Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573739 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 11:56:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Melinda Richardson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Melinda Richardson  (Read 4136 times)

Duke69

Melinda Richardson
« on: November 18, 2017, 06:11:45 pm »
She used to do sessions and was on HBC every so often.  She seemed to have disappeared for a long time.  I have seen pictures  of her recently on social media sites but am not sure if they are new or old.  Does anyone have any updates on her?

Forum Saradas

Melinda Richardson
« on: November 18, 2017, 06:11:45 pm »

Offline itsok2tap

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Melinda Richardson
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 09:15:53 am »
I think I saw a post on here about her getting into some legal trouble.  nothing too serious if i recall, but more along the lines of not being a bad sign of where here life was at the time.  i know we all miss her though, she was beautiful.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:35:16 pm »
Spoke with a friend of hers and as to the session scene, it seems she just got fed up with some of low class idiots who kept harassing her.

Just saying...

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 07:56:39 pm »
One of her last social media posts said that she had grown tired of the need to use steroids and the schmos. She was taking her life in a different direction and focusing on a career.

Offline danixontapes108

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 10:47:41 pm »
I believe she got married.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 12:56:05 pm »
No shortage of them to deal with on the scene.

Spoke with a friend of hers and as to the session scene, it seems she just got fed up with some of low class idiots who kept harassing her.

Just saying...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 04:07:57 am »
No shortage of them to deal with on the scene.

Just saying...

You just spoke of the entire customer service industry. Some people (guys and gals) think that just because they are giving you money for something, they can treat you any way they want. That happens if the person getting the money is doing sessions, standing behind a counter or is on the other end of the phone. You will find "low class idiots" in all those places.  I'm willing to bet most of us have even been on both sides of the counter at one time or the other.

IMO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Melinda Richardson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View