Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574959 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 09:55:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FbbLvr37] Perfect Roommate | #FMG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [FbbLvr37] Perfect Roommate | #FMG  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Bigjump

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [FbbLvr37] Perfect Roommate | #FMG
« on: January 16, 2017, 10:11:02 pm »
I have written none of these stories but i think that every one should check them out.  All credit should go to one who wrote it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login DOT com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3283290&page=submissions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perfect Roommate by FbbLvr37.  Originally posted on DtV from July through October 2016

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbblvr37 contact:  fbblvr37@gmail.com.

Perfect Roommate
by FbbLvr37

Luke finds a roommate who shares his muscle fetish and transforms her body into the girl of his dreams.

** Chapter 1 **

It was a crisp sunny fall day in Chicago. Luke was always sad when the weather started to turn to winter. He didn't mind snow or cold, it was just that everyone goes into hibernation until Spring. Everyone is just trying to get from point A to point B, and no one is enjoying being outside around nature and people.

Luke's most recent roommate will be moving out in a week and relocating to L.A. for a job opportunity. He was an okay roommate and an overall good guy, he just wasn't that clean and thoughtful around the apartment. Needless to say, Luke wasn't too upset that he had to move out. He would soon put out flyers to start looking for a new roommate.

He didn't need to have a roommate, but at the age of 25 he just liked having someone around the apartment. He was always shy as a kid and this was a way of forcing himself to socialize with another person.

Luke has always loved muscles. He remembered when he was young and loved to read comic books. He liked the stories, but he really liked the illustrations with all the superheroes in top physical shape. The woman in those comics really got his interest. He would stare at the illustrations of these shapely women and wondered what they would look like in real life.

He distinctly remembers having a major crush on one of his grade school teachers. She was in great shape and had slightly defined arms, but what he really remembered was her calves. He would spend the whole class staring at her developed calves. She would pace up and down the aisles in high heels and the muscles would bulge out with every step showing hard defined muscles underneath her taught skin. Needless to say he didn't get good grades in her class that year.

As he got older his fascination with muscles continued and he would look for it anywhere he could. He would spend hours on the internet looking up men and women with huge muscles and fantasize about having them and feeling them.

Luke grew up in a wealthy home so his parents had a really nice gym in the basement. That is where his fascination turned into an obsession. He wanted to have the biggest muscles he could have, but not only that he wanted to be as strong as a superhero.

He first started lifting weights in his basement when he was 13 years old. He really didn't know what he was doing but he would lift weights almost every day trying different things. He would read articles online about how to build strength and different techniques to use.

They were wealthy enough that they had a housekeeper that cooked for the family and would make Luke meals based on a bodybuilders special diet.

Luke's body responded amazingly to the workout regimen. He quickly started to gain strength and muscle. He didn't get bulky, but his strength was quickly taking off. After a couple years of training with his intensity never wavering, he had managed to reach extraordinary strength for his age. He was shy and wasn't very showy, but people took notice of his achievements. In his private gym he was benching 315 lb for reps, and squatting 610 lb for reps. He never maxed out the weight since he mostly worked out by himself.

He was aware that his feats of strength were record breaking, but was too shy to be open about it, so no one ever knew. Since he was so disciplined about his diet and training, he didn't have an ounce of fat on his frame.

He did have one admirer of the incredible physique he was building, and it was himself. He would be mesmerized by his own body, watching himself flex in the mirror. His biceps seemed to double in size when he would flex them. He would experiment flexing different angles and intensity to see how the muscles would ripple and change.

As much as he loved admiring himself, his biggest dream is to meet a female bodybuilder. He would give anything to actually see a female bodybuilder. The best he could do was finding pictures of them on the internet. Luke was amazed at how muscular some of the pro bodybuilders could get. All other women were just ordinary.

By the time Luke was 18 he was a visual specimen standing at 6'4" tall. Never backing down from his workout schedule, he had managed to mold his body into a monument. Luke was well known in school and could probably date any girl he wanted. The girls would practically throw themselves at his feet, but he always had a vision of the perfect girl in his head and would never get too serious with any of the girls.

His biceps measured 18 inches when flexed. Un-flexed his biceps measured 14 inches which means they grew an unreal 4 inches when he flexed.

The other amazing thing about Luke's body as he started to get stronger and more built over the years is how defined his body was when relaxed. When looking at his reflection in the mirror he would marvel at how it looked when he wasn't flexing. His body was hard and his muscles looked like they were bulging even when he was relaxed.

Then when he would flex it looked like his body was transforming before his eyes. The hard muscles would become rock hard, his bicep when flexed would literally feel like he had a rock under his skin. Instead of a 6 pack, he looked like he had an 8 pack and when he would flex his abs would bulge out in thick wide cords. He was developing the body of his dreams and it only fueled his obsession even more.

He would stand in front of the full length mirrors in his room fully naked and admire the work he had done. His body was chiseled and muscular and just the sight of himself standing there would give him the biggest erection.

Amazingly on top of his incredible physique, his cock is very large. When Luke measured it at full erection it was 11 inches long and 9 inches when flaccid. Not that he was an expert, but in his opinion his cock seemed to be a work of art. It was mostly straight and smooth with a slight curve up and the circumcised head was in perfect proportion to the rest of the shaft. It didn't seem too thick or too narrow, in just seemed perfect.

College was much the same, Luke was focused on grades and his body. He started dating more in college and found that like in High School, the women would throw themselves at him. Most women when they would finally see him naked would drop their jaws at the sight before them. As much as they would lust for him they were afraid he would hurt them when things got frisky.

Ultimately most women would shrink at the opportunity and things wouldn't quite work out in the bedroom. But there were a small percentage of women that were overwhelmed with lust and could not contain themselves. Ultimately if they were turned on enough with a little patience they could almost take the full length of his 11 inches and were usually rewarded with the best sex of their lives.

It was college that turned Luke into a sex machine for those that were willing to take the challenge. Since most women were too timid to attempt sexual intercourse, he learned to please the few women he was able to convince. He became really generous with oral sex and when he was finally able to penetrate could last forever.

Most of the time the women would be too worn out from the marathon sex that they couldn't bring Luke to climax. He enjoyed sex with women but something still seemed to be missing and he knew what it was.

Deep down inside he still dreamed of having relations with a woman with muscle. He would go to all the local gyms in search of what he was looking for and would never find her. The true hard core female bodybuilders were just too rare.

** Chapter 2 **

Rachel was a young woman fresh out of college when she arrived at her new apartment complex in Chicago. She was ready to start her new life in the big city. She got a great opportunity at a local marketing firm and would be starting in a week. She was here to sign the paperwork for her small apartment and start moving in.

"I am sorry ma'am we don't have any information on you in our system" said the office attendant. Rachel was instantly flushed and panicked, "what do you mean you don't have any information on me?"

"Well, who did you talk to about an apartment?" she asked.

Rachel thought for a minute and remembered her name, "Doris was her name, I have the signed documents right here". Rachel handed the office attendant the rental agreement.

"I am sorry ma'am, I don't know how this happened but we just don't have you in our system and Doris no longer works for us."

"Do you have another apartment I can move into?" Rachel asked.

"Again, I am sorry ma'am but we are at full occupancy. All our leases have been signed and we don't have any apartments available for another 3 months at least."

"What am I supposed to do? This is unacceptable!" Rachel's panic turned to anger as the realization of her situation started to settle in.

"I am so sorry, I can't believe this happened. We had to let Doris go because she was so unreliable. She must have started the paperwork but never put it into the system and finalized your application. I wish there was something I could do for you but unfortunately our apartments are all filled up."

Rachel made a noise but just couldn't think of a response. The office attendant looked at her with sorry eyes and waited in the awkward silence.

"My best advice" offered the worker, "look in the newspapers or the gym billboards for people looking to rent their apartment. There is always something available and you may be able to find something on short notice."

Rachel managed to muster up as much resolve as she had and thanked the woman realizing it wasn't her fault that this happened.

Lucky for Rachel she really didn't have much stuff. She was able to fit all her belongings, mostly clothes, in her car. Unfortunately she found herself in quite the predicament, having just arrived in a city she knew little about and nowhere to go.

Following the woman's advice, she managed to find a local gym near the location where her new office would be. There was a billboard in the front and sure enough there were a couple of apartment rental advertisements mixed in with guitar lessons and advertisements for random things for sale.

Desperate she called the number on the first ad even though it looked like it was a guy. He answered the phone.

"Hi this is Luke"

"Hi...my name is Rachel, I was calling about the apartment you have for rent."

"Sure, it's still available, did you want to come by and take a look."

Rachel paused a second, what was she doing, he sounded fine but being paranoid never hurt anyone. Feeling like she had nothing to lose she responded "I would love to see it, is today okay?"

"Uhh, yeah that should be fine. I just need about an hour to get there and tidy up."

She got the information about the location thanked Luke and hung up. Putting the address in her phone she saw that it was close by and would only take a couple of minutes to walk there. She found a coffee shop to hang out for the next hour and calm her nerves. What a start to her day Rachel thought.

** Chapter 3 **

Luke was on his way back to his apartment after getting some food at the local grocery store. He found it interesting that a girl had called him about his ad. He really didn't care much if it was a boy or a girl, maybe he might have better luck if it was a girl.

He made his way up to his apartment on the 22nd floor. He usually keeps his place clean but he just wanted to make sure everything was in good condition before Rachel came over to check it out.

He put away his groceries and cleaned up some of the mail that was sitting out. His apartment was a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom that overlooked Lake Michigan. He had his own style that was contemporary with bold colors.

He owned it and usually charged a fraction of what someone would typically pay for this kind of apartment in this location. Money was never the issue with him, he just wanted someone who was considerate and fun. The intercom buzzed. Right on time he thought.

"Hello"

"Hi, it's Rachel, here to look at the apartment"

Luke buzzed her in and waited for her to make her way up to the apartment. Soon there was a knock on the door and Luke opened it up to find an extremely attractive woman standing on the other side.

He could tell she was young, but probably not much younger than himself. The first thing that struck him was her blue eyes. They were beautiful and had the look of determination and intelligence. She had beautiful shiny long black hair which was an amazing contrast with her blue eyes.

Trying not to skip a beat Luke extended a hand to greet Rachel as he motioned for her to come in.

"Hi Rachel, I'm Luke. It's nice to meet you come on in."

"Thanks. I appreciate you meeting me on short notice. I kind of fell into a jam with my original apartment."

Rachel walked in passing by Luke. He caught a very subtle mix of perfume and clean that he found intoxicating. As she passed Luke had a chance to look Rachel up and down. She looked a little chubby to him. She didn't look like she carried any weight in her neck and face, but her hoodie kind of draped over her big chest and hung down to her butt. She had a big butt, but very shapely and her legs looked shapely and not too fat. She was taller than most women, Luke guessed about 5'10".

She took in the apartment looking mildly impressed and turned back to Luke. He was once again taken back by her beauty. If he had to pick a celebrity she looked most like he would say Megan Fox. She had a vulnerable kind of innocent look to her though, she mentioned her original plans fell through so maybe that had something to do with her current situation.

Luke asked "I am sorry to hear that, what happened if you don't mind me asking?"

"My apartment arrangement fell through...some kind of mix up in the office. I showed up to sign the lease and they didn't have an apartment available."

"That's horrible. I can't imagine"

"Yeah, I just drove here from Colorado so I don't even know the city that well."

"What a day. Do you need anything to drink? I have water, juice..."

"No thanks, I am fine right now"

"Okay...well do you want me to show you around..."

"Sure"

Luke gave her the tour. Showed her the room and bathroom that would be hers. Showed her the balcony and the view. She truly looked impressed. She kept eyeing him through the corner of her eye. Luke would catch her looking, sizing him up. It didn't take long for the tour, it was only a 2 bedroom apartment.

Luke asked "Do you want to see the rest of the building. There is a gym, and a rooftop pool."

"Wow...really. Sure I would love to see it!" Rachel responded excitedly.

Luke opened up the front door and she passed. Once again he caught the scent of her perfume. It had a vanilla smell to it that was driving him crazy. They had some informal conversation as he showed her around the building and they made their way back to his apartment. Inside again Luke offered her a seat so they could talk some more.

"Wow this place is very impressive!" Rachel said.

"Thanks"

"I can't believe how nice this place is given the rent you are asking."

"I am just looking for a little help covering the utilities and the building fees. I own the apartment so your rent would just be extra."

"What happened with your previous roommate?" Rachel asked.

"He is relocating to California for work. Honestly I am not too sad to see him go. I like to keep my apartment clean and I expect people to treat my stuff with respect. He was kind of a slob."

Rachel gave a little chuckle of understanding. "That's nice to hear, I like it clean and neat myself."

She had a really nice laugh. It had a sing-song quality to it. Luke decided to turn up the charm and they continued their conversation for some time. She really was amazing. Aside from her beauty, she had a great personality. Sharp and confident, they were getting along great.

Luke realized how attracted to her he was becoming and decided he better try and gear it down. If they were going to be roommates he thought it would be best if he didn't fall head over heels for this girl. This could lead to trouble if he got too involved.

Luke thought he better wrap it up and hope she decides to take the room. They made their way to the door to say their goodbyes.

"Well goodnight, it was nice meeting you." Rachel said

"Goodnight, let me know what you think. It was really great meeting you. Are you okay for tonight?"

"Yeah, I should be able to find a hotel. Thanks again, bye"

"Have a good night", Luke gently shut the door. He let out a big sigh. He never met anyone like Rachel before. She had a playful personality that really made the evening fly by.

He looked at the clock and couldn't believe she was there for 3 hours. He really hoped she would take the room, she seems like she would be a lot of fun to have around.

** Chapter 4 **

Rachel turned and slowly walked down the hall to the elevator. She had butterflies in her stomach and was having trouble breathing.

She was trying to hold on to the image of Luke in her brain. She was smitten with him and couldn't believe her luck. Not only did he seem perfectly safe to live with, but he was very handsome and looked like he had a body to die for.

He was wearing a loose fitting long sleeve shirt and jeans, but she noticed with certain movements how the fabric of the shirt would seem to get more snug. He also couldn't hide what looked like well built legs and butt packed into the jeans he was wearing. But what she first noticed was his height and broad shoulders.

At that moment as vulnerable as she was with everything that was happening today she dreamed of him taking her in his arms and hugging her so she could melt into his manly chest. She was having a strange mix of feelings and everything just felt right.

As excited as she was, she realized that she needed to find a hotel, think this through, and get a good night's sleep.

She came out of her dreamy trance when the elevator dinged letting her know the doors were going to open. As she stepped onto the elevator to go down she saw her reflection in the elevator mirror and realized how she looked. She was wearing a frumpy top that made her look fat because her large breast would make the material of the fabric hang out away from her waist. She was also wearing unflattering old jeans that were intended to get dirty because she thought she was moving today.

She was so swept up in Luke's good looks and stunning physique that she completely forgot how she looked. She instantly felt mortified and upset as she left the hotel worried that even if she called Luke to let him know she was interested, she was convinced he wouldn't want her as a roommate.

After a couple calls Rachel finally found a hotel in the city that had availability at a price she could afford. She finally settled into bed after a long and exhausting night.

As she lay there thinking she couldn't stop fantasizing about how Luke might look without his clothes. She had always been extremely attracted to men with big muscles and usually dated taller guys.

The guys she had been with were always extremely cocky and could only think of themselves. These relationships inevitably always ended in disaster.

Luke seemed different. He never tried to impress Rachel by talking endlessly about his accomplishments; he almost seemed modest which was a pleasant change of pace.

She was thinking about how broad his shoulders were and how big his chest looked. She was remembering how nice his butt looked in his jeans as he was showing her around the apartment.

As she thought all this her hand slowly moved over her body and made its way down to her underwear. She slowly started to stroke her vagina as she started to please herself thinking about how she wished it was Luke's hand. She stroked herself gently too exhausted to mastubate and quickly fell asleep.

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FbbLvr37] Perfect Roommate | #FMG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View