Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572440 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:10:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected  (Read 63146 times)

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Bodybuilder's Tale
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 01:53:39 am »
Just wanted to say:  Keep up the Great Work!   :wow:

No suggestions from me, you're own instincts continue to provide a very compelling story.  Jeremy already said pretty much everything I would have.  My tastes don't perfectly match up with everything in the story, but it is refreshing to see such excellent writing here.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 01:53:39 am »

Offline megamec

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2017, 11:01:54 pm »
Great story, would love more thoufh  :rock:

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2017, 12:51:33 am »
Thanks for the feedback guys. Just wanted to let you all know that I've been really busy these past few weeks, but I am still actively working on the next few chapters. I'll hopefully have the next installment out within a week or so.
GDF-8 @ DA

K+ if you liked the story!

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 02:12:17 am »
Chapter 6: “Roommates, Part 1”

Today was the big day. The College had just opened its doors to incoming freshman, and Michelle was ready to move on to the next chapter of her young life. This was the first time in months that she had felt true excitement. During that fateful spring break cruise, she had been broken by an unstoppable force. It was nothing short of a miracle that she managed to escape the gym and make it back to her room without notice. Even so, she did not leave with everything intact. Heather had robbed her of her boyfriend and worse, her dignity. After their gruesome encounter, Michelle and Dan had to play pretend for the remainder of the trip. Dan was profusely apologetic; there was no way any man could have controlled himself that night. And while Michelle believed him, it didn’t matter. In her eyes, there was no possible way to salvage their relationship. They even tried to remain friends, but the trauma of the event was simply too much for her. She didn’t break the news to her mom until several weeks after returning home. Even then, she wisely left out almost all of the details.

“Dan cheated on me!” Those were the exact words she used, and she felt terrible for saying them. Though it was technically true, it was really a lie of omission. Dan wasn’t that type of guy, but at the time, Michelle saw no other way to tell her mom without having to explain the rest of the story. After all, happy couples don’t just break up for no reason. Sharon reacted with sympathy, knowing exactly what her daughter was going through. Still, she took this as an opportunity to teach Michelle about the “dangers” of guys like Dan. It was lesson she had to swallow in silence.

But that wasn’t the worst of it. Heather had also taken her once unshakable self-esteem. She had been violated by a stronger, younger girl, completely seduced by her swagger and might. She felt ashamed of herself, her body, and her strength of will. When she got back home, she was a different person. It was harder to get up in the morning. Food didn’t taste the same. Even the weights in the gym felt much, much heavier. Her arms were leaden and exhausted. Every muscle in her huge body was wallowing in self-defeat. Frequently, her workouts were cut short by several hours. Sometimes, she would tire after just a few sets. And other days, she just hid in the gym bathroom, mindlessly playing on her phone. On top of all that, she stopped looking at herself the same way. Once, she would look in the mirror and see a confident, strong-willed and strong-bodied goddess. Now, only her shadow remained.

Then, one day she started watching old videos of herself: bodybuilding competitions, private posing sessions, workouts. Eventually, she came across a clip from one year ago. “Gosh, I was so much smaller back then,” she thought. But despite the inferior size of her younger self, it was clear at first glance that 17-year-old Michelle had far more spirit and confidence. Her eyes were bright, her vibrant smile flashed pearly-white teeth, and her body radiated a warm glow of defiant power. As the young girl flexed, Michelle could see every fiber with great detail, bulging with an uncommon determination. Sweat dripped down her sun-kissed skin, evidence of a great workout. When she was finished, she spoke to the camera and said, “Just remember, this is only the beginning! Gonna get even bigger tomorrow!” After hearing those words, she remembered her purpose. She was born to be a bodybuilder. She was born to be Ms. America. She was born to be the greatest of all time.

Armed with renewed resolve, she hit the gym every day with an intensity nobody could match. Instead of three hours, it was five. Instead of cool-down, it was more sets. Those who frequented her gym quickly learned to stay out of her way. At the end of every workout, she would check her progress, and every time she would be dissatisfied. “Bigger! I have to be bigger!” she thought to herself. And bigger she would grow.

Last night was especially intense. After she finished packing, she left for the gym at 7 p.m., and did not return until midnight. After a quick shower, she pulled out her handy-dandy tape measure, and jotted down some numbers.

Biceps: 69.5”
Chest: 136”
Lats: 98”
Waist: 43”
Thighs: 70”
Calves: 39”

Despite these impressive summer gains, she was still left with a measure of uncertainty. She wasn’t in the little leagues anymore. She was on her way to go toe-to-toe with peers that will eventually compete with her on the national stage. The biggest girls in the country, and Heather was prime among them. She had been holding onto the hope that perhaps that teen titan’s growth spurt was temporary; an insane pump that would subside. But Michelle hadn’t laid eyes on her since the cruise. She even scoured the internet, WebSnap included, for recent pictures of her red-headed rival. All she could come up with were old competition photos.

No matter. She was determined to best her, either today, tomorrow, or years from now. “One way or another, I’m going to put that bitch in her place,” she thought.

After grabbing the remaining boxes, Michelle loaded them into the trunk and slammed it shut. A wave of nostalgia washed over her as she took one final look at the prototypical, one-story, upper middle class suburban dwelling that she called home. She was about to leave it all behind and become her own woman.

“Ready?” Sharon asked as she opened the car door.

“Yes, mom.”

“Maybe I should have let you stare at it longer. Then you’d never want to leave!”

“But then I’ll never go pro, and I’ll end up homeless.”

“Yeah, and we both know you wouldn’t last a day in the streets by yourself.”

Michelle stepped into the passenger seat, and the pair took off for the National College of Bodybuilding. They rode for several hours through the rolling hills and evergreen countryside. There wasn’t much in the way of civilization, but the miles of natural beauty separating her hometown and the hustle-and-bustle of the big city were comforting. But the repetitive scenery got boring after a while, and Michelle started to let her mind wander. She even began musing at the thought of taking down Heather in a high-profile competition. Then, she fell asleep, finally feeling the effects of yesterday’s late workout.

Not long into her nap, the strong hand of her mother shook her awake. “Honey, we’re here!”

Michelle opened her eyes to see themselves parked outside what looked to be the on-campus dorm. “Jeez mom, did you break the sound barrier?”

“What, aren’t you excited to finally be independent?”

“Of course I am!” Michelle stepped out of the car, popped open the trunk to grab some boxes, and walked with her mother towards the entrance. The campus itself was expansive and beautiful, but oddly enough, seemingly empty. They entered the building to find an unmanned reception desk, with a single piece of paper taped to the counter. Confused by the lack of service, Michelle lifted up the paper to find a single name on it: hers. Next to it was the number “206 B”.

“Hmm, I guess I’m upstairs then!” Her heavy footsteps rocked the tiled staircase as she made her way up to the second floor. As she walked down the hallway towards her room, she was beginning to feel uneasy. It was a little too empty and quiet for a college move-in day. Was she too early?

When she made it to the door marked “206”, she realized that she had forgotten something. “Uhh, I don’t have any keys…”

“What?” her mom gave her a confused look.

“I never picked up my keys! How am I supposed to get inside? Dangit, where did that receptionist go…”

“Ugh, Michelle, how can I trust you to take care of yourself if you can’t even keep track of the simple things?”

“I’m sorry mom, I’m just getting ahead of myself.”

Sharon shook her head. “Try knocking. Maybe your roommate is already inside.”

Michelle knocked three times, and waited…

Nothing.

She knocked again…

Still nothing.

Growing impatient, she grabbed the handle and tried to open it. To her surprise, the door swung open without any resistance. She entered, finding herself in an empty, unfurnished living room.

“Hello?” Michelle looked to her left to see the “A” bedroom, its door closed and the space underneath dark. It didn’t look as if anyone else had moved in yet. She placed the box that she had been carrying onto the floor and walked over to the door designated “B”. As she opened it, she was met by a blinding light and a sudden gust of moist, warm air. Her hands shielded her eyes from the brightness as it slowly began to fade. When she regained her vision, she realized that she wasn’t alone.

In front of her stood a large woman. Very large. She was at least several sizes bigger than Michelle in every dimension. Her back was absolutely plastered with rippling muscles, and her traps rode so high that it was hard to even see the top of her head. The stranger’s thighs looked like they could easily crush an ancient oak’s trunk in a matter of seconds. But most disconcerting was the fact that she was utterly naked. There was not a bikini strap or thong to be seen. Nothing but acres of beautifully defined and powerfully constructed female flesh.

Michelle regained her composure, and cleared her throat. “Excuse me, can I help you?”

The mystery woman was stoic and silent.

“Hey, if you want this room instead, it’s fine by me,” she spoke nervously, perturbed by the oddity of the situation. As she slowly backed her way out, the woman suddenly turned around. As Michelle looked back up, her body went cold, and a single, overwhelming shiver rolled up her spine.

“H-Heather??”

“Hello Michelle. Long time no see, huh?”

There was no doubt it was her. That fiery red hair and exquisitely gorgeous facial features were unmistakable. And to Michelle’s horror and disbelief, she was as big as, if not bigger, than when they last met.

“Did you miss me?” The mighty muscle mammoth produced a monumental most-muscular pose that shook the floorboards and rocked her audience to the bone. Her head was quickly consumed by the onslaught of back, shoulder, and chest muscles. She looked more like a pro-bodybuilder than a 17-year-old upstart. The stunning display left Michelle gobsmacked. She didn’t know what to say or do. She was stifled by the same inaction that held her hostage during that night on the cruise ship.

After relaxing back to a less cartoonish size, Heather flashed that trademark, cocky-as-hell smile. “Nothing to say? I know how to change that.” The teen muscle queen snapped her fingers, and out from her enormous shadow stepped forward another familiar figure.

“Dan?! What…what the hell are you doing here?”

Dan’s well-built body was naked as well, his giant manhood swinging freely between his legs.

“That’s right, baby. Your ex-boyfriend has been my little slave for the past few months. And he’s loving it, right?” Heather turned towards the naked man to find him nodding profusely.

“Get away from him, you fucking CUNT!” As her blood boiled, she clenched her fists and prepared to lunge. But something stopped her. Instead of flying forward, her feet were firmly planted to the ground. Her arms were stuck in place. Except for her head, her entire body was somehow paralyzed.

Heather teased her helpless prey. “Aww, and here I thought you would finally muster up the balls to do something about it…what a shame!”

As Michelle struggled internally, the red-headed dominatrix slowly stepped behind Dan, and placed both of her hands on his broad shoulders. “You wanna know what we’ve been doing, don’t you? I bet you’ve been thinking about us nonstop! Well let me tell you this…I’ve literally been fucking his brains out. Every. Single. Day. Six, maybe seven hours a night of nonstop, mind-blowing sex with a muscle goddess.” She moved a hand under his chin, and firmly grasped his jaw and cheeks. “Now, he’s nothing but a broken man ready to do my every bidding.”

“Fuck you!” Michelle screeched, unable to lash out physically.

“Fuck me? Why, that sounds like a great idea, doesn’t it Daniel?” The marionette man stared at his master with vacant eyes and started nodding once again. Reflexively, his member started to engorge with blood.

“Mmmm, looks like he agrees!”

Heather stepped to the side and turned Dan to face her so that Michelle would get a good view. “NO! Dan! Get away from her!”

Smiling in triumph, she quipped, “Don’t complain. You’re getting a front-row seat to the hottest show on Earth!” Turning back towards the fully-erect stud, she flashed the “come-hither” gesture and said, “You know what to do…”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Dan’s foot-long cock penetrated his master’s eager pussy, spreading apart her beautifully plump labial folds along the way.

“Oh-ooooh!” The muscle girl flung her head back in ecstasy as Dan’s girth grinded against her clitoris. Within seconds, the teens were at it like wild animals, abandoning any sense of foreplay or elegance. They made smoldering-hot love to the soundtrack of Michelle’s screams of distress.

“STOP! STOP!!!” Michelle shut her eyes and started to cry. “Stop! Please! Just…stop…” Her head was starting to feel heavy as the room around her faded to white. All of a sudden, she could hear another voice calling out to her.

“Michelle…”

And again.

“Michelle…!”

Her body started to shake as if an extracorporeal force were pulling her out of this hellish dimension. A few seconds later, she finally came to. Startled, she took in a huge gulp of air, and opened her eyes to find herself still sat in the seat of her mother’s car.

“Michelle! Wake up honey, you’re having a nightmare!”

Her breathing was quick and shallow, tiny beads of sweat dotted her forehead. She turned her tear-streaked face towards her mother, still unsure if this was reality. “What…what happened?”

“You fell asleep for half an hour, and then you just started yelling ‘stop’ over and over again. Are you alright?”

Michelle caught her breath and started wiping away her tears. “Yes…yes, I’m fine.”

“God, you scared the living hell out of me!” Mom grabbed some tissues from the back seat and handed them over to her daughter. “Here. You really should have gotten more sleep last night.”

“I know mom, I’m sorry. It was just a bad dream.”

“Do you…wanna talk about it?”

“No, it’s fine,” she replied as she wiped her eyes. “Really. I’m okay.”

As per usual, Sharon wasn’t convinced by her daughter’s answer. But what was she to do? “Well, at least we’re getting close. Maybe another twenty minutes and we’ll be there.”

For the remainder of the trip, Michelle stared blankly at the moving landscape. It’s been nearly half a year since the incident, and despite overcoming many of her demons, it seemed as though one still remained. This was the first time in months that she had dreamt about Heather. Though this nightmare was not as graphic as those in the past, it somehow felt more visceral, more real. She wondered what it could mean.

Before she could cast an additional thought, the evergreen forest gave way to the tender hues and quiet majesty of the city outskirts. The magnificent sight of the College grew in size as they drove closer and closer. Then, they arrived.

“My gosh, it’s beautiful!” Sharon exclaimed. The National College of Bodybuilding was recently voted 3rd on a list of the country’s most beautiful campuses. Replete with post-modern architecture and artistically-crafted landscaping, the school was a far cry from the cramped brick-and-mortar facilities of its nearby sister school, Norman University. Norman was an old, traditional institution, one that was as selective for academic brilliance as NCB was for muscle mass. It is where the young bodybuilders go to attend most of their academic classes. After all, every bodybuilder will need a career after their years on the stage come to a close.

The Williams’ pulled into the parking garage, and set about the moving-in process. Michelle was wide-eyed and elated to finally take that first breath of college air. Several other freshman were moving their stuff as well, and she took careful note of their size. “Looks like the competition will be fierce,” she told her mom.

“Them?” she asked, pointing to a couple of students. “Psh, they’ve got nothing on my daughter!”

“Shh, don’t say it so loud! These girls are way bigger than the ones in high school!”

“How many times do I have to remind you that I took the stage too? I know exactly how to size up the competition!”

After just a brief walk, she was outside the underclassman dorm. The campus was not particularly big. While there were a number of large facilities, mostly dedicated to either athletics or research, scattered about the well-groomed plot of land, it was still a school for only around two hundred girls. Half of those girls were, however, required to stay on campus, contributing to the dorm’s impressive size and amenities. Michelle stopped for a moment to take it all in. Although she didn’t come from poverty, the dorm, at least from the outside, made most other college apartments look like motels on the side of an abandoned highway.

Michelle carried her luggage, picked up her keys from the receptionist, and walked upstairs to the door marked “206”. Still unsettled by her recent nightmare, she opened the door cautiously. This time, she was greeted with an impressive living space, complete with hard-wood flooring and faux-marble countertops. The kitchen was spacious and equipped with a full array of stainless steel appliances. Two bedrooms sat on opposite sides of the apartment, sandwiching a large, well-furnished living room.

“How the hell do they expect you girls to go to the gym if your “college dorm” looks like a luxury condo?”

“But isn’t it amazing, Mom? Gosh, even the TV is HUGE!”

“It better be. I’m paying a fortune for-“

“Hello?” a musical voice called from one of the bedrooms.

Both women whipped their heads around to find an Asian girl peering around the corner of the opposing bedroom door, looking at them quizzically.

“Hi there!” Michelle dropped her belongings and went to greet who she assumed was her new roommate.

The young girl’s face lit up with excitement. “Oh, you’re my roommate!” She briskly walked over and gently shook Michelle’s hand. Her skin was lusciously soft to the touch. “It’s so nice to meet you!”

She sported short, jet black and silky smooth hair that was cut just a couple inches below her jawline. It perfectly framed her dark brown eyes and adorably pretty face. Her complexion was on the fairer side, her skin appearing smooth like butter. She was a couple inches shorter than Michelle, but struggled to hide what must have been a very impressive body underneath a conservative outfit consisting of a high-necked long-sleeve shirt and jeans.

“I’m Michelle, and this is my mom!” Sharon smiled and waved.

“My name is Sara! Oh, and I already took pictures of everything so they can’t make us pay for damages already present.”

Sharon nudged her daughter gently. “I’m glad to see that at least one of you has a sense of responsibility.”

“Thank you! I get it from my mom.”

Sharon grinned at Michelle, who was rolling her eyes, as she asked rhetorically, “Is that so?”

“Do you two need any help unpacking?”

Michelle appreciated the gesture, but declined. “Thanks, but I think we have it covered!”

“Please, I insist! It will be easier with three people!”

Michelle jokingly replied, “Are you calling us weak?”

A look of social anxiety mixed with sheer terror warped her roommate’s face. Sara’s voice moved up an octave as her words-per-minute doubled. “Uh, no, no, no! Of course not! I would never say that! I’m so sorry! All I meant was-“

“I’m just joking! We would love the help!”

Her face returned to its resting state of playfully smiley. “Oh, thank goodness… I thought I was about to make enemies on the first day!” She slipped on a cute pair of Hello Puppy flip-flops, and the trio headed towards the garage to retrieve the rest of the items. As they walked and talked, Michelle got the sense that the two of them would make for great friends. Sara had one of the sweetest, and most adorable personalities she had ever seen. Her tone was always upbeat and positive, but completely genuine.

“How long did it take for you to get here?” Sara asked.

“About, two, three hours. Right mom?”

“Yeah, about that.”

“Wow, so you live pretty close to the school then.”

“Kind of, but I still have to pay out-of-state tuition.”

“That’s terrible! I have to as well, being from the West coast and all.”

“Oh my gosh, you are sooo lucky! The West coast is absolutely beautiful!”

“Yeah, it really is! When I first came to America, I didn’t think I would like it, but…I was super sad leaving it behind to fly here.”

“Where are you from originally?”

“South Korea. My parents moved to the States when I was ten years old.”

“That’s so cool! I can’t wait to travel abroad when I’m older.”

“Me neither!”

As they continued to chat, Michelle couldn’t help but try and get a read on her new roommate’s physical capabilities. Excluding Heather, she was the first girl she had met that would be in her class. A few quick glances revealed more than her modest outfit was designed to. It was clear by the diameter of her arms and chest that she was just a bit smaller than herself. But the legs were a different story. The jeans were stretched so tight that they more closely resembled a thin coat of paint than anything else. The simple act of walking caused her quadriceps to explode outwards, pushing the denim one step closer to the edge with each step. It was as if the individual fibers were clawing away at the fabric in an effort to break free of their muscular prison.

When they made it to the car, each woman grabbed an armful of bags and boxes, and returned to the living room to drop them off. With Sara’s assistance, it took only a single trip to get things done.

“Thanks for your help, Sara!” Sharon gave her a quick hug.

“It was my pleasure!”

“Well Michelle, I think it’s time for me to go.”

“Alright mom, I’ll walk you back to the car.”

“No, it’s fine. Come here…” her mom squeaked, teary-eyed.

“Didn’t you say you wouldn’t cry?” Michelle leaned in for a hug, a decision she instantly regretted. Sharon’s arms were crushing her ribcage; her mother’s affection was literally smothering.

“Ow! Mom, relax!” Michelle pulled back in pain. “Jeez mom, have you been working out?”

“Uh, no…I’m just really going to miss you!” *sniff* “I wish you could just be home-schooled.” Her voice was starting to crack.

“Are you sure you want me to do this whole bodybuilding thing?”

Sharon pulled a tissue out to wipe her eyes. “Of course! How else are you going to pay for my retirement mansion in Switzerland?”

“Har-har, Mom. That’ll be my mansion.”

“Yeah? Well, we’ll see once you get that tuition bill!”

Michelle smiled back. “I love you, mom.”

“I love you too. And don’t worry, I’ll send plenty of care packages!” Sharon opened the door and waved her final goodbye as she walked out.

Michelle sighed. “Well, that was embarrassing.”

Sara raised her eyebrows, “Hey, at least your mom gives you hugs. The last thing my parents said to me was ‘don’t forget to pick up your baggage.’”

“I’m sure they mean well.”

“They do. Anyway, I wanted to go to the gym. Do you want to join me?”

“Sure! I really want to see what kind of cool equipment they have.”

“Great!” she clapped her hands in excitement. “Let’s get dressed and go!”
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2017, 11:09:47 pm »
I loved this new chapter, I liked the nightmare scene, Heather being even bigger a few months after she sexually and muscularly humiliated Michelle was great to picture, maybe it's not too far off reality, I also liked when Sara hugged Michelle and Michelle was in actual pain, knowing how powerful she is, for Sara to be that strong is pretty cool, I wonder if Michelle is wondering just how strong her mom might be? I wonder how strong she actually is? I hope we find out in the future! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2017, 11:45:41 pm »
Chapter 7: Roommates, Part 2

Michelle threw on a revealing, pink sports bra that showed off her best assets, accompanied by an equally suggestive pair of extra-short, short shorts. Her roommate on the other hand chose a less risqué approach, leaving her room with long grey sweatpants and a much more skin-saving bra. This was the first time Michelle got a good look at her body as a whole, and unsurprisingly, it was pretty damn good. Her exposed arms and midsection were the definition of definition, their massive size enhanced by her shorter stature. But most impressive was her lower body. Even in their cold, relaxed state, her thighs and calves bulged with intimidating girth. With every step she took, the flexion and extension of the individual muscles was evident through the strained material of her sweats.

The two teenage muscle girls left the dormitory and crossed the lawn as they made their way towards the Monroe Athletics Center. Its namesake was thanks in large part to a generous, multi-million dollar donation from the NCB alumnus and current Ms. World, Amy Monroe. Having only recently opened last year, the revolutionary mega-gym furthered the school’s already sky-high prestige. The three-story super-structure dominated both the headlines and the landscape of the college grounds. Sara ogled at its flashy exterior as they drew closer. It represented every cliché of modern architectural flair: asymmetric, top-heavy, and covered in glass panes. Despite the pretentiousness of the exterior, there was no doubt that this was the most state-of-the-art training facility in the entire world. In fact, elite athletes from across the country, including members of the US Olympic Team spend time working with the best equipment science can produce. Oddly enough though, some sources have reported that athlete productivity would actually drop while at the facility.

Nevertheless, it was a hotbed of activity. The training center housed an indoor track, racquetball rooms, basketball courts, and even a gymnastics area. At the centerpiece of it all was the weight-lifting floor. In keeping with its themes of modernism and advanced technology, the equipment itself was unconventional, to say the least. In fact, there was not a single free-weight or plate stack to be seen anywhere. Instead, the floor was stuffed with hundreds of machines, with at least one for every possible exercise, each reliant only on powerful, yet precise, electromagnets. Though expensive, this technology was ultimately born out of necessity. Having enough free weights to satisfy the needs of hundreds of ultra-muscular women would have been logistically impossible.

When the girls finished admiring the majesty of its structure, they opened the front doors to the familiar sound of clanking metal and white-noise TV. There were a couple dozen or so girls in there already, but the size of the facility ensured that there was plenty of equipment for everyone.

A giddy schoolgirl, Sara exclaimed “this place is HUGE! And wow, so are they…” Her voice trailed as she looked at a few of the girls in the distance. She was right, they were huge. Judging by their size, they must have been upperclassman.

Michelle pointed to a massive blond pumping what must have been several tons of force on a barbell, “that, is what we’re here for. We’ll be like them someday.”

“Gee, I hope so… My biceps aren’t even close to hers yet!” she said, before lifting her left arm up for a flex. Delicious mounds of beef and sinew erupted from underneath her supple skin, forming a prodigious bicep right before Michelle’s eyes. She hadn’t even started her workout yet, and still her bicep nearly rose higher than her own head. She had nothing to be ashamed of.

“Sara, I know dozens of girls that would kill to have arms like yours.”

“You really think so?” she asked, with her massive cannonball arm still flexed.

“I know so. Now let’s let our lifting do the talking, okay?”

The girls left their phones at the reception area, stuffed their belongings in the locker room, and performed a few minutes of pre-workout stretches and warm-ups before beginning their upper body routines.

Sara stepped onto a lifting pad, and grabbed a long metal bar from the nearby rack. Then, she punched in the number “2000” into the electronic pedestal and readied herself. As the machine counted down from “5”, she grasped the bar firmly with both hands and held her forearms parallel to the ground. Then, the subtle of hum of electromagnets accompanied a sharp rise in the weight of the metal bar. Still unfamiliar with the equipment, her torso lurched forward and her arms exploded with life as they tried to overcome the one ton weight. However, she managed to stabilize herself quickly, and cranked out 20 barbell curls without breaking a sweat. When she was finished, she tapped the button on the bar with her thumb, causing the machine to fall silent.

With little respite, she upped the setting to 3400 lbs., and began pumping approximately six times her own bodyweight with perfect form and clockwork pace. The insane mass of flesh on her arms pulsed with even greater power. Veins ran like rivers, twisting and turning down those mountainous expanses called biceps. All the while, her eyes never broke away from her own reflection in the mirror. She was in the zone.

A dozen reps later, she again cranked up the setting. Now at 3900 lbs., Sara was about to lift a fully-loaded sedan for reps. Again, with her gaze locked on the muscular beauty queen before her, she continued to defy gravity (or rather, electromagnetism). Her pace had dulled somewhat from her previous set, but her cadence did not break. Every time the bar climbed to its apex, the vasculature of her arms seemed to enhance. The superficial veins and well-demarcated muscle fibers of her colossal forearms and biceps danced underneath her skin. Each additional rep injected increasing amounts delicious girl-beef into her gorilla arms. Near the end of the set, soft grunts betrayed the concentration and effort it took to lift that weight.

But somehow, she kept on going. To Michelle’s disbelief, Sara dialed the number up to 4200 lbs. She looked down at her own machine’s reading of “4000” in muted disappointment. She was about to quit after this set. But after seeing what her roommate was capable of, she couldn’t just let herself be outclassed, especially on the very first day. Matching her counterpart’s weight setting, the two muscle girls continued this unspoken competition, beginning their sets simultaneously.

At first, the brunette beauty barely managed keep the bar from tumbling to the ground: had she bitten off more than she could chew? Across the way, that cute “little” Asian girl slowly brought the incredible weight to her chest. Her deadly gaze remained focused. Another rep followed with the same, slow pace. She began to grit her teeth as her garishly proportioned arms slowly began to realize their limits. But she would not quit. For a third time, the bar went up. Her normally adorable face contorted from the titanic force needed to lift over two tons of weight. Soft grunts became loud. Sweat escaped every pore on her forehead and dripped off her chin. Her arms were so jacked-up, she could no longer lift the bar past 90 degrees. The peak of those mega-muscled mountains extended beyond her clenched fists, threatening to jump off of her arms altogether. Finally, after six grueling reps, she could take no more, and shut the machine off.

Twenty seconds after Sara had finished her set, Michelle finished, just barely, her own six reps. Vicious clusters of thick, engorged veins entangled the length of her upper limbs as they tried to douse the incredible fire raging within her forearms and biceps. They ached and burned without remission. If the inverse of the phrase “no pain, no gain” were to be taken literally, then her arms should have doubled in size.

Nearby, Sara had already moved on to her next exercise, and her intensity did not falter. The Asian muscle vixen continued her all-out assault on the helpless gym equipment. When they first, she seemed like such an adorably innocent little girl. But in the gym, that little girl morphed into a complete she-beast. Michelle hadn’t seen anyone attack weights with such fury and grit since her beef with Heather, and probably more so than she ever did. Rep after rep, set after set, Michelle’s body was getting hammered just trying to ride her roommate’s wake. Every new exercise left her increasingly defeated. In terms of size, the ball was in her court. But when it came to strength and endurance, she could barely keep up. Then, after several hours’ worth of nonstop lifting, it was time for the bench press.

Despite her obvious advantage in the pec department, Michelle knew not to underestimate her shorter rival. After all, she had been showing her up in just about every exercise so far. But this time, Michelle decided to set the tone from the get-go. She set the bench at 5500 lbs. as a warm up, and began pumping away. Sara quickly followed suit.

Rep after rep, their pecs engorged with blood and muscle, expanding with frightening speed. In spite of the conservative nature of Sara’s workout bra, her huge meat mammaries stuck out like a sore thumb. The tight fabric was stretched so thin that it started to look like no more than an additional layer of epidermis rather than a sensible piece of clothing. Both girls were starting to have trouble bringing the bar to its apex as the ultra-pumped muscles of their arms and chests pressed against each other.

By the fourth set, the weight had been upped to exactly five tons. In spite of her smaller pectorals, this Korean muscle machine was somehow keeping pace with the busty brunette. Neither of the two girls could see past their own overwhelming shoulders and pecs to check the other’s progress. Only the whirring of magnets and grunts of effort let each know that the other had not yet given up. Eventually, by the 9th rep, Sara let out a huge sigh and released the bars. Michelle was relieved as she put up her 10th, and final rep. At last, she had bested the beast.

Exhausted, Michelle asked, “Ready to call it a day?”

Sara laughed, “You’re so silly! We haven’t even worked our legs yet!”

“What the hell,” Michelle thought. “How does she still have so much pep and energy?” Unwilling to look weak, she bit the bullet and settled in for the long haul.

With only a moment’s rest, Sara stretched out her meaty legs and grabbed herself another metal bar. After punching “4000” into the pedestal, she positioned the bar on the muscle-stuffed pumpkins she called shoulders and grasped the ends firmly. She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath, preparing herself for her favorite exercise: squats.

Unfortunately, the initial setting of two tons proved to be no match, as her hydraulic presses rapidly crushed 20 reps. Already cartoonish in girth, her incredible thighs pulsed with unfathomable power after each squat. Thoroughly soaked sweatpants clung for dear life, revealing separations as deep as valleys, and muscles as tall as mountains. Each and every muscle group, along with their constituent fibers and striations, danced erotically with each press. Glutes the size of basketballs cycled between condensation and expansion, threatening to explode out of the strained material.

Now it was time for a real challenge. Sara punched in “5200”; she was about to squat nearly ten times her bodyweight. Then, with little fanfare, she initiated the exercise with robotic efficiency. Michelle gasped at the ease at which she began her seemingly impossible task. But despite her nonchalant attitude, inside, she was screaming. Sweat continued its torrential downpour, her eyes struggling to maintain their gaze on the gym demon’s reflection. Her thunder thighs jolted with newfound strength and musculature. Inexplicably large cords of bullish sinew seemed to leap from her skin. Each slow rep seemed to inject more and more meat and blood onto the already overstuffed leg. Every muscle fiber exploded outwards; each tried to overtake its neighbor in a futile bid to escape the churning volcano underneath. By her 5th rep, every inch of space between her pubis and her patellas was swallowed up by tangles of diamond-hard muscle and veins several inches in width.

Michelle watched in awe as the overstretched fabric of her sweatpants hugged and accentuated every crevice, every little detail of her X-rated curves, from her explosive, cannonball glutes, down to her adamantium calves. They were without doubt the most powerful, most massive, and most ripped legs she had ever seen up close. Except for Heather’s, of course.

As Sara cranked out the last few reps of her mind-boggling set, muscle continued to pile on top of muscle. It was only by some divine miracle that her pants survived. When she rose from her final rep, her legs were absolutely breathtaking. Her deeply striated and veiny calves exploded with power, threatening to jump out of her skin. It was as if her lower leg had been stuffed with a pair of heavy, dense medicine balls. Moving up, massive slabs of meat hung over her knees, overshadowing them by over a full foot laterally. Her quads and hamstrings bloomed upwards and outwards to nearly six feet in circumference, before converging on her wide, womanly hips. But the pièce de résistance was her glorious, glorious behind. Her glutes resembled marble boulders that had been chiseled deep with innumerable striations. Tortured muscle fibers writhed just beneath her over-stretched skin. In other words, her ass was so fat, you could see it from the front.
Meanwhile, Michelle’s squats didn’t go quite as well. While she was able to keep up with Sara’s first few sets, she only managed to put up five meek reps at 5200 lbs. Before today, she thought her grueling summer workouts would have been enough to prepare her. Clearly, she was wrong. As the hours went by, the two girls went through just about every weighted lower-body exercise in the book, from calf-raises to deadlifts. While Sara continued to work with seemingly limitless energy, Michelle quickly began to fade. Then, after five intense hours in the gym, the torture was finally over.

Michelle’s body had been pumped up beyond belief with muscles that looked like they could crush tungsten-carbide. On the inside, however, she felt like warm pudding. Sara marched briskly over to the locker room, while her partner dragged her jello legs in sluggish pursuit.

“Not a bad workout, huh?” Sara asked.

Michelle, still panting, replied, “Yeah…I’ll say.” As they entered the room, she noticed there was an array of full-length mirrors scattered throughout. She decided to muster what few drops of energy she had left in the tank to get in a few flexes. And despite the obvious pain, she had to admit, it was a damn good workout. Her red-hot muscles were fully engorged; vasculature exploded out of her skin, struggling to keep her swollen muscles oxygenated. Even the expandable, space-age material of her revealing sports-bra was starting to tear.

Sara watched with unfeigned astonishment. “Holy crap, your body is amazing,” she exclaimed. “Gosh, those pectorals…”

“Oh, shut up. You kicked my ass today.”

“What’re you talking about? I was trying to keep up with you!”

“Please…stop being polite.”

“No, I’m being serious! Ugh, I wish I had started earlier. Maybe then I’d be at least above average,” Sara continued, sounding deflated.

“What do you mean, ‘started earlier?’”

“I mean, I wish I started lifting when I was younger.”

“Wait, when did you start bodybuilding? I mean, like lifting seriously.”

“Oh, I think it was during sophomore year of high school, so…two-and-a-half years ago?”

“What?!”

Sara recoiled as if she had done something wrong. “What?”

“Two-and-a-half years?”

“Um…yes! Well, really two years and five months.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“What did I do?”

“No, nothing. I’m sorry, this is just insane.”

“Are you calling me crazy?”

“No, no, Sara, I’m not saying you are insane. But if you’ve really only been lifting for that long, then your genetics are fucking insane.”

“Well, I did do gymnastics when I was younger. My mom always wanted me to be an Olympic gymnast, just like she was. But then I tore my right ACL, PCL, and MCL all at once during a routine, so I took up bodybuilding instead. So…I guess I was already in okay shape before I started.”

“Gymnastics or not, I don’t think you understand how amazing that is. You know every other girl in this school has been lifting since like, nine or ten years old right? And no, that’s not an exaggeration.”

“I know. I wish I had started when I was that young. Then I might actually have a shot at winning something.”

“A shot? Girl, you’ve built the body of a stud in just a couple years. You’re as big as I am, and it took you a quarter of the time. I repeat, your genetics are insane. Hell, who knows how big you’ll be once we graduate?” Michelle was wholly impressed and slightly envious at the same time. Sara had no reason to lie, and the truth would put her in a class of her own. Putting on hundreds of pounds of shredded muscle in such a short time was unheard of.

“You really mean it?” Sara blushed.

“Yes! I’ll prove it. Flex for me!”

“No, it’s fine. I believe you!”

“C’mon, just do a simple competition routine.”

“No, I can’t!”

“Why not?”

“Because…” Sara leaned in close and whispered, “I’ve…never competed before…”

Michelle was dumbfounded. “Uh…how is that possible?”

“Well, I just…having only been bodybuilding for a couple years, I just didn’t feel comfortable with…you know, getting on stage and all.”

Surely this was an anomaly. It was common knowledge that the College weighs competition experience heavily when deciding on which applicants to accept. How she managed to get in without any was beyond her understanding. “Okay, well…how about I teach the basic poses then?”

Sara gave her puppy dog eyes. “Nooo, it’s fine! I’ve seen lots of competition videos, so I know how to pose!”

Michelle crossed her arms, unconvinced. “Then show me. Give me a…front double biceps.”

With a defeated sigh, Sara stepped in front of the mirrors and flexed her mighty arms. Two bulging sacs of meat erupted from her humerus, peaking over the top of her head and pressing up against her ears. The veiny mountain of muscle left Michelle in awe for a second. But while it was clear that her muscles were trained to perfection, her posing was not.

“Those are some really great biceps, but that pose won’t get you far in a competition.”

Sara’s muscles and mood both deflated. “Aww, why not?”

“Here let me show you.” Michelle walked up behind and asked her to try again. She obeyed, repeating the double biceps pose.

“Okay, first of all, your forearms aren’t symmetrical. You’ve got one twisted too far back.” Michelle nudged her left forearm forward while subtly brushing her hands along her biceps. She wanted to feel for herself just how hard she was. And boy, she was hard.

“Also, your legs are too straight. Try taking a wider stance…yes, that’s it. Now bend slightly at the knees, and shift your right foot out laterally.” Sara followed the instructions to a “T”.

“There ya go!” Michelle pointed at the Korean beauty queen’s reflection, “That, is a winner right there.”

With her experienced roommate’s guidance, Sara continued to flex her incredible upper body with the same indomitable determination she had in her workouts. That mousy, cute Asian girl was gone, consumed by monstrous muscles and angry-looking veins. Her muscularity was made even more ludicrous by her shorter stature. Despite needing to lean forward in order to see over the granite slabs of muscle that made up her pecs, what she saw in the mirror disappointed her. “Darn it, I’m still so small…”

“Small?! You’re not small! Flex your quads for me.”

“Which one?”

Michelle placed a hand on Sara’s booming right thigh and gently moved it downwards, tracing the massive rectus femoris as it traveled from origin to insertion. Though it was covered in the fabric of her sweats, that relaxed thigh was every bit as hard and ripped as her own, perhaps even more so. “This one…”

Sara blushed, surprised by the electrifying feel of her mentor’s strong hand stroking the nerve endings beneath the taught skin. Her breathing deepened as she responded with a shaky, “O-okay…” Then, she displaced her right leg forward and expanded her already ludicrously jacked quads. The sweatpants strained so much that they became partially see-through, revealing the raging sea of serpentine vasculature underneath. Michelle was flabbergasted; the power she felt bubbling below her hand was unreal. But she knew her protégé could do even more.

“You’re holding back aren’t you?”

Confused, Sara started to relax. “What?”

“No, keep flexing!” Her thigh abruptly reinflated. “I said think you can flex harder than that.”

“Um…no?”

“Yes you can! Don’t tell me these are the same legs that squatted a rhino’s worth of weight earlier!”

Sara winced as she tried to flex up muscles she didn’t have.

“Harder!” Michelle wanted more. “I know you can do it!”

Her face went red as she started to strain. The intense workout that only finished twenty minutes ago had robbed her muscles of almost all of their ATP. Her legs were exhausted beyond a reasonable doubt, and the additional stress of flexing this hard was becoming painful. But the sound of Michelle’s encouragement, the feel of her hand as she slowly stroked her hypertrophic quadriceps, and the mounting pressure that her thigh adductors were placing on her vulva was starting to turn her on. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure the likes of which she had never felt before. This new sensation spurred her on. For a brief moment, she opened her eyes and sucked in a huge breath of air. Then, she clenched her teeth and gave her soul to the muscle goddesses above for one final push.

Michelle’s pupils dilated as the quivering mass of muscle started to march forward. The sweatpants finally started to tear, their integrity compromised by the uncontainable power beneath. The sweet sound of ripping fabric filled the air as holes began appearing and expanding. But even that wasn’t enough. The girth of Sara’s thigh was so mind-boggling that the upper portion of her sweats exploded off, revealing both a gargantuan mass of muscle, as well as a sneak peek at her sexy, pink lace panties. Michelle gasped with shock and arousal at the unbelievable sight.

But the black-haired beauty wasn’t done. She held her ungodly flex for another twenty seconds, failing to realize that her right thigh was completely bare, and that her unmentionables were on display for all to see. She was lost in the invigorating power induced by flexing to her absolute max. Michelle regained control of her senses for a moment, and quickly snatched the nearest tape measure. With Sara still stuck in her trance, she took the opportunity to wrap the plastic strip around the glorious leg.

“7…74 inches!”

That number brought Sara back to reality, as she opened her eyes and relaxed her flex. “Really? Oh…that’s…good!” As she looked down at her thigh, she finally noticed that something was missing.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry!” She stumbled trying to cross her legs in an effort to conceal her underwear, a task made impossible by their inhuman diameter. Instead, she tried to cover herself up with her hands.

“No, don’t apologize! You’re…you’re amazing, I mean honestly…you’ve got to have the best legs in our class.”

“Th-thanks, that means a lot.” Sara smiled to herself and quickly turned away. Her pale face was flush with excitement and embarrassment. “I gotta go change…” she said, out of breath, before rushing to her locker.
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 03:01:49 am »
Another great chapter, just incredible stuff going on here with Sara revealing herself to be an absolute beast in the weightroom and also revealing the fact that she hadn't been training for that long, only 2 and a half years compared to Michelle who had been training since she was a preteen girl. In those 2 and a half years, she had built those muscles up to be the equal of Michelle's and who knows, perhaps she can equal or surpass those of Heather. I hope she does, while continuing to be a sweet, shy girl, because that is really the part that really sticks out, how she is completely unsure of herself while having a body that shames most of her peers. And I hope she and Michelle remain friends and perhaps that relationship grows beyond friendship. Just a lovely chapter, I can't wait for more! k+!

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 06:33:35 am »
Wow this story is just so much fun to read! Great job! And I'm looking forward to more!

Offline exxxtasy69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2017, 01:48:36 am »
This is a great story plus, I really like Sharon after finding out that she's still got it!!   :rock:

Offline traylo3001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 02:43:15 am »
Great story! I'm loving it! Always like it when a girl is still shy regardless of massive size. Looking forward to more chapters
 :bravo:

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 07:14:57 pm »
Can't wait for the next chapter of this! Great job so far.

Offline monstarmaster

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2017, 07:36:40 pm »
I hope this great story will be continued soon. An I hope that Heather will meet Sara one day!

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 10:52:40 pm »
Apologies for the long absence. I'll do my best to make future updates a little more regular. Anyway, here is the next chapter. Plenty more to come soon! Enjoy!

Chapter 8: “Welcome”

“Smile!”

Sara swept her short black hair behind her dainty ears while Michelle put up a peace sign. The girls leaned in together and smiled for the camera.

*click*

“It’s perfect!” Michelle’s phone captured the image of two excited young girls ready to take on the world. Behind them was the school’s main auditorium, providing the backdrop. Right over their heads was the school’s crest: a lit torch with rays of light emitting radially from the flame, all encircled by the words “Wisdom through Strength” in Latin. Satisfied with the shot, she opened up her WebSnap app and uploaded the picture with the caption “Orientation day!” accompanied the hashtags: #NCB #musclegirls #roomies #getbig #getjacked #gonnabeyuge #winning #blessed #hashtag

Sara turned her head in curiosity, “What is that?”

“WebSnap!” she responded. Noticing her roommate’s continued look of confusion, she added, “I’m guessing you don’t use it?”

“I’ve never even heard of it.”

“Girl, you need to get yourself into the 21st century. WebSnap is super helpful for getting your name out there so you can get all sorts of opportunities.”

“Like what?”

“Like clothing and supplement endorsements, maybe even modeling. And it definitely builds your fanbase! See, look.” Michelle showed her the impressive 437k followers that she was carrying, and scrolled through some of her recent posts.

Sara grimaced at the suggestive nature of many of her pics. “I don’t think my parents would want me to use this. They told me that people can be really creepy online.”

“I mean, they definitely can be, but a lot of them are genuinely nice! Here, let me show you.” She pulled up a photo of herself in the bathroom, dressed in nothing but a towel. Her stacked pecs ballooned over the wrap, revealing her deep, muscle cleavage. The caption read, “Just finished a great workout! Looking pumped!” The first three comments were:

“I would disappoint you so hard.”

“H0ly fck, ur soooo hot!!1”

“send nudes plz”

Sara cocked her head back and raised an eyebrow. Michelle blushed, “Okay, I swear, it’s not always like that!”

“Well, it’s not just that. I just…don’t feel comfortable posting that kind of stuff for the public to see.”

“But you are going to be a bodybuilder right? That is literally all you do: pose in skimpy outfits for the public to see.”

“Yeah, but that’s different…”

“How?”

“Well, to me, bodybuilding is the art of sculpting one’s body towards a state of aesthetic perfection. The act of going onstage to be evaluated by professionals provides a crucial subjective component to the objective data of measurements and lifts. It is not for the entertainment of…perverts.”

“That is…a fair point. But…think about the endorsement deals! Everybody takes money from them sooner or later, so I think it’s nice to have a head start on these things before going pro.”

“Yes, but I would rather-“

*DING-DONG* The sound of the 10 a.m. bell echoed through the campus grounds.

“Oh shoot, we have to pick up our schedules before it’s too late!” The girls quickly rushed over to the academic office and navigated through the maze of hallways and corridors to the administrative suite. They had submitted their course preferences over a month ago, but ultimately, it was up to the school who would get what classes, and when. When they arrived, they presented their IDs to one of the assistants, and received back a pair of envelopes in return. They sat down on a nearby bench, and proceeded to open them up. As expected, inside each envelope was their first semester schedule. With a few quick glances, Michelle’s expression turned from anxiety to disappointment.

“Dammit.”

“What’s wrong?” Sara asked.

Michelle rested her head back on the wall, and sighed before responding, “I have to take physics at 7:00 in the morning. Monday. Wednesday. And Friday…”

“Aww, I’m sorry! Why do you need to take it?”

“For the pre-med requirement. It really isn’t that big a deal. It’s just that…I was hoping it wouldn’t be so early. Seriously, I don’t get what calculating how far Joe Schmoe can throw a ball has to do with curing disease.”

Sara shrugged her broad shoulders, “I’m sure you’ll do fine! What about your other classes?”

“Honestly, pretty good. I have Mechanics & Lifting at 9:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is the best time. A nice workout before lunch.”

“Wait, who is teaching that?”

“Dr. Warner.”

Sara’s face lit up. “Yay! I’m in the same class as you!”

“No way!” Michelle gave her friend a high-five. “We get to be training buddies!”

“Yeah! I also heard Warner is one of the best professors here!”

“Yeah, she’s like, a super tough grader though. But together, we’re gonna kill it!”

“Gosh, I hope so. Looking at our classmates…it will be a real challenge.”

“Sara, how many times do I have to tell you before you believe me? You’re every bit as strong and talented as anyone else here. We’ll both be fine, okay?”

Weakly, she smiled back, “Okay…” before looking back down at her schedule.

“You know, you haven’t told me what you want to do yet.”

Looking back up, “Well, I really want to go back to Korea and teach English when I’m done with bodybuilding. So, I’m majoring in Linguistics.”

“Wow…that’s actually really cool. Do you want to teach kids or adults?”

“I’m not sure yet. I haven’t really thought that far into it.”

“I don’t blame you. It’s crazy how they expect us to know what we want to do with our lives 10, 20 years from now. I barely know what I’m going to do tomorrow.”

Sara nodded in agreement, “I guess the good thing is that we will at least have a degree of some sort.”

“Good point.” Michelle placed the paper schedule into her handbag. “Ready to go?”

“Yup!”

The roommates exited the academic office and stepped onto the spacious, open courtyard. Dozens of large tables were set up around the perimeter, each with a posterboard representing a different student interest group, event, or social club. A few dozen freshman were scattered about, chatting with upperclassman, as well as with each other. The two girls took their time examining each one of the tables, looking for something interesting, until-

“Hey girls, congrats on getting in!” They turned to see an African-American girl towering over them. She was showing plenty of skin, wearing a white, low-cut tank-top and super short, acid-washed jeans. Hulking, ripped muscles were literally spilling out of her sexy outfit. On top of this, she could barely see over her own pecs, as she had both Michelle and Sara well beat for size.

A little surprised by the ambush, the girls replied in unison, “Thanks!”

“My name’s Kendra, and I’m a junior here at the university. I’m also the treasurer for Beta Alpha Epsilon. Have you heard of us before?”

Michelle replied, “Yeah, isn’t it the only sorority on campus?”

“That’s exactly right! Our chapter was established a few years after the school was founded, and we have remained a unique and integral part of the student body ever since.”

“How many members do you have?” Sara asked.

“Well, as we are the most elite and prestigious bodybuilding sorority in the country, we only accept a handful of students each year. Right now, with the graduating class gone, we have about 30 girls. That’s less than 20% of the student body!”

Michelle nodded at her roommate, “Wow, that’s pretty exclusive.”

“Exactly. And we aim to keep it that way. We pride ourselves on having built the ideal environment for aspiring young bodybuilders to socialize, make connections, and give back to the community. That’s why we only accept the best of the best. The girls here make friends and meet people they’ll work with for the rest of their lives. Many of the best bodybuilders in the world are members, including Amy Monroe! Having said that, would you two be interested in joining? I think you both have what it takes to get in!”

“Wow, really? Where do we sign up?” Michelle asked excitedly. But before Kendra could answer, Sara quietly objected, “I don’t know…”

“I know it sounds intimidating, but trust me…we are a fun and welcoming bunch! Most of the graduating sisters have said that being part of BAE was the best decision they ever made. What do you say?”

Michelle wrapped her hands “around” Sara’s meaty forearms and tugged gently. “C’mon Sara, we can do this together!”

With some hesitation, she reluctantly agreed, “…okay.”

“Great! There’s just one thing you’ll have to do before being considered. Something really, really tough…”

The two freshman looked bewildered. “Like what?”

Kendra smiled. “Party! Any freshmen who want to join are invited to the sorority house tomorrow evening for an awesome pool party! It’s actually the biggest party of the year! We’ll have plenty of drinks and activities, and many of the senior officers from Norman’s biggest frats and sororities will be there too. Think of it as a really fun interview!”

“Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing!” Michelle gently nudged her clearly unenthused roommate, who responded with a crooked, unconvincing smile. Sara cleared her throat, “Umm, yeah, can’t wait to go!”

“Glad to hear it! Oh, and take these,” Kendra handed each of the two girls a sealed envelope. “Just give them to the greeter when you gals arrive!”

“Awesome, thank you so much!” Michelle was elated.

“It was nice meeting you two! Good luck!”

As Kendra walked away, Michelle couldn’t help but notice just how titanic her legs were. With each step, thick cords of muscle seemed to materialize from nowhere, encasing her femur with a layer of beef thicker than any tank armor. And her righteous rump was no joke either. The tough denim was stretched so far that it dug deeply into every striation and crevice. How she managed to put that outfit on in the morning was a scientific mystery. “I can’t wait until I’m as big as her,” she thought to herself.

When the girls were finally done surveying the courtyard, they started to head home. As they walked, Michelle continued to stare at the BAE crest on the fine ivory paper with shameless amazement.

“Hey Michelle,” Sara poked her friend’s massive shoulder. “Are you still in there?”

“What?” she turned, finally snapping back to reality. “Oh, sorry. I’m just so excited!”

“Really?”

“Well yeah, of course! They are kind of a big deal.”

“Maybe, but…I’ve heard some awful things about this organization…”

Michelle raised an eyebrow and gave her an unconvinced look. “No way! A lot of the pros are former sisters. I doubt they’d do anything to throw dirt on their own good name.”

“Well, my brother’s girlfriend used to go to this school a couple years ago, and was actually a member of BAE. She told me that, when she was a sophomore, one of the sorority sisters sabotaged her at the end-of-the-year underclassman show.”

“What happened?”

“She said they slipped something into her body oil. Half an hour after putting it on, she went up to do her poses. Then, as soon as she stepped onstage, all of her skin turned bright red! When the crowd gasped, she realized what had happened, and started crying. She ran off the stage, and voluntarily transferred to another school the following week.”

“That’s…that is awful! But, how does she know that the sorority was responsible? Maybe it was an allergic reaction.”

“No, she used that same bottle a month ago for a different show, and she was fine. Also, she actually lived in the sorority house itself that year, and so the only people who had access to her competition stuff would be the other sisters.”

“Okay, but it could still just be a single, jealous rival acting alone. I mean, it’s obviously terrible that it happened, but it’s tough to blame the sorority as a whole for that.”

“Well, you are probably right about the jealousy part. I have seen photos of her the year of the incident, and she was clearly the biggest girl of the sophomore class. Maybe even as big as some of the juniors. But here is the really bad part: during the show itself, all of the upperclassman sisters were sitting together in the audience, and she swears that she saw some of them smiling and giggling when she got onstage!”

Michelle furrowed her eyebrows, starting to feel a little uneasy. “Okay…I dunno. Maybe she was just imagining that part? I know it’s easy to feel like everyone is laughing at you when you do something embarrassing, even when they are not.”

Sara stood by her claim. “But she swears by it. I have known her years, and she is not the type to make things up.”

“Look, all I’m saying is that we have to at least give this a chance. Shady or not, councilors and competitors have been telling me for years that acceptance into BAE gives you a straight shot into bodybuilding superstardom. And I know that’s something we both want.”

She conceded, “I know…I just…we need to be careful, okay?”

“Hey, don’t worry. We’ll just hide our stuff extra carefully!” Michelle smiled before turning around and continuing back towards the dorm.

Sara sighed, shook her head, and followed her lead.
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2017, 12:29:57 am »
Really great to see you back, this has been one of my favorite stories to read over the past couple of months, but the fact that it was left undone for months was a big pain, but thankfully, you're back with a great new chapter, and hopefully more will be to come. I liked what I saw here, hopefully the girls will get along with their sorority mates, and there won't be any big dustups like Sara's story about her brother's girlfriend. I guess a story without conflict isn't much of a story though, so we'll see. k+!

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2017, 10:42:55 am »
Chapter 9: “Sorority, Part 1”

It was Saturday evening, and the BAE party was about to begin. Both girls were busy getting ready for a once in a lifetime opportunity, one that most young bodybuilders could only dream of. They were determined to make the most of it.

“What should we wear?” Sara asked, rummaging through her drawers to find something appropriate.

Michelle had just put the final touches on her own outfit, and strolled over to Sara’s room to see what she had in mind. “It’s a pool party, silly! Bring a swimsuit!”

“I know! I mean, what should I wear over it?”

“Nothing!”

Sara gave her a puzzled look. “What do you mean, nothing? We can’t go out with just swimwear!”

“Of course we can! How else are we going to impress those big girls? And boys…”

“You mean, you’re going out in that?” Sara pointed accusingly to her roommate’s undersized black bikini. The top barely covered her erect nipples, and the tiny triangles of her bottom were completely obscured by the surrounding glutes and thighs. She wasn’t technically naked, but she sure as hell was 99.9% of the way there.

“And what’s wrong with this?” she teased, running her well-manicured fingers down her over-stuffed pectoral shelves. She had done this a thousand times, and yet, the sheer size of it all, the unabridged power emanating from underneath her skin, it never ceased to amaze her. The immeasurable hardness of the underlying musculature, inscribed with its innumerable striations, and blanketed by a dense lattice of veins, turned her on. Her nipples hardened, stretching the indecently-small cloth to its limit. Still she continued, her hands gliding over the sky-high muscular plateaus that made up her abdomen. Each steak of grade-A girl beef rose several inches above the underlying tissue. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes for a brief moment before taking in a deep breath, doing her best not to get carried away in front of her friend. The strained straps of her top nearly snapped from the sudden expansion of her chest.

Sara involuntarily licked her lips, almost salivating over the incredible display. After a few seconds of admiration, she managed to snap out of it and clear her throat, “Um, nothing…I just don’t feel comfortable wearing that kind of stuff.”

“Why not? You can absolutely pull this off.”

Sighing, she responded, “It’s okay. I can meet in the middle.” From the bottom drawer, she pulled out a skin-saving onesie swimsuit, one that looked more appropriate in a senior citizen’s summer catalogue than in a young woman’s wardrobe.

“Sara! How are they going to see your awesome abs if you cover them up!” Michelle teased. In reality, her bulging abdominals should easily be visible through that thin fabric.

Sara touched both index fingers to her cheeks, and responded, “I want them to like me because of my personality!”

The adorable sight made Michelle smile. “I’m sure they’ll love you. Now let’s go!”

After putting on their flip-flops, the girls left the dormitory, and headed towards the distant sound of electronic music. The sorority house was situated at the northwestern most corner of the campus, and like everything else in the school, it was big and pompous. At a glance, it was obvious that the sorority was very, very well-funded. The impressive structure was reminiscent of a Southern estate, a stark contrast to the ultra-modern stylings of the rest of the campus. It sat atop a low hill, with a winding path through a well-kept floral garden. A menacing-looking wrought iron gate surrounded the property, but acted more as decoration than deterrence. As the girls walked up the steps, they were greeted by a familiar face.

“Hey! I’m so glad you girls could make it!” an excited Kendra welcomed them. “Come on in!” They handed over their invitations, and in return received a small, silver pin that designated them as potential new members. Each girl hooked the symbol onto their waist before being led towards the pool. As they toured the house, they discovered that the interior was just as impressive as the exterior. The polished hardwood flooring and crystal chandeliers, all accompanied by the subtle scent of rich mahogany, exuded class that was well above the standards set by most college students. They also came across a large, central hall stocked with sofas, chairs, and tables, along with enough standing room for at least three dozen girls.

When they finally made it out onto the pool deck, they had to take a second to catch their collective breathes. Hot, half-naked muscle goddesses were prancing around in swimwear that did little to cover their hypervascular, explosively jacked bodies. There must have been close to one-hundred NCB students. And judging by the size of the crowd, it was likely that the entire freshman class was there in attendance. Of course, that meant the rest were the much larger sophomores and upperclassman. Intermixed was also a significant number of guys and girls from Norman University.

As they came out of the sorority hall, one of the sisters spotted their pins and intercepted. “Hey ladies, welcome to the party! My name’s Julie!”

The roommates introduced themselves and shook her hand. “Hi, I’m Michelle!”

“I’m Sara!”

“It’s so nice to meet you two! You girls are going to have lots of fun tonight. My advice: just be yourselves and enjoy the party! We have an open bar and a couple of students are running the grill, so feel free to help yourselves!”

Sara and Michelle thanked her in unison. Despite her overtly friendly and bubbly attitude, Julie had, much like Kendra, a monster physique that was well beyond their own. But as intimidating as it was being around this much muscle, it came as no surprise. They were, after all, at the premier bodybuilding college in the nation. No longer would either of them have the luxury of being the biggest girl on campus; they had to fight inch by inch for that title now.

Understanding the ferocity of her competition, Michelle was determined to shine amongst the muscular crowd. “Hey Sara, let’s grab some drinks before we start mingling, okay?”

“But…I don’t drink.”

“You’re in college now, your parents aren’t here to yell at you anymore!”

“It’s not that. I really just don’t like the taste of alcohol.”

“Well, I’m sure they have some nonalcoholic stuff too. C’mon let’s check it out!”

Although she wasn’t too keen on the plan, Sara’s shyness kept her stuck to her roommate’s hip like a conjoined twin. Michelle, on the other hand, was ecstatic. Though she wasn’t a prototypical party girl, she loved the fact that the drinking age here was only 18. This was made all the sweeter by that fact that her mom wouldn’t be here to tell her “no.” As she stepped up to the counter, she eagerly shouted, “One appletini please!”

The bartender happily obliged, “Coming right up!”

“Sara? Anything for you?”

As she sat on the stool, “No, I’m not thirsty…”

Suddenly, a rather good-looking and athletic gentleman planted himself right next to Sara and asked, “Can I buy you a drink?”

“Um, no thanks. Also, the drinks are free, so…”

“I know, it was a bad joke,” he said, grinning with pride. A couple seconds of deafening silence followed before he added, “I’m Jonas, by the way.”

“Oh, uh, I’m Sara.”

As Michelle waited for her drink, every fiber of her being was struggling not to turn and stare at the trainwreck that was about to unfold: her socially-awkward roommate was being hit on by an overbearing frat boy.

“Sara…that is such a beautiful name. Has anyone ever told you that?”

“Um…no?”

“Well then, guess there’s a first time for everything,” he chuckled, as a massive, shit-eating grin plastered onto his face. “Say, I think you and I have a lot in common. Why don’t we exchange numbers?”

“Uh, I’m sorry, but…I don’t really know you...”

“Really? Then I think we should change that…,” he replied as he slowly leaned forward, closed his eyes, and puckered his lips.

Just as Michelle was about to jump in and save Sara (or rather, Jonas), a lovely French accent floated through the air, “Running off with other girls already, yes?” The voice had an almost angelic lilt: it was light and whimsical, yet carried a subtly provocative undertone.

Michelle and the others turned to find a statuesque beauty walking towards them with long, elegant strides. Her eyes were a lustrous silver, which beautifully complimented her long, smooth tufts of bleached-blond hair. In a word, her looks were paralyzing. Lightly bronzed skin covered the thick slabs of powerful, feminine muscles underneath, accentuating the rips and curves of her titanic physique. A white bikini as poor-fitting as Michelle’s adorned her perfectly-proportioned body, and along her hip was the same silver pin that all girls of the new class wore. Size-wise, she must have been the biggest freshman here. In fact, she was at least an inch or two taller than Michelle and as proportionately muscular.

She turned towards Jonas and playfully scolded him, “You just promised to me that you would bring me a beverage. But instead, I find you courting another!”

Before he could utter a word, Sara pleaded, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t know he was your boyfriend! I swear, he started talking to me first!”

“Yeah, you need to keep your man on a shorter leash,” Michelle added.

The blonde chuckled musically, “Oh, but he is not my boyfriend! He is just a boy who wants to get all the girls, hmm?”

In a somewhat whiny voice, Jonas retorted, “Aww, c’mon! What, can’t a guy talk to some girls without being judged? I just like good conversation!”

“Ah, yes, of course. That is why you asked for my telephone number, no?”

“Well, yeah, how else are we gonna have those late-night talks about the, uh, geopolitical landscape of…Russia?”

Unimpressed, the blonde placed her hands on her hips, and corrected him. “It was Germany, you poor fool.”

“Oh…”

Now all three girls were giving him the stink eye. For as much bravado as he had, he knew when the jig was up. “Okay, okay, I’ll leave… I’m sorry for trying…” His shoulders slumped as he walked away, but immediately picked back up as he started to chat up another freshman.

The blonde beauty shook her head, and then introduced herself to the other girls at the bar. Her name was Jacquie Deschamps, and from the accent, it was clear that she was a native of France. This fact alone was actually rather impressive, as NCB’s international acceptance rates are notoriously low. In fact, out of several thousand applicants, she was one of only three foreign students accepted into the class of 2018. Nonetheless, she deserved to be here. In addition to her outrageous body, she had also aced all of her entrance exams, and even had her name as co-author to several articles published by the International Journal of Biomechanics. Now, she was on her way to earning a biomedical engineering and political science double-major while carving out a bodybuilding career in the States.

“So what’s the competition like in France?” asked Michelle.

“Not so bad. But I think American girls are stronger. That is why you always win in the international competitions!”

“Not always. We really just have to thank one woman for that.”

“Oui, you are talking about Ms. Monroe. She is so beautiful, no?”

“Yeah, she’s my idol, through and through.”

Sara interjected, “If the competition is stiffer here, why not go back home to compete after you graduate?”

“For me, it is the money. The endorsements and prizes are simply better here. Even if I am not first in major competitions, I will still make more than in my home country. But, of course I will represent France if I am called upon for internationals.”

As they conversation continued, the three girls got along with each other very well. Eventually, they were joined by a couple of upperclassman, both of which were BAE members, along with a couple of Norman undergrads. The group chatted for nearly an hour, drinking, laughing, and having a good time. Everything was going swimmingly.

Then, Michelle noticed something out of the corner of her eye. A figure in the distance, stepping through the patio doorway. It was a familiar face. Very familiar. Those crystal-blue eyes, sharp facial features, and that fiery hair.

It was her. It was Heather.

Yet, the body that teenage head was attached to belonged to someone else. A junior’s. Maybe even a senior’s. In keeping with the party’s fashion standard, she wore a bikini that was several sizes too small; her erect nipples stretched the top so far that everyone could see them from the side. Relaxed, those muscle-stuffed balloons she called pectorals stood out well over a foot from her rib cage. The bikini bottom itself looked more like a red pin-stripe on her hips than a true piece of clothing. The material had been completely swallowed up by her immense thighs and earth-shattering behind. She easily eclipsed every hopeful freshman, including Michelle herself, and could probably hold her own against even the biggest of the upperclassman. At long last, her biggest fear was confirmed: Heather had retained that inhuman muscle growth from spring break.

Michelle gawked in envy, anger, and fear, but she wasn’t alone. A handful of men and women had also taken notice of this radiant beauty. In particular, a few sorority sisters stared in bewilderment. “Who is she?” they thought. “Was she invited?” “There’s no way she’s a freshman.” “Does she even go here?”

As she began to draw in more and more lustful eyes with her extraordinary muscularity and hypnotic gait, she was soon intercepted by the curious sisters. Michelle temporarily broke away from her group and stealthily slipped closer in order to eavesdrop.

“I don’t think I’ve seen you around before. Are you a transfer?” one of the sisters asked.

With a girly chuckle she flashed her entry pin and replied, “Um, no. Actually, I’m a freshman!”

Eyes wide in disbelief, she stammered, “Y-you’re a freshman?”

“Yes! I’m so excited to be here and meet all the girls from the sorority!” she spoke in a naively ditsy tone.

“Oh…wow…” She sounded shaken. Despite the fact that they were several years older, Heather’s mind-bending size and unbelievable youth were both surprising and intimidating.

“Yeah, I’ve heard a lot of amazing things about you girls, so I decided, why not give it a shot?”

“Well, you…uh, certainly have what it takes to get in…”

Feigning ignorance, the redhead replied, “Wow, you really think so?” Then, she flexed her right bicep with such intensity that it made the girls recoil. The shredded hunk of flesh erupted upwards and outwards, eventually towering over her own head by nearly a full foot. She milked her flex a few more times, sending it even higher. Each time, her massive forearm flexors clashed with the immovable bicep, creating a loud thud. With every flex, the thudding grew louder and louder, as if to hammer her superiority home.

“I guess I got a really good pump today at the gym.” Her voice had transitioned from coy little girl to domineering sex goddess.

The sisters stood still for a few seconds, dumbfounded by the sheer size of that hideously vascular, overgrown muscle. One of the sisters cleared her throat, and replied, “That is…a really great bi-…uh, I mean, it was really great to meet you. Enjoy the party!”

“Thanks!” she replied, her smile stretching from ear to ear. The sisters quickly scurried away with their respective egos in tatters.

Heather loved the fact that she was getting into the heads of more senior students. She ate up their insecurities like a vulture, turning them into her own source pride and power. As she confidently strolled towards the center of the action, something drew her gaze to a particular spot in the large crowd. As if fated, she locked eyes with the brunette whom she had met on that one, unforgettable vacation. Michelle, who had been spellbound by her mystical physique, suddenly snapped out of it once she realized her cover was blown. She quickly turned heel and started to walk away. Unfortunately for her, Heather was having none of that.

“Michelle!” she called out loudly enough to be heard over the blaring speakers.

“Just ignore her,” she thought as she tried to wade through the crowd and back to her group. Then, all of a sudden, she felt a strong hand dig into her shoulder. She stopped dead in her tracks, knowing that she had been caught.

“Hey Michelle,” the ivory-skinned teenager smiled sweetly. “Long time no see!”

Turning around to greet the enemy, she responded unenthusiastically. “Oh, hi…Heather.”

“How have you been? I haven’t seen you in what, five or six months?”

Michelle mustered the most disinterested tone possible. “Uh, yeah. Pretty good I guess.”

Sensing her displeasure, she asked, “Are you…still mad at me?”

Michelle couldn’t help but answer sarcastically, “Oh no, not at all. Why would I be mad at you?”

“Hey, we all got caught up in the moment. I didn’t mean for it to happen, and I’m really so-“

“And yet it did happen!” Heads were starting to turn as Michelle upped the volume. “Look, I don’t know what you’re on, or how you’ve done this, but you ruined our relationship! So please, kindly fuck off,” she stated with emphasis, before storming off.

Heather smiled and responded without hesitation, “Well, it’s not my fault that your boyfriend would rather fuck me!”

It took a full second for Michelle’s brain to handle the incredulousness of her comment, but when it finally processed, her inner rage ignited into a fireball. She stamped back towards her rival with authority, causing the cement to quake around her. Her massive cleavage slammed into Heather’s even larger mammaries as she leaned into her red-headed opponent. She looked her dead in the eyes and screamed, “I will fucking END you!!” before clenching her fists and flexing her arms in preparation for the coming battle.

Still smiling, she responded, “Oh yeah? Bring it, tiny-tits!” Heather jammed her powerful finger into Michelle’s pecs, and despite their incredible thickness, her adversary’s spectacular strength elicited significant pain. Michelle recoiled, but recovered quickly, ready to lunge at her target. But before either girl could make a move, a couple of sisters stepped in-between them.

“Alright you two, calm the fuck down, or both of your asses are gonna get thrown out, you understand?”

Heather simply smiled and nodded, before turning around and walking away. Michelle, on the other hand, kept her snarling visage intact, staring down her opponent’s muscle-caked back as she retreated.

One of the sisters turned to her and asked sternly, “You good?”

She sighed, knowing that she couldn’t blow her opportunity with the sorority over her hatred of Heather, no matter how deep it ran. “Yeah…I’m good.”

Sara rushed up to her once the crowd cleared. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.”

“Who was that?”

Michelle responded coldly, “Nobody,” before heading back to her group.

Over the next couple of hours, Michelle avoided Heather like the plague. She made sure she was on the exact opposite end of wherever her counterpart was standing, shifting from conversation to conversation and dragging Sara along with her. By 10 o’clock, the sorority house slowly started to empty. Most of the hopeful young freshman were being politely and discreetly shown the door. Eventually, all that remained were the sisters, their guests, and eleven freshman, including Michelle, Sara, Jacquie, and Heather. Kendra herded the remainders into the house’s massive main hall. As they entered, a few sisters closed the door behind them, shutting the blinds as well as any remaining doors. A few of the freshman looked around with confusion.

“No, you’re not being kidnapped.” Kendra joked. “You’re here because you belong here. As part of this sorority.”

“Wait, we are…in?” Jacquie asked.

“Well, almost. We didn’t pull you in here just to chat. Over the past few hours, we have been watching and listening to you. Not in a creepy way. Think of the party as an interview. And you all got the job.”

Several of the girls gasped and clasped their hands both in surprise and happiness.

“But like all job offers, you have to sign on the dotted line,” she added. “Before you can become an official member of our sorority, you all have one final test. An initiation if you will.”

“You mean hazing?” Heather smirked.

“No,” a voice called out from atop the spiral staircase. “Much more fun.”

Heavy feet marched down the wooden steps. A woman, dressed in a ridiculously oversized bath gown made her way down into main room. As she stood in front of the girls, she introduced herself.

“My name is Scarlett. I am a senior, and president of Beta Alpha Epsilon.”

Scarlett had one of the most gorgeous faces Michelle had ever seen, even more so than Heather, Jacquie, or her own. Her long, wavy blond hair flowed freely around perpetually photogenic features: blue-eyes, as deep as the sea, bright-red, pouty lips, and a small, pointed nose. She could have said she was a world-famous supermodel, and none would have been the wiser.

“Like Kendra said, you are all here because we want you here. I know everyone has already spoken at length about the networking opportunities and social support we offer. But that’s not what I’m here for.”

Scarlett took a few steps forward, surveying the pledges.

“I’m here to ask you one question: what would you give to be a member of the most elite bodybuilding organization on the face of the Earth?”

Everyone was silent.

“I’m not going to lie. What it involves is not sanctioned by the school. Some would say it’s immoral. Maybe even illegal. But if you truly belong here, you will make the sacrifice. And believe me, it’s worth it.”

Again, silence.

“Hmph, a quiet bunch. Look, there’s no shame in being afraid or wanting to leave. If anyone feels uncomfortable, speak up. Trust me, you wouldn’t be the first. But I warn you. If you choose to leave now, you cannot change your mind. And if you do choose to stay, you must participate. Is that clear?”

She scanned the small crowd of freshmen, giving the girls a moment of ponder.

“Going once.”

Nothing.

“Going twice.”

“Wait,” one of the girls called out.

Sara stepped forward, with her face pointed towards the ground. “I’m sorry, I’m not comfortable with this.”

“That’s quite alright. Like I said, there is no shame in it,” Scarlett spoke in an almost motherly tone. She approached her, placing a finger underneath the disappointed girl’s chin before gently tilting her head up. “Keep at it. You are an exceptional talent, and you’ll do just fine no matter where you are. Now go.”

Sara blushed and nodded. As she gathered her things, she gave one last, worried glance at Michelle before being escorted out.

“That’s a shame. She would have made for a great sister. Anyway, anyone else?”

Silence.

“Good.”

Several of the upperclassman began dimming the lights.

“Now, if you want to be part of this great sorority, you will have to first prove your worth. And I’m not just talking about muscularity. We know you have that. We need to see if you have what it takes to be a great bodybuilder. For that, you need to have poise. You need to have that X-factor that all the great ones have. We…,” Scarlett paused for dramatic tension.

“…are going to have a little flex-off.”

The eyes of the freshmen hopefuls lit up. This was their opportunity to do something they loved: showing off the goods and hopefully impressing the audience along the way.

“Alright ladies, form a line. We’re going to make this a legit bodybuilding contest!” She gave a signal to some of the sisters, and they began reorganizing the furniture within the spacious hall.

“The winner of this contest will get a very special surprise. But don’t worry. Even if you don’t win, you’ll all get to participate in the real party afterwards. So have fun!”

“Hit it!” Kendra cued the girls and the music, and the freshman began flexing to the beat of the thumping bass.

Thousands of pounds of young girl-beef was on display, each slab fighting for a place on the top. Each tried to outdo her neighbor as they hungrily competed for the top spot. Hundreds of inches of muscle expanded and contracted, pushing the girls apart and making some of the onlookers salivate.

“Mmmm, we have a talented class this year, don’t we?” Kendra’s words dripped with lust.

Scarlett smiled as she looked on, being sure to size up each and every girl. But she knew it wouldn’t matter in the end. There was only one girl worth her time here.

Despite this, Michelle poured every ounce of power, jealousy, and rage into her routine. Her towering biceps and enormous bust were among the biggest the sorority had ever seen in a freshman. She was easily near the top of the lineup. But no matter how hard she flexed, the summit seemed insurmountable. Heather stood right next to her, matching every one of Michelle’s moves. Flex for flex, that red-headed copycat outsized and outclassed her much smaller companion. And she wasn’t even trying.

Then, to Heather’s surprise, Michelle shoved her aside, planted herself in front of her competition, and launched the biggest full-body flex she could manifest. Her lats burst outwards, pushing those iron-clad slabs called triceps up and out. Her biceps easily eclipsed the top of her head, while her chest, traps, and deltoids buried the rest of it. The 19” cleavage generated by her awesome pecs stretched her black bikini to its absolute limit, and her erect nipples only made matters worse. Titanic thighs pushed each other apart as they became as wide as they were long. Michelle’s young body shook with power, sweat glistening across the shredded bodyscape.

Then, suddenly, she felt a sharp pain, as if something were digging into her thickly-muscled back. She released her flex and turned around, only to find an incomprehensibly ripped mound of female muscle pulsating in front of her. Startled, she lost her footing, falling backwards onto the floor. Heather had been mimicking her very flex yet again. However, every muscle fiber on the redhead was harder, more defined, and much, much bigger. Her bikini had been shredded, leaving her diamond-bore, 5” nipples exposed. It was her rapidly expanding pecs that pushed those indestructible rods into the deep valleys of Michelle’s back.

If it wasn’t obvious then, it was now. Every major muscle group of her young body beat out her competitors by at least 50%. It was a no contest.

Scarlett clapped her hands. “Looks like we have a winner.” The music was cut off and the defeated freshmen moved to the wayside. Scarlett sauntered her way over to the victor, who was still holding that insane pose. She placed her hand on Heather’s chest, and gasped, “Wow, every bit as hard as you are huge.” Then, with perfect control, she relaxed. Heather had that trademark arrogantly sexy smile on, staring right into her judge’s eyes. Scarlett smiled back, before moving in closer, firmly grasping the nape of her neck and pulling her face in for a long, sensual kiss. Their muscular tongues explored each other’s mouths, twisting and thrusting in a dance of sexual harmony.

Once the heated exchange was over, Scarlett pulled away and turned towards the shocked, yet aroused, freshman. “Now for the fun part.”

Scarlett took a couple steps back and addressed the new recruits. “You all have been drinking our alcohol, eating our food, and using our pool for the past few hours. I think it’s time for you girls to show a little gratitude for our hospitality.”

Then, two sisters walked up behind Scarlett and began removing her bathrobe. As the heavy robe hit the floor, several audible gasps could be heard coming from the freshmen, and even Michelle’s mouth went dry. She had been hiding a body that could have been written about in ancient Greek mythology. Utterly naked, she was the most muscular and ripped person in the room, even more so than the massive Heather. Huge hunks of monstrously-ripped girl power cladded her arms like battleship armor. The two, striated globular masses that made up her deltoids capped her shoulders like mutated melons, expanding all the way to her ears. Her traps rose from behind her neckline like the sun rising from the distant horizon, nearly becoming visible from the apex of her own head. Immense lats pushed her unyielding arms to the side, and even relaxed, seemed to make her almost as wide as she was tall. Between those arms and lats lied a pair of pectorals most freshmen could only dream of one day achieving. At rest, their voluminous size easily reached her chin and nearly obstructed her own view. Below that was a 10-pack of midsection perfection, each brick of hyperdense muscle creating sharp, inches-deep crevices between themselves. And finally, there were her legs. Sara easily had some of the best quads and calves in the entire freshman class, but Scarlett’s would have made hers look anorexic by comparison. It was as if numerous boa constrictors had been stuffed underneath the taut skin of her well-tanned thighs.

“Don’t act so surprised. I didn’t get to be president by just being the prettiest,” she smirked, drinking in the shock of all of the newbies not named Heather.

Then, she signaled her sisters, and they began removing what little they had left of their clothing. The practically drooling men quickly and clumsily followed suit. “You girls are going to show us, a good, fucking time,” she smiled. “Now strip,” she commanded, pointing at the remaining clothed freshmen.

Scarlett then turned towards her peers, and said, “I get to play with this one.” She gave Heather another seductive look before reaching down, grabbing her red bikini bottom and ripping it off. She then slid her middle finger into the teen’s dripping sex, causing her to release a sharp gasp of sexual release. “Come with me, darling…” She took her now dripping fingers out from the redhead’s sex, and sensually licked the love juice off. As the two hulking goddesses made their way upstairs, Heather shot a final glance at Michelle, and winked.

“Fucking. Bitch.”
GDF-8 @ DA

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View