Muscular & Strong Females > Calves and Legs

Donna Shumeltz 22" calves

(1/2) > >>

fillern01:
Hi.

I read on several pages on the net about this woman who they say have 22" calves(the biggest calves in the world), but I havenĀ“t been able to locate some pictures of her.
Anyone else heard of her?
Anyone got some pictures of here?

racerx009:
This is almost certainly a hoax. I stopped wasting time searching for this fraud months ago.

Chip101:
Also may want to note there is a difference between muscle calves and just big/fat calves

calfmusclefan:
I've never heard of this woman and I doubt she exists. Even men with calves that big a very few and far between. I think someone out there is just having some fun playing tricks on us. I agree that this whole thing is probably a hoax, especially because there are no pictures.

I mean surely if a woman with 22" calves did exist and they were the biggest in the world, wouldn't she already be in the Guiness Book of World Records or something? And if that were the case then there would have to be pictures. My point is if a woman like that did exist we would have all known about her a long time ago.   

But don't stress though. There is a woman with 20" calves I saw on Flickr and I promise this is not a hoax. This is a real woman with real 20" calves and the best part of this; there are pictures! I'm not sure if they're the biggest but they sure are massive. I'll see if I can put the link here later or post the pictures themselves. Or if you like you can go to the Flickr website and search for Ardent Photographer. You'll find the pictures on his photostream.

They're not exactly 22" but I promise you'll be just amazed at the size of that woman's calves.

calfmusclefan:

--- Quote from: Chip101 on February 24, 2013, 05:50:17 am ---Also may want to note there is a difference between muscle calves and just big/fat calves

--- End quote ---

Right on point! I actually thought about that. The big bulk on most people's calves (especially women) is a result of carrying a lot of fat. If this woman does exist, it's more than likely that she's carrying a lot of fat on her calves, which would probably be how they could get that big.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View