Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575029 Posts in 73052 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:27:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler  (Read 51322 times)

Grapple Guru

Re: WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 05:14:06 pm »
Has anyone checked with Cheyenne?

Forum Saradas

motenak

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 08:11:35 am »
Hey imagine being set up and locked in a hotel room with Fabi, Amber and Brigita.  Now imagine if they each got paid one million dollars to beat you senseless.  How long do u think u would last???

A quick question?

Do you mean locked in a hotel room with all 3 at once?  If so I don't believe any person on the planet could last more than 30 seconds.

I don't know how this topic came up but I would like to hear other peoples opinions on something?  I have gotten into real fights with guys who were bigger and stronger than I am.  The majority of the time they ended up on the loosing end and I'm not a professional fighter.  I also would never, at least willingly, get into a real all out fight with a female.  If that situation did happen it would be hard for me to throw a full power punch.  My point is if I were to clock an average 5'4" girl with a full power punch to the head/face they are probably going to get knocked out.  Why would the outcome be any different with the same height fbb who has 50 lbs more muscle than the average girl.

Offline Tyler D.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fitness Leg Modeling Producer
    • Model Mayhem
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 02:03:44 pm »
Why would the outcome be any different with the same height fbb who has 50 lbs more muscle than the average girl.
Because they would most likely dodge or block your punch successfully and then be very pissed after the fact.  This would not be good news for a guy in your position, especially after they've witnessed that you're willing to throw punches at women with full force.

Offline royston27

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 10:30:12 pm »
I personally think the author was hans christian anderson

Offline Tyler D.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fitness Leg Modeling Producer
    • Model Mayhem
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 10:33:30 pm »
Any think this might've been Sheila Bleck?

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 08:21:03 pm »
Have not heard that it might be Sheila Bleck but I know she's a tough cookie so it's possible.  What's funny is that this guy seems to have totally disappeared - absolutely no other complaints or warnings have been issued since one of these girls handed him his ass.

grendelsm21

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 05:02:22 am »
Cuz he's tits up in one of Joe Pesci's pre-dug Vegas holes??  Heehee!

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 07:16:28 pm »
This is an old news story linked on wb270's page:

Former jail warden shoots son, police say

Published Wednesday, January 31, 2001

WESTBURY, N.Y. (AP) -- A former prison official shot and critically wounded her son during an argument, police said.

Eileen Borenstein, 60, formerly a deputy warden at New York's Rikers Island jail, ordered her 26-year-old son Brian out of the house Monday after a series of confrontations over his alleged drug abuse and his use of her car, police said.

It ended when she shot him with her licensed .38-caliber handgun, wounding him in the arm and chest and hitting several major organs.

Brian Borenstein was in critical but stable condition at Nassau County Medical Center.

His mother, who retired in 1991 after 27 years with the city's Department of Correction, was charged with first-degree assault

And there's this description in wb270's notes:

Area's Lives/Sessions
Las Vegas, NV
Westbury, NY
Nassau, NY

5'9" 200lbs 36 - 40 y/o

sooo....I'd say HE'S LIKELY TO HAVE ISSUES WITH WOMEN OF POWER... :wow:

mugshot:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 07:23:32 pm »
Judging by that mugshot, he definitely has issues.  :tongue:

grendelsm21

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 11:02:55 pm »
Last time I saw a mouth like that it had an apple in it.  "Ew!"

Offline aakeel

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 07:51:22 am »
I can confirm it was one of the wrestlers mentioned in the original post. She told me this storing during a session, and was like everyone is wondering who it was. She told me not to disclose it :)

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 06:59:27 pm »
I can confirm it was one of the wrestlers mentioned in the original post. She told me this storing during a session, and was like everyone is wondering who it was. She told me not to disclose it :)

Well that narrows it down.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 09:10:20 pm »
I can tell you that that Tom guy posting posting in my progress thread, along with many other accounts, is a total scamming old ass pig. He had better hope that he never comes for a session, cause I saw him on cam and he will get what this woman wrestler gave this asshat (and then some) if he ever shows up.
Kudos to whoever she was.

Offline wrassler1971

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 05:07:19 am »
Shelly if you full on punched this guy in the face, he probably wouldn't wake up

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 05:42:09 am »
Shelly if you full on punched this guy in the face, he probably wouldn't wake up

Thanks wrassler1971....and you could be right....he might never wake up if a land a punch to face just right....say upper cut with the palm of my hand to the nose...if you get my drift?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View