Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:30:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2701789 times)

gokuman7

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #525 on: August 11, 2018, 04:06:39 pm »
The combination of huge muscles and full breasts kills me every time.

Same here. I wish there were more women like that.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #526 on: August 13, 2018, 12:22:26 am »
I'd like to see more Russian women in that industry go for her size. She is the biggest fbb in Russia right now, but I'd like to see at least someone
surpass her.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #527 on: August 13, 2018, 02:13:06 am »

gokuman7

« Reply #528 on: August 13, 2018, 03:24:48 pm »
I'd like to see more Russian women in that industry go for her size. She is the biggest fbb in Russia right now, but I'd like to see at least someone
surpass her.

I know but I doubt that's not going to happen. Unless Alessha Young builds more muscle mass.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #529 on: August 13, 2018, 08:00:49 pm »
surpass her.

I know but I doubt that's not going to happen. Unless Alessha Young builds more muscle mass.

Aleesha always feels small and wants more. What I see from her now, I'm not that impressed.

Offline Drutten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2018, 08:09:53 pm »
I hoped that Alina Popa would come back bigger after her break from the contest stage, but as usual when a female bodybuilder does so I become disappointed. Aleesha Young has though early in her career said that she wants to be big, so now when she skips the contests this year I hope she will be back bigger next year. She will never please the bodybuilding judges, so she better please the fans and pack on more muscle. Same with Nataliya. She is bigger than we ever has seen before. Way past the "20 percent less muscle" that IFBB came up with many years ago before physique was introduced. All male and female bodybuilders use steroids, so instead of trying to define what is too big for a female bodybuilder the judges should accept what Nataliya has said "There is no such thing as 'natural' bodybuilding" and let the biggest and best bodybuilder win. Not as they did at last year's Rising Phoenix give Aleesha Young the award for being most muscular, but not award her as the winner of the contest.

Offline Paperclip113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #531 on: August 14, 2018, 10:44:55 pm »
I hoped that Alina Popa would come back bigger after her break from the contest stage, but as usual when a female bodybuilder does so I become disappointed. Aleesha Young has though early in her career said that she wants to be big, so now when she skips the contests this year I hope she will be back bigger next year. She will never please the bodybuilding judges, so she better please the fans and pack on more muscle. Same with Nataliya. She is bigger than we ever has seen before. Way past the "20 percent less muscle" that IFBB came up with many years ago before physique was introduced. All male and female bodybuilders use steroids, so instead of trying to define what is too big for a female bodybuilder the judges should accept what Nataliya has said "There is no such thing as 'natural' bodybuilding" and let the biggest and best bodybuilder win. Not as they did at last year's Rising Phoenix give Aleesha Young the award for being most muscular, but not award her as the winner of the contest.

Yeah I think trying to please the judges isn't gonna get Aleesha (or anyone) anywhere. They've made it abundantly clear they just want female bodybuilding dead as a viable sport, so I hope more women like Aleesha and Nataliya focus on getting huge moreso than pleasing judges who are always going to tell them to drop some mass and eliminate brackets until the only thing left is the fitness class (which will then be criticized until it's just "girls in bikinis with little to no bodyfat")

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #532 on: August 14, 2018, 11:34:10 pm »

She's almost too big to fit in the leg extension machine with those quds

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #533 on: August 15, 2018, 01:04:07 pm »

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #534 on: August 16, 2018, 06:27:01 am »
she keep keeps getting bigger. Just look at her insane quads. Like a normal womans torso each one :woohoo:

Offline gtaluv2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #535 on: August 16, 2018, 12:39:16 pm »

Yeah I think trying to please the judges isn't gonna get Aleesha (or anyone) anywhere. They've made it abundantly clear they just want female bodybuilding dead as a viable sport, so I hope more women like Aleesha and Nataliya focus on getting huge moreso than pleasing judges who are always going to tell them to drop some mass and eliminate brackets until the only thing left is the fitness class (which will then be criticized until it's just "girls in bikinis with little to no bodyfat")

Shows like the Rising Phoenix have added cash awards for Most Muscular while still encouraging symmetry, balance, conditioning, and presentation for the main placings and payouts. Last year Aleesha placed 6th at the show (which considering the awesome talent at that show was well deserved) but she also won the most muscular award which paid nicely too. Natalyia showed up at the last couple WoS shows taking pics with all the favorites (making them look tiny) so she might not be far away from trying a show in the near future. She'd take home the most muscular award in a heartbeat. Would love to see her and Aleesha side by side on stage. Fbb is making a little comeback so keep the faith.

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #536 on: August 16, 2018, 08:10:07 pm »
Nataliya would definitely take home the most muscular award, and I have a feeling that she would make Aleesha look tiny, haha

Offline bobbyvegas69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #537 on: August 16, 2018, 08:56:31 pm »
she has 6 inches on Aleesha....

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #538 on: August 16, 2018, 10:19:30 pm »

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #539 on: August 16, 2018, 10:47:54 pm »
Six inches on what?? Not arms.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View