Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572606 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:33:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey All!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hey All!  (Read 13108 times)

Jess89

Hey All!
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:37:21 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I'm Jess.  I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  I don't just love competing---I love the lifestyle, the science behind it, the challenges, etc.  People ask me what got me into bodybuilding---it wasn't just one thing; rather it was a progression of experiences that led me into being involved with it.  So far, I've competed in three contests---right now, I'm taking a couple of years off because my eventual goal is to compete at the national level.  That will probably take me another 2-4 yrs until I am ready.  In the meantime, I want to compete in powerlifting, since it's something I've always wanted to do--plus, it'll keep me in the competitive realm, which I enjoy.  Now, I'm going to try and post some pics on this thing---if I don't, you can see my progress on my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/queenstarfish.  Otherwise, feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook--I'm under Jess Williams.  I'm excited to be a part of this forum  :)

All the Best!

Forum Saradas

Hey All!
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:37:21 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hey All!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 02:45:36 pm »
Hello Jess, welcome on the wikipedia of female bodybuilding. I hope you like this forum. Guys, Jess is a true talent of female bodybuilding, She is only 20 yrs old but she is already very very muscular.
Now I'm preparing your personal page.

Could you post some your photos? So the members know who you are and your leanr how posting your future progress

Look this link with the guide how posting your photos

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=82855.0.html

You can use also the site imageshack or imagebam for posting them

I Saradas

Jess89

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 03:04:44 pm »
I'm 21, actually ;-)  Thank you---I really appreciate the support!  Here are some images:

Jess89

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:46 pm »
More!  :o

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 03:15:10 pm »
Thank you Jess, Look guys only 21 yrs. She is f**** fenomenal  :o. I bet on you for the future, Jess. You and Hayley McNeff are the most promising new bodybuilders.
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 12:22:24 am »
Hello Jess, sorry for the delay. Your page is ready. We are very interested to see your news. I hope you share your news with us 

Please could you post your current measure on this page?
I Saradas

Jess89

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 03:30:07 pm »
Thank you much!  Sure, in terms of news I am proceeding with my last year of college in studying psychology and philosophy.  I also work part time as a facility supervisor at a Recreation Center.  In terms of my bodybuilding life:  I'm planning on taking off a couple of years from competing, so that I can get my physique to a national-quality level.  Once my mentor thinks I look ready, I'm going to consider qualifying locally and then head off to nationals.  There's really no point in me competing at the local level at this time in my life, because 1) It's very expensive, 2) There are a lot of unnecessary politics (especially here in CO) and 3) My ultimate goal is to go national--so, even if I qualified at the moment, I definitely am not ready to go that route at this time.  In the meantime, I really want to compete in powerlifting for fun.  I'm pretty strong, so I'd like to see how I do---plus, I enjoy staying in the competitive realm.

My current measurements are:

Bis: 14.25" , Shoulders: 45", Chest: 40", Quads: 23", Calves: 14.5", Forearms: 11.75", Waist: 32" (I have a thick waist)

I'm 5'4" , Competition weight: 138 lbs , Offseason weight: 150 lbs

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 03:57:13 pm »
Excellent measures Jess. I bet on you for the future.
You are very young bodybuilder and I want give you a suggest. Remember, the respect of the lovers  of this sport and being kind with your fans are the most important things of all. Don't think only to make money and emptying the task of the people like many female bodybuilders done.
I Saradas

dexus128

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 11:29:24 pm »
Hey, how are you? You look amazing. All the best with your goals!

Jess89

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 06:23:49 pm »
@ Rob:  I hear you---honestly, that kind of thing is not in my nature.  Even though, this is a superficial sport, I am anything but I superficial person.  There's a lot of shadiness in the industry, which I do my best to avoid.  Luckily, I have a good crew who is like-minded (i.e. my trainer and our friends).  We do the sport b/c we love it, not because we have to win.  It would be nice to make it to the Olympia someday---but, if I don't I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  And you're right!  Fans are the most important!  Much love!

@Dexus:  I'm great, thanks!  I appreciate the support :-D

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 10:10:33 pm »
@ Rob:  I hear you---honestly, that kind of thing is not in my nature.  Even though, this is a superficial sport, I am anything but I superficial person.  There's a lot of shadiness in the industry, which I do my best to avoid.  Luckily, I have a good crew who is like-minded (i.e. my trainer and our friends).  We do the sport b/c we love it, not because we have to win.  It would be nice to make it to the Olympia someday---but, if I don't I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  And you're right!  Fans are the most important!  Much love!

@Dexus:  I'm great, thanks!  I appreciate the support :-D

Continue in this way Jess. Don't change your mentality. I wish the new generation of bodybuilders are not like many current IFBB athletes who thinking only to make money.
I hope you will share with us your news and your progress.

Kiss, Rob
I Saradas

Offline djstoner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 11:34:42 am »
Hey Jess, I've been following your progress for awhile now. I have to say that you're really looking phenomenal.  I hope you can manage to stay away from the aforementioned "shadiness" and continue to develop your physique.  You really have tons of potential, and I can't wait to see where you go with it.  Also, you're one of the only bodybuilders to keep a video blog of your progress from "day 1," as it were.  I think that is a very important step for keeping the sport alive and interesting new talent.  Please keep it up!  Wish you the best!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 10:50:45 pm »
G'day Jess, I'm a fan and have also been following your progress for awhile now(particularly with your youtube videos). I recently stumbled upon this site. It's great to see you are also here. I'm sorry to hear that you will be taking a few years off from competing, but hopefully you will come back even bigger and better when you do return. Is there any news about your website ironjess? Please keep your fans updated on your progress.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Jess89

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 12:30:44 am »
Thank you, afigreg!  Your support is greatly appreciated.  As far as the website goes---I've been out of touch with my webguy for awhile, plus I've been very busy with school, so I haven't had much of a chance to get it fully up and running.  I only have one more year of college, so after I graduate I should be able to dedicate more time to the site, sessions, as well as webcamming.  In the meantime, I'm on Facebook as Jess Williams, so feel free to add me and keep up with what's going on.  Also, I plan on updating my Youtube site fairly soon---it's getting close to updating again.   I'm sorry about not competing for awhile, too.  I love it, but it doesn't make sense for me to compete if 1) I won't be ready for nationals for at least another couple of years, 2) it's expensive and 3) I'm not willing to kiss ass in order to win a local show.  When I come back in a couple of years, they won't have a choice---I want to come in at my best.  In the meantime, I look forward to trying out powerlifting.  I think I could do pretty well.  I'll keep y'all updated!

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 05:49:19 am »
Jess, thank you for responding to my comments. I know you have been busy and I'll be happy whenever you finally get ironjess up and running. You have been looking good but going on your progress so far it is obvious that your best is yet to come. You are still young and it does take time to develop a mature muscular physique. It is obvious that you love bodybuilding and have the commitment and dedication to takes this as far as you can. I can't wait to see you in a few years when you are ready for a national level contest. Thanks again. Greg.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey All!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View