Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:52:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2701780 times)

Offline n8w8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #270 on: October 29, 2017, 11:05:03 am »

Forum Saradas

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #271 on: October 30, 2017, 02:02:15 am »

bobbyboy310

« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2017, 02:39:52 pm »
11-2-17

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #273 on: November 03, 2017, 05:18:39 pm »

bobbyboy310

« Reply #274 on: November 04, 2017, 02:50:28 pm »
11-4-17

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2017, 12:47:10 am »
11-4-17

At what point do you morph deniers/apologists (you know who you are) start feeling a little ridiculous?
 :tongue:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline h666666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2017, 09:35:20 am »
11-4-17

At what point do you morph deniers/apologists (you know who you are) start feeling a little ridiculous?

Oh, I don't know: maybe when she posts her first morph, and we fall for it?

Or: when we realise how pointless it is to discuss this with the morph conspiracy theorists?

Dude, she looks like this on her webcam, you can check for yourself any time you want.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2017, 03:12:19 am »
11-4-17

Or: when we realise how pointless it is to discuss this with the morph conspiracy theorists?

Dude, she looks like this on her webcam, you can check for yourself any time you want.

On her instagr@m is a pic from APRIL 30, 2016. Please explain to me how 1/2 of their bodies are so much bigger than the other 1/2. Don't get me wrong, this woman is HUGE and she is by far the best fbber I've ever seen, but I will remain convinced that many of her pics are tampered with.

I also don't believe that she can bench 275lbs for 15 repetitons like she posts on JUNE 27. This would give her a max bench of 450.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2017, 09:02:03 am »

On her instagr@m is a pic from APRIL 30, 2016. Please explain to me how 1/2 of their bodies are so much bigger than the other 1/2. Don't get me wrong, this woman is HUGE and she is by far the best fbber I've ever seen, but I will remain convinced that many of her pics are tampered with.

I also don't believe that she can bench 275lbs for 15 repetitons like she posts on JUNE 27. This would give her a max bench of 450.

I assume this is the picture you're talking about? No doubt it's distorted, but I don't think it's intentional. Google pincushion distortion, and take a look at the group shot, third picture down in the article below, and read the explanation. There are grid diagrams out there that show what it does. Things in the middle appear smaller, and grow larger towards the edges, the most distortion taking place at the corners. The closest thing to the center of the picture is her left forearm, and it looks abnormally small and atrophied as you'd expect if this was occuring. If she's being shot with a crappy camera, that's going to occur. It's not your lying eyes, but it's not morphed either. It's probably happening in other women's pictures, but they aren't subject to the same scrutiny.

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/71938/why-dont-smartphone-cameras-correct-pincushion-distortion-automatically

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%

Offline jam

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

Offline n8w8

• Activity:
    0%

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #282 on: November 08, 2017, 05:28:54 am »
 :areyouchicken:Challenging the Horizon with BBIIIIGGGG BICEPS !!!!!!!

Offline storyillus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2017, 03:04:48 am »

I assume this is the picture you're talking about? No doubt it's distorted, but I don't think it's intentional. Google pincushion distortion, and take a look at the group shot, third picture down in the article below, and read the explanation. There are grid diagrams out there that show what it does. Things in the middle appear smaller, and grow larger towards the edges, the most distortion taking place at the corners. The closest thing to the center of the picture is her left forearm, and it looks abnormally small and atrophied as you'd expect if this was occuring. If she's being shot with a crappy camera, that's going to occur. It's not your lying eyes, but it's not morphed either. It's probably happening in other women's pictures, but they aren't subject to the same scrutiny.

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/71938/why-dont-smartphone-cameras-correct-pincushion-distortion-automatically

Yes we call it a fisheye effect and all cameras have it.  A great photographer can minimize this effect, or anyone intending to do so.  That pic of her in a jewelry store, or w.e, with a denim cap and blue outfit is a classic example of the fisheye effect.  The distortion is intense because the photographer is really close to her - and that's just basic depth perception.  Also, she has high quality 720p and better videos of her posing, and she looks exactly like this.  Bobbyboy310 you should research perspective and the fisheye effect if you really want to make an educated claim.  Any fine artist will tell you the same.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2017, 01:21:07 pm »
Bobbyboy310 you should research perspective and the fisheye effect if you really want to make an educated claim.

All bobbyboy310 did was post some of her pictures.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View