Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
383708 Posts in 52049 Topics by 41941 Members - Latest Member: Belfastian1967 November 19, 2017, 12:23:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Christal Cornick available for Sensual Muscle Worship December
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Christal Cornick available for Sensual Muscle Worship December  (Read 292 times)

Offline Christal Cornick

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
  • My muscles need worshiping from head to toe
    • www.christalcornick.weebly.com
Christal Cornick available for Sensual Muscle Worship December
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:14:43 pm »
Hey everyone  :rock:

Even though the cold weather is setting in my big muscular body is still full and hardening up, my muscles feel solid like rock so I'm getting booked up pretty fast for muscle worship sessions and all things muscle related!...including LIVE cam flexing :)

So just letting you know that I am now taking bookings for sessions for December onwards (UK only) and also Cam sessions at VERY generous prices for those who cannot reach me in the UK.

Offering one, two and three hour sessions with MASSIVE DISCOUNTS! ;)

Treat yourself this December to a big sexy feminine muscle b!tch with sexy smooth olive skin for your hands to explore :) imagine all these muscles to keep you warm this winter!
All sessions I offer are fun, super sexy, relaxed yet very sensual with 100% guarantee on confidentiality.

All enquiries via email to: ccornickmw@gmail.com

For recent pictures please feel free to follow me on my IG: ChristalCornick where I post my most recent  pictures and sometimes video clips on a daily basis...you may also see a fair few pictures of my three Chihuahuas lol

Look forward to hearing from you soon and having some muscle fun - big strong hugs xCxxCx

I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Christal Cornick available for Sensual Muscle Worship December

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx