Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575049 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 06:17:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kahla Bullemor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kahla Bullemor  (Read 144854 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kahla Bullemor
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:47:06 pm »
- IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
She is just HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Kahla Bullemor
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 12:15:40 pm »
Red Hot gal from down under. Kahla Bullemor!!!!  Very sexy competitor.

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline cmk201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 01:47:15 pm »
I probably first came across Kahla here, or atleast another forum. But however I found out about her, I am glad I did.  Her body is amazing.  The level of conditioning that she achieves for competitions is unbelievable.

I know most guys around here seem to prefer the soft off season look.  I am not saying I don't like it, but I prefer to see a female bodybuilder completely ripped and striated.  I want to see every muscle and fiber.  Skin that seems to be painted on over the muscles is so sexy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit."  ~ Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005

Offline cmk201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 01:48:02 pm »
The Second part....  I will have to see if I have any more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma is always appreciated
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit."  ~ Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 11:58:53 pm »

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 04:13:37 am »

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 03:55:07 pm »
Worth reading to remind yourself what dedication FBB's have to their lifestyle. Show it to the next person who just refers to what drugs an FBB "probably takes to look like that".

Written in 2011.

IFBB Pro Kahla Bullemor: The Life of a Bodybuilder

"It never ceases to amaze me that people are so interested to hear how a body builder lives, what they do each and every day. What to me is a ‘normal’ life, every day chores and routine is clearly NOT what is seen as the norm by many people. As I am asked this question many times, I am going to go through a normal day in my life ….

I wake each day at 4:15am, I shower and have breakfast consisting of egg whites and oats. Pre workout mix is taken (not a pleasant tasting drink first thing in the morning). I grab my training supps, towel, the days meals, clothes for work and out the door I go on my way to gym.

I arrive at gym at 5:30am and commence my workout. I was always an advocate of afternoon training as I thought I needed a days worth of calories in order to have a decent workout. I have since found that this is not the case. I find that training in the mornings is much better for a variety of reason; the gym is not as busy and equipment is readily accessible, my working day is extremely intense and I actually feel more energy first thing in the morning than after a long days work and finally no matter what happens in the day I know my workout is done and therefore no surprise meetings schedules etc can interrupt my planned time to train.

I leave the gym about 7:30am, shower and change at work to commence at 8:00am. I am employed as an Accreditation Manager at the Postgraduate Medical Council of Queensland (PMCQ) which is quite intensive and involves a great deal of time and commitment in order to achieve the company’s objectives.

Unfortunately body building is not a sport which those involved take up due to financial benefits and should be undertaken purely for the love and passion as opposed to financial gains. Therefore holding down a secure job is of utmost importance in order to stay in this sport. Especially being a female pro body builder, as there are currently no shows in Australia to compete in, therefore the expense is heightened with only overseas shows as an option.

I finish work about 4:30pm, always taking work home as there are simply not enough hours in the day to complete all tasks. The loyalty to my job and the personality I portray I have to give 100% to all I commit to, which includes my career hence the overtime.

Most days on the way home a stop off at the grocery store is required, due to the volume of food consumed. Once I arrive home, unpack groceries it’s time for a quick coffee and cardio which is done on my spin bike.

Once cardio is complete, food cooking and prepping for the next days meals and dinner commences. Food prep can take anywhere from 30 minutes up to an hour each day. I tend to cook all my meat in bulk therefore only having to do a meat cook up twice a week and rice usually three times per week, so each evening I am only required to weigh out each meal with pre cooked food refrigerated.

People are often quite astounded that every meal I consumed is weighed out, including the off season. This is one factor that also surprises me that people don’t realise just how important the off season is. I always try to explain to people that the offseason is a time of growth and pre contest is a matter of maintaining the muscle mass you have built in the offseason and removing the excess fat.

My meal make up is very clean and is made up of carbohydrates, proteins, good fats and fibrous carbohydrates (vegetables/salads). The only difference in diet in a pre contest phase is carbohydrates and fats are steadily decreased and as far as training goes, cardio is increased gradually each week leading up to a show.

Once all meals are weighed out and packed into Tupperware containers, it’s time for shower and dinner. Followed by updating blogs, website and finishing work which I wasn’t able to complete that day. Bed time is anywhere between 10:00pm – 11:00pm and believe me this is the one of the most enjoyable moments of the day, where you are physically and mentally exhausted and your finally able to fall into bed and sleep.

Each Saturday I see my coach – Jon Davie to have my skin folds taken to assess where my lean body mass is at and have my diet manipulated accordingly. After this consultation I always do a workout and then head back to Brisbane. Saturdays is also a day to do my grocery shopping and any other things I need to do at the shops, as there is no other time during the week.

Sundays comprise of an early morning cardio session, breakfast and a day of catching up with friends for a coffee or lunch followed by those horrible domestics, which we all wish the domestic fairy would do for us…

As you can see the life of an athlete is quite full on and intense, with very little time outside of training, rest, domestics and general chores related to the sport. Many make the statement ‘I don’t know how you do it’ the simple answer to this is ‘it’s what I love and have always known.’ The rewards are worth all the effort and it’s important to surround yourself with people who understand this lifestyle and aren’t going to feel that they are not important as a result of the minimal time that you can share with them.

I am very fortunate to have a loving, understanding family who understands this completely, to the point of when I go home to visit family, my mother asked for a list of groceries which I need to prepare my meals  and ascertains the local gym operating hours in order for me to train.

The key to success is consistency, preparation and passion. To be clear in your mind what your goals are, how you are going to achieve them and to make people aware of these things to provide them the chance to understand you and your lifestyle.

It’s also important to maintain a life of balance and the way I do this is through my work and surrounding myself with people who are not involved in the sport and making time to spend with those people and also getting involved with things that interest them."

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 06:06:57 am »
And you will get more of her this weekend at the 2014 Tampa Pro!

Here is a preview ...

bazor

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 11:55:22 am »
2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro from Rx Muscle. She placed 4th (so sexy)

Glenfiddich

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 03:10:49 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 11:07:41 pm »

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Glenfiddich

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 02:04:33 pm »

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 07:51:22 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline archibald

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 11:12:48 pm »
She has changed her style a little bit.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 11:49:32 pm »
She's looking amazing in her recent photo shoots

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kahla Bullemor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View