Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:12:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Jayne Stark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jayne Stark  (Read 61970 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Jayne Stark
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 01:06:48 am »
Jayne Stark - bigger than Nataliya Trukhina (Amazonka) and Tina Zampa?

IG: stark_body

Jayne Stark's arms measured 19 7/8" recently. She will have 20" arms soon. I think she will be as big as Renne Toney. Do you guys think she's bigger than Nataliya Trukhina?
Post pictures, so they can see what you're talking about. Fortunately, we were able to merge your post with another existing thread with pictures. Since IG links don't work here, just post her IG name and we'll find it. You pose a good question about her size. I've been following her for a while, the_game12, and she really does nothing for me. Despite what I think, give credit where credit is due. Her height and genetics does put her among the biggest competitors out there. Good talking point. Here's a couple from her IG.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 01:06:48 am »

Offline VikingPT

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2017, 11:03:16 pm »
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas

Offline Jmg017

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2017, 12:19:20 am »
How heavy does she lift—- any of you guys who follow her on IG know?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline VikingPT

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »
2017 NPC Teen Collegiate & Masters National Championships (7th place in Women's Masters Over 50 Heavyweight)

Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2017, 04:15:31 pm »
She needs to get her legs to match the thickness of her fabulous upper body, GO FOR IT JAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gokuman7

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2017, 04:34:46 pm »
Way too manly for my taste. If I saw her walking down the street there is no way I'd think she was a woman. Zero feminine features at all.

Oh I so Agree with you

Offline the_game12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2018, 03:49:16 am »

Now her biceps measure 20.8". WOW. Biggest in the world. Bigger than Renne Toney. Check her insta****.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 04:10:55 pm »
Looks like 19 to me. Still very impressive.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 05:58:06 pm »
She is a fabulous looking woman- certainly mannish- but " nobody's perfect"!
If she is 6' tall she probably weighs 215 or 220 lb off-season.
She looks big and strong enough to have her way with me-- which might be a lot of fun. :letsparty:

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2018, 12:45:40 am »
Way too manly for my taste. If I saw her walking down the street there is no way I'd think she was a woman. Zero feminine features at all.

Oh I so Agree with you

I can see why people would say that but I'm not so sure.
She's not attractive, she is quite old and does look not just masculine but like a big bulky cropped hair guy in her gym gear, but I also definitely see a woman when she's posing in her bikini and in some other photos elsewhere.
Even if you like big muscular and not always feminine-looking woman as I do, she is quite sexually confusing, but photos can be deceptive and ambiguous whereas real life contact is different.

No matter how disguised, you know exactly what sex somebody is when you look them in the eyes, and I wonder how she'd strike you in person. I could yet swoon, or I could be left cold.

Offline JoshHornby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2018, 06:08:30 am »
I could buy 20" arms in the off season

Definitely not while conditioned

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2018, 09:28:52 am »
Well I guess it really depends on where you are coming from.

if you are objectifying jayne as someone based on purely whether she turns you on or not thats one thing. If you actually look at Jayne as a bodybuilder which is what I suggest she probably would prefer, for a woman in her 50s to have that kind of strength and build is simply an enormously mind blowing achievement, and for that she should be commended and respected and double that for following her own rules.. If Natalia is her size in 20 years time (oe even alive, based on her intake no one can predict, look at the numbers of freaky big BB that have dropped in the last few years) then its apples and apples.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2018, 12:51:54 am »
Of course I'm looking at her from a sexual viewpoint. Bodybuilding is all about the body and you can't not have a sexually tinged reaction to a a sport where oiled up competitors in the flimsiest of swimming briefs thrust and flex their bodies at you.
It is a compelling visual spectacle and the image they present is a sexual one, even if not necessarily sexy in everybody's eyes (though it is to me). Women would say something similiar about male bodybuilders.

That is not necessarily to objectify them, and indeed what I was musing about was how Jayne might strike you in reality when she stands before you as a person.
I'm pretty sure she's fully aware of and gets a kick out of the confused and excited emotions her unconventional looks provoke and while she clearly takes her sport seriously and wants to excel, she can't deny its erotic aspects.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2018, 07:48:49 pm »
it's interesting. She definitely looks more mannish than most  of the women we see- even in sports such as track and field the women have some feminine attributes.  I dont known Jayne Stark, but clearly, she is not making any effort to feminize her look. But there is still an erotic signal she gives off. The whole role-reversal thing is a component. I dont understand it, but  for me, I know that I like strong women- and she sure looks as if she fits the bill.

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2018, 07:58:11 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Jayne Stark

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View