Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575419 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:29:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?  (Read 41942 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 12:26:24 am »
CW -

Here is the link for Marknew's "Mischievious Ring" outline on writing.com. A lot of it is just but there is the usual chaff thrown in here and then as per the case with any writing.com story.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/action/outline

Here is an especially good two scenes of spinach-related growth that Marknew wrote:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/map/11322211222

Additionally if you click on "More by this author" near the top you can see everything he's written on there.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 12:26:24 am »

scissortoy

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 08:14:06 pm »
Wow, can't believe I didn't get a mention! (Actually, I can -- might not be too many Amy's Conquest suscribers here. hehe)

UK_Fan

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 05:30:54 pm »
I can't remember (or to be honest be bothered to trawl through 100 posts [I'm not a VIP member so don't have the "search" function) if I've answered this before on an older thread, so here is my current top 3 list of written-word authors (not illustrators/artists who do comic-book/illustrated stories):-

• Michelle Roppo (as many others here, a BIG fan of "Annie Ample" and her exploits - a shame artist Scoundrel couldn't have illustrated all the stories, especially those [early text only ones] not done by Michelle either);
  • Mr. Shhh (the "Hardbody", "Made to Order" and "Tanya Daniels" stories in particular, great with illustrations from major femuscle artists like FX-man, etc);
  • Philogynia (more "old school", stories like "Michele de la Rocheliere", "Sabine" and "Olga" are my favourite stories).

As you can see, I like my muscle girls BIG!!!  I'm not keen on the sadistic type stories/authors.

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »
Marknew was the first author that I truly enjoyed reading in the genre.  His devotion to fleshing out characters combined with good descriptive ability make for enjoyable reads.  Along those lines, I also enjoy reading the stories of JimmyDimples and the dean of this subgroup, El_roy.   Both have fun, faster paced stories and El_roy is quite creative as well.
User is currently banned [View]

Jokerjay

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 03:58:23 pm »
Could I please have a link to Mr. Shhh?

My favorites are:

1. Valerafon

2. Plowjack

3. Hud

Man I miss new stories from those three.

Offline werker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 11:49:07 pm »
- Michele Roppo
- GBM
- Chachibenji (the first tiffany chapters)

Also mentioning Jeremy Wilson for his stories based on the writing style of Roppo and GBM.
(Yeah I'm fan of really huge muscle growth, ranging from superhuman to infinity and beyond ^^)

By the way, does anyone know comparable authors/stories?
My top 3 authors are not writing anymore.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 03:19:53 am »
Thanks for the mention. Really, there has been a real shortage of huge muscle growth stories all over the web, I would say. It's been a while since I've seen a really good one. I guess I'll mention El Roy since he's an author here, but I'm sorry to say, there's not too many out there that really satisfies my interest. But I could point you in the direction of another author here, fighterpilot909, who is taking commissions and one of his main things that he does is medium muscle expansion, not huge in the order of those authors you named, but he has had some very nice muscle expansion in some of the stories that I've read from him, including the commission he wrote for me that I posted in his commission thread, found here:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=183852.30
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 06:36:40 pm »
my top 3.

1. Lanky  (a user here on Saradas) , amazing stories. Go read his storys in the Stories section.

2. DTM. No need to explain. Just great.

3. Amazonfan.  Still holds up.

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2015, 08:01:49 am »
GBM

I have a lot of GBM's stories in a RAR file. I extracted some and posted them in this thread. How do I upload the entire RAR file?

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2015, 06:29:44 pm »
GBM

I have a lot of GBM's stories in a RAR file. I extracted some and posted them in this thread. How do I upload the entire RAR file?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see those!  Try:   http://www.mirrorcreator.com/   400 MB limit (break up your RAR if needed).  Registration not required.

Hope this helps...
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2015, 10:11:40 pm »
GBM Stories.    (some by Chachibenji and Jeremy Wilson)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0EFUL79Z/GBM.rar_links

Thanks to E15R91F

Offline Nixon74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 08:20:37 pm »
It's always hard to make lists like this, because there are surprisingly many great writers in this tiny little genre. But if i have to choose 3, i go for the "classics"

1. Marknew
2. Rick Powers (a.k.a. Mac, Powercompany)
3. Lingster
Karma is always appreciated!

Offline lexibliss

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 04:12:57 pm »
My passion has been female martial artists and gymnasts for as long as I can recall and that eventually became my focus when I did some writing on DTV a while back. Though I thoroughly enjoy well-crafted details about female muscle, I have always been more into the functionality and effect those muscles can be honed to deliver rather then the ultimate size. Therefore, some of my faves might not be recognized by many.

Mr. Nobody    he was my mentor for developing Heidi and the direction I took her... his Chrissy stories became a major influences on taking my character to darker places
Jim Priest       great descriptions of fight scenes with humiliation and domination, his girls always have a talent for fighting and his Jackie character is a favorite of mine
Musclehead   girls are incredibly fit with explosive power, awesome description of dominating grappling sequences I sometimes need a flow chart to visualize, wish I could contact him sometime

honorable mention because making a list like this is like trying to pinpoint your top three foods, movies or songs..all depends on the mood and 'place' you are in...
Alpesco, ReallyDude, Seldom, Reaper, DTM, Kandor

Offline egad00

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 12:12:15 am »
A top three is hard.

I guess I would go with
Rick Power (The Power company, etc)
Reaper
Michelle Roppo

With Honorable mention (ie it was really hard not picking these guys) going to Lingster, Gribble, Marknew, GBM, and thesabre.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: Favourite femuscle AUTHORS + STORIES?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View