Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574311 Posts in 72933 Topics by 28774 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:48:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [lawdj78] Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [lawdj78] Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess  (Read 30479 times)

lawdj78

Author: [lawdj78] Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:25:02 am »
ANNIE LEE  (Chapter 1 - The Library)

Annie Lee, a slight 4’11 Asian-American student of Chinese descent struggled carrying a large stack of books up the library steps.  She weighed all but 95 lbs soaking wet, and her arms, pasty white and thin as toothpicks, showed no definition though beneath her white, almost translucent skin were a network of blue veins writhing under the pressure of the 15 lbs or so of science related books she carried.  A stereotypical nerd, she wore a peach colored halter top, skirt that fell past her knees, and loafers.  Her big black rimmed glasses lie on a makeup-less face.  Her hair, she always wore up in a bun.  Struggling up the library steps with her books, she backed in through the door and dropped them onto the circulation desk inside.  She stared at her now sore stick-like arms and watched in awe as her veins, clearly visible and snaking all the way up to her shoulders, were pulsing from the exertion.  Wide-eyed at what she was witnessing, she found herself wishing that instead of sticks, she had layers of muscle, for carrying all of her science books around school would be so much easier. 

You see, Annie was an 18 year old high school senior.  The books, were to help her brainstorm for her AP chemistry course.  After a few minutes had passed, Annie had re-gained her composure and began strolling down the aisles and aisles of chemistry and other science related books.  As she was carefully scanning the shelves, she saw a large strange and book titled “The Art of Bodybuilding”.  Curious as to why such a book was hidden amongst the chemistry books, she pulled it out and saw a large b&w photo of a massively muscular man on the cover.  He was doing the classic “the beach is that-way pose”.  His arms looked like the size of grapefruits and his legs like large oak trees.  His pecs were so large and so muscular that they must have been 2 inches deep.  Across his arms, legs and chest snaked veins the size of small worms.  He was smiling.  He was proud. He was confident.  Annie, remembering the pulsing blue veins of her own, peered once again down at her skinny arms.  Her pasty white skin left the veins visible…though they were nothing like those on the cover of that book.  Looking back at the book, she wondered what it would be like to the veins in her own arms be that big, that pronounced, that worm like.  She also closed her eyes and imagined herself not with skin and bone arms, but powerful arms – packed with hard and defined muscle.  She opened her eyes and smiled.  Then she looked back at the photo and stared again at this man’s chest and his massive pecs.  She looked down at herself and almost cried.  She had no pecs.  Hell—she had no breasts!  She was an A cup in the worst sense.  She didn’t wear a bra, as there was nothing there to support.  She was flat as a wall.  Even her nipples were inverted.  Again, she closed her eyes and thought what it would be like to possess not breasts---she’d long given up on those---but massive pecs like the one on the cover of that book.  Pecs inches deep, ripped to shreds and with veins the size of small worms crisscrossing all over them---and the nipples!  Nipples the size of thimbles, over an inch long, that pointed down towards the ground due to the sickening size and depth of the pec muscle.  Annie moaned aloud and reached under her long dress to touch her panties, that were now wet from muscle lust.  She pulled her panties to the side with one finger and quickly shoved her pinky ever so slightly into her pussy.  As she did this, she moaned again, as her finger pressed through the tight slit that was her pussy…an Asian pussy that had yet to experience a cock inside it, it was so tight…and now…so wet.  As she slid her finger in, it brushed up against her clit.  While 4’11 Annie had no breasts or nipples to speak of, she did possess a little nub down there that was ever so sensitive. MMMM…there she was…..no spread eagle on the library floor, hidden amongst the hundreds upon hundreds of Chemistry books, staring at this hugely muscular man on the cover.  With one finger gently stroking her pussy, she used her other hand to open the book. 

She opened the book to the middle and came upon pictures of more muscular bodies.  These bodies had the same hard edges and vascular arms, though they were notably smaller.  From the head down, they looked like much like the man on the cover, but with smaller muscles.  These bodies weren’t quite as shredded and while there were veins, they were in no way worm like---more like thin string (much like her own actually).  What made these bodies different is that they were women.  This was the first time Annie had seen anything like this.  Her mind raced with muscle lust and she stared and stared at the abs….with small bumps making up the six pack….and the chest of these women.  While they still had breasts, they were pushed to the sides to make room for the pec muscle that lined the sternum.  Shredded muscles that pushed from the center of the chest to breasts on the right.  Some women, the lucky ones, even had small veins crisscrossing their chests.  Notably almost all these women had hard, visible nipples pushing against their tiny bikini tops.  Nipples that were aching to be exposed to the world.  Annie began fingering herself faster and faster with her one finger….and now couldn’t help but reach up to start rubbing on her inverted right nipple.  No matter how much she rubbed and tugged, the nipple remained inverted.  No matter, as she moaned and moaned with desire…a small puddle forming on the library floor.  Within minutes she climaxed…..biting her lip to avoid yelping loudly and no doubt alerting everyone to her embarrassing mess of muscle lust on the floor.  Annie laid back on the library floor and clutched the book in her hands.  It was at that moment that she knew she not only needed that book….but needed muscle.

lawdj78

Re: Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 12:25:59 am »
CHAPTER 2 – Skip & Annie Meet 

Annie heard footsteps approaching, and quickly realized she was in the school library.  She popped up off of the ground, shoved large bodybuilding book into her backpack, and quickly headed down the aisle—peering backward to see the small puddle that stained the carpet behind her. Smiling, she skipped off down the library steps, and took off running towards her residence hall.  As she turned the corner, she ran right into Skip Cochran, the 6’3 215lbs sophomore quarterback of the football team.  It felt like running into a brick wall, and it practically was, as she, at 4’11, ran right into his mid-section.  She fell backward, her book bag flying off her shoulder.  Skip chuckled at the site of little old Annie sprawled out on the ground, her big black rimmed glasses sitting crooked on her face.  She was so startled, she didn’t see Skip reaching down and grabbing something off of the grass.  His chuckle, now turned into a laugh.  Annie straightened out her glasses and saw that he was holding the large “Art of Bodybuilding” book in his hands, thumbing through the various pages. 

“What—in the world are YOU of all people doing with this?? Hahaha”. 

Annie, feeling the skin on her face turning from pasty white to bright red, had drops of sweat beading on her brow.  “ummm…uhhhh….it’s it’s it’s for a science project I’m working on.  Chemistry actually.  It’s part of my research.”

Skip continued flipping through the pages, and came across one of the female bodybuilders.  He stopped laughing and just stared.  It seemed like minutes were passing, but it was just seconds.  By this time, Annie had stood up and was just standing in front of him fidgeting.  Skip then flipped the book around towards Annie and showed her what he was looking at.  Six inches in front of her nose was one of the photos she had been fingering herself to just minutes ago.

“What kind of nasty shit is this??  That chick, if you can even call her a chick…is a freak!  Just look it her…..all those manly muscles….shit she’s got slabs of muscle instead of tits!  I mean, other than her eraser sized nipples and that small triangle covering them, all I see is pecs like MINE---maybe even bigger than mine!  And shit, she’s got fucking veins all over the place.  It looks like there are spider webs on top of her skin----damn----I mean----I’ve got a six pack (lifting up his shirt to show Annie), but this bitch looks like she’s got cue balls under her skin.  I’m natty man….this bitch has got to be on so many damn roids, she’s probably growing a small dick under there.”

Skip, meanwhile, while turned off initially, began to be a mix of turned on and envious of this physique he was looking at.  Annie, meanwhile, had started shaking.  Skip looked at her face, then looked down at the ground.  Annie did it again---looking at that photo, and hearing Skip talk about his disgust, had turned her on so much she involuntarily had an orgasm…right there…right in front of her crush.  Skip started pointing and laughing.  Annie, embarrassed for a second time in a day, grabbed the book from his hands, picked up her back pack, and tore into the residence hall—not stopping until she reached the top floor. 

She ran to her room, at the end of the building, and quickly opened then shut the door behind her.  She was so embarrassed she started to cry.  What was Skip going to think of her?  She was going to be the butt of every joke.  At that point, her brain kicked into high gear.  She stopped crying, and a mischievous smile appeared on her face.  Her brain was working at a million miles per hour, as the thoughts raced through her head.  She wanted muscle.  She wanted that masculine muscle Skip was so grossed out by.  She was going to build tectonic slabs of pec muscle.  She was going to have spider web veins crisscross her chest.  She was going to have two…no three inch deep cleavage…muscle cleavage.  She wasn’t going to have any breasts to speak of (not that she had any now)….just shredded pecs with two inch erect nipples on top of each one.  She was going to have cue balls sized abnominal muscles.  She was going to build a six pack…no…an eight pack….that would make Skip’s look like shit.  And her arms?  As she peered down at her toothpick pasty white arms, she envisioned cable veins and biceps the size of cantalopes.  She was going to show Skip just how “grotesque” she could get…..she would make him hers……even if it took the rest of her college career to do it.  It was going to be her goal….and like her grades….she was going to work as hard as it takes, and do whatever it takes, to come out on top. 

Just as she started to rub her hand quickly over her pussy area in hopes of replicating the waterfall orgasm if the library, she felt the door push against her back.  It was her roommate Erin!!!

lawdj78

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 12:26:48 am »

Chapter 3 -- Roommates (Annie & Erin)

“Hello?? Annie is that you?  What are you doing? Move away from the door and let me in!”

“Ummm…hold on Erin, can…can you just give me a couple of minutes?  I just have to fix something here”.  Annie was lucky that Erin hadn’t used any more force when trying to push open that door.  You see, Annie is 4’11 95lbs soaking wet, while Erin is 5’6 130lbs. She too has pasty skin but with dozens of freckles.  She’s a redhead, with long flowing red hair that she would usually tie into a ponytail.  Erin was a Sophmore and on the University Soccer team.  That meant she was an athlete, whereas Annie was a bookworm science nerd.  Erin, worked out on a regular basis in the University gym.  While she was no fitness fanatic, she definitely knew her way around the gym.  Being that she was a soccer player, she needed to (and loved) working her legs.  She had pronounced meaty quads, and when she ran, you could make out the hamstring development she had going on.  Oh…and the calves.  While not defined, she had large calves (for a non-bodybuilder type).  Erin had a flat stomach but she never could get those to die for abs.  She hated working her abs, and dammit she just liked to eat and drink beer too much (shit she was in college after all).  As Erin grabbed the door handle again and tried to push it open, her forearm muscle jumped to life and a single visible vein ran up it all the way to her bicep, which while small, was definitely visible. 

“Come ON Annie….Jesus what the hell are you doing in there!??”  Annie had managed to gather herself together enough.  She straightened her black rimmed glasses, flattened out her skirt nicely, and quickly sat on her bed.  She placed her book bag on the bed next to her, making sure the “Art of Bodybuilding” book was not visible.

“Ummm OK Erin, you can come in now”. 

“Geez finally!” Erin opened the door, walked in and immediately confronted Annie.  “What in the hell were you doing in here?  And why are you so flushed and out of breath?”

“Ummm…I was….I was…uh”. 

“Were you masturbating or something?? Hahahahhaa” laughed Erin.

“What?? NO! I’ve never even done that!  Why would you even say something like that?”

“God I was just kidding Annie—don’t take it so personally.  So anyways, guess who I just ran into?”  Annie, still trying to calm down and gather herself together mentally, wasn’t really listening. “I ran into Skip! And he mentioned you!”
Annie’s brain, which had been running at 150 mph, came to a screeching halt.  What did she just hear?  She looked up. 

“Skip? Did you say Skip?  What did he say about me?  He doesn’t even know me.”

“Well Annie, he certainly had a lot to say!  He told me you ran into him and had some kind of bodybuilding book with you that had all sorts of pictures of roided out guys and shit, and that you seemed to get off when he was talking about it—that you left a puddle on the ground!  I told him that he must have the wrong girl, because Annie is stick thin and has never even talked about a guy before!  Isn’t that crazy?”

Annie didn’t immediately answer.  Her mind had started going back to those pictures again….those ripped women, oiled up on stage and in the gym, veins pulsating, biceps the size of softballs, shredded pecs, ugggghhh”. 

“Annie??” 

“God I’m sorry Erin, I just can’t stand it anymore---Skip was right.  I did have a book with me.” 

Annie reached into her book bag that was sitting next to her, and pulled out the Art of Bodybuilding Book.  She held it in her lap, and thought how she was going to explain this to her roommate. 

“Ok. Bear with me and don’t interrupt. I want to explain…..I was in the library, doing some research for my chemistry project.  I was looking for a book on chemical compounds—anabolic compounds among others---and I came across this book she said (pointing at her lap).  I thought “why is this here?  It must have been filed wrong”. I was going to drop it off at the circulation desk for re-filing, but curious, I opened the cover and began flipping through the pages.  I mean I had never seen people like that before? I mean, you know, I went to a math and science academy, so obviously you didn’t have many real athletes there---math athletes don’t count---hahaha.  And you know, I’ve never even set foot in the campus gym before.  So curious, I began looking at the pages.  Page by page, it seemed like the guys got bigger and bigger.  Their arms went from lemons, to baseballs, to softballs, to cantaloupes, to eventually, what looked like soccer balls.  Their pecs looked bigger than some girls’ tits---definitely mine (which wasn’t saying much, as but for her eraser head nipples that were constantly erect, there just wasn’t anything there).  They had veins everywhere---and I mean EVERYWHERE.  It was crazy.  Then, all of a sudden, I flipped to about 2/3 through the book, and saw something that really startled me.  It was like I was looking at the pictures of the guys---but they were wearing little triangle bikini tops and dental floss bottoms! They had massive, ripped bodies…8 pack abs, traps that reached their ears, chests that had no fat at all…I mean they looked even more ripped than the guys……like you could grate cheese on them.  The arms weren’t as big as the guys, but still looked like softballs---and the veins were everywhere---criss crossing their arms, running up the shoulders, down the abs, and seemed to even go down their bikini bottoms!  It was crazy.  Then something crazy happened.  I started feeling really hot.  I thought I was getting sick or something.  Then it was almost like I had no control.  My hand and fingers started reaching down and well……I lied earlier (Annie felt herself blushing)….I have masturbated before.  Right there in the library on the floor.  (Annie looked up and saw Erin’s mouth agape) I swear I was the first time---ever!  (Annie was super embarrassed now).  Anyways, I picked up the book and ran the hell out of there—which was when I ran into Skip.”

Erin just sat quiet---trying to process what her skinning little science nerd roommate Annie was saying.  “So---well----that was----a lot of information!-----so what now?”

Annie didn’t know what to say.  Then she admitted it.  “I don’t know Erin.  I never felt like that before.  I’d never SEEN anything like that before.”  Annie looked down at her arms.  The bright blue veins were visible under her pasty white translucent skin.  Thinking about muscle seemed to make them pulsate.  “I think I want to try weightlifting!  I thought those women were beautiful.  So big.  So powerful.  You know I’ve hated being this skinny.  I think it’s time to do something about it!”

A lightbulb went off in Erin’s head.  “You know Annie, I AM on the University Soccer Team.  I sort of know may way around the gym.  I’m kind of forced to go there---mostly for legs obviously—but you know.  I wouldn’t mind showing you around, and well, I can use a workout partner.  Maybe it’ll get me in gear and help me to stop drinking so much beer and eating pizza every week!” 

Annie smiled and the two high fived each other “DEAL!”   

lawdj78

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 12:27:34 am »
I decided to put this story under a new thread so that I can title it properly.  Expect more next week  ;)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 03:19:59 am »
Looking forward to more!

lawdj78

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 05:32:41 am »
A short chapter.  This is slow moving.  Bear with me.  I hope I will make it worth the wait.

Chapter 4 – Where is the Gym?

“So Annie, when did you want to get started?” 

Annie, still beaming, could hardly contain herself.  “NOW of course! Just let me get into some gym clothes” she said, as she quickly began stripping off her halter top and skirt.  Normally extremely reserved and shy, Annie’s mind was racing so fast that instead of opening the closet door and hiding behind it, she disrobed right there in the middle of the room, in full view of her roommate.  All Erin could do was chuckle—taken aback at the complete change from she had been used to these past months from her roommate.  As she chuckled, she stared at Annie’s body.  Wow she thought to herself—she has got a LONG way to go if she wanted to even look like a track athlete let alone a bodybuilder resembling anything in that book she had just seen.  She began shaking her head with doubt.  As she squinted her eyes a bit though, she began to wonder why Annie’s pasty white skin also seemed to have such a bluish color.  Erin moved closer and asked aloud—“Annie, why does your skin look so blue?  Are those….are those veins??”

Annie, immediately realizing that she was half naked in front of her roommate for the first time, stuttered “ummm…..my my veins maybe?  It’s really embarrassing.  I don’t know anyone else that has veins that are this obvious.  I mean, I know we all have the same, but mine are just so blue against my skin, everyone tends to stare---which is why I don’t like showing much skin.  That and the fact that I am so skinny---people always are pointing and giggling.” 

“Well, you may not want to start lifting weights then” Erin warned.

“Why’s that Erin?” asked Annie inquisitively. 

“Well because as you lift and as you gain a bit of muscle, those veins, instead of being bright blue looking UNDER your skin, may begin to look like ABOVE your skin.  You know, pop out and all that – like all those crazy jacked bodybuilders in that book over there!”
Annie looked back over at the book and began thinking of all the men—not the women---but the men she saw all over the pages.  She again started thinking of the huge biceps, ripped abs, traps up to their ears, pecs the size of toasters---hundreds of lines that made them look just shredded beyond belief.  And of course the veins.  Veins that varied from what looked like spider webs, to pencils, to worms, to sausages---just pulsating from the muscle.  Annie again looked at her body—this time in the mirror off to the side and could see that her own veins seemed to be pulsating from anticipation.  She began feeling herself up and down and shouted “I want to!  I want to lift!  I want muscle!  I want my veins to pop out all over the place!  Aggghhhhh I want to be JACKED!”  Annie through on shorts, trackpants, and a matching ziptop.  She tied up some gym shoes she had (that had been still in the box), and looked at Erin.

“Erin---let’s go to the gym!”  Erin, ready to oblige, turned to the door.  “Um Erin?  Where IS the gym?!”

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:34 am »
glad to see this one still going, keep it up man, great work

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 06:08:06 am »
Please keep up writing.

Great chapters so far.

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 08:19:09 am »
 :woohoo: ....great story so far--lots of potentiel..

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 09:01:03 pm »
Lets hope she goes beyond the guys in the book!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 11:09:09 am »
It is off to a good start.  I hope you write more.   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

lawdj78

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 09:03:50 pm »
Been VERY absent. Again. Will crank out abother chapter in the next 48 hrs or so. Stay tuned. When I write it's like all done within 1-2 hrs. Just gotta do it. Haha. Meanwhile--appreciate any feedback. Been enjoying the stories of Uno987, Onlymysoul, Fighterpilot and NHLCoolers recently. Keep up the great work all!!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 03:50:25 am »
Gret start.
Please keep going.

Offline bambucea09

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 05:27:38 pm »
This is a story about gym?!... I was thinking she is making a kind of serum...

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 09:05:22 pm »
Excellent start.  Eagerly awaiting new developments.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [lawdj78] Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View