Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575864 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:22:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275792 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 04:49:52 am »
Very good story ! Want to read what happens to Amy (and the life change of Brian).
Wonderful. Please write more.
 :rock:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 04:49:52 am »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2015, 01:00:15 pm »
Thanks everyone for the great responses!  As busy as the summer is, I'm still happy to be able to find time to make additions to the story.  The comments mean a lot!

lizarking

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2015, 11:07:49 am »
ya I hope you take my advice. the growth part of this story is what makes it so unique and exciting and that you got away from that to have people talking for whole chapters while we're missing lots of the growth process and sex that goes with it makes no sense to me. it's your story but that's my opinion. this had the potential to be the best fmg story ever.

lizarking

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2015, 11:08:49 am »
has*

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2015, 03:39:29 am »
Hey, lizarking, I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox was full. Let me know when you make room and I'll try again.

has*

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2015, 04:59:20 am »
ya I hope you take my advice. the growth part of this story is what makes it so unique and exciting and that you got away from that to have people talking for whole chapters while we're missing lots of the growth process and sex that goes with it makes no sense to me. it's your story but that's my opinion. this had the potential to be the best fmg story ever.
How about giving the dude creative freedom to take the story where he wants?

I'm all for character development and depth.  Those qualities are far and few between in this genre.
User is currently banned [View]

lizarking

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2015, 11:21:43 am »
How about giving the dude creative freedom to take the story where he wants?

I'm all for character development and depth.  Those qualities are far and few between in this genre.

just giving my opinion.  he doesn't have to listen to anything I say.

Offline edinaus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2015, 04:42:53 am »
Hey,

Love the story. I''ve actually created a pdf version including images showing her growth similar to how I did the Jill Rhodes story a while back.

Would you be happy if I posted it? Completely up to you, if not ill keep it to myself.

I've kept most of the story there but removed some of the longer talking parts. I'm happy to send through to you first.
User is currently banned [View]

lizarking

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2015, 12:38:08 pm »
Hey,

Love the story. I''ve actually created a pdf version including images showing her growth similar to how I did the Jill Rhodes story a while back.

Would you be happy if I posted it? Completely up to you, if not ill keep it to myself.

I've kept most of the story there but removed some of the longer talking parts. I'm happy to send through to you first.
post it!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2015, 12:13:36 am »
Hey,

Wow, that sounds awesome.  Please, by all means, feel free to post it :)  And thanks for taking enough interest in the story to do that!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2015, 04:47:00 pm »
Think Jennifer just grows during the summer.

And Amy will also grow huge and changes the life of Brian.

Bert - we will wait .   pls go on  ;)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2015, 10:00:45 pm »
The story hasn't ended folks. Just be patient and bert will come through.

Right on Brand. We can't forget that we all have lives outside of this forum. Even the writers of our favorite stories. I know the next chapter will be epic.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2015, 03:50:35 am »
Hey everyone.  First off, thank you for bumping the thread and keeping it alive; I'm still writing the story regardless, but it definitely helps to see readers ready for more!

Second, do not worry, the story has not "ended" and I'm still very much working on it.  BUT the summer has been, for lack of a better word, completely insane.  Which, I'm pretty sure I predicted anyways back in June.  Summers are always exceptionally busy between weddings, cabin weekends, vacations, and just generally using every ounce of free time to enjoy the outdoors and sunshine before it disappears beneath the recesses of a brutal winter.

On top of that, I've been starting a new role at my job as well as moving into a new home.  Both of those things are equally exciting and a fuck ton of work.

With all that being said, I have still been writing when I can.  Often in short spurts before work or before bed.  But the problem with that is I'm my own worst enemy and tend to be very critical of my writing when I know I only have a short amount of time to do it.  So I tend to use that time to perfect already written paragraphs before I'm ready to move onto the next one. 

All in all, I'm not trying to make excuses or make empty promises; I'm just trying to say (1) THANK YOU for continuing to show interest my kinky little story and (2) Sometimes real life doesn't give you a moment to breathe.

Thanks for being amazing and for understanding :)  Cheers everyone and I hope to have a real update soon!

Offline rigger30

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2015, 10:47:26 pm »
Why not tether/hotspot your phone and connect to the internet that way? Most modern phones have the option.

The problem is getting my story from my flash drive to my phone. Can't very well email it to myself without Internet. My work computer doesn't allow any memory devices to be used on it for security purposes...

No I mean, you can use the internet access on your phone and connect to it that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tethering

Ah yes I see what you mean. I'll give that a shot tonight!

Also before you try to tether make sure your cell phone plan can cover that. Some phone companies tend to hit users who don't have a plan with a fine.
A good way around that is to check for tethering apps that handle the data without making it look like your using your phone as a modem.

Yep. AT&T rape you for tethering.  I agree  with  the  comments  that say don't  worry  about  the  guys putting  pressure  on  you ,  they can  write  their  own  damn stories 

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2015, 07:33:18 pm »
Bert - Post when it's easy for you - all y'all can wait....

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View