Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575301 Posts in 73140 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:17:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 347650 times)

fbsun

Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2015, 08:04:02 pm »
thank you Alison for sharing your experience with us. I really like your insights since I have been following fbb since the late 70, early 80s.  you seem to be having an enjoyable life and your husband sounds extremely supportive of you.

You are definitely a classy lady in my book and I wish you all the best. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2015, 08:04:02 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #526 on: July 29, 2015, 10:48:06 pm »
thank you Alison for sharing your experience with us. I really like your insights since I have been following fbb since the late 70, early 80s.  you seem to be having an enjoyable life and your husband sounds extremely supportive of you.

You are definitely a classy lady in my book and I wish you all the best.
Thanks !    Yes bodybuilding can be fun...the life associated with it rewarded because of it.   I think having kept it natural...and the entire thing in perspective with regard to how bodybuilding relates to me personally was a HUGE benefit.   I have had a great life...happy healthy and with  a husband I have enjoyed all of it with and continue to do so...is an enormous reward.  I have been able to enjoy the sport and leave  the "obsessing with it" part of it.  That in itself was a miracle.   For that I am grateful beyond words.
thanks for your kind words
Alison

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #527 on: July 29, 2015, 10:56:28 pm »
What was the most you lifted in a certain exercise? Or have you stated what the heaviest weights you pressed were?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #528 on: July 29, 2015, 11:01:53 pm »
The amount of the lifts...the weight ..was never the big deal really.  It wasn't like power lifting.   I remember lifting 180# on the bench on my 40th birthday...and to me ....that was a huge big deal.  look at Paula Suzuki's bench #... now THAT"S A HUGE BIG DEAL !.....over 300 on a bench !....wow.  Thank God I came to the stage in Hawaii before she did !
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2015, 02:54:37 pm »
A lot of people ask "how much do you lift"? but it's not about how much you lift unless, as you say Alison, you're powerlifting or olympic weightlifting. Isn't this all about how you feel, how fit you are and, if you are competing, how you look. It's not about the amount of weights you pump but the end result of that iron pumping. Well that's how I see it anyway.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #530 on: August 27, 2015, 10:02:08 pm »
...and speaking of lifting.  When do you lift off for the land-O-Disney Greg?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #531 on: August 29, 2015, 05:02:17 pm »
In Panama where I live there's this fantastic river.  I've been enjoying panning for gold there.   This was taken last week 8/2015. 

Alison

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #532 on: August 29, 2015, 09:24:56 pm »
Lovely scenery Alison.  That is a gorgeous setup you have down there. You look great too. :clap:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #533 on: August 29, 2015, 09:56:22 pm »
Thanks Zig
It is just fantastic here. 
I did find some gold in the river...too fine to do much with...but it's there.  This was my first attempt.
I haven't done any lifting since I broke my knuckle.  No excuses ...I just got lazy.  Lookin soft.  Heading for the surf tomorrow.  Now that will be good exercise !
Good to hear from you
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #534 on: September 09, 2015, 12:08:23 am »
Alison sorry I haven't been on here for a while. My last comment on August 28th was the day after I got home from "the land-O-Disney". We left Monday August 17th and arrived home Thursday August 27th. I don't know if you use facebook but I've posted photos there. Otherwise I can see about somehow getting them to you if you'd like.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #535 on: September 09, 2015, 12:12:45 am »
Great.    Send them direct.....

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #536 on: September 17, 2015, 05:50:39 pm »

Alison
...old dog, new tricks

steved6464

« Reply #537 on: September 19, 2015, 09:00:07 pm »
Alison,
    I finally got back to a computer, (my brother's), and just wanted to thank you for the books, and all the nice comments.  To anyone reading this, I can provide the formula to anyone, but the 1 in 10,000,000 potential of Alison was crucial to the end result.  Actually, based on the population of the US, it may be 1 in 100,000,000
    I tried the phone no. but had no luck. Maybe you were surfing.  I also have your return address on the envelope from Bill's book.  Getting older is not a problem.  Not getting older, on the other hand... ??? ???
    Give me a call when you get a chance, I read all the books and am ready to be tested.  I have some as yet unpublished training articles I want you to review. 
    This is a test of my ability to post.  I read your fan letters, and I must say that you deserve the accolades.    Steve

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #538 on: September 19, 2015, 09:30:14 pm »
You make me happy...now as then.   Bodybuilding should be an exciting adventure...a happy and healthy one.   We did that ( emphasis on happy)...and I am ever so thankful for all of it....esp you.  How fortunate we were to have fallen into one another.   One talented trainer and a gal (...a tad old but ) with muscles and a desire to train them.   No matter what, we had fun.  The results?....well it really didn't matter.  We won !

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2015, 02:54:45 pm »
Steve,
Just got back from another surf adventure.  I'll give you a call

Alison

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View