Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575053 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:38:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?  (Read 41936 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 12:26:22 pm »
Brand, NinjaStar and bertmacklinsbrother.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 12:26:22 pm »

Offline mattu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 02:23:35 pm »
Depends. Once I 'opened' myself for the younger musclegirls, Jim Lake became an instant favorite. And now reallydude with his site. Do you know GW with his 2 babysitter stories?

Valerafon is a great one. Of Valerafons stories, fortunately still available at DtV, I still like that Backyard Olympics, and of course Lorna, the super teen amazon.

Alpesco. Jim Priest for certain.

Once I got to like older musclewomen, Supreme and of course Jeremy Wilson got my attention.

O - and of course good old Industrialflesh, with his buff teenage girls, all of them stronger than their older brothers or other older boys. Remember that soccer girl showing her big sister's boyfriend who's got the muscle?

Other big big favourites are the Jenny from MilesEndeavour's Beaten by a girl, and the Jenny from TDB. O no, the latter is called Penny I now see.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 04:49:24 pm »
Yes, there's two stories in the Jenny series, the first one deals with Jenny, who is a fairly good girl, but the second story deals with Penny, who is pretty arrogant and generally a bad girl, a very muscular, extremely powerful, young bad girl. But Jenny Part 2 is still one of my favorite stories, just because of how strong Penny shows herself to be. k+! just for bringing it up.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MassiveMuscleGoddess

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2018, 04:50:45 am »
TOPICS MERGED

#DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

Hi there, pleased to meet everyone here.

I am just curious, what are your favourite female muscle story authors and stories. Would any of you mind sharing them and why you love them, and I hope to find fellow authors/readers who love the same genre of stories as me if possible.

By the way, my username is a already a hint towards what kind of story I like.

Please share and discuss, I would love to know what amazing authors and stories are out there!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
Re: What are your favourite female muscle authors and stories?
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2018, 09:59:33 pm »
Hey -- I'll chime in.

I'm big on the more realistic stories... So I will say anything by the The Sabre especially Muscle Sex I think is pretty much at the top of the genre.

Mr Shhh is a master and definitely an innovator as far as extreme muscle.

The Lisa's Path story I think continues to be a gold standard as far as 'realistic muscle' doing an amazing job at showing a realistic relationship.

Back in the day there was a written named Forrest Curan who has a few pieces on The Valkyrie site. Very long and very hot. I remember one especially about a young boy getting a new Stepmom who was a mountain of muscle.

I was also lucky to stumble on the works of someone named Miles Endeavor who published on DTV whose work was also great if you can find it.

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 12:32:34 am »
My favorites are those like Mr. Shhh, Sevenpeight, Etc... anything where short women end up weighing over 300lbs. The bigger the better.

Also I love muscle theft and absorption stories, ESPECIALLY when the female is insatiable and power hungry. Abby the husky, milkrules-sama and a variety of others wrote good stories like this!

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 02:59:45 am »
There are so many authors I like, I would get banned if I named the all.  A few are up2nogd1, FP909, reaper0002000, MagnusMagneto, Ratlaf, Dark Phoenix, Noizom...

The unfortunate thing is that many authors don't sign their work, and so much was lost when © Saradas went down.

As far as the story types... I enjoy magical or sci-fi transformations.  With strength levels from barely superhuman and up.  Muscle size has to be well above average for a woman or better, without restricting movement and flexibility.  Stories about women that are physically superior, but emotionally in need of support.  They are gental with the diamond in the rough man that they have found, but also are willing to dish out the pain to those that truely deserve it.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 03:22:57 am »
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: #DISCUSSION: Which are your favourite femuscle authors and stories?
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:54 am »
My favorite authors are Mr. Shhh, Reaper0002000, GBM, Paul Smith, Rampant Tiger, FP909 and newer authors like grbaclig and GDF-8.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MassiveMuscleGoddess

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 12:09:02 pm »
Thanks for all the replies so far.

I believe I should add my own as well...

Mr Shh is definitely a master when it comes to copious muscle descriptions and feats of incredible strength.

Psudodrake (Daniel V by another name) Some of his stories are focused on humans, but the transformation ones are superbly detailed and so are the muscle developments and the feats of strength. Be warned though, his stories are very long and detailed.

Paul Smith, I especially liked his transformation and strong women scenes.

Randomizer (back on © Saradas.org) because of his girls capable of doing incredible feats of strength.

GDF -8, because of his incredible muscle descriptions and details, especially in his story A bodybuilder's tale.

Dark Phoenix, I especially like his various interesting characters and strength as well as transformation sequences.

I think there are a few more others...but I especially love the ones that have extreme muscle in them.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 01:07:14 am »
here is a older author i like GBM,alot of good stories like The Virus and a few others,i have the story someplace on my computer when i find it i will post it on here
User is currently banned [View]

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 01:14:17 am »
I agree with 009 and prefer realistic muscle growth - at least within the realm so I dont love the growing taller and 250+ girls.

Fav: Lisa's Path - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=10858.0 - not yet finished
   #2: the Muscular Mrs. Jones - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=509875.0  & http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=477964.0 -not yet finished
   #3: Jill and Me (though I dont like the end)
   #4: Growing in Love http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=458609.0 - not yet finished

I also think my work isn't bad - *https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY

Finally, Lisa Cross's book had moments but for the most part it was dull and Chemical Pink is interesting yet derogatory regarding FMG

Good question  :bravo:

*3rd-party Rule exception by the ADMIN. 19 SEP 2018

Offline cbert

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 07:12:05 pm »
For me, how a story is written is WAY more important than what it's about. I work as an editor for my day job, so I can't really turn off that part of my brain. If I was given the choice between a well-written story about a subject I hated and a poorly-written one about a subject I loved, I would take the well-written one every time. I look for writers who know their fundamentals - the topic is totally negotiable.

Some of my favorites are Draight, StMercy, and RobClassAct. Draight especially has proven himself on both long-form and short pieces, so if he ever comes out with a new story I'm first in line.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2018, 08:07:20 pm »
I'd go with Poddy, Mr. Shhh, Bertmacklinsbrother and thesabre. Brand is also great, but he stopped writing, or at least publishing. But there are a lot of people writing amazing stuff.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline cbert

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 09:28:40 pm »
Not sure I've ever heard of Brand - you got any story names off the top of your head? It's hard to search for him without getting results from corporate websites about brand synergy and growth. Which is ... not what I'm looking for?

Also, I completely forgot about Poddy. Poddy's excellent.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View