Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575626 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:53:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler  (Read 51337 times)

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:12:22 pm »
Did anyone else see this report on WB270, in the Las Vegas section warning wrestlers about a dangerous man who's been trying to book sessons and rip off wrestlers.  Apparently he messed with the wrong girl and wound up out cold on her hotel room floor.  She sent WB270 a report of the incident to warn others .... anyone know who the girl might be?  My first guess it might be Amber Deluca - I know she hates "tweakers", visits Vegas a lot, and is one girl with with size, strength and skill to size up a 6'1" 260 man alone with her in a hotel and be confident she could whip his ass in a real fight.  Other guesses are Shannon Dallas Hall (was once arrested for beating a man unconcious in a bar fight), and Arekah Lox (has a bad temper and a big right hook she once used on a big football player in while in high school breaking the kids jaw). 
I would LOVE to confirm who the girl is - we should all send her our congrats $$$$.
Here  is what the girl reported - what do you guys think?

"I just wanted to give a little more info about the dangerous guy in Las Vegas.  Unfortunately, I didn't see the warning you posted about him until now. I booked a session with him the last time I was in Vegas and he was a no show.  Then emailed me the next day about how his wife was in an accident and that's why he couldn't make it.  He offered to pay me $1000 for being an inconvenience and wanted to pay me with some prepaid "green card" through western union.  I didn't accept, but, I ended up going to vegas again a week later and he begged for a session so I booked him again....still not aware what you posted.  I just figured he was B.S., but he could talk the talk and made it sound like he was a successful business man from eastcoast. (said he owned 27 mcdonalds) and he didn't sound like a pervert, so I gave him one more chance.

As soon as I opened the door, I could see that that was the farthest from the truth, he was an overweight tweaker with greasy hair, sloppy clothes and missing his whole row of top teeth. I got so pissed off I gave him a hard right hook across the jaw right when he walked in the door.  I knocked him out for about 1min and as he fell, his ID fell out of his pocket.  It said Benjamin Boren from Westbury, NY.  If it was a real ID, it was thin and bendy.  I've never seen a NY drivers license, but the pic was a match.  As he started to come to, I threw his ID at him and cursed him out as I kicked him. He was shaking when he got up and put his finger in my face saying he was going to get security and I was going to jail, I let him run out and I noticed he had his checkbook sticking out of his back pocket He must have thought he was going to attempt to pay me with a check.....wrong!

Just wanted to give you that info...he did contact me with the email bboren6530@gmail.com and used the number 516-813-5816.  Wish I would have read your post before....but I do feel quite satisfied that I gave that psycho fucker what I like to call the business for wasting my time.  But, I will confim that he is tweaked out of his mind and extremely dangerous and definitely unpredictable. He was about 6'1 and 260lbs. Hope this additional info helps."

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 07:54:43 pm »
She doesn't have to be as large as Amber to be able to knock this guy out. Many of them have enough upper body strength to enhance their punching power. We could speculate all day, but I'd love for the person to come forward.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 01:01:46 am »
Yeah it could be almost any girl - but whoever she is, it was  a pretty brave move.  If you are a going drill somebody with a right hook you can't be sure you're going to put them out, and there is a good chance of the guy getting up enraged and swinging back at you.  The girl was in a hotel room, alone, with this guy so she had to to be pretty confident that she could beat the shit out of him  if he went on the attack and it came down to a full on fight.  That's what made me think of Amber, plus I've heard her use phrases like "psycho fucker" and "tweaker" before.  But yeah that's still a shot in the dark guess. 
Whoever she is, she did a great thing.  An idiot like this guy could be really harmful to the session scene if he had actually hurt somebody or ripped off a girl.  If sessioning gets dangerous for the girls because of a jackass like this a lot girl would like quit or scale it back to only guys they know. 

I do hope the girl reads this and comes forward because I think girls and guys a like who are into sessions owe her a dept of gratitude. 

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 01:06:44 am »
what debt of gratitude        me thinks u r just getting off on it lol

hell     i get off on it         i wouldnt try to couch it as somethin else

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 01:17:44 am »
The lady is probably a skilled fighter as well. This guy's name is actually Brian Borenstein and he is known for bringing out the worst in people. He was even shot by his own mother.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 11:38:11 pm »
@nick1957 - Well I do think it's pretty hot that a female wrestler punched this guy's lights out,  but I'm also serious when I say she did a great a thing and I wish she would come forward.  I'd ask to book a session with her and give a bonus for doing everyone in the session business a big favor.  Read the links about the Brian Borenstein / Benjamin Boren guy in the Nevada section of WB270.  He's a seriously bad dude.

But, he is also a seriously DUMB dude!  Out of all the possible victims he could target to rip off and/or scam (datings websites, craigslist etc) , he decides to go after buffed athletlic  women who are basically professional ass kickers!  There is some real poetic justice to this guy trying to victimize a woman, but instead getting knocked out cold by the woman with one punch.  Talk about being out of your league - I actually think it's hilarious the way it turned out for this douchebag.  I kind of doubt he'll ever try to mess with an FBB or session wrestler again.

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:38:49 am »
i did read it   and yes he is a scum bag in every way!!!

i still think we all get off on it   lol

Offline Tyler D.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fitness Leg Modeling Producer
    • Model Mayhem
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 04:08:44 am »
How nice of her to assume that a fat guy with greasy hair, sloppy clothes, and a missing row of teeth could not possibly own a chain of McDonalds.

I hear people talking about getting off on this, (which I also do myself) and I hear people talking about how her action was for the benefit of session girls and session guys alike.

Has anyone considered the future non-benefits of an action like this?

Imagine if you were telling a 1st time session girl about yourself + job on the phone (and naturally, like most men try to do, they describe themselves in a positive light), and then when you show up at her hotel, the girl takes one look at you (ie. the split second you are coming in the door) and quickly decides that you don't look anything like a person who should be in your line of work and then she decides to clock you.

Okay, so there's some food for thought, but does that frighten any session males out there to the point of where they look like scared little school girls over the idea that they might not be perceived as they describe themselves over the phone?!?  For instance, let's just say you describe yourself as a little out of shape and she thinks your are a complete fatass when you 1st meet.  Does this possibility not scare the heck out of some of you?!?

And just to clear it up now, I get off on girl's clocking guys, and I get off on guys being scared shitless of muscular women LOL!

So come on, who out there is afraid for their own safety when they embellish themselves over the phone in the future?

Cradi

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:23 am »
When you meet a girl for the first time, the less you can do, is to go to heardresser, wear cleaned clothes and take a shower before.
If you don't want to do that, it's completely normal that the girls refuse to meet you, no matter your physical aspect.
Being fit to be seen is a form of respect for the others.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 10:15:29 pm »
@ tyler - It's funny I have not done many sessions but  it seems like I've been progressively more scared of getting my ass kicked and injured in every session I've done.  About 10 years ago I was in my early 30's and in good shap, and  thought I could at least hold my own in a competive match - but in my first session Diana Ball Ball  absolutely kicked my ass so bad in a semi comp match it kind of shook my confidence.  Several other girls easily mopped the floor with my after that and I came to realize I really would not stand a chance against anyone I've wrestled in a real fight, and it's gotten to the point where going into session is now a little intimidating.  Even in my last session with Ms.  Melissa - she was quite a bit shorter than me but her arms and shoulders are huge and all muscle, and it was clear she could flatten me at any time even though it was more of a light / fun match.
    That being said - I'd love to find out who this girl is who had enough confidence in her strength to essentially start a real fight with this fat slob, and finish it by knocking out cold with one punch.  I would definitely try to book a session with her ..... but I also definitely tell her that I don't own any McDonalds chains, I'd wash my hair,  I'd iron my cloths, and just tell her I'm a total fatass before meeting her so the reality hopefully won't be as bad as my description.
    Hopefully the girl will come forward - or if anyone sessions with a girl who mentions that she once KO'd a fat slob great greasy scam artist please post to this link.  Alot of us would love to know who she is!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 12:18:04 am »
Most of these girls are stronger than the average male. Also keep in mind that many of them have a background in hand to hand combat, which makes them even more dangerous. One example is Kelly Dobbins, who competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. There are many others with martial arts, wrestling, and boxing skills.

grendelsm21

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:46 am »
I texted Amber and she said it wasn't her but was glad the guy got his ass handed to him.  Going back to what an earlier poster said, yes most of these women are stronger than the average man.  Then there are specimens like Amber and Fabi who are stronger than many strong men.  Although my knees are shot and I can only squat 225 without my 57 year old kneecaps flying off like Chinese throwing stars, I can bench 315 x 5, and military 165 x 10, so at 235 lbs. I'm considerably larger and stronger than the average male.  Fabi, a black belt and international competitor in judo  folded me up like a cheap table cloth.  Amber was in the Air Force so she has combat training; I've sessioned with her and I'm absolutely certain that if she cranked it up she'd be AT LEAST as dangerous as Fabi, especially since she's been lifting heavier recently to compete in strong woman contests.

Bottom line, go into a session and be a gentleman because unless  you are some sort of strength competitor or high octane self-defense fighter, you stand a damned good chance of getting the snot bubbles beaten out of you if you purposely cross any boundaries.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:44 pm »
@MuscleHunter - Thanks for checking with Amber.  I realize she's strong enough to pretty much kill somebody with a light jab ... but I was also thinking it's not really her style.  If this guy pissed her off she would probably tell him off and then just choke him out.  I did think of Fabi when I heard about this but ruled her out because the girls writing style leads me to believe she's American or Canadian.  And yes .... I REALLY would not want to get beaten up for real by a session girl.  Just getting out wrestled and roughed leaves me bruised and sore  is painful enough.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 06:26:26 am »
Hey imagine being set up and locked in a hotel room with Fabi, Amber and Brigita.  Now imagine if they each got paid one million dollars to beat you senseless.  How long do u think u would last???

Offline Tyler D.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fitness Leg Modeling Producer
    • Model Mayhem
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 12:42:24 pm »
How long do u think u would last???
Oh gosh, honestly?  If they took turns squeezing my noggin between their thighs at full strength, it would've be long before my head caved in like a busted canteloupe.  In fact, it happen on the 1st attempt of one of those girls giving me a full strength headscissor.

But for shits and giggles, the other two girls would also want to earn their million dollars, so naturally they'd take my already caved in skull and just squeeze it even more while my disfigured face makes a squishing sound.  The all three could like jump on my torso in joy after they know they have a million dollars coming their way.  I'd be nothing more than just a dishonored floormat even though it was because of me that they are now set for life.  No respect whatsoever *sigh*

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View