Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:28:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected  (Read 63403 times)

Offline ericf989

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Bodybuilder's Tale
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 12:51:00 am »
Great story! :cool2:

Karma given!

Online GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 02:07:58 am »
Wow. Seeing all of these great and thoughtful responses is both mind-blowing and humbling.  When I posted the first chapter to the forum, I didn't know what to expect. But now, I am ecstatic to see that some of you are as invested in the story as I am. I have exciting plans for this series going forward, and your guys' feedback goes a long way towards making this journey as enjoyable as possible.
GDF-8 @ DA

K+ if you liked the story!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 03:11:40 am »
Wow. Seeing all of these great and thoughtful responses is both mind-blowing and humbling.  When I posted the first chapter to the forum, I didn't know what to expect. But now, I am ecstatic to see that some of you are as invested in the story as I am. I have exciting plans for this series going forward, and your guys' feedback goes a long way towards making this journey as enjoyable as possible.
Glad to hear it! It's important for good authors to get good feedback, and your story is great so far! Keep up the great work!

Online GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 05:46:58 am »
Chapter 3: “Vacation, Part 2”

Later that evening, all of the passengers were invited to attend a massive “Welcome Aboard” party out on the ship’s top deck. The gang was all there, and everyone was drinking, eating, and having a good time. Everyone, except for Michelle. The only thing she could think about over the past few hours was that bikini contest. Her mind’s eye had the replay set on loop.

Her mom could tell she was upset. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

Michelle looked disengaged, avoiding eye contact. “I’m fine, mom.”

“I’m your mother. I know what ‘I’m fine’ really means.”

“No, really, I’m okay,” she replied, putting on a weak smile. “I promise.”

“Michelle, you know I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t concerned.” Sharon put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “What’s bothering you? You’ve been so low energy these past two hours.”

“I’m just tired. That’s all.”

“Tired? We’ve barely spent a day on this ship, and you’re tired?”

“Ugh, yes. It was a long flight over here, okay?” Michelle was starting to get annoyed now. “Look, can we just drop this?”

Dan overheard everything, and knew what was really going on. He had tried to cheer her up earlier, but to no avail. Maybe it was time to approach from a different angle.

He quickly walked over in order to interrupt the argument. “Hey Michelle! Hold my root beer!” he yelled, handing her the soda can, before running off.

“Wait, wh-where are you going?!” Michelle was bewildered.

As he ran through the crowd, he yelled back, “you’ll see!” Bumping into partygoers along the way, he journeyed towards the far end of the Olympic-sized pool. There stood an impressive diving platform, easily three stories tall.

Her mom was equally confused. “Michelle, what is that boyfriend of yours doing?”

Watching as Dan started to climb the platform, she smiled. “Being an idiot.”

Step, by careful step, Dan climbed all the way to the top. As he stepped onto the concrete, a brief gust of wind rustled his jimmies, causing him to nearly lose his footing. He had to admit, this was a little too high up for his tastes. Of course, the fact that he had never dived a day in his life didn’t help either. Regardless, he slowly and tentatively made his way towards the edge.

“Oh my gosh, that’s him! What is he doing up there?!” Sharon was worried now. While she enjoyed helicopter parenting her own child, being the sole guardian of a bunch of idiotic teenagers was a different story.

Michelle’s mouth was agape. “Wow, he is actually going to go through with this!”

With the 3 year-old images of the last Olympics still “fresh” in his mind, he tried his best to mentally plan a simple diving routine. When he thought he was ready, he stepped onto the edge and peered over. Almost immediately, he leapt back. His stomach churned at the sight of dozens of ant-sized people wading in the waters below.

He tried to stay calm. “This’ll be easy. Just gotta time it right,” he told himself. Taking a deep breath, he said a prayer, ran forward, and cannonballed right off the edge.

As he twisted and turned through the air, his mind raced. At the last possible moment, he straightened his body and-

*SPLASH*

A few nearby swimmers got a face-full of chlorinated water. Dan had hit the surface perfectly! On his back, that is.

“O-oow!” he yelped, the watery impact stung like crazy. Several onlookers pointed and laughed, while others clapped and cheered for an encore. After overcoming the initial daze, he slowly got himself upright, his back red with pain. “I hope this was worth it,” he thought.

Seeing the three story fall and large splash, Sharon screamed “we have to help him!” She dropped her champagne glass and bolted over to where he had landed.

Michelle laughed hysterically, as the sight of her mom shoving people out of the way in order to save a flopper who was clearly in no danger was simply too much. Even her friends were giggling now. She watched through teary eyes as her mom chewed her boyfriend out while simultaneously pulling him out of the water. Seeing this, she covered her face with both hands, continuing to laugh it up despite the obvious embarrassment.

Her mom walked back over, a scowl on her face as she shook her head at Michelle. She had gotten pool water all over her elegant her black dress. Dan, on the other hand, was all smiles, flashing her the thumbs up.

Michelle gave him back his can of root beer, still laughing. “Thanks, I needed that!”

“You’re welcome.” He smiled. “Look, I know you’re still thinking about what happened earlier and-“

“Dan, can we not talk about this?”

“Hear me out. I don’t give a damn what a bunch of pervy, drunk-ass clubbers think. You’ll always be the strongest, most beautiful girl in the world to me. I swear.”

Michelle blushed. “You know you’re biased right?” she asked, giving him a seductive gaze while playfully pumping her pecs.

Dan cleared his throat, “Yeah, so? Doesn’t mean I’m wrong!”

“You have a way with words,” she laughed. “Why don’t we…” Michelle’s voice trailed off as something caught her eye. A figure in the distance, sporting long red hair and sculpted muscles that stretched a pointless bikini to its limits. It was her: competitor number 15. She must have been around 50 feet away, and was heading towards the exit.

“Why don’t we what?” Dan asked, excitedly.

“Uh, I’ll be right back.”

As Michelle homed in on her target, Dan yelled “hey, what’s going on?!”

She turned around, responding “just give me a minute!”

Michelle quickly scanned the crowd to regain sight of the redhead. After a few panicked glances, she found her, now farther away. Though her body was frighteningly large, the mystery girl moved past everyone with graceful ease. Michelle was having trouble keeping up. Eventually, she went down a flight of stairs, exiting the top deck. Michelle followed suit, finding herself on an empty mid-deck.

“Shit, where’d she go?” Michelle kept her head on a swivel, walking to the starboard side of the boat. There, she saw in the distance the massive silhouette of a figure leaning against the railing. It was her.

Taking a brief moment to compose herself, Michelle casually approached the girl from the side. Trying her hardest not to be super awkward, she delivered a cordial “hey.” As the mystery woman turned, Michelle offered her as sincere a congratulations as she could muster. “Great job today at the bikini contest, you were incredible!”

“Thank you so much!” she spoke in her sweet voice. She sounded more like an innocent girl next door than the all-conquering sex goddess that she was on stage.

“My name’s Michelle. I was contestant number 14.”

“Oh yes, that’s right! I was looking for you! They were about to give you the second place award! You did great!”

Though her response seemed genuine, the words “second place” stung like a bee.

“Heather Greene.” She extended her hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Michelle shook her hand, and asked, “Well Heather, your body is very, very impressive. Are you planning on going into bodybuilding?”

With a devilish grin, she asked rhetorically, “How did you know?”

“Oh please, with moves like that? You’re not fooling anybody!”

Heather blushed, and held up her hands. “You got me. Though I’m guessing you are too. By the way, I wish I had a chest like yours.” She placed a hand on her own, well-endowed bosom as she admired her counterpart’s thickness. *sigh* “Phenomenal!”

“Thanks! And yes, I’m actually going to be attending the National College of Bodybuilding this fall.”

“No way! Me too!” And just like that, the opportunity to one-up her evaporated. Still, it should not have been a surprise. If Michelle could get into the College, so could Heather.

“Wow, that’s crazy. I’m so excited!” Feigning interest, Michelle asked, “Senior year has really been a blast, huh?”

“Actually, I just finished my junior year. I applied to their early acceptance program, and what do you know, they wanted me!”

Michelle was in utter disbelief. “No. Fucking. Way,” she thought. Here was this girl, who easily matched her tit-for-tat on the muscle department, but had clearly trumped her for sex appeal. And yet, she was a full year younger! That combination of genetics and swagger should be illegal. The look of shock was clear on her face; Michelle simply did not know what to say next.

Heather broke the silence. “You know what? We should work out together! I heard the gym here is loaded!”

“Um…,” Michelle paused. This might be the only opportunity for her to show this upstart bodybuilder what for. But on the other hand, this could just as easily go horribly wrong, with Heather triumphant once again.

Excitedly, the younger girl tugged gently on her massive, meaty arm, “C’mon, I think we both could use a good pump!”

After a moment’s deliberation, she realized that she simply had to find out exactly what this girl was capable of. And there was no way in hell she was going to let herself get shown up a second time. Michelle looked at Heather’s gentle, beautiful face and agreed to come along. “Sure, just let me tell my mom first.”

“Awesome, I’ll meet you there!” Heather ran off into the darkness to get ready, her heavy footsteps shaking the wooden boards underneath.

Michelle quickly made her way back to the party to find her mom trying to relax by the poolside.

“Hey mom, I’m going to the gym. I’ll be back later!”

“You’re going now?” She was puzzled. “Why? Are you not having a good time?”

“I met a girl who’s going to be my classmate next year. We wanna burn off that buffet from earlier!”

“Michelle, you’re on vacation. You’re not supposed to work!”

“Mom, you know there’s nothing more I love than working out! Plus, the gym is supposed to be super state-of-the-art!”

Sharon sighed, and relented, “If you say so. It’s your vacation.” At least she looked happier now.

“Thanks mom! I’ll let the others know as well.”

Michelle jogged towards her boyfriend, had a quick conversation, and then left. Sharon kept a keen eye on Dan to make sure this gym story wasn’t some sort of cover-up for something more sinister.

Meanwhile, Michelle made a quick stop at her room for a change of clothes. She struggled to pull on her tight, black sports bra, and her workout shorts weren’t any easier. When she finally had her outfit sorted, she made her way towards the gym. Her heart was racing. She was both excited and nervous to see just how strong Heather was.

When she arrived, she had to take a moment to admire the sheer size and scope of the gym. Heather was right: it was massive and well-equipped. They had machines for every workout imaginable, and so many free weights that one might think the ship would have trouble staying afloat! As she scanned the building, she noticed it was completely empty. Except for Heather. She was stood in front of a wall mirror, tying her hair into a messy bun. Unbelievably, she had on the exact same white bikini she was wearing just moments earlier. The vast expanses of her sumptuous physique were, more or less, naked.

Michelle approached her. “Hey, you sure you don’t want to put on a sports bra or something? I have a spare in my bag.”

“Nah, it’s no problem. Everyone else is out partying, so nobody will see.” Heather turned to face her and added, “Plus, I like working out…unrestricted.” She put on a falsely innocent smile, before picking up her gym bag.

The supersized teens went to go lock up their belongings and did a few stretches before reconvening by the free weights.

“So, we have the whole place to ourselves. Where should we start?” the excited redhead asked. Before Michelle could even answer, she suggested, “Let’s do arms first!”

Heather quickly grabbed a pair of 800 lb. dumbbells. The sudden gravity of a near half-ton of weights caused her massive arms to flare with intimidating size. What followed was 20 quick and clean bicep curls with both arms. Despite the relative lightness of the warmup, her arms were already getting pumped, with massive snaking vessels covering the bulging pistons. Unwilling to concede any ground, Michelle followed suit, but picked up 900s instead. She too knocked out 20 reps with relative ease.

“Now the real fun begins.” Heather walked over to the heavier end of the dumbbell rack, and grabbed two 1700 lb. dumbbells.

“What’s your max?” asked Michelle, who was now starting to harbor doubts.

“I don’t really know,” she said coolly as she knocked out 10 reps with perfect form. “But I do know this isn’t it!”

Michelle then went straight for the 1800s, curling the first few reps steadily. However, by the 5th rep, her body started to realize just how much weight she had taken on. But while her pace slowed, her determination only grew. Soon, she reached her 10th, and final rep, and set down the weights. Her biceps were now engorged with blood. Even unflexed, they must have been close to four feet in circumference.

Heather teased, “Hey, are you trying to one-up me?”

Michelle responded curtly, “No, I just want this to be a good workout.”

Heather smiled in anticipation, sensing that this would be more than just a simple workout for the both of them. “Good, because that’s what I was looking for.”

Then, Michelle watched with horror as her rival grabbed a pair of 2000 lb. dumbbells and began pumping them at a steady, confident pace. At the 4th rep, her face contorted slightly, as if to indicate she may have bitten off more than she could chew. But incredibly, her tempo did not falter, as she began to smile through the pain. Michelle had never seen such determined lifting before. What was her secret? Pretty soon, she had passed Michelle’s 10th rep, and did not stop until she had reached the 12th. By the time she re-racked the weights, Heather’s arms had packed on size that clearly eclipsed her competitor’s. Her seemingly unhealthy conditioning made the pulsating mounds of muscles all the more breathtaking. Tightly and evenly spaced striations looked like etchings in marble. Michelle was stunned; by trying to out-lift her on the first two sets, she had overplayed her hand, and Heather called her bluff.

But the well-armed brunette wasn’t finished just yet. She had already told herself that she would not be outdone again, and she didn’t intend on breaking that promise. With the desire for revenge burning within, she grabbed the same pair of weights that Heather had just set down, and curled like her life depended on it. Her freakish biceps swelled as they tried to lift weights they were never meant to handle. But the first rep was the easy one. What followed was utter hell. Her form and pace suffered as she struggled to bring her forearms up past 90 degrees. She was simultaneously hampered by the insane weight being curled and by the sheer size of her own biceps. In spite of this, she pressed on, knowing that Heather was dying to see her fail. One by one, she cranked the reps out. With her eyes shut and teeth clenched, her reddening face revealed the torture of her pursuit. A thin sheen of sweat coated her lightly-tanned skin, giving her mammoth, fully-flexed biceps an aura of unbreakable power.

But during the 7th rep, she hit a wall. A giant, 50-foot thick, titanium-alloy wall. All of a sudden, her burning biceps melted into mush, and gave out. The one ton weights forcefully extended her arms at the elbow, causing her shoulders to swell in an emergent attempt to prevent the dumbbells from dropping. Despite her very best efforts, she had lost this round. She hung her head in shame, and returned the weights to the rack.

Having watched the stunning failure from start to finish, Heather developed a smug little smirk. “You okay?” she asked, being sure to sound as concerned as possible.

Michelle was still trying to catch her breath. “Yeah…I’m fine.”

She wasn’t, obviously. Instead, she was absolutely disgusted by the fact that her biceps had let her down. Still, this race was not over. Not by a long shot. Both girls knew that this was simply the beginning of a long, long night.
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 05:58:45 am »
Nice! Good to know who Michelle's rival is and to know that she is actually a year younger than Michelle, and not only seems to be more muscular than her, but stronger than her as well. I love that kind of thing where you establish someone to be massive, to be incredibly strong, and then have someone come out of nowhere to one up her with seeming ease. Looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 10:49:14 pm »
A Nice chapter of two new acquaintances taking one another's measure.   Michelle was a big fish in presumably a small pond.  She shouldn't be too surprised to discover that other successful applicants to a national institute would represent stiff competition.  Perhaps Heather's smugness will motivate Michelle to wipe that smirk off someday soon, perhaps they'll actually become close.  As much as they are rivals at the moment, they share a destination and a lifestyle.

Offline ericf989

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 06:01:06 am »
Great job!  Can't wait for more!  Karma for you!   :bravo:

Online GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 07:06:36 pm »
Chapter 4: “Vacation, Part 3”

Meanwhile, on the party deck, Sharon saw Dan was still chatting up some friends. Confident he would stay put, she reached for her cellphone, and made a call.

After a few rings, a familiar voice picked up. “Hello?”

“Hey, you still here?”

“No, room 318.”

“See you soon.” Sharon ended the call and walked off of the cramped deck, being sure not to alert Dan or the others that she was leaving.

Climbing down towards the main deck, she eventually found her way to the door marked “318”, and knocked. After a few seconds, the door opened slowly to pitch black room. A voice called out from the darkness, “Come right in...”

Perplexed, Sharon stepped inside and quickly flipped the wall switch. The ceiling lights illuminated the room, revealing a man in his late forties stood in front of her, giving her a sheepish smile. His salt-and-pepper hair complimented his still-chiseled facial features. A well-kept dark grey goatee gave him a classy, yet rugged look.

“Rick, what the hell are you doing?”

“…trying to be romantic?”

“Inviting a woman into a dark room with a creepy voice isn’t romantic.”

“I, uh, forgot the candles…”

Sharon chuckled, “Even after all this time, you are still a goof.”

Rick was a former bodybuilding judge. The two met while she was still competing on the national stage, but they didn’t become close friends until after she retired. When Sharon had to endure a messy divorce just a year after having her daughter, Rick was there for her. He was a shoulder to cry on, and a friend to cheer her up. He even helped her take care of Michelle when she was still an infant. Eventually, after years of being just friends, they became more. They spent the better part of a decade in a heated but secretive romance. But their flame dwindled as the years went by, and they eventually went their separate ways. Though they occasionally kept in touch afterwards, it has been several years since they last met face-to-face.

“Hey, some things never change, right?” They sat down on the edge of a king-sized bed. Rick grabbed a bottle of wine and poured Sharon a glass, which she happily accepted. The old lovers toasted to their reunion, and caught each other up on their own life events.

“So...” Sharon smiled, eager to break the news. “Michelle got into her dream school!”

Rick peered up from his glass with a look of genuine excitement. “Wow, that’s…that’s amazing! You must be so proud!”

“I am. I couldn’t believe it myself when I opened that letter up. She’s going to do what I never could.”

“Hey, don’t sell yourself short. You had tough competition.”

“If anything, bodybuilding is more competitive now than it ever was. Speaking of which, how is the supplement industry treating you?”

“You know, ups and downs. The money comes and goes with the clients.” As he spoke, Sharon downed the remainder of her glass. “More wine?”

“Yes please!” Sharon handed him the empty cup. As he was turned away, she untied her hair, letting the lush, chestnut brown waves fall to her shoulders.

When Rick handed her back the replenished alcohol, he had to take a moment to admire the view. “Damn, even after all these years, you’re still as beautiful as the day we met.”

“Oh, stop with clichés. We both know that’s not true.”

And it wasn’t. For sure she was still a stunner: elegantly mature, yet carrying a youthful glow. But in her prime, she was easily one of the most beautiful and muscular woman in the entire country. As a young heart-throb, she was on the cover of magazines, billboards, and TV commercials. She was a sexual fantasy to millions of men and women. And despite the fact that bodybuilders have continued to grow and grow with time, expanding the horizons of female physicality, she still could have held her own against modern pros. But that was two decades ago. The woman in front of him appeared to be a fraction of what once was.

“Aww come on, Sharon. You know guys still give you looks when you go out.”

“You’re just trying to butter me up, aren’t you?”

Rick smoothly scooted closer, looked deep into her glittering green eyes, and spoke with charming inflection, “Maybe I am.”

They continued to stare at each other for several anxious seconds, before embracing and engaging in a long, passionate kiss. Slow and steady, they caressed each other like the long-lost lovers they thought they were. After what felt like an eternity, Sharon pulled away slowly, and stood up.

“I’ve been waiting months for this,” she spoke longingly and in a hushed tone.

Rick raised an eyebrow. “And what exactly is it that you’ve been waiting for?”

With a wicked smile, she playfully kicked off her high-heels towards him. He caught both with a grin, and his pants started to tighten. Then, she unzipped the back of her black dress and sensually started stripping off the expensive outfit. She gently tugged the neckline downwards, slowly revealing a sexy black lace bra that contained her gloriously pert, muscle-stuffed boobies. She paused for a moment to admire their beauty, licking her lips as she gave them a gentle squeeze. Then, she began peeling the sleeves off. Although her arms may no longer belong to a champion bodybuilder, the elastic material still struggled to slip past her meaty deltoids and biceps. With most of her upper body bare, Sharon pulled the tight-fitting dress down even farther, exposing her thick midsection and 10-pack abs. As she continued the achingly slow unveiling, Rick got a lovely view of her wide, motherly hips. They were embraced by a pair of matching, black lace panties. Finally, the dress stretched to its very limits as it tried to negotiate past her burly thighs. Had she not been careful, those hydraulic presses would have torn it in twain.

When the dress hit the floor, Rick took a deep breath, trying to take it all in. She was absolutely magnificent, her rocking hard body still conditioned like crazy despite all these years in retirement. If anything, her smaller size made the array of striations and engorged tangles of veins all the more apparent. Rick’s hard-on was at its apex; this little strip tease had kicked his motor into high gear. But Sharon had much, much more in store for him.

Sensing his palpable arousal, she asked him a question she already knew the answer to. “You wanna feel my muscles?”

Rick’s breathing deepened as he responded with an excited nod. His face had the look of a 13 year old boy who had just gotten his hands on his dad’s secret porn stash. Taking a couple steps forward, he carefully extended both of his trembling hands towards her granite-cut physique, hoping to get a feel of the rippling hard muscles that had ignited his passions all those years ago.

Instead, he got something entirely different. As soon as his fingertips touched her skin, he knew something was off. She felt artificially smooth and leathery. In fact, it didn’t even feel like skin at all! Immediately, his expression turned to confusion.

Continuing to explore the surface of her body for answers, he looked up at her and asked, “Uh, Sharon, what is this?”

The brunette beauty smiled mischievously. “I think you know exactly what this is.” All of a sudden, her skin started to shimmer and glow. Startled, her handsy admirer recoiled at the sight. Then, a wave of tessellated hexagons nucleated from her neck down, seeming to polymerize right before his very eyes. Within seconds, the hexagons became confluent, and took the form of a tight, black bodysuit that hugged her body from neck to ankle. It appeared to be crafted from some kind of space-age material. Various dark blue lines were etched onto its surface, and seemed to trace the midline of her torso, as well as the axes of her limbs. Sharon turned around to reveal that the lines all met at a quarter-sized, blue circle placed on the small of her back.

His eyes widened as he finally realized what she had been wearing. It was a compression suit: a vital piece of equipment for any pro-bodybuilder. These suits were designed to keep muscle fibers in a hyper-dense, compact state. In doing so, they prevented the unwieldy muscles of such women from getting in the way of basic movements, making daily tasks and workouts more manageable. On top of this, the recent introduction of a transparency module made this equipment more fashion-conscious and thus, more popular. But Sharon had been retired for years, so why was she wearing it?

“Why don’t you open your prize?” she spoke with seductive lilt.

He took slow, cautious steps towards the gorgeous woman in black. Hand shaking, he pressed the blue circle. A gentle whir could be heard as the suit warmed up. After a few seconds, the patterned lines that were etched into the material started to glow a bright neon blue. Moments later, the suit fractured along those same lines, before shrinking in size and falling off of her body in one piece. Sharon gasped as though a great weight were lifted off of her broad shoulders, her nearly naked body free from the confines of the technologic prison. Rick took a step back, still in shock, but knowing full well what came next.

“Thank you,” she spoke softly, turning back towards him. Within seconds, her muscles started to twitch. At first, it was the individual fibers, but quickly spread to entire muscle groups. Soon, her whole body was shaking as though an unrelenting force was trying to tear it apart. She grit her teeth, closed her eyes, and threw her head back, letting out a roar of unrestrained power. Her body tensed as every fiber began flexing on its own. The sinister sound of expanding muscles filled the air, her body rapidly doubling in size. Her lingerie was shredded in the ensuing mayhem. Endless seas of viciously defined and richly vascularized musculature flooded her previously tight, curvy figure. With the expensive equipment lying on the floor, she was now free to reveal her true form.

When the expansion finally halted, the massively-pumped matriarch ran her fingers along the extensive striations and cuts that blanketed her entire being, feeling the unleashed strength of the jacked-up muscle mass that lied beneath her skin.

“You like?” Sharon asked, as she flexed her arms. Luscious mounds of ripped and shredded sinew erupted, forming eye-popping peaks of cougar muscle. The top of her head was easily overshadowed by those rocky mountains. Unbreakable fibers smashed together with tangible force as her meaty forearms battled her gigantic biceps for control of nonexistent real estate. When her biceps reached their apices, she gave each one a kiss, and gave Rick an arrogant grin.

His mouth was agape, letting out only an unintelligible, “H-hh…”

“How?”

Rick nodded.

Capitalizing on her clear command of the situation, she relaxed her flex, and focused her attention elsewhere. “I’ve been working out like crazy over the past few months, sneaking to the gym whenever my daughter was at school.” As she spoke, she turned to her side, and forcefully extended her arm. Her triceps brachii surged with life and size, the three heads spilling over each other in a disturbingly beautiful display of anatomical perfection. Her shoulders grew as well, pressing against her jaw and cheek, and threatening to obscure her vision.

“Seeing Michelle get accepted to the College motivated me to get back in shape.” She continued her private show by flexing her immense thighs. Their unreal girth forced her legs apart several degrees, while giant slabs of meat hung menacingly over her kneecaps. The individual muscles of the quadriceps, hamstrings, and adductors were like unbreakable, overstuffed, high-tension cables. Each thigh must have been over two feet in diameter.

“I guess I just missed being…big.” With emphasis, she injected large volumes of mature muscle into her already-huge knockers. Tectonic plates of female beef stacked on top of each other as her pecs pushed up and out. Her plump, pink mommy nipples swelled to nearly half a foot in length. With this much cleavage, she easily put many younger woman to shame, her daughter included.

“I wanted that feeling again. That feeling of power, and control.” She spun her massive body around 180 degrees, giving him an awe-inspiring view of her Grand Canyon. The topographical map that was her back was filled to the brim with miniature mountain ranges separated by deep, deep fissures. But along the horizon lied twin peaks that humbled the rest. Those sliced, diced, and julienned glutes were shaped like massive balls of reinforced concrete. As she flexed, her behind bloated with even more matronly muscle, pressing firmly against the simultaneously expanding latissimus dorsi and erector spinae.

“It’s going to take a long time to get back to where I was, but…I’ll get there, won’t I?”

Rick could only muster a meek nod, hypnotized by the milf’s mesmerizing display.

“You know, you’re the only other person to have seen my new body. I’ve been careful in keeping this a secret from Michelle. She hasn’t noticed that I’ve started wearing my compression garment again.”

Rick cleared his throat, and tried his best to keep it together, “I- I guess I’m, uh, one hell of a lucky guy, then.”

“That you are. That. You. Are.” Both parties were being massively turned on. Rick was thunderstruck by the enormity of his old flame’s recently rebuilt body, and she was loving every second of it. Hips gyrating, her dainty hands explored the boundless landscape of diamond-hard, microscopically defined, milf muscle that threatened to shred right through her own tanned skin.

“Touch me,” she commanded.

He obeyed. Partly out of fear. Partly out of the obvious urge to feel her indomitable power. He placed a hand on her breasts, causing her to shudder. The skin felt so soft, and yet the turbocharged musculature underneath was hard beyond imagination. Giving up on self-control, he launched both hands into a feeding frenzy, trying to grasp at every piece of her wondrous figure.

The feel of another man’s total lust was sending Sharon into a frenzy of her own. She slipped a hand down towards her crotch and started masturbating furiously. Rick started kissing her arms and sucking on her grossly engorged teats while continuing his manual exploration. As they both worshipped her almighty physique, her arousal got amped up to 11. Lost in herself, she pushed Rick away and started to flex her entire body as if her life depended on it. Her sequoia thighs began pushing her legs apart, and her biceps, traps, and chest all buried her head. Muffled moans betrayed the overwhelming muscle lust building up inside. But before she could flex herself into an orgasm, she tried her best to catch her breath, and relaxed her pumped-up muscles with masterful control. She didn’t want to cum just yet.

Still short of breath, she turned towards Rick with a desperately horny face. “I want you to fuck me, Rick. I want you to fuck my brains out! I want you to fuck me until I feel like a real woman again!”

His boner was throbbing painfully now. He had never seen Sharon like this before. While she still wasn’t nearly as big as she was prior to retirement, she was exuding a dominating sexual aura he had never witnessed before on any woman. Her heat, her passion, and her gigantic muscles were sucking up all of the air in the room. It was becoming difficult to breath.

Then, without a moment’s hesitation, Sharon reached down and tore off his pants in one swift motion. She then grabbed his all-to-eager cock, and gently pulled it towards her oversexed vagina. But the sudden digital stimulation was too much for a man already on the verge of climax.

*splurt*

His member spasmed, ejaculating right onto Sharon’s glistening midsection. Rick’s body convulsed as the orgasm took hold. His mouth went wide, releasing a sharp gasp. Seconds later, he was spent, and fell to the floor.

Sharon facepalmed. “God dammit…”
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 08:18:25 pm »
Man, I missed the last update, but it was worth it to get a double shot of awesome.

Too bad Michelle had such a tough time taking on Heather's challenge. It'll only make her want to succeed even more, maybe after some 'encouragement' from Dan, eh? And speaking of encouragement, Sharon, the hypocrite that she is hiding all that mass with a compression suit was an interesting twist. I laughed at Rick's early exit, though I suppose I've been guilty of the same thing, being so turned on I can't hold my wad. But what does this mean for Michelle? Is Sharon thinking of coming out of retirement? Does she feel jealous of her daughter's youthful beauty?

I can't wait to find out.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 10:07:34 pm »
Wow! I loved that chapter, Sharon building her body up at that age is awesome! Your muscle description was incredible, I loved the fact that she was ripped before she even took her compression suit off, showing a 10 pack, but after, of course, she was transformed into an otherworldly muscular Goddess who could most likely compete with girls 20 years her junior or more! So big, so ripped, so sexy! I'd very much be in Rick's situation, maybe even worse, seeing that Goddess flex in front of me probably would've had me blow my load before even being touched! I can't wait to see what Michelle will do when she finds out her mother still has such a fantastic body! k+!

Online GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2017, 04:08:27 pm »
Chapter 5: Vacation, Part 4

Back at the gym, Heather and Michelle continued to pump with a vengeance. Rep by rep, weight after weight, the two iron girls were fiercely locked in a strength competition for the ages. They had been dueling over dozens of different exercises, working out every muscle they cared to show off. Each time, there was a victor, but neither of them had any overall lead. As the future classmates tried to outdo each other, their endurance was put to the ultimate test. But as their exhaustion grew, so did their tenacity, pump, and excitement. Their young bodies were throbbing with pain, their skin stretched thin by the quivering bundles of angry muscle fibers boiling beneath the surface. After several hours of hyper-intense, accelerated lifting, they finally made their way to the bench.

“Traditional” bench presses were obsolete for girls like Michelle and Heather, as it was simply impossible to perform a proper bench with such large pectorals in the way. Instead, this gym’s bench machine was equipped with a pair of small, sturdy handles that held the weights on the flanks. In this final round, Michelle knew she had the advantage, at least in theory. Her award-winning chest was clearly the larger, but she knew better than to underestimate her young rival.

“I’ll get things started.” She confidently made her way to the machine and set the weight at 5400 lbs. Despite her fatigue, she quickly knocked out 15 reps like it was nothing. Yet, each time she pushed, her turbocharged pecs put on more and more disturbingly vascular mass, revving up like drag racers for a final showdown.

But Heather was unfazed. Though she was loving every second of this neck-and-neck competition, she ultimately wanted to come out on top. In fact, she wanted to end it now, and dispel any doubts as to who was the strongest.

“My turn.” Heather loaded up 9100 lbs. and readied herself on the bench.

For a brief moment, fear overcame her busty rival. Just last month, she was only able to press 9000 lbs. for a grand total of three reps. Could this be the end of the line?

With Michelle’s eyes glued to her perfect body, the redhead grabbed the handles of the machine, and without a moment’s hesitation, pushed. It was as if she believed she could lift any weight in the world beyond a shadow of a doubt. But the first rep proved to be far more difficult than she had anticipated. In order to accommodate over two modern sedans worth of weight, her huge chest and tris expanded to even greater levels. The fabric of her swimsuit began to yield, her engorged nipples tentpoling the tiny fabric. It was never meant to contain this much power. Slowly and steadily, the impossible weight moved towards its apex, and she proved yet again that her youth meant nothing.

But she didn’t stop there. The handles moved upwards once again, her competitive spirit driving the four-and-a-half ton weight up by sheer force of will. Then, she hit rep three. Then four. Then five. Heather was running a victory lap. She pumped her remaining reps with an astonishingly metronomic, albeit painfully slow, pace. As the seventh, and final rep went up and back down, the clanking of the machine sounded to Michelle like bells tolling for her doom.

“Phew! Didn’t know I had that in me,” Heather smirked, clearly reveling in the obvious dismay of her seemingly defeated foe.

Michelle responded only with silence.

“So…you wanna hit the showers? I think we’re finished here.”

Ignoring her adversary’s declaration of victory, the exhausted teen stared blankly at the bench. She knew she had only one thing left to do.

“Put on 9600,” Michelle suddenly commanded.

“What?”

“9600, please.” It was all or nothing now.

Heather quietly obeyed, getting up from the bench and loading up an additional 500 pounds. “There’s no way she can lift that,” she thought. “Not for reps at least.”

Michelle stepped over and set herself between the comically large weights. She then took a deep breath and prepared both her mind and her body for the coming battle. Heather watched, awestruck by the contrast between her bombshell looks and the brutal conditioning and profound muscularity of the rest of her body. This young, undeniably feminine girl had been throwing tons of metal around like sticks. Now she was about to bench nearly twenty times her own body weight. For the first time in her life, she had found a worthy adversary: someone who was capable of pushing her limits.

With sweat glistening off of her supple, lightly bronzed skin, Michelle poured all of her passion into this final set. She placed her hands firmly on the warm handles, and pushed with what little energy she had left.

But they refused to budge. She took in another deep breath, and redoubled her efforts.

Again, nothing. She pushed and pushed and pushed, but after fifteen seconds of teeth-grinding, sweat-dripping effort, the weights remained stationary.

The redhead smiled to herself, knowing that this was the nail in the coffin for her spent rival.

Then, suddenly, a subtle creak escaped from the machine. After an eon of titanic effort, the handles had inched up ever so slightly. Heather let out a quick gasp of disbelief. But her eyes did not deceive her. The weights had moved up, and continued to do so. Eventually, at a snail’s pace, the first rep was complete. As the handles came back down, Michelle’s lovely face contorted into something monstrous: eyes shut tightly with small veins bulging on her forehead, this was clearly no ordinary effort. The desire to wipe that smug grin off of her rival’s annoyingly pretty face had imbued her with a potent second wind. Soon, her pace quickened as she grunted unabashedly after every grueling rep. Her triceps and chest became maximally engorged with blood and meat. Each push tightened her bra, throwing muscle on top of muscle. By the 6th rep, she began to slow again. Now, every millimeter upward was a monumental effort. Her chest continued to expand, pushing the bra well beyond its manufacturing standards. The material was stretched so thin that it became see-through; every vein and striation of her pecs was clearly visible.

Heather was now panting at the sight of the overinflated teen. She had never seen strength like this from anyone so young, including herself. She had never laid eyes on such horrifically defined, awe-inspiringly yoked, and breathtakingly sexed-up muscle-breasts up close before. The immeasurable power of the bulging bust was turning her on like crazy.

Eventually, the 7th rep went up. Michelle’s inner voice was screaming, “Just one more. JUST ONE MORE!” Then, she let out a primal roar, tossing nearly five tons worth of weight into the air. Her arms and chest inflated with muscles she never knew she had. Her bra ripped straight down the middle, exploding off of her massive chest, leaving only the straps in place. At that moment, Heather’s knees buckled as she orgasmed. She covered her mouth, trying to hold in the scream, her bikini dripping with sweat and cum. She was just mind-fucked by the unreal feat performed by the 18 year old supergirl.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, she slowly regained her senses, and looked up to see if Michelle had noticed her shameful display. The hulking mass of meat, blood, and tears lied flat on the bench, still gasping for air. Michelle’s prodigious chest was pumped beyond belief; diamond-hard nipples stood triumphantly atop her muscular domes. Her arms hung loose by the sides of the bench. Even unflexed, they bulged like never before. Large veins highlighted every part of her being, turning the surface of her body into a roadmap. Heather noticed that Michelle’s shorts were soaked too. They had both lost it to her unbelievable display of teenage bodybuilding supremacy.

Then, Dan casually walked into the gym. Having grown bored of the party, he wanted to check up on Michelle to see how she was doing. Though it was a large complex, it took only a quick scan to spot these two hulking muscle goddesses. Like a moth to a flame, he floated over to see what was going on. As he got closer, he saw Heather’s glazed over face and recognized her as the girl that won the bikini contest. And of course, he could recognize Michelle by her huge, heaving chest. Though she definitely wasn’t in any trouble, something was different. While her naked body was nothing new to him, he had never seen her this pumped before. As if entranced, he slowly moved towards the bench press machine, not uttering a single word.

Once Dan was close, the two girls snapped out of their post-orgasm delirium. Looking up, they both saw him staring at Michelle’s naked body, and it was clear through his swim shorts that his manhood was rising.

Michelle smiled deviously and asked, “Wanna measure us?”

Dan nodded, hypnotized by the sight of his jacked-up girlfriend.

Without a word, the trio moved into the spacious aerobics room, fully equipped with mats and wall-to-wall mirrors. Dan found a 12-foot long measuring tape atop one of the shelves, and grabbed it.

As both girls stood in front of the mirrors, Michelle gave her competition a deathly gaze. “Let’s see who’s bigger.”

Eager to blow the redheaded bimbo out of the water, the brunette beauty began by producing a prodigious bicep. Dan nearly blew his load at this incredible sight. Awestruck, it took him a few seconds to realize he had a job to do.

But before he could lift up the tape, Michelle said, “Wait.” Then, with fiery determination blazing in her eyes, she flexed her bicep once more, grunting with effort. Again, her bicep exploded upwards, teeming with thick veins and appearing even bigger than before. Her forearm was shaking with effort as she held the flex. Her man-servant quickly wrapped the tape around this steel-crushing hydraulic press of an arm.

“6…64 inches!” Both Michelle’s smile and Dan’s erection grew as that number was read.

Heather was impressed, but she worked out just as hard as Michelle, and had her own point to prove.

“My turn!” She took in a deep breath, and slowly brought out the big guns. As if to outdo her older rival, she brought both of her awesome arms to bear. “Take your pick, sweetie!” Dan loved Michelle, but the sight of two perfectly sculpted peaks sandwiching the face of a fiery-haired hottie was an undeniable turn-on.

He moved over to her left arm and declared, “Sixty…five?!” Michelle had always been the biggest girl he knew, but now that was starting to seem in doubt.

Michelle was fuming. “That’s it,” she thought. “Playtime’s over.”

With her boyfriend still admiring Heather’s magnificent mountains, Michelle flexed her incomparable pecs until her gentle, beautiful facial features were obscured by gigantic, hideously defined muscle-tits. When he turned to look, his eyes almost exploded out of his head. Her chest was always his favorite part, but he never realized how big they truly were until just now. He was on the verge of eruption.

“How big are these babies?”

Dan quickly scurried over, and did his best to wrap the tape around her behemoth chest. But before he could even declare the number, he exploded instantly, a large wet spot appearing on his trunks.

“OH! …oh my god.” He was floored, literally.

Michelle gave him a few seconds to recover before asking, “So, how big are they?”

“One hundred,” he spoke, before taking a brief moment to catch his breath. “One hundred, and twenty-nine.”

Heather gasped, knowing full well she had no chance of matching that number. Her adversary responded with a cocky look that said “I win.”

Now in the driver’s seat, Michelle had a naughty idea that would allow her to close out this contest for good. “Let’s clean ourselves up,” she suggested, leading Dan by the hand towards the showers.

The locker room was quite impressive, containing plenty of storage space and at least a dozen shower stalls. She quickly pulled her boyfriend into one of them, being sure to leave the curtain open for her “audience”.

“Why don’t you clean me up, lover?” Michelle turned on the shower and handed him a bar of soap, before shooting Heather a triumphant smile.

The sidelined 17-year-old was absolutely livid. “He only likes her for those big boobs,” she thought. “I bet that bitch only does bench presses all day. I can outclass her everywhere else.” Her jealousy bubbled inside, threatening to boil over.

Satisfied with pissing off her competitor, Michelle turned her attention back towards her boyfriend. The hollow look on his face made once thing very clear: every wish was his command. As strong-willed as he thought he was, his brain was no longer doing the thinking. He stepped into the hot stream with his incredible girlfriend and began soaping up every crevice of that magnificently pumped body. One hand worked the bar, while the other had the luxury of feeling every rock hard inch of bulging girl-beef. As his hands explored her wondrous back, Michelle could feel his massive, 10-inch erection pressing against her ass through his shorts.

“Oh, you naughty boy!” She saw that his eyes had gone absolutely vacant. He was completely lost in his lust for her. She then stole a glance at Heather, who had her fists clenched in anger. Michelle’s libido was being cranked up to 110%. She was utterly dominating her man’s mind, and that muscle slut could do nothing but watch. Or, so she thought.

Heather had had enough. With an audible snap, she tore off her workout bikini, revealing her perfect, hairlessly naked form. The horny couple turned to see what she was up to.

“You sure your man loves your muscles as much as mine?” With a single massive flex, similar to the one she produced at the end of that bikini contest, her already pumped muscles grew and grew, quickly reaching their peaks. Michelle watched as her young body shook with effort and rage, trying to flex up muscles she didn’t have. While she had to admit that this girl was an absolute knockout, she knew Heather’s limits.

But the teenage temptress’ normally beautiful blue eyes were filled with rage. She was determined to show them who was boss. As sweat began to pour from her naked body, she flexed and flexed for several minutes, seemingly to no avail. Then, the impossible happened.

With her envy driving her up the wall, her muscles somehow responded by expanding with newfound mass. Every part of her: lats, bis, tris, pecs, quads, calves, glutes, you name it, they all grew. Her jealousy-fueled mega-flex seemed to synthesize muscle from out of nowhere! That distinct crackling sound of rapidly expanding skin and flesh filled the air as her muscles grew menacingly. Her pale, paper-thin skin looked like it was about to rip at any moment. Every vein and venule, every striation, bundle, and fiber was blatantly evident. She became a living, breathing anatomical model of hyperplastic, hypertrophic skeletal muscle.

Her biceps grew up and up, naively defiant of a young girl’s limits. Her thighs swelled with blood and muscle, casting great shadows over her lower legs. Even her big, bubble butt grew; now it was more like a beach ball butt. And, to Michelle’s shock, her mega mammaries got even more massive. Her cleavage expanded to well over a foot and a half in depth, eclipsing even Michelle’s own pride-and-joys. Pretty soon, her supermodel face was swallowed up by an inhuman combination of pecs, traps, and shoulders. Her muffled screams betrayed the demonic effort she was pouring into this reality-warping flex.

Michelle watched in horror as every part of Heather’s younger, teenage body overtook her own. Her mouth agape, she felt her knees weaken as she struggled to comprehend how this fledgling amateur could become this huge. Her mind was filled with a cacophony of conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she was envious: how could she be outmuscled so soundly, by a high school junior no less? On the other, she was curious: she wanted to feel this redheaded teen muscle queen’s power for herself.

She looked over to Dan, only to find him drooling over this magnificent view. His erection was bigger than ever, and in spite of the fact that his girlfriend was standing right next to him, he stripped off his shorts and began jerking off.

Michelle was absolutely speechless. Her own boyfriend was betraying her for that slut’s superior physique.

“Snap out of it, Dan! You love me, remember?!” She yelled, shaking him in a bid to dispel him from Heather’s hypnotic flex. But it was futile, as he only stroked his 12 inch cock harder and faster. His gaze could not be diverted. There was no more Dan. Two years together, filled with great fun and lots of sex, forgotten in a moment. Only the sexual centers of his brain were operating now, and they knew whose body was the better.

She realized she had no choice. Furious and frustrated, she ripped off her workout shorts, revealing her hairless pussy. She was going to make him remember who he belonged to.

On the verge of having the orgasm of his life, Michelle grabbed his buttocks and pulled him towards her pelvis. As his giant erection penetrated her dripping wet snatch, the couple moaned with incomparable pleasure. Dan climaxed immediately, pumping Michelle’s love canal with copious, warm cum. Soon enough, he came to. As they locked eyes, he remembered who he was so madly in love with all this time. With his member still standing at full attention, Michelle began moving his entire body back and forth. His generous shaft pressed against her vaginal walls as they made passionate love. They were at it hot and heavy, and they made no effort to keep it quiet. Soon, his body went limp, his mind once again lost in lust. Michelle’s internal muscles pumped his throbbing member as all images of Heather began to fade from his mind.

However, the power Heather exuded could not be ignored. Standing a mere 12 feet away, and still holding that ungodly flex, both Michelle and Dan could feel the sexual energy radiating from this young woman. As she continued to ram his limp body into hers, the couple tried their best to shield their eyes from her colossal visage. However, her oppressive aura was simply too much. It was as if a supernatural force was pulling their attention towards her. At first, it was a few quick glances. The couple had to see for themselves just how jacked this teen titan had become. But before long, they found themselves staring at her once again. They were fucking to an image of muscular perfection.

Heather was beyond compare. Her glistening skin was bathed in sweat, and covered by crowded streams of vascularity. Every hideous detail, every rigid striation and deep cut was exposed in awe-inspiring fashion. Not a single muscle on Michelle’s own impressive body held a candle to her counterpart’s. Her biceps had swelled well over her own head, hitting heights bodybuilder’s years her senior would have been envious of. Her head was buried behind thick slabs of pecs and traps. Unconquerable globes of defiant teenage muscle stretched nearly two feet from her chest wall. Heather’s midsection was equally impressive: abdominals the size of oranges were flanked by ripped-to-shreds obliques. Her intimidating waist gave way to a supercharged, ultra-dense, and hyper-inflated ass. The incredible girth of her glutes made her hourglass figure all the more ridiculous.

Then, suddenly, she released her flex. Her muscles relaxed, though she still remained impossibly huge. Slowly, she sauntered her way over to the powerless couple. Hypnotized by both her aura of power and her sexual pheromones, Michelle and Dan continued to fuck. They were completely enraptured by the unholy combination of genital and visual stimulation.

With firm hands, the redheaded goddess broke the couple apart, and shoved the comparatively tiny man aside. Then, she pushed her fellow muscle girl against the shower wall. Michelle felt weak in front of the shorter, yet more massive teen. Overcome by her emotions, she stood paralyzed against the cold ceramic wall. She was panting out of fear and arousal. She stared into Heather’s deep blue eyes and soon became lost in them. Grabbing the back of her neck, the muscle mistress brought their lips together. The weakened brunette could not resist. As they made out, their hands explored each other’s richly vascularized bodies. Heather’s muscles felt harder than she could have ever imagined, her newly-minted mass densifying every part of her being. Her arms, her back, her chest, every bit was an exquisite piece of bodybuilding heaven. Michelle’s right hand found its way to the redhead’s diamond-hard, five inch nipple, and began stroking it. Heather let out a gentle sigh.

Meanwhile, Dan was witnessing the show of his life: two ultra-hot, mega-muscular babes going at it with vigor. The sheer sight alone brought him to another orgasm. Hearing his moan of ecstasy, Heather parted her lips from Michelle’s, and turned towards the horny onlooker. She extended her arm and grabbed his still erect cock, gently pulling him closer.

This brought Michelle back to Earth. “N-no, you can’t!” she protested.

But Heather’s response was swift and effective. She jammed her pointer and middle fingers into Michelle’s vagina, forcing a sharp gasp from the turned on teen. She deftly and expertly manipulated her pleasure centers, rhythmically stroking her clit and g-spot simultaneously. Michelle’s heavy body convulsed from the intense pleasure waves ripping through her. She pushed herself against the wall, trying to regain her balance as her knees started to buckle. She screamed as the orgasm took hold; her love juices flowed freely down Heather’s hand.

Heather leaned into Michelle’s shuddering body, and whispered into her ear, “Yes. I. Can.” Each word went off like a flashbang. Both body and mind were being rocked by a seemingly continuous orgasm. Her will was utterly broken.

Now with Michelle completely under her spell, the muscular seductress turned back towards Dan. Hand on his lower back, she pulled him closer. His quivering dick was now only a few inches away from her sex.

“I want this to be a night you two will never forget.” Then, with no resistance at all, his eager, foot-long cock entered her waiting pussy. And just like what Michelle was doing moments earlier, she shifted his whole body back in forth with just one hand, moving his shaft along with it at a steady pace. It wasn’t long before he exploded again. His body spasmed from pleasure and exhaustion as he climaxed for what must have been at least the third time in the last 15 minutes. But they weren’t done yet. Heather’s vaginal muscles began to pulsate, manipulating his cock in ways he had never experienced. It was as if her pussy was giving him a professional blowjob. In a matter of seconds, he blew his load again. And then again. And again.

The loud moans of unbridled sexual pleasure filled the empty locker room as the helpless couple orgasmed over and over again for a good half hour. Eventually, Heather herself climaxed, enthralled by her own sexual dominance. Then, after she was satisfied with her work, the hulking young goddess released her spent victims, rinsed herself off, and left.
GDF-8 @ DA

Online GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2017, 04:10:30 pm »
What do you guys think of the story so far? I have the next few chapters outlined, but I am definitely open to any interesting suggestions you all may have. Thanks!
GDF-8 @ DA

Offline ericf989

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »
I think this story is Fantastic!  Keep going!   :clap: :thanks: :rock: :woohoo:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2017, 07:25:46 pm »
Wow! That was intense! I loved each and every part of it, each and every sentence, you have a gift for really awesome description, both muscle wise and sex wise! That show with Heather flexing bigger and bigger, until the point that she visually and sexually controlled both Dan and Michelle was incredible to read, so hot! Heather just seems to be on another level entirely, Michelle is awesome, but Heather makes her seem almost normal in most ways. We know that Michelle is far from normal, but Heather is just spectacular! k+!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2017, 03:47:36 pm »
Great stuff!  It gets more and more interesting with each new installment!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [GDF-8] STORIES~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View