Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575061 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:20:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date  (Read 25401 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date
« on: August 10, 2018, 08:22:55 pm »
Just One Date
by johnnylm

We had the perfect life.  Not perfect for everybody I guess, but perfect for us. We worked out twice a day, before work and after, we ate clean 24/7, no processed foods, no juices and almost no sugar (everybody cheats once in a while) and you know what? It showed. Delaney was a goddess—perfect round breasts, beautifully defined legs, washboard abs, and just enough cuts everywhere else that you knew she worked out.  She’s got a pretty face too, defined cheekbones, bright blue eyes and lips that are so luscious they still make me salivate. On the beach in a bikini? Outrageous, flypaper for men, who could barely keep their tongues in their mouthes. Men would walk away from their wives and girlfriends without a second thought and damn the hot water they were going to be in, just for the opportunity to chat her up. She was driven too. She worked out so hard I could barely keep up with her, and there were days I didn’t even bother to try. Never had an off day either.  Back then, her goal was to compete in figure, and I had no doubt that had she continued on that path for another year, she was going to kill it.

And in case you’re wondering, I’m not bad myself, the  three time winner and defending champion of Mr. Los Angeles. Everyone on the scene knows me; women flock to me. Now just so you don’t get the wrong idea, the Mr. Los Angeles contest, is a natural bodybuilding contest; I have a great body in the classical sense, like Michelangelo’s David, not  the steroid ridden blow up dolls on the professional scene. I’ve got the kind of male body that's attractive to every woman. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve done a few courses of anabolics over the years, to get an edge or to push past a plateau, but you’d never be able to tell by looking at me. And yes, of course I have an ego. When you work as hard as I do to look amazing, the attention you get is as important as oxygen.

Which brings me back to Delaney. She loved my body and I loved hers.  Making love was a combination of worship and grappling—as hard as she worked out, she was an absolute beast in bed. She’d warm up by worshipping every one of my muscles, kissing and caressing them, and by the time she was done we were both so horny that we sucked and fucked and pummeled each other, moving from one position to the next like trapeze artists in mid air, and she never took no for an answer. Most nights she wouldn’t let up until we both orgasmed at least three times.  And for as much as she worshipped me, she put my cock on the highest pedestal.  Of course, I’ve always been quite proud of my cock. Lengthwise, it’s on the edge of being extraordinary, about seven and a half inches when she’s got me on the precipice of an orgasm (she loves measuring it, keeps a tape measure on her night stand), but it’s my girth that really separates me. My cock is easily as thick as the base of a wine bottle, so thick that by the time she works me all the way in to her tight little pussy she’s already on the verge of an orgasm.   And she told me how great it was all the time. “Oh my god,” she said, “I swear it’s getting bigger!”   “You should enter that thing in the Guinness Book of World Records,” she’d say, and “I’ve never even used a dildo that huge!” I have to admit (with some embarrassment) that it was her praise and adoration of my cock that more than anything else kept me monogamous. Not that I wouldn’t have gotten praise and admiration from any women, but like everything else she did, Delaney took it one step further. 

Does that sound perfect to you? It was for me. Which brings me to Meghan. You didn’t think I was telling you my story just to show off did you? Although I can see how you might have thought that.  I met Meghan a couple of years ago, while I was still basking in the glow of my first Mr. Los Angeles championship. I was a celebrity, even at Gold’s Gym Venice, and I was so bombarded by congratulations and hugs and dap that it was hard for me even to work out.  All kinds of hot twinkies followed me around too, skinny lean girls with fake breasts who were dying to wrap their legs around me—and one of them was Meghan. Now don’t get me wrong, Meghan was in no way average, she stood out among these girls even then— literally. She was six feet tall, taller than I was, with long beautiful legs and a face like a model—jet black hair, dancing blue eyes and thick lips that dropped at the edges, like she was always pouting. A sexy pout. Even now she takes me off track. So as I was saying, these girls would basically pretend to work out but no matter how far away my next exercise was and no what muscle group I was working they’d find something to do close by. The bolder ones would ask for exercise advice. The bolder ones with nice racks would inevitably ask  my advice on upper pec exercises just to make sure I noticed (as if it was even possible that I didn’t). One little thing even asked me to pick up a dumbbell off the rack for her.  Now like I said before, I basked in the attention and I always tried to accommodate their requests no matter how ridiculous, but I also made it clear that the hot little number I was working out with was my girlfriend. 

Once in a while I was tempted, and inevitably those temptations were the worst on the odd workout that Delaney and I didn’t do together. I met Meghan on one of those days. She didn’t even try to hide the fact that she was following me around. When I did curls, she’d compliment me on how amazing my biceps were. When I did tricep pulldowns she’d actually walked up behind me and traced the shape of my triceps with her index finger — “Amazing,” she gushed. And when I threw my arms up into a double bicep in front of the mirror, I could see her shake her head in astonishment. She actually said, “You have the most amazing physique I’ve ever seen.” That one made me smile.  I turned to face her. “You’re full of compliments today,” I said smiling.
“I could pretend to be shy if you want, but that’s not my style.”
“Why would I want that? I hate to admit it but I’m a bit of a sucker for compliments.”

She laughed and approached me, slowly, until you couldn’t shove a hand between us. Then she put her hands on my chest and looked me in my eye. I was looking up at her, she was that tall (or I’m that short, not that 5’ 10” is anything to be embarrassed about).   I swear I thought she was actually going to try to kiss me. “I’m not shy.” Naturally, my cock responded to coaxing like this. I thought of Delaney and how amazing she was at taking care of my cock; I had to put an end to this before it was too late.
She moves a hand to my cheek. “How about we kick off a little early today Roy Montez,” She said in a sultry whisper.  “I’ve got this new program I’m working on,” She said as she pinched the erect nipples on her juicy rack.
I quickly took a step back.  “I’ve got a girlfriend,” I said, a little less suavely than I’d have liked, trying to hide the bulge in my gym shorts.
Her expression didn’t change at all; Meghan was a woman who wasn’t used to getting rejected. “How can I apply for that position?” She said, licking her lips.
I tried to laugh it off. This girl was way too beautiful and sexy; I had to think of a way to shut this down for good.
“No vacancy,” I said stiffly.
She laughs. “There’s always someone out there who can do it better you know,” She said as she took a step forward, rubbing her leg up against my cock. 
I take a step back and try to laugh it off. “Okay, tell you what, when you’re as big and strong as I am, I’ll consider your application.”
“Promise?” 
I laugh at her. “I’m a man of my word,” I said, and when I raised my hand to swear I flexed my bicep just so she could see how impossible that would be.  How many chicks do you see with 16 inch biceps?  “Hey, I’ve got a work out to do here in case you didn’t notice,” I said to her,  just rudely enough that she sauntered away.  As beautiful and sexy as I thought she was, as turned on as I was, I didn’t want to risk what I had.

So obviously you know what happened.  Obviously in retrospect I made a mistake but I have gone over this moment a hundred times in my head. In all the years I’ve gone to Gold’s Venice I’ve seen maybe five women who might be stronger than me, and they’re all freaks in one way or another.  Meghan was classically beautiful, a confident sexy women, strong even without muscle, and the chances of someone like that even trying to do what she did on a lark or out of revenge or god knows what else must be infinitesimally small. As in no one. Even in retrospect, even for a guy like me who is so focused on bodybuilding and understands the power of the sport,  it is unimaginable.

I was on my own the day that it happened. Delaney, was dieting down for her first bodybuilding contest at the time— she dominated figure as I expected and was ready for a new challenge, she looked beautiful and tight as ever with just a little extra size, but she had worked her ass off the night before, couldn’t sleep and that and the lack of calories was making her cranky—so I headed over on my own. And as for me, I had just won my third straight Mr. Los Angeles and was fresh off the latest wave of adoration; I had improved my physique every year and the talk was that I had gotten so good that there was nobody even on the horizon to challenge me.   I was feeling pretty good about myself.

I heard cheers as I walked through the turnstile at Golds. At first I thought it was for me. Then I looked up and saw a crowd of onlookers squeezing into that second room; this being Golds, usually this meant that there was some world class bodybuilder in town showing off, so I went to see what all the fuss was about.  There were so many people jammed in there that I could barely see the bench—some dude with a huge chest pumping over 400 pounds. I wish I could tell you exactly how much but I’m a bodybuilder not a mathematician. Up to 275, which is my max I can know without counting; after that I get a little hazy. He finishes—six or seven strong reps— there’s some applause and then the onlookers start to clear out. I hear oohing and awing as they pass me—‘holy smokes’, ‘awesome’, ‘can you believe that?’ and I’m five feet away when I realize that the beast on that bench, who’s sitting up now, facing me, is a woman.  And then I recognize her face, those eyes, the radiant complexion, and the beautiful pouting lips, somehow untouched by all those drugs, as if someone had morphed her head onto a powerlifter’s body.  I stop dead in my tracks, stunned. Her arms are jacked and massive even at rest; as she leans forward on her knees I notice her breasts, still full, on top of massive, beefy pectorals crisscrossed by veins; and finally my eyes rest on her legs, huge and bulging in every direction, a tree hugger’s dream. 

I wasn’t sure whether she spotted me or not but I got out of there fast, my heart pounding.  I probably should have just run home right then and there, but I’m a bodybuilder after all right? A gym rat. Every day at the gym is a good day, I told myself.  (That’s still  my mantra believe it or not.) I turned and headed back to the first room. I looked around and decide to do biceps. It was supposed to be leg day, but my biceps are the muscle that I’m most proud of and I desperately needed to do something for my ego. I grabbed the 45’s and started doing reps and I mean reps. At about twenty my biceps were really popping, and I felt myself relaxing a little. I was just finishing my first set, 30 reps, when I saw Meghan walk over to the dumbbells. I wasn’t sure if she had noticed me but I definitely pretended not to notice her. I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she scanned them; she stopped at the 60’s. She turned to face the mirror and started curling those babies, and I knew before she had done three reps that 60 was her warm up set.  Here I was Mr. Los Angeles, and she made me feel like a six year old walking into the gym for the first time. I tried to bring my focus back to my own arms, but I decided that I had to do more weight. I grabbed 60’s too. My excuse to myself was ‘hey, I’m doing way more reps than she is’ but that’s not what I was feeling. Meanwhile, she picked up the 80’s, and while I felt myself struggling on the ninth rep, I could here her counting, “ten, eleven, twelve…” She was making it look easy; I had never seen a woman so strong before. Ever.

When I was done, I threw my arms up into a double biceps like I always do. Seeing the beast behind me in the mirror, I was trying to feel good about myself but she was making it an uphill battle. Her last count was 25 before she dropped the weights and walked towards me. Her arms looked bigger than mine unflexed. I was still pretending to focus on my biceps, pretending that I had no idea she was behind me; but she was pretending to look at my biceps too. “Looking really good Roy Montez,” she said approvingly.  “You look like you’ve gained an inch or two.”
“Thanks,” I said, still carrying on my charade.

“I went to watch you, you know. As soon as I saw you on stage I knew you were going to win.”

Then she stood directly behind me, close enough that I swore I could feel her breasts graze my shoulders, and  she threw up her arms. Her biceps jumped out of the mass of her upper arms; they were the size of coconuts. She was so massive she could have swallowed me whole, wider than me, taller than me, thicker than me. She made my my legs look like swizzle sticks. It was if someone suddenly turned me into one of those Russian nesting dolls and was about to snuff out the lights.

I turned around and faced her.  “Do you mind?” I said.
“Oh I’m sorry, just checking out the hardware, taking stock,” She said as she rubbed her enormous right bicep.  “Do you remember me?”
“No,” I said. All i wanted to do was get out of there. I was scanning the room to see who was watching; I mean, this was my gym, I knew people here.
“You don’t? We made a bet a few years ago.”
“It wasn’t a bet.”
She smiled.  “So you do remember, you silly man.”
“Okay, yes. Obviously  I was just trying to get rid of you when I said that, okay?”
“Obviously, it didn’t work. Do you remember your promise?”
“Look, I’ve got a girlfriend, I can’t—“
“—But you promised. And I spent three years in the gym to be the woman you wanted me to be.”
“That’s not, I was, I never thought—“
“What, you don’t like my body?” She started posing in the mirror.  She pointed a toe and I watched her quadriceps explode. She hit a double biceps again, so big and massive and powerful up close like that that they made me feel like a bitch in a bikini. Then, she took her shirt off —she had a sports bra on that looked like it was barely corralling her luscious breasts— and put her hands behind her head. Everything was so huge, even cold, and then she eased into her flex, first the big, beefy arms, then the pecs, her big breasts jumping up at least six inches when she flexed, then the lats, so thick and deep and veiny, then the stomach vacuum, with thick, meaty ridges, and finally, the leg—she turned her left leg back and forth slightly, no doubt to show me those pineapple size calves and the bulging hamstrings. She was impossibly huge. I looked around— people were staring. 
“Okay, you can stop now. You win.”
She pouted. “You don’t like it?”
I thought it was disgusting honestly, she was a swollen, distorted freak, as beautiful as she was she barely looked like a woman, but for reasons of self-preservation I was careful with my words. “You look amazing, but that kind of muscle on a woman isn’t my thing.”
“Awww. I’d be heartbroken right now if the man down low agreed.” I followed her eyes down to my cock, which was in a full salute like I had never before experienced in the gym, full jailbreak mode. I had been so focused on this muscle freak and her power that I hadn’t even noticed.  Instead of peeing my pants I had a massive hard on. I always liked fit women, but I had no idea that muscles like that would turn me on. I clasped my hands in front of me to try to hide it.  She put a hand on my chest and took stock. “You feel good Roy,” she said. “I love your muscles. And…“ she let her hand fall, her fingers grazing my gym shorts. “…that thing looks serious.” She winked at me. “Not that I’m worried or anything,” She said.
I was beginning to realize that this was a lost cause all around. Not only had I made a promise to her, but I was obviously incredibly turned on by all that sickening beefiness. “What do you want from me?”
“Just give me a chance.  Let me take you out.”
“Okay,” I said. “One date.”
She wrapped me in arms and squeezed, and suddenly I was airborne. I had never felt so small. She grazed my ear with her lips, her hot hot breath tickling my ear and whispered, “Thank you Mr. Los Angeles.”
My cock felt like it was going to detonate. I was in a hot heap of trouble.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: JUST ONE DATE PT. 1
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 04:50:36 am »
Great story.  I hope there is a next chapter

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 05:26:57 pm »
 :rock:
Great first chapter. Looking forward to reading the next one and about what happens on "The Date".

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:17 pm »
Great to see you back in action, Johnny. Can't wait for part 2.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 02:43:49 pm »
Great start, do we get dueling girlfriends trying to keep Mr. LA!!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 03:41:47 pm »
Thanks for the praise and karma.  Definitely a 2nd chapter  :) Will try to get to it soon.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 04:44:37 pm »
Chapter 2

How to tell your already bent-out-of-shape bodybuilder girlfriend that you’re busy tonight? That was the question. All the sweet nothings I could possibly lay on would mean nothing followed by the words, “…it’s just a date” or whatever. And it went even worse than I could have imagined.

“What do you mean, getting together?”
“It was actually a bet I made three years ago that I thought was impossible to lose.”
“Didn’t you tell her you had a girlfriend?”
I nodded.
“What does she look like?”
I didn’t know what I could say that would make it better. “Big.”

Suddenly, I felt myself on the ground, with Delaney standing above me doing her best Muhammed Ali dropping Sonny Liston imitation, and I couldn’t help but notice how big Delaney’s right upper arm and shoulder looked at this particular moment. She wasn’t nearly as big as me—but she was getting there.  A couple of things I forgot to mention about Delaney. First, she had taken up boxing as her cross training exercise. By the power and speed of that jab, I’d say she’d gotten pretty good. Second, Delaney was using junk. She started when she was still competing in figure and liked the way it made her feel.  And to be honest with you, as much as I was against the stuff, she looked fantastic and it knocked her sex drive off the charts. Third, it also gave her a little bit of a temper, which I thought was a totally doable trade-off, even as I rubbed my jaw there on the floor. Be honest, wouldn’t you trade  an attractive, calm mildly sexy woman for a hot, raging sex-crazed maniac?

“What the fuck Delaney?”  I stood up and shook out the cobwebs.
“Is that bitch bigger than you? And I just knocked you out. Maybe that’s your cue to start the anabolics Roy. When a little girl like me can take you…” She shook her head.
“Not happening. You know I don’t believe in that.”
“Check out this arm, babe. She threw up her right  arm and smiled.  “Do you believe in that?” I knew she was growing but fuck, that arm must have been pushing fifteen inches.  Nice little cut bicep as big as a baseball.
“You look great Delaney. But I’m still going out with her.” She tried to punch me again but this time I caught her fist. Then I grabbed her by the arms and threw her against the wall. “You’re not that strong. I’d fuck you right now, hard, but you know what, you super roided out beatch? Ima fuck her instead.”
She was trying as hard as she could to escape. I pushed up against her legs so she couldn’t kick me in the balls. “Get out of my apartment,” She screamed.
“You’re going to regret that.”
“Fuck you!  I can do better than you.”
“Good luck with that. You’re so fucked up on the junk right now you obviously ain’t even thinking straight.”

I let go of her and locked myself in the bedroom to pack a duffle, made sure to pack a couple of decent shirts for anything that might come up. I was bummed about Delaney, she was a hot, jacked, super horny fuck bunny that everybody wanted to fuck but I was still Mr. Los Angeles after all; I wasn’t too concerned about finding another one. And of course, there was Meghan. Didn’t know what to do about her.

Delaney was still pounding on the bedroom door and screaming obscenities at me.  I slung the duffle over my shoulder and prepared myself for the onslaught that was waiting for me as soon as I passed through that door.  Like I said, she was out of her mind. 

A gym buddy let me crash at his place for a couple of days. I had a feeling that Delaney would calm down in a few days—an eight and a half inch dick fast can do that to a sex-crazed muscle freak—so I wasn’t too worried about finding a place to live. And besides, I had a date tonight. Maybe this was the perfect opportunity to sleep with someone else for a change; I could totally blame it on Delaney and her anger issues. Not that I was all that attracted to Meghan, but getting your dick wet is getting your dick wet.

I buy a little cover make up to hide the bruise on my jaw and I show up at Meghan’s door with a bouquet of flowers, looking awesome as usual. She opens the door to her apartment and at first all I see is her silhouette. She is wide. Her jacked shoulders barely fit in the doorway. Jesus. 

“Hey Roy!” She says, all excited. She takes the flowers. “Awww, you’re adorable.  Come in!” I follow her into her living room. She’s wearing three inch heels, obviously not afraid of showing off her girl power, and once again I’m feeling like a six year old.  As she walks into the light, I see her in all her glory—she’s wearing a tight little leather skirt that barely covers her powerful, bulging ass, I mean I’m watching the glutes flex, her hamstrings and calves are bulging, and her legs are so jacked that she walks like she just got off a horse. Her sleeveless top covers everything but the small of her back, but her shoulders are cannon balls and her traps bulge.  She reaches the couch and turns around to face me.

“Want to sit for a minute or would you rather get going? Maybe a glass of wine?”

The problem is that I’m totally losing my shit. She’s fucking huge. Her top just covers her huge breasts in the front,  her hard nips pressing against the fabric and her entire rock hard abdomen is exposed, ripped enough that I can count the ridges. Her chest, well the breasts are just the beginning of what’s going on there, she’s got these enormous, beefy veiny pectoral ridges pushing those things a good two feet in front of her body.  And her arms. Jesus man. Her forearms have biceps bigger than mine.
“Sure,” I stutter.
She giggles, cute little giggle and I look her in the eyes for the first time.  “Which? Stay or go out?” She’s got long lashes, absolutely amazing eyes, beautiful high cheekbones, and the lips are something special. Jesus, it’s the beauty and beast all in one humongous package.  I try to pull myself together.
“A glass of red wine sounds great,” I say. Thankfully, I don’t sound like I’m losing my shit.  She comes back with a couple of glasses and sits down on the couch. “Sit,” She says, patting the couch next to her.  So I sit.
“Thank you for going out with me,” She says. “I remember when I first met you, I mean I watched you win your first show and I was so excited when you said you’d consider it.”
I loved that that was the way she remembered it. “Well,” I chuckle. “When I saw the time you put in on your body just to date me, I mean how could I not?” Somehow I had got back my equilibrium. 
“I mean, I probably could have tried you a year ago but I didn’t want to take any chances. I figured if I had one chance to date Mr. Los Angeles, I had to make the best of it.”
“Well you certainly did that,” I say, taking in the enormity of her chest.
“Awww, aren’t you sweet,” She says, and she gives me a little wet kiss on the cheek. “Are you a chest man?”
“I’m an everything man,” I say looking up at her, as chill as I can manage.
“Good thing I worked on all of it,” She says, flexing her bulging, cut forearm just slightly, which brings my attention down to her lower body. There are so many veins inside her thighs that I try to imagine that freak with some weight on her shoulders.
“You look so good,” She says, and she grazes my arm with her hand. “So symmetrical. Such great definition. You improved every year.”
“Thanks,” I say modestly. “I put in a lot of hours.”
“I can tell!” Her hand grazes my pecs and stomach. She’s not shy. “I’m just—“ and now she sets her empty glass down on the coffee table and half flexes both of her massive arms “—really fucking strong I guess. I mean this body’s not going to win any beauty pageants.”
“That’s not true!” I say, lying. “You might take, you know, some getting used to, but your body is incredible.”
“Awww,” She says, and squeezing my thigh in her enormous hand, leans in to give me a kiss on the lips. “You are too adorable. Should we go?”
“Sure,” I say, standing up. Something about her is making me a little uncomfortable.
“Great!” She says. I can’t help but look her up and down in all her freakiness. Her quads are so big she barely has knees, and as wide as her legs are I can see her glutes from the front. She seems to be checking me out too. “You going to be okay?” She says, and I follow her eyes down to my cock, which is forcing its way down my leg.  I’ve honestly been so overwhelmed by her that until this moment I have no idea that I’m furiously hard. “I feel a little guilty, leaving you like that,” She says, and winks.
“Oh,” I laugh. “Well look at that.”
“That thing looked so good in a posing suit. Good thing you can’t see what’s going on down here,” She says, and touches herself in case I can’t figure it out. 

I know, you’re thinking why aren’t you hitting that already, but as hard as my cock is and as sexy as this muscle freak is, I’m still just a little uneasy about fucking a woman that is so much stronger than me. Somehow even though I’m as hard as a missile, there’s something I find just a little sick about muscles that big.

So I try to laugh it off.
“I’m a big boy.” 
“You are,” She says, not missing a beat.
“I’m starving, let’s eat and then we’ll see what’s what.” It’s hard to play it cool with a raging hard on pulling at my tight jeans, but somehow I maintain.
“Absolutely,” She says, unable to hide her disappointment. Another point in her favor—I love a chick that just wants me that badly. So sexy.

I suggest a steak restaurant, and she takes me to this place she says is her favorite. We go in her car, this big fucking black Cadillac SUV. I start worrying about what people are going to think of me seeing me out with this freak, the comments they’re going to make. ‘Look at Miss Los Angeles,” or whatever. I mean people know me. We find a parking spot a couple of blocks away and I’m kind of freaking out when we hit the sidewalk.
“Can’t we find a closer spot?” I ask.
“What, you can’t walk a couple of blocks Mr. Los Angeles?” She says, her hands on her hips, big like a fucking lineman.
“I’m so hungry I’m just feeling a little weak,” I say.
“Awww. Want me to carry you?” 
“Very funny.”

It turns out I had nothing to worry about —she’s such a freak that I don’t think a single person actually noticed me.  I mean this woman is the cartoon of the perfect body—huge chest, tight stomach, narrow waist, huge ass— it just happens to be all bulging muscle, 100% pure beef, and every dude (and I mean every dude) rubbernecked her until she was out of their sight. Chicks too. I was just the little dude alongside her. Might as well have been a handbag. I guess it should have made me feel good to have a chick that everybody wanted; or at least, needed to check out. I don’t know.

It’s one of those dark old school white table cloth places; I guess most steakhouses are. We’re a little on the late side and it’s not too crowded so I steer us toward a corner in the back, claiming that it’s more private. I order the New York strip; she doesn’t order at all. “They know me here,” She explains with a bit of a devilish grin, and I see why when they bring the food—they bring her two cowboy steaks. “You’re not embarrassed, are you?” She says. “I’m trying to keep my calories up.” What is it with this chick? She’s got to way 250 easy with all that muscle at her height, and she needs to keep the calories up?? How big she want to get? Watching her eat is sexy and disgusting at the same time, not that she doesn’t have good manners or anything, in fact she ate those two huge steaks like a real lady, touching her napkin to her lips every few bites.  And here’s the thing, she’s smart, she’s nice, she’s funny, and if you just look at her face, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Seriously.  And she pays for fucking dinner. “I invited you out,” She says.

We got through two bottles of wine and by the time we’re walking out, I’ve got a good buzz on and I’m thinking to myself, maybe I can do this chick. I’m feeling a little bloated from all the food but my cock’s stretching fabric, we’re laughing and giggling, she’s got her jacked arm draped over my shoulder, I’ve got a hand all over her powerful rock hard ass and all in all, I’m thinking why the fuck not? Who cares if she’s a little freaky, this could be a lot of fucking fun. We walk back to the car and I could honestly give a shit if anyone recognizes me.

Offline Schmatty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 07:02:55 pm »
 Wow!  What an amazing second chapter.  I really like where this is going!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 01:58:57 pm »
Really good story and those muscle descriptions are super hot. Can't wait for the next part.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 09:42:26 pm »
Chapter 3

I walk her back to her apartment. She unlocks the door and turns to face me, “Good night,” She says, kissing me languorously. “I had a great time.” She starts to close the door.
“Wait, what?” I say. “You fucking kidding me?”  I’m walking away when I feel her hands on my shoulders and then I’m fucking airborne.
“I am totally kidding you,” She says, setting me down against a wall. “But what about your girlfriend?” She asks.
“Fuck her,” I say. “She just fucking hit me today.”
“She hit you?” She puts her hand to her mouth, flexing her forearm. “I hope it wasn’t because of me.”
I laugh. “Of course it was. But fuck if I’m going to let her tell me what I can and can’t do.”
“Obviously she has no idea how lucky she is.”
“That’s exactly what I told her!”
“So…are sure you want this? Sounds like you’re still kind of pissed off.”
“Hell yes.” I get on my tippy toes, pinch her nipples and stick my tongue down her throat.
She pulls away.  “Okay I want you so bad but I hate for you to feel like I was forcing you.”
“Fuck no, you are so totally sexy.  My cock’s been after you since yesterday.” I look back towards the front door. “How did you just lift me up like that?”
She smirks. “You just trying to get me to flex for you?” And with that, she hits a double bicep like maybe I’ve seen once before—at a men’s show. Those fucking things are so huge, so cut, so bulging, and her lats  are wide and so fucking thick I don’t know how she got that thick, it makes me dizzy, no lie.  She laughs and brings her arms down. “You okay?”
“I’m fucking good,” I say. “It’s just—like a different perspective.”
She laughs.  “I told you I was a oversized. Are you ready to be taken care of?”
I nod. She starts unbuttoning my shirt. I’m getting that little boy feeling again.  We’re still in the entry. “Want to go over to the couch or something?” I say.
“We’ll get there,” She says. My shirt is off, and now she’s rubbing both her hands all over my chest and abs. “So hot,” She says. “What a bod.” I smile and flex for her a little. “You are so adorable,” She says, licking her lips. She puts her hands under my ass and picks me up, rubbing her breasts against my face.  “Want to see my bedroom? she asks, and licks my cheek.
“Fuck yeah,” I say.

She carries me across the apartment, squeezing and caressing my ass while she flexes her chest in my face,  and I’m feeling those things up too, squeezing them and even feeling those bulging veiny pecs underneath, and she lifts me onto  a five foot dresser in her bedroom like I’m a sack of groceries. She takes my pants off and her eyes go wide at the site of it.
“Oh dear god! I knew that thing was big but not that big. You really are Mr. Los Angeles. I’ve never seen anything that big.”
I chuckle. “That’s what everybody says.” It does look particularly big right now. She takes her tongue, and she licks it from the base up to the tip and all the way around, and I’m getting real light-headed, and it’s about this point when I realize I’m letting her be charge. What the fuck?
“Time to see those beautiful breasts of yours,” I say, and I lift her top off and my eyes practically pop out of my head. Besides those beautiful breasts of hers there’s no soft spots. Her abs go right up to her sternum, big and thick and shredded, too many to count. Her pecs aren’t just huge on top, they’re like steel plates all the way down. And those traps…they’d make me piss my pants if I was wearing any.

“You okay?” She asks again, smiling. “Want a different perspective?” And she lifts me off the dresser and sets me on the ground.  I’m facing her, my throbbing cock is between her thighs, she still got her heels on and I’m looking up at something so big and powerful that I just try to find her eyes again. She starts flexing her legs on my cock, squeezing it, and I’ve got my hands on her tits again, and I’m afraid I’m going to blow already. I don’t what I’m feeling but my cock is so hard that I know this is only going one way. 
“Do I have the job yet?”
“I think so.”
“Awww. You’re not sure?” she says, rubbing her hands up and down her freaky body. “I think I know what’s going to put me over the top. Are you ready?”
“Fuck yeah.”
“You sure?” She winks. “For anything right?”
My eyes go wide. What the fuck’s she going to do to me? But I nod.
“Don’t worry, I think you’re going to like it. I wouldn’t be able to do this if you weren’t so strong. Cross your ankles.” She puts one hand under my chest, grabs my ankles with the other and she presses me up to the ceiling like I was nothing. I can’t believe it. She’s looking up at me, with this big smile and I’m looking down at her and all I can see are these humongous shoulders, two breasts suspended in mid air like those blimp things, and an ass as deep as the bucket seats in my Mustang. Then, she starts lowering me. That’s it? I thought. I already knew she was a fucking beast.  But then she opens her mouth and lowers me until my cock is all the fucking way down her throat. No one has ever been able to deep throat my cock and she’s doing it with 210 pounds over her shoulders and I’m telling you she does it so smoothly I thought I was on a fucking space ship. But she’s not done. I feel her tongue all over my balls, I feel her sucking them, licking them, I mean I’m going fucking crazy here. And then she slowly lifts me out, edging me when my back touches the ceiling again. On about the tenth time, I blow my wad down her throat and she doesn’t even gag. She just slowly lifts me out, sucks every last drop out of my cock, and when she’s done, she slowly lowers me down to the ground.
“Good? I can’t believe you held the plank that long,” She says to me. “You’re stiff as a board.”
I’m feeling a little dizzy from all the motion and loss of gizz but my cock feels like a million bucks. “That was fucking insane, are you kidding me?”
She laughs. “Oh my god, me too, you’ve got the thickest cock I have ever seen! I was worried I wasn’t going to be able to take it.” She hugs me so hard that my back cracks in three places and then she shoves her tongue down my throat and I feel one hand all over my ass and the other already tugging at my cock. That’s when I remember she hasn’t orgasmed yet at all!  “You’re fucking unstoppable!” I say.
“What’ll it take to get you hard again? Are you a leg man?” She points a toe and her quadriceps fucking explodes.   “A chest man?” She makes her tits do the fucking polka. “Or…” And with this she slowly crunches into the sickest most muscular pose, I mean she blows my fucking my mind, I have never seen anything like it, her traps are thicker my lats, and she’s holding and every muscle on her is fucking blowing up, she is fucking scary enormous, and finally her muscles get so fucking jacked that the miniskirt pops right off of her.
“An everything man!” She says, and fondles my rock hard cock admiringly. She kicks her heels off and sits down on the edge of the bed.

My eyes are popping out of my head all over that big engorged clit of hers, nestled between those jacked legs. “You’re not wearing any fucking underwear?”

“Not on a date with Mr. Los Angeles,” She says, licking her lips again.

That crazy muscle freak! A skirt that short and no underwear??? I can’t believe I didn’t notice until now.

Then she spreads those jacked, veiny legs and starts fondling that meaty clit. “Come on, Roy Montez, you hot stud. Take me.”

I get on my knees and lick that clit. It’s poking out now, a little meaty mini girl cock, and I suck on it hard and she goes crazy. I could eat that tasty shit all day.
“That feels so good but you can suck my little girl meat later. Come on,” She says, and she grabs me under the arms, leans back onto the bed and lifts me on top of her. I start working my dick inside of her and I’m telling you she is going fucking crazy and my head isn’t even halfway in yet. So I decide I’m going to show Miss Muscles right here what’s what and I jam that thing inside of her and she fucking screams so loud I’m waiting for something to fall. I start pumping her like crazy, she’s soaking wet and she’s wriggling that huge body back and forth, the bed’s shaking like an earthquake, those huge fucking muscles are flexing, and then all of a sudden I’m airborne again and guess who lands on top of me? I can’t see anything but her now, she is so fucking wide, those lats expanded, the chest flexed, the meaty tits punching me in the face and her hips slamming down on me like a fucking sledgehammer. I think to myself holy shit she’s going to break something.  “Easy babe!”
“Of course, I’m sorry, you’ve just got me too excited. I’ve never slept with a huge stud like you. And your fucking huge penis is driving me insane!” So she sits back now and starts squatting my penis, like deep fucking squats on my penis! Never seen a chick do that and my eyes are popping out of my head watching those legs explode. Just huge, jacked beastly muscle on muscle! Then she puts her hands behind her neck and flexes those massive arms and I’m going fucking crazy!  “Don’t come yet, baby” She whispers, and squeezes my dick so hard with her cunt that I scream.  Well kind of grunt sort of. She’s fingering herself while she pumps me, that jacked clit of hers standing at attention, must be a fucking inch long, moaning like fucking crazy, and then I can tell she’s going to blow.  I shoot my gizz jet into her and she collapses on top of me, kissing me all over. “That cock of yours is magic,” She says. “Magic.”
“So I’ve heard,” I say.
“So what do you think? Do I get the job?”
“Oh fuck yeah,” I say. “Tell you what. How’d you like me to move in with you?”
She gets so excited. “Really?”
“I was thinking it could be fun. I’m not making any promises or anything, you’d have to prove yourself but…”
“Oh Roy!” She grabs the back of my neck and shoves her tongue so deeply into my mouth that I’m gasping for air by the time she takes it out. “You won’t be sorry. I will take such good care of you and that gorilla cock of yours.”
I smile. “That’s what I was thinking.”

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 12:37:30 am »
Loving this so far! Hope we get to see more soon.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 02:03:59 am »
I’m looking forward to reading more soon!. :bravo:

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 02:49:02 pm »
Really good story so far, wonder how much she will do for him and that "gorilla"!! Can't wait for the next installment!!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 11:04:58 am »
Absolutely loving this story! Really looking forward to the next part.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 05:59:16 pm »
Thanks gents, glad you're enjoying. Time's a bit limited right now but  here's an appetizer.

She was between my legs licking my cock like it was an ice cream cone when she said it, sucking my balls, licking up and down my shaft and edging me hungrily, like she hadn’t seen a cock in years.  This is often how I wake up these days; she’s as horny as she is large.

“Honey,” She says to me, “now don’t take this personally, but I’m a girl who needs to mess around once in a while. Just want to be up front about it so it doesn’t catch you by surprise, okay? But you’ll always be my number one because I’m crazy about you.” And then she deep throats me, my cock reaching halfway down her throat as her traps bulge and her long hair tickles my abs, her big muscular hands all over my pecs, until I blow.

It takes me a minute to figure all this out in the state I’m in, I mean giving me the best blow job I ever had while she tells me she’s going to cheat on me?  A little confusing for a guy like me to say the least. And listen, I’m so taken care of by this beast that I’m not even thinking about other woman, I mean come on, who else can do what she does? But I mean if she can do it, I can too right? I’m Mr. fucking LA aren’t I? And I mean crazy-ass Delaney wouldn’t be a bad change of pace for example.  So after I catch my breath, I say, totally chill, “Open relationship’s okay with me babe. I mean you’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen but a little variety never hurt anyone, right?”

Meghan sits up, and listen, it doesn’t get less awesome looking at this beast, the hulking, vascular lats, the massive pecs pointing those luscious round breasts with their bullet nipples right at me, the bulging arms as thick as the trunk of a small tree.  She smiles and touches my face. “That’s not what I meant honey. I’d just get too jealous thinking about you with other women. Sharing that big thing.” She starts stroking me again, and I shit you not, I’m already hard. “You understand don’t you? I’ve worked so hard to be everything you wanted me to be, and even thinking about sharing you with somebody else just gets me so mad.” She unconsciously opens and closes her fists and I swear her huge veiny forearms bulge in four directions. “You don’t want that do you? Haven’t I taken care of you baby? Has there ever been a moment where I haven’t pleased you?”

“No baby, you’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, I haven’t even thought about another woman since we been together, but I mean, it just doesn’t seem fair you know?”

“I know baby, I know. But that’s just the way it is okay? I promise you’ll be happy, don’t worry your head about it, okay?” And with that she squats over me and starts touching herself with my cock. “So big,” She moaned. “My own personal massive dildo.” I watch her clit swell out from between those lips, just a big angry-looking round knob that makes my mouth water every time I see it, and then she sticks me inside and effortlessly squats my cock right down to my ball sack, moaning and touching herself, flexing her arms behind her head, her massive quads and hamstrings engorged,  until we both blow. She comes so hard it’s like my cock, which was being squeezed and stretched by her tight, muscular pussy,  suddenly takes a dive in a lake.

When she gets off of me, there’s a puddle on my crotch. “I’ll see you later baby,” She says, blowing a kiss to me. “I’m going straight to the gym from work, okay?”
“How about I go with you?”
She looks at me like she feels sorry for me. “Is that a good idea? You didn’t seem to enjoy that too much last time.”
“Yeah but it’s different now, baby.”
“How are you going to manage watching these big muscles explode in those little gym shorts of yours?”
“I’ll manage.”
She smiles. “Really, baby?” And she lifts those big arms up and holds the pose until her biceps and triceps look like they ‘re about to explode. Jesus. My exhausted cock jumps to attention.
“Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, babe, I’ll figure it out. It’ll be worth it.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [johnnylm] Just One Date

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View