Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:12:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 347949 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2014, 10:50:11 pm »
Pics from my latest surf trip.  Only one cracked rib this time.  This first pic is what happens on a steep drop.  Strapped on... I have to transfer weight to the back of the board or it does a nose dive.    They don't see wave ski riding here....so this one always strikes them as wild and crazy.

/i/eyURL] Surf was big   

Forum Saradas

« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2014, 10:50:11 pm »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #436 on: July 16, 2014, 11:11:03 pm »
Good work Alison. I am hopeful you keep surfing on for many more years. Nice pics. You  are pretty darn skilled it appears to me. I've only surfed a couple of times and it was a trial and error experience. Mostly errors. Nice to hear things are well and only one cracked rib. Not bad. :rock:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2014, 03:08:58 pm »
Good work Alison. I am hopeful you keep surfing on for many more years. Nice pics. You  are pretty darn skilled it appears to me. I've only surfed a couple of times and it was a trial and error experience. Mostly errors. Nice to hear things are well and only one cracked rib. Not bad. :rock:

Hey thanks Zig...always good to hear from you !~  On the rib and exercise.   Yup , the last day I went out with that cracked rib and gave it a go.  All was well until I really gave it some muscle and engaged the lat on that side.....then the pain.   Makes you realize how much you need these muscles at 100% to function.  Eh I could have endured, but my sense was it was not 100% cracked through and why risk a longer recovery with possibly making it worse.   Got home and the yard was thick and overgrown.  Man the jungle really takes over here in the mountainous jungle of Panama in a month!  I was able to use the machete and haul tons of crap without pain ...well, without  too much pain...all minor.   Life is treating me well and I am thankful !

Alison

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2014, 06:52:38 pm »
Good decisions Alison. Listen to your body. Some of us (like me) might have been dumb enough to go back and then an injury becomes a bigger injury. I am thankful you are ok and doing well. The ribs are always tough. I just bruised one after a collision with another big man and it still stings a week later. Nothing major, but I am thankful we had some rain and time off. He sent me flying. An odd play as a great hitter topped it and it went about 10 feet. Our catcher had to get it to me at 1st and around him and hung me out to dry....so to speak....threw it right where he was running in the baseline...at an angle you rarely see at 1st. I had just enough time to focus on keeping my foot home and to brace for impact. The runner saw it coming at the very end, but he went flying too. Fun stuff then to go flying and land  hard and keep the ball at my age. I looked the next day and had all this color and soreness...on my side. I am grateful I had some time to heal.

I've been trying some new training and dietary methods. I am going to shot you an e-mail about it soon. It is really working for me. I feel 3-5 years younger than last year about 3 months in and with a few cheats.

I am glad you are well. Looking fit....kind of like a jungle queen in your pic. :cool2:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #439 on: August 02, 2014, 01:44:24 am »

I'm off for a couple more weeks of surfing.    I'll keep you posted
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #440 on: September 13, 2014, 09:32:25 pm »
Back from the surf. Fortunately I was not decapitated !

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #441 on: September 13, 2014, 11:18:04 pm »

Impressive skills Alison. Balance and fitness required.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #442 on: September 13, 2014, 11:38:51 pm »

"Takes balance"
Zig,I went from stand up surfing to strapped on wave ski paddle surfing 20 years ago when I got a balance disorder after having brain surgery for a tumor close to the acoustic ( hearing) nerve.   When I move quickly ...especially jumping to my feet if I should have water splashed in my face and i can't see...I have no balance at all.  So long story short, I have poor balance and that's exactly why I do this ski thing now.  It's sort of a "handicapped version" of surfing !   I have a handicap sticker on the side of my rig ! (laughing)

The after brain surgery fun picture.  Golden opportunity to look cool
Alison

LuvBigChix

« Reply #443 on: September 15, 2014, 03:27:42 pm »

Call it a "handicapped version of surfing" if you will, but that's pretty cool at any age.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #444 on: September 16, 2014, 08:33:15 pm »

Call it a "handicapped version of surfing" if you will, but that's pretty cool at any age.

Did not know that Alison. It still looks pretty darn tough. Thanks for sharing.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #445 on: September 20, 2014, 08:10:57 pm »

Surf was huge !   I cheated death once again.    Helps maintain respect with the young folks out there.  Surf rarely gets this big and all the youngsters ( under 40 yr old) are under gunned with boards that are too small to catch the wave.   I have few moments to shine....and this is one of them.  I feel blessed.    Alison

Alison

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2014, 12:39:25 am »

Surf was huge !   I cheated death once again.    Helps maintain respect with the young folks out there.  Surf rarely gets this big and all the youngsters ( under 40 yr old) are under gunned with boards that are too small to catch the wave.   I have few moments to shine....and this is one of them.  I feel blessed.    Alison

Alison

Alison it looks like your the nut case, UM I mean "thrill seeker" who goes out surfing when a hurricane is coming?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #447 on: September 21, 2014, 12:50:00 am »

Surf was huge !   I cheated death once again.    Helps maintain respect with the young folks out there.  Surf rarely gets this big and all the youngsters
( under 40 yr old) are under gunned with boards that are too small to catch the wave.   I have few moments to shine....and this is one of them.  I feel blessed.    Alison

Alison
Yes...that would be me.....(laughing).  The fact that I'm strapped onto this little surf riding kayak adds to the thrill factor.Under the water are clumps of lava rock (thus the helmet) that are sometimes unfortunate to encounter....more excitement.   I can't get enough....  6 months and I'm 70 yr old.  I never know when the last wave might be my last so I get and much bang I can for my buck !

Back home now pumping iron.....  (Pudgy Stockton there with the one-handed lift)......................................Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #448 on: October 01, 2014, 11:40:53 pm »
Are you sure that photo is Pudgy Stockton? It certainly looks old enough to be you Alison.   ;) (and yes I know that is really Pudgy Stockton)
Nah...my breasts aren't that big.   My trainer had the chest !

........ and that would be a joint there! ( performance enhancing drug of sorts)
ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #449 on: October 06, 2014, 08:24:50 pm »
Back in the day:
....ALISON

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View