Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579388 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 11:32:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [wissen] James and Sophie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [wissen] James and Sophie  (Read 47304 times)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [wissen] James and Sophie
« on: September 29, 2016, 08:26:35 pm »
Hi!

This is my second attempt to write this story. Previous one was in Stronger Younger Girls thread. I have changed some details because I got different plans for plot development. Fixed few issues and added 4th chapter. I hope that this time I'll be able to finish this story :)

James and Sophie
by wissen

Part 1

Today is the first day of our summer holiday at college.  And I with my best friends Matthew and Jessica decided to change our lives for better. Even in middleschool all tree of us was... invisible for others. We wasn't mocked or tortured. Just nonexistent. There was this way even in high-school and even now in our local college, where we are going together. But it's not that bad, we have great time together having very much fun.

But still, we want to change. And only way, we can think off is our look. We decided to change our style and became fit, pumping some iron. All peoples like muscular guys and fit girls, right?

Matt has father's old weight set in the basement.  Truly to say, his father has awesome gym there. He was serious in lifting and workout, but after some issue his back is badly hurt, so swimming is now only thing he can do now safely.

I came to Matt's house at 9 a.m., just like we planned. Rang the door and in few seconds it was opened.
"Hi, James! I'm so glaaad that you come!"
It was Sophie, Matt's 12 y.o. sister. She is great girl. Even despite her age she is really smart and funny. Some times I even think that she is smarter than her brother. You know, we are geeks, not nerds. While Sophie is real nerd, but very cute and funny one. She likes fooling around with us and never makes any problem. Perfect baby sister for my opinion.  But there is one small problem. I think she has a crush on me. It's normal for girls her age, but still it makes me feel uneasy sometime. She is very cute even beautiful child, i'm sure that in few years she'll become real heartbreaker. But our age difference is too much and I'm thinking about her as my own little sister, just like Matt is like my brother.

"Hi, Sophie!  Is Matt awake already?"
"Yope! And Jessy-Nessy is hear too."
"Hey! What I told about giving us names!"
"Oki-doki, Sir!" Yeah, sometimes she is a bit too funny.

I came to the basement with Sophie lively jumping from foot to foot behind me.
"Hi, guys!"
"Hi, James! " - Matt and Jess said simultaneously. Both of them was already prepared for training: shorts and sports T-shirt. Just like me. This outfit shows our bodies in all theirs "glory". You see, I'm nice 6'4" tall, but weight 150 lbs. Yeah, i look like sceleton and am near to dystrophy,  but it makes no big problems for my health. I have some stamina and speed, but sheer strength is not my strong side (sorry for stupid pum). Matthew is a bit shorter than me at 5'11", but weights nearly twice as me - 280 lbs. It's hard for him even walk for long time without shortness of breath. And Jessica.  Well she isn't ugly or something,  she is just plain looking. You can call her most plain looking person in the world. And, yeah, we know her measurements: 32A-27-32 at 5'5" and 120 lbs. She doesn't have girlfriends,  so we listen for all her complaints about figure and looks.

"Okey, dudes," - Matt started to speak - "I googled some nice training programs for me and James and for you Jess"
"Why different one for me?"
"Huh? Do you want to have muscles like Schwarzenegger? "
"Bueee, off course not! I just want to be fit like this bikini models with great asses, thin waist, tonned arms and legs and their..."
"Stop, stop Jess! We already got what you want. This is why I choosed different program for you. So here are written all exercises" - he gave us few paper sheets and started to explain.
While Matt was explaining details Sophie was looking around basement, checking weights and various stuff. In one corner she found bookshelf with old books about weightlifting and bodybuilding.  "It must be dad's" - thought Sophie for herself.
"Hey, Matthew-Breadew! Here are some nice books about this muscles stuff! Check this out!" - Sophie shouted happily.
"Eh, there is some old garbage.  Modern science and sports are far more developed. Leave it there!"
"Uhh, okey." - Sophie was a bit sad, that her enthusiasm was not praised.
"So, let's start. We have 3 months to change our bodies and lives!" - Matt was really energetic.  And we started our training.
"Uhm, sorry guys, may I stay here to look and read this?" - Sophie asked very quiet.
"Yeah, do as you wish, just be careful."
"Ok, thanks" - and she sat in the corner with all this old books.

In this training we just understood how pathetic we are. In warmup i did well at running and scretching, but i was capable to do only 5 push-ups and 10 situps and 30 quads without weights.. But it was far better than both Matt and Jess. 0 push-ups for them, 0 sit-ups for Matt and 5 for Jess, and 15-20 quads. We wasn't happy at all with our results. But right after our warm-up we started with weights. Just to check our strength (weakness?) at first.

First was benchpress. We started with empty barbell. It weights 45 lbs, so it was enough for us for the start. There was one another bar, which weights 35 lbs,  but we hoped for better. First was Matt, he did 8 reps with proper form, and two more with our help. I was next. With great effort and help from Matt I did 8 reps. Pathetic.  At first Matthew was happy, that he is stronger than me, but after i mentioned that he is two times my weight his happiness dissappear in the blink of the eye.  Jess tried last. She barely benched it 3 times, so we decided that she'll use 35 lbs barbell.
After short break we did all other exercises: deadlifts, quads, curls and etc. At everything our results were unsightly, but still we were cheerful saying, that this is only start of our muscle journey and in one month we will change all of this completely. 
While we were struggling with weights Sophia was reading books which she found. There was old one about bodybuilding by Joe Weider, some books about powerlifting and strength training and even about physiology.  But there was too many difficult words, which were too hard too understand for her.
"I think I need to read few medical and physiology encyclopedias first" - she thought for herself - "Will do it on weekends". Yeah, she was real bookworm with fast reading skills and awesome memory.
And among all of this books Sophie found very old strange looking book. There was writing "Secret breathing and meditation techniques of Brahmbhatt family" and mentioned that translation was made by Henry J. Wimbledon.  "Huh, this is name of my Grand-grand-granddad. Mom told me stories about him, which she heard from her mother. He was scientists who was exploring India in 19th century." - Sophia was thinking for herself. "And as I can recall his wife was indian woman, whom he brought in USA after one of his expeditions".
Sophie started to read introduction: "Dear friends,  this book is most important thing that i maked in my whole life. This is translation of ancient manuscript of Brahmbhatt family. They are living deep into the jungle, very far from any modern civilization. But for my great happiness their language is very similar to few anothers,  which are common for this region.
What surprised me by their family was how perfect they looked by their standarts. Women were beautiful and healthy, men were strong and manly without limits. Not all members were this way, but 2/3 for sure. The secret was special meditation and breath techniques combined with rare bloodtrait of their family. This trait awakes often if both parents are from Brahmbhatt and rare if blood is mixed.
So, my dear friends, here is their teachings. Maybe my descendants will have a chance to try it on."
Sophia read quickly through the book. Meditation for strength, meditation for health, meditation to cure wounds, meditation for beauty, for feminity, for manliness and etc and etc. "If it's true, then with this book somebody can become perfect human!" - Sophia thought for herself. She looked at her brother with his friends and then run from basement with this book to her mother.

"Off course i red this book and tried to do some exercises from it. But it never worked for me nor for my father or grandmother. Maybe this special trait was not awake in us or maybe it was some strange joke by Henry," - Sophie's mother Elizabeth was telling to her daughter, - "But I really wanted this to work. Even now I have some things to fix. Especially now". And she looked at her smallish, but already sagging 32B-cup breasts and nonexistent waist on uncurvy body. Elizabeth was nice looking 45 y.o. woman, but she never was beautiful and stunning, especially after giving birth to her daughter at late age of 36.
"May i try it? Maybe I have a chance!". "Yes, you can. Just be cautious."
"Thank you, Mommy! I love you soooooo muuuuch!" - Sophia jumped on her mother and hanged on her while kissing all over face.
"By the way, what will you try to change?"
"Hmmm... Dunno. But i would like to be as beatiful as you and as strong as daddy! And... You know... I like James very much. I want to be his perfect girlfriend!" - Sophia was blushing.
Elizabeth was surprised by her daughter sudden revelation. Off course she knows, that Sophia has a crush on her big brother best friend. James was always trying to protect her, help her with study and play with her if needed,  even more than Matthew.  But to be able to say that in such way and in such circumstances...  It was a bit worrisome.
"Listen, dear. You are only 12 y.o..."
"I know! But in 6 years I'll be 18!"
"And he - nearly 30"
"Doesn't matter! I like him and I want him to like me. If it's mistake let it be MY mistake! I'm ready for all consequences!"
Elizabeth could not belive what she heard.  Her 12 y.o. daughter was talking in very serious grown-up manner.
"Well, somebody has grown a bit earlier than i hoped. OK. You can try. I'll not be in the way and even more i'll help you. But don't make problems.  Especially for James. Understood? "
"Yaaay!!! Yes, mommy! I love you so much! I'll try to do all in right way! Hmm... Can this book make me smarter?.. I wonder..."
Sophia was going away from her mother holding the book in the hands carefully.
When Sophia was going through corridor to her room near Matthew's room I was talking with him. Jessica was away already and we was writing down our results after training.  Both strength and measurements. It was disheartening without limits. My and Mett's working weights were abour tge same: 45 lbs for benchpress,  100 lbs for quads, same for deadlifts and 15 lbs for single handed curls.
When we finished I was in need to tell Matthew something, what was bothering me for few last weeks, when we got this idea about bodybuilding.
"Hey, dude, you know, I need to tell you some crazy thing, that I understood about me recently."
"Huh? Are you gay?"
"What?! No! Off course not! When i was reading all this sites about bodybuilding,  I understood that I like muscular women..."
"That's all"
"Yeah."
"Well everybody likes fit chicks, even me"
"You don't get it! I like very muscular, very strong, insanely ripped girls! Like Shannon Courtny on her peak, Hazel Piazza or Isabele Turell or even bigger, harder and more ripped!"
"Ermm, who are they?"
"Just google it if you want"
"Well, ok, later. This is a bit strange, but I think it's alright.  But I was sure you was a boobman. You always dreamt about Denise Milani having bigger boobs, thinner waist and even more bubble butt."
"I am"
"How then?"
"Well, now i dream about Denise Milani having bigger boobs, thinner waist, better ass and huge perfect ripped muscles."
"That's impossible..."
"I know. That's why I only read stories about such girls and look for drawings and 3D-models. I even ordered few commissions about my perfect girls. Yeah, that's a bit crazy, i know..."
"Nope, why not. And you want to pump muscles, just to be stronger than such girl?"
"No. I'm ok with her being stronger and more muscular. Even more, i want her to be far stronger and more muscular than me. But i'm sure that muscular girl will never look on such skinny guy like me."
"Hm, yeah, dude, you got a point. Well, this is a bit strange, but it's not my problem, do what you really want. Just don't tell this to Jess, she'll have fun of you withour limits, lol."
"Yeah, I know. So lets finish our tasks and play PS4?"
"Nice plan, friend!"
Sophia was listening our conversation without taking single breath. When we finished she run to my home, which was nearby.  She knocked on the door and my mother opened it.
"Oh, hi, Sophie! What are you doing here alone?"
"Good morning,  Mrs. Moorley. James is with my brother at our home and asked him to borrow some games for my PS. He said, that it'll be ok. Shall I?"
"Off course, honey! You can go to his room and take it."
"Thank you! I'll be fast!"
"Take your time, dear."
My mother, Margaret Moorley, was very nice 41 y.o. woman. A bit chubby and overweight,  but still very young- and good-looking.  She has curvy body measured as 36C-31-38.
In blink of the eye Sophie came to my room and found my laptop.  My user had no password so she logged in without any problems. After 5 minute of search Sophie found my catalog with my "things": few commissioned stories and drawings.  She copied it on her USB-stick, took one game for PS4 and run away without leaving any traces behind.
"I found the game, Mrs. Moorley!  Thank you!"
"Bye, Sophie! Take care!"
In few minutes Sophie was already in her room reading my stories and viewing my drawings. This absurdly sexy, incredible muscular and strong characters were not only what she understands about my tastes, but it was what she really wanted herself. Breasts bigger than head with perfect natural-looking form, waspish waist and impossible round butt which make blood boling in any male (and most females),  face so beautiful that lets girl win Miss USA title even in morning without brushing teeth and muscles so big, ripped and hard, that male bodybuilders and gymnasts are looking weak and flabby in comparison. Yes, this is what Sophie really dreams about. And this is what will make James her boyfriend.  And now she has a way to achieve this dream of her and James. Sophie looked on the book and smiled.

Two weeks passed.

Part 2.

In this 2 weeks we did only 4 from 6 planned trainings. First time we missed because one awesome band had come to our city and we was listening it for whole night in the club. Second time we missed thanks to new game whose release we were waiting for ages. And we were playing it for whole night again. So we were sleeping to the evening on the next day both times. Shame to us.
And off course our progress was poor. Yeah, we have added some nice amounts of weight on our reps, but completely understand that this is only starters gains. Now me and Matt were benchpressing 85 lbs for reps, Jess was working with 45 lbs bar. Our other weights grew a bit too.
What confused me a bit were changes in Sophie. A bit curious ones. She starts wearing very buggy clothes. Her common clothes were some tops with jeans or shorts, but now she was wearing some oversized tracksuits. Maybe some friend of her had told her that she is fat and it put her to shame? And Matt told me that she was eating a lot more in recent days. Maybe she really was getting fat? Some kind of growth-spurt or hormone imbalance?
But what was making me even more curious and giving me very strange feelings it was my assumption that Sophie was becoming more beautiful and stunning every day. Well it's ok to find kids cute. It's in our nature to like babies of human and animals (everybody like puppies!) but attractive... I was worried about myself until the moment when Jess asked me:
"Do you see, that Sophie becomes more beautiful every day? Even now she is real knockout already! How can it be? Her parents are average in terms of looks."
"Dunno..." - i said, but inside i was very happy that it's all ok with me.
And today at the moment when i and Matt were playing PS in his room alone he said:
"You know, Sophie is training in our basement gym."
"Huh?"
"I learned it only yesterday.  She is doing when i'm away or at sleep. I saw her occasionally,  when got up to get some water in the kitchen.  At 4 a.m. And saw how she was going to basement and was staing there with some clanging of weights. At 4 a.m.!"
"Do you think she is pumping weights there?"
"Don't know, but would like to find out. Are you with me?"
I was curious.  I don't know, but idea that Sophie was seriously pumping weight in secret was intriguing me.
"OK, why not. It can be fun! How will we do it?"
"Come this night at 4 a.m. to my backyard."
"Ok."
It was really hard to stand up so early, so i came to Matt's house looking like some zombie. He was looking even worse.
"Are you ready?" - I nodded.
And we came to emergency exit from basement. It is always closed, but has very big window with good view over whole room.
We looked in the window. And I was never ready to see such thing...

Part 3.

Sophie was lying on the bench and after few seconds started to press empty 45lbs bar. bar. One...Two...Three... Four. She already surpassed Jess' results. Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... She has nearly surpassed our start results from 2 weeks ago! But her pace was still awesome.  Ten... Eleven...  Twelve...  We were shocked.  When she got to 20 we were shocked even more. At 50 she stopped.  We couldn't believe our eyes: it was her warm up. She was doing warm up with our starting working "weight"! Then she stood up and add two 10lbs discs. 65 lbs total. With a bit more moderate speed she did 30 reps. And added 40 lbs. Total 105 lbs. 20 lbs more than our current working weight! And slow but confidently she did 12 reps. After half minute of rest she repeat it for 4 more sets.
I looked on Matt. His face was showing surprise,  shock even fear. And I could understand him. His 12 y.o. sister, little girl who was nearly twice younger than him, was stronger. Yeah, they had quite good relationship, but such fact itself is truly fearsome.
What about me? I was shocked and excited at same time. I wasn't capable to see if Sophie had muscles, because of her buggy training suit, but her strength was arousing me beyond limits.  Only after 6 years this girl will be 18 and... And what? I'll be 27 y.o. And her childcrush on me will be ended for sure and such sore looser like me will never have a chance to interest such beautiful and strong girl so much younger than me.
I looked on Matt. He was thinking about something too. But then I saw that Sophie wasn't inside, she was away. When? How?
"And what are both of you doing here?"
Ups...
"Hi, Sophie.. We... " - i tryied to explain it but I had nothing in mind. So I told her a truth.
"Sorry, Sophie. Matt occasionally saw you last night going to the gym and we both were curious."
She looked on us with unclear expression: mad, angry, sad.. I didn't know. And than she stomped her foot and said upset:
"Miss! I hoped to do this in secret! I wanted to tell you after one month at least.... Why didn't you asked me directly after Matty saw me?"
"Hm, don't know. Really. We were sure, that if you want to keep it secret you wouldn't tell us truth. Maybe."
She did playfully sad face.
"James you should know that I'll never lie to you!"
"Okey, okey. Sorry. We were wrong"
"Yeah, sorry, sis."
She smiled softly. God, she was really incredible beautiful!
"So would you like to see my training to the end?"
Me and Matt looked at each other and bowed our heads.
In one minute all three of us were in our basement.
"So Matty and James what did you saw already?"
"Your benchpress" - I answered.
"Yes? And how was it? Really awesome, yeah? I'm pressing so much more than in beginning! It excites me without limits! So coooooool to be stronger after each day! Right, guys? How are your results?"
We were pale as zombies. We were ashamed so much that couldn't speak at all. But I found strength to tell the truth.
"Soph... Sophie. You know?.. Erm... You are already stronger than us... A bit."
"Huh? True?"
"Yes. Me and Matt are benching only 85 lbs for 12 reps."
"Wow! Yahoo!" - she jumped with her arms up and was dancing afterward. She was really happy. And then she did shocking thing. She jumped on me, cupped my waist with her legs and hugged my neck. While looking me on the eyes she kissed me lightly in the lips and said:
"And now I know that our dreams will be true."
She jumped down on the floor leaving me in shocked state with pain in my sides. Her body was so hard and legs so strong, that her hug was a nearly painful and only my surprise didn't let me fill it at the moment.
"Ok, let's go. Just let me remove this baggy clothes. I got used to it so much that I am training in it too. But I like a bit more free clothes."
And then in blink of an eye she removed her oversized jacket and pants. It was first time in two weeks when I saw her body. And it was magnificent.
Sophie wasn't as big as female bodybuilders, but her body was ripped like body of gymnast. She was showing only her back at the moment and it was awesome back. Her shoulder were wide, caped by prominent delts which were clearly defined and had nice size and even some striation. Her upper traps formed small but clear traits of future muscle triangle over her shoulders. While lower traps with lats were building breathtaking landscape of ripped muscle hills and trenches, which came to live with every Sophie's move or even breath.
Her a bit wide powerful looking back was tapering to impossible slim but not less powerful looking waist. It couldn't be more than 18" around judging by its look and Sophie's height.
On her arms from behind there were clearly visible very defined but yet slim triceps which looked like horseshoe even in relaxed state. And here and there there was glimpsing hard ball of Sophie's biceps while she was moving her arms.
I looked lower and saw hints of what will be most perfect, most round butt soon. And her legs were like two pillars of power and beauty. Her hamstrings were bulking out visible even on straight legs. What impressed me the most in her legs were her calves. On relaxed legs without any heels they were bulging like two diamonds the size of big lemons. They looked like capable to cut some glass or even steel.
And all effect from watching this muscles was multiplied by the fact, that Sophie was very thin and petite girl. Her joins and bones were so thin that her arms and legs were looking like matchstick before her change. And Sophie weights only about 40 lbs before. The sight of her thin ankles and elbows, miniature feet and hands, slim waspish waist surrounded by serious ripped and steelhard muscles maked my blood boil in the veins. And I decided to do everything possible just to be with her when she'll turning 18. Even to sell my soul to the Devil!
So I thought until the moment she faced us. After I was sure that my heart would explode. In front Sophie was looking even more breathtaking than from behind. Her delts were looking even more powerful. Her biceps and forehand muscles were clearly bulging even though they were a bit slim. But their rippedness and visible hardness made them look much more powerful. Few thin but powerful looking veins crossed them. What caught my view was her abs. 6 ripped bricks of abdominal muscles were fighting for place on her trim waist. There was simple not enough for them! And some hints for next two bricks were visible!
Her quads were looking absolutely awesome, each muscle divided and shining with heat and power. And her diamond like calves were visible even in front at some moments!
"So how do I look, guys?" - Sophie asked playfully.
"Sis, you... You are..." - Matt started to tell without closing his mouth.
"Magnificent." - I said with my jaw hitting the floor.
"I knew that you'll like it... Jimmy." - Sophie came to us, pushed us slightly so me and Matt sat down on the couch behind us, looked me straight in the eyes and closed my mouth with lifting my jaw with one finger.
Then she flexed her left bicep, not huge but perfect ball of granite with awesome peak and nice splitting, right before Matt's face and said:
"And I know that you like it too, Matty. Am I right?"
"Wha... What? No, off course no. I... I just..."
"Feel it. Touch my bicep."
"I... I don't want..."
But I saw, that Matt wanted it. He was as excited as myself. His face was red like tomato and he was breathing hard. And after few seconds he touched her biceps, trying to dent it but with no result.
"Oh my got... It's hard like steel..."
"Thank you, Matty. Don't be shy, I know that you are just like our daddy. He is the best father in the world, perfect husband, smart and easygoing, but he lacks willpower, he needs for strong willed woman like our mommy. And you are seeking for power in girls too. And this muscle is pure power."
She stepped back and Matt asked:
"How did you changed so much in only two weeks, Sophie?  This is impossible!"
"Truly to say I hoped to get even more muscle mass, but it seems that to remove excess is simpler than to add necessary. So I burned down at least 8 lbs of fat and added 25 lbs of muscle. I weight now nearly 90 lbs of pure muscles. Pretty good for my 4' 4". And Matt, do you recall how our mommy was telling us to read books? This is very useful."
And she told us about their grandgrandfather's book and that she is first one who has required gene activated in the family.
"So with this book you wished to add muscles?" - I specified.
"Not exactly. With this book I got ability to build muscles far faster than normal, and to loose fat in required places. It's like taking drugs, but my body is controlling everything so I don't have any side effects."
"And... And your beauty?"
"Oh, you noticed! Yay! At my age humans have growth zones in the bones. With some stimulation I can change them a bit. I was even thinking about getting a bit taller, not huge but I want to get some normal height for my age. But now I have changed some proportions and facial features. Let aside skin, hair, nail. I can make supa perfect everything!" - she raised and lowered herself on tiptoes what made her  breasts bounce a bit. Stop! What?! Breasts?!
"Huh, Sophie! You have breasts! How?"
"Why? I'm woman you know. Just kidding. Same way. I know, they are not as outstanding as my muscles, but I'll fix it pretty soon. Don't worry, Jimmy." - Sophie winked.
"Sophie, you changed not only outside. Is it the book too?"
"How changed?"
"Smarter, more mature, more confident, even a bit aggressive..."
"Oh. Yes and no. Energy, ability to sleep less - all of this - the book. But confidence - this is what you get from power and strength. Don't worry Jimmy, I'll never hurt anybody and especially you." - she was near me again, and while holding my chin in her strong hand she kissed me again, but this time it was proper, long and sensual kiss.
"But now it's only for me to decide what I shall do."

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: James and Sophie
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:27:26 pm »
And here is new chapter:

Part 4.

After she broke our kiss I was sitting silent. Shocked, red as tomato, afraid of consequences...
"Sophie, it... it was too much. Please, do not do this ever again. You... you are only 12 and I"
"Shhhh..." - she has closed my lips with her finger: "We will never let anyone know about this. Right, Matty?"
"Yes... Sure... I'll be silent but what about our parents?!"
"Oh, I have already told Mommy what I'm planning. She just told not to be foolish and do not bring troubles to James. So I'll be good girl. Besides it is forbidden to have sex, bit there is no restriction by law for you to be my boyfriend. I have red some books" - and she smiled happily.
"Well, yes... You are right. But what will others think about it, Sophie?" - I asked with still trembling voice. Yeah, she was telling logical things, but still this whole situation is absolutely crazy for me.
"Dunno... I do not care about others! I love you and I want to be with you! And if someone will try to make troubles for you or hurt you I will not let them! You were always protecting me and now I will protect you! Yes, I'm not strong enough, I'm not smart enough, I'm not old enough, but I'll change it! Please, James, do you agree to be my boyfriend?"
During this emotional speech her smiling was replaced by sad and worried expression. Her eyes became moist because of some tears. She was afraid that I will decline her offer, so she was looking me in the eyes like small puppy. But I did know that there is no way I could accept this proposal, it would put in danger not only me or my family but even her parents. And I completely understood that it would be not very honest to use her first love feelings. She would regret this in the future. I should stop this absurdity, without a doubt. That was what I thought. So I told her:
"Yes, I will be your boyfriend," - after all I was stupid dumbass. I could not loose this small chance to be with my ideal girl in the future.
Her face expression had changed again in the blink of the eye. It was shinning with happiness and joy. How could emotions flush so fast? Had Sophie had some kind of tumbler in the head?
She jumped in joy, did backflip and rose her fist in the air in triumphant stance. This performance looked cool and cute at the same time.
"So, booooyfrieend, when you will take me on our first date? When? When? When?" - Sophie was humping around me, impatient and hyped up.
"Only after I discuss this situation with you parents, Sophie. I want to be sure that they are OK with this situation and I need to prove them, that I will not something bad and stupid. More stupid than I already did at least..."
"But, Jammy..." - she did cute sad face.
"No "buts", Sophie. It should be done this way. You are smart girl, so you should understand" - I said as seriously as possible. But looking at her cute purse lips and did what would make her happy again. I kissed her in the lips. It was short easy kiss but I did it myself and it made her shine with happiness again.
"Oki-doki, Jammy, I will wait as a good girl. But when will you chat with mommy?"
"Well tomorrow... I mean, today. At 6 p.m. I think. Could you please tell your parents that I want to talk with them"
"Sure! I will!"
"OK then I'll be going."
"Huh? Do you not want to see my training more?"
"I want but I need time to think. And to prepare myself. Sorry."
"Yeah, sure. I see. This is so seriouuuus." - it did not made her sad even little bit. She still was happy and hyped up.
When I was already leaving Sophie called me:
"Hey, Jammy!" - I looked around and saw that she was standing with her back to us, moved her hair forward and looked back over her shoulder: "You know, from this moment on I'll train twice, no! three times as much and hard as before!"
And she did double biceps pose that showed her lean but muscular and insanely ripped back and arms. My blood boiled again and I was ready to release steam trough ears. So I left in hurry.

The evening came much faster than I hoped. I was nervously standing before door of Sophie's house, when door opened and Sophie's mother Elizabeth was standing there.
"H-hi, Mrs. Michelson," - my voice was shaking. Damn, everything was shaking in me, I was ready to run away!
"Good evening, James. How are you doing? Please, come in. Sophie and Arthur are both waiting for you," - she was surprisingly high in spirit. It seamed like she was having fun. What a strange woman.
We came to the main hall where Sophie and her father were sitting in the chairs already. Mr. Michelson had a bit grim look on his face, even always cheerful Sophie was looking a bit uneasy.
"Please, Jahmes, sit on the chair near Sophie," - said Mrs. Michelson. And I did it immediately. I looked on Sophie, she looked on me with light smile but worried.
Mr. Michelson coughed and started to speak with anger:
"James! Do you even understand what are you..."
"Dear, please, be silent. There is no need for you to take action so soon. Do you agree, Dear?" - Mrs. Michelson stoped his speech.
"Uhm, yes, sure, Honey. You shall start."
"Thank you, Arthur. So, James, why have you agreed on Sophie's childish proposal? Do you understand that she is only a kid and this could be only flashy wish?"
"But Mom! I..."
"Be silent, young lady! I'm talking with James. So?"
I couldn't breath, I was red as tomato, I was sweating like I was running a marathon on hot summer day. It was hilarious. But I took very deep breath and started to speak:
"I know how foolish I'm. But! Even more foolish I would be if I had declined this offer! I know your daughter from her birth and I know what a good, kind and smart girl she is. You have educated her so well that now she is such independent and strong willed girl. And I know that in this six years she will became every man dream girl. I know it for sure. And if I will not be near her for this years, I can loose her. What a dumbass I would be in this case, right? That's why I agreed."
Heavy silence was hanging in the air, it was as thick as jello. Everyone was looking on me: Mr. Michelson with heavy grim look, Mrs Michelson with funny look and smirk on her face and Sophie was looking on me with shinning happy face, no more worried. Her look made me fill easy, it was filling me with energy and confidence. Mrs. Michelson decided to shatter this silence with her next question:
"Do you want to have sex with our little girl?"
"She is beautiful beyond measure already and she will be more beautiful and sexy with every passing month or even day for sure. But even though she is my girlfriend she is little kid sister of my best friend, so in next 6 years I'll never do it."
"But you have kissed her, I know it!" - Mr. Michelson shouted loudly.
"And as I know you too have kissed her, Mr. Michelson..."
"You, son of..."
"Dear, but James is right. There is no better and safe way to show your fillings than a kiss. And I think there is nothing bad in parent kissing its child or boyfriend kissing his girlfriend. But, James, even though I can trust you, I'm looking on both of you now and I doubt that you can stop Sophie if she will decide to do something foolish. She is already stronger than you, right? And you will take responsibility for both: you and Sophie."
"Well, yes, she is already far stronger. But if she will do something irresponsible then I'll take all consequences and will stop to be her boyfriend too. I hope this is enough gor Sophie to think before any action. Am I right, Sophie?"
"Yes, Jammy, of course! I will not do something stupid, believe me!"
"We believe you, Sophie. You and James. Right, Artur?"
Mr. Michelson was looking a bit less grim but it was clear as day that he doesn't like this idea at all.
"Okey, I agree. Only kisses are allowed, nothing more. And, please, not before our eyes," - said Mr. Michelson after  groan - "And remember, James, if you'll do something bad to my girl, I'll rip off your head with my own hands, got it?"
"Absolutely, Mr. Michelson." - I really did. Because while being fully obedient to his wife, he was very strict and harsh with others. And Sophie did not know about it because she saw his father at home mostly. And while being shorter than me for good 4 inches he was much thicker than me at 200+ lbs. He was in football team at college and although he was very far from his prime at 47 y.o. he still looked stocky and strong.
"Good, Son. Then take care of my girl and remember: I'm looking on you."
"I will, Mr. Michelson, thank you very much," - I stand up and gave my hand for the handshake. Mr. Arthur took my hand and gripped it so strong that nearly broke my bones. Even few tears appeared in my eyes but I still was smiling and shaking his hand. When this preventive execution has stoped I looked on Mrs. Michelson:
"And thank you for your help, Mrs. Michelson!"
"I'm ready to do anything to make my daughter happy, so you are welcome. This time." - and she smiled again with her foxy smile.
Sophie did not so all this bad omens and happily jumped to her parents with thankful hugs and words. I was standing in the side nursing my hurt limb.
When she had finished she came to me told me:
"Let's go to my room, boooyfrieend! We have so much to talk and discuss!" - without waiting for my answer she took my hand (another one, thanks god) and pulled me like micro bulldozer to her room upstairs. I felt deadly look of her father even with my back.
It seemed like I found my way to the mirror-world and my life would never be same again.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 08:43:28 pm »
Here is new part. Once again sorry for my bad English. I changed formating a bit, hope it looks better.

And please leave more feedback and even critics, it will help me to improve quality of this story :)

part 5

We came to Sophie's room. It was absolutely girly room with My Little Pony posters, cute dolls and popular modern bands and singers. Only two things were off: big amount of science books and encyclopedias (she was a bit of nerd after all) and chin-up bar with P-bars and dumbbells.

"Huh, why do you need it, Sophie?" I asked while pointing on sport equipment, "I thought you are training in the basement".

"Yeah, I'm lifting heavy weights there but here I'm exercising while watching TV, studying or doing my homework. I even can read books while doing dips, leg raises and pull-ups. And while writing I'm pumping my arms with bumbel, I have learned to write with left hand for this! It is sooo cool, you know?!"

"Wow! But why? Does it helps to spare time? I was sure that doing some pull-ups and so on takes only few minutes..."

"Hahaha!" Sophie was laughing ringing, melodic and sweet, "You still have to learn how aaaawesome you girlfriend is, Jammy!"

And she jumped on the bar and started doing pull-ups with perfect form and fast rhythm. She was moving like a piston in sport car engine. After doing 10 reps she started talking without breaking a sweat:

"You know, my body develops with different speed. While my muscles and strength are growing reasonably fast," 20 reps, 21... 22... 23..., "But my endurance is growing like crazy and my fat burns in days. In right places of course!"

She looked on me, smiles big and winked whithout stoping her pull-ups.

"SoI can do pull-ups for 10 minutes without stoping. Same goes to leg raises and dips. Do you like how my abs and arms looks?" she jumped down and raised the bottom of her tank top with left arm and flexed her right biceps. Her brick wall-like abdominals were clearly exposed and biceps had formed small but ripped and powerful lookind ball of steel hard muscle.

"Jammy, please, touch them. I want you to fill them. Pleeease," it was strange to see how she was nearly begging me to do it, "I think this not against rools, right?"

"Y...yes, I think so," I was still doubting but I reached her abs with my finger tips. It was hard! I have never felt such hard muscles in my life before. I started to move my hand down feeling each slab of her stomach muscles. My fingers were sliding in deep grooves between them and only at that moment I understood how soft and smooth her skin was. Hm, it seemed like she had improved it too a bit. Or much. Her skin was perfect.

"They are hard, yeah?", Sophie asked in playfully.

"Yes, they are incredibly."

"But you know, I do not flex my abs now. Not even a bit! Coool, right?! Do you want me to flex them?"

"Yes, please, flex them, Sophie!" it was me now who was nearly begging her.

And she flexed her abs. If before it was hardest human muscle that I ever saw then now it was something inhuman. It was like warm steel covered with soft velvet. Her lean muscles radiating with power, I looked on her still flexed biceps and reached it with my left hand. I easily cuped whole her arm with biceps and triceps, because it was not so big but I felt impressive hardness of her muscles. Maybe it was a bit softer than her flexed abdominals but it was surely harder than unflexed one.

"So, are my muscles hard, Jammy?"

"Yes, they are! It is incredible! How is it possible for them to be so firm? Is it even possible for any human?"

"Dunno. And I don't care about what is possible for humans and what not. Because I'm super girl. No... I'm YOUR super girlfriend!"

And she pushed me hard enough for me to fall backward and I landed on her bad. At this moment I understood that I have rigid hard on. It was shameful situation and I was really glad at the moment that me erection was pretty small (funny, yeah?) but  what happened next made me fill worse. Sophie has sat on my knees her legs crossed around my waist, and her arms have embraced my neck what made me bent a bit because in this position my head was still much higher than hers. She was looking me right in the eyes, without a doubt she has felt my hard on.

"Jammy, because we must follow very strict rules I want to do what is allowed to us as much as possible. Do you agree with me?"

I have nodes slightly. My breath was heavy and my throat was dry.

"Good. Now we will kiss. As hard and as long as possible and I want you to stroke my muscles with your big but soft hands everywhere: my ripped back, my lean but hard arms, my powerful shoulders and pumped butt and legs. Do you think we shall do it?"

I noded.

"Good."

And without waiting she kissed me. Her lips have closed on my and I felt very powerful tongue in my mouth. Her kiss was so powerful that I couldn't break it even if I wanted. But I never wanted such foolish thing. My hands started to slide over her small but without a doubt powerful back. My palms and fingers felt every bumps and deepenings that were formed by her firm moving muscles. It seemed that Sophie tried to flex them as much as possible. My hands slid to her delts and rock hard glutes, while she pressed me with her legs and arms so much that it was nearly painful and her tongue and lips were absolutely dominating and ruling my mouth.

Our ultimate kiss lasted for five minutes until I felt that I was ready to cum. My arousal was so high that I was ready even without any touch to my cock. How was it even possible?! I tried to break our kiss to not make a mess but found out that she was ready for it. I couldn't break her hold, I couldn't free my lips and drive out her tongue. I put my hands on her abs and chest and pushed with all my punny might. But with her legs and arms around me she was immovable. And because I felt her steel six-pack, her small but firm breast and pumped peck behind it, because I understood that she fully controlling and dominating me, I came. This orgasm was few times more powerful and pleasurable than best orgasm in my life that I had had from masturbation. This orgasm continued much longer than normal and in the end I was exhausted from it and my attempts to push Sophie away that I felt on my back panting. She released me from her mighty hug, kissed me softly on the lips and then murmured me in the ear:

"See, I can make you very happy even without braking the rules."

"How... huh... when... huh... did you-"

"Shhh," Sophie closed my lips with her finger, "You shall rest. I like reading books, did you forgot, Jammy?" she smiled and her eyes were sparking, "I like to read very diiiferent books."

She stood up and came to the pull-up bar, jumped and started doing pull-ups again with same speed as before. Maybe faster. I was still breathing heavily and could not move even finger.

"Jammy, you know where bathroom is. Please, clean yourself and return as soon as possible. We have sooo much to talk about."

"Yes... huh... will do... give me a minute."

"Oki. 20... 21... 22..."

She was counting while doing pull ups. It took about one second to do two pull ups for her. I was resting and looking on the ceiling without any thought. Sophie was counting on background, so monotonous and steadily that I was nearly rocked and nearly fell asleep.

"297... 298... 299... 300... Hey, wake up sleepy head and go to bathroom."

I was brought back to senses. I was able to stand up and gone to the door.

"Yes, sorry, Sophie, I'll be back soon."

It took full 10 minutes to clean myself and my clothes. I still was shocked by wat happened. It was absolutely great, best experience in my life, but it was much stranger than everything what happened in my life including few last days.

When I returned to Sophie's room and she did her last rep and jumped down from the bar.

"Wow, it took you sooo long. I did 1500 reps!"

"I'm sorry, Sophie."

"Huh, what's up with you, Jammy? Was it bad? Did I something bad? Please, tell me!" Sophie looked worried.

"No, no, Sophie! It was wonderful! It was the best thing in my whole life. Just... It was so sudden and strange. It was like a dream, like I'm still asleep and will wake up soon. Sorry that I made you worried. Now I'm ok," I said with more cheerful voice.

I did few steps and was near her, stood on my knees. Even so I was still taller than her. I kissed her on the lips and hugged as strong as I could.

"Do not worry. I love you, Sophie, and I will protect your feelings. Just all of this is very new to me. Give me some time to accommodate, OK."

"Yes, I understood," she smiled, "Please, sit on the bad."

I glared on her suspiciously.

"Hahaha, do not be afraid! I will not do it again. Now," and she smiled with foxy smike and winked.

I set on the bed and she set near to me.

"OK, when I saw your collection of pics and stories -"

I blushes and started to explain, "I... I... Sophie, I can-"

"It is OK, silly!" she pushed me again so I laid on my back and she set on my stomach, "I just want to understand what you perfect girl is-"

"You are, Sophie! I -"

"Jammy! IT! IS! OKEY! I WANT to became your perfect girl. I can be anyone I want now and I want to be your ideal. Just explain me, what it is. I want to understand. Got it?"

"Uhm... Yes. I think yes."

"Good. Well, where should we start? Hm... How about height? I red few stories about veeeery tall girls. Do you want me becoming taller than you?"

"Well, no. It was just for fun.... Honestly, I like idea where much shorter girl is more muscular and far stronger than me."

"Wow, it's great! Because I like this idea too!" Sophie grinned, "But I still would like to add few inches to my height, because with 4'4" I am sooo much shorter than normal height for my age. How about adding 4" of height? Do you agree?"

"Yes, sure! Of course!"

"OK, solved! Next - breasts," I blushed again, "Hey, do not blush here by me! We are deciding our future and my body! Think properly, Jammy!"

"Yes, sorry, Sophie," I smiled and tried to relax myself. It was not that easy because while sitting on my stomach she was moving a bit what made her round and muscular butt to remind itself. And together with me looking on Sophie's beautyful face and ripped lean body and theme of our discussion it made me so aroused that my cock was incredible hard again. And it seemed that she had felt it with her back on next move, because she looked a bit backward, then smiled and mischievous sparks had blinked in her eyes. It looked like I should be planning one more visit to the bathroom in near future.

"So, I saw there few sets of pictures with super beautyful woman. She has long black hair, thin waist and nice slim figure-"

"This is Denise Milani."

"Oh, good to know her name. She is supa sexy! But there are different types of pics: first, where her breasts are just huge, and second, where they are enooooormous. How so?"

"Well... First ones are original photos, second ones are photo manipulations."

"I see... And what variant do you like more?"

I lookend on her for few seconds. It was funny to look on her serious and curious face while we were talking about tits.

"Second. Do you think it's too perverted?"

"Nope. I like second variant more too," she smiled softly and licked her sexy full lips, "But could you tell me more precisious size?"

"Well, I dunno what cup size it is, but I want each of yours," I told it! I told "yours"! It seemed that I had accomodated to this strange and crazy situation, "breasts to be a bit bigger than my head. Each."

"Wow! Let me check something," and she took back of my head with her hand and pulled it to her chest so my nose had touched her left breast. It was really small, barely A-cup, but firm, perky and soft. This pose, demonstration of her strength and her complete control over me raised my sexual arousal higher. I did not saw her tace but I saw that she hold her free arm like there is my second head, "It will be sooo cooool! But I realli need for ths additional few inches of height!" she left my head free, "You know, in our high school there this fat girl with uge tits and there is that teacher with fake breasts. They are largest girls in owr town I think but they are not near to that size at all! Just think about it: I will have largest and most perfect pair of tits in whole town at 12 years old only!"

Oh, yeah, I have thought about it already. All boys in our town were jerking off while thinking about Ms. Mattews fake tits. Even me despite the fact that they was too fake looking in my opinion. And Double Mountain Sahra (it was a nickname of this busty highschool girl that Sophie had mentioned) had breats nearly the same size. But everybody knew that without bra her breasts were hanging lower than her navel. It was bad for my opinion too.

"But you know, Sophie, there are few points."

"Huh? Yeah, I'm listening."

"The form of breasts is not less important than size. When breasts are looking too round and too fake it is not that beautyful. Only in clothes maybe. And opposite: if they are fully natural they are hanging very low and without bra are looking not so appealing too. Did you few anime-like drawings in my collection?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember the form of breasts there?"

"Hm, I think yes..."

"You shall check t again. Let it be your homework," Sophie gigled, "So there are examples of perfect breasts I think. They are not too fake, too round and too hard looking, and they are not hanging like normal ones: perfect a bit teardrop shape, even despite their gigantic size they are hanging until bottom of ribcage. I think there is no better example of perfect breasts!"

Huh, I was talking about breasts with such excitement. Maybe because I could discuss with Sophie any topic, even ones that Matt will never understand. It made me happy. Having soul mate seemed to be even more important than having beautiful sexy girlfriend.

"Ooh, I see. OK, I'll check it with more accuracy. Seems like breasts are more complicated thing than only size as I thought before," Sophie was deadly serious while saying this. She wasn't mocking me at all and it made me shine with joy and confidence.

"And now we come to the main topic: muuuuuscles and streeeengtg," when she said it she did double biceps pose that showed her petite steel balls of muscles on the arms, "Let me ask simple: how big do you want me to be?"

I had an exact idea but I took few seconds for the answer.

"Bigger-"

"What a surprise!" she laughed, "Bigger than me now or than you, liiiitle boooy?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I want you to be bigger than your dad. Not proportionally bigger but really bigger: bigger biceps, thicker thighs and so on..."

She was looking on me with poker face. And after few seconds huge smile appeared on her face and the fire of joy had burned in her eyes.

"This idea sooooo cooool!!! Why have I never thought about this?! Wow!!! It will be sooo aaaawesome to be much bigger than my daddy! To show him my huge and ripped arms at breakfast, to ask him for new pants when old ones will be broken by my muscles and show him how much more muscular my legs are than his! Oh! And how about asking him to scratch my back that will be far more powerful than his ever was?! It will be sooo fuuun!" Sophie seemed really enthusiastic about this idea.

"And how ripped my muscles should be?"

"As ripped as possible! Even cold and at rest I want your muscles to be perfectly ripped. Each line of thm should be exposed!" calm down, Jammy, calm down. Or you would visit bathroom much sooner than hou hoped, "But..."

"But... what?"

"I do not like them to be too vascular..."

"Huh?" do you think my arms are too vascular now?" and Sophie once again did double flex. I checked them once again and saw only few veins that were visible but only slightly blue. This veins had added more power to her look without making her too vascular. It was perfect!

"No, absolutely!"

"It's because I don't like it too, silly. By the way, how do you like my skin?"

I remembered how I was worshipping her abs, arms and back few dozen minutes before and my arousal rose again, so I started breathing heavy. Sophie saw this and decided to have some fun. She put her soft petite hands under my shirt and started to slide by my stomach and chest to the top with playful grin. Her hands were very gentle and hot. She bend herself so her face was few inches away from my. Her warm breath was touching my lips.

"Was my skin soft?"

I nodded weakly.

"Was it smooth?"

"Please... Sophie... Stop it... You promised..."

"Yes. And this 'now' has been ended," and she kissed me again while stroking my chest with her delicate fingers and palms...

I have returned from bathroom in ten minutes again.

"Slow as always, boooooyfriend," Sophie jumbed down from P-bars, "I did 1200 dips while you were cleaning your mess."

"It was your mess! You promised me, you know!"

"Oh, did I something bad? Did you not like it?" she put her finger on her lips and did playfully guilty face, "If you are against it, O will never-never-never do it again. Just tell me, Jaaames."

"You are sly little fox," I set on the bed without any strength to argue. I was worried about this still. Not because of Mr. Michelson, but the fact that Sophie could bring me to the strongest orgasms in my life with only words and kisses made me feel a little too inferior. What would happen next? Would I accommodate to her sexuality in the future or she would became so beautiful and stunning that I'll get too aroused from her presence alone? Shit, I'm pathetic.

It seemed like my face was too worried looking, so Sophie set near me and hugged me softly. I looked on her and she looked me in the eyes with comforting and caring look.

"Are you afraid that my daddy will know about it and will punish us? But we are not breaking any rules, am I right?"

"No... I mean, yes. You are right, but problem is not your father. It's me."

"Huh?"

"I was sure that I want my girlfriend to be far superior to me in any way. And it is very arousing for me still, as you can see. But psyсhologically it appeared to be far more difficult for me. To see how such beautiful but only 12 years old girl is so much stronger than me, so much more sexy than me, and soon you will be smarter than me without a doubt makes me feel like useless worm. Your complete physical and sexual control over me makes me fill incredible good and worthless at same time. How can I make you happy this way? What will you think about me when you'll became stronger, more beautiful and smarter? What-" she closed my lips with her finger.

"Shhh... Stuuupid. I do not know how good it was for you, but I'm sure that the fact that I made you fill good and happy make me even happier than that. I want to make you happy. I want to make both of us happy! So just accept my efforts without grim thoughts, please. I will love you even if I will be far stronger, far smarter and far sexier than you. I promise you. And you shall promise me that you'll never think this bad way again. Promise?"

Sophie was speaking as adult now. Maybe she is already smarter than me? It would be funny.

"Yes, I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Sure!" and we crossed our pinkies.

Sophie stud up and took my hand.

"Let's finish our talk about my changes for later. Let's go to Matt's room and play PS4 all together!"

"Good idea! Let's go, Sophie."

And we were gone.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 10:40:32 pm »
fantastic!!!
your english is better than mine!!!
I hope that Jammy wants from Sophie also a clit bigger than his penis, it would be absolutely perfect!!!
K+
don't wait too much to continue this story
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 01:19:29 am »
I love what I'm reading here, I love the way you describe Sophie's strength and muscles and that you can update as soon as you possibly can, because in a lot of ways, this story is just exactly what I love to see, a girl growing bigger and stronger in seemingly record time, doing all that she can to become her boyfriend's dream girl. Becoming bigger, stronger, smarter, and sexier, so just like James or Jammy as she calls him, in all ways, I like what I see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 05:20:40 am »
fantastic!!!
I hope that Jammy wants from Sophie also a clit bigger than his penis, it would be absolutely perfect!!!
K+

Sorry. Though it can be fun sometimes, but I'll not write such thing in this story.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 09:10:30 am »
fantastic!!!
K+

Sorry. Though it can be fun sometimes, but I'll not write such thing in this story.

:'(
ok, your story is something great!!! go on in your way  :bravo:
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 04:32:20 am »
Great part 5.

We all wait for part 6 and what happens next on her way to her new look.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 08:22:46 am »
Started to write 6th part :)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 02:20:21 pm »

Really good story.  K++

When I started reading I though, "Oh no, too young".  But you've done a really excellent job of going up to but not crossing the line. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 03:57:40 pm »
are you still writing? ;)

Yep, doing some research for the story, so it is a bit delayed :)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »
Really good story.  K++

When I started reading I though, "Oh no, too young".  But you've done a really excellent job of going up to but not crossing the line. 
Thanks!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 04:50:09 pm »
Part 6.

On the next day I woke up much earlier. I did not wanted to confess to myself that I was eager to see Sophie as soon as possible, but it was true. And because of this excitement I could not sleep properly. I knew that at 6 a.m. it was too early to visit her house, so I set before the window and started to think about what happened yesterday. Again. I was looking in the window when I saw familiar figure running on the street: it was Sophie wearing her most buggy sport suite. I have opened my window and called her:

"Hi, Sophie! You are training so early in the morning?"

"Oh, hi, Jammy!" she looked on her fit tracker, "Well honestly to say, I woke up 3 hours ago and all this time I'm training."

"Wow"

"Hehe, I told you that I will train three times more than before. I just need to dispose of this hours that I'm still spending on the sleep and rest."

"Huh, is it even possible?"

"Dunno. But I'm already sleeping only 3 hours per day and doing 3 training by 4 hours each."

I could not believe my ears. She already was some kind of Übermensch!

Sophie was shifting from foot to foot for few seconds and asked:

"Are your parents home? May I come in?"

"Well, dad is already left, but mom is still preparing herself."

"Does she know about us already?"

"Yeah, your mom has called her yesterday right after our discussion..."

"Aaaaand?.."

"She is not OK, but agreed to try and see how it'll go out. Dad doesn't know yet..."

"Hm, ok. Then I'm comming in."

"Hey! Wait!.."

But Sophie was already gone and I heard a door bell. My mother opened a door.

"Good morning, Mrs. Moorley!"

"Oh, Sophie! Hi," my mom was looking a bit confused and uneasy, "What are you doing here at such time?"

"I was jogging and saw that James is awake. I wanted to visit him, shall I?" and Sophie smiled with her angelic smile.

"Well, I'm not sure really. It was all so sudden yesterday..."

"But, pleeease, Mrs. Moorley. We will not anything foolish, I promise," and she did most cute face possible. Even before she was really cute but now when her face features had greatly improved Sophie was looking absurdly beautiful and sweet.

"Ooh, what a cute little angel you are, Sophie! Of course I believe you, I'm just not sure that Jimmy will do all right."

Cute little angel, my ass! If only mom knew what this angel did to me yesterday. Twice!

"Then, I'll be looking for him too, Mrs. Moorley!" and her smile shone even more brightly.

"Okey, okey. I cannot say no to your smile, Sophie," my mother laughed, "But I'm leaving to work already. Please, take care," and she kissed Sophie on the cheek.

"Have a good, Mrs. Moorley!"

I heard how door was closed and heard easy and fast steps. In few seconds door to my room was opened and there was standing Sophie.

"Good morning, boyfriend!"

"Hi, S-"

It two long jumps she crossed my room and jumped on me, while I was standing near my bed. She hugged me strongly and kissed me for few minutes without break. Even though she was still wearing same buggy track suite I was already aroused, because her hard muscles were perfectly felt trough material.

"Wow! This is the best morning in my life," I said breathing heavy after kiss.

"But it is only beginning," she smiled while jumping down on the floor, "Soon every your morning will better than this. Faaaar better!"

I believed her absolutely.

"So, have you come for morning kiss only?"

"Nope, we have forgot to do something important. Could you please bring here measuring tape and scales?" she got her Iphone from the pocket, "I have found nice app where we can write and compare our progress."

"Nice!"

"By the way, I got my dad's measurements."

"Really? How?"

"He has ordered custom made business suit for some supar serious and boring conference, so there were his measurements on the paper. So, are you bringing what I said?"

"Yes, sure, one minute."

I run as fast as possible to my parents bathroom. I found scales and measuring tape easily and brought it to Sophie.

"Here they are!"

"Cool! Good boyfriend," when she was taking tape from my hands she pulled me to herself, catches my shoulder and with soft but unstoppable (for me at least) force bent me and kissed on the lips, "Now, undress."

"Huh, what?!"

"We will weight ourselves, so no additional weight should be on us. Leave only boxers on."

She started to unzip her jacket and saw that I was standing a bit confused. She did her most sly foxy grin and tald me:

"Or my little baby boyfriend wants me to undress him? Oh, it's sooo cuuute! Do you want to fill again how powerful my lean hard muscles are?"

"N... no, Sophie, please, sto-"

She has removed her jacket completely revealing her pumped ripped upper body in skin tight sport bra and threw it on the floor.  In the blink of the eye she was near me, pushed me hard enough for me to fall on the bed and grabbed my shorts with her right hand and started to pull it down. I tried to pull away her arm from me but she caught both my hands with her left one. And because her palm was too small she grasped not my wrists but two index fingers. Sophie squeezed them with her petite and thin fingers like a jaw vice and easily moved my both arms away.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, honey, but be a good boy and I will not hurt you. Okeeey?.. Jimmy?"

Only one person in the world was calling me Jimmy - m mom. Even guys and girls in college (when they were remembering my existence, of course) were calling me Jim. But I was sure that they were using this name to spend less time and effort on pronouncing it.

"May I call you Jimmy? I think that calling you Jammy is a bit incorrect and childish. I want to look a bit more mature and I have long way to go."

"S... Sure, you can..."

"Thank you, Jimmy," my shorts has fallen on the floor. Sophie freed my arms and put her hands under my shirt. She was sliding by my stomach, sides and chest and then removed my shirt. I wasn't getting in the way this time. I was really good boy, after all. She left me in my boxers only and bent to kiss me. She pressed her body against my so hard that I felt not only her small but perky A-cup breasts smashed in my chest, but her hard pumped pecs too.

After short kiss Sophie stood up, removed her sneakers and socks in one moment and pulled down and dropped on the floor her buggy pants. There was only ultra short skin tight shorts, ones that reveal more butt than hides. And while she was standing with her back to me, I had perfect view on this small, but round and hard butt. It seemed even better than it was two days ago. Fuck! All her muscles are looking more pumped that two days ago!

"Like what you see?" she turned to me and looked on my boxer, "Oh, sure, you do, Jimmy."

Sophie smiled and licked her lips. I glanced at my punny but clearly visible erection and blushed. I had had to accommodate to this already but it was still embarrassing for me.

"OK, let's stand up. I want to measure our height first."

I stood up obediently and she led me to the door frame. We did a mark for her and for me and started to measure it.

"Wow, you are really tall! 6'4"! And I'm 4'4". You are full two feet taller than me, yay! That's my boy!"

"Y... Yeah, thanks." right, I was 9 years older and 2 feet taller and yet I was completely under her control. Not only physically, but it was already obviously that emotionally too. And the worst thing was, that it seamed that I liked it.

Then we weighted ourselves. I was poor 128 lbs, what was pathetical for my height and Sophie was 91 lbs. Stop! Two days ago she told me that she was under 90 lbs! I asked her about it.

"Yep! I'm growing girl after all."

And then took measure band with great excitement. She was so eager to measure and record the size of every muscle possible, that she was jumping around me aroused.

We started to measure my "muscles" first. She wanted to know the size of both flexed muscle and relaxed. In five minutes we have finished. She wrote everything in the table with size of unflexed muscles in parenthesis.

Height 6'4"
Weight 128 lbs
Biceps 9" (8" 1/2)
Forearms 8" (8")
Chest 31" (31")
Waist 28" (28")
Hips (why?) 30" (30")
Shoulder width 17" (17")
Thighs 18" (17")
Calves 10" (9")

Well, I perfectly knew that I was very skinny, but seeing this humiliating numbers made me be in the doldrums. But Sophie was surprisingly enthusiastic after checking this records.

"Wow, it's soooo cool! You are so cute even in numbers! Yay!"

I was a bit confused, but I saw that she wasn't mocking me or jocking at all. It made me fill easier.

"Now my turn!" she gave me measuring tape and pointed on her arm, "Start here, forearms first."

I stood on my knees and wrapped the tape around her relaxed forearm. Even in this state cords of her lean muscles were clearly visible. For sure Sophie had no fat under her skin. The tape showed 7". I was a bit... Hm, a bit what? Disappointed? Glad? Maybe both.

"Hm, ok, seven inches. Let me flex it now," and she bent her arm and flexed all muscles in it. Was it even possible to make forearm bigger with a flex? Dunno. But I have measured it again.

"It's 7 and 3/4 inches, Sophie. Wow, it's nearly my size!"

"Yep, nearly," she looked disappointed and a bit frustrated, "Well, it means I have pretty much place for growth. Now my biceps."

She again gave me her unflexed arm and its bicep was 8". I looked on Sophie thinking that she will be not happy again, but I saw her smiling face.

"Okeeeey, and now let me flex it."

When she did it her perfect ball of muscle had appeared. Yeah, even relaxed her biceps and triceps were defined, but there was no better example of power and strength that this smallish, but insanely hard ball of human steel. It was not simply round, but peaked with small plit on the top. Before putting tape on it I have laid my hand on it to feel its hardness and heat of its power. This feeling was magnificent. Her skin was softer and smoother than any silk or velvet. I couldn't hold myself any longer and dropped the tape on the ground, so I could run fingers of my right hand over her diamond like calves to her lean ripped thigh that was bulging with cords of muscles. On their way to the top my fingers have touched her round butt, that was as hard as bowling ball and then they slid over her domineering slabs of six pack abs. I let my palm slightly tuch her breast when it was going to her back under her left arm that was rested on her hips. I bent slightly because even standing on my knees I was few inches taller than her. And kissed her on the lips while embracing her right biceps and her sculptured back. But she has not moved an inch, even her lips were not kissing back. I looked on her face: she was watching me with joy in her eyes and slight grin on her lips. Sophie was still flexing her bicep and every other muscle possible but she was standing motionless. I started kissing her neck, then my her shoulders with small but pumped lats, my tongue slide over her roundish delts and then I started to kiss her flexed bicep. My hands were traveling over her lithe muscular body filling as much flexed steel muscles as possible. I knew that I had very few time, because... Oh, shit!..

I have returned from bathroom a bit later - after 20 minutes. Not only the mess was too big and I needed to take a bath, but I have "relaxed" few times in the row. I hoped that it will help me to finish my job of Sophie's measurements. And luckily I have found clean boxers to wear.

When I have entered my room, I saw that Sophie was sitting in my chair. She had crossed her legs and her elbows and forearms were resting on the armpads fully. Her demeanor, light smirk and the dominating glance gave her majestic look, she was like a... no... the Queen sitting on her throne. We have called her a little princess before. Little princess has grown up. A much.

I noticed how shining morning sun eas lighting up her hair and body. Only now I understood that her before thin and pale blackish hair had became much longer, now they were looking very rich and silky, their color was pitch black and thei were glistening like a black diamonds. This shining black rivers of her hair were flowing over her shoulders to her chest and down her sides to the chair and significant part of it was still hanging down. It seamed like I was concentrated on other part of Sophie and never saw how magnificent she had made her hair.

"I... I have never noticed how great you hair had became."

"Oh, thank you, dear. I think you were looking in other directions all this time," she smiled and I blushed like a little kid caught on picking, "And ponytail."

"Wh... what?"

"Ponytail. Hairstyle, you know? My hair are beautiful and so on, but they are so much in the way, that I prefer to make them into ponytail. It so much more comfortable that way. But there is still a problem: my hair are so rich and thick now that even bound thei are 9" around. Just think about it, my ponytail is thicker than your arm! Funny, yeah?"

"Yes, funny," hm, was she trying to make fun of me or she knew that even such note would arouse me. This cute smart little devil. I was hard again and my "relaxing" in the bathroom had not helped at all. Not me was controlling my body and mind, Sophie was.

"So," she stood up, "Shall we go on, Jammy?"

"Yes, yes."

I was looking around while searching for measure tape Oh, here it was. I bent down and picked it up. Sophie was already standing in the same pose with flexed right piceps. I stood on the knees again and at that moment I noticed that her skin was glistening a bit with a sweat.

"Huh, were you exercising while I was in bathroom?"

"Yep, I was bored."

I looked around to check my room on any equipment. But there was nothing what could be used for training.

"But... How? Only exercise you can do here is push ups and I doubt that this is a challenge for you at all..."

"Yep, I did one armed handstand push ups."

"Wha... Is it even possible?!"

"Sure, why not, Jammy? I'm strong enough to push my whole body weight up with one arm, my balance and coordination are already perfect, so it was easy to keep balance while doing reps and everything else is thanks to my unlimited endurance," she was talking about it so casually like it was as simple as breathing, "But I tried to do it only first time, so at the beginning it was a bit too slow, but after few dozen times I was already doing 3 push ups per second. So I was doing it about 5 minutes for each arm and it means that I did about 900 reps per arm. Hm, not bad. That's why I got tired a bit in the end..."

"Wow! I want to see it!"

"You will, Jammy. Later, because now you have a job to do," and she pointed with index finger on flexed biceps.

"Ah, yes, sorry, sorry!" I came to her in a hurry and seized her bicep wit a tape, "10 and half inches, Sophie! Wow! Your biceps are bigger than mine!"

"Yep! Cool, yeah?!" she smiled happily, "But this is only beginning. Now I have a physic of super ripped bikini fitness model, but soon I'll be begger than any female bodybuilder! Or even male," she winked.

All other measurements were done in three minutes without any issues. And they were amazing! Sophie wrote them down in the table:

Height 4'4"
Weight 91 lbs
Biceps 10" 1/2 (8")
Forearms 7" 3/4 (7")
Chest under breasts 28" (27")
Chest over breasts 29" (28")
Waist 17" (17")
Hips 26" (26")
Shoulder width 15" (15")
Thighs 17 1/2" (16")
Calves 9 1/2" (8")

I was stunned looking on this numbers. Some of her measurements have already caught with mine and her insanely peaked biceps had even surpassed my punny ones in sheer size. But I was surprised that she was that heavy for her height and measurements - after all they were not bigger than most of mine.

"Oh, Jammy, you silly boy! Your "muscles" even "flexed" are much softer my relaxed ones," it seamed like I could see quote marks in her speech, "It means that my muscles are much-much-much more dense than yours. And it means that they are heavier. If you'll take common girl my size she will weight 10 or even 20 lbs less than me. Seriously, have you red any book about physiology or physics?"

"Uhm... Are there any superheroes and villains in this books?" I tried to turn this question to the joke. I liked to read only comics and never liked to learn. It had made a problems for me in the school and was making even more troubles in the college. Matt and Jess were the same: we were geeks, we were outcasts and we were stupid. Worst combination ever. On other hand Sophie was always a bit nerdy and easygoing at same time. She was always cute and kind and maybe in the high school she could have troubles in terms of popularity, but currently in the middle school she had many friends.

Sophie looked on me with a bit confused expression but then she grinned.

"Oh, my little Jammy wants her 12 years old girlfriend to be not only stronger than you, but even smarter too, right?" she leaned to me and hugged me putting her hands on my back. She was looking on my face from bellow smiling mockingly. She was so short that her was on the level of my navel and at the same time in this petite body there was hidden a power far surpassing my own already.

I tried to tell her that she was wrong but my new even more powerfull erection had exposed the truth. I liked this idea. I liked it very much. Sophie looked down on my hard on and rised her head again.

"I see that you like this idea. Your body cannot lie to me, Jammy"

"Y... Yes. I like it."

"Hm, you like what? Tell me," Sophie was enjoying herself again. I decided to play along with her.

"I want you to be stronger and smarter than me"

"And?"

"And... I want you to be most beautiful and sexy girl alive."

"Aaaand?"

I pondered for a moment confused.

"And I want to be with you all the time, loving you and making you happy, Sophia," I felt like pronouncing her full name would be a good idea in this situation.

"Oh, it's sooo sweet... Jammy," was she still mocking me?.. "And you know, I like how sounds my full name from you, could you please call me this way always?"

"Huh?"

"Well... It makes me fill more adult, even more confident."

"O... Okey."

"Thank you, honey." she smiled and did small step to the right while putting her right arm around my waist. I just wanted to ask her what she was doing but in the blink of the eye she put her left arm under my ankles and then with small grunt she picked me up in her arms. I was speachless. Sophia was holding me in her lean but strong and hard arms.

"And now I will keep my promise," she brought me to my bed and placed me there. Then she bent over to kiss me on my lips. It was her usual powerful kiss that was draining whole air from my lungs.

"It's show time, Jammy!"

She came to the center of my room and effortless did handstand. Without any strain she did few hand stand push ups perfectly keeping her balance and with enormous speed. Then she stoped. Her body was bolt upright and showing her perfectly ripped lean muscles. She looked on me from this stance, smiled and winked.

Sophia removed her right hand and put it behind her back She was keeping her balance while standing only on her left hand. And then she started to do push ups. First with slow pace, then faster and faster until she was doing two r even three reps per seconds It was amazing! She was moving not like human being but like part of huge engine. So fast, so clean, so strict and so unstoppable. Even now Sophia was superhuman in some features, so what would happen if few more weeks would pass? I was thrilled and happy.

After one minute she stoped and looked on me again.

"It's enough for today."

Then she places her second hand on the floor bent her arms a little and did very long jump from this position and landed right on me.

"Is my little boy happy?" her hands slid over my skinny musclesless chest while her steel hard round butt was abuting against my painfully erect cock. She bent over a bit and her face was so near that the tip of her nose was touching my one.

"I'm. Thank you, my love."

She smiled softly and kissed me again, not so strong this time.

"I should go. See you later, Jammy."

And she was gone.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 04:51:35 pm »
By the way, I need your feedback: is there too much dialogs and other unnecessary stuff in the story or there is right amount of it? :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 05:28:33 pm »
I loved it, I think the dialogue is just right, I enjoyed it a lot, greatly. Sophia and James are great for each other, he loves muscles, strength, and intelligence and she has plenty of all three! :) k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [wissen] James and Sophie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View