fine. Got another bottle?"
I did.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2015, 07:18:53 am »
I went to bed after the guy had left. Although I wanted to sleep as quickly as possible, I instead lay in bed thinking about all this. What was I supposed to do? The world wouldn't go back to "normal", whatever that had been, regardless of what Audrey and her friends did. July was right. You had to embrace change.
I took my phone and looked for another video of July beating the living crap out of one of the underground fighters. I was lucky. There was a new one. July fighting four professional fighters. The show was incredible. She was everywhere, moving at break-neck speed. The camera had a hard time keeping up with her. The four musclebound fighters tried to outmaneuver her and get a drop on her, but she just squeezed between them, extended and retracted her arms, rolled and twisted and showered them in punches. Her moves were gracious, with a perfect elegance. She was like water: Calm, flexible, yet devastating and murderous. The first guy had already gone to the ground, his face bloody from one of her coiled punches.
Under the steady barrage of the presenter's comments, she managed to throw the second one into the others, forcing them to stand behind each other. A massive double blow sent the next foe to the ground. She went into splits to dodge the other attackers, standing up in one fluid movement before whipping them with her extended arms. Watching her fight was spectacular. Once she was done, the four opponents lay on the ground, clearly asking themselves what had happened.
Unsurprisingly, July was declared the winner.

I might have been in love with her. It was just hard to admit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2015, 07:52:23 am »
After this stunning revelation, I turned off the phone. I was angry with myself now. After all, out of two viable solutions, accepting change and fighting it, I had picked the third one: Do nothing and work in administration. I was a fool. I got back up, put my clothes on and just wanted to leave when Wanda came home. She was tired, blue and monstrous. I gave her an idiot grin and said:
"Just gotta pick something up. Be right back."
"At this time of night?"
"Sure. But don't worry. Make yourself comfortable."
"Whatever."
I sprinted down the street, looking for this Sven guy. Where could he have gone to?
I looked around. The usual spots the homeless used were suspiciously empty. There was probably some clean-up operation in progress. I preferred not to be seen. Indeed, moments later, some police drones buzzed by. I slipped into a supermarket, smiling wearily at the cashier who returned a tired, automatic smile.
Where could I meet him?
"Yes, that's it!"
The cashier continued his "kill me"-smile as I popped back out. I had to try the undercity once again. On the other hand, Wanda would get suspicious if I didn't return soon.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2015, 10:39:52 am »
"Looking for someone?"
I wheeled around. It was Sven.
"Looking for me? Change of mind?"
"Well, yes. I think so. Listen, I can't be seen talking to you or to Audrey for that matter. But I have good news."
"Okay ... What's up? Birthday party?"
I ignored his sarcasm or joke or whatever this was supposed to be and said:
"I checked on my phone on the way here. In a month, we're going to do a bit security update. They're expecting everything to go well, but everybody knows it won't. Our system is going to be unstable for at least a week. Tell Audrey to prepare for that. Whatever she has in mind will work best during this time."
"Do you want to talk to her and explain it yourself?"
"I don't have time. I'll meet you here as soon as I know more."
"Okay. I'll be around."
"Wonderful. You know what, I doubt that we'll ever go back to normal. But I think we can change something and maybe improve this."
"Maybe ... I'll tell Audrey. See you around."
He shambled off. I popped back into the supermarket and got some stuff for Wanda. Better make this a nice evening.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2015, 10:42:16 am »
I got home as fast as possible and found Wanda lounging on the sofa, watching some show on TV. It was one of those weird new sitcoms that included the Friends. Wanda was somehow involved in their production and was quite proud of them. It was all a part of trying to make everything that had happened seem normal. For me, the jury was still out whether this was fun or propaganda. Probably both.
Wanda had the stunned look of someone who had just overdone everything. She sat their in her white, functional underwear and smiled at me.
"You're back. Want to watch? It's okay, I guess."
"Sure. I got something to drink for us."
"I hope it's nothing too strong."
"It's white and sparkly. So I guess we're both going to be pretty drunk in a moment."
"That's a stupid idea."
"Sure. Happily, I also got some snacks."
"Is there an occasion?"
"I don't know. Probably. Also, do we need an occasion?"
I poured her a glass of the sparkly stuff, we clinked glasses and I tore open the snackbox. It had a Friend and a human compartment. The Friends had these weird spirally things that were very crunchy. You really needed jaws of steel to eat them. Trust me, I tried.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2015, 10:57:42 am »
When the show was over, I slipped my hand on her thigh. It was interesting and weird to feel her chorded muscles so close under the skin. Ever since her transformation, Wanda had become fitter and fitter. She also spent quite a lot of time at the gym of her department. They also had special classes for improved people, which started out as self-defense classes and eventually turned into full-on tactical training. Without actually realizing it, Wanda had become a very proficient fighter and a talented warrior. Still, she was my wife of sorts and now that we were both quite drunk, I decided to act on it.
"Wanda, are you as pissed as I am?"
"Angry pissed or drunk pissed?"
"Drunk pissed."
"I am."
"Good."
I slipped my hand further down her thigh and tickled her knee. She giggled stupidly:
"Stop it."
"I might."
"No, seriously, stop it."
She snorted. I stopped for a second, then continued, immediately provoking a burst of laughter.
"You know what, I'm going to stop. But first, I'm going to do this ..."
I slipped my hand upwards and pushed her underpants aside. She grinned, her eyes opening wide.
"Nice."
"Just you wait."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2015, 05:49:46 am »
I opened her legs and slipped between them. It had been a little difficult for her to wiggle out of her underpants while I was still rubbing her off, but then again, it always is. By the time she was nude, I was merrily licking her clit and her labia, careful not to make her cum right away. She gasped and moaned and I was actually enjoying myself. In a way, I was in control and I was giving her pleasure, both of which really relaxed me. Although relaxation might be the wrong term: I was growing harder and harder at the same time.
Licking her was a little odd though. Her clit was there and it was a rather hard and biggish nub, but there was something below it, like an additional, hexagonal one. Every time I touched that one with my tongue, she really shivered in lust. So of course, I did touch that a lot.
"This is so nice ..."
"It tastes funny."
"You're stupid. I love you!"
I continued licking and slurping. I was now circling her little hex-nub and it was equally expanding. Below, her cunt was now soaking wet and overflowing with juices. She was gasping for air.
In between gasps, she said:
"Be careful ... This is ... Good ... Gah ..."
I intensified my licking, my pants now seriously tented by my erection. It tasted funny, but there was a certain wonderful effect to it and I was absolutely being drawn to her like a fly to honey.
"Oh my ... God ... Ed ... When did ... you learn ... to do that?"
I didn't bother to answer, instead following the lines and ridges of her pussy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my face, squeezing me and pushing me closer. With all the juices, I found it hard to breathe, but I licked on. It was just too good.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2015, 08:56:54 am »
Squeezed as I was between her powerful thighs, I did my best to keep up the rhythm. I could tell from her moans that I was doing the right thing. She was now gushing and I had to pause and gasp for air from time to time, but I still managed to continue working her snatch.
I could hear her egg me on:
"Oh God! Ed, this is so good! Please! Lick me! Lick me, you fucker!"
I obliged, increasing both speed and power and making her all stiff and throbbing down here. Her thighs were now bulging against the sides of my head and I was suddenly aware that she was able to crush my skull by just flexing a little more. Oddly enough, this made me just hornier. Right then, I just wanted to pleasure her.
That's when her first orgasm hit. She struggled to get a gasp of air as her entire body tensed. Then, her cunt erupted, showering me in her juices. I heard her scream:
"Don't stop! For the love of God, don't stop!"
I did what I could. She continued her gasps and suddenly began ramming her clit into my face. I was a little surprised, but I just played along. I had never done anything like this to a woman and I wasn't going to stop now. She howled in passion, trying to get release again, but clearly, she was still climbing that mountain.
By then, my tongue was aching, my face was plastered in her juices and I was getting really horny. Continuing this was hard. I gritted my metaphorical teeth and twirled my tongue, sending her over the edge again.
"Goood ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2015, 04:57:01 am »
That's when I finally had to accept that my wife was now a monster. Just as she came again, that hexagonal nub under her clit started to expand and grow. At first, I didn't realize what it was doing, but by the time I did, it had become a long appendage that began forcing itself down my throat. I was suddenly caught between her legs, unable to pull back. In the beginning, the situation was highly uncomfortable, but somehow, all this sexual whirlwind made me complacent and accepting, so I just began licking and sucking it, all the while continuing my ministrations of her clit.
The act of letting the hexagonal thing into my mouth made Wanda start to howl with lust. Clearly, this thing was some kind of alien hyper-clit. I worked for all I was worth, clearly increasing her already incredible arousal even further. By now she was screaming and howling, somehow trying to both get me to stop and further increase my intensity. I was getting very strange messages now as she continued pounding my face with her crotch:
"Stop! No, don't stop ... Ah ... Oh, my ... Don't ... This is so good ..."
She was really blowing her mind here.
I felt the thing expanding further, so I began bobbing my head, feeling strange at first. This was something I rather associated with, well, women, but there I was. For her, it was the next step to take:
"Ed! Ed! Hell, what are you doing? How are you doing this? Don't stop, don't ever stop!"
I obliged, careful to keep up the rhythm. As I felt down to my own cock, I couldn't help realize that it was now almost painfully erect, clearly larger than it ever was and desperate in need of finally fucking someone. For now, I was stuck, though.
With a long-winded howl, Wanda came again but showed no sign of stopping. If anything, she increased her intensity.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2015, 08:09:21 am »
I continued working her, licking and sucking as good as I could and I was realizing she had no limit to her arousal. I have to admit that was news to me. Long ago, Wanda had sort of lost interest in sex, but now that she was fused with alien technology, she was insatiable. I sucked on her hyper-clit and did my best to hold my own erection under control. No point to blast our floor. Still, I was getting desperate. I wanted to fuck her too just as she fucked me. I decided that I might get her to finish if I further increased the intensity. She definitely appreciated it and instantly began to gasp and grunt, producing several indistinct shouts:
"Yes, that's it, go on, faster, come on, yes, yes, yes!"
I was doing it right. Definitely.
What I hadn't expected was just how insanely alien she had become. That's when the skin below her meta-clit suddenly expanded and unfolded. Before I could react, my head disappeared in a kind of skin-hood that stuck to my face and began to grope for my face. I heard her muffled screams of ecstasy, choking and gasping for air as my head became the pleasure center of her bizarre man-eating clit.
Now don't misunderstand me. It was extremely odd and terrifying, but it was also extremely arousing. For some reason, disappearing in this weird "thing" made me so horny I half expected for my body to just burst with ecstasy.
When Wanda finally came, I was showered in some weird bluish liquid and gasped for air, struggling to free myself, all the while trying to get my raging erection under control. I landed on my back and struggled to recover. Wanda lay there, completely knocked out by the sheer power of her orgasm. It took me a while to just get my mind back, but my erection was still there.
I got on all fours and stumbled towards her, grabbing her large breasts and laying on top of her. She looked at me with an expression of rapt ecstasy and said:
"I never knew you had this in you. Fuck me now!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2015, 02:49:51 pm »
I looked at her exhausted yet horny face and said:
"I will. I will!"
She grabbed me with her legs and began pounding my butt. I instantly felt incredible. It was really hard not to come instantly. I slid my cock into her and began hammering away at her. She writhed below me, making it even better for me. Watching this huge woman under me gave me a false sense of superiority which I none-the-less enjoyed. However, I couldn't help noticing that I wasn't in control. Wanda knew exactly what she was doing.
When I came, it felt good, but it also felt hollow. I lay on top of her, my hand on one of her proud breasts and asked:
"How did it come to this?"
"You brought an evening surprise. Good idea, honey."
"I didn't mean that. I mean that I'm here getting fucked by my half-alien wife."
"It's progress, honey. Don't be annoyed about it. Admit it, that was the best sex you ever had."
"It was."
"I thought so. Don't worry too much. We've got a good thing going on. And guess what? We might even go for round two."
"I should clean up a little first."
"But I like you dirty, honey."
She stroked my hair absentmindedly. Honestly, all this was beginning to make me uncomfortable. I was in the middle of a serious role-change and turning into my wife's fuck-toy wasn't too high on my list of priorities. Not that I had any way of approaching the subject, after all, she could probably beat me into a pulp.
She did oblige and suck me off later on, though.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2015, 05:25:49 am »
I spent the next morning staying in bed and watching of July's fights. She was impressive. Even opponents much larger than her were easily defeated. I think what she really needed was a serious challenge. Wanda had gone to work and had left a note suggesting that she had enjoyed herself last night. Me too, but the whole thing had been very confusing to me. I didn't know how to react.
Basically, I was now met with a choice. I could stay here, work at the office, close my eyes and get fucked by Wanda. That was the safe option.
I could run away with Audrey and try to fight this system. That would probably mean sleeping in the street again and eventually getting killed by Wanda and her Friends. That was the stupid option. You might also call it the idealist's option, but come on.
And then, there was number three: I could keep up appearances, return to July and help her get better. Imagine what a formidable monster she could become. And guess what? Maybe she'd rid us all of the Friends and their problems. I mean, who was I kidding, she had no chance, but maybe I could just spend time on my pet project and enjoy her company.
While eating breakfast, I made up my mind. I would keep Audrey informed, but I didn't want a part in her fight anymore. July, on the other hand, was worth it.
I immediately started looking for suitable opponents. Via Wanda, I had some access to the personnel data of the Friend-Human bureau. There might be some serious muscle there.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View