Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575248 Posts in 73123 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:10:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Lift & Carry, Tall & Big & Strong Women  |  Big Tinah Lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big Tinah Lift  (Read 22190 times)

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Big Tinah Lift
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:54:31 pm »

Forum Saradas

Big Tinah Lift
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:54:31 pm »

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Big Tinah Lift
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:15:21 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 07:54:31 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline codyg1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 11:15:27 am »
Believe it or not you can thank me for that pic of Tina pinning up the smaller guy to the wall with his feet dangling. Hope you all like it. I was in the room that day and it was more of a wrestling shoot but I knew the power of Tina and wanted it displayed in a sexy creative way so I piped up and made sure it happened for the pics. Took a couple of takes to get it right but I knew she had the strength to do it. I gotta also say that Tina puts her all into these shoots as she was sweating pretty good by the end of that one. She was a real trooper and gave her all and did it with nothing but a smile on her face all the way. Great girl.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 01:52:31 pm »
Believe it or not you can thank me for that pic of Tina pinning up the smaller guy to the wall with his feet dangling. Hope you all like it. I was in the room that day..

Cody, thanks brother.. I like this shoot a lot. BIG Tinah did her thing, and it seems like you guys had some good, compliant co-stars. I know this is personal, subjective taste; but I always prefer the diminutive co-stars, they highlight (& provide contrast to) the BIG grrls' size advantages. Thanks again for your work, peace.

Offline codyg1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 05:34:17 pm »
Patrick, thanks for the nice words. I actually was working with another photographer and it was pretty much spearheaded by me that we needed a fit but smaller guy. So we went out actively looking and we came up with the guy in the photos. Forgot his name but he was perfect. It was one of those shoots that I could see the power of Tina and she was pretty much into doing anything so I knew we could not pass this type of money shot buy. So I said how about we do some lifting and pinning to the wall and here you have it. Femwin.com might have the video of it as he was the other photographer.

I guess to this day I am still an instigator of some of the muscle chicks out there. I remember taking Michelle Russell to a bodybuilding show down in Seattle and she was into lifting, but this show instigated her wanting to get huge in my opinion. Because after this she blew up big time and now has some of the biggest biceps peaks out there. I knew she would be awesome as she had those crazy peaks to start with. She was a lot of fun and a cool chick.

And I guess you can blame me too for enlisting Cindy Huntress into the wrestling arena as there was no way she was going to do that too. But seeing as we were dating, she thought she would give it a try and well the rest of that is history too. She was always super strong and to this day I would say she is now at her strongest of all time even though she doesn't really do wrestling unless the offer was over the top. So this is my little contribution to the community and maybe I will spur on some more great muscle girls in the future. ;o)

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Lift & Carry, Tall & Big & Strong Women  |  Big Tinah Lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View