Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574424 Posts in 72904 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:02:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected  (Read 46746 times)

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Ms. Forbrie
Re: Gym Class with Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 09:57:59 pm »
PART 5: NICK THE WORKOUT EQUIPMENT

I pulled up to Ms. Forbrie's house, and I immediately saw her standing at the porch. She had just finished her run and was looking spectacular, thick, defined muscles glistening with sweat in the hot day. She was wearing a blue sports bra and black yoga pants. She also had headphones on which connected to her phone, which was held in a phone armband around her bulging biceps.

I stepped out of the car and walked up to Ms. Forbrie. She grinned.

"Hey cutie," she said, pushing me against the wall. I immediately got hard, and she began grinding up against my erection. My hands roamed on her hard six pack, and she eventually enclosed her pecs on my face.

I let my tongue loose as it unleashed on those sexy mountains of muscle. Ms. Forbrie leaned back and brought me inside.

"I'm feeling a little sore today," she said as we entered the living room. "But let's get in some pushups, curls, squats, and situps."

I immediately felt excited. Looking over to where she was, however, I got apprehensive. She had dragged out a scale and had a tape measure in her hand.

Ms. Forbrie smiled at me. "Well, hun, you know the drill." I started walking towards the scale, fully afraid that if I didn't weigh myself, she would hurt me bad. She smacked my ass as I stepped on.

I had been a meekly 118 pounds the last time I weighed myself. Mind you, I am 5' 6", making me skinny. I heard the sound of the electronic scale, and Ms. Forbrie let out a surprised laugh.

I looked down. 114 pounds. I felt so emasculated and small.

A 5' 8" Ms. Forbrie stepped on the scale. I looked and couldn't believe it. The last time we had measured together, she was 174 pounds of solid muscle. Now, just a month later, she was 181 pounds, eclipsing my pathetic body by 2 inches in height and 67 pounds.

Ms. Forbrie didn't say anything about her weight gain but just a big, telling smile. Picking up the tape measure, she measured her biceps. 17 inches, not even pumped. Grinning, she moved to my arms.

"Flex," she commanded.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded weakly. She had full mental dominance over me now. I lifted my arm and flexed my bicep, which felt smaller than ever.

"10.5 inches," gasped Ms. Forbrie, highly amused. "You lost half an inch."

Next, we moved on to quads, just as we had done four weeks earlier. Ms. Forbrie measured her quads, which were a vast 25.5 inches.

Grabbing my leg, she placed the tape measure around it, and I flexed. 18.5 inches. Her biceps were 1.5 inches smaller than my thigh. I turned a deep shade of red, while Ms. Forbrie, upon this measurement, gave me a quick power squeeze on my crotch with a simultaneous kiss on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------------

Up and down. Continuously. This lovely lady did not have an end to her muscular endurance. As I lay on her muscular back with my hard, trembling manhood parked in her bowling ball glutes, I could not keep track.

My hands felt those majestic triceps, and my hands traveled underneath to grab her pecs. Feeling her entire upper body, I heard her whispering.

"48, 49, 50, 51..."

At this point, I was fairly certain I would bust before she tired, but eventually she slowed down and stopped.

"Alright, hun, you can get off now!" she laughed, knowing I fully enjoyed the ride I had just had. "54 pushups with a 114 pound weight is a lot, but now I have to move onto curls."

Moments later, she was performing two hand curls with my entire body. My eyes got a fantastic view of those insanely large and defined biceps. The two muscle heads were working so heavily.

A couple of exercises later, Ms. Forbrie was absolutely exhausted. She dumped me off her chest after somehow managing to perform situps with me on her upper body.

I looked up at a glistening Ms. Forbrie for the second time that day. I couldn't believe how badly this woman had kicked my ass in wrestling class today.

"Come on, baby," she cooed, fully knowing what I wanted. "I got the workout that I wanted, now come get what you want!"

I couldn't resist this sexy lady. A woman, my teacher, had seduced me yet again, and she knew I wanted her muscles. Removing her clothes and removing mine, I gave her a full lickdown of her body. My tongue ran across her entire majestic body, finishing with me licking her neck.

Upon my completion, she grabbed me and placed me on top of her, inserting my explosive member into her muscular vagina. As she thrust and I grabbed her biceps, I thought about her physical dominance over me. She could probably kill me easily, but as long as I got this phenomenal strength all to myself on a regular basis, I was okay with that.

That will be it for the stories with Ms. Forbrie. I do plan to continue writing other stories, but I think it would be more exciting to explore other plots as opposed to just continuing here. Karma if you liked it!

Great job on it, I enjoyed it a lot, it was more in the normal, believable realm as far as muscle size and strength are concerned, and that's alright, because you can make a good, exciting to read story while still in those boundaries, which you have displayed here. Hope to see more from you. k+!
The author of stories about a muscular teacher named Ms. Forbrie, and a skinny teen's secret relationship with her.

Check it out! http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=401027.0

Forum Saradas

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 09:59:51 pm »
I have received a lot of personal messages praising me on this story and asking for a person/picture that the sexy teacher Ms. Forbrie was based off of. The link to the picture is below. As for this story, I want to explore other plots but may come back to this one as the teacher/student plot is always interesting.

The author of stories about a muscular teacher named Ms. Forbrie, and a skinny teen's secret relationship with her.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
Author: [mygfismuscular] My Wife's Friend, Jessica
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 08:42:40 am »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
My Wife's Friend, Jessica
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 12:05:14 am »
My Wife's Friend, Jessica
by mygfismuscular

---------------

The scissors around my head was squeezing the life out of me. She was too strong, and I heard my wife cheering her on, while Jessica herself giggled uncontrollably. I feebly tried to laugh as I had done so before to try to save my masculinity, as if this was all just in good fun. How had it escalated to this point?

---------------

"Hey honey?" my wife Amy began. I knew her too well over these past 5 years of marriage. She was about to make a big request.

"Yes?" I responded to my lovely 28 year old wife. We were both 28, in fact, and I had met her at a bar maybe six years back.

Amy would go on to explain that she had a really good friend from college that would be out east in New Jersey where we lived, for a whole month. This friend was job seeking, and had several opportunities out here to secure a full time job, but was living in an apartment in Los Angeles.

Naturally, Amy had asked if her friend could live at our place for the duration of the time, and I obliged.

The next day, my wife was at work, and she called me to tell me that her friend Jessica's flight would be landing in an hour. Being that I lived an hour from the airport, I hopped in the car.

As I drove to the airport, I thought of how lucky I was. I owned a startup company and it was doing well, to the tune of a $250,000 salary while allowing me to work from home. My wife, still wanting to remain busy, was a secretary at a company across the bridge in Manhattan.

I needed to look for Jessica upon getting close to the arrival section, but I realized I had no idea what she looked like. Calling Amy, I was surprised at her description of Jessica.

At 6' 2" and 230 pounds, she had to be fairly overweight. I was still surprised at her height. Not many woman were over 6 feet, and I was at 5' 9" and 160 pounds. Yeah, I'm a skinny guy. Amy was 5' 7" and probably around 155 lbs.

I pulled up near the United flight arrivals, and I was looking around for a rather overweight woman when a lady knocked on my window. I rolled it down slightly.

"Hey, you're Brett right?" she asked. "I recognize you from the pictures on Facebook."

I got out of the car and went to shake her hand. "Yeah, I'm Brett. And you're Jessica?"

"Yes. Nice to meet you!"

My hand met her hand, and that is when I realized she was certainly not overweight. This towering, large woman was strong, and her grip at probably half power had just absolutely crushed my wimpy, pathetic handshake. I winced in pain and looked at her hand, which was extremely feminine with perfectly painted red fingernails which complimented her flowing beautiful blonde hair. Every feature of her face was so feminine it was hard to believe she was so athletic and built.

Looking back up, she had a really large suitcase with her.

"Here, I'll give you a hand with that," I said, attempting to lift it. I struggled mightily with this bag and had to set it down. "Wow, that's heavier than I thought."

"Yeah, I have a lot of clothes. I had to pay $50 extra because this is 70 pounds," she explained. "Don't worry, I got it."

She took the bag as if it was nothing and swung it up with a fair amount of effort. Stunned, I opened the trunk. What had I just seen? Her blouse exposed some pretty veiny and strong forearms, but as she lifted the bag, I saw a massive muscular contraction of her large biceps. Those puppies had to be at least 16.5 inches, and they were extremely ripped too. I could immediately feel myself getting hard, and so I walked back around to the driver's door and quickly tucked my erect manhood into my waistband of my pants. What an embarrassing start.

Jessica got into the car, and I felt the vehicle sink a bit as her massive muscular density relaxed. She let out a big sigh, and thanked me. I meekly nodded and said no problem, still a bit shocked at her strength and size.

On the way home, we made small talk, which ended up rounding a corner to her fitness.

"So Jessica," I began. "I have to ask you about your fitness."

"What do you mean?" she asked, a bit puzzled.

"Well, you look phenomenal," I explained.

"Oh, like the muscles?" she asked smiling.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "Like what was your regimen?"

"Just a lot of dedication, focus, and natural strength," she said proudly. With that, she lifted and flexed a bicep, which was hard and big, just like my trembling extension in my pants. Luckily we were at a red light.

"Um, green light Brett," she told me, uttering a little laugh as I turned my head to the road.

---------------

"Oh my goodness, it's so great to see you!" said the females in unison. Amy and Jessica hadn't seen each other since their senior year of university, and they wanted to catch up. Like a good husband, I got some snacks and wine for them as they chatted up their lives.

Leaving them alone and going upstairs to take a nap, I lay down for about 5 minutes, my head spinning with the display of muscle Jessica had put on. I am a female muscle fan, but I had never actually encountered a muscular female in real life. But I wasn't going to go out of my way to cheat on Amy, especially considering Jessica would probably tell her instantly if I tried.

I decided to grab a glass of water and headed downstairs. Passing the living room where they were talking, Jessica got up. She was now wearing a pink tanktop and white yoga pants, and I could see her full muscular arms and shoulders on display now, and a fair amount of her pecs. Let me tell you, the lady did not skip leg day either.

Jessica quickly approached me, and as I turned to face her, I asked what she was doing.

"Amy, watch, I will show you that I'm stronger than him," she began.

Jessica threw me in a headlock and forced my face right near her crotch, and those white yoga pants did not leave much to the imagination. Then, she twisted me over. I was now near the ground, still partially being held up by Jessica's strong headlock.

My wife looked at me as if I was a pathetic being and started laughing along with Jessica. Amy was loving every second of this. I always acted like an alpha, and I was getting woman-handled by one of her friends.

Jessica continued to woman-handle me, but strategically placed me in positions so that I could make eye contact with Amy. But Amy just continued to laugh, and so did Jessica. I decided my best way to reduce the humiliation and emasculation occurring was to laugh, not to mention my even more embarrassing erect manhood.

It wasn't a very genuine laugh, but I was showing my best attempt to my wife that I wasn't really trying and this was just a big joke. But truly, I struggled. My body was just too weak for this woman, and she wouldn't let go. Jessica had to know I resented this, but if I fought back and inevitably lost due to her superior strength, it would look even more embarrassing. We both knew this, so I had to continue along as if it was a big joke that I found funny, and occasionally try to slyly squirm out of her strong holds. Continuing, she placed my face right in her chest, the part that the tanktop leaves exposed, and I let my mouth open for exploration.

Pausing her laughing and enjoyment, she began teasing me.

"Ooooh, do you like these California built pecs?" she cooed, flexing her pecs. "Hot, sunny days that I would spend in the gym just pumping, sweating, and building. Mmmmmm."
 I could feel the rigidity and hardness of each muscle fiber with my tongue, including the veins. Was it sexy? Yeah. But it was extreme shame and emasculinity filling me at the same time.

The reality was that I was getting handled easily by a female in front of my wife, and Amy was looking at me with an amused look on her face as if I was some weakling. I wasn't, but I was like a child in Jessica's hands. She finished by forcing my body onto the ground, stomach first. Placing a knee on my lower back, I yelped in pain but forced a smile on my face. Amy had to know at this point that I was genuinely defeated. Jessica pulled my arm and leg so vigorously that I tapped the ground.

Releasing me, Jessica laughed, "Well, that was like playing with play-doh! Amy, could you tell me where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah, down the hall to the left," Amy responded, still clearly amused.

I could only hope that this was a one-time thing, despite how arousing it had been. Jessica sure was like a superior goddess over me, but hopefully she wouldn't abuse that power over me too much, or this would be a very humiliating and emasculating month.

Karma and comments to continue. Let me know how you like this storyline!

I like it! Of course I like embarrassingly huge and overpowering women. So I tend to like extreme domination and pain, which is probably not where you're going with this story, but it can still be hot just to watch her lord her immense strength over him, knowing what she could do to him even if she won't!

Great start. An now Amy will follow Jessica an she will grow and get all muscles and show Brett that she´s also stronger than him and gets bigger than Jessica.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
Re: My Wife's Friend, Jessica
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2017, 12:06:10 am »
PART 2: HOME ALONE WITH JESSICA

The next day, I woke up to the sound of some heavy breathing. I looked to the other side of the bed, and Amy had already gone to work, leaving me confused and alarmed.

It all hit me - we had another guest staying over. I felt shame as I remembered picking up Jessica yesterday, and the events that ensued. Oh, how I wish that were a dream. How arousing and exciting, yet humiliating to be beaten by a woman in front of my wife! My manhood was already throbbing just at the thought, but I quickly tucked the erection into my waistband.

Heading down the stairs, I finally saw the full glory in front of me, making me stop right there. Well, half of the glory anyways. Jessica had her shirt off and was wearing only booty shorts. The woman's pecs were so defined and big, yet extremely stout so that she did not need a bra.

Jessica had a 25 pound weight on her back, retrieved from the home gym downstairs that I hadn't touched for several years. Her arms looked pumped and swole like a bodybuilder's, and she was performing push-ups.

I stood there, just watching her pump. I could hear her soft counting of reps. "46, 47, 48...". The hardness between my legs returned. Jessica hit 50 reps, and flicked back her blonde ponytail, exploding upwards to her feet, giving me a good view of her muscular back. She looked at the mirror 5 feet in front of her. Accidentally making eye contact with her through this mirror, I looked down in shame and continued down the steps, but it was too late.

"Hey Brett!" she exclaimed cheerfully, her beautiful face glowing. I could just sense the increased mental dominance she held over me now, not even caring that her pecs and nipples were exposed to me. Her demeanor oozed with confidence.

"Hey Jessica," I said meekly, trying not to glance at her rock hard body. Her inviting upper body was going to make this next month extremely difficult. "Have you had breakfast?"

"No, actually," she responded assertively. "I was wondering if you had eggs?"

"Uh, yeah, um... we've got eggs," I said in a weak tone, now staring at her body.

Giggling at my astonishment of her vascular, pumped up state, Jessica continued. "Okay, well I will make a few eggs for myself. Would you like any?"

"I think I'll just stick with coffee and toast."

-----------------------------------------------

As I sipped on my coffee, Jessica walked toward the table, a plate in her right hand. It was piled with eggs and two toasts, along with a fruit smoothie made using our blender. I could see her biceps working effortlessly to support the plate, but yet they still bulged out of her arm.

Setting the plate in front of me, I could see how this woman got so much muscle. She cleaned up the whole plate, and me being as weak and skinny as I am, barely finished my coffee and toast before she finished her breakfast.

Jessica finished eating and set down her fork, resting her elbow on the table while putting her chin in her hand. "Brett, you need to eat more. Like, a lot more."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, but partially knowing what she was getting at.

"Yesterday when we were playing around, I was using probably 30% of my power, and I was wondering how you were so weak," she began. "But now I know. You barely eat anything!"

With that, a still shirtless and bra-less Jessica flexed her pecs and brought her arms up to form a double biceps pose. "You like that?" she asked with a pretty smile.

"Well, I mean... yeah," I said, fully aware of an erection along with my bright red face.

"You know Brett, you are a cutie, so I wouldn't mind if you wanted to touch and feel," began Jessica. "I wouldn't tell. I completely understand that you boys usually don't get to see a woman this muscular. I'm a rare gem, so I'm totally okay."

I sat silent.

"Well?" she urged forcefully. "Come on! Do you wanna feel me or not? I know you like female bodybuilders, Brett. You don't have to hide. Especially considering I'm one of the prettier ones." She winked.

I sat in silence still, extremely conflicted. I looked up to see Jessica sitting there, playfully bouncing her pecs. She had an amused smile on her face as they bounced. Left, right, left, right... so sexy and rhythmic. She stopped and looked up, a different expression crossing her face.

"You don't wanna feel them?" she asked, her biceps twitching as she laid her forearms on the table.

"I... I don't know... it's just..." I trailed off, mumbling weakly.

"Well, if you don't know," said Jessica menacingly, standing up. "I guess I'm gonna make the decision for you."

She walked over, grabbing me under the armpits and lifting me up from my seat to her eye level. She began to squeeze under my arms, which hurt like hell.

I yelped in pain for her to stop, and she set me down.

"Now if you don't wanna feel my muscles, you're just gonna have to settle for feeling their power," Jessica declared authoritatively.

Grabbing my head, the strong woman forced me into her uncovered pecs, squeezing and holding me there. My hands instinctively began to roam freely on her back and butt for a while, but I was also in serious pain and loss of oxygen. On the verge of passing out, I vigorously tapped her arm, feeling the bulging bicep power it contained. Jessica released me, and I slumped to the ground at her feet.

I thought that would be the end, but Jessica had more. She scooped me up and threw me onto a nearby couch, removing my pants in the process. Turning me over so that my erection faced up, she wrapped her elbow groove around the shaft of my penis, and began to flex on my already trembling manhood.

"You see that strength?" she asked. "This arm is stronger than your whole body."

My penis felt like it was going to let loose and explode. But right then, Jessica stopped and turned me around, revealing my butt, which was pathetic in comparison to her strong mounds of pure glute muscle.

Sitting on my back, she began to spank me. At first, it was light. But she increased the intensity to a point where the pain was unbearable. I started to cry. A grown man, crying after being physically humiliated by a woman.

"Please, Jessica," I cried. "I can't take it anymore. I love your body and I will do whatever you want. Just please stop."

Jessica obliged, and turned me around.

"Awww," she said, giggling sympathetically. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Brett. But that's all I wanted to hear." She bent down and gave me a kiss that seemed to possess a lot of power itself.

"Listen, let's go upstairs, okay?" said Jessica. "You can feel the full power of my muscles however you would like, and it'll be fun."

Jessica's 6' 2" frame picked me up, and carried me up the stairs as if I was a baby and she was an Amazon Warrior. What a tall, strong, dominant, and confident woman!

Jessica deposited me on the bed, and instructed that I take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in just boxers. She informed me that she would be going to change into red lingerie outfit, and told me to wait on the bed. I watched her musclebound body bounce off to her room to get changed, as I sat there, all shriveled up in just my boxers, stroking myself.

I was so glad my wife wasn't home to see this. Although it was sexy and extremely arousing, I had a feeling I was about to be sexually dominated to a degree that I had never thought possible before, and the humiliation that would ensue if anyone ever found out would be unbearable.

Karma and comments to continue. Let me know how you like both Brett's character and of course Jessica's.

Great again.  Can´t wait to read what happens next.  And will Amy know what happens?  Will Amy follow Jessica and grow muscles?

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 09:41:21 am »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 08:27:55 am »
I've decided to continue the Ms. Forbrie stories. Out of all the plots I've thought of, this is the most exciting one, and the most arousing for me personally.

PART 6: THE GRADUATION PARTY

Things had remained fairly consistent over the course of the semester from that point on, but a few interesting things had happened. As for the rest of the wrestling unit, I continued to get pummeled by Ms. Forbrie's strong body, much to her amusement and that of the whole class. When dominating me, she would find the most sexual ways to pin me or make me tapout. Our wrestling matches became ones that the class would pay attention to, mostly because everyone wanted to see the massive strength difference between this buff lady and I. I grew into the submissive role quickly and began to enjoy the emasculating feeling of being dominated in public.

Ms. Forbrie also had decided there would be a weightlifting unit. The amount of weight I could squat actually went down to 105 pounds for reps, as I had dropped to 114 pounds at a height of 5' 6" the last time I talked to you guys. Ms. Forbrie, in her demonstration of the squat, had unsuprisingly increased to 270 for reps by the time this final unit rolled around in early June. As for the bench, I could only manage a feeble 90 pounds for reps (a decrease of 5 pounds) while Ms. Forbrie had increased to 195 pounds for reps.

Ms. Forbrie and I had not been able to meet up for about a month at this point, and graduation was around the corner. There was a big party that one of my class friends, Jake, was hosting and we were pretty tight, so he invited me. He had a big house, which had a lot of bedrooms and a giant pool and hot tub out back. His parents wouldn't be in town that weekend so everything was lining up perfect.

"Alright Jake, who's on the list to come?" I asked him.

"Well, I invited a lot of our class, and a few younger or cool teachers as well," he explained.

"Teachers? Don't they know it's gonna be one of those crazy high school parties?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, that's why I invited the younger or cool ones. The ones that would still enjoy that kind of party," he said.

"So, what teachers are you inviting?" I questioned.

Jake smiled. "I think the only one you'll be concerned about is Ms. Forbrie." He laughed. Nobody knew about my secret relationship with Ms. Forbrie, but Jake was in my gym class, and it didn't take a genius for the whole class to figure out that I was extremely sexually attracted to Ms. Forbrie and her big muscles, especially considering my semester-long reoccuring erections and how both of us seemed to enjoy the domination smackdown she put on me during the wrestling unit.

I smiled back at Jake. "Alright, that's all I need to know."

---------------

I got to the party and immediately stepped inside. The place was packed. I texted Ms. Forbrie, to see where she was. She informed me to go downstairs.

I made my way past the crowd of people and went downstairs. There she was, the one and only Ms. Forbrie, talking and laughing with several students. The downstairs was just as crowded as the upstairs.

"There he is!" exclaimed Ms. Forbrie. "Come on over Nicky!" She motioned with her fingernails which were painted pink this time.

I couldn't believe this stunning woman. As she rose to her feet, the buff female wore a tight pink dress, which was extremely short, and it basically exposed all of her muscles. Her blonde hair was beautifully straightened, and her muscles seemed freshly pumped from a workout today. Ms. Forbrie smiled a brilliant smile with her pretty, feminine face.

"So Nick," began Ms. Forbrie. "These students are in my 3rd period of gym class, and I was telling them about you. They want to see the difference in our size and strength."

My face immediately turned red, and I began stepping away, speaking in a reluctant tone. But that's when one of the kids started chanting,"DO IT, DO IT," and all of a sudden the whole downstairs knew the story within a few moments and what they wanted to see.

I stuttered as the continued to chant around me.

"So, Nick, what do you say?" she asked, with a confident smile. Ms. Forbrie had outsmarted me yet again. She had me beat.

Making the decision for me, she slowly raised her arm and flexed, and so did I. Everyone gasped, and there were oooh's and aaaah's. That's when some girl said, "okay, we can't just look at them. Let's measure them!"

Damn. Just the kind of activity I loved to do in private. I felt an erection starting to occur that wasn't complete yet, but I was definitely feeling aroused.

A guy brought a tape measure and measured up Ms. Forbrie's arms, which were 17.25 inches. Then, asking me to flex, he measured mine.

"Holy shit. Hey, everyone, Ms. Forbrie has arms that are almost 7 inches bigger than Nick's!" My arms were at a meager 10.5 inches.

The room erupted into sort of a shocked laughter. Yes, a woman could be stronger than a man, but this difference was virtually unheard of. This was essentially comparable to the difference between one of the weakest men in the world and one of the strongest women. Oh wait, it probably was one of the weakest men being compared to a very strong woman at that time.

Next, we moved onto quads. Ms. Forbrie had 26.5 inch quads, meaning they had grown a full inch and a half since we had measured together before the shower the first day I met her.

The tape measure was applied to my quads. I didn't look down but based on the laughter I knew it wasn't good. 18.5 inches. Phew. At least I hadn't lost any size there.

I looked over to Ms. Forbrie to see her reaction to all of this. I saw a confident, strong, and tough woman standing by my side. An alpha, muscular, dominant lady capable of protecting me as such a weak, underdeveloped submissive guy. She looked down at me and smiled a slight smile. But I could see more into her eyes. It was one of impatience, one of hunger, one of a lady that was ready to take control.

A scale was dragged out from the bathroom, and this I was not ready for. Instinctively, I went to step on the scale, but, Ms. Forbrie immediately stopped me and bent down to my face with a grin.

"Ladies first, sweety," she said, her strawberry scented perfume filling my nostrils. With this, she gave a quick squeeze to my crotch, causing the room to begin hooting and hollering. When she was done her measurement, she stepped off. The scale had read 183 pounds, and increase of 3 pounds.

I stepped on, absolutely dreading the number. If I had decreased, that would mean a whole lot of humiliation. I looked down as the scale beeped, and my heart sank. 110 pounds.

Ms. Forbrie looked around me to see the number, and announced it to the whole class, much to their amusement. I looked over at the dense feminine figure by my side. 2 inches of height and an extremely unbelievable 73 pounds of muscle separated our physiques. Even with this weight, her definition did not look off-season. She was incredibly conditioned and in-shape, and apparently wasn't lacking any mercy for my weak body with her next words.

"Who wants to see us armwrestle?" she called to the whole room.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 12:12:36 am »

PART 7: ARMWRESTLING AND A HOT TUB

The whole room had their eyes peeled, cheering and getting excited for the domination about to be witnessed. Both Ms. Forbrie and I were on our knees on opposite sides of the table, and the victor was already clear. What everyone really wanted to see was how fast Ms. Forbrie could beat me, and how much emasculation she could cause for me.

Both of us placed our elbows on the table at the same time, except one arm was much bigger and more feminine than the other. I looked at a couple of rings on her strong fingers, and my eyes traveled down to her rippling forearms. Her forearms, in fact, had grown bigger than my biceps at this point, standing at 12 inches.

My eyes continued to travel up her biceps, to her shoulder and chest, and finally up to her face, where she was staring at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"Done peeking?" she asked slyly, to which I meekly just nodded. She gripped my hand hard, causing me to wince. This did not go unnoticed by our audience, as a big laugh escaped the crowd.

"Alright, Nicky. You can start whenever you so please," she declared, giving me that grin again.

I looked up at her, and quickly tried to start to catch her off guard. But the force of my hand didn't move Ms. Forbrie's hand at all, even when she was off guard. I pushed for a good second until she actually realized we were starting, and immediately slammed my hand down.

The room erupted into celebration while I nursed my hurting hand. The force at which my hand had hit the table was immensely great. With tears in my eyes from the pain, I looked up at Ms. Forbrie who confidently smiled down as she proudly gave a double biceps pose to the crowd in the room.

Bouncing her pecs a few times, she placed her left hand on the table. All of a sudden, I thought of a way I could win. Her left arm was her weak arm, and I knew this because she loved for me to feel her right arm especially after claiming it was the "stronger arm". If I could surprise her by bringing in both of my hands to take down her hand, at least I could finally defeat her and avoid humiliation.

I put up my left hand to meet her's, and with the same format as last time, I tried to catch her off guard, but this time with both hands. But unbelievably, nothing happened, and we remained at a stalemate. While struggling with all of my might in two arms and a face of grimace, I looked up at Ms. Forbrie, who with her weak arm was managing to prevent almost all of my body weight from taking her to the ground. She giggled and blew me a kiss with her other hand, amusing the shocked crowd.

Ms. Forbrie quickly decided to slam my hands down at her own will, and the force knocked me down and on my side. The room erupted into a big cheer, and the 5' 8" muscular woman came around the table to scoop up her prize; my frail, weak, and pale body. She lifted me up in a baby cradle position, much to the cheers of everyone. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. A female teacher absolutely physically humiliating me at a house party with my peers.

After doing a few lifts and carries, Ms. Forbrie set me down and was immediately surrounded by a bunch of people chanting her name. I feebly laid down on the couch and reached my hand inside my pants. What a humiliating episode. I immediately started to jerk off while this buff lady of a teacher continued to become idolized and showered in fame by the crowd that was fairly tipsy at this point.

----------------

After a couple of hours, things had calmed down at the party in regards to the domination episode between me and Ms. Forbrie, and I hadn't actually seen her since. But the party itself was starting to get really crazy in general, and that is when I got a text from Ms. Forbrie inviting me out back to the hot tub which she said was far away from the pool and completely deserted.

I got to the hot tub to see a gorgeously sculpted Ms. Forbrie topless, bouncing her pecs while she smiled down at them. The popping of her pecs was so rhythmically sexy, and she looked up and smiled a brilliant smile. Her feet were dipped in the hot tub, but her red bikini top was off and laying next to her, exposing her nipples. I'm sure she didn't care though. A lot of the kids were inside the house drinking heavily by this point.

"Hey, it's my personal slave!" she said jokingly, smacking my butt as I went to sit down next to her. She had a glass of red wine on the other side of her, and took a small sip. I took of my pants and shirt, revealing me in just my boxers. Looking down at my hard erection, Ms. Forbrie smiled.

"We'll get to your package later," she giggled. "But first, how did you like that whole armwrestling episode?"

"I loved it," I said honestly. "I just love the feeling of you proving your strength to me and showing me how submissive I am. It gets me going, it's really hot."

Ms. Forbrie looked away, taking another sip of her red wine. "Have you ever had red wine before?"

"Me?" I responded. That probably sounded stupid considering no one else was here.

"Yeah, obviously. Who else would I ask?"

"Sorry, it's just I thought - well no, I haven't had red wine."

"You wanna see what it tastes like?"

I didn't get a chance to answer when Ms. Forbrie pulled me down with her as she slipped athletically into the hot tub, enclosing my skinny body with her muscular arms. We were full-on making out; the sexual tension as a result of our strength difference was just to much to continue talking. I could hardly move due to her restricting the movement of my whole body with her arms. However, my arms were free, and they perused her entire back, butt, and as far down her hamstrings as I could reach. I felt that lat spread, and those traps, the solidly defined obliques, the large glute muscles, and the unbelievably powerful hamstring muscles she possessed.

I moved to where her thong covered her vagina, and began stroking and feeling her genitalia complex. By this point, our making out had gotten so intense that she began to thrash around in the hot tub, enclosing her powerful lips on me more and more it seemed. I could barely move but I didn't have to. She was doing all the moving for us.

Ms. Forbrie released me and lifted me up and out of the hot tub. Pulling down my boxers, my hard penis was exposed to the world. It was like she had gone crazy, and I knew where she wanted to go with this.

She then hopped out of the pool herself with extreme quickness and agility, pulling off her red thong. I thought about runing away out of fear. Ms. Forbrie was in a state of wanting to physically dominate and crush me, and I was afraid that she may seriously hurt me. I looked down at my trembling extension as I began to run naked, but like a predator, she quickly caught me and placed her hand over my mouth. Ms. Forbrie straddled me right there, and looked down at me and said some words I will never forget.

"I control us, do you understand?" she declared, with a sparkle of a true dominatrix in her eyes. "In our relationship, I am much stronger. The protector makes the rules. Got it?"

I nodded, eyes open, and I accepted her words wholeheartedly. I began to understand that if I wanted a relationship with this woman, that this is how it would be. Was her muscular, arousing, and emasculating body worth giving up any slight form of power that I held? Yes, without a doubt, I thought.

With me now consenting, she jumped into the hot tub with my body once again, and bent me over the edge of the hot tub onto the ground above. Underwater, she grapevined my legs, and enclosed her vagina on my throbbing, pulsating penis. Using her strong arms, she pinned my hands and bent down, and we locked lips.

As we remained there having sex, Ms. Forbrie began rhythmically pulsating her muscles from top to bottom, and back up again, slowly hurting but pleasuring a different part of my body at a time. This was too much for me, and I came right in her vagina. But immediately, I felt recharged, and ready to bang this sexy powerful lady again.

Ms. Forbrie stopped immediately, smiling as she released my legs, arms, and my entire body. Dipping under the hot water, she remained there for a few seconds before exposing her head and her upper body. The water ran down her chest and abs, and I could see her deep breaths expanding and contracting her muscles. Her frame looked unbelievably full, and she raised both of her arms to flex. Then, coming close to me, she flexed her pecs, which I felt and caressed.

My muscular teacher got up and grabbed her towel, drying herself off. I got up too, but she told me to sit back down again, which I promptly did following the realization that she had absolute mental control over me in this relationship.

She invited me to get up once again, and I got up. Her strong hands held the towel, and Ms. Forbrie began drying me off. As soon as she finished my back and I was completely dry, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her, laying a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on, let's head inside and hang out upstairs," Ms. Forbrie said, smiling. "I know you're not finished yet. I could feel it in your penis when you came." She stopped to grab my penis, which was hardening again. "There's some empty bedrooms on the third floor. We don't have to be as secretive when we play."

We both got dressed, and as we headed back to the house, I could just feel her powerful body oozing with confidence. As she held me close and I grabbed her butt, we proceeded to walk through a lot of intoxicated people and upstairs to the third floor. I had no doubt that this relationship would never be the same after this extremely sexy and emasculating night.

-------------------------------

Please leave comments and karma if you liked it! Specifically, how do you like the progression from a casual sex relationship to a more sexually intense and dominating relationship?

Also, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART. There is a HUGE plot twist that occurs that will make the story much more exciting!

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 08:52:28 am »
PART 8: THE BIG MOVE

It was mid-July, and I was seeing Ms. Forbrie fairly often now. At least a few times a week, we would be grabbing coffee and heading over to her home gym she had now set up. Ms. Forbrie, now at 185 pounds, continued to see her lifting numbers steadily improve while I finally managed to gain some weight at 114 pounds. The difference was still humiliating however, and she was sure to remind me of this when I was feeling her muscles.

I loved how my muscle worship sessions would end with her. We would do roleplay, with usually her acting as a lion and me as a gazelle. Ms. Forbrie would chase me around the room before catching me and squeezing the life out of me, following up with taking my clothes off and essentially raping me as I tried to get away. Our roleplay became competitive to the point where I actually resisted and tried to get away, but Ms. Forbrie was simply too strong and powerfully raped me anyways. What pleasure this woman put in my life! I loved our hot one-sided sex.

My grades weren't the best in high school, and so I decided to go to the local community college. At 18 years old now, my parents were not legally responsible for me anymore, and thought it was best to teach me accountability early. They would pay for my schooling, but I needed to find a place to live and pay rent.

Telling Ms. Forbrie about my situation, she offered to take me in for free as long as I abided by her rules. I gladly obliged.

---------------

"Alright, get your stuff out of the back and bring it up," began Ms. Forbrie. "I'll show you your new room."

I took my bags out of her car with difficulty and brought them up the stairs slowly. Peering down at me from the top of the steps, Ms. Forbrie grinned.

"Uh, you're not going to be strong enough to carry that Nicky," she said, amused. "Let me give you a hand."

Ms. Forbrie took my bags with ease and used her muscular thighs to quickly bounded up the steps while I was left winded. As I walked up the next flight, I looked around. I already knew the place well as I had been there often this summer. I looked over at the couch where I would worship her muscles. On the other couch where we had sex for the second time. As we approached her room, she dropped my bags off on the bed.

"Umm," I started.

"There a problem cutie?" she asked with a frown on her face.

"I thought I was gonna have my own room," I explained.

Smiling, Ms. Forbrie started. "Listen, Nick. I need to have you available when I feel like dominating you. I'm not charging any rent hun, so you'll have to play by my rules."

"O-okay," I stuttered, embarrassed but grinning. I had an erection coming on. Could this get any better? I was going to get dominated by a muscular beast of a woman every night. What a deal!

"So now, I'm going to explain my rules to you," said Ms. Forbrie. "You ready?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded. She still had been my teacher in the past, so naturally I continued to address her as ma'am.

"Okay. First, you will not question anything I say, and you will listen when I speak. I will not tolerate any kind of backtalk."

I sat in silence. This was not the time to question her.

"Secondly, I will give you morning baths. You are not to clean yourself without me. You can choose your clothes, but I'll dress you."

I was taken aback. This might have been going a little too far.

"Third, I will spoon-feed you, and I will feed you the amount I think you will need for the day. And finally, you must let me dominate and fuck you when I please."

"Yes, Ms. Forbrie ma'am," I affirmed.

"Okay, good boy. If you violate these rules, I will have some punishments. I will either spank you, or force you to be naked insidr the house for a whole day."

I knew she wasn't done. I could see it in her eyes.

"But if you ever, EVER, deny me my sexual pleasure of dominating and raping you, or you choose to not worship me when I ask, you may not live to take another breath. Do you understand?"

I realized that living with her and being under her jurisdiction brought out a whole new side of Ms. Forbrie. She was dominant, much more confident, and so much more sexually charged. It had its pros and cons as I was soon to find out.

"Come here. Lick my pecs and suck my nipples," she commanded, removing her shirt. I obliged immediately, coming forward to lay my tongue on thise hard mountains.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 03:35:21 pm »
This part of the story is setting up for a series of parts that have to do with living with Ms. Forbrie. The last part did not have much substance; it was more of a lead-in to the sexy lifestyle domination Nick will face as a submissive male living in the confines of a muscular woman's jurisdiction.

MS. FORBRIE - BECOMING HER SLAVE

It was our third evening together, and the sun was setting over the horizon on a hot July day. Ms. Forbrie was in the corner of the master bedroom, pumping 42.5 lbs each for bicep curls, while I sat on the bed eating Doritos and watching a show on my laptop.

Our life together had taken on a husband and wife feeling already, although I was just 18 and she had recently turned 39, double my age. Additionally, this was different from a normal relationship in that she was also the rule-maker of the house, and I required permission for everything I did.

Earlier that day, I had wanted eggs for breakfast, but Ms. Forbrie disapproved for whatever reason. She had calmly placed my head between her legs as I struggled, and applied pressure until I gave in. I loved her dominant and playful nature.

"Wow, I'm tired!" said Ms. Forbrie as she flopped down on the bed next to me. I saw her biceps pumped up and bulging. I fit one more Dorito into my mouth before setting aside the bag and my laptop.

"Your biceps are so hard," I murmured as I reached out to caress them. My cock stood at attention, straining my shorts. Ms. Forbrie realized this, and smiled, reaching in my pants to massage my trembling manhood.

"God, every part of you is so weak," Ms. Forbrie observed whispily. "I could fuck you and kill you at the same time."

She rolled over and sat up again, removing her yoga pants and her shirt. Standing in a bra and thong, she turned to face me, flexing.

"What do you think today? I'm at 185 pounds now," she declared.

I moaned, placing my hand in my shorts and stroking, jacking off to my teacher-turned-master. I was a full 73 pounds lighter than her.

"I said, what do you think honey?" Ms. Forbrie asked a little more forcefully.

"So hot, ma'am. Really sexy, ma'am..." I trailed off.

Removing her bra and thong, she lay down on the bed, fully naked.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded to me. "I want to see your underdeveloped weak frame."

I took off my clothes, and crawled back on the bed. I placed my hand slowly on her pec. Looking to get her approval, I looked at Ms. Forbrie.

"Come to Momma bear," she said invitingly, lying on her back and opening up her limbs. "Come on, don't be shy, big tough man. Momma bear's strong muscles are here for you. Come on honey, spend some time in Momma bear's big hard body."

Possessed, I climbed into her inviting muscle fortress. Landing on her hard body and plunging my small penis into her cave of genitalia, Ms. Forbrie slowly closed her legs and arms, encasing me softly in her protective layers of musculature. She was stroking my back as her pecs heaved up and down, pressing against my skinny chest.

All of a sudden, Ms. Forbrie tightened her limbs, squeezing me painfully against her rock hard muscular front, and driving my penis down her vagina further. She held me like this for at least 30 seconds. I somehow got my lips off her's to yell loudly, upon which she released me to a more comfortable position.

"Just keeping you in check babe," giggled Ms. Forbrie as she continued to stroke my back with those long soft fingers.

Ms. Forbrie had me in a place where, once again, I couldn't move. She turned over to put me on the bottom with ease, demonstrating her rotational power over me. She released her limbs, grapevined my legs, and pinned my arms overhead.

"I'm feeling... just so stimulated and POWERFUL!" she exclaimed, beginning to hump my penis. The frequency at which she pushed made my manhood ache. Ms. Forbrie released my hands and used her's to move my face into her pecs. They seemed bigger and more firm. My pecs had only gotten more bony. How could this buff lady be so much stronger.

With my free hands, I perused her ass, grabbing and touching the bowling ball glute muscles. I rubbed my hands all up her back, and she moaned.

"Mmm... Nick baby, you are so fucking mine... that's right, feel my back. You are mine now. You are my little toyboy."

Ms. Forbrie began humping again, and I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to pullout, but like a weakling, I was on the bottom, and the strong woman on top of me was too into dominating me to realize. I came in her vagina, while my cock went limp.

Getting up slowly, the sexy female specimen that had just dominated me had a smile on her face.

"Alright, Nick. Time for bed sweetie. Good night!" exclaimed Ms. Forbrie.

I lay there, exhausted, satisfied and confused. The sun had just set. Why did I have to go to sleep now? Just before I opened my mouth to protest, Ms. Forbrie showed what she meant by going to sleep.

Lifting me up, she sat me up on the bed, and placed her arms around my neck from behind. I feverishly tried to get away, angry and humiliated. I had given her pleasure; why was she knocking me out? I tried to pry her arms off of me. She didn't even budge, and wasn't even trying yet.

Taking one arm off, she placed her hand on my exposed manhood, which became immediately hard under her powerful grip. My two arms were still no match for her remaining arm around my neck.

"Awww, Nick honey, you know better than that," she cooed. "Baby, that was a test to see whether you'd listen to me. If you had just let me go through with it like a good boy, I would've let you go."

"Let me go, you crazy bitch!"

Ms. Forbrie laughed a powerful laugh. "Now I have to punish you, sweetie. Hope your lesson is learned. Also, don't call me mean words hun, they will only increase the pressure around your neck."

The last thing I remember that night was Ms. Forbrie stroking my cock with her muscular arm while the other one proceeded to tighten effortlessly around my neck. There was nothing I could do. The muscular mistress knocked me out cold with ease.

Let me know how you like the progression of the story. Karma to continue!

Not so sure about the domination and violence parts...Anyway, it's just my humble opinion, keep doing what you love!

:rock:  Ew ah lah I can't wait to see more. What is her goal? to be twice his weight?

Nice so far.. but maybe you should try to include more characters into the story.. him comparing with his female classmates? and other girls that he encounter in daily lives. That sounds more interesting 😀

With all these new girls and subplots, this story can potentially has a few 'seasons' .. like tv series 😅

Amazing effort. Love the story, the body contrast and the role reversal elements! Would be great if you'd continue with this one!

Not so sure about the domination and violence parts...Anyway, it's just my humble opinion, keep doing what you love!

GREAT story! Personally, I LOVE the continued dominance/humiliation/emasculation aspects of this. Would love to see more of their day-to-day home life living together! Keep it going!

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2017, 11:54:56 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline Rakimwo-10

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2020, 07:21:17 pm »
This part of the story is setting up for a series of parts that have to do with living with Ms. Forbrie. The last part did not have much substance; it was more of a lead-in to the sexy lifestyle domination Nick will face as a submissive male living in the confines of a muscular woman's jurisdiction.

MS. FORBRIE - BECOMING HER SLAVE

It was our third evening together, and the sun was setting over the horizon on a hot July day. Ms. Forbrie was in the corner of the master bedroom, pumping 42.5 lbs each for bicep curls, while I sat on the bed eating Doritos and watching a show on my laptop.

Our life together had taken on a husband and wife feeling already, although I was just 18 and she had recently turned 39, double my age. Additionally, this was different from a normal relationship in that she was also the rule-maker of the house, and I required permission for everything I did.

Earlier that day, I had wanted eggs for breakfast, but Ms. Forbrie disapproved for whatever reason. She had calmly placed my head between her legs as I struggled, and applied pressure until I gave in. I loved her dominant and playful nature.

"Wow, I'm tired!" said Ms. Forbrie as she flopped down on the bed next to me. I saw her biceps pumped up and bulging. I fit one more Dorito into my mouth before setting aside the bag and my laptop.

"Your biceps are so hard," I murmured as I reached out to caress them. My cock stood at attention, straining my shorts. Ms. Forbrie realized this, and smiled, reaching in my pants to massage my trembling manhood.

"God, every part of you is so weak," Ms. Forbrie observed whispily. "I could fuck you and kill you at the same time."

She rolled over and sat up again, removing her yoga pants and her shirt. Standing in a bra and thong, she turned to face me, flexing.

"What do you think today? I'm at 185 pounds now," she declared.

I moaned, placing my hand in my shorts and stroking, jacking off to my teacher-turned-master. I was a full 73 pounds lighter than her.

"I said, what do you think honey?" Ms. Forbrie asked a little more forcefully.

"So hot, ma'am. Really sexy, ma'am..." I trailed off.

Removing her bra and thong, she lay down on the bed, fully naked.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded to me. "I want to see your underdeveloped weak frame."

I took off my clothes, and crawled back on the bed. I placed my hand slowly on her pec. Looking to get her approval, I looked at Ms. Forbrie.

"Come to Momma bear," she said invitingly, lying on her back and opening up her limbs. "Come on, don't be shy, big tough man. Momma bear's strong muscles are here for you. Come on honey, spend some time in Momma bear's big hard body."

Possessed, I climbed into her inviting muscle fortress. Landing on her hard body and plunging my small penis into her cave of genitalia, Ms. Forbrie slowly closed her legs and arms, encasing me softly in her protective layers of musculature. She was stroking my back as her pecs heaved up and down, pressing against my skinny chest.

All of a sudden, Ms. Forbrie tightened her limbs, squeezing me painfully against her rock hard muscular front, and driving my penis down her vagina further. She held me like this for at least 30 seconds. I somehow got my lips off her's to yell loudly, upon which she released me to a more comfortable position.

"Just keeping you in check babe," giggled Ms. Forbrie as she continued to stroke my back with those long soft fingers.

Ms. Forbrie had me in a place where, once again, I couldn't move. She turned over to put me on the bottom with ease, demonstrating her rotational power over me. She released her limbs, grapevined my legs, and pinned my arms overhead.

"I'm feeling... just so stimulated and POWERFUL!" she exclaimed, beginning to hump my penis. The frequency at which she pushed made my manhood ache. Ms. Forbrie released my hands and used her's to move my face into her pecs. They seemed bigger and more firm. My pecs had only gotten more bony. How could this buff lady be so much stronger.

With my free hands, I perused her ass, grabbing and touching the bowling ball glute muscles. I rubbed my hands all up her back, and she moaned.

"Mmm... Nick baby, you are so fucking mine... that's right, feel my back. You are mine now. You are my little toyboy."

Ms. Forbrie began humping again, and I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to pullout, but like a weakling, I was on the bottom, and the strong woman on top of me was too into dominating me to realize. I came in her vagina, while my cock went limp.

Getting up slowly, the sexy female specimen that had just dominated me had a smile on her face.

"Alright, Nick. Time for bed sweetie. Good night!" exclaimed Ms. Forbrie.

I lay there, exhausted, satisfied and confused. The sun had just set. Why did I have to go to sleep now? Just before I opened my mouth to protest, Ms. Forbrie showed what she meant by going to sleep.

Lifting me up, she sat me up on the bed, and placed her arms around my neck from behind. I feverishly tried to get away, angry and humiliated. I had given her pleasure; why was she knocking me out? I tried to pry her arms off of me. She didn't even budge, and wasn't even trying yet.

Taking one arm off, she placed her hand on my exposed manhood, which became immediately hard under her powerful grip. My two arms were still no match for her remaining arm around my neck.

"Awww, Nick honey, you know better than that," she cooed. "Baby, that was a test to see whether you'd listen to me. If you had just let me go through with it like a good boy, I would've let you go."

"Let me go, you crazy bitch!"

Ms. Forbrie laughed a powerful laugh. "Now I have to punish you, sweetie. Hope your lesson is learned. Also, don't call me mean words hun, they will only increase the pressure around your neck."

The last thing I remember that night was Ms. Forbrie stroking my cock with her muscular arm while the other one proceeded to tighten effortlessly around my neck. There was nothing I could do. The muscular mistress knocked me out cold with ease.

Let me know how you like the progression of the story. Karma to continue!

:rock:  Ew ah lah I can't wait to see more. What is her goal? to be twice his weight?

Nice so far.. but maybe you should try to include more characters into the story.. him comparing with his female classmates? and other girls that he encounter in daily lives. That sounds more interesting 😀

With all these new girls and subplots, this story can potentially has a few 'seasons' .. like tv series 😅

Amazing effort. Love the story, the body contrast and the role reversal elements! Would be great if you'd continue with this one!

GREAT story! Personally, I LOVE the continued dominance/humiliation/emasculation aspects of this. Would love to see more of their day-to-day home life living together! Keep it going!

What happens next? does the story continues or ends here?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2020, 07:47:15 pm »
Thank you for the collection, always nice to have some good reading. Let's hope for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View