Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572573 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:15:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program  (Read 45795 times)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
« on: May 06, 2014, 12:26:59 pm »
Hello world, here is a new story i'm working on. i hope you will like it.
You're going to notice quickly that english is not my native language, so if you see big gramatical errors, don't hesitate to tell me; that will be the greatest comment you could do.
Of course, this story is purely fictional and so on...
------------------------------------

Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program
by Totocom

Note : I joined a few comments that i have found in Tom's diary.;)

January 01

Starting the program

My name is Amber, i'm 21 years old, married, without children.
i'm writing these lines because i decided to change my life after i was raped three months ago, by my doctor, by a friend, and even by my own husband.
This diary is supposed to be read and analyzed by the Rentabod team after the completion of the program. It could be used as a testimony of my journey through my new Emendata program for future Emendatae.

I'm allways wearing sexy dresses and 6" heels platforms shoes. I'm a beautiful blonde who worked as a model before my agression.
I like to show off and i don't care what people think about my behavior.

All my life, i though i didn't need to workout because i'm sexy and fit. I was wrong !
Now i have just started the RENTABOD Corp. training program called 'Emendatae' to gain some muscles. I want to be powerful, to be able to defend myself.
I initially thought to join a fighting club, but i'm waiting to be a bit stronger.

My bigger problem is that i don't have a single t-shirt for sports -because i never needed one- so i will use Tom's ones for a start. They fit perfectly. It's funny. I never noticed that my bust is bigger than my husband's one.

Now, i'm going to read the mail and to open the first package from RENTABOD team.

To:Amber <Amberfullsleeves@emendata@rentabodc.co.us>
Subject:Welcome to Rentabod Corp.
Date:Mon, 01 jan 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Welcome to Emendatae program

Dear Amber,
Congratulations, you have entered the very selective program of body improvement called 'Emendatae'.

Each week, you will receive a report of your stats here
Here is the first one.
As you can see some areas are empty, like Tom's strength stats.
You need to complete them to follow the program correctly.

Postmailed package:
Each week, you will receive too...
one T-shirt your size
one bra your size       - except for the two first weeks -

Stats before treatment :

subjectheightweightshirt sizechestbra sizewaisthipsbicepsthighscalves
Amber5'354kg-120lbsM3936C2436101810
Tom5'768kg-150lbsM38-3838131914

subjectBench press kgSquat kgBarbell curl kgDumbbell curl kg
me10121
Tom----

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back. Gains are for ever.

January 01
It's funny to see my stats like this. I've never measured myself except for the bust, waist and hips, of course.
Oddly, i'm glad to know my measurements and stats. It's a good motivation to work-out hard in the gym, I want to improve them so much.

January 1
Amber says she wants to hit a gym to become a bodybuilder as the girl who rescued her three months ago. It's funny. I can't imagine her lifting weights.

Anyway, i didn't discourage her. Moreover, it will be cool that she could to tone up a bit. I allways loved athletic girls.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber goes through Emendatae program
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:20:01 pm »
January 02
Hopefully i had the Tom's measurements since last summer when i bought him a tuxedo.
However, i don't know how to ask him about his stats. I'm sure he won't understand. Unfortunally i need them, Rentabod corp. says that is an important part of the treatment. I need to think about that.

I started to lift weights yesterday, i'm bruised. I can't move my arms and my legs hurt badly.
But i want to follow the instructions sent by Rentabod team carefully. This afternoon, the workout seemed to last an eternity but i completed it with success.
I can't believe it, but i weight 3 lbs more than yesterday. The pills are doing great.
Of course, if you're not involved in the program you don't know what i'm talking about.

Rentabod corp and affiliates have invested a lot of money in the research departments. Recently they claims that they have developped a new program which allows you to gain some serious amount of muscles in only two months. The program 'Emendatae'.
This program is based on the latests discoveries of their partner 'GYNEFORCE' who claims that it can change any bodytype to a new  'Emendomorph type' which allows you to build up to 2 lbs of lean mass per day.
Basically, the pills are sort of enhanced proteins which build muscles when they react with water. That's sound crazy but it makes sense when you know that the human body is essentially composed of water. To make it simple, the two litres of water you drink daily are transformed in two pounds of muscles during the night.

I didn't tell to Tom. He will discover it by himself soon.

January 2
She had started her program. I hope she's going to have some benefits or else she would be too disapointed.
She is so involved in it.
I can't believe it. She wants to note everything. How much she eats, how much she lifts, and even how big she is. Of course, it's the second day, i suppose she's going to be bored soon and stop to note everything.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 03:38:38 pm »

Date:Mon, 08 jan 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #2 – 1 week completed.

Dear Amber,

Here is the report after 7 days training.
As you can see you have significally improved your stats.
Bravo!

Keep going!

After one week treatment : AVERAGE STATUS

subjectheightweightShirt sizechestBra sizewaisthipsbicepsthighscalves
Amber5'4141lbs-63,5kg16 or XL4340C243611 3/420 1/211 3/4
Tom5'7150lbs-68kgM38-3838131914

Amber325815,58
Tom----

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back, gains are for ever.

January 08
I'm almost scared!
After only a week, i have grown up to 5'4".
Can you believe that ? I'm an inch taller!

Hopefully, Tom didn't notice anything. He never notices anything.

I have improved my stats in lifting weights too.
It's simply unbelievable, i can lift twice more than a week ago! I never imagined i could curl 8kg dummbbells after only one week.
Of course, i had never lifted weights before so i don't know if i'm doing good.

January 8
Amber says we have to sleep in separate rooms during the first month of her training. That's

odd. I don't think i will wait that much but i don't want to disappoint her.

She seems to be more energetic. She doesn't complain about her back or her legs anymore.
Finally, maybe her work-outs are paying.

The only negative point is that she wears large sporty clothes all the day long instead of her sexy dresses. I suppose that is more suitable to work-out.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 04:48:46 pm »

Date:Mon, 15 jan 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #3 – 2 weeks completed.

Dear Amber,

Your stats are improving very well.
You are reached the fitness level which means that you are stronger than the average man. So, you are probably stronger than you husband if he stands in this category.
You must complete his data for a complete evaluation.

Anyways, according to the general stats you have completed,

You can probably squat him,
You should beat him in armwrestling.

After two weeks treatment : FITNESS STATUS

Amber5'5162lbs-73kg20 or XXL4744C243613 1/22313 1/2

Amber66.51153014
Tom----

Regards
Emendatae team

PS: As well as the strength improvement, the muscle gain is very important. Remember that you can stop the program at any moment but you can't go back, gains are for ever.

January 15
It's impossible, i have grown another inch! I hope he didn't notice.
At least, he didn't say anything.
Now, i must wear 4" heels only, instead of my usual 6", if i don't want him to notice, and of course, i can't use the platforms anymore.

My t-shirt is so tight now -in only two weeks-.
It's so sexy. The feeling on my skin is so enjoyable.
I have grown 7" on the chest, mostly lats and pectorals. Even Tom's shirts are too tight.
When he's at home, i wear heavy sweat-shirts. I don't want him to see my arms. They are as big as his ones!

i'm wondering if i'm close to his strength now. Rentabod team says that i am stronger, but he's a man and i'm a woman.
Anyway, i have improved my stats again. I'm very proud of that.
I can squat more than 100kg. Theoretically i can squat him, he's only 68kg. I wonder if i really can do that.

January 15
I don't know if that's her workouts, or whatever else, but her chest looks like bigger, as well as her back!
I'm joking.LOL
She must have washed her T-shirts with the wrong program. They should have shrunk, because nobody can grow so quickly.

Anyway, she looks quite buff like this.  I hope that's not fat. She was so fucking hot last week. She reminded me the sexbombs on the sports magazines covers.
Buff or not buff, i want to fuck her so badly.
Unfortunately, i have to wait a month.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 09:38:16 pm »

January 21
I don't want him to notice my increasing height so i wear shoes with no more than 3 inches heels now. I also wear long pants to cover my shoes, so he can't figure that i don't wear hight heels as usual.
Anyway, i can't hide my chest anymore. The shirts are so stretched that i can't move freely. I'm afraid to rip them without noticing.

January 21
I can't believe it, her arms seem bigger than mines! I didn't noticed them because she always wears thick cotton sweaters with large sleeves, but they are bigger than mine, i'm pretty sure.
I must to know how big they are... and how strong!
Tomorrow i'll look in her stats. She must have noted all that stuff in her notebook.
I just have measured mine. they are 12 inches.
I asked her to armwrestle with me this evening, but she didn't want. She says that's weird.
I have to confess that it is, but i need to know.

January 22
My arms are too big to be hidden, even with long sleeves. The slighest flex, make the muscle to bulge under the tissu.
I'm sure that he noticed because he asked me to armwrestle with him. Isn't that weird!

I have declined the invitation. I don't want to be humiliated. He's certainly still stronger, plus men know how to armwrestle. I never armwrestled myself so i don't know what to do.
If he wins, he's going to make fun of my muscles.

January 22
i didn't find her notebook but found a paper with her stats in our basement. I can't believe it! Her arms are 15 inches !
3 inches bigger than mine!
Hopefully, she's a woman, so she's not as strong as a man.
Of course, i verified that as soon as i saw the stats.
On bench presses, I lift 110kg whereas she lifts 90,
On squat, I lift 26kg whereas she lifts 16 - it's funny, i had first read that she lifted 162kg. Am i stupid?
On curls, I lift 30kg whereas she lifts 16 only.
I'm still stronger despite her huge muscles.
I have written my stats on the paper which i let next to the bench. I want her to know that i'm still the boss.

January 23

He has found the stats i had let on a paper.
He has worked out too.
I know that because he has written his stats on the same paper. I'm sure he has let it on purpose for me to see his stats.

Oddly, he didn't say anything about my height.
I assume that he didn't know my height before, so he didn't notice.

I had reported his stats on the computer, like asked by RENTABOD, except for the squat wich i corrected - 26kg must be 260kg because i lift 160kg myself.

I can't believe how strong he is despite his smaller muscles. Of course, he's a man, that must count.
He asked me again to armwrestle with him .
According to the Rentabod team, i should win. Maybe i will try.

Date:Sun, 21 jan 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #4 – 3 weeks completed.

Dear Amber,

Up to the bodybuilder level! Congratulations!
Your current stats are OK, but there is something odd with your husband data. He seems too strong according to his frame. As you can see in the report, your biceps are bigger than his and yet he curls more than you. There is probably something wrong. Try to catch it.

Anyway, we confirm you that:
You can squat him for reps,
You can bench press him.

BE CAREFUL:
You have seriously improved your lower body so...
You can severely damage him with bear-hugs or scissors.
You can inflict him noticeable pain with your vaginal muscles.

Postmailed Package includes:
stats report
one XXXL T-shirt
One 46DD bra

Previous T-shirts -L, XL, XXL- and bras are joined for fun .

After 3 weeks treatment : BODYBUILDER STATUS

Amber5'7183lbs-83kg24 or XXXL5146E2536 1/215 1/425 1/215 1/4

Amber951724520
Tom1102605025

Regards
Emendatae team

January 27
i can't wear hight heels anymore. I'm as tall as him!
Of course, I still wear long pants to hide my almost flat shoes. I feared that my pants were too long without heels. Hopefully my legs are longer, so even without heels, my pants still fit - except that my thighs are way bigger, so my old baggy pants almost look like stockings!

It's so weird. They say that i can to bench press him.

January 27
Her arms seem to be bigger every day. I want so badly to feel them when flexed. Unfortunatly I can't ask her – Thought, what a shame !
I start to wonder if she's not becoming stronger than me. After all, this torso and these arms can't be only girly fat. I have to check that soon. Maybe i should work-out myself ?

January 28
I had been looking for female bodybuilders on the web, today. That's insane ! These girls are so strong. They can handle the men around them like puppets. They lift them and hold them off the floor so easily. They can make them to surrender in seconds. They crush them, scissor them, slap them, punch them. They  can do whatever they want with them. There is nothing the guys can do to stop them. That seems so easy. No doubt my agressor hadn't a chance when i have been rescued three months ago. That girl was bigger than the girls i see on the net. I hope to be that big.

A flash crossed my mind when i was looking that videos. They use 'pounds' ! They use 'pounds' whereas i use 'kilograms'! I bet Tom has mistaken because of my weight plates. They are noted in 'pounds'.
I have corrected his stats according to that.

bench :  49,5kg        me  122.5kg
squat :   117kg              227kg                 
curls :  13,5kg               21kg dumbells                 

I can't believe that i'm more than twice stronger than him. I must to check it!
I can't wait.

Offline urza

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 11:09:52 pm »
Nice story so far and interesting storytelling technique! Thanks! (K+)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 04:16:29 pm »

Date:Sun, 29 jan 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #5 – 4 weeks completed.
Dear Amber,

I'm glad to see that you have corrected Tom's data.
You are a World class bodybuilder. That means that you are stronger than ninety per cent of the population, and, as you can see at least twice stronger than your husband!

Don't be afraid to show him, he must already know it.
It's obvious!
Your thighs and biceps are almost 1,5 times bigger than his.
You can beat him in armwrestling, even if he uses both arms!
You can also bench press him for reps.

BE CAREFUL: VERY IMPORTANT !
- You're too heavy for him. Be careful if you are on top, your own bodyweight is too much for him to handle. Plus, with a 50DD bra size, you can prevent him from breathe without noticing.
- You can kill him with a single punch
- You also can kill him with bear-hugs or scissors

ADVICES:
As part of the training, you must :
- to tease him as much as you can, this helps to break his mental representations of the wife/husband relationships,
- to give orders even when not necessary, this helps him to realise that you're going to be in charge, this helps to his mental reconstruction of your new relationship, based on your leadership.
Samples :
- At the shopping center, buy heavy things and let him to struggle taking them out of the shopping cart with no avail. After a while, do the job with a big smile
  50kg/110lbs should be out of his range and yet easy for you.
- When returning home, give him the lighter bags, but be sure that he can barely carry them.

- Tell him that he can't encircle your biceps, even with both hands

- Let him to compare his shirt size with yours.

IN THE PACKAGE: - the training book 'Live as a superbuilder'

After 4 weeks treatment : WORLD CLASS BODYBUILDER STATUS

Amber5'8204lbs-92kg28 or XXXXL5550E2536 1/2172817

Amber1232305925
Tom49.51173013.5

Regards
Emendatae team

January 29
I was looking at me in the mirror today. I flexed my arms and Tom's shirt has ripped at the sleeves, my arms are so biig!!!
My god! I really look like a bodybuilder... a world class one ! I'm surely one!

I like to be so strong. I can bench and curl more weight than almost the men i know.
Now i'm sure i can make squats with him on my shoulders –i squat near to 230kg-, after all i can lift more than three times his weight.
Now that i write it, i realise that i outweight him by 24kg, that's more than 50lbs ! I wonder if he can perform a squat with me on his shoulders.

January 29
Amber ripped the sleeves off my shirt!
Her muscles are simply too big to be concealed in my clothes. Now she wears T-shirts like second skins. It's scary.
I have looked at one of her T-shirts, it's a XXXXL ! 4XL !

She says that she has seen my stats and that they must be wrong.
She says that I probably have used pounds instead of kilograms. I don't really understand but i'll check that with her.

She also says that i have to see a couple of videos on the web. She has given me many links. I can't wait to see them.

February 1
I'm wondering if i should to armwrestle him.
Now that i have seen those videos in the web, i'm sure i'm going to win. In fact there is no real challenge. If Rentabod is right, i can win even if he use both arms.
Moreover i must to begin the training as explained in the book.

February 1
Oh my god! I have just looked on the web. I have seen the videos!
Those female bodybuilders are so strong!... and the males so puny compared to them!
I can't imagine that Amber is that strong. Maybe she is ?
Maybe it's not fat ? Maybe it's muscles ?
OMG ! I'm not sure if i want to armwrestle her anymore.

I must to try those weights again. If she's right, she's twice stronger than me,  she could to crush me like a bug, to humiliate me like thes guys in the videos.
I have seen her arms today when she was doing the dishes. They are bigger than i though. They didn't seem that hard but they were hidden under a thick sweat-shirt.
I need to know. I need to feel them.

Is she hiding her muscles to me ? If she does, why ?

February 02
Tom asked me something weird, today. He wanted me to flex my arms like he had seen in the videos. He wanted to feel my muscles.
Of course, i agreed. Show off my muscles is part of my training – or i better say 'his' training.
He was probably wondering if i look like a bodybuilder like these girls on the web. He wanted probably to check it by himself.
I rolled up my sleeves carefully, looking at his eyes. His gaze was glued on my upper arms. When he saw them in their full glory, i though his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.
It was so funny. It was worse when i flexed them.
When he realised that he couldn't dent the muscles, he was so ashamed that he became immediately bright red and didn't dare to look at me anymore.
He tried to encircle my arms, to have a good grip, but with no avail. He couldn't do it even using both hands -Rentabod team was right. My arms are simply too big and too hard for him.
You should have seen him, trembling like a leaf, avoiding my gaze, while he tried to have a grip on my arm.
He remained silent, looking away, slowly realising how strong i had become.

He was so busy that he didn't even noticed when i took his biceps between my fingers.
I crushed it so easily. It was so soft. I bet he's going to have a big bruise tomorrow.
He was so mesmerized that i wonder if he noticed that he creamed his pants.
He came only fantasizing on my muscles. That's so hot.

February 02
Finally i've asked her to flex for me. It seemed to please her. Now, i know why.
I imagine that she's sort of proud of her muscles.
Let me to explain. I thought her arms were big. They are huge! I can't take them in my hands!
It's beyond imagination.
It was so exciting, i have cum in my pants. Hopefully she didn't notice.
The only though of the shape and the hardness of her arms is giving me an erection.
Oh my God!
I can't help it.
I'm coming again.

February 03
Tom can't bend his arm today. His biceps is severely bruised. I assume that i have tightened too much.
Honestly, i didn't use half of my strength. It was so soft. There was no resistance at all. I can't imagine what i could have done if i had used all my strength.
Hopefully, i didn't. I remembered the videos, the pain those poor guys were feeling. I didn't want to inflict that to him.

February 03
I haven't sleep last night. I couldn't.
First, i was too excited by my wife's body, specially her huge arms.
Then, my arm hurted me a lot. Badly!
It hurt me all the day long. I don't understand. I've probably hit something without noticing.

February 04
Tom has worked out with me today. Finally ! He didn't want to go to the gym, so we worked out at home, in the basement.
Poor boy. He was so turned upside down that he didn't notice i was taller than him... and i was in sports shoes! I'm wondering if i must to keep that secret anymore. He's going to notice it anyways, sooner or later. Plus, it's very important that he realises the difference between us to help him in his new rôle. I don't want him to feel bad but the sooner he accept my dominance, the sooner we'll be happy. I love him so much.

Poor Tom.
At the benchpress, I asked him to load 50kg on each side while i was going to the kitchen to make a shake. Of course, i thought he was going to load 10kg plates, instead he used the 5kg ones, loading 10 plates each side. I did my warmup silently at 110kg then i added 4 plates more on each side to reach 150kg. I told him i was going to lift twice his weight, smiling, while i removed my shirt, and sat again on the bench.
He almost passed out when he saw my upper body.
I didn't react. I simply did my sets peacefully while he waited on a bench, without a word, trying to hide his discomfort and the big spot he had on his pants.

When i finished i told him to remove seven plates on each side, which was half of the plates i had, then i asked him to perform a set of ten reps. He couldn't move the bar. 80Kg was too much for him to handle. We removed one plate more with the same result, then again, then again. At 50kg he barely moved it, but not enought to lift it off the bench. We took off 2 more plates, reducing the weight to 30kg. Now, he could perform a few reps correctly and a couple more as well as possible. Soon, however, he was struggling against the bar with no effect so i helped him to finish the three last reps. I grabbed the bar in the middle with one hand, and curled it three times above his head, counting '8... 9... and 10', smiling to him. I was looking right in his eyes, so i didn't noticed he had let the bar go. I had curled the bar one-handed and he had realised how strong i was compared to him. I'm pretty sure that i saw small tears running down his cheeks. I didn't comment.

It was his first work-out, he should have used the bar alone. 10kg was enough weight considering his tiny frame. I should have tell him but i needed to humiliate him. I just let him to struggle against too heavy bars, burning his energy, until he couldn't lift more than the empty bar.
Anyway, he realised it by himself, it was too much weight. He removed the two 5kg plates on each side then he did the following sets with the 10kg bar. I use 3 times that weight to my one-armed curls.

Meanwhile i was warming up my arms. When he finished i showed him how to curl the bar properly then i told him to do 5 sets of ten reps while i used the dumbbells.
I was curling 30kg with each arm while he was only doing 10kg with both. Plus, i finished my set doing 5 reps with 40kg and I let the dumbbells to fall next to him, in purpose, knowing very well that, sooner or later, he couldn't help but try to lift them.

When he finished, i performed a few squats with the bar across the shoulders to show him the movement. Then, i racked the bar and handed him a broomstick to use. I went to the squat bar and i did my reps with 300kg.

Poor Tom. Not only he had noted his stats in pounds as i had imagined, but he had noted his best lifts instead of those he could do for reps.
Now i have to send his new stats to RENTABOD so they can modify the program.

Funny! For once in two weeks, he didn't ask me to armwrestle.
Of course, we both know what should happen if we do.

February 04
I'm humiliated... Exhausted and humiliated... Exhausted, humiliated and scared !
Can you believe it ? I can't move her weights, even an inch. I'm not joking. Not an inch!
At the bench press, the bar seemed to be stuck to the bench. Of course, it wasn't. She lifted it easily for reps.
That's not all! She had performed twenty reps of curls with the bar i use for presses... and she was warming-up! She says she usually curl 25kg with each arm but i saw her curling 40kg today. A monster dumbbell ! I couldn't lift it off the floor and i couldn't barely move it even with both hands.

Now that i can have sex with her, i'm a bit afraid of her. It's odd, i'm terribly attracted and scared by her body. I try to remember what the guys in the videos feel when they are used like sex toys. I wonder if they enjoy that or if that is terribly painful. I guess both.
If she can curl 40kg dumbbells for reps, she can probably use me as a dildo, all the night long, without breaking a sweat.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 10:55:00 am »

Date:Mon, 06 feb 2011 08:05:12 +0000

Report #6 – 5 weeks completed

Dear Amber,

you're a SUPERESS.
Beyond the 'world class bodybuilder', the 'superess' is a RENTABOD corp. level of improved females. You're stronger than 99,99% of the human females and almost the same score with males.

You can curl your husband or hold him off the floor easily.

BE CAREFUL:
Go easy while love making. Note that you are 5 times stronger than him. You can inflict him serious pain with your vaginal muscles.

ADVICES:
- Pretending not to see, ask him how many X there are in your shirt size
- Wear high heels to be taller than him
- Expand your lats when you cross him or hustle him on purpose
- Buy a new dog collar and a leash for your pet. Ask him if he wants to try them.

After 5 weeks treatment : WORLD CLASS BODYBUILDER STATUS

Amber5'9225lbs-101kg32 or XXXXXL5954E2537 1/218 3/430 1/218 3/4

Amber1512867331
Tom301 - broomstick105

Regards
Emendatae team

February 06
My God! I can't believe what i read on the notebook. It's scary, i'm around 5 times stronger than him!

I have read another chapter of the book yesterday. It says that i must refuse whatever he ask to me, that's part of the training.
This morning, I refused to wash his car when he asked me. He was so surprised that he didn't argue anything.
Of course he asked me again, later, but i said 'no' again. He was furious. But i think he was to afraid to argue anyway.

February 06
She has grown !!!
I tought it was  impossible, but she did it! She has grown!
I can't explain it. It scares me a bit.
She has grown 6 fucking inches in 5 weeks !
On the other hand, it's so fucking sexy!

As i can't move a muscle, i didn't go to work today. Instead, i have looked for informations about female bodybuilders on the web.
It's unbeleavable, there are a lot of sites.

Amber is surely a world class competitor, now. She has bigger muscles than almost the female bodybuilders i can see around there.
Oddly, i'm proud of my wife... but she scares me a bit.
Now that she is that strong, she seems more self confident. Maybe too much. Today, she has refused to wash my car for the first time.

February 07
I have decided to put Tom to a diet. No proteines anymore, no fat, the less carbs possible. I want him to lose weight.

February 07
She says she doesn't want me to eat too much, that i'm on a diet. What's the fuck ?

February 08
This morning he said again that i had to wash his car. I ignored him.

At noon, just after eating, i told him:
- The loser, does the dishes.
And i put my arm on the table, ready to armwrestle.

My pythons are 19" of pure beef now. Believe me, that's pretty scary, specially when your arms are only 11" of fat. He went as white as an aspirin... but he accepted. (i still can't believe his arms are only 11", but i measured them myself)
There was no fight of course.
I tensed my muscles and waited. I thought that he hadn't started to push. In fact, he was already trying his best.
When i noticed, i felt such a rush of pleasure to invide me that I couldn't help but discretly plunge my hand in my panties and finger myself. While, he struggled for nothing i came twice. He was too busy to notice. Anyway, i came almost instantly.
I never had experienced something like that, i ejaculated!
I still can feel the warm shots splashing against my meaty thighs and drooling between my labias. God, that was good !
Then , i tightened my grip a bit more around his small fingers. I was already hurting him, now i was crushing his hand.
He started to cry and tried to free himself. He couldn't even budge my hand.
I thought that he was going to give up. In fact, he was asking for mercy, sobbing like a little girl.
Anyway, i didn't let him go. I kept our hands locked in the starting position and started to increase the pressure. I let him cry until he accepted to wash his car then i smashed his hand on the table.

February 08
She has challenged me in armwrestling. I had no chance. It was a trap.
She had broken my hand, my arm and even my ego.
That bitch wasn't breaking a sweat. She has phoned to a friend while we were armwrestling !... She has even measured our biceps !... and i was using all my strength, pushing with both arms and even with my legs !

She has forced me to wash my car while she was reading a fucking book and commanding me.

She says that her car is dirty too. I hope she didn't imagine that i'm going to clean it.

February 09
I have forced him to wash my car. I have really enjoyed it. While he did, I have finished another chapter of the book.
When i have been bored, i have fucked him like i never did. It was so weird.

I grabbed him by his collar and lifted him on his tiptoes, then, while i held him steady, i ripped off all his clothes. I did it slowly, very slowly.
I wanted to let the ripping sound of the clothes and the sight of my bulging muscles to print in his tortured mind. Oddly, he was erect almost instantly. I didn't expect that. That made me hornier.
I held him by the waist, and I inserted his dick in my vagina. Then, I used him as an human dildo, pushing him back and forth carelessly. With my hight heels platforms, i was almost a foot taller than him, being almost 6'4. His feet dangled freely above the ground, he had to grasp my forearms to keep his balance, his head dangled helplessly backward. There was nothing he could do, neither to stop me or to help me to reach my orgasm. 
I came in no time, as he did, but that was too exciting to stop. I kept him like this handling him like a puppet, until my arms were fully pumped. Then, I carried him to the pool, still holding him by the waist.
I lifted him above my head, and threw him into the water, four yards away.

February 09
That bitch has forced me to wash her car. At the beginning, i didn't want, so she grabbed me by the neck and pushed me toward the pool. I tried to resist but it was useless. She's too strong, she has carried me at her will. When we were at the edge of the pool she has lifted me off the floor and plunged me in the water, then, she lifted me off the pool again, dripping wet, as if i weighted nothing.
I though that was my punition, i was wrong.

She carried me to the car. This time i was held a foot off the floor. Her arms were huge, big veins snaked along the muscles. They were hard too, harder than i could possibly imagine. She pushed me against the windshield and started to rub me against the glass. She was using me as a human rag to wash her car !
When she has cleaned the windshield, she leaned to me and asked me if i wanted to wash it by myself or if i needed help. What could i say ?
It was very humiliating but it was wise to do as she had commanded.

At least, when i have finished, we made love in the patio. It was wonderful. I came twice in no time. I have caressed her with my hands. Her skin is so soft. She smells so good.

February 10
Today, when my best friend was phoning to me,  i crossed Tom in the corridor who was going to the kitchen. I instantly remembered the note of Rentabod, 'Expand your lats'.
I don't know why but i had to try it.

I inhaled deeply and threw my shoulder outward. The effect was unbelievable. I could feel the muscles to expand on my back. God, they are huge!
I stopped my breath when i heard my t-shirt ripping at the seams. I already was three feet large at shoulders level and I could almost touch both walls simultaneously.
He looked at me in disbelief then he pressed himself against the wall. He knew that he hadn't a chance to pass.
I could have turned my shoulder and pass through freely,just smiling, or rubbing intentionally my huge boobs on his face. But i didn't.
Instead, i continued walking. Ignoring him. Pushing him against his will. Making him to walk back all the way long while i phoned peacefully.
At the end of the corridor, i let my hand on his chest and pressed him against the wall while i continued to talk to my friend. When i finished, i let the phone on its support. Then, i lunged in the corridor before him and he went to the kitchen again, following me, at my pace, without a word.

I couldn't help but expand my lats again. I wanted him to see how big and strong i am become. This time, the shirt has given up.

I stopped instantly in the middle of the corridor and so he did. Of course, he couldn't do anything else.

I slowly turned to face him and took off my T-shirt, keeping him well plastered against the wall.
Then I readed out the T-shirt size for him to know 'X...X...X...X...X...X...X...L, 7XL... Well, i grew another size, hon, seems i need 8XL now. Are you still wearing M sized shirts? I know you have worked out those days.'

I didn't let him to answer. I slided my hand behind his neck and plunged his face right betwwen my huge boobs. Then i lifted his shirt and looked  at the etiquette. Of course i knew he was wearing M size but i wanted to tease him like Rentabod recomended me to do.

- Hey? W size?... What is that?... Women's size?
- No, no! he tried to answer.
- Oh, of course. I was reading upside down... It's still a M size... Seems your work-outs didn't pay. You haven't grown an inch...

Saying that, i flexed my huge biceps before his eyes. They grew and grew, up to 20 inches.

I kissed him, and let him alone in the middle of the corridor.

Next step, the dog collar ! It's so weird !

February 10
She is outstanding. Her shirt size is 7XL ! I didn't know there was shirts that big.

February 11
I can't believe it. He had tried the dog collar!

Of course, he didn't say it to me, but i know he did.

I have let the collar and a short i had bought on our bed, then, when i asked him how the short fitted, he answered, 'Fine... if you don't make it too tight'.

No doubt that he was thinking of the collar.
He had tried it !

February 11
If i didn't see it i couldn't believe it.
She has bought a collar dog with a leash!

I guess that she want me to wear it. I'm really scared. I don't know how she can react if i refuse. She can easily beat me to a pulp, destroy me like those men in the videos. She can humiliate me whenever she wants, in private or in public.
There is nothing i can do about it.
For now, she didn't ask me to put it. I'm going to wait and see.

Offline ravanin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 09:53:20 am »
when she uses him as a rag to clean was amazing

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:51 am »
thanks for the comment, ravanin.
i had written a couple of chapters more, maybe i will post them.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 03:00:52 am »
thanks for the comment, ravanin.
i had written a couple of chapters more, maybe i will post them.
Maybe?  No post them, then keep writing ...

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 06:40:38 am »
Woa very hot story. I love it!!  :cool2:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »
You said its a new story. Where are your older ones ?  :rock:

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 04:36:20 pm »
This is AWSOME! Can't wait to see him get so skinny and her yo bulk up to almost 300 lbs and still be under 6ft tall!

Offline pogo4711

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 11:48:39 am »
I wouldn't mind her to get even taller while he gets skinnier.  :letsparty:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Totocom] Amber Goes Through Emendatae Program

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View