Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574341 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 10:35:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Who are the best Asian fbb of all time?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who are the best Asian fbb of all time?  (Read 12674 times)

bigcazzone

Who are the best Asian fbb of all time?
« on: November 14, 2017, 11:07:46 am »
1) Mah ann mendoza
2) Dawn riehl
3) Leilani dalumpines
4) Brenda raganot
5) Becky rampey

Who are the best?

Offline n8w8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who are the best Asian fbb of all time?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 05:31:37 pm »
1) Paula Suzuki
2) Leilani Dalumpines
3) Mah Ann Mendoza
4) Dawn Riehl
5) Chun Ri Kim

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 05:37:34 pm »
I would put Tomoko Kanda on the list. It's hard to find a Western woman who's achieved the levels of muscularity she has without drug use, let alone an Asian woman.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 06:28:48 pm »
Paula Suzuki by a WIDE margin. The most underrated fbber of all time by a WIDE margin.

femcepsfan

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 06:45:42 pm »
To me, the best female bodybuilders of all time. Asian or not.

Rebekah "Goddess" Kresila

Tomoko "Goddess" Kanda

Unicron

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 08:16:55 pm »
None of those fives. I choose Yeon Woo Jhi.

The first five women are without question icons.
1) Mah Ann Mendoza
2) Dawn Riehl
3) Leilani Dalumpines
4) Brenda Raganot
5) Becky Rampey

Tomoko Kanda and Aki Nishimoto have made their mark in bodybuilding both on the western and eastern hemisphere. Aki and especially Tomoko, are very popular in Japan and Asia as a whole.

Joan Liew had a successful reign and won countless shows. However, I think her success as a pro was short lived. She's the first Singaporean bodybuilder to earn an IFBB Pro card, but at the age of 40. Though successful as an amateur and popular among fans, it took her a decade and a half to become a pro. After her pro card, her passion to compete dwindled significantly. 

Melly Sevoy is still regarded as Indonesia's #1 female bodybuilder, but she's uncertain if she'll compete in 2018 or bodybuilding in general. She's one of my personal favorites merely based off of attraction. She's gorgeous! Her signature most muscular pose is powerful and sexy as hell too. She's one of the best to execute it so well.

Yeon Woo Jhi makes hearts race and men drool. She looks unreal at times with almost flawless facial beauty and an incredible body. Without a doubt, she's currently the most successful and dominant Asian female bodybuilder.

In truth, when analyzing all these women, their looks, their successes and even popularity, none of them can amount to the glorious perfection of the Polynesian powerhouse, "the incredible"..."I'm glad I found my keys", Paula Suzuki. With the direction that women's bodybuilding is going these days, I'm not sure we'll ever see an Asian female bodybuilder as extreme (ultra-muscular was the term used in the 90's) as her. It's one thing to be ultra- muscular, but Paula was also very attractive, looked feminine sans implants, and was soft spoken. Her legs may have been overshadowed by her upper-body, making them appear as her weakest area, but to a lot of admirers, she is still regarded as the perfect female bodybuilder.

If you ever get the chance to watch a competition video or prejudging (no music) of Paula, listen to the commentators and or the audiences reaction. Lenda, Cory and many others have expressed shock when Paula posed. Lenda openly admitted that she couldn't match Paula in strength and praised her upper body development. Lenda was the reigning Ms. Olympia when she conveyed her thoughts as a commentator for the '95 NPC Nationals. Paula was still an amateur. That says a lot.

To an admirer, any of the women mentioned above could be the "best Asian FBB of all time". To a realist, Paula Suzuki is the definition of what a superior and dominant FBB looks like, especially among Asian FBB's. Height for height, pound for pound, history shows she has no equal. ;D

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 02:05:19 am »
Dawn Riehl

Looked great in her many styles and looks.

I sessioned with her twice over a four day period around three years ago. The woman was then, and probably still is, hotter than hell.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 05:48:46 am »

Paula Suzuki
 Brenda Raganot
 Leilani Dalumpines

Out of the 3 , wish Brenda had been able to compete longer . Had injuries and had to retire . She told me once Iris Kyle , even said she admired her physqiue and could have been champion . Quite a compliment

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 06:07:04 am »
Would also say of the current competitors , Yeon Woo is the greatest "current"  Asian fbb . Has it all looks , and physique !

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 06:47:26 am »
Can’t forget about Dale Tomita also along with the names mentioned.

Offline timer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 06:36:23 pm »
1) Rebekah Kresila
2) Aki Nishimoto
3) Saiki Reika

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 09:05:44 pm »
In absolute terms, yes -- Paula is probably #1 and Brenda #2, but the Japanese scene is different in that they are very strict about banning PED use. And some of the Japanese girls -- I'm thinking primarily of Tomoko and Aki -- deserve mad props for developing their physiques to unreal levels without drugs, even if those physiques pale in comparison to the best girls from elsewhere. Again, look at the Western natty feds -- you will find it very hard to find a girl among them with Tomoko's muscularity.

Offline 20thcenturyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 01:59:34 am »

In absolute terms, yes -- Paula is probably #1 and Brenda #2, but the Japanese scene is different in that they are very strict about banning PED use. And some of the Japanese girls -- I'm thinking primarily of Tomoko and Aki -- deserve mad props for developing their physiques to unreal levels without drugs, even if those physiques pale in comparison to the best girls from elsewhere. Again, look at the Western natty feds -- you will find it very hard to find a girl among them with Tomoko's muscularity.

Never knew that about Japan fbbs. I suppose it explains why they're generally smaller and why Tomoko retained her femininity. It really does make Tomoko's achievements all the more incredible.

As for my rankings of FBBs past and present, I'd go:

1. Paula Suzuki
2. Tomoko Kanda
3. Yeon Woo Jhi
4. Brenda Raganot
5. Becky Rampey

Unicron

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 12:12:17 am »
A woman who at one point was a dominant figure competitor in the Asian circuit and gained celebratory status and notoriety not only in Asia, but in the U.S. as an upcoming actress, I'd have to add Roongtawan Jindasing aka Sing, to the list. I believe she had the potential to surpass all the women listed in regards to fame and stardom. Between fame and creating a family, she felt the latter was the better of the two choices for her. If not for focusing on her family, without question, she'd be one of the most recognizable Asian female bodybuilders today, if not the most recognizable. As an actress, Sing did a host of commercials, shows, and interviews that circulated throughout Asia for quite some time. Her claim to fame were her roles in films such as "Kill 'em All" (as Proongtawan Jindasing) and as the main antagonist in the film "Raging Phoenix" (as Jaguar London, leader of the Jaguar Gang).

About 4 years ago when I worked as a counselor, a few of the young men I counseled had a group discussion on Asian films and one of them suggested that I watch Raging Phoenix. They discussed the film and one of them mentioned how incredible Sing was. They all agreed. I laughed and mentioned how I was familiar with her and her history as a competitor. They thought she was impressive both in looks and talent. They seemed intrigued by what I had to say about her, which was brief, and by how much I knew.

Honestly, I was rather surprised that they mentioned her name and were fans of her as an actress. That moment with them made it clear that Sing was receiving internationally recognition as an actress more so than a female bodybuilder. As an actress, it seemed she never downsized for any of the projects she did. I guess they embraced her look and wanted to promote her as is for a change in Asian media and film.

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 05:43:16 pm »
With a name like Suzuki, obviously she is of some Japanese descent. Hawaii is home to many Japanese-Americans and people with Japanese ancestry. I don't know her exact ancestral background, but it's definitely safe to say she's at least part Asian.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Who are the best Asian fbb of all time?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View