Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572608 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:22:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76571 times)

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2016, 11:41:15 am »
Thank you, wb270  :singing:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2016, 11:41:15 am »

Duke69

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2016, 11:49:09 am »
Sessiongirls has been updated and is now quite easy and pleasant  to use.  There seem to be a lot more ladies there now .

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2017, 09:20:33 pm »
The main problem with wb270 is that they only post positive reviews and never anything negative.  Even if you report a total scammer or dangerous person, it won't be published.  I believe it's run by a disabled man from New England now.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2017, 03:36:08 pm »
The main problem with wb270 is that they only post positive reviews and never anything negative.  Even if you report a total scammer or dangerous person, it won't be published.  I believe it's run by a disabled man from New England now.

Yes, because "disabled" was a crucial detail.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2017, 08:55:05 am »

Yes, because "disabled" was a crucial detail.

Calm down dude.  That's what Asia told me.  I wasn't attempting to be mean or demeaning, just repeating what I was told.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2017, 03:52:28 am »

I may be old, hell I am old, but so far I'm not disabled.

It's true that I don't post negative reviews.  I have no way to vet negative reviews, and I believe that some guys are unrealistic, while a few are just downright nasty.   I don't want wb270.com to be a vehicle for libeling, slandering or pressuring women.  You can find out on wb270.com what guys who liked a women say about a session.  I also don't post a lot of long-winded or badly written reviews.  if you want you review posted on wb270.com, keep it to 100 words or less and make it about the girl, not about you.

When it comes to scammers or dangerous people, I also want to be pretty careful what I say or do, and who I believe, before I do a damn thing except ask questions.  A lot of women are disappointed that I don't post anything about guys they think are just trouble, time wasters, stalkers and even dangerous.  I do occasionally remove women if I'm very sure they are cheating their clients, but never before getting their side of the story.  I'm not the session police, so I am usually slow and reluctant to act.   

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2017, 04:41:45 am »
Well... if you are the real wb270 a sincere KARMA (as they do around here) and hat tip to you for all the wonderful listings. Since the mid-2000s I met a hell of a lot gorgeous women via your listings. Saradas is the place for reviews. Your site, no.

I'm a bit older now and don't do as many sessions with FBBs as I used to. My last was about a year and  a half ago. But your site, in its classic form, enabled me to meet a handful of strong, sexy and dominant ladies who love role play. And for that my sincere thanks.

Offline matteos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2017, 04:00:25 am »

I may be old, hell I am old, but so far I'm not disabled.

It's true that I don't post negative reviews.  I have no way to vet negative reviews, and I believe that some guys are unrealistic, while a few are just downright nasty.   I don't want wb270.com to be a vehicle for libeling, slandering or pressuring women.  You can find out on wb270.com what guys who liked a women say about a session.  I also don't post a lot of long-winded or badly written reviews.  if you want you review posted on wb270.com, keep it to 100 words or less and make it about the girl, not about you.

When it comes to scammers or dangerous people, I also want to be pretty careful what I say or do, and who I believe, before I do a damn thing except ask questions.  A lot of women are disappointed that I don't post anything about guys they think are just trouble, time wasters, stalkers and even dangerous.  I do occasionally remove women if I'm very sure they are cheating their clients, but never before getting their side of the story.  I'm not the session police, so I am usually slow and reluctant to act.

And thank you for your fantastic contribution to our community these many years.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2017, 07:32:09 am »
is still the best and most extensive site what concerns session offers ,but fotos included are often not attractive manner
and often out of date ...

ll14754

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2017, 03:47:00 pm »
I logged in to this site and was greeted by the overt and slightly obnoxious "lurker" warning. I am not a frequent contributor (or taker) but felt compelled to contribute based on the tone of the note, so I will here.

The owner of the wb270 site with whom I have never had any type of interaction with, save reading his clear and concise disclaimers and guidelines is someone we should be extremely grateful for. He gives of his time and money to provide this community with an amazing service without which there would be 100 times the rip offs. He has also done it for decades gracefully and with class handling clumsy and derisive accusations such as posted above with reason and patience.

Its people like the OP who are looking for a target for their frustration that would certainly make me want to stop providing a service like his, lets hope he gets enough appreciation and doesn't allow the few to ruin it for everyone else.

The owner of WB270 owes us NOTHING. We owe him appreciation and in the case of the OP, an apology quite frankly. Stop trying to manipulate the horrible privacy and information protection trend in society to destroy the good he is doing.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2017, 09:33:39 am »
is still the best and most extensive site what concerns session offers ,but fotos included are often not attractive manner
and often out of date ...

He's not choosing the photos.  He's putting up what he is sent.  Hardly his problem.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2017, 01:49:38 pm »
I use wb270 and sessiongirls all the time which in my opinion are the 2 best sources finding travel schedules- 

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2017, 06:44:42 pm »
The title of this thread is absurd. Is the OP somebody's scorned wife or fiance?

Wb270, you do a wonderful job, and the girls have made me very happy over the years. The site is, and always has been, one of my favorites across the entire web.

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2017, 02:21:31 am »
Right. I can't say too much for this site which has allowed me to meet some very wonderful women, beyond all expectations!

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2017, 12:19:14 pm »
I can`t complain about this site at all - it was & stays the main site for all contacts in the session world
and has also given me the chance to meet these mostly wonderful women ,
problems mostly result from the behavior of the sessionette and /or the client ,not the relating site

one thing finally ,you could critizise the make-up of this great site : photos of the sessionettes are not updated
                            at all  , old & often not the best images persist for a long time

I was told that requests of changing photos are consequently refused by the admins !
               what is not fair towards the women who should be able to promote themselves in best way possible
               and also not towards a potential client who could be repelled by an ugly or even scary-looking photo ?!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View