Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575496 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:10:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program  (Read 45943 times)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber goes through Emendatae program
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 05:47:14 pm »
 :) comments welcome

To:Amber <Amberfullsleeves@emendata@rentabodc.co.us>
Subject:Welcome to Rentabod Corp.
Date:Mon, 01 March 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #9 – 8 weeks completed

Dear Amber,

Your stats as a superbuilder are increasing  very quickly accordingly to our charts. You're a great gainer.
Congratulations.

ADVICES:

According to your measurements, your stats and your behaviour, your husband's training should be almost finished. He certainly starts to find you extremely appealing. He should be happy to please you anyway you ask him as long as you reward him properly. Nevertheless, don't stop to tease him each time you can, that reinforces your dominance over him, that fixes the changes in your relationship.

-Show him that your thighs are bigger and more muscular than his torso. Bend iron bars. Lift heavy weights.

-While you bath your pet, keep the dog collar around your biceps. Later, tell him to buy another one, you have broken it flexing unknowingly.

- Ask him for his T-shirt size, and make sure he sees yours. For sample, when you dry the clothes, put one of your 8XL T-shirts next to his, so he can compare them,  XXXXXXXXL vs M !

- Deflate a tire of his car -at the opposite side of the engine, for more efficiency- and hide the jack.
When he goes to work, help him to change the wheel by lifting one side of the car.

After 8 weeks treatment : SUPERBUILDER STATUS

subjectheightweightShirt sizechestBra sizewaisthipsbicepsthighscalves
Amber6'1288lbs-130kg44 or 8XL7064G253724 1/43824
Tom5'7135lbs-60kgS35-3335101713

subjectBench press kgSquat kgBarbell curl kgDumbbell curl kg
Amber23645811749
Tom10 - empty bar 1 - broomstick- 3

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back, gains are for ever.

March 01

Today, i told Tom that i had really enjoyed when he kneeled before me last week, and, that i wanted him to always kneel when he was with me. I added that he wasn't authorized to stand before me anymore, when we are alone, that he has to kneel or crawl on all fours, like a pet, unless i allow him do stand.
As i expected, he refused and I collared him again. This time, i fixed a 20 lbs dumbbell to a short leash which was 10 lbs itself, so he had to carry 30 lbs permanently. This way he could move, but i doubted that he could stand for long.
i was right. He remained no more than five minutes carrying the dumbbell, or with the dumbbell hanging between his legs, before he had to sat on the floor. His puny muscles couldn't help him and the pain in his back became excruciating.
I motioned him to come next to me, as i lied on the couch. He grabbed the dumbbell with both hands and held it between his legs, his sore muscles forcing him to wince comically. He approached quickly, knowing very well that he couldn't hold the weight for long, and he sat on the floor, between my legs. I turned the volume up on the TV, as my documentary was beginning, and picked up the dumbbell by rote to curl it, which i did unknowingly while i caressed Tom's hair with my other hand. On the first reps, however, i noticed Tom's struggles when the chain tensed, and i realised what i was doing, but i didn't stop. He moved closer to a more comfortable position, and i continued to curl peacefully, watching the TV.
Half an hour later, when commercials started,  i was still curling the small weight. I had probably switched hands from time to time, forcing Tom to change his position, but i haven't noticed because he did it unflinchingly. I let the dumbbell on the floor and caressed his hair. Then, i asked him to bring me a shake before the documentary start again. He kneeled, grabbed the dumbbell, and stood up painfully.
'Yes, honey' he answered, before he turned to the kitchen.
I patted his tiny ass and pushed him slightly.
'Come on!'
His arms were completely straight. Of course, that wasn't very easy for him to move, but he couldn't curl the weight anymore, not even an inch. Anyway, holding the dumbbell like that, relieved slightly his bruised neck. The collar was very tight.
I watched him to join the kitchen with difficulty, amused, realising that i had just curled the same dumbbell, one handed, for what should look like an eternity to him.
A moment later,  he came back without the shake.
'I'm sorry, hun' he said. Then he kneeled and continued, '... I can't bring you the shake... I need both hands to hold this.' he added, looking down to the dumbbell.
'You don't have to wear that, remember?... That's your choice.' I said
'Please, take it off...'
'No!' I replied, '... Unless you accept my rules...'
He lowered his gaze and gulped. 'I though you loved me, Amber. Why are you doing this to me?' he asked.
I grabbed the leash and pulled him closer.
'That's because i love you, hun, that i have to train you properly. Do you understand?... No, of course, you don't.' I said, standing up and lifting him one handed in the process. He hung to the chain, while the dumbbell balanced at the other end.
'... Let me to explain you.' I added, 'But before, i want you to look at this...'. With that, i flexed my other arm in front of his eyes. My huge biceps grew and hardened slowly, to reach easily 25" as it was pumped from the curls I had performed a moment ago. He was terrorized.
'Do you really want to upset me, honey? Is that what you want? Look at these muscles! Feel them!.'
'Please, hun, release me.' he managed to say, as he grabbed my wrist to relieve the pain on his neck.
I extended my arm at full length and i let him to fall on the floor with the dumbbell. He squirmed on the floor, for a moment, holding his collar with both hands, trying to catch his breath. I crouched close to him and caressed his hair.
'You know what a bitch i am when i menstruate. You know how irritable i am. Can you imagine what these huge muscles can do to your pathetic body if you upset me? Can you? I don't want to hurt you, hun. You have to learn to obey to whatever i command you, at any time, and despite how much humiliating it is. The quicker you accept your fate, the sooner i release you. That's for your own good, to protect yourself against me.'

I went to the kitchen to have my shake and came back just as my documentary started again. He was sitting at the same place, looking at me with watered eyes, and a glance which obviously was asking me to detach him.
I sat on the couch, ignoring him, and watched the TV. I know perfectly that he was looking at me all the time. His gaze wandering on my big muscles. He was probably imagining how hard they feel, how they smell, how warm they are. He probably wanted to caress them. It doesn't pass long before he came between my legs, he crawled to me silently, and he nestled his head on my thigh, in a comfortable position to watch the TV. I patted his head gently in return and he moaned slightly.
'Do you want some?' I asked pointing to the shake.
'Y... Yes' he answered timidly.
I spilled some shake on the floor and pretended to ignore him. I heard him to lap the precious liquid and smiled. I glanced to him, he had his hands on his back, and used them only to wipe his mouth when he had finished.
We spent the following hour watching TV. Meanwhile, he kissed my thighs from time to time, he rubbed his cheeks on them, or he massaged my big calves with his small hands, barely making a dent in the hard muscles but trying his best to please me. When the documentary finished, he was sleeping at my feet. I stood up carefully to not wake him up and went to bed silently, letting him to recover where he was.

March 02

This morning, when Tom woke up, i was already eating in the kitchen. I motioned him to the bowls under the table and he knelt cowardly, not daring to say a word. He lapped some water in the first one, then he ate the remains of my breakfast in the other one. He has been careful to keep his hands on his back, as expected, he's a quick learner.
All the day long, he followed me, standing at first, then mostly on all fours, as he was more and more exhausted with the dumbbell attached to his neck.
Maybe tomorrow i detach the dumbbell. Depends on his behaviour.

March 02

Yesterday evening, she said that i had to always kneel before her.
I couldn't accept that!  I had to show her that i was a real man. Actually I'm not sure anymore.
She just smiled and attached me to a huge dumbbell -at least it was huge to me, it's insignificant to her. She explained me that she did it for my own good. I don't know what to think about this. My feelings are confused and contradictory.

Today, i didn't go to work, she didn't want to release me and i couldn't decently go to work with a dumbbell attached on the neck. Anyway, i couldn't carry it more than a couple of minutes before having to kneel. I preferred to stay home. I have followed her, all the day long and granted all her wishes or commands like a servant, and, oddly, i enjoyed to please her, i felt useful and beloved. i'm sure she enjoyed too so i hope she's going to change her mind and remove my collar.

March 03

This morning, Tom entered in the kitchen on all fours. He greeted me, then he went directly under the table to eat his breakfast.
I patted his head gently, and told him that i had invited his boss to diner.
'What?! You can't do that, honey! I don't want him to see me like that!' he shouted as he stormed from under the table.
I smiled and told him that his boss was coming at eight, and that i wanted him to prepare the dinner. With that, i grabbed his leash and pulled him close to me. I unfolded the buckle and liberated him from his collar.
'As long as you obey me, i won't use this again' i said showing him the collar, '... Now, finish your breakfast and do the chores. I want the house clean.'
He looked at me in disbelief, massaging his bruised neck, then he smiled and went on his knees to kiss my thighs gratefully.
'Thank you, honey! Thank you!' he said.
I spread my legs slightly, allowing him to see my awaiting pussy, and started  to caress my inner thighs with his hand. He stopped kissing me instantly. I don't know if he was looking at my growing clit or my huge muscles as i massaged them, but I felt his hands to tremble on my big muscles. I moaned softly and spread my legs a lil more, inviting him to come and lick my now dripping wet pussy. He advanced slowly, still trembling and pushed his tongue deep inside me. His upper lip rubbed my clit, gently on the top. His tongue massaged the lower side, pulling on it, as if it could stretch it, make it bigger, longer, thicker. Oddly, i felt it grow bigger than ever. The only though of my big clit rubbing his face propelled me to a level of lust and pleasure i never imagined. I tried to resist but i knew instantly it was too late, i was coming. I quickly put my hands on my knees, preventing me to clamp my legs and crush him between my meaty thighs, then, I roared like a beast as the orgasm hit me. In the motion, i had pushed the table away with my big tits, so i had a good view on Tom's head. Even with my thighs apart, my flexed muscles prevented him to escape, I came all over his face, ejaculating for the very first time.
As i pushed him away, panting heavily and trying to recover, i really realised what i had done. He was dripping wet, his face covered by a thick white liquid which obviously was my vaginal fluids. I grabbed him by his armpits, throw him on the table, on his back, and ripped his underwears apart. Then, i took his huge member in my mouth. I didn't even suck once, he came immediately. I swallowed all his hot cum, milking his member carefully, trying my best to not waste a single droplet. I let his cock to slip out of my mouth with a loud 'POP!' , then i moaned loudly, relaxed as i was, wiping my lips with my fingers, looking at him with a big smile. We remained there silently, for a while, recovering, then i went to the shower.
'Don't worry, honey' he said, '... I'm going to clean everywhere. You're going to be proud of me.'

When i came back from the gym this afternoon, he was still in the kitchen doing the dishes. As soon as he saw me, he wiped his hands and kneeled.
'Now, what have we here? I said, '... Isn't he a perfect little husband? I continued caressing his hair, 'Come on! continue what you were doing, honey, i need to take a shower and dress properly to the diner'.
'Yes, hun' he said as he quickly stood up and plunged his hands in the sink to finish his task.
He was trembling, that was difficult to not notice.
'What the matter, honey? Aren't the chores done as i told you?'
'No! No! Of course, i did all the work.'
'So what?'
He lowered his gaze shyly, like a child who doesn't dare to ask for something. He was so cute.
'Tell me, honey...' I commanded.
'Are you... Are you going to...' He gulped, the stress was too much for him, '... Are you going to humiliate me before my boss?'
'Oh, poor little thing! Come here.' I said, holding my arms before me, '... don't worry about that. As long as you're a good boy, i will be a perfect housewife. I just expect that you obey me. Can you do that?'
'Yes, i will obey. anything you wish, honey.'
I patted his head and went to shower.

A moment later, i heard the doorbell, then Tom talking to someone. They were arrived. Tom's manager Allan, and his wife Jenna.

I looked at me through the mirror and adjusted my dress, pulling down on the tight tissue which barely covered half of my muscular thighs. Then, I cupped my huge breasts and nestled them comfortably in the smaller cups of my bra. I pulled on the straps to let them precisely at the end of my astonishing traps, and finally, I flared my lats a last time, to check the elasticity and the resistance of the tissue. I smiled. I was huge ! Still feminine but incredibly huge and scary.

When i entered in the living room, Allan was still standing, talking with Tom. He didn't notice me because i was behind him, but Tom did. He went speechless and checked me from head to toes. Jenna noticed his reaction and looked above her shoulder. She immediately grasped her husband wrist and squeezed. She tried to pull on his arm to force him to look at me but she wasn't strong enough. She should be 5'1", maybe 5'4" in her heels, which made her the same height than Allan.

'Hello!' I said, smiling from my 6'11", as i leaned to her for a welcome kiss. She wanted to say something but her body didn't respond, still frozen by the sight of my humongous frame. 'Hello!' I added turning to Allan, '... Nice to meet you.' I took his hand we shook hands silently. Then, i stood slowly to my full height, looking right in his eyes while the whole process. When i reached my standing position, his gaze wandered over my oversized muscles, stopping a long moment on my arms, 26" pythons are quite unusual. He mumbled something, too low to be intelligible, and took his wife's hand in his own. He reminded me those small children who are afraid when comes the presentations with a stranger and who grabs their mother's hands to feel safe.

'Take a seat, please' I said with an engaging voice.
Allan and Tom sat in the armchairs without a word, while Jenna sat at the far end of the couch. I could have sat at the other end, but i prefered to sit close to her, knowing very well that she couldn't help but compare her frail body with mine.
My bodyweight was close to three times hers, so, when i sat, her tiny frame was propelled against mine. She had to put her hands on my arms to prevent to fall on my lap. She looked at me with a shameful face. I smiled.
'Sorry!' we said together. That was funny. I laughed, but she just lowered her gaze, she was too embarrassed to laugh.
'Don't worry' i said, '... that happens a lot.'
I glanced to Tom.
'May you turn the music on, honey?' i asked.
Tom stood up instantly and did as i said.
'... Something relaxing should be nice, Jenna needs to relax a bit' I added, smiling to the lovely brunette close to me, taking her hand in mine, and caressing it gently.
Jenna smiled shyly. She was about to tell something but the music started and she changed her mind. I glanced to Tom and Allan, ignoring her for a moment, but i didn't release her soft hand and continued to rub it gently on my thigh.
'I have prepared some punch. It's fresh and tasty. Would you like to have a few, Allan?'
'Sure, thank you'
I kept Jenna's hand trapped in mine, against my massive quad, and leaned forward to pour four glasses of punch with my free hand. I felt Jenna's little fingers to curl slightly, trying to make a dent on my hard muscles while i served the punch. I was sure she was going to try. They all want to try. They probably want to know if my muscles are as hard as they look, and of course, they are harder.
I gave one glass to Allan, then one to Jenna who was looking down to my thighs. She had just realised how hard they were. She glanced to me, a bit embarrassed, knowing perfectly that i was reading her mind.
She smiled shyly. I smiled back.
Then, I took a glass on the table, and had a sip. She couldn't help but stare at my huge biceps.
'Muummm!... Isn't it wonderful?' I asked, as i took another sip, giving my arm a full flex just before Jenna's green eyes.
'Yes, it is' she answered.
'You haven't tasted it yet!' I teased, '...the punch, you haven't tasted it...'
'Oh! the punch? Of course. Sorry, i was thinking about something else. Don't worry, i'm sure it's delicious.'
'Please, honey' i said, glancing to Tom, '...May you bring the appetizers i have prepared?'
'Sure!' he answered, turning back to the kitchen.
Despite he had prepared the punch, the appetizers and the whole dinner, Tom didn't argue anything. Of course, he was afraid of my reaction, but, somehow, i'm sure he liked to let them assume that i had done the work, as a servile housewife.

We chatted a bit, before we went to dinner. None dared to talk about sports, knowing very well where the conversation would have ended. I have to confess that i felt a bit frustrated, i'm so proud of my body. Nevertheless, i knew that was only a matter of time.

During the dinner, Tom and Allan discussed about work, Jenna and me discussed about clothes. She is a very pretty brunette and obviously she likes to show off, like me. I'm sure she likes to be the centre of attention. Sadly, this evening, she wasn't anymore, and i felt bad. I'm sure we are going to be very good friends. I really appreciate her so I tried my best to make her comfy and relaxed.

Allan, on the contrary, is a jerk. Not only, he mocked her all the evening but he acted as well with Tom.  Unfortunately for him, he did an unforgiving error, he said Jenna a bitch. I wasn't going to tolerate this in my house. I stood up, making my chair to fall backward, grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off the floor one handed.
'This is enough, Allan. There is only one bitch here, and that's you.' I said, walking around the table with him hanging at arm length. I grabbed Jenna's hand and I pulled her out off her chair, then, I lowered Allan before her.
'Now, bitch, you're going to apologize or i break every bone you got' i spat menacingly to Allan. Jenna looked at me shyly and lowered her gaze.
'That's ok, Amber, let him go, please' she said with a trembling voice. It was obvious that she feared Allan's reaction. I tried to reassure her.
'Relax, Jenna. He's not going to annoy you anymore.' I said, forcing him to bent his knees. I took both his arms and forced them behind him. I held them hight on his back, forcing him to lean forward, preventing him to move.
'Slap him until he apologizes!' i commanded her.
'But...'
'Slap him, Jenna!... That will be worse if i do it myself.' i flexed my huge biceps to emphasize. She was petrified. 'Do it!' i repeated.

She slapped him once, gently, then twice. He didn't want to apologize.
She did it again and again, harder. Small bruises started to show off on his face. His shoulders were hurting like hell. Still, he didn't want to apologize, on the contrary he threatened her.
'You're going to pay for this, Jenna. You're going to know what real bruises are when we get home.'
I looked at Jenna quizzically. She lowered her gaze. That was too much.
'You're going home alone, you, fucking bitch. Jenna stays here tonight'
I pulled him on his feet and punched him, right in the face. A loud 'CRACK' echoed in the dining room and he fell to the floor unconscious.  His nose was broken, blood was flowing out of his nostrils and ruining the floor.
I glanced to Tom and motioned to Allan. He nodded. He's so smart, he didn't even ask what to do.
I grabbed Jenna's hand reassuringly.
'That's OK, Jenna, you're going to sleep with me' i said, 'Tom, you know where to sleep tonight. Breakfast for everyone at eight!'
I carried Jenna to my bed and she felt asleep immediately.
I will have a good talk with her tomorrow.

March 03

Today, Amber has invited my boss and his wife to dinner, without asking me, as if my opinion didn't matter. At first, I was a bit annoyed. Now, it's worse! I think i just have loosen my work. On the other hand, i'm glad that Amber had punched him like a heavy bag -not that heavy in fact-. This guy is an asshole. You should have seen her, lifting him like a ragdoll, jerking him at arm length, then punching him and knocking him out with a single punch. I think that she has broken his nose too. what a woman!

All that happened so quickly!
In a matter of seconds, he was cold in the floor, unconscious. All went so calm. Amber was so peaceful. She pulled Jenna against her, then she caressed her shoulder softly, reassuring her with her tenderer voice, smiling to her motherly, like an older sister.
I was almost jealous, i would have loved to be between her huge arms to feel the hard muscles to massage my softer body, to feel how they change their shape with the slightest movements she does. Just thinking about it made me hard, but i assume none of the girls noticed. Then Amber called me, pulling me out of my revery. She wanted me to put Allan in his car and to clean the mess he had done unknowingly. She didn't tell anything but i knew that was what she expected from me. I nodded and pulled Allan to the entrance, then outside. I couldn't lift him to sit him in his car, he seemed so light in Amber's hands, and now he was so heavy to me. My hardon grew bigger. I tried my best to lift him. No way! He was simply too heavy, or maybe i'm too weak for him. I let him on the ground next to his car, thinking about how Amber could have done it without the slightest effort.
When i returned to the house, the girls were upstairs in the bedroom. I quickly cleaned the blood on the floor, then on the wall. I checked the furnitures then i cleaned the table and did the dishes silently.
I have prepared the kitchen too, anything must to be ready at eight o'clock. Now, I'm in the basement, lying on a mat.
Shit! My pants are soaking wet, i'm done. Time to sleep.

March 04

When Jenna get up this morning, i was already in the bathroom taking a hot and relaxing shower.

The steamy water hit my hard muscles loudly, as i approached the showerhead, yet it barely massaged them. Instead, the water bounced on them and followed their deep contours to finally drip on the floor noisily. Nevertheless, i was enjoying that. I just had to relax the muscles under the stream, to feel a smooth caress on my skin and tingle. I always enjoy when i make my tight body to shiver. And this morning, that was better. My bulging muscles were oiled by a thin coat of soap which made my golden skin to glisten under the water, and the slightest moves produced dancing glints on it. I can help but to marvel at the sight of my own body. Despite the noise of the water, i heard Jenna clearly. 'OMG! That wasn't a dream!'

I turned to face her and smiled. She was completely naked too. Her brown hair nicely spilled on her small shoulders covered almost her upper body, letting just imagine her curvy shape because of her large hips and her perky tits. I extended my arm with an inviting smile.
'Come on, Jenna, approach. You need a hot shower. I will help you with that.' I said, wipping my face with my hands and pulling my hair backward to see her better.

I noticed her gaze. It went instantly to my huge biceps, as they tightened forming two big balls of muscles almost as big as my head. Each relief was enhanced -as if needed- by the morning sunlight and showed off my big goddess like body. She didn't seem afraid like Tom was, she just was mesmerized, maybe aroused.
I lowered my hands and rubbed my abs slowly, massaging them, pushing hard on them, to allow my fingers to find their path between the bulging muscles. They were hard, so hard! I kept my hands there for a moment, waiting for Jenna to enter in the shower with me.
Then, i lowered my hands a bit more, closed my eyes, and caressed my clit with my fingertips. I felt Jenna's hands on my abs and i flexed them.
Each muscle was more than able to fill her small hand. She grabbed them one after the other, trying to make a dent in them, with no avail. Her moanings were arousing me. She lowered her hands to my hips then to my ass. She caressed my hard balls of muscles and rubbed her cheek against my lower stomach. I moaned loudly and my moans pulled her out of her revery. She looked at me shyly and kissed my abs.
'Thank you. He deserved a good beating' she said.

She stepped back slowly, letting her hands to caress my hips, as if expecting me to grab them and prevent her to go. That was exactly what i did, i grabbed her, then, I pushed her against the wall. She looked at me, her mouth ajar, a timid smile on her lips, clearly inviting me to take her in my mighty arms. She closed her eyes and exhaled loudly. Then, she swung her hips against the wet wall sensually. Was she trying to seduce me? That wasn't necessary. I was already horny as hell. I leaned forward, let my hands on the wall, each side of her lovely face, and I kissed her on her juicy lips. As expected, she returned the kiss without an hint of resistance. That was a really tender kiss, it made me hornier. I needed more, way more. I stuck my tongue in her mouth wildly and explored it. Unknowingly, I had slided one thigh between her legs and had slowly lifted her to eye level. She was now straddling my massive quad, with her feet hanging a foot off the floor. I could have not noticed if she hadn't started to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her hot pussy against my muscles.The sight of this petite girl fucking my leg was so exciting that i started to finger myself.
In a matter of seconds we were so aroused that we moaned and roared so loud that Tom probably heard us from the kitchen. None of us bothered, we continued to please us until we came, moaning, shouting and roaring like beasts.
We remained a moment silent, looking at each tenderly, recovering with big smiles on our lips, the hot water barely covering our loud pantings. Then, we soaped each other silently, finished to shower, and wiped each other.
'How big are they?' she asked as she was wiping my titanic arms.
When i told her that my arms were 9" two month ago and that they are now  26", she almost fell on the floor, her trembling limbs unable to keep her straight on her feet. Of course, she never had measured her arms or legs to compare but she just realized that my arms were bigger than her waist.
Inevitably, we talked about sizes while we kept wiping our bodies. Jenna mensurations are 33B-23-35 which makes her pretty curvy with her petite frame. She told me that she would have preferred to be taller and rounder. I smiled, remembering how i was two months ago.

I demanded her to feel my arm, and flexed it before her eyes.
'Would you like to have arms like these, Jenna?'
'If i could, it would be heaven.' she answered, assuming instantly that was impossible. Her lovely eyes filled with tears.
'Deal!' i said with a big smile, and before she could react, i pulled her to my dressing and gave her an old short and a T-shirt, 'Put this on! It's time to eat something then hit the weights'

March 04

when Jenna and Amber entered the kitchen this morning, they were radiant. Jenna was wearing Amber's old clothes and was very sexy. Still, she was insignificant close to my sexier wife. Amber kissed me, then sat and invited Jenna to do the same.
'Tom' she said, '... Jenna is going to live here for a couple of months. She's going to go through the Emendatae program. I expect you to treat her as if she was me. And for now on, you're going to act as if we were alone. Is that clear?'
'Yes, Amber. I understand' i answered, kneeling immediately before her.
'Good boy' she said. Then she motioned to the bowls on the floor, next to her '... Bring me your bowls, i'm going to give you something to eat'.
I complied and she gave me a small part of the breakfast i had prepared to her and Jenna. Meanwhile, i had lowered my gaze, avoiding to meet Jenna's eyes. Not that i was ashamed but i didn't want to comment anything about my behaviour.
'What are you doing, Amber?' Jenna asked.
'Isn't it obvious? I'm giving him his meal' she answered, holding the bowls for me, 'Usually, he eats under the table. I hope you don't mind.' she added as i went on all fours.
'Err... No' Jenna answered, not really understanding what was going on.
Amber nodded and i started to eat as expected, with my hands on my back. Jenna looked down, under the table, and watched me silently for a moment. I didn't care. I just continued to eat and licked the bowl when i had finished.
'I know. That's weird.' Amber said, '... but you're going to appreciate that very soon... Just imagine Allan at your feet like him' she added with a big smile as she patted my head with a wink.
'Oh, sorry, Amber' i said, '... I have forgotten to tell you. Allan phoned this morning... He said that he doesn't want Jenna to come back home and that she can go to hell.'
Amber glanced to Jenna and took her hand in hers.
'Don't worry about that. That's not like he had a choice. When you'll have guns like these...' she said, giving a full flex to emphasize, '... his feelings won't matter anymore.'

They finished their breakfast silently, smiling to each other, then they went to the basement. I remained there a moment, on the floor, thinking about what had just happened. Oddly, i didn't felt ashamed or worried in any manner. I was just proud of my behaviour because i knew that Amber was proud of me too. Now that i write these lines, I wonder if those feelings are normal. I'm not sure.

Anyway, when she called me, i lunged to the basement as if my life depended on it. Jenna was in the in the middle of the room, a huge barbell at her feet. Amber was behind her. She motioned me to come and demanded me to try and lift it. Both knew very well that was impossible, nevertheless i crawled to the barbell, stood up, and gave it a try. Of course, with no avail. I kneeled back.
'See? I told you, Jenna. You're already stronger' she said, pushing the smaller girl aside, 'Hold on the bar, Tom' she added. Then, she grabbed the bar with a larger grip, and, in a slow motion, lifted it above her head with her arms fully extended and, of course, lifting me in the process. My feet dangled a good foot off the floor. She wasn't even forcing and had on her lips the most lovely smile i had ever seen. She threw her shoulders backward slightly. My lips crashed against hers and before i realised what had happened, she was kissing me passionately. It was like if my strength was drained slowly off my weak body. A few seconds later, i had to let go and i fell on the floor heavily. I kneeled at her and waited.
Amber did a couple of reps with the barbell, as to prove that she wasn't tired at all, then she let it on the floor. She wiped her face with a towel she had on her wide shoulders and threw it to me, commanding me to wipe her arms. Jenna looked at me quizzically, wondering if i was going to comply. Of course, I complied happily. In fact, i was more excited than humiliated. The only though of touching her hard muscles made me hard. I couldn't miss an opportunity to feel her massive limbs. I'm addicted to her muscles.

My lust was obvious to everyone but neither Jenna or Amber didn't say anything. I stood up silently, griping her mammoth legs to help me in the motion, caressing them discreetly at the same time to feel their unbelievable power. My lovely wife flexed her huge arms for me, and i rubbed them smoothly, as slowly as i could, feeling the smallest contours of them, smelling them as i nuzzled between the ridges of the muscles to enjoy her delicious perfume. She smiled and told me to hurry because i was late to work. I hadn't tell her yet that i was fired.
 I went on my knees and lowered my gaze.
 'I'm sorry, honey. I didn't tell you. I'm fired. Allan told it to me when he phoned this morning.'
 'What ?' both girls said together, with a tone which was more indignation than sadness.
 'What a bastard!' Jenna shouted, '... you should meet a lawyer and...'
 'No need of lawyer.' Amber interrupted, 'You're going to fix that in a couple of weeks, Jenna.' She added, glancing to the young woman, '... plus, i'm sure that Tom will be glad to help you during your treatment'. Amber glanced to me and i nodded.
She had a big smile across her lovely face.
'Aren't you a lucky bastard, Tommy?' she asked, putting her hands on her hips, and obviously waiting for an answer.
I nodded, 'Yes, Mistress'.
'Since you don't go to work today, do the chores quickly, then you can have a day out'
'Thank you, Mistress'
 She flared her lats unknowingly. They reached proportions i couldn't have imagined. They just filled the gap between her torso and her herculean arms and she wasn't even trying.
'Stop calling me 'Mistress' , that's too arousing and i could rape you right now.' she said with a malicious smile.
'Yes, Mistress... As you wish, Mistress... Do as you feel better for me, Mistress... If you want to rape me, i'll be glad to please you, Mistress...' i said with a returning smile.
Both girls burst out laughing.
I went to do my chores with a satisfied smile, I had made her laugh and that made me really happy. Am i enjoying my new life? I'm not sure yet. Maybe...
As i reached the stairs i listened them starting their work-out.
'Does he always call you 'Mistress' ?' Jenna asked.
'No. That's so nice to him.' Amber replied. Jenna rubbed her cheek, obviously thinking about it.
'Does he spend all the day long on his knees? I mean that should be very humiliating.'
'Yes. He must kneel before me. That's his way to show me his obedience and his loving. I don't think he's humiliated about that, at least not anymore. On the contrary, i think he's happy to act like that. By now, he's fully aware of his place in our relationship, i'm the master and he's the slave. He knows perfectly that if he behave well, he will be rewarded by my loving, my careful and protective attitude. The more he pleases me, the more i please him.... and believe me, there are numerous ways to please him beyond his imagination. Did you notice the tent pole he had when i told that i was going to rape him?' Amber said, giggling.

Love it. Cant wait to see what Jenna will do with Allan  :letsparty:

Yay!!!  :rock: What a great story!  :singing:  I hope you will update it  :clap:

thx all for the comments
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 05:47:14 pm »

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 02:02:19 pm »
Since I was looking for a story to illustrate while attempting to learn DAZ and I like this story alot, here is my current work in progress image of the cast.

Don't like Amber's face quite yet, don't know what happened there. Also there seems to be going on something with her latsand forearms making strange bends. I'm still trying to improve her body :-). Also, since I can't get the measuring plugin working, her measurements are just estimates.

@Totocom, if you have any comments on the appearances, please contact me! If I have permission, I'd like to create the cast as you see them before I try to illustrate the story (the intermediate stages will be alot easier once the "final" Amber is created).

If there is another story you'd rather have illustrated, feel free to contact me, but I prefer stories where the girl is a lot younger (12 - 19 y.o., where there doesn't have to be adult stuff going on with younger characters) but also bigger than the smaller adult characters.

GG7ft2

thx gg7ft2, any pics are welcome. i'm very glad you like my work. nevertheless, i will not write about underaged characters, it's a turn off to me.

But would you mind giving some opinions on the characters for this story? I'll try to give Amber a more 19-ish look. what do you think about her body; more/less muscles or size?

all measurements are in each chapter.  i imagine her a bit more muscular, with longer legs (according she's wearing heels on your pic, her legs are a bit short imho)  the pics i did for the RN69 stories show how i imagine Amber as well.

:)

So, here is take 2!

GG7ft2
User is currently banned [View]

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2015, 03:53:55 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2015, 02:25:15 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 07:13:54 am »
any chance for continuation?  ::)

I'm working on it, as well as 'Frozen' and 'Reborn' but i'm focusing on 'The resort' which is similar to 'Amber goes to E...'.
Don't worry, i will continue.

Within the last year (of the story) there must be some major progress in the program.

« Reply on: March 17, 2017, 08:09:01 am »
I will continue the story this summer, for now I lack of time.

if you have any ideas for the following chapters, feel free to share.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 01:09:01 pm »
« Reply on: January 24, 2018, 01:28:44 pm »
Hi. New installment.

20 March

Jenna is really into the Emendatae program. She workouts everyday. She eats as expected. She rests. She does every thing I tell her to do.
If I hadn't gone through the program myself, I had said that the results are clearly beyond expectations. In two weeks she has added more than forty pounds to her petite frame, and has grown three inches in height.

In her heels she should be as tall as Tom by now.

I can tell she won't stop the program until she's as big as me. I have noticed how she ogles to my arms when we are working out. It's hard not to notice. She's almost drooling at them all the day long and I have to confess that I like it. I even give them a good flex from time to time, falsely unintentional, just to tease her. They're just 28".

That just reminds me that I have to send a mail to Rentabod Corp.
Unexpectedly, I have grown a couple of inches too. The growth should have stopped now, or at least it should have slowed down. I hope everything is OK.
That's not really bothering me. I only want to know if I should wait before I have a new wardrobe. Large clothes are very expensive.

22 March

Tom is enjoying his new place in our relationship. He doesn't mind to do the chores anymore. On the contrary, he tries to impress me by doing them better and quicker every day.
He's very caring about me and I like it. I don't remember him being like this before my treatment. I guess it's  due to his new housekeeper role. He's so attentive, he does everything before I had to ask. So cute.

Moreover, he has accepted Jenna's presence in the house and he acts naturally with her. He's not bothered anymore by going naked all day long nor kneeling in her presence. When the task requires him standing, he always ask her for permission. Thus, Jenna is accustoming to his behavior and is becoming more and more commanding without even noticing.
This morning, when she was eating her cereals, she had let her spoon to fall on the floor unintentionally, and her reaction has really surprised me. Instead of grabbing it, as she usually does, she has snapped her fingers, pointing to the spoon.
"Give me another one, Tommy."

Her tone was so commanding !
I can't believe that's the same petite girl I met a couple of weeks ago. That's odd, but that's how things work with enhanced women and Jenna is just becoming one.

If I had commanded Tom like this a couple of months ago, he had probably refused to comply. This morning, he just grabbed a clean spoon for Jenna then he knelt back under the table, at my feet.

"Jenna, you should be more grateful with him. If you want him to obey you unconditionally, you need to reward him from time to time." I said her, then I patted on my thigh and Tom immediately let his head on my lap.
He likes when I touch him thus I caressed his hair gently. I could hear him moaning softly under my touch.

25 March

I measured Jenna this morning. She's 5'5". That means she's already taller than her husband.
She weighs 160lbs. That's probably 40bls more than him and almost muscles. No doubt that she's already way stronger than him.
When I told her, she giggled. She confessed that she had never been so happy to add a few pounds on her tiny frame. She just regretted she couldn't wear her old dresses and shoes anymore. Not only she had left her whole wardrobe at home, but she had probably outgrown all her clothes.
I has reassured her.
As I can't wear my old clothes anymore, I told her that she can chose anything she likes in the chests which are stored in the room close to hers. I had packed them in purpose to give them at the 'Rentabod Corp. Help Foundation'. These old clothes are very helpful to the new Emendatae.
Clothes, as well as shoes, are stored by sizes and by colors, she can easily find something to wear and shoes to match.
Of course, I helped her to find something for the evening, an old silky black dress of mines, tight, short, sexy as needed. A pair of stilettos to match with no less than 6" heels.
When she entered the kitchen and told Tom to stand up, you should have seen his face as he realised for the very first time, that she towered at least four inches above him. That was even funnier when she flexed her 15" "biceps before his eyes. His mouth dropped open and he kept starring like an idiot.
Of course, her thick muscles aren't as big as mine, but, on her smaller frame, they looked huge.

He was about to touch them when he realised that I was watching, thus he stopped in his tracks, frozen by a deep feeling of culpability.

He was so cute, looking downward to avoid my gaze, gulping loudly to relieve the tension in his throat.

"Do you think they're big enough to subdue Allan, Tommy?" Jenna asked, letting her finger to trace his trembling jaw line slowly.

"Y... Yes, Jenna. They certainly are."
"Do you think they're strong enough?" she demanded, forcing his gaze upward with her finger.
"Y... Yes, Miss." he nodded,
"Touch them." she commanded, "Amber is not going to punish you."

Both looked at me questioningly and I nodded.
The poor Tom was still trembling. He grabbed her arm and tried to make a dent. That was useless, of course. Her hard work in the gym and the treatment had hardened her body to a level which is barely imaginable to someone who never met an Emendatae woman. His weak grip was nothing more than a soft touch to her strong enhanced muscles.

Jenna giggled and pulled his hand away as she grabbed his wrist. She didn't release him.
Instead, she kept his wrist in her grip and squeezed, looking at him to struggle to get free. Meanwhile she brushed her long hair with her free hand, trying to size his strength. That wasn't an easy task, he was so feeble. She wasn't using more than half her strength and yet he wasn't able to budge her arm. She felt a warm thrill along her arms as she clenched her fist a bit more. He tried his best to hide his pain, but the grin he sported betrayed him. She was enjoying it. I can tell. She was realising her true power over him. That's so intoxicating. That still arouses me.
She forced him to his knees silently then glanced to me.
"That's so easy, Amber! Do you think I can do that to Allan?" she asked.

I only could to nod. She's stronger than Tom, thus she's way stronger than her wimpy husband. She can do whatever she wants to him and there is nothing he can do to stop her anymore.
I just wonder how far she's going to be with him.

02 April

This morning I noticed that Jenna is the same height than my Tommy, 5'7".
That's four inches taller than her husband standing barefoot.
In her platforms, she will tower almost 10" above him. Poor Allan.

I have told her that she should meet him and have a good talk. It's time to clarify the situation between them.
Oddly, she doesn't seem to be ready for this. She seems to be afraid of him. In a way that's not surprising, she can't forget that he had beaten her for years. But honestly I can't figure how she still doesn't realise how much stronger she had become. She can curl 155 lbs barbells for reps and bench twice that weight. How a weakling like Allan could beat her anymore? At 198 lbs, she's almost 80 lbs heavier than him !
I can't wait to see his face when she's going to flex her 17" 1/4 pythons before his face and threaten him. I have tried to imagine him cornered against a wall a couple of times. That's so funny. He will probably piss in his pants.

02 April

I didn't write these days. My wrist were sore. Jenna's grip is becoming very strong and she hurt me when she forced me to my knees. I'm sure that she did it unknowingly, it's a bit frightening. I must tell her to be more careful, or maybe I should tell to Amber. After all, she's my protector, that's her duty to protect me.

This morning, when Amber demanded me to clear the table, I brushed against Jenna unintentionally. When I apologized, I noticed that she has to look down at me. Damn it ! She was wearing flats !
She's taller than me ! Or maybe as tall as me since I'm always barefoot.
I though she was smaller, that's probably because of her bigger muscles and her broad shoulders which make her look like more massive and less tall. If she's already as tall as me, I wonder how strong she is now.

When the table was cleared, I knelt close to Amber. She patted my head gently and asked me what was wrong. I nodded then I timidly explained her my fears.
Jenna was still seated in front of her thus I couldn't miss the knowingly smiles between the two towering females above me. I felt really insecure and tightened my grip around Amber's huge thigh. She caressed me tenderly, informing me that she approved my honesty and that she will take care of that. Then she asked me to do the laundry, she had to have a talk with Jenna.

I really like Jenna, she's a nice girl, but I don't know why she's still here. I mean she could return home and confront her husband. Allan is no match for me, and she's way stronger than me, thus he doesn't stand a chance against her.

03 April

Finally, I got an answer from Rentabod Corp.
The remaining growth after the treatment isn't unusual. I'm just reacting exceptionally well to the Emendatae treatment, that means that I can expect a couple of additional inches through the coming weeks.
I'm 6'4" and I guess I'm going to stabilize my height at 6'6". If I had knew that a couple of months ago, I had probably backed up and forgotten the treatment.
Now, I don't mind at all.
I find it very appealing. Being big and strong is so good.
Moreover, I know that Tom enjoys it as much as I do. When I told him that I was going to add a couple of inches in height, this morning, he just purred and hugged me, letting me know, in a few words, how much he enjoys my new body and how much he loves me.

03 April

I can't believe it. Amber says that she's going to be bigger in the coming weeks. Maybe a couple of inches taller and a few pounds more.
A couple of months ago I had found it frightening, but to tell the truth, when she said it this morning I felt really happy. I don't mind anymore that she's stronger than me. I love it. I know that she does too.
In fact, not only I'm accustomed to her strength feats, but I miss daily.
I never imagined I could enjoy when she lifts me by the armpits, allowing me to reach something on a shelf or a cobweb on the ceiling. The feeling is indescribable. Despite you feel weak and helpless, it's as if her power flows in your own muscles.
You can feel them to relax, to flex,  but you don't control them anymore. She does.

Now I need to feel her power to feel secure.
I wish she could stay home all the day long with me. Sadly, she needs to work since I'm fired and stay at home all day long.

11 April

Tom, Jenna and me have been at the park today.
That is a special day for Tom and me. He hasn't left the house for weeks, thus being with me in public, this afternoon, was clearly a test of our new relationship.

I suppose that was a cruel experience for him, because all the glances he had on him while we walked together to the park.
Those glances don't remind him our difference in size and musculature, that's something too obvious to be forgotten. They just remind him how weak and inadequate he is, and that makes him uncomfortable because he knows he can't argue or do anything to change that.

However, I can tell that he didn't look bothered at all when we hit the park. Maybe it didn't took as long as I though for him to accept his fate. On the contrary, he seemed to be proud of me.

I can't believe how much I love him.

Despite that he isn't the leader in our relationship anymore, or the protector that every man wants to be with his partner, he's acting more and more lovingly with me, and, in return,  I'm loving him more and more.

He had prepared a romantic picnic yesterday, then when we arrived at the park, he has deployed a lovely blanket on the grass and has set everything perfectly for Jenna and me.
That was a nice surprise.

I really hope he enjoyed the day as much as I did.

11 April

I'm not sure that Amber has realised that today is a very special day to me.
I have been out with her !

In that purpose, I have been allowed to wear clothes.
Surprisingly, I must tell that I'm pretty well accustomed to go naked all day long, thus wearing clothes today was a bit odd and uncomfortable. Anyway, I couldn't go naked to the park so I picked some clothes in my dresser.
Until I dressed this morning, I hadn't realised how much weight I have lost, probably because I'm too focused on Amber growth.
All my T-shirts are ridiculously large. Specially those Amber worn a couple of months ago before she changed her wardrobe. She has stretched them to a point of no return. The sleeves are so loose that I probably can put my thighs through them without even stretching the tissue.
Maybe I try this someday.
Talking about my thighs, they are definitively thinner too. Now, my pants are too large to remain on my hips by themselves. They go down to my knees if I don't use a belt and sadly I don't have any - I never needed one. Thus, when I picked an old T-shirt in Amber boxes of clothes, I chosen an Amber's old belt too. It was thin, white, a bit girlie to my taste, but at least it was effective. Anyway, it was hidden under the red T-shirt I have chosen.
That's a T-shirt she used to worn before the treatment which showed a bit of her cleavage. It shows off too much of my torso, but it still fits better than mines.
However, when Amber saw it this morning, she told me that she liked it and she complimented me. I should keep it in my wardrobe, so I could use it again.

I have spent a wonderful day at the park. Amber is so caring with me.

Of course, at first that was a bit odd, specially when we were walking to the park.
I had my arm hooked around her waist -which was stunningly high- instead of having it on her shoulders like I usually did.
On the contrary, she was the one having her heavy hand on my shoulder, forcing me close to her, while my other shoulder was squeezed in her armpit between her wide lats and her thick pectorals.
Everybody was watching us. I mean- watching her.
She was magnificent in her thin floral dress.
From time to time, when she relaxed her muscular shoulders, I had the opportunity to look up at her. I craned forward, rubbing my cheek on her thick pectoral, and smiled to her.
Sometimes she returned the smile and I had that wonderful feeling to be loved. I didn't need it really. I only wanted her to know all the extend of my admiration and my love, but honestly, I enjoyed every glance she gave to me.

18 April

Jenna left back home today. I measured her this morning, before she left. She towers at 5'10 and weighs 225lbs. She's massive and hard.

I can't wait to hear from her. I want to know how her husband is going to react when he sees her. I want the whole story. I don't want to miss anything.
I just hope she will be comprehensive because men aren't prepared for such changes in their lives.

Jenna promised me that she's going to email me tonight. I can't stop checking my emails.

I'm sure that her 18" 3/4 biceps are already bigger than his thighs.

18 April

Jenna left back home this afternoon.
Amber has helped her to pick up a dress. She has chosen a white one. It's skin tight and offers a large view of her Amazonian body. That's a dress which seems to be sewed directly on her. It enhances her already perfect curves.
She has changed her make-up to a sexier one. She has straightened her long blonde hair -Yes, she's blonde now-. She has even tanned her pale skin to look like a centerfold model. She's breathtaking.
I can easily guess Allan reaction when he will see her.

Anyway, the best thing is that Amber is all mine now. I mean I'm all hers.

19 April

Today, I remained home the whole day. Since Jenna left yesterday, I wanted to help Tom with the heavy things. Even if he's pleased to do the chores, I know he struggles with the heavy furnitures when it comes to budge them thus I just held them for him while he broomed underneath.
That was as pleasant for me as that was for him. He likes when I show off my strength.

I hope that's the same for Allan. Here is the mail Jenna sent me this morning.

-------------------------
Dear Amber,
I promised you to tell how things are going at home. To be honest, I'm a bit afraid of what I'm doing to Allan. Hopefully we talked a lot together, you explained me a few things about your relation with Tom, your advices were and still are a good help to me.

Of course I have no problem physically to subdue my husband. You were right, he's no match for me.

In fact, I can't believe how weak he really is. I'm just afraid to go too far with him. I have just realised that I can kill him with a single slap, I guess you already know. I remember very well the day we met, when you punched him once and knocked him out for hours. I wondered what you felt at that very moment, the confidence, the strength, the power. Now, I know. You feel so alive. I never felt that in my whole life.

But let's start with the story.

When I arrive home, I immediately notice a car in the alley, close to Allan's one. There is a purse on the passenger seat, lipsticks here and there on the dashboard. That's a woman's car.

I figure instantly what's going on. This bastard is cheating on me. He has dumped me only a couple of months ago and he's already cheating on me. Oddly, I keep my cool. At that very moment I only want to look for informations about her in the purse thus I try to open the door. The fact that it is locked doesn't stop me, I just pull harder until I'm able to pass my fingers between the door and the door post. Now that's easier. I slowly pull the door open barely using half my strength. That's odd, I'm writing these lines and it's like I could feel my muscles bending the metal until the lock gives way. I know that you understand me, that you already experienced that feeling. Oh, Amber, that's so amazing!

I look at her identity papers.
The bitch is really pretty. But you know what? When I see the pictures, I feel relieved .
Yeah, relieved. That bitch looks like me. I mean the old me.
Maybe he thinks about me when he fucks her?
Maybe he still loves me after all?
Right now, I can't tell, but I will find out.

I lunge to the house, I can hear muffled moans.
The front door isn't locked. I enter the house and go directly upstairs where the moans are coming from. The bitch is riding him.

She's turning her back to him, facing the door, thus she sees me as soon as I appear in the door frame, he doesn't. I can tell she's shocked. In a split second, the petite sex-bomb is frozen. She goes pale. She wants to tell something but she can't. She's visibly afraid. I whisper "I'm his wife". Now she's scared to death. She trembles. I like it.

I remain silent and watch her big eyes to scan my body. She's trembling uncontrollably. Allan is still unaware of my presence. The poor girl is crying. I pretend to strangle her with my hands, doing a most muscular pose, flexing my huge muscles to their max. She probably wants to escape and tries to stand up but she can't. She faints and fall across his legs.

Allan is laying naked, on his back, his cock still erect, his small cock, pitiful.
He sees me and immediately tries to stand up too but he can't, his legs are trapped by his partner body plus his wrists are tied to the bed posts with a pair of golden stockings. He's trapped. That will be easier.

I grab the petite woman -she's so light, barely 100lbs- and lift her above my head.
Allan's face instantly goes from anger to fear.
"Amber?... What the fuck... are you... are you doing here?... Where is Jenna?" he shouts loudly, in a trembling voice.
I don't answer and laugh at him while I throw the girl away on a couch.
"Where is Jenna?... Jenna?!... Jenna, please come!" he repeats louder, in a desperate attempt to call for help, "What do you want, Amber?" he asks.
This idiot hasn't recognized me. With your clothes, my blonde hair, and these extra 150lbs of muscles, he hasn't recognized me.
I remain silent. I just advance to him, taking off my clothes, and straddle him. He cries, asks for help, for mercy. He doesn't know what to do. His feeble attempts to escape are useless. I grab his cock, ignoring his pleads, and insert it in my pussy. He looks at me in awe, probably wondering what I'm doing. Or should I say what you're doing? He thinks that's you.
I punch him in the face and he passes out. I don't want him to enjoy what's coming next.
Then I start to fuck him, until I come several times. I use him as a sex-toy, his fear has aroused me, that's wonderful.

When I'm done with him, I slap him until he awakes.
I grab him by the neck and force him to stand up with me, pulling him to his tip toes. I do my best to not smile. He tries to tell something but I squeeze harder thus he can't. He tries desperately to pull my fingers apart to break my hold, but I'm way too strong and his little attempts are useless.
I walk him along the corridor without a word. He's on his tip-toes al the way long, his hands trying to have a good hold on my arm to relieve the pain on his neck. He's scared.
I open the door of the toilets and push him inside carelessly. I break the knob at his side so he can't open the door and close it.

He hits the door, cries for help. "Amber!... Amber, please!"
I don't answer. He tries to push the door open, slamming his weak body against it but I know he can't do that. I want to laugh but I don't. Instead I tell him to stop and shut up. I realise that's the first time I talk to him and wonder if he recognizes me.
My voice is deep, low, authoritative, he can't recognize me and he doesn't.
When I repeat, louder, he complies almost instantly, I hear him to sit on the toilet pan then cry. I let him there for a moment.

The bitch is still on the couch...

I hear him.
He cries like a baby.
He tells that he's cold. He probably is, because he's naked. That will be worse in a couple of days when the lack of food will drain all his energy. I want him to be punished but I don't want him to suffer too much thus I decide to give him a blanket.
Finally I change my mind, a sweater of mines is a better idea. In that purpose I put a sweater on and lunge to the toilets.
When I open the door, he's sitting on the toilet pan. He stands up, looking at me.
In my heels, I'm a foot and a half taller than him and I weighs 100lbs of muscle more than him, no doubt that he's afraid.
I pretend to ignore him and check that the toilet bowl is clean, in fact I'm checking that he's still OK. I hasn't noticed yet but he's thinner. I guess that he didn't eat a lot these days. He must have lost 10 lbs.
I spread my lats. I make them as wide as possible. I want him to size my muscularity and my strength. I want him scared. Unknowingly he covers his chest with his hands, he can't stand the comparison.
My sweater is stretched to its limit, I keep the pose a moment to let him to realise how big I am. Then, I take off my sweater and throws it on his shoulders.
Poor Allan. You should have seen his face when I have flexed my huge muscles before him.
Still I continue to ignore him and flex my muscles while he puts the sweater on. The clothe is ridiculously large on him and barely stays on his shoulders because its neck is too big.
He trembles uncontrollably and starts crying, he thinks I'm going to beat him.
I laugh and tell him that I'm not Amber but he doesn't believe me.
"Please, Amber..." he says as he steps back against the wall, "Please..."
He slides down the wall, crying.
As he lays on the floor at my feet, I remind Tom, your husband. He's so caring with you.
For a moment, I just imagine Allan acting like him. You're so lucky, Amber. Then I come back to reality.
I tell him that he will remain there for a week, that he has some water in the toilet bowl and that he doesn't need any food.
Before I leave the toilets I pin a few pictures of me on the wall, the ones you took weekly, the ones with my measurements. I want him to find out by himself who I am, how big I am, how strong I am. I want him  to wait for hours wondering what I'm going to do with him, to forgive him or to beat him to a pulp.

See you soon.
Jenna.

19 April

Today Amber helped me with the chores. It always amazes me when I see her lifting the couch or the massive table. That's amazing.
Can you imagine what you feel when you're standing straight under the table, brooming?... While your wife holds it above you?... Brushing her long hair to let you know she's holding it one handed ?... While you know perfectly that you can't even budge it because it's too heavy for you?
No, you probably can't imagine.
Can you imagine what you feel when she lifts you by the armpits, or by your shirt, so you can reach a cobweb on the ceiling?... While caressing your ass with the other hand?... Or squeezing your crotch gently?
No, you probably can't imagine.
Each time, she waits for me to finish. Then, when I tell her, she lowers the furnitures and relocates them properly.
She always follows me. She never anticipates where I go or what I'm going to clean next. She just waits for me to decide. Chores are my duty and she respects my decision. That's one of the rare moments I can feel that I'm in control. I know well that's not really the case but she's nice enough to let me believe it.
Too bad that she doesn't help me more often.

Amber says that Jenna sent her a mail. She's fine and the talk with Allan went pretty well.

25 April

Jenna called me today.
She says that Allan is in the toilets for seven days without any food but the water of the toilet bowl.
Poor guy. He's a jerk but I can't help to feel sad about him.
Even if I know that Jenna is doing all this to save their marriage, I can't help but feel concerned. I hope that will work and that Allan will accept their new relationship.
I'm lucky that Tom has accepted his new role. Not all men can do that.
Talking about him, I sent him unconscious twice today -while lovemaking.
He will need a couple of days to recover. I will try to be gentle with him.

25 April

Amber was pretty horny today. I don't know why and I don't care. Maybe that's because her arms have reached the 30" mark.
I won't complain anyway. There are two reasons.
The first one is that I have accepted that she rules completely our relationship thus she decides when we have sex or not. That's a bit odd but, thinking about it, that's one of the best decisions I took in my whole life.
The second reason is that having sex with her is so addictive that I could do it continuously. That is, of course, if my frail body could allow it. Having sex with Amber is like brushing against the death. That makes your emotions stronger, your senses more exacerbated and your entire life more exciting. Sadly, that makes it more painful and more dangerous too.
To be crushed between her python like limbs is extremely arousing sexually and, despite the pain you feel when your bones bend under the pressure, you can't help but ask for more.
Now that I'm writing these lines, I realise there is a third reason. I couldn't stop her, even if I wanted to. But to be honest, I like her being bigger and stronger, that's arouse me. Why would I want to stop her?

01 May

I couldn't have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it myself. I couldn't even imagine that such a transformation could be possible in a body. No, I'm not talking about Jenna. I'm talking about Allan.
He has lost 20 lbs since I saw him last time. By the least ! And mostly muscles ! Jenna says that he weighs only 86 lbs. I can't believe it ! 86 lbs !

I'm sure that I can grab him one handed and curl him for reps despite the unsteadiness. After all I use 55 kg dumbbells for my curls. That means that I curl more than 120 lbs for ten reps !
I wonder how many reps I can do with 86 lbs.
That's so arousing ! I can't wait to know.
You should see him. He's only skin and bones. His ribs are almost poking through the skin, they're are so visible that you can count them easily, even through his T-shirt. His arms are so thin that not only I can encompass them between my thumb and my forefinger -including the sleeves- but there is still room in the loop.
OMG! I just checked a calculator on the web.
My one rep max is 160 lbs for curls, one handed !
And I should be able to do 20 reps in a row with 86 lbs !
I'm so horny. I need Tom right now.

01 May

You should see Jenna ! She's almost as big as Amber, built like a tank, massive, hard and strong as hell.
She must be 6' tall, even taller in her heels. Allan was wearing pink pants and an assorted T-shit, probably Jenna's old clothes.
Both girls were expecting to see each other from two weeks and were very excited. They sat on the couch and motioned us to kneel close to them. They chatted a bit about their routines. That was boring to Allan. To me that was completely different, I closed my eyes and tried to figure the two giantesses lifting the huge weighs they were talking about. I'm sure I was smiling stupidly the whole time.
Finally, after a moment, Amber asked Jenna what happened yesterday when she opened the toilets. She was visibly more and more excited. Jenna knew very well what Amber was talking about but she pretended the contrary. Everybody knew that she was joking and Amber punched her friendly on the shoulder, with a knowingly smile.
Both girls started laughing. I just thanked God that she never give me a friendly punch like that, or she will knock me out unwillingly and probably dislodge my shoulder if not worse.
Allan remained silent. He didn't really notice because he was looking down at the floor, as if he was checking for something.
In fact he was just too ashamed to stand our gazes. Somehow that prevented me to laugh too. Despite he fired me two months ago, I have the feeling that this guy will be a good friend of mines, someone who will understand me, someone who could share my feelings.
I smiled to him but I know he didn't see me.

Then, Jenna started to describe the moment she opened the toilets.
Apparently Allan was sitting on the floor, crying. He was trembling, frozen and seemed very tired.
She says that he hadn't eat anything during his stay in the toilets. That's ten full days.
She says that he was pale, very pale. He still is. You should see him, you can see the bones through the skin. I suppose he barely weighs 100 lbs. I think that Jenna said that he...

02 May

I don't know what happened to me yesterday. I was too horny to think wisely. I just stopped to write and went to the garage, I knew Tom was there. When I entered, I surprised him because usually I'm writing at that hour. He let go what he had in his hands and looked up to me. I didn't say a word, I just grabbed his shirt and lifted him one handed.
I just needed to express my power, to feel it, to enjoy it. That was so good to see him dangling helplessly at my arm.

Tom looked at me silently, both scared and impressed by my strength.
I just carried him to the bedroom and fucked him until he passed out.
That's gross.

This morning, he didn't refer to the night before, to the fact I had manhandled him, or fucked him unconscious.. He seemed happy to see me.
As always, he was naked, kneeling in the corner of the kitchen. He had prepared the breakfast and was waiting for me.
When I entered the kitchen, he smiled widely. He's so lovely.

Since I saw Allan last time, I can't help to figure my Tom as bony as him.That makes me wet.
 If that hadn't been that dangerous for his health,  I had probably asked him to lose weight.

02 May

I think that Jenna said that he weighs 86 lbs. That's what I wanted to write yesterday before Amber stormed in the garage and grabbed me by the shirt. Before I could react she has lifted me off the floor and was carrying me to the bedroom like a puppet. When she closed the door and turned off the lights, I noticed that she was carrying me one handed ! I almost came in my pants at that only though.
How fucking strong is she?
How had she carried me if I hadn't been clothed? Hopefully, she had authorized me to wear some clothes for dinner because we had guests.
Once arrived to the bedroom, she pinned me against the wall and proceeded to disrobe me. That was amazing. There I was , one foot off the floor, suspended at her arm, looking at her to pull off my clothes with her free hand. That seemed so easy. So erotic ! I was hard from the instant she lifted me, but now that was unreal, my cock was bigger than ever, it was incredibly painful and sensitive. A sharp pain rushing from my scrotum was killing me. I needed to cum or I was going to pass out. Then suddenly the pain disappeared, replaced by an odd feeling. She had turned me upside down !
Blood seemed to leave my cock and return to my head. I though it was going to explode. When she engulfed my entire cock in her mouth, that was worse. I felt my strength completely drained out of my body. I was floating in the air, in heaven.
I came almost instantly and I think she did too because she was panting.
That wasn't done yet. When she recovered, after just a couple of seconds, she savagely sucked my cock dry, while she readjusted my frail body against her. It seemed that she was possessed. She nestled my face between her huge thighs and pushed it against her crotch, inviting me to lick her dripping wet pussy. I was in heaven. I complied immediately.
My tongue cleaned her labia slowly, lifting them delicately as its tip couldn't go further. My lips followed. They sucked and licked her hot juices, biting her softly, kissing her from time to time, trying to feel each move she did. I wanted to react quickly and enhance her pleasure as much as I could. I wanted so bad to please her. I needed to.
In the meanwhile, she had my cock between her huge tits and was massaging it by flexing her powerful pectorals. I never realized how hard they are when she flexes and the pressure they can build between her tits. It's just unbelievable.
My cock was starting to hurt and I imagined how she could have squeezed it easily.
She could please me or destroy me, only by adjusting the force of her feminine assets. That was her pleasure, her decision. She was in complete control. That though was making me harder and harder, and that wasn't too long before we came again, together.

I though she was going to release me but she didn't. She kept me against her, still upside down, holding me easily with one massive arm around my waist. She acted like if I wasn't there, walking through the room for a moment, choosing bra, panties, a shirt and a mini skirt, then finally she carried me to the shower. I don't remember what happened after that because I think I passed out.

This morning I didn't dare to ask. I just tried to please her. That's a way to let her know that I enjoyed what we did, or to be exact, what she did to me. I just hope that she liked too.
I listened carefully to her when she listed all the chores for the day. I answered all her questions, except when she asked me what I was doing when she interrupted me in the garage. I didn't tell her that I was writing a diary.
I don't want her to know.
Maybe I should tell her.
I probably should tell her.
I should.
I will.

Your art is always great. I like the plot of your story and the way the psychology of the characters develop.
I CAN imagine what would be a comic with your story illustrated by your art. Thank you.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2018, 06:28:44 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline schriadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2020, 02:20:14 pm »
Wow awesome storie

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View