Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:30:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Demi Bagby
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Demi Bagby  (Read 14225 times)

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
Demi Bagby
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:12:03 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Demi Bagby
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:12:03 am »

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Demi Bagby
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:22:34 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 03:33:46 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 03:15:58 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline lorao

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 01:26:40 am »
Have to say this girl is incredibly polarizing as a female bodybuilder in a fun sort of way.  Her lack of height and weight allows her to pull off superhero sorts of feats of a gymnastic and calisthenic bent, like climbing up walls and poles, kipping pull-ups, muscle ups and all sorts of high bar and ring sort of work and various pushups and planches.  She also has a lot of grace and balance for surfing and skateboarding and dancing on thin walls, while also conveying a scaled down appearance of muscle while she sticks out her tongue in a fun and goofy entertaining way.  So what is polarizing? Well she clearly is NOT very strong when it comes to the Olympic lifts, powerlifting, and the like, i.e. she hasn't really built up her body to any appreciable degree which enables her to do her otherwise impressive feats.  It reminds me of my criticism of all sorts of tests of physical prowess where the criteria is working with one's own bodyweight.  We are barely impressed with a 320 pound person who can do 5 or 6 pull-ups compared with some of Demi's feats but then you see her work out with an Olympic bar and the weight she is working with clearly shows  that she'd be squashed like an insect when it comes to feats of pure lifting not involving the movement of her own body.  In other words it reminds those of us who have merely tried to get "big" that we have lost a lot of physical capability in our quest to only lift bigger weights, things that a small person simply can take for granted.  :-)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 07:57:09 pm »
Very rarely do I come on this particular thread, but having done so...the comments made above caught my eye.   I also am a proponent of letting the ladies get as big and strong as they want to be.  But, I also in many ways yearn for the days going back to the 80's and 90's when the look was more "natural" and the" juice" was not as prevalent and as necessary as it seems to be today in order to stand apart.  And let's not even talk about the documented side effects.

So, in the case of Demi, who turns only 20 in January...I can only applaud her as being a force for the future if she chooses to pursue bodybuilding, physique, crossfit or whatever she chooses to do.  To me, she's the future in the physique industry (and this comes from one who will not attend the Arnold, The Olympia, etc. ever again for what they have done to the ladies who choose the path they have...bodybuilding).

And not STRONG?????   I invite anyone to go to Youtube or her Insta**** site and click on the photo of her extending her entire body sideways while both her hands are holding on to the flagpole!!!  I don't care how small she is or how little she weighs..there are very few of us (if any) on this site who would even try to attempt such a feat.

Just saying...and no I have never met the young lady and do not have any agenda to promote here...

Offline lorao

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 03:53:10 pm »
I think you just proved my point though.  As someone 6'5 and 320 lbs I can't even think of climbing a light pole and doing pull ups or holding a light pole with two hands and putting my legs out to the side.  But it's pretty obvious that those sort of things can ONLY be done by a former cheerleader who is 4'11 and 98 pounds or a bigger person on steroids (i.e. your callout and it's not implausible that Demi could be using anavar or other PED too one which gives her the strength without the unwanted bulk).  Certainly I marvel at her abilities though, I never miss one of her new postings including her skateboarding or balance beaming the walls at the Strand(s).  IMO she should avoid posting the videos of her squatting 40 kg and the like as they truly diminish the many superhuman climbing up the walls types of things she does do.

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 05:43:18 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 03:38:55 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 03:47:21 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 06:00:09 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2019, 07:57:47 pm »
4'11"

I Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 07:19:18 am »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 07:11:26 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 10:10:54 am »

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Demi Bagby

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View