Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575871 Posts in 73238 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:07:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104562 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches, Tournaments & Contests~collected [rageking]
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2017, 02:38:02 pm »
 Cory Everson vs Cameo Kneuer

Cameo walked out of her dressing room dressed in a pink bikini, breathing heavily she shook her arms as she made her way towards the entrance curtain, she halted when she saw Cory and Hulk Hogan standing in her path. Cameo gasped, she furrowed her brows at her sister as she approached. Cory was dressed in a black sports bra, with NWO printed across the front in white letters and black thong and knee-high leather boots.

Cory walked up to Cameo and jabbed her chest with her finger. “Ready for our match, Well I don’t think you are? Perhaps you should sit this one out.” Cory circled her sister.

Cameo stood with her fists on her hips, she puffed out her chest. “Why would I do that, you started this mess, you betray your own sister for that muscle-bound moron.” She said jerking her finger in Hulk’s direction.

Cory smirked she stopped in front of Cameo and leaned in. “Only an idiot would willingly step into the ring with me, I hate to do it, but I’m going have to teach you a lesson. Once the bell rings, you belong to me.” Cory rubbed her finger under Cameo’s chin, Cameo slapped her hand away.

“I’m disappointed in you, family always comes first. I’m going to have my arm raised in victory.” Cameo puckered her lips, she pressed her palm on Cory’s chest and gave a slight nudge.

Cory stepped back, a devious grin stretched across her lips, she raised her arm up and let it drop at her side. Hulk lunged at Cameo, Cameo turned to run, Hulk locked his arms around Cameo’s waist and shook her. Cory grabbed Cameo’s chin and laughed in her face, she kneed Cameo’s groin. You’re going to learn the hard way, that’s fine with me, because I love to teach idiots lessons they’ll never forget.” Cory slammed her fist down on the back of Cameo’s neck, Cameo grunted and collapsed onto her stomach, she clutched the back of her neck. Cory stepped over her sister and took Hulk’s arm, he walked her through the entrance curtain.

Cameo staggered to her feet, she glared at Cory from behind the curtain, she pushed it aside and walked out onto the entrance stage, the crowd greeted her with a standing ovation. Cory and Hulk were already waiting in the ring. Cameo waved to the crowd as she walked down the ramp, she rolled into the ring and stared down her sister, their eyes locked. Cameo gritted her teeth. “You disgraced our family, I’t up to me to restore honor.”

Cory chuckled. “Honey, you don’t know what you’re getting into. I’m going to have fun with you.” Cory crouched down, she raised up her fists and nodded at Cameo. “Whenever you’re ready, little sister.”

Cameo and Cory locked up in the center of the ring, Cameo dug her heels into the canvas, slowly she inched Cory back towards the ropes. Cory gasped at Cameo’s hidden strength; she clenched her jaw and pushed back, pushing Cameo back. Cory’s massive biceps bulged under the strain of lowering Cameo down onto her knees. Cory screamed and drove her knee into Cameo’s abdomen. Cameo grunted and doubled over.

Cory scooped up Cameo and slammed her down across her bended knee. Cameo grunted and flopped onto the canvas. Cory stomped the side of Cameo’s head, grazing her ear. Cameo rolled over and laid along the edge of the ring apron, sweat trickling down her forehead. Cameo sat up, Cory grabbed her ankles and catapulted her throat into the bottom rope. Cory laughed, she grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Cameo to her feet, she lunged and slammed her forearm across Cameo’s throat, Cameo gurgled as she flopped onto her back. Cory pressed her foot down on Cameo’s abdomen, Cameo gasped as the air fled her lungs. Cory smirked and dug her heel into Cameo’s groin.

Cameo grabbed Cory’s ankle, Cory leaned down and jammed her thumbs into Cameo’s throat. Cameo flailed her arms and slapped at Cory’s feet. Cory snarled and dropped her knee onto Cameo’s groin. Cameo moaned and rolled onto her side. Cory scooped up Cameo and carried her to the corner. Cameo bucked, she landed on her feet and kicked Cory’s crotch, Cory grunted and doubled over, Cameo delivered the stone cold stunner to Cory, she laid down across her.

1…2….Cory kicked out, she sat up and slapped Cameo across the chest, Cameo grunted and flopped onto her back. Cory stumbled to her feet, she grabbed Cameo’s ankles and flipped her into a Boston Crab, Cameo clawed the canvas, she reached for the rope and managed to grab onto it. Ref Denise ordered Cory to break the hold, Cory stood up, she scooped up Cameo and draped her across the back of her shoulders, Cameo flailed about, she landed behind Cory and shoved her into the corner, Cory grunted as her chest collided with the turnbuckle.

Cameo grabbed the back of Cory’s head and repeatedly smashed her face against the turnbuckle. Cory grabbed the rope with one hand and landed a hard elbow to Cameo’s nose. Cameo staggered back, blood trickled down her nose. Cory rubbed her forehead, she lunged at Cameo and tackled her to the canvas. Cory sat up and slammed her fist into Cameo’s abdomen, Cameo groaned and clawed at Cory’s face, Cory grabbed Cameo’s throat with both hands and shook her wildly. Cameo flailed her arms. Cory pulled Cameo to her feet and tossed her into the corner, Cory mounted the middle rope and repeatedly slammed her fist against Cameo’s forehead, after ten vicious blows, Cory dropped down to the canvas. Cameo stumbled out of the corner, she pitched forward and landed on her stomach, Cory pressed her heel down on the back of Cameo’s neck. Hulk applauded as her paced the ringside floor.

Cameo grunted and crawled to the ropes as Cory stood laughing, she grabbed the top rope and slowly pulled herself to her feet. Hulk grabbed her ankles and jerked her off her feet as Cory distracted the ref, Hulk flexed his biceps and pretended as nothing happened. Cameo grunted and staggered to her feet, Cory grabbed the back of her head and pressed her throat down across the top rope. Cameo gasped and flailed her arms, a sadistic grin stretched across Cory’s lips. Cameo elbowed Cory’s ribs, Cory grunted and slammed her forearm across the back of Cameo’s neck. Cameo squealed and flopped onto her back.

Cory leaned down over her sister and chuckled. “You still don’t get it, you can’t win against me. Submit now and I’ll show you mercy.” Cory grabbed Cameo’s wrist and pulled her up. “No response, well I guess that means you don’t want to give up, I’ll have you begging for mercy soon.” Cory scooped Cameo up and hung her in the corner by her ankles, she laughed and repeatedly stomped Cameo’s chest and waist. Cameo screamed and flailed her arms, Hulk reached through the ropes and pulled back on Cameo’s arm pinning them in place. Cory sneered, she slammed her elbow down on Cameo’s groin. Cameo winced as Cory elbowed her tender groin. Cory grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked Cameo out of the corner, she scooped Cameo up and body slammed her to the canvas, Cory laid down over Cameo.

1…2….To Cory’s shock, Cameo managed to kick out, Cory pulled Cameo up and whipped her into the ropes, on the rebound Cameo caught Cory with a flying lariat, Cameo sat Cory up and kneed her chin, Cory grunted as she fell onto her back. Cameo climbed up to the top turnbuckle and shook her fist over her head, she dove off the turnbuckle, Cory rolled towards the edge of the ring, Cameo landed flat on her face kissing the canvas.

“How’s that canvas looking? It’s a sight you’ll soon be used to seeing.” Cory kneed Cameo’s side. Cameo sat up on her knees, her face twisted in agony as she clutched her left elbow. Cory grabbed a fistful of hair and slammed the back of Cameo’s head against the canvas. Cory stood up and stomped Cameo’s elbow. Came screamed and flailed her other limbs. Cory grabbed Cameo’s wrist and pulled her up, Cameo kneed Cory’s groin. Cory grunted and doubled over, Cameo dropped her forearm across the back of Cory’s head, she tucked Cory’s head between her knees and lifted her up onto her shoulders. Cameo staggered along the ring, she jumped up and delivered the power bomb to her sister. Cameo sat up clutching her elbow, Cory’s hand twitched slightly. Cameo straddled Cory’s waist.

1…2…Cory lifted her shoulder off the canvas, Cameo grabbed a fistful of Cory’s hair and pulled her up. Cory locked her arms around Cameo’s waist and squeezed her tightly. Cameo grunted and pounded her fists on Cory’s chest. Cory tightened her grip, Cameo moaned, her arms dropped to her side. Cory shook Cameo wildly, Cameo’s head sagged. Cory lowered Cameo onto her back and pressed her feet down on her chest. Cory flexed her biceps. Cameo karate chopped Cory’s ankle, Cory yelped and jumped back, Cameo staggered to her feet. Cory lunged and grabbed Cameo’s wrist, she whipped her into the corner, Cameo grunted as her back collided with the turnbuckle.

Cory leaned in close in her sister’s face and scoffed. “Why do you prolong the inevitable. I will crush you and I won’t even break a sweat.” Cory kneed Cameo’s groin, Cameo grunted and doubled over. Cory scooped Cameo up and slung her halfway across the ring, Cameo skidded as she hit the canvas and rolled off the edge of the apron crashing to the ringside floor.  Hulk walked over to Cameo and pulled her to her feet, he tilted back her head and kissed her. Cameo’s eyes widen, she pressed her hands on Hulk’s pecs and shoved him back. Hulk shrugged, he reached out for Cameo, she fell onto her stomach and caught him with the drop toe hold, Hulk’s chin grazed the edge of the apron. Cory ran along the canvas, she baseball slid into Cameo, Cameo fell headlong into the security barrier.

Cory rolled off the apron and crouched down to check on Hulk, she kissed him on the forehead. Cory pulled Cameo to her feet and whipped her into the steel corner post, Cameo flopped onto her back. Cory scooped up Cameo and laid her on the ring apron. She draped Cameo’s arm over the bottom rope and slammed her bicep down onto the bottom rope. Cameo screamed and clutched her arm. Cory head butted Cameo’s forehead through the ropes. Cory rolled into the ring, she pulled Cameo up and drove her head down onto the canvas. Cory rolled Cameo onto her back and laid down on her chest.

1…2….3. Denise raised Cory’s arm in victory, Cory jumped up and pumped her fists. Hulk rolled into the ring and kissed Cory. Cory squeezed Hulk’s butt cheeks and kissed his chest. Cameo clutched the back of her head. Cory pulled Cameo to her feet and whipped her into Hulk’s arms, Hulk kissed Cameo and shoved her to the canvas. Cory sat down behind Cameo and locked her in the rear naked choke hold. Cameo flailed her arms.

Rachel Mclish sprinted down the ramp, she slid itno the ring and dropkicked Cory’s upper back. Cory flopped onto her back. Hulk lunged at Rachel, Rachel leap frogged over Hulk and kicked him in the rear, Hulk tumbled through the ropes and crashed to the floor. Cory staggered to her feet, Rachel grabbed her wrist. Cory kneed Rachel’s groin. Rachel dropped to one knee. Cory caught Rachel’s chin with a vicious haymaker. Rachel grunted and flopped onto her back.

Cory gestured to Hulk, he grabbed Rachel’s wrists and pulled her up, he held her arms behind her back. Cory grabbed Rachel’s chin and spit in her face. Cameo staggered to her feet, she leapt onto Cory’s back, Cory ran backwards slamming Cameo’s back against the turnbuckles, Cameo grunted and slumped down in the corner. Cory scooped up Cameo and body slammed her down on top of Rachel, she brushed her hands together and stood over her sister. “What we’re you saying about restoring honor. The only one who’s been disgraced is you. Loser.” She kicked Cameo in the ribs. She gestured to Hulk, the two of them rolled out of the ring and strutted up the entrance ramp.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2017, 09:54:23 pm »
Terri Gold vs Alundra Blayze

Dressed in her WOW wrestling gear, Terri stepped out of her dressing room and walked down the hallway, Monica Brant ran up beside her and grabbed her shoulder.

Monica: Terri, can I have a word with you before your match?

Terri halted and grinned at Monica, she ran a hand through her hair.  “Sure, why not?”

Monica: Why did you agree to this match against Alundra Blayze, she’s a more seasoned pro who’s faced some of the toughest women around?

Terri took the microphone from Monica.  “It’s true that Alundra has more experience in the ring than I do. But I am determined to prove myself as a worthy challenge for her. And I myself have faced some formidable foes and came out on top.”

Jungle Grrrl stormed down the hallway and shoved Monica aside, she pressed her finger in Terri’s face. “You’re not as great as you claim to be, that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble, and I’ll be there when it happens. Terri Gold, I’m watching your every move, so be careful.”

Jungle Grrrl slammed her fist into Terri’s groin, Terri grunted and dropped to one knee. Terri glared up at Jungle Grrrl. Jungle Grrrl smirked, she walked backwards never taking her eyes off Terri. Terri pushed herself back up to her feet and glowered at the retreating Jungle Grrrl. She turned and disappeared behind the entrance curtain.

Kim: And Terri Gold is making her way to the ring, this should be an exciting match, as both these ladies were once champions in their respective federations.

Jillian: Terri is adored all over the world, she’s received thousands of fan letters, and It’s easy to see why. Check out that incredible six pack of hers, I bet you could wash your clothes on those washboard abs.

Kim: (chuckles) Oh, I didn’t know you were a fan of Terri.

Jillian: (Rolls her eyes) You want to get slapped back to your locker room?

Kim: ….

Jillian: (smirking) I thought not.

The crowd greeted Terri with a standing ovation as she walked out onto the entrance stage, she waved to the fans and ran down the ramp. Terri slid into the ring and mounted the top turnbuckle; she pumped her fists and hopped back down onto the canvas.

The arena lights dimmed, smoke billowed from the air vents along the entrance stage, Alundra Blayze walked out dressed in a rainbow stripe leotard and purple knee-high leather boots, she sprinted down the ramp as the lights came back on, she rolled into the ring and smirked at Terri, their eyes meet as they approached the center of the ring.

Teri flexed her right arm, showing off her chiseled rippling bicep. Alundra grinned and flexed both her arms, she gestured for a microphone.

“Terri, we’re friends, but if you want to face me in the ring, then for this match, I’ve no choice but to forget our friendship, so no matter who wins, I don’t want there to be any hard feelings.” Alundra offered Terri her hand. Terri looked down at Alundra’s hand for several seconds; she grasped Alundra’s hand and shook it.

Terri grinned. “You may be a WWE Hall of Famer, but that’s not going to save you tonight.” Terri pulled back her hand, she dropped her arms at her side and paced the south side of the ring.

Alundra laughed. “The only way for you to get into a Hall of Fame is to buy a ticket.” Terri snickered at Alundra’s comment. “What made you think you deserve to step into the ring with me?”

Terri got in Alundra’s face and shouted, spittle flew from her lips, Alundra sighed and wiped her cheek. “Anyone or anywhere, I’m one of the greatest female wrestlers and I’m going to prove it.” Terri slapped the microphone out of Alundra’s hand. Alundra and Terri grappled in the collar and elbow tie up, they gritted their teeth as they struggled to gain the upper hand. Alundra grunted and shoved Terri back into the corner, Terri grunted as her back collided with the turnbuckles. Alundra delivered a forearm smash to Terri’s chest. Terri grabbed the top rope and hopped up onto the top turnbuckle, she dove off and tackled Alundra to the canvas.

Alundra rolled to her feet, she pulled Terri up and whipped her into the ropes, on the rebound Terri caught Alundra with a cross body block and slammed her down onto her back. Terri kipped up, she leapt up and leg dropped Alundra's throat. Alundra rolled out of the ring, she paced along the ringside floor, Terri hopped up onto the turnbuckle and dove off, Alundra caught Terri in her arms and body slammed Terri to the thinly padded ringside floor. Terri staggered to her feet, Alundra landed a series of swift jabs to her face and chest, the last blow connected with Terri’s chin, her head snapped back and she fell backwards into the security barrier.

Alundra ran up on Terri and pulled her up, she delivered a knife-edge chop to Terri’s chest. Terri grunted and staggered back, she lunged and dropped Alundra onto her back with the Lou Thesz Press, she pummeled Alundra’s chest with a flurry of fists. Alundra grabbed Terri’s wrists and flung her onto her side. Alundra stood up and stomped the back of Terri’s knee. Terri back flipped onto her feet and charged Alundra and clotheslined her to the floor. Terri pilled Alundra up, Alundra sucker punched Terri’s groin, Terri grunted and doubled over. Alundra grabbed the back of Terri’s head and slammed her face against the steel ring steps.

Terri collapsed onto her back, clutching her forehead. Alundra climbed up onto the apron and twirled her fist in the air, she dove off the apron, Terri brought her knees up to her chest and caught Alundra off guard. Terri rolled to her feet, she scooped up Alundra and tossed her back into the ring, she reached under the apron and pulled out a bottle of perfume. Alundra reached over the ropes and grabbed two fistfuls of Terri’s hair, Terri reached up and sprayed perfume in Alundra’s eyes. Alundra creamed and fell back rubbing her eyes. Terri rolled back into the ring, she pulled Alundra to her feet and whipped her into the ropes, on the rebound Terri caught Alundra with a spinning back fist to the side of her head.

Alundra dropped onto her side, she crawled to her feet and snarled. Terri turned her back to Alundra and flexed her thick veiny biceps. Alundra ran up behind Terri and locked her arms around her waist, Terri flailed for the ropes, Alundra connected with a Bridging German suplex.

1…2….Terri kicked out, she rolled to her feet and grabbed Alundra’s ankles, she dragged her to the center of the ring and stomped her left knee. Alundra groaned as Terri locked on the figure-4-leglock. Alundra thrashed about and flailed her arms. Terri grinned and arched her hips, Alundra clutched the sides of her head and moaned. Terri giggled with delight as Alundra moaning grew louder, she shouted at Alundra telling her to submit. Ref Denise crouched down beside Alundra asking if she wanted to submit. Alundra shook her head and clawed at the canvas, slowly dragging herself back towards the ropes.

Alundra leaned back and grasped the bottom rope, Terri scoffed and released the hold, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Alundra up. Alundra kneed Terri’s groin, Terri grunted and staggered back. Alundra whipped Terri into the corner, she cartwheeled across the canvas and caught Terri with a handspring elbow to the chest. Terri stumbled out of the corner, she dropped to one knee clutching just below her throat. Alundra grabbed Terri by the chin and shoved her onto her back. Terri swept Alundra’s feet from underneath her, the back of Alundra’s head struck the canvas hard and she grunted. Breathing heavily, Terri staggered to her feet, she leaned down over Alundra and slapped her across the breasts, she pulled Alundra up and pile drove her head onto the canvas.

1…2…. Alundra kicked out, Terri kipped up and stomped Alundra’s midsection, Alundra grunted, she sat up and head butted Terri’s groin, Terri doubled over, Alundra scooped up Terri and delivered a vertical on Terri in the center of the ring.

Jungle Grrrl slowly stalked out onto the entrance stage, she stopped at the head of the ramp and squatted down watching the match with a fiery gleam in her eyes. Alundra caught Jungle Grrrl staring, she turned her attention from Terri and shouted at Jungle Grrrl. Jungle Grrrl smirked and continued to stare at Alundra. Alundra rolled out of the ring and approached Jungle Grrrl. “What the hell is your problem? You have something to say to me.

Still smirking, Jungle Grrl pointed behind Alundra, Alundra turned and was greeted with a big boot to the chin, Terri bent down over Alundra and knee dropped her groin on the ramp. Teri pulled up Alundra, they traded fists as they fought their way up the ramp, Jungle Grrrl stepped back giving the embattled ladies a wide berth. Alundra slugged Terri hard across the chin, Terri fell off the side of the ramp and crashed down hard on the cement floor, Alundra dove off the edge of the ramp and delivered an elbow drop to Terri’s midsection.

Alundra pulled Terri to her feet, Terri raked Alundra’s eyes, she rushed and rammed Alundra back first against the side of the ramp, she threw Alundra across the back of her shoulders and carried her up the ring steps and into the ring, Terri connected with a Samoan Drop in the corner. Terri flipped Alundra onto her stomach, she knelt down over Alundra and grabbed her wrists and pulled up on them as she pressed her heel down on Alundra’s upper back. Alundra screamed and kicked her legs, but couldn’t escape Terri’s surfboard stretch. “Cowabunga Alundra, aren’t you ready to admit that I’m better?”

Alundra tiled back her head and told Terri to eat her. Terri shook her head, she pulled up harder on Alundra’s arms. Jungle Grrl crept down the ramp, she leapt up onto the apron and screamed at Terri, Terri looked back over her shoulder. Jungle Grrrl climbed into the ring, Terri spun around to face her, Jungle Grrrl kicked Terri in the groin, Terri grunted and doubled over, she scooped Terri up and delivered the jungle Driver to the winded and battered Terri. Jungle Grrrl hopped up onto the turnbuckle and connected with her Jungle Splash, she rolled out of the ring as Alundra got to her feet. Alundra straddled Terri’s chest.

1…2….3. Denise raised Alundra’s arm in victory, Alundra bowed to the crowd, despite the fact they were booing her for taking advantage of Jungle’s interference. Alundra helped Terri to her feet, she patted Terri on the back. Terri hung her head down, tears streamed down her face, she choked back the rest of her tears and shook Alundra’s hand.

Jungle Grrrl climbed into the ring. “Isn’t that precious, the two of you are best buds again. You both make me sick. I ought to crush you both right now. “ Jungle Grrrl howled and beat her chest, she lunged at the two of them. Alundra and Terri held hands and double clotheslined Jungle Grrrl to the canvas. They grabbed each of Jungle Grrrl’s wrists and pulled her up, Alundra whipped Jungle across the ring into the ropes, on the rebound Terri connected with the Perfect 10 knocking jungle Grrrl onto her back, Terri kipped up. Alundra and Terri high-fived and then rolled out of the ring, Jungle Grrrl rolled to her knees and shouted. “This isn’t over, I’m coming after the both of you.” Jungle Grrrl rolled of the ring and chased after Terri and Alundra, Terri dove off the edge of the stage and clotheslined Jungle Grrrl to the thinly padded ringside floor. 

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #257 on: January 21, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »
Sarah Hayes vs Cathy Priest

Sarah Hayes stood in front of her dressing room mirror flexing her biceps, she smirked at her reflection dressed in a Wonder Woman costume, she dropped her arms at her side and walked out into the hallway. Sarah stopped in front of the entrance curtain, she took several deep breaths and pushed the curtain aside as she strutted out onto the entrance stage, the crowd greeted her with a standing ovation. Sarah bowed and blew kissed to the crowd as she sprinted down the ramp, she rolled into the ring and hit a most muscular pose beside Ref Denise Austin.

Jillian:  I got to say, Sarah looks spectacular in that Wonder Woman outfit, and she’s got the muscles to show for it. She really looks like a super heroine.

Kim: Agreed, but can she handle the pure brute strength of her next opponent, Cathy Priest?

Jillian: We’ll find out soon.

Cathy walked out dressed in a skimpy blue silk bikini, Lee Priest following close behind, Cathy stood at the head of the ramp with hands on her hips, she smirked and pointed at Sarah. “This should be easy.” She said nudging Lee with her elbow, Lee laughed, they strutted down the ramp, Lee walked around the ring and stood in front of the announcer’s table. Cathy climbed onto the apron and glared at Sarah.

Sarah shot her an annoyed glance, she folded her arms across her chest and watched Cathy slowly climb through the ropes, Cathy raised her arms in the air and waved to the crowd, she cupped her breasts in her hands and jiggled them to the amusement of the crowd. Cathy walked up to Sarah and locked eyes. Sarah dropped her arms at her sides and glanced out at the crowd.

“Are you ready for the ass beating I’m about to give you?” Cathy pressed her hand over Sarah’s golden lasso and smirked. Sarah lips quivered as she watched Cathy’s hand slither up her side. “I hope you don’t think wearing that suit gives you the power to beat me, because I’ll gladly bring you back to reality.”

“Just try-“

Cathy pressed her finger over Sarah’s lips. “Don’t talk, you’ll only embarrass yourself, I know you really don’t want to fight me, but I’ll make sure it’s over quick. Oh, where is your saddle, did Yaxeni get tired of riding you.” Cathy threw back her head and laughed.

Sarah snarled and grabbed Cathy’s wrist, she pulled Cathy close to her and slapped her hard across the face. Cathy grunted and stumbled back, Sarah charged and flung herself at Cathy. Cathy sidestepped Sarah and elbowed her lower back, Sarah stumbled into the ropes, Cathy ran up behind her, locked her arms around her waist and connected with the German suplex, Sarah grunted and rolled onto her side, as she sat up Cathy kicked her lower back.

Sarah rolled to her feet, she lunged and landed a forearm smash to Cathy’s chest. Cathy stumbled back flailing her arms. Sarah lunged and speared Cathy to the canvas. Sarah pulled Cathy up and whipped her into the corner, she charged Cathy, Cathy sprung from the corner and head butted Sarah’s chest, Sarah stumbled and flopped onto her rear. Cathy slammed her heel on Sarah’s forehead. Sarah rolled towards the edge of the ring, she pulled herself up and rushed at Cathy, Cathy dropped onto her stomach and caught Sarah with a drop toe hold, Sarah fell flat on her face.

Cathy kipped up, she stood over Sarah and slapped the back of her head, Sarah rolled onto her back and shoved her feet into Cathy’s midsection and shoved her back hard, Cathy stumbled and fell against the ropes, Sarah ran at Cathy, Cathy ducked down and flipped Sarah across the back of her shoulders, Sarah crashed to the thinly padded ringside floor. Cathy leaped over the ropes and splashed down on Sarah. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Cathy dragged Sarah to her feet. Sarah slammed her fist into Cathy’s chin, she scooped up Cathy and slammed her down across the top of the security barrier.

Sarah pinned Cathy down across the security barrier and elbowed her abdomen. Cathy raked her fingers down Sarah’s face. Sarah screamed and stumbled back, Cathy stood atop the security barrier and leaped off delivering a drop kick to Sarah’s chest, Sarah staggered back, her head grazed the edge of the steel steps as she collapsed to the floor. Cathy pulled Sarah up and kneed her groin, she whipped Sarah back into the ring and climbed up to the top turnbuckle and dove off, Sarah drew her knees up to her chest just as Cathy came plummeting down. Cathy grunted and flopped onto her back.

Sarah and Cathy got to their feet at the same time, Sarah turned and grabbed Cathy in a side headlock, Cathy elbowed Sarah’s ribs, but Sarah only tightened her grip, Sarah leapt forward and drove Cathy face against the canvas. Cathy rolled onto her side clutching her chin. Sarah unhooked the lasso from her belt and looped it over Cathy’s head, she pull it taut and dragged Cathy around the ring, Cathy kicked and flailed her limbs. Sarah pulled Cathy up and whipped her into the ropes, on the rebound Cathy caught Sarah with a flying shoulder tackle. Sarah staggered back into the corner, Cathy unloosed the lasso from around her throat and twirled it over her head, with a flick of her wrist and lassoed Sarah by the shoulders, Cathy jerked hard trapping Sarah’s arms at her side.

Cathy spread her legs shoulder width apart and pulled the struggling Sarah out of the corner. Cathy backhanded Sarah hard and chuckled, Sarah grunted and staggered back, a red hand print on her cheek. Sarah tugged at her arms trying to loosen them, Cathy kneed Sarah’s groin. “Still think your costume makes you stronger, let me shatter that delusion now.” Cathy snatched the tiara off Sarah’s forehead, she folded it in half and shoved it in Sarah’s mouth. “It’s just cardboard, you idiot.” Cathy smirked and squeezed Sarah’s wrists, Sarah groaned as Cathy forcibly ripped the bracelets off her wrists. “More cardboard, you must have suffered a concussion in your match with Yaxeni, you know she’s a good friend of mine, she said if I ever get you in the ring to destroy you.”

Sarah spit in Cathy’s face, Cathy scoffed, she grabbed Sarah’s throat and shook her viciously. Sarah kicked Cathy’s groin. Cathy grunted and staggered back, Sarah slipped her right arm free, she lunged and clotheslined Cathy to the canvas. Sarah slipped her other arm free and pulled Cathy up, she scooped her up and dropped her down across her knee, Cathy fell onto her side and clutched her lower back. Sarah stomped Cathy’s midsection as she rolled onto her back. Cathy swept Sarah’s legs, Sarah flopped onto her back. They got to their knees at the same time and locked hands in the center of the ring. Cathy gritted her teeth, Sarah smirked and pushed Cathy down onto her back. Cathy gasped as Sarah straddled her waist hard. Sarah slammed her knee down onto Cathy’s groin.

Sarah stood up, she pulled Cathy up and whipped her into the corner, Sarah mounted the middle rope and repeatedly pummeled Cathy’s forehead with her fist. Sarah hopped down and grinded her hips, the fans went wild with applause, Cathy stumbled out of the corner, she pitched forward and fell flat on her face. Sarah stood over Cathy and flexed her biceps, Lee hopped up onto the apron and shouted at Sarah, Sarah walked up to him as Denise checked on Cathy. Sarah reached out to grab Lee, he grabbed the sides of her head and hopped off the apron, her throat collided with the top rope sending her flopping onto her back. Breathing heavily, Sarah struggled to sit up, her body felt encased in cement, she winced as she rolled onto her side.

Cathy started to stir, she staggered to her feet, blood seeped from a small gash on the middle of her forehead where Sarah had struck her. Sarah bent over with her hands resting on her knees. Cathy sneered and charged, she bellowed as she slammed into Sarah, sending them both spilling to the ringside floor.

Lee crouched down beside Cathy, he slipped something into her hand and patted her upper back, ‘you got this’ he told her.’ Cathy smirked and pushed herself to her feet. Sarah moaned as she crawled up onto the steel steps. Cathy slipped the brass knuckles onto her right hand and held it behind her back. “Come on “wonder Woman’ get up. How about I be nice and give you a free shot.”

Sarah turned and shuffled towards Cathy, she clenched her fists and took a swing at Cathy, Cathy lunged and slammed her right fist into Sarah’s abdomen, Sarah grunted and coughed as she dropped to one knee. Cathy grabbed Sarah by the throat one-handed and lifted her up to her feet. “It pains me to do this- not.” Cathy slapped Sarah across the face, Sarah stumbled back and fell against the security barrier, Cathy slipped off the brass knuckles and tossed them back to Lee, she roared and rushed Sarah, Sarah rolled to the side, she grabbed Cathy from behind in a sleeper hold, Cathy flailed her arms and gasped for air as Sarah slowly cut of her circulation.

Sarah drooped Cathy towards the steel steps, she dragged her up the steps and managed to pull her into the ring. Cathy’s arms hung limp at her side. Sarah tightened her grip, Cathy clenched her fists, she rammed her elbow into Sarah’s ribs, Sarah grunted but held on firmly. Cathy elbowed Sarah’s ribs a second time, she dug her heels into the canvas and shoved them both back into the corner, Sarah grunted and released cathy as her back collided with the turnbuckles. Cathy dropped to one knee, she rubbed her throat as she caught her breath. Sarah lurched out of the corner, Cathy sprung from her kneeling position and tackled Sarah to the canvas, she clobbered Sarah’s chest and breasts with both her fists. Sarah grabbed one of Cathy’s wrists. Cathy chuckled and drove her knee into Sarah’s groin, Cathy pulled Sarah up, she scooped her up and power slammed her to the canvas. Cathy laid down across Sarah.

1…2….Sarah kicked out, Cathy sat up, staring in slack-jawed disbelief. Sarah rolled onto her stomach and crawled over to the ropes, she pulled herself up and glared at Cathy. Cathy shrugged, she ran at Sarah, Sarah met her in the center of the ring, she locked her arms around Cathy’s waist. Cathy squirmed in Sarah’s massive bulging, vein covered arms. With each passing second Sarah’s grip grew tighter and tighter. Cathy groaned and jammed her thumbs in Sarah’s eyes. Sarah threw her hands over her eyes and screamed. Cathy grabbed Sarah’s belt, pulled it from around her waist and wrapped it around her neck. Sarah clawed at Cathy’s hands as she brutally choked Sarah with her own belt. Sarah slammed her fist into Cathy’s groin, Cathy grunted and doubled over.

Sarah tucked Cathy’s head between her knees and drove the top of her head down onto the canvas, Cathy laid on her back, limbs splayed out. Sarah scooped Cathy up and connected with the Tombstone Piledriver, Sarah folded Cathy’s arms across her chest. Le stared dumbfounded, he climbed up onto the apron.

1…2….3. Denise raised Sarah’s arm in victory, Lee halted and crouched down beside Cathy, he cradled her in his arms and carried her to the back. Sarah clutched her abdomen as she stood up, her Wonder Woman costume was ripped and torn all over where her fight with Cathy, she grabbed up her accessories and climbed out of the ring, she hobbled up the ramp.

Without warning, the arena went pitch black for several seconds, Sarah froze when she saw Yaxeni emerge from behind the curtain, her lips curled into a sneer as she stalked her way over to the winded and battered Sarah. Yaxnei lunged, she grabbed a fistful of hair and flung Sarah onto her back, Sarah’s accessories scattered along the ramp. Yaxeni scooped Sarah up in a vertical suplex, she connected with the Jackhammer slam. Yaxeni kipped up, she stood over Sarah and flexed her biceps. “Why should you get a shot at a title before me. I beat you in our last match, and I will do so again the next time we meet. Count the days till then, cause when that day comes, you won’t be walking out of the ring.” Yaxeni ripped off Sarah’s costume, revealing the red bikini underneath. Yaxeni smirked as the crowd booed her, she flipped them off and gave Sarah a hard kick to the groin before she disappeared into the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2017, 09:37:09 pm »
Jennifer Louwagie vs Wendy Lindquist

Wendy grunted as she lowered the heavy barbell to the floor, her hard muscular body glistened with sweat, she wiped her brow and plopped down onto the weight bench, she flexed her massive veiny biceps and smirked, she kissed her left bicep and walked over to the wall length mirror, she hit a double biceps pose, satisfied with her workout for the day she walked over to the juice bar and ordered a protein shake, as the bartender sat her glass down in front of her Jennifer Louwagie strutted into the gym. Wendy looked up and snorted. “What brings you here?”

Jennifer walked up to the counter and ordered an orange juice, the bartender quickly poured her glass. Jennifer took a sip, she sat the glass down and sighed. “How refreshing. I was just passing by and saw you working out so I decided to stop in, I’m glad I did. Pleased to meet you.” Jennifer offered Wendy her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Wendy shook Jennifer’s hand, she went to pull her hand back, but Jennifer refused to let go. “What’s the big idea, let go of my hand.” Wendy froze when she saw the malicious gleam shining in Jennifer’s eyes, Jennifer ran her thumb over the back of Wendy’s hand, Wendy jerked her hand free and glared at Jennifer.

“Your hands are so soft for someone who’s so strong. You don’t take steroids, do you?” Jennifer chuckled.

Why would I, you look like you do. If you’re going to disrespect me then you can leave.” Wendy furrowed her brows, she slammed her glass down on the bar and leaned in Jennifer’s face. Jennifer smirked she pressed her nose against Wendy’s and laughed. Wendy took a step back and clenched her fists. “Get out now.”

Jennifer rolled up the sleeves of her shirt and flexed her arms, her massive vein covered biceps bulged up like cannonballs, Wendy gasped and stepped back, she had never seen biceps that huge on a woman before, she gritted her teeth. “Impressed, you should be, because you’ll never get muscles like that with the puny weight you’re lifting.”

“I can bench 500lbs without a spotter, you think you can waltz into my gym and intimidate me. Honey, what are you smoking?” Wendy glanced around, several of her training clients had stopped in mid workout and gathered around the bar to see what Wendy was shouting about. Wendy pressed her palm against her forehead and sighed.

Jennifer laughed and paced in front of Wendy’s clients. “Sorry folks, looks like your trainer is getting upset, it’s no surprise since she’s in my presence. I have that effect on weaklings.” Jennifer went to take another sip of orange juice, Wendy slapped the glass out of her hand, and it shattered as it hit the floor. Jennifer shot Wendy an annoyed look, she rolled her eyes and shrugged. “A perfectly good glass broken, I hope you’re proud of yourself.”

Wendy jabbed her finger in Jennifer’s chest, she snarled at her, spittle flew from her lips. “You come into my gym and try to embarrass me in front of my clients; you’ve got a lot of nerve. If you’re so strong, why don’t you put your muscles to the test?”
A devious grin stretched across Jennifer’s lips. She stood with her hands on her hips and glared at Wendy. “I’ve been waiting for you to say that, though I doubt your puny little muscles would last long against mine. So we can do this right now if you want.” Jennifer pulled off her shirt and tossed it onto the floor, she hit a most muscular pose, her torso bulged with thick rock hard massive muscles.

Wendy’s jaw dropped, she took a step back and gasped, Jennifer’s body looked like it had been carved from marble, she shook her head. “I think I changed my mind, I’ve got a massive headache.”

Jennifer smirked, she walked up to Wendy and cupped her chin in her hand. “I think maybe you can’t find your spine.” Jennifer patted Wendy on the head. “It’s too bad, I heard you were a brave woman.”

Jennifer turned towards the door, as she went to leave, Wendy grabbed her wrist. “You’re not going anywhere to we settle this here and now.” Wendy held up her fists and scowled, she stood with her legs spread shoulder length apart.

Jennifer smirked. “Good, that’s what I want to hear.” Jennifer raised her hands over her head and beckoned to Wendy, they locked hands in front of the bar, Jennifer grinned, she slowly pushed Wendy towards the edge of the gym mat, Wendy grunted as she struggled to push back against Jennifer’s monstrous strength, she gasped as she felt one knee touch down on the gym mat, sweat dribbled down her face but still she couldn’t repel Jennifer. Jennifer glanced down at Wendy, her lips curled into a sneer. Wendy lowered her head, she shut her eyes and continued to push against Jennifer.

Jennifer chuckled and forced Wendy down onto her other knee. Wendy groaned as Jennifer pushed her back down, her shoulders grazing the floor, her legs pinned under her torso, she whimpered as intense pain coursed through her legs. Jennifer released her grip on Wendy’s hands, she grabbed Wendy’s wrists and pulled her up. Wendy lunged and slammed her fist into Jennifer’s abdomen, Jennifer laughed as if unfazed by Wendy’s blow, she brushed a loose strand of hair from out of her eyes and grinned at Wendy, Wendy instinctively steeped back, she gritted her teeth and rushed headlong into Jennifer’s groin, she bellowed and tackled Jennifer to the floor.

As they got to their knees, Jennifer locked her massive arms around Wendy’s lithe muscular waist, Wendy threw back her head and moaned as Jennifer’s grip tightened harder and harder, the air rushing out of her lungs. Wendy fought through the pain and slammed her fist into Jennifer’s chin. Jennifer shook Wendy like a ragdoll. Wendy groaned, in desperation she raked her fingers down Jennifer’s face. Jennifer screamed and shoed Wendy to the floor, she threw her hands over her face. Wendy growled and head butted Jennifer’s forehead, Jennifer grunted as she flopped onto her back, Wendy sprang to her feet, she grabbed Jennifer’s ankles and trapped her in the Boston Crab, Jennifer clenched her fists and pounded the gym mat.

Wendy chuckled and leaned back, Jennifer groaned and flailed her arms around wildly, Wendy looked over her shoulder and smirked at Jennifer. “Who’s laughing now, Jennifer. That’s right I’m in control and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Jennifer gritted her teeth, slowly she flexed her legs, Wendy felt grip start to slack. With a burst of strength, Jennifer kicked ker legs free, Wendy scrambled away from Jennifer and bent over with her hands on her knees, sweat trickling down her massive chisel pecs. Wendy pulled off her sweat drenched tank top and threw it to the floor.

Jennifer stood up and glared at Wendy, a fiery rage burning in her eyes, she beat her fists against her chest like a gorilla and charged at Wendy without hesitation. Wendy gasped, she turned to flee but Jennifer grabbed a huge fistful of hair and slammed Wendy down onto her back. Jennifer flopped down and slid her massive tree trunk thighs around Wendy’s throat. Wendy squirmed and squealed as Jennifer squeezed her throat like a tube of toothpaste. Wendy flailed her arms, she clawed at Jennifer’s thighs.

“I never knew you liked to talk smack, Wendy. What do you have to say now?” Jennifer cupped her hand over her ear, she laughed and smirked at the sound of Wendy’s gurgled cries. Jennifer shook her head and made a tsk tsk sound. “I can’t hear you, maybe if I loosen my grip on your throat.”

Wendy gasped in relief as Jennifer slackened her grip, Wendy slid her head from between Jennifer’s legs and crawled out of Jennifer’s reach, she knelt down rubbing her reddened throat. Wendy glared over at Jennifer and scowled. Jennifer rose up to her feet and shuffled casually over to Wendy, Wendy sprang up and head butted Jennifer’s groin, Jennifer stumbled back and flopped down onto her rear. Wendy lunged and drove her knee into Jennifer’s chin, she straddled Jennifer’s torso, knees on either side of her waist and gave Jennifer a hard slap to the face. Jennifer grabbed Wendy by the throat and shoved her onto her back, Wendy grunted as the back of her head grazed the edge of the weight bench.

Wendy rolled onto her side clutching the back of her head. Jennifer towered over the prone Wendy, she glanced down at Wendy and tapped the side of her chin. Jennifer dropped her knee down into Wendy’s groin. Wendy grunted and clutched her groin. Jennifer scooped up Wendy and slammed her down onto the weight bench, the weight bench shattered under the force of the impact, leaving Wendy laying amidst the broken bench. Jennifer grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Wendy up to her feet. Wendy elbowed Jennifer’s chest. Jennifer stumbled back, Wendy rushed headlong at Jennifer, the larger blonde sidestepped and wrapped her arms around Wendy’s waist and suplexed her to the floor.

Wendy staggered to her feet, Jennifer stood just behind her and stuck out her tongue, Wendy turned and bumped into Jennifer, Jennifer smirked and flexed her arms, her biceps swelled up dwarfing even Wendy’s head. Wendy stared slack-jawed at Jennifer’s massive arms, she stood frozen, her feet felt like they were glued to the floor. Jennifer lunged, she reached out and tightly grasped Wendy’s biceps.

Jennifer giggled as she mercilessly squeezed Wendy’s biceps, she shook her head and smirked. “Idiot, were you hoping you could hurt me with those puny little biceps of yours. It’s time for your nap.” Jennifer pulled Wendy close and kneed her groin, Wendy grunted and doubled over. Jennifer lifted Wendy over her head like a barbell, she stepped forward dropping Wendy face down onto the floor behind her. Wendy grunted as her nose collided with the gym mat. Jennifer squatted down over Wendy and playfully slapped her face. “Still awake, seems I underestimated you. I’ll give you a free shot anywhere on my body.” Jennifer straightened up and took a step back, she slapped her palms against her abdomen. “If you can, that is.”

Wendy staggered to her feet, she gritted her teeth. Clutching her left wrist, Wendy hit a side chest pose, her torso bulged with thick rock hard veiny muscles, she smirked as Jennifer stepped back and gasped. “I’ve got too much fight left in me to give-“ Wendy ‘s vision blurred, her arms dropped to her sides as her muscles deflated like a leaky balloon, her eyes rolled up in their sockets, she pitched forward and fell flat on her face, her limbs splayed out.

Jennifer stared dumbfounded at the prone and weakened Wendy, she shook her head and knelt down beside her fallen foe. Wendy’s clients gathered around the two of them talking in hushed tones. Jennifer glanced up at them, they broke into thunderous applause, Jennifer smirked and flexed her biceps, she grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Wendy up, she led Wendy over to the juice bar and laid her atop the counter, she dumped Wendy’s protein shake on her face. Wendy sat up, she spit out the protein shake and glared at Jennifer. Jennifer pulled Wendy down from the counter and lowered her onto her knees. Jennifer pointed at her feet. “Kiss them.”

Wendy groveled at Jennifer’s feet, she lowered her head and kissed the top of Jennifer’s feet. Jennifer giggled. “That tickles.” Wendy scowled, she kissed Jennifer’s big toe and sighed. Jennifer leaned down and stroked Wendy’s hair. “Good doggy, you should be used to this position. If not you will be soon.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2017, 06:40:57 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Jung Young Ji

As the clock chimed two, Shannon stood behind the bar wiping down the counter with an old wash rag, she was getting ready for the afternoon rush, she hummed to herself as she wrung out the rag over a bucket of water, the bar was empty except for herself, she dropped the rag into the bucket and stretched her arms at her sides, her massive veiny biceps bulged as she flexed them. She poured herself a mug of beer when the door swung open, she cocked her head and flashed the incoming patron a broad grin. “Welcome, I’m just about ready to start serving.”

A gorgeous Asian woman dressed in a black leather jacket, black stretch pants and black sneakers waltzed into the bar, she glanced over at Shannon and nodded then sat down on a stool at the far end of the bar. She looked over at Shannon and snapped her fingers. “Hey bimbo, give me a beer.”

Shannon furrowed her brows, she pulled out a mug and filled it, she slid it across the counter top. “Catch.” Shannon said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

The woman caught the mug, she lifted it up in a mock toast and took a long sip, she slammed it down and pounded her fist on the counter. “Disgusting, give me something that doesn’t taste like it’s been brewed in your bath tub.”

Shannon stood with her hands on her hips, she glared at the woman for several seconds, she walked over to the woman and grabbed the mug, she raised it up to her lips and took a sip. “Tastes fine to me, tell you what, if you don’t like the beer, you can go someplace else. I still have to charge you $2 for the beer though.” Shannon sat the beer on the counter, she held out her hand.

The woman slapped Shannon’s palm, she smirked and dug through her jacket pockets, she shrugged and held out her empty hands. “Sorry, looks like I forgot to bring money with me. Just put it on my tab.”

Shannon slammed her fist down on the counter. “you better find some money, or I’m going to make you work off your debt.” Shannon sneered, she raised her trembling fist and shook it at the woman.

“Darling, my name is Jung Young Ji, and I don’t have to pay for my drink, so write it off as a loss and be done with it.” Jung stood up and pressed her hands down on the counter, she leaned over and gritted her teeth.

“If you don’t pay I’m going to boot you out of here, and you’ll never be allowed back.” Shannon pointed at the door, her jaw clenched, she furrowed her brows waiting for Jung to make her decision.

Jung smirked, she unzipped her jacket and draped it over her stool. Shannon stared slack-jawed at Jung’s massive muscular physique, her cannonball biceps bulged with thick veiny muscles, Shannon shook her head and glared at her. “Tell you what, why don’t you test your strength against mine. And if you win, I’ll work off my debt, but if I win I get free drinks for a year. What do you say?” Jung offered her hand.

Shannon gulped, she stared at Jung’s outstretched hand, she reached for Jung’s hand, she hesitated slightly, Jung took notice of this and snickered. Shannon gritted her teeth and shook Jung’s hand. “You’re on. I hope you’re ready to get to work, cause I’m – 

Shannon winced as Jung threatened to crush her hand, Shannon groaned and slapped at Jung’s hand. Jung drew back her hand and smirked, she pulled off her stretch pants and threw them to the floor, she held her hands behind her head, her tree trunk thighs bulged with thick ropy veins, her diamond etched football calves bulging. “Ready whenever you are, bimbo.”

Shannon lunged and threw herself over the counter she tackled Jung to the floor, both ladies got to their feet at the same time, Shannon slugged Jung across the jaw, Jung staggered back and bumped against the edge of a table, she howled and rushed at Shannon, she grabbed a fistful of hair and slammed Shannon’s face down on the counter top. Shannon grunted and stumbled back, Jung rushed her again, Shannon lunged and locked hands with Jung, their biceps bulged as they struggled to force the other to their knees, Jung smirked and kneed Shannon’s groin, Shannon grunted and doubled over. Jung clubbed the back of Shannon’s neck with her forearm, Shannon fell onto her stomach and grunted.

Grabbing two handfuls of hair, Jung jerked Shannon to her feet, Shannon grunted as Jung tugged her hair and led her into the corner, Jung went to whip Shannon into the wall, Shannon threw up her hands and countered with a hard elbow to Jung’s abdomen, Jung grunted and doubled over, spittle flew from her mouth. Shannon tucked Jung’s head between her legs, Jung countered and flipped Shannon over her back, Shannon slammed down hard onto a table spitting it in half.

Shannon crawled out from between the two halves of the broken table and staggered to her feet clutching her lower back, Jung snuck up behind Shannon and slammed her fists down on Shannon’s shoulders, Shannon screamed and dropped to her knees. Jung wrapped her right arm around Shannon’s throat and pushed her head forward with her other hand. Gasping for air, Shannon flailed her arms, she clawed Jung’s arm, tighter and tighter she could feel Jung’s forearm pressing into her throat, Jung kissed the top of Shannon’s head and chuckled. “There’s no way out except to submit, you don’t me to drag you out onto the street like this so everybody who walks past can laugh at you.”

Shannon gritted her teeth, she dug her fingernails into the flesh on Jung’s forearm, Jung howled and shoved Shannon onto her stomach, Shannon rolled onto her side rubbing her throat, breathing heavily she stood up and flipped off Jung. Jung scoffed, she shook her head and slapped Shannon hard across the face, Shannon stumbled back, she tripped over a chair and flopped onto her back. Jung ran up and stomped Shannon’s abdomen hard, Shannon grunted and grabbed Jung’s ankle, with a twist she threw Jung onto her back. Shannon scrambled to her feet, she bellowed and straddled Jung’s waist. Jung went to punch Shannon, but she caught  Jung’s wrists and pinned them beside her head.

“Not so tough now, are you?” Shannon shouted and slammed her knee down on Jung’s groin, Jung grunted and glared up, she spit in Shannon’s face. Shannon snarled and slammed her fist down hard onto Jung’s abdomen, Jung winched and flailed her torso. Shannon sprang to her feet, she hopped up and slammed her elbow down onto Jung’s massive chisel chest. Jung grunted and swept Shannon off her feet, Jung stood up and stomped Shannon’s right knee. Shannon drew her knee and to her chest and hugged it. Jung scooped up Shannon and slammed her down onto the counter, she grabbed her mug of beer and poured it into Shannon’s mouth. Shannon spit beer in Jung’s face. Jung stumbled back rubbing her eyes.

Shannon wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, she rolled behind the counter and grabbed the bucket of dirty water and walked over to Jung. Jung slapped the bottom of the bucket, soapy water splashed up into Shannon’s face. Jung giggled and kicked Shannon in her groin, she grabbed the wash rag off the floor and shoved it into Shannon’s mouth. Shannon raked Jung’s eyes. Jung screamed and staggered back, Shannon dropped the rag on the floor and lunged at Jung, she leapt into the air and landed a dropkick to Jung’s chest. Jung flopped onto her back.

Grabbing a fistful of hair, Shannon dragged Jung up to the bar, she scooped her up and slammed her to the floor, Jung sat up and head butted Shannon’s groin, Shannon grunted and dropped to her knees, Jung lunged and head butted Shannon’s forehead. Shannon flopped onto her back, she winced as she clutched her forehead. Jung scrambled to her feet, she dropped her fist onto Shannon’s groin, she grabbed Shannon’s ankles and pulled her shoes off her feet, she tossed a shoe and nailed Shannon across the nose. Shannon drew her knees up to her chest and shoved Jung back, Jung twirled her arms and regained her balance, she pulled Shannon up and kneed her groin, Shannon groaned and doubled over, Jung lifted Shannon up onto her shoulders and power-bombed her through a table, Shannon laid spread-eagled on her back.

Jung stood with one foot on Shannon’s chest. Shannon weakly lifted her head up and snarled at Jung, Jung glanced down and smirked. “Done yet, give me my free drinks.”

Shannon flexed her arms, her biceps bulged with thick ropy veins, she gritted her teeth and chuckled. “No way, I’ve still got some fight left.” Shannon groaned, she stood up and continued to flex her biceps, she smirked. Jung gasped and took a step back. Shannon chuckled and took a step forward, without warning her biceps deflated like a punctured tire, her arms dropped to her side, she swayed and pitched forward, her eyes rolled up and she collapsed onto her stomach. Jung stood over Shannon and laughed. “Well, you’re down for the count. I’ll wait for you to wake up. Then I’ll get my free drinks.”

Jung crouched down beside Shannon, she ran her hand over Shannon’s bicep and ohhed, she ran her hand down Shannon’s back and smirked. Pulling her up, Shannon laid Shannon on the counter and squeezed her calves. “Not bad, I wish you were awake to enjoy this, honey.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2017, 07:34:58 pm »
Christine Roth vs Charla Sedecca

Christine slammed the heavy barbell onto the floor at her feet, she took to one knee and wiped the sweat from her brow, she pulled off her soggy tank top and wrung it out in a bucket of sweat, she tossed the tank top into the corner and took a seat on the rowing machine, her massive veiny arms bulged as she rowed on the machine, her face and chest glistened with sweat. She climbed off the rowing machine as the door creaked open, Christine jerked her head towards the sound, she furrowed her brows as Charla strutted up to her. “I missed you, glad you finally decided to show back up.”

Charla stood beside Christine and folded her arms across her chest, she glanced down and smirked. “I cleared my schedule just to be here, so why did you ask me to come?”

Christine stood up, she turned and offered her hand and Charla shook it. “You’ve gotten stronger in the past few years; I want to know who’s stronger between the two of us.”

Charla chuckled. “Well, that’s easy. I am, of course.” Charla threw her hand over her mouth and laughed haughtily.

Christine rolled her eyes and sighed. “Maybe so, but there’s only one way to find out.” Christine flexed her arms, her biceps bulged, and thick veins ran down from her shoulders to her wrists. Charla grinned and nodded. Christine leaned forward into a most muscular pose, her deltoids flared, her chiseled striated pecs swelled up. Charla cocked her eyebrow; she chewed nervously on her lower lip. Christine grunted and lifted the barbell over her head one-handed, Charla smirked and clapped mockingly as Christine lowered the barbell to the floor.

“”Nice, but I can do better.” Charla walked over to the weight racks, she grabbed a stack of 1oolb barbell plates and loaded them onto the barbell, she cracked her knuckles and flexed her arms, her massive cannonball biceps and horseshoe triceps bulged with thick veiny muscles. Christine stepped back, she stared slack-jawed as Charla lifted the barbell over her head one-handed.

“”That’s impossible, that over 1000lbs. No way can you lift that easily.” Christine’s knees trembled, her heart raced in her chest, she dropped down to one knee and shook her head.

Charla tsk tsked and laid the barbell down gently; she stepped over it and walked up to Christine. “Child’s play, I can do anything I set my mind to. Still wish to challenge me?”

Christine nodded, she clenched her fists and glared at Charla, there was no way she could back out of it now win or lose, she wouldn’t make it easy for Charla. Christine grinned and raised her fists up to her face. “Come on, put up your dukes.” Christine stepped back and shadow boxed the air.

Charla laughed and shook her head. “You’re a trip, this is going to be fun.” Charla took a step forward, she slammed her fist into Christine’s abdomen, Christine grunted and dropped to her knees, she glanced up. Charla stared down at her and smirked, she shook her head and sighed, she pressed her hand in Christine’s face, with a flick of her wrist and shoved Christine onto her back. Christine scrambled to her feet, she swung her fist, Charla grabbed her wrist and wrenched it behind her back, Christine groaned as Charla dug her fingers into the meaty flesh of her forearm. Christine elbowed Charla’s head, Charla grunted and shoved Christine. Christine spun and caught Charla with a hard jab to the pecs, Charla stumbled back, Christine lunged and reached out to grab Charla, Charla locked hands with Christine, their arms bulged as they grappled to push the other to their knees. Christine groaned as she found her knees slowly lowering towards the floor, she gritted her teeth and struggled to straighten her legs.

Charla drove her knee into Christine’s abdomen, Christine grunted and doubled over, Charla released Christine’s hands and grabbed her in a side headlock, pressing her forearm into Christine’s windpipe, Christine dropped to one knee, gasping heavily, she pressed against Charla’s shredded hard stomach muscles. Charla squeezed Christine’s throat tighter, she chuckled and leapt forward driving Christine’s face against the floor, Christine rolled onto her back, she slowly stood up and clenched her fists, she snarled at the gloating Charla and lunged, Charla sidestepped and rammed her elbow into the back of Christine’s head. Christine grunted and dropped to her knees. Charla ran up behind Christine and caught her with a big boot to her upper back.

Christine twirled her arms as she fell onto her stomach, she rolled onto her side and climbed up onto her knees, Charla giggled and gave Christine a hard open hand slap to the chest. Christine grabbed Charla’s wrist and pulled her towards her, Charla groaned as Christine slid her arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly. Christine stood up and shook Charla like a ragdoll. Charla slapped Christine’s arms, Christine growled and tightened her grip, Charla raked Christine’s eyes. Christine shoved Charla to the floor and rubbed her eyes. Charla kipped up, she lunged and clotheslined Christine to the floor, she laughed and stomped Christine’s abdomen repeatedly.

Christine grabbed Charla’s ankle and jerked her off her feet, she scrambled to her feet, she climbed on top of Charla and brought her fist down hard on Charla’s abdomen. Christine grunted as Charla tugged hard on her golden mane, Christine grabbed Charla’s chin and tilted her head back, Charla flailed her limbs, she pulled out a handful of Christine’s hair and shoved it into Christine’s mouth. Christine reared back rubbing her scalp, Charla sat up and head butted Christine’s forehead. Christine flopped onto her back, Charla stomped Christine’s right elbow, Christine grunted and clutched her elbow, she grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Christine up. Christine swung her forearm against Charla’s chest, Charla stumbled back, Christine barreled into Charla knocking the two of them to the floor, Christine grabbed Charla’s throat and shook her wildly, Charla pounded away on Christine’s chest as they rolled around on the floor. Christine pulled Charla to her feet and kicked her in the crotch, Charla grunted and head butted Christine’s abdomen.

Christine stumbled back, Charla lunged and rammed Christine, they crashed through the wall and into the parking lot, Charla scooped up Christine and body slammed her onto the hood of Christine’s station wagon, Christine rolled onto the pavement and clutched her lower back, Charla pulled Christine up and whipped her towards the sidewalk, Christine banged her knee against a metal trash can, Charla ran up behind Christine, grabbed her head and drove her face onto the sidewalk. Christine rolled onto her back clutching her nose. Charla grabbed the metal trash lid and slammed it across Christine’s forehead. Christine grunted and flopped onto her back, Charla sat Christine up and kneed her chin, Christine laid on her back staring up at the passing clouds, the scent of freshly mowed grass filled her nostrils, taking a moment to catch her breath, Christine rolled onto her stomach and crawled towards the curb as Charla strutted around the parking lot boasting about her superiority over her foe. Christine lifted a bus bench and hurled at Charla, Charla turned just in time to see the bench slam into her chest, it shattered on impact; Charla grunted and flopped onto her back. Christine grabbed the metal trash can and dumped it over Charla’s prone form. Charla flung a banana peel in Christine’s face. Christine stumbled back and threw the peel onto the ground.

Charla kipped up, she snatched the trash can form Christine and smashed her over the head with it. Christine flopped onto her back, she grunted and rolled onto her side clutching her forehead. Charla pulled Christine up and slammed her down onto the sidewalk, she uprooted a parking meter and smacked Christine across the abdomen, the parking meter shattered, coins rained down on Christine, Christine rolled onto her stomach and crawled off the curb, Charla followed her into the street, she stomped Christine’s lower back, Christine staggered to her feet, she spun and landed a heel kick to Charla’s chin, Charla collapsed in the middle of the empty street, Christine grinned and bent down over Charla with her hands resting on her hips.

“Pretty cocky, aren’t you? Well, I guess you’re not as tough as you thought.” Christine flexed her arms, her massive biceps bulging and dripping with sweat. She kicked Charla in her ribs and chuckled.

Charla sat up and glared at Christine, she slammed her fist into Christine’s groin, Christine grunted and dropped to her knees. Charla stood up and rubbed her crotch in Christine’s face, she chuckled and dragged Christine over onto the sidewalk, she scooped up Christine and rammed her back against the electric pole, Christine grunted as she landed on a small patch of grass between the parking lot and sidewalk, Charla straddled Christine’s back, she flexed her massive bulging sweat drenched biceps, she pressed her fingers into Christine’s full rounded rock hard shoulders, Christine groaned and tried to squirm free, Charla wrapped her arms around Christine’s throat and squeezed her tightly. Gasping for air, Christine flailed her tired arms, she elbowed Charla’s side. Charla grunted and drove Christine’s back against the ground, she gripped Christine’s throat in both hands, Christine pressed her hands in Charla’s face, Charla grinned and spit in Christine’s eyes.

Christine scraped her fingernails down Charla’s iron hard forearms, Charla screamed and slammed the back of Christine’s head against the edge of the sidewalk, she lifted up Christine in a vertical suplex and fell back slamming her down onto the parking lot. Charla bent down over Christine and slapped her chest. “Get up, I know you’re not done yet.” Charla pulled Christine up nad stepped back.

Christine swayed like a drunkard, she staggered deeper int the parking lot and collapsed against the hood of her car, Charla shook her head, she crept up behind Christine, grabbed a fistful of hair and slammed her face against the steel door leading into her gym. Christine staggered back and flopped onto the hood of her car. Charla swung open the door, she grabbed Christine’s wrist and whipped her back into her gym, Charla closed the door behind them, she grabbed Christine’s arm and whipped her towards the gym mat in the center of the weight room, Christine tripped over the barbell and fell flat on her face, Charla grabbed Christine’s hair and jerked her up, Christine spun and backhanded Charla across the face, Charla kneed Christine’s groin and drove her head onto the floor.

Charla leapt up and leg dropped Christine’s throat, Christine rolled onto her side gasping for air. Charla straddled Christine’s torso, she wrapped her legs around Christine’s waist and squeezed her tightly, she grabbed Christine right arm in both hands and gave it a hard twist, Christine cried out, she tugged on her arm but Charla’s grip proved stronger. Charla grabbed Christine’s other wrist and pinned her arms against the floor. “Give up, I see you’re starting to tire, it’s not too late to save yourself from any further humiliation.”

“Never.” Christine said through gritted teeth, she flexed her arms and slowly pushed her arms up from off the floor. Charla gasped and drew back as Christine’s chiseled sweat drenched pecs bulged with thick veiny muscles, Christine grinned and sat up. Charla leapt back and clenched her fists. Christine stood up and glowered at her foe, she puckered her lips and kissed her left bicep. Charla lunged, Christine sidestepped and slammed her forearm down across the back of Charla’s neck, Charla collapsed onto her stomach, Christine delivered an elbow drop to Charla’s lower back, Charla screamed and clutched her back.

Christine pulled Charla up and slugged her in the abdomen, Charla gritted her teeth and staggered back, Christine ran up to Charla and slammed her fists down on Charla’s shoulders. Charla growled and flung herself at Christine, knocking the both of them to the floor. Charla got to her feet first and stomped Christine’s groin. Christine sat up and head butted Charla’s groin, she sprang to her feet and drove her knee in Charla’s chin. Charla’s head snapped back, she flopped onto her rear and rubbed her chin. Breathing heavily, Christine bent down to catch her breath, sweat streaming down her face. Charla staggered to her feet.

Christine and Charla locked hands, Christine gritted her teeth, her arms trembling as she slowly pushed Charla down onto her knees. Charla snarled and squeezed Christine’s hands, Christine groaned as Charla crushed her hands in her powerful grip, Christine jerked her hands loose, she staggered back. Charla rolled to her feet, she grabbed Christine’s throat and choke-slammed her to the floor, Charla slammed her heel in Christine’s face. Christine’s head snapped back, she sat up and glared at Charla, she flexed her arms and stood up, her biceps and triceps bulged up to triple their size. Charla stepped back and gasped.

Christine smirked and took a step forward, she nodded her head. Suddenly, she halted in mid step, her arms dropped to her sides, her bulging muscles shrank like a leaky inner tube. Christine pithed forward and dropped to one knee, gasping heavily she wiped the sweat from her face, a puddle of sweat polled beneath her, she felt like if she was wearing cement gloves, she glanced up at the approaching Charla.

Smirking, Charla walked up to Christine, she nudged Christine’s chest with her foot, Christine toppled over like a domino and laid spread-eagled on her back, staring up at the ceiling, winded and tired, Christine cried out that she gave up. Charla chuckled and pumped her fist in the air, she knelt down beside Christine and shook her head. “Too tired to move? Good, I prefer it that way.” Charla pulled Christine up and draped her over her knee, she pulled down the back of Christine’s bikini bottom and gave her a hard slap across her soft squishy glutes, Charla giggled and ran her hand over Christine’s back. Christine weakly shook her head, the fight driven out of her she let Charla do what she wanted. Charla smirked and stroked Christine’s lower back, she rolled Christine onto her back and straddled her waist, she tightly gripped Christine’s once hard biceps and chuckled.

Christine begged her to stop, Charla ignored her pleas and kneaded her buttery soft abdomen. “You’re soft, for a while I thought you were stronger, but I’m superior to you in every way. Charla leaned down and prodded Christine’s chest. “Where did all your hard muscles go, did they leave when your strength did, too bad I hoped you’d resist a little bit more, but that’s fine.” Charla slugged Christine’s abdomen, Christine grunted and squinted her eyes. “Get on your knees, I want you to grovel at my feet like a pet.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #261 on: January 24, 2017, 11:38:25 pm »
Christine Roth vs Chris Jericho

Christine sipped on a cup of soda in her dressing room, she reclined back on her sofa and sighed with delight, she sat the soda on the coffee table and stood up, she stretched her arms at her side. Pulling a letter from between the cushions she quickly glanced over it for the second time today, a challenge letter from Chris Jericho, she snorted as she crumpled up the letter, she threw it against the door, it landed in the waste basket. A waste of time, she thought, I’ve got better things to do than fight that chump. She leaned back and closed her eyes when she heard a knock on the door, her eyes snapped open and she ran to the door, she frowned.

Chris stood in the entry way rubbing his hands. “Hey, did you get my letter?”

Christine furrowed her brow and puckered her lips. “What about it?”

“Do you accept or not?” Chris asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.

Christine nodded, “Sorry, but I’m going to respectfully decline. I don’t feel like wrestling you, maybe some other time.” Christine started to close the door, Chris stuck his foot between the door and the frame, he pushed his way in and shut the door behind him.

“I don’t think you quite understand, When I challenge someone, I expect a yes answer.” Chris gave Christine the once over, he rubbed his chin and smirked. “You got a nice looking body, how about I buy dinner after the match.”

Christine put her hands on her hips and grinned. “Nice gesture, but you’d have to defeat me first. It’s too bad I’m too busy to fight you.” Christine turned and walked over to the sofa.

Chris walked up behind Christine and grabbed a fistful of hair, he tilted back her head and glared in her eyes. “No one turns me down, and I mean no one. If you don’t accept my challenge I’m going to make your life a living hell.” Chris shoved Christine down onto the sofa,

Christine rolled onto her back and stood with her nose pressed against Chris’s nose. “Fine, I accept – your wrestling invitation. If you beat me, I’ll let you take me to dinner and that’s it.” Christine pressed her hand on Chris’s chest and shoved him back, Chris snarled and smirked, he walked up behind Christine and swatted her ass, he walked to the door and opened it, he shot her one last glance and exited the room, Christine slammed the door shut, she tapped her finger on her chin and sighed.

Strutting out onto the entrance stage dressed in a tiger stripe bikini and barefoot, The crowd greeted Christine with a standing ovation, she smiled and waved to the fans, she slapped hands with her many fans as she strutted down the ramp, she rolled into the ring and walked up beside Ref Monica Brant, she folded her massive ripped bulging arms across her chest and glared up at the entrance stage.

Chris walked out onto the entrance, he flexed his arms and taunted the fans as he walked down the ramp, he pointed and Christine and slapped his palm three times, he climbed onto the apron and smirked at Christine. Christine stepped back, her heart raced as Chris climbed through the ropes, he approached slowly and halted a few feet short of his opponent, he blew her a kiss and laughed. “What do you want for dinner, baby?”

Christine narrowed her eyes, she scowled and shook her head. “Win first, and then I’ll tell you, that is if you win.” Christine spread her legs shoulder width apart and held up her fists, she scowled at Chris and told him to bring it on. Monica called for the bell, she stepped back.

Christine and Chris circled one another, their eyes locked on to each other, neither of them dared to make the first move. After several seconds Christine lunged, she grabbed Chris’s wrist and whipped him into the ropes, on the rebound Chris caught Christine with a big boot to the chest, Christine rolled to her feet, she crouched low and beckoned to Chris, he snarled and charged. Christine sprung from her crouched position and tackled Chris to the canvas; she drove her fist into his chest. Chris staggered back swinging his arms, he ran into the ropes, he went for another big boot, but Christine ducked and caught him across his upper back with her forearm. Chris dropped to his knees, he grunted and headed towards the ropes. Christine grabbed Chris from behind and drove his head onto the canvas, she rolled on top of him and hooked his leg.

1… Chris kicked out, Christine slapped his chest and stood up, she pulled him up and whipped him into the ropes, Chris rebound and landed a drop kick to Christine’s waist, she staggered back and fell through the ropes crashing to the thinly padded ringside floor. Chris climbed up to the top turnbuckle and crouched down, he shouted at Christine to get up. Christine stood up rubbing the back of her head; Chris dove off the turnbuckle and caught her with a flying clothesline. Chris pulled Christine up and whipped her into the steel steps, Christine reversed and send Chris crashing into the ring steps, he howled as he banged his knee. Christine scooped up Chris and rolled him back into the ring,

Christine rolled back into the ring, as she climbed in, Chris ran and baseball slid into her, Christine grunted as she fell back onto the ringside floor. Chris rolled off the ring apron and stomped Christine’s lower back, she crawled towards the security barrier and pulled herself up. Chris snuck up behind her and kicked the back of her knee, Christine dropped to one knee, she draped her arm over the barrier and gritted her teeth. Chris scooped up Christine and slammed her down across the back of his knee, he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her up. Christine drove her elbow into Chris’s chest, he stumbled back, Christine spun and tackled him to the floor, she stood up and grabbed his ankles, she leg dropped his groin.

Chris sat up clutching his groin, he glowered at Christine, Christine wagged her finger, and she turned her back on him and smacked her own ass. “Come and get me if you want me.” She looked back at Chris and giggled. Chris stood up and lunged, Christine went to run, but Chris grabbed her around the waist and squeezed her securely in a rear bear hug. Christine pushed down on Chris’s arms, she felt his grip begin to slacken, and she pushed off the security barrier with her feet and sent them both tumbling onto the floor. Christine got up first; she slammed her heel down on the back of Chris’s head. Christine pulled Chris up and flung him onto the apron, she climbed up beside him and stomped his chest, she leapt over the top rope and dragged Chris to the center of the ring, she bent down over him and flexed her arms, she kissed her right bicep. Chris sat up and grabbed the back of Christine’s knees, he jerked her off her feet and stood up, he stomped her groin and locked her in the Walls of Jericho, Christine gritted her teeth and pounded her fists on the canvas as Chris leaned back, pain shot up Christine’s spine, she reached for the ropes, but they were just out of reach. Monica crouched down beside Christine and asked if she wanted to submit.

Christine moaned and shook her head, she pressed her palms on the canvas, much to Chris’s shock she dragged herself forward and grasped the bottom rope, Monica ordered Chris to break, he mumbled something under his breath but did as Monica ordered. Chris stood over Christine and plopped down onto her lower back, he hooked his fingers in the corners of her mouth and pulled back hard, Christine groaned and flailed her arms, she grabbed the bottom rope and pulled herself off the apron, Chris leaned over the ropes and taunted Christine.

Christine scowled at Chris, she paced around the ringside floor, Chris watching her every movement, he leered at her and chuckled. Christine climbed up onto the apron, Chris lunged, as he reached the ropes Christine kneed his groin, Christine grabbed the sides of his head and hopped off the apron, Chris’s throat slammed into the ropes, his head snapped back and he flopped onto his back. Christine climbed up to the top turnbuckle, she grind danced as she caressed her hips, she dove off the apron and connected with an elbow drop to Chris’s chest, she rolled onto his chest and hooked his leg.

1…2….3. Monica raised Christine’s arm in victory, Christine bowed low to the crowd and blew them kisses, she held out her hand to Chris, he looked up and took her hand, Christine helped him up and patted him on the back. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. “That was fun, babe, buy me steak cause A girl needs her protein.” She kissed Chris’s cheek.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #262 on: January 27, 2017, 05:45:35 pm »
Wendy Lindquist vs Shannon Courtney

Wendy walked up slowly to the barbell lying in the center of the gym mat, her long golden mane cascading down her back; she flexed her arms her massive veiny biceps bulged with thick hard muscles. The Canadian Goddess waited patiently as the gathered crowd snapped picture after picture with their cell phones and cameras, when the flashing stopped Wendy took a deep breath and firmly grasped the barbell handle with an underhand grip, she grunted and lifted the 500lb barbell slowly up to her waist, she gritted her teeth and curled the weight up and rested it against her chest. She paused for the camera flashes, when that died down she rapidly curled the weight up and down from waist to chest. Wendy grunted and dropped the barbell to the floor, her massive chiseled pecs and arms glistened with sweat. The crowd roared their approval and clapped as Wendy bowed low, the applause died down after several seconds. “Thank you all for coming, for my next feat I will –

“Pathetic, is that all the heavy you can lift.”

Wendy turned towards the voice, she scowled as Shannon pushed past the crowd and approached Wendy, she folded her arms across her chest and nodded as Shannon stopped right in front of the barbell. “What do you want, I’m in the middle of a photo shoot.”

Shannon smirked and brushed a hand throw her flowing golden mane , she gave Wendy the once over and shook her head. Wendy furrowed her brows. “I knew, that’s why I decide to crash your little party. A weakling like you can’t compete against a muscle goddess like me.” Shannon flexed her right arm, her massive cannonball bicep bulged with thick vein covered muscle, she kissed her bicep and chuckled.

Wendy lowered her head and sneered at Shannon. “You’ve got a lot of nerve entering my gym uninvited, I should toss you out right now.” Wendy dropped her arms at her sides and clenched her fists, she stepped over the barbell and pressed her chest against Shannon’s massive chiseled chest.

Shannon puckered her lips, she grasped Wendy by the shoulder and nudged her forcibly, Wendy staggered back and tripped over the barbell flailing her arms as she toppled to the mat. Several people in the crowd giggled, they snapped pictures of Wendy lying on her back. “Poor Wendy, did you fall down and hurt yourself. You should look where you’re going.” A burst of laughter rippled through the crowd. Wendy scurried to her feet, she stepped over the barbell, she rolled it back with her heel and jabbed Shannon’s chest with her finger, she stared slack-jawed as Shannon flexed, her massive pecs swelling up like beach balls. Shannon pressed her palm under Wendy’s chin and pressed her mouth close. “You’re letting the flies in.” Shannon chuckled and the crowd joined in.

Wendy shook her head, she frowned and rubbed her chin. She looked down at her own chest and sighed; she shut her eyes and inhaled deeply. Snapping her eyes open, she smirked as she hit a most muscular pose, every inch of her torso bulged with thick hard veiny muscles, Shannon gasped and took a step back, glancing around the gym she noticed several of the crowd staring at her talking in hushed tones. Shannon gulped deeply and took a moment to compose herself, she pulled off her tank top revealing her shredded stomach, she grabbed Wendy’s wrist and pressed her hand over her abdomen.

Wendy’s eyes widened as she ran her hand over Shannon’s steel hard stomach muscles, she jerked her hand back quickly and glared at Shannon. Shannon stared back at Wendy, a cocky smile stretched across her lips. Wendy pulled off her sweat drenched tank top and tossed it to the side. Shannon cocked her eyebrow at the sight of Wendy’s hard rippling stomach muscles; she clapped mockingly as Wendy pounded her fist against her own abdomen. Shannon covered her hand to stifle a yawn. “You’re arms are much less impressive than mine.”

Wendy rested her hands on her hips, she glared at Shannon and puckered her lips. “If you’re so certain of your superiority, then why don’t you put up or shut up.” Wendy locked her hands together and cracked her knuckles.

Shannon chuckled. “Test your strength against me, fine, but when you get hurt don’t say you didn’t have fair warning.” Shannon spread her legs shoulder width apart and held out her arms. Wendy inched towards Shannon, her arms outstretched. A hush fell over the crowd as they firmly grasped each other’s arms. They were locked in each other’s embrace, each one’s hands grasping the other’s biceps. Their massive vascular muscles stood out on their backs as they strained against the other’s power in the opening test of strength.

“It was dumb of you to challenge me; I’m going to show you quickly why I’m stronger than you in every sense of the word.” Shannon smirked, leaning she slowly began to move forward, Wendy gritted her teeth as she is forced to walk backwards begrudgingly. Tighter and Tighter Shannon squeezes Wendy’s biceps, Wendy winces in pain and grits her teeth. Unable to overcome the pain, Wendy drops to her knees, Smirking, Shannon drives her knee into Wendy’s chin, Wendy grunts and falls to the floor. Shannon stomped the rising Wendy’s groin, she knelt down and grasped Wendy’s throat tightly, Wendy flailed her arms and gasped for air, she clawed at Shannon’s meaty forearms to no avail, Shannon lifted Wendy into the air and viscously slammed her to the floor,

Wendy grunted. Shannon sat down behind Wendy and locked her in the rear naked choke hold; Wendy flailed her arms as Shannon rocked her back and forth. Shannon lifted Wendy up and slammed her to the floor, Wendy rolled onto her side gasping for air. Shannon grabbed Wendy’s ankles and dragged her across the floor; Wendy drew her knees up to her chest and shoved Shannon. Flailing her arms, Shannon toppled to the floor. Wendy fall forward driving her elbow into Shannon’s groin, Shannon sat up clutching at her groin. Wendy grabbed Shannon’s wrists pulling her to her feet. Lunging, Shannon grasped Wendy’s throat and shoved her against the wall. Wendy clawed at Shannon’s forearm. Shannon slugged Wendy’s stomach, Wendy doubled over and grunted. Shannon shoved Wendy’s head between her knees and clubbed Wendy’s upper back with her fists.

Dropping to her knees, Wendy grabbed Shannon’s ankles and pulled them out from beneath her, toppling Shannon onto her back. Still clutching Shannon’s ankles Wendy stood up and locked her in the Sharpshooter. Shannon pounded her clenched fists on the mat, she shook her head her hair falling in her face as she resisted the urge to tap. Wendy looked back smirking. “What’s the matter can’t get loose. Why don’t you go ahead and tap so you can be on your way.”

Shannon gritted her teeth, she came for only one reason- to beat Wendy, and she wouldn’t leave until she accomplished that. Pressing her hands on the floor, Shannon lifted herself into a pushup position, flexing her powerful legs she slipped free from Wendy’s grasp. Wendy jumped up and stomped Shannon’s calf, Shannon grunted, she stood up and spun towards Wendy, she smirked and flexed her arms, her biceps bulging with thick hard muscles. Wendy gritted her teeth and rushed forward grappling Shannon by the waist. Shannon clubbed the back of Wendy’s neck with her forearm. Grabbing Shannon’s wrists, Wendy rolled onto her back. Shannon flipped forward over Wendy landing on her back, Wendy kipped up, she straddled Shannon’s waist and landed multiple punches to Shannon’s chest.

Shannon reached up and grasped Wendy’s biceps, Wendy winced and tried to pull free from Shannon’s powerful grip. Shannon rolled Wendy onto her side and pulled her to her feet. Wendy felt an intense throbbing in her biceps, she tried to conceal her pain, but it was plain for anyone looking close enough to see it, she was in no way weak but it then she realized that Shannon’s strength exceeded hers. Determined not to submit, Wendy flexed her arms, her biceps bulging with thick hard beefy muscles. Shannon grip faltered, she stood staring dumbfounded at Wendy’s sudden bicep growth. Breathing heavily, Wendy stepped back rubbing her aching biceps, she glared at Shannon.

Shannon shook her head, taking a moment to regain her composure, she dropped down onto her hands and knees, she propelled forward head butting Wendy’s groin. Wendy stumbled back and toppled to the floor, Shannon rolled Wendy onto her stomach and straddled her, she locked her hands on Wendy’s chin and pulled back hard, she smiled at the sound of Wendy’s squealing. “Oh, poor baby, Am I hurting you? Go ahead, tap, unless you get off on being punished, but I won’t judge you if you do.”

Tears streamed down Wendy’s face, despite the intense pain running through her body she refused to give up, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, she planted her feet on the floor and slowly stood up and fell back breaking free of Shannon’s powerful hold. Wendy stomped Shannon’s knee. Shannon sat up, she grabbed Wendy’s waist and flung her to the floor, wasting little time she straddled Wendy’s chest, leaning down she smooshed Wendy’s face between her massive chiseled pecs. Wendy flailed her arms slapping at the air. Shannon turned her head and winked at the gathered crowd, she gave them thumbs up as cameras flashed, she smirked and sat up. Wendy let out a loud sigh, finally able to breathe again, she scowled at Shannon.

Shannon shrugged. “Don’t you like my breasts; I mean not everyone can be as naturally endowed as me.” Shannon rubbed her finger over Wendy’s lips, she stood up pulling Wendy to her feet, Wendy lunged driving her fist into Shannon’s throat, Shannon staggered back. Wendy rushed forward tackling Shannon against the wall, she landed multiple fists to Shannon’s abdomen and chest. Shannon lunged and clotheslined Wendy to the floor, she wrapped her legs around Wendy’s throat. Wendy flailed her arms and legs, she clawed at Shannon’s massive powerful thighs. Wendy felt her strength waning, unable to escape Shannon’s clutches she slapped her palm on Shannon’s thigh signaling her submission.

Shannon stood over the winded and battered Wendy; she leaned down beside her conquered foe and stroked her hair. Wendy feebly raised her arm but Shannon slapped it back down. “I won, so stop trying to spoil my fun.” Shannon smirked as she ran her hand over Wendy’s soft squishy stomach muscles; she puckered her lips and chuckled. “Your muscles feel like jelly, but I think I prefer it that way.”

Wendy sat up, she staggered to her feet and flexed her arms, her biceps bulged and hard like stones, breathing heavily she reached for Shannon’s throat, Shannon stared dumbfounded at Wendy’s determination. Suddenly, Wendy’s arms fell limp at her side, she pitched forward and fell to the floor. Shannon smirked as Wendy’s once massive muscles slowly deflated and shrank to their original size. Shannon satisfied with her victory rolled Wendy onto her back , Wendy shuddered as Shannon kissed her lips. Shannon sat up. “Relax, don’t jump to any conclusions. I just wanted to know what your lips tasted like.” Shannon ran her finger over Wendy’s doughy pecs, she smirked and turned towards the crowd. “I hope you took a lot of great pictures, Let me know when you develop them so I can make copies for all my friends.” Shannon strolled towards the door humming ‘I kissed a Girl’.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2017, 06:09:03 pm »
Sara Del Rey vs Terri Gold

Terri paced around her dressing room in anticipation for her match with Sara, she glanced over the clock, only a few moments to go until she grappled with one of the toughest women to set foot in a wrestling ring. Terri halted beside the door, she rubbed her sweaty hands together. The door creaked open, Terri jumped back and dropped into a defensive crouch, she held her face up to her chest.

Sara sauntered in, she glanced at Terri and chuckled, she folded her thick veiny arms across her chest and smirked. “So, you’re my opponent for the night, what a joke.”

Terri straightened up, she approached Sara and stood chest to chest with the powerful brunette. “Don’t get cocky, I’ve beaten some of the best women in the business.” Terri said through gritted teeth.

Sara smirked, she pressed her hand on Terri’s chest and shoved her back, Terri staggered she quickly regained her balance, she stomped over jabbing her finger in Sara’s hard chiseled chest. Sara chuckled, she smacked Terri’s hand and clutched her throat, Terri stared wide-eyed gasping for air, Sara’s meaty forearm bulged with thick veins, she glared in Terri’s eyes and shoved her to the floor, Terri sat up rubbing her throat. ”When I’m done with you, you’re going to wish you stayed in your dressing room.” Sara turned and stormed out the room slamming the door shut behind her.

Terri slowly stood up, she snarled and kicked the door frame.  Storming out of her dressing room she chased after Sara.

Sara strutted out to thunderous applause, she bowed to the enthusiastic crowd and sprinted down the ramp, she slid into the ring and jumped up, she approached Ref Monica Brant. Sara turned and stood in the southwest corner of the ring, her slender toned arms resting on the top rope.

Terri strolled out onto the entrance stage fists raised in the air, she waved to the cheering crowd and sprinted down the ramp, she slid into the ring and flexed her arms, and thick ropy veins adorn her beefy biceps. Sara scowled and strutted over to Terri, she flexes her own arms. Terri gasps and steps back, huge veins adorned Sara’s massive hard biceps. Terri gritted her teeth in defiance. Ref Monica signaled for the bell.

They locked up in the center of the ring grasping each other’s biceps. Sara smirked and squeezed Terri’s biceps tightly. Terri winced. Sara’s greater strength won out and she shoved Terri into the corner, she kneed Terri’s groin. Terri grunted and doubled over. Hooking Terri’s arms over the top rope, Sara caught the former WOW champion with a forearm smash across the chest. Terri grunted, Sara grabbed Terri in a side headlock and led her towards the center of the ring her forearm pressing into Terri’s throat. Terri nudges Sara’s ribs with her elbow. Sara leaps forward driving Terri’s face against the canvas.

Terri rolls onto her side clutching her nose, Sara grabs a handful of hair and pulls Terri up. Terri slams her fist into Sara’s abdomen, Sara grunts and stumbles back, Terri lunges and drives her shoulder into Sara’s midsection knocking her to the canvas. Sara sits up, Terri lunges and drives the heel of her foot in Sara’s forehead, Sara grunts and rolls off the apron, she paces around the thinly padded ringside floor glaring up at Terri. Terri defiantly stares back, she bounces off the ropes, dropping onto her rear sliding towards the ropes, Sara sidesteps, Terri slides off the apron and crashes to the floor. Sara repeatedly stomps Terri’s upper back.

Terri rolls onto her side and locks her arms around Sara’s left ankle and pulls her down. Terri stands up trapping Sara in the ankle lock, Sara clenches her fists and flails about looking for a means of escape, she groans as Terri tightens her powerful grip, Sara reaches under the ring apron, she pulls out a tube of pepper spray; she reaches back and sprays Terri’s face. Terri screams and loosens her grip on Sara’s ankle. Sara stands up, she slips behind Terri and traps her in an inverted face-lock. Sara bellows and drives the back of Terri’s head against the floor.

Sara rolled back into the ring and flexed her biceps, Terri rolls onto her side, her eyes still stinging from the pepper spray she staggers to her feet. Sara approaches the ropes and shouts at Terri, Terri grabs Sara’s ankles and jerks her off her feet, she drags Sara out of the ring and clubs her across the chest with her forearm. Sara throws up her hands, Terri slugs Sara’s abdomen. Sara grunts and slides to the floor, Terri pulls Sara up and whips her into the security barrier. Sara hangs over the barrier clutching her lower back. Terri grabs a fistful of hair and flings Sara to the floor.

Sara scrambles to her feet, she lunges at Terri tackling her against the security barrier. Sara pulls Terri up and whips her into the steel steps, Terri grunts as her knee bangs into the steps, Sara scoops Terri up and slams her onto the apron. Sara grabs a handful of hair and gives Terri a hard slap to the chest. Terri rolled onto her side clutching her chest, she staggered to her feet, Sara climbed onto the apron, Terri shoulder-tackled Sara’ abdomen, Sara crashed to the ringside floor. Terri collapsed in the corner she hooked her arms over the top rope to keep herself from falling. Sara stumbled to her feet, she rolled into the ring stood up and glared at Terri. Terri rushed out of the corner, Sara dropped onto her stomach and tripped Terri with a Drop Toe hold.

Sara grabbed Terri’s ankles and locked her into the texas Cloverleaf. Terri pounded the canvas with her fists, she grabbed onto the bottom rope, Ref Monica ordered a rope break, Sara broke the hold, she dragged Terri to her feet and slugged her in the abdomen. Terri grabbed Sara’s wrist and whipped her into the corner, Terri cartwheeled across the canvas and caught Sara’s chest with a handspring elbow. Sara lurched out of the corner and fell onto her stomach. Terri rolled Sara onto her back and hooked her leg.

1…2….Sara kicked out, Terri pulled sara up, Sara kicked Terri in the abdomen, she stood back to back with Terri hooking her arms under Terri’s arms, Sara bent over hoisting Terri off her feet. Terri squealed and flailed as she struggled to escape Sara’s backbreaker. Terri cried out her submission, Ref Monica called for the bell. Sara dropped Terri to the canvas and raised her fists over her head. Terri laid on her side clutching her lower back. Sara pulled Terri up and set her up in the Royal Butterfly and slammed her to the canvas, she kicked Terri’s side and rolled out of the ring, he walked up the ramp, glancing back at Terri one last time before she disappeared behind the curtain.

Terri staggered to her feet, the arena went pitch black, when they came back on Jungle Grrrl was standing right behind Terri. Terri turned; Jungle Grrrl scooped up Terri and delivered the Jungle Drive to the weakened Terri. Jungle Grrrl stood with one foot on Terri’s chest and hit a double biceps pose. “Terri, I’m not finished with you yet, watch your back.” Jungle Grrl pointed her finger in the dazed Terri’s face and gritted her teeth.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2017, 07:14:56 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Kerri Strug

Shannon loaded 3 100lb plates onto each end of the barbell, tightly rasping the barbell she grunted and hoisted it over her head. The crowd gathered around her snapping pictures and shooting video. Shannon grinned cockily and dropped the barbell at her feet,  she flexed her arms at her sides her biceps bulging with thick vein covered muscles. Shannon dropped to one knee breathing heavily, sweat dripping from her forehead.

“Tired already, I thought you were tougher than that.”

Shannon cocked her her head in the direction of the voice, she furrowed her brows as Kerri approached dressed in a black leather overcoat. Shannon stood up and offered her hand, Kerri shook it.  “So what brings you here?”

Kerri smirked.  “Just came to see you, hope I’m not interrupting anything?”

“Not at all, I was just finishing up a photoshoot, stick around and I’ll give you some pointers on bodybuilding.” Shannon grabbed a towel off the weight bench and wiped the sweat from her brow.

Kerri chuckled. “Why would I need pointers from you, you’re just a never was.” Kerri folded her arms across her chest, a cocky smile stretched across her lips.

Shannon scowled, she heard know about Kerri ever since her feat at the Summer Olympics several years ago when she was but a child, she wondered if all Olympians acted like her. “Tell me why you’re really here.”

Keri shrugged. “All right, I’ve been doing some heavy training and I wanted to see how I fared against you.” Kerri removed her overcoat and tossed it to the floor, dressed in a American flag bikini she flexed her arms at her side, her biceps bulged with thick hard veiny muscles, Shannon gasped when she squeezed Kerri’s right bicep, it felt like holding a steel cannonball in her hand, she stepped back staring slack-jawed at Kerri’s massive muscular yet lithe slender body. “Are you in awe yet, Shannon? You should be, I told you I’ve been working out.”

Shannon shook her head, it took several seconds to regain her composure, she leaned into a crab pose and gritted her teeth, every muscle on her torso bulged, Kerri gasped and stepped back, Shannon arched her eyebrow. “You’re no match for me shrimp.”

Kerri rushed up to the barbell, she gripped it tightly in her hands, she howled and thrust it up over her head, she jumped back as she let the heavy barbell crash to the floor. The two glared at each other in awkward silence, neither daring to make the first move. “There’s only one way to settle this.” Kerri said, breaking the silence.

Shannon nodded. “Agreed, last woman standing wins.” Shannon said clenching her fists. They circled one another sizing each other up. Shannon bellowed and rushed forward, swinging her fist at Kerri’s head. Kerri lunged grabbing Shannon’s wrist, back flipping into the air she landed behind Shannon and elbowed her lower back. Shannon grunted and lurched forward. Still grasping Shannon’s wrist, Kerri slammed her heel against the back of Shannon’s head. Shannon dropped to her knees clutching the back of her head.

Kerri rushed up behind Shannon and straddled her shoulders, wrapping her massive bulging thighs tightly around Shannon’s throat. Staggering to her feet, Shannon rocked herself from side to side violently trying to free herself, gasping harder with each step she took.  Kerri grinned and pounded on the top of Shannon’s head like it was a bongo drum. Shannon fell back, slamming Kerri’s back against the floor. Kerri grunted, her grip around Shannon’s throat slackening. Shannon grabbed Kerri’s ankles and slipped herself free from between Kerri’s iron grip.

Shannon rolled onto her stomach, rising up to her knees she slammed her fist hard into Kerri’s abdomen. Kerri reared back her hand slapping Shannon fiercely across the face. Shannon’s head snapped back sending her flopping onto her back. Kerri rolled to her feet, grabbing Shannon’s wrist she pulled the massive blonde to her feet and flung her against the far wall, Shannon grunted as she crashed into the wall and collapsed onto the floor. Kerri rushed forward, she cartwheeled over to Shannon, and somersaulting into the air she landed a vicious leg drop across the back of Shannon’s neck.

Rising to her feet Shannon grabbed a handful of Kerri’s hair and slammed her face against the wall. Kerri stumbled back flailing her arms. Shannon scooped up Kerri and dropped her across her knee, holding the former Olympic champion in an over the knee backbreaker. Kerri flailed her arms wildly as Shannon pushed down on her knees and chin. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Kerri tugged back on Shannon’s head. Shannon screamed and shoved Kerri onto her stomach, Kerri rolled to her feet and caught Shannon’s chin with a spinning back fist. Shannon fell back, her head collided with the wall.

Kerri pulled Shannon up, Shannon kneed Kerri’s groin. Both ladies lunged and firmly grasped the other’s biceps. Shannon griited her teeth, leaning forward she slowly inched Kerri back, Kerri squeezed Shannon’s biceps tighter, Shannon winced and screamed in Kerri’s face spit flying from her lips. Kerri pressed her heel on Shannon’s abdomen, rolling back she flipped Shannon over her head. Shannon landed on her back. Kerri flipped over onto Shannon and slammed her fist into her groin. Kerri dragged Shannon up and tossed her over her shoulder, Shannon locked her arms around Kerri’s waist squeezing her tightly. Kerri staggered back, she fell back driving Shannon’s head onto the floor, Shannon rolled onto her side clutching her head.

Kerri stood over Shannon flexing her arms, she bent down and pulled Shannon to her feet. Shannon lunged driving her shoulder into Kerri’s waist. Kerri flopped onto her back, Shannon grabbed Kerri’s ankles flipping her over into a Boston Crab. Kerri screamed as Shannon leaned back, she pounded her fists on the floor. Shannon looked back smiling broadly. “What’s the matter Kerri, feeling a little tension. Don’t worry I promise it will be over soon.” Shannon said leaning back even further.

Kerri clenched her fists, flexing her powerful legs she lipped her legs free from Shannon’s grip. Shannon brushed a loose strand of hair from out of her face and chuckled, she stood up and stomped Kerri’s lower back. Kerri rolled onto her back and swept Shannon’s legs out from under her, Shannon flopped onto her back. Kerri kipped up, she leaped into the air and slammed her elbow down onto Shannon’s chest. Shannon grunted and rolled to her feet. Kerri rushed up beside Shannon and caught her with a Russian leg sweep. Shannon clutched the back of her head. Kerri got to her feet, she walked up to the barbell and lifted it over her head. Shannon staggered to her feet, Kerri tossed the barbell at Shannon. Shannon caught the barbell across her chest and slung it back at Kerri, Kerri back flipped as the Barbell came rushing towards her, she landed on her feet as the barbell crashed into the wall.

Shannon tugged her own hair and screamed, she rushed forward, Kerri sidestepped and locked her arms around Shannon’s waist and slammed her to the floor. Kerri straddled Shannon’s waist, she landed a barrage of heavy blows to Shannon’s abdomen. Shannon threw her hands up to her face, Kerri slugged Shannon’s chin. Shannon’s head snapped back. Kerri pulled Shannon up and lifted her over her head. Shannon flailed wildly, Kerri laughed and gorilla pressed slammed Shannon to the floor. Shannon grunted and rolled onto her back. Kerri grabbed Shannon’s ankles and leg dropped her groin. Shannon grimaced and clutched her tender groin. Kerri pulled Shannon up, Shannon lunged tackling Kerri to the floor, she landed a flurry of fists to Kerri’s chest and abdomen. Shannon scooped up Kerri and hit her with a devastating power-bomb.

Kerri rolled onto her side. Shannon grabbed two fistfuls of hair and jerked Kerri to her feet. Kerri elbowed Shannon’s throat, she spun behind Shannon and trapped her in a sleeper hold. Shannon struggled violently to free herself, Kerri’s powerful forearm pressing tighter and tighter against her throat, gasping for air Shannon flailed her arms. Shannon’s vision blurred, she felt darkness overtake her as she slipped into oblivion, Kerri gently lowered Shannon onto her back, she stood over her dazed opponent and flexed her arms triumphantly.

Shannon awoke several minutes later, she couldn’t remember what had happened or where she was, only when she saw Kerri standing over her looking down with her arms folded across her chest and a broad grin stretched across her lips did she remember. “Rise and shine, I thought for a second that I might have overdid it but you look okay.” Kerri leaned down grabbing a fistful of hair, she pulled the winded and battered Shannon into a seated position.

Shannon went to push Kerri back, it was then she realized her arms were bound at her side with duct tape, Shannon tugged at her restraints, but her arms were too weak from the fight. “Let …me…go.”

Kerri chuckled and shook her head, she knelt down in front of Shannon and brushed her hair from out of her face. “I won, so I decided to wrap you up you don’t wear yourself out. I used two whole rolls, so just sit tight.” Kerri smiled as she traced her finger over Shannon’s chiseled pecs, she laughed then rubbed Shannon’s chin with her finger. Shannon glared, but Kerri paid her no attention. Kerri squeezed Shannon’s biceps, Shannon winced and let a low moan. Kerri wiped Shannon sweat drenched abdomen and sighed. “This is fun, I wish I would have met you sooner.”

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #265 on: February 07, 2017, 10:26:53 pm »
Lita vs Stan

As a fan of wrestling, Lita had always been Stan’s favorite diva, he jumped for joy when he got the chance to finally challenge her on the mat. The two stared each other down from opposite ends of the room; they slowly shuffled towards each other before locking hands in the center of the mat. Stan gritted his teeth as he pushed Lita down onto one knee. Smirking, Lita fell back flipping Stan onto his back, Stan grunted as Lita flopped down across his waist, he reached up to grab her but she grabbed his wrists and pinned them at his side.

Lita leaned down close to his face, her breath warm on his neck. “You’ve been looking forward to this, haven’t you, Stan?”

“Yeah, but don’t think you’ve won yet.” Stan said through gritted teeth. Slowly he pushed back against Lita’s powerful grip, he lifted his arms off the mat, he rolled onto his side flipping Lita onto her back, he rolled on top of Lita and tightly grasped her shoulders pinning them against the mat. The fiery redhead chuckled and thrashed about, she flipped Stan onto his back and rolled to her feet, straddled his shoulders wrapping her legs tightly around his throat.

Gasping for air, Stan groaned as her struggled violently in Lita’s iron grip, she stared down at and smiled. Stan gazed up at Lita, a strand of hair had fallen in her face, and she teasingly brushed it away as she tightened her grip. Stan clenched his fists tightly; fighting through the pain he grabbed Lita’s ankles and freed himself from her embrace. Leaping to her feet the former diva flung herself at Stan knocking him onto his back. Scrambling to his feet Stan locked his arms around Lita’s waist and threw her to the mat kicking and screaming. Stan rolled Lita onto her back locking his arms around her throat as he straddled her back.

Lita struggled wildly in Stan’s grip, unable to free herself her arms dropped to her sides. Stan slowly and cautiously eased his sleeper hold and laid Lita on her stomach; he rolled the unconscious diva onto her back and lay across Lita’s waist. Suddenly, Lita bucked sending Stan rolling back in shock. The former member of Team Extreme leapt to her feet screaming like a maniac, she charged at Stan and drove her knee into his chin. Stan grunted slamming onto his back. Lita grabbed Stan’s ankles and locked him in the Boston Crab. Stan thrashed about wildly struggling to free himself, Lita looked back over her shoulder flashing Stan a wicked grin, she leaned back further into the hold, and Stan clawed the mat as pain racked his spine.

“Come on, Stan. Are you going to fight your way out or not? I guess I’m too much for you to handle.” Lita said with a chuckle.

Fighting through the pain, Stan slowly flexed his legs, little by little Lita felt her grip slipping, and she released Stan’s legs and retreated to one corner of the mat watching him intently as he rose to his feet. Stan held his hands over his head and beckoned to Lita, she slowly approached watching his every move, they locked hands in the center of the mat, with a burst of strength Stan pushed Lita down onto both knees, and she gritted her teeth as she struggled to get back to her feet. “I’m tougher than I look, Lita. But hey, I’m having a great time.”

Lita smirked; suddenly she lunged forward slamming her forehead against Stan’s groin. Stan grunted and staggered back; Lita rose to a crouching stance and chuckled. Stan gritted his teeth and rushed at Lita, Lita sprang from her crouched position tackling Stan to the mat, she jumped up and stomped his chest, Stan grasped Lita’s ankle and pulled her down to the mat, and she bellowed and slammed her elbow down onto his chest. Grabbing each other by the shoulders they rolled across the floor grappling for the upper hand.

Lita slammed her knee into Stan’s groin, but he was ready this time and grabbed her ankle, with a twist he flipped Lita onto her back and straddled her waist, he pressed her hands down on her shoulders. Lita rocked from side to side, slipping free from her larger foes grasp, she pulled him to his feet and whipped him into the wall, and she ran up behind him and drove her knee into her lower back. Stan spun around, grabbed Lita by her shoulders and pushed her up against the wall, he slammed his fist into the hard shredded muscles of her stomach, Lita grunted and doubled over. Stan grabbed Lita’s throat and smashed her across the waist with his forearm.

Lita flung herself at Stan slamming her elbow across his throat. Stan dropped to one knee. Lita stood behind Stan and grabbed his wrists; she pressed his knee into his upper back and jerked back hard on his arms. Stan groaned in agony, he gritted his teeth trying to fight through the pain. Lita leaned down breathing on the back of his neck. “You may be bigger and stronger, but there’s a reason why I was WWE Women’s champion, and that’s because I’m better than you.”

Flexing his arms, Stan slowly pulled his arms free from Lita’s powerful grip; he spun around and clotheslined Lita to the mat. Wasting little time he dropped down across Lita and hooked her legs. “1….2…..3.” Stan shouted as he slapped his palm against the mat, rolling to his feet he grabbed Lita’s hand and helped her up.

Lita smirked and patted Stan on his back. “Congrats, Stan, but I’ll get you next time.” Lita slapped Stan on his rear.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2017, 05:42:56 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Sharon Marvel

As the midday heat bore down on the sand, Kristen raced along the edge of the shore arms pumping vigorously at her sides. Coming to a sudden stop, breathing heavily she bent over with her hands resting on her knees, sweat pouring off her heavily muscled body. Kristen walked up the beach and collapsed onto her towel; she took a sip from her water bottle and let out a loud sigh. Kristen felt someone nudging her ribs, she looked up snapping open her eyes.

Sharon stood over Kristen her massive muscular arms folded across her chest, she looked down at Kristen and smirked. “This is my spot, you better move before I make you move.”

Kristen jumped up, she prodded Sharon’s chest with her finger, she halted suddenly when she saw Sharon flexed her monstrous pecs, Kristen stepped back her arm dropping at her side, her mouth hung open wide. Sharon chuckled and pressed Kristen’s mouth closed.

So, are you going to leave peacefully or am I going to have to do this the hard way.”

Gritting her teeth, Kristen shook her head. “I was here first, find another spot to sun bathe.” Kristen flexed her arms at her sides, her biceps bulging with thick ropy veined muscles. She smirked and kissed her left bicep, “I’m not going anywhere. Bye Bye.”

Sharon lowered her head, glared at Kristen and dropped her arms at her side, she took a step forward and shoved Kristen onto her rear. “Fine, however you want to do this is fine with me. You think you’re hot stuff, but I’ll teach you to respect me.”

Scrambling to her feet, Kristen leapt up and slammed her fist into Sharon’s abdomen. Sharon laughed off the attack and nodded smugly, she wagged her finger in Kristen’s face. “I don’t think so, It’ll take more than that to beat me.” Sharon grabbed a fistful of Kristen’s hair and slung her over her shoulder, Kristen flailed her arms and screamed. Sharon slammed Kristen down onto the sand and stomped her abdomen.

Kristen rolled away and leapt to her feet, she rushed forward and tackled Sharon to the sand. Kristen pulled Sharon to her feet, Sharon drove her knee into Kristen’s abdomen, Kristen grunted and doubled over. Sharon scooped up Kristen and slammed her face down over her knee, she pulled down the back of Kristen’s thong and gave her a hard swat across the ass. Kristen elbowed Sharon’s side, Sharon growled and shoved Kristen to the sand, she stood up and smooshed Kristen’s face in the sand. Kristen rolled to her feet, she lunged driving her knee into Sharon’s chin. Sharon grunted and flopped onto her back.

Sharon jumped up and slapped Kristen hard across the chest, Kristen staggered back towards the shoreline. Sharon barreled into Kristen knocking her back, Kristen splashed down into the water, Sharon laughed as Kristen crawled onto the shore. Kristen bum rushed Sharon landing a series of quick jabs to Sharon’s chest. Sharon laughed them all off, she grabbed Kristen by the throat and shook her violently. Kristen clawed Sharon’s meaty forearms. Sharon smirked and shoved Kristen onto her rear; she lunged slamming her heel into Kristen’s chin. Kristen’s head snapped back as she flopped onto her back.
Sharon bent down over Kristen and slapped the side of her head. Kristen staggered to her feet, wincing in pain Kristen threw herself at Sharon, Sharon grabbed her around the waist and squeezed her tight. Kristen groaned, she struggled violently to free herself. Sharon hoisted Kristen of her feet and carried her into the water; she slammed Kristen face down into the water. Kristen flailed her arms as Sharon held her head under water. Sharon pulled Kristen up and flung her onto the shore. Kristen rose to her hands and knees; she scooped up a handful of sand. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Sharon jerked Kristen to her feet; Kristen tossed sand into Sharon’s eyes.

Sharon screamed and rubbed her eyes. Kristen landed a kick to Sharon’s chest, Sharon splashed down into the water. Kristen pulled Sharon up body slammed her onto the sand. Her eyes finally cleared Sharon grabbed Kristen’s wrist and pulled her close, she wrapped her massive arms around Kristen’s throat and choked her. Gasping for air Kristen clawed the air, Sharon led Kristen up onto the shore and pulled her down to the sand, she wrapped her powerful tree trunk legs around Kristen’s torso. Kristen flailed her arms wildly, but the battle had taken a toll on her strength, her arms felt heavy, her lungs on fire as Sharon tightened her grip.

After several moments unable to escape Sharon’s hold, Kristen spiraled into oblivion, her arms drooped. Sharon released Kristen, she stood up and pulled her unconscious foe up, Sharon laid Kristen on her towel, she sat down beside Kristen grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion and squirted a glob in Kristen’s face. Kristen awoke with a start. Sharon smeared the lotion all over Kristen’s face, laughing all the while.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2017, 08:34:13 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Jung Young Ji 2

Closing time at the bar, Shannon pulls the shade down on the front door, she walks behind the bar and starts to wipe it down, the door creaks open, Shannon cocks her head at the sound, a familiar face enters the bar. Shannon grins and flexes her right arm, her bicep bulging with thick veiny muscles. “I didn’t expect to see you back so soon, I’m ready for you this time.”

Jung struts up to the bar smiling smugly, she sits down on a stood and pounds her fist on the counter. “One scotch and make it snappy, blondie.” Jung said snapping her fingers.

Shannon scowls; she grabs a shot glass and sets it down, and slowly fills it with scotch and slides it over towards Jung who catches it firmly in her hand.

“Here’s to free drinks.” Jung said raising the glass in mock toast, she quickly downs the scotch and slams the shot glass down. Propping her elbows on the bar top, Jung rests her chin on her hands and smirks at Shannon. Jung slides the glass back to Shannon and orders her to refill it.

Shannon clutches the shot glass in her hand and glares at Jung, hatred of the woman who defeated her boiling her blood. “Why should I?”

Jung stood up, she walked over to Shannon, she glared at Shannon and drummed her fingers on the bar top. Without warning, Jung lashed out and grasped Shannon’s throat. Shannon stared wide-eyed as Jung ran her finger down the side of her face. “Did you forget that I beat you fair and square, If I won I got to drink for free. If you go back on your word I’ll make you regret it.” Jung drew her hand from Shannon’s throat.

Shannon took a step back rubbing at her throat, she gritted her teeth and poured a second shot for Jung, and she slammed the glass down and folded her massive arms across her chest. Jung raised the shot glass to her nose and sniffed it, she scoffed and poured the drink out onto the floor. Shannon puckered her lips. “What was that for?”

“It smells funny, you must have done something to it.” Jung threw the shot glass, it shattered against the back wall. Shannon snarled as she leapt over the bar tackling Jung to the floor. Jung thrashed about, she pulled Shannon to her feet and shoved her back against the bar then karate chopped her across the neck. Shannon grunted and dropped to one knee rubbing her throat. Jung stepped back and glared down at Shannon.

Shannon staggered to her feet, she leaned against the bar gasping for air. “I can beat you, I know I can.” Shannon flexed her arms, her cannonball biceps bulging with thick ropy veins. Jung nodded mocking and gestured to Shannon.

“Never will you beat me, I’m stronger than you. Get over any delusions you might have and face reality.” Jung smirked and ripped off her long sleeve shirt revealing her massive chiseled frame. Shannon gasped and took several steps back, in her haste she toppled over a stood as she retreated behind the bar.

Jung climbed up onto the bar and hit a most muscular pose, every inch on her body bulging with thick hard veiny muscles. Shannon stared slack-jawed at Jung’s monstrous physique, she shook her head in disbelief. Jung dove off the bar and clotheslined Shannon to the floor. Rising to their feet, Shannon and Jung traded punches as they battled their way out from behind the bar. Jung caught Shannon with a hard forearm across the chest. Shannon stumbled, grabbing a stool she slammed it across Jung’s ribs. Jung laughed as the stool shattered into several pieces.

Shannon gripped the broken stool top in her hands, she flung it at Jung like a discus, Jung batted the stool top out of the air, and it crashed through the window of the front door. Shannon screamed and charged at Jung, they crashed through the front door and landed hard onto the deserted sidewalk, the street lamps the only source of light. Jung got to her feet first, she stomped on Shannon’s lower back, Shannon groaned and rolled to her feet. Shannon grabbed the lid off the metal trash can and slammed it over Jung’s head.

Jung stumbled back rubbing the top of her head. Shannon lunged and locked her arms around Jung’s waist. Jung slammed her fists down on Shannon’s shoulders, Shannon grunted and shoved Jung back against the front wall of the bar. Jung dug her fingers into the back of Shannon’s neck. Shannon released Jung’s waist and landed a hard right to her abdomen. Jung grabbed Shannon’s throat and shoved her down onto the sidewalk, Shannon rolled to her feet, she grabbed the trash can and flung it. Jung caught the trash can and slammed it down across Shannon’s head. Shannon collapsed onto her stomach and grunted.

Jung pulled a dazed Shannon to her feet, she led Shannon to the parking lot, scooped her up and slammed her down in the bed of a pickup. Jung opened the tailgate and climbed up, she leaped up and leg dropped Shannon’s throat. Shannon grunted, rolled onto her side and clutched her throat. Grabbing a fistful of hair Jung pulled Shannon to her feet, Shannon dropped to her knees, head butted Jung’s groin, Shannon sprang to her feet and shoved Jung off the tailgate, Jung flailed her arms as she slammed down onto the hard surface of the parking lot. Shannon crouched down on the edge of the tailgate, she shouted at Jung to get up.

Jung staggered to her feet, Shannon dove off the tailgate and caught Jung across the chest with her forearm. Shannon stood up pumping her fists, grabbing the side of Jung’s head she pulls her to her feet. Jung stumbles around the parking lot in a dazed stupor, Shannon creeps up behind Jung aping her on the shoulder. Jung spins around, Shannon goes for a knife-edge chop, but Jung ducks and uppercuts Shannon’s chin, Shannon’s head snaps back. Jung grabs Shannon’s nose with two fingers and forces her back towards the sidewalk. Shannon flails her fists, Jung shoves Shannon off the curb, sending her falling into the street.

Shannon staggers to her feet clutching her lower back, Jung grabs Shannon by the chin from behind and knees her lower back. Shannon grunts and drops to her knees. Jung grabs the back of Shannon’s head and slams her face against the curb. Shannon rolls onto her back clutching her chin, she staggers to her feet and retreats from Jung giving herself time to catch her breath. Jung chases after her, Shannon spins around catching Jung with a spinning heel kick. Jung drops to one knee, she grabs one of Shannon’s ankles and jerks her off her feet. Jung flops down on Shannon’s waist and pummels her abdomen with a flurry of hard fists. Shannon grimaces as each blow hits home, she grabs Jung’s wrists and flips her onto her side.
Jung draws back, she stands up and stomps Shannon’s left knee. Shannon staggers to her feet, the two of them lock hands in the middle of the darkened street, they struggle to force the other to their knees. Their muscular arms bulge as they push against each other’s strength, with one last push, Jung forces Shannon down onto her knees. Shannon shakes her head pleading for the strength to fight back. Jung presses her heel in Shannon’s Face and shoves her onto her back. Shannon grunts as Jung drops down onto her chest. Jung leans down and spits in Shannon’s face. Shannon hisses at Jung and tells her she’s going to pay. Jung laughs and slaps Shannon’s face.

Jung grabs two fistfuls of hair and dragged Shannon up. Shannon rakes Jung’s eyes, Jung staggers back rubbing her eyes and screaming. Shannon smirks, she rushes forward and rams Jung’s back against the light pole, she bellows and drives her knee repeatedly into Jung’s waist, Jung slumps down, Shannon grabs Jung’s wrist and leads her back into the side ally, she whips Jung face first into the metal dumpster back behind the bar. Shannon scoops up Jung and tosses her into the dumpster. Jung springs up, grabs Shannon by the hair and pulls her into the dumpster. Jung grabs a trash can and tears it open spilling the contents over Shannon’s head.

Shannon grunts in disgust as she brushes a moldy banana peel off her shoulder, Jung grabs the peel and rubs it in Shannon’s face. Shannon grasps Jung’s throat and slams her to the dumpster floor, she grabs a rotten apple and bashes it against Jung’s chest, pieces of rotten apple splatter everywhere. Jung staggers to her feet, she wags her finger and lunges at Shannon. Jung grabs a rolled up newspaper and smacks Shannon across the face. Shannon bellows and drives her fist into Jung’s groin. Jung flops onto her back, she gropes about blindly and closes her hand around a dirty sock, she slips her hand into the sock as Shannon pulls her to her feet, Jung crams her sock covered hand into Shannon’s mouth.

Gasping for air, Shannon flails her arms as she struggles to pry Jung’s fingers out of her mouth. “It’s an old trick I learned off wrestling, you can’t escape the mandible claw once it’s applied. So get ready to take a nap.” Jung said smugly. Shannon slammed her fist into Jung’s cheek. Jung growled but held her grip firm. Shannon’s legs trembled, she dropped to her knees, Jung placed her free hand on Shannon’s upper back and gently lowered her onto her back. Shannon’s eyes rolled back, Jung pulled her fingers out of Shannon’s mouth and flexed her arms triumphantly. “Good night, Shannon, how fitting I should put you to bed in a dumpster with the rest of the trash.”

Shannon’s eyes snapped open, she sat up and head butted Jung’s groin. Jung staggered and fell onto her rear. Shannon stood up and flexed in a most muscular pose. “Fooled you, Jung. It’s going to take more than that to beat me this time.” Shannon rushed forward, she leapt up and landed a drop kick to the rising Jung’s chest. Shannon pulled Jung to her feet, she slammed Jung’s face against the dumpster wall. Jung flopped onto her back. Shannon scooped Jung up and tossed her back out into the alley. Shannon perched on the rim of the dumpster and dove off leg dropping Jung’s chest.

Jung grunted and staggered to her feet. Shannon snuck up behind Jung and locked her in a Full Nelson. Jung groaned and writhed in Shannon’s powerful grip, Shannon smirked and dragged Jung out form the alley, Jung continued to struggle as Shannon tightened her grip. Shannon hoisted ung up and slammed her down onto her back. Jung laid on her back breathing heavily, small beads of sweat running down her face and chest. Shannon scooped up Jung and rammed her into the side of the pickup. Jung grunted and flopped onto her stomach. Shannon crouched down beside Jung and told her to get up. Jung slowly pushed herself to her feet, she flexed her arms, they bulged with thick hard veiny muscles, Shannon stepped back, terror numbing her mind. Jung sighed, her muscles began to deflate, she stumbled forward and collapsed onto her stomach. Shannon pressed her foot on the back of Jung’s neck and kissed her left bicep.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2017, 05:07:16 pm »
Shannon Courtney vs Selma Labat 2

Gripping the handle tightly Shannon hoisted the barbell over her head, she held it there for several seconds as the gathered crowd snapped pictures of her strength feat. As the camera flashes died down Shannon grunted and dropped the barbell onto the thickly matted floor, she smirked flexing her arms at her side, her biceps bulging with massive veiny muscles. Strutting across the room, she grabbed her towel off the weight bench. Small drops of sweat ran down Shannon’s abs making her stomach glisten, she wiped down her torso for the amusement of the men in the crowd, batting her eyes as she slowly rubbed the towel over her chiseled pecs.

“Out of my way.”

Scanning the crowd, Shannon glanced around for the source of the voice, she scowled as she saw Selma pushing people aside as she approached. Shannon sat down on the weight bench and folded her massive muscular arms across her chest. Pretending not to notice Selma, Shannon chewed on her fingernails.

“Long time no see, Shannon. Did you miss me?” Selma said, pushing her sunglasses up onto her forehead, she looked down at Shannon and smirked.

Shannon dropped her arms to her side and stood up, giving Selma the once over. “Oh, I didn’t see you come in. You found your way in, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding the way out.” Draping the towel over her shoulders, Shannon walked over to the weight rack and picked out a pair of 50lb dumbbells.

Selma laughed and slapped Shannon playfully on the back. “It’s so good to see you again, I missed you so much, so I thought I’d come visit you.”

Dropping the dumbbells onto the floor, Shannon turned toward Selma and poked her chest with her finger. “Why don’t you get out, I don’t like you.” Shannon said through gritted teeth, she bent down and picked up the dumbbells and curled them up to her shoulders. Selma snatched the dumbbells from Shannon’s hands and threw them to the floor. She grabbed Shannon’s throat and forced the blonde muscle babe’s back against the wall.

“Don’t be rude, I come to you as politely as I could, but you’re testing my patience.” Selma said leaning in close to Shannon’s face.

Shannon took a deep breath and furrowed her brows, she glared at Selma but said nothing for fear of setting her off. Selma released Shannon’s throat and took a step back, she brushed a loose strand of hair from out her eyes and sighed. Rubbing her throat, Shannon walked around Selma and raced for the door, several patrons stepped in front of the door blocking her path. Shannon’s heart raced, she turned back to see Selma strutting pompously towards her. “What’s going on here?”

Selma chuckled. “These are all good friends of mine, I asked them to keep you from leaving in case you refused my challenge.”
Shannon clenched her fists. “What challenge, you haven’t even told me why you came here.” Shannon’s breathing quickened her mind raced, almost certain of Selma’s true intention.

Selma rubbed her palms together, her biceps throbbing with thick veiny muscles, she walked up behind the shivering Shannon and grasped her shoulders. “I had so much fun beating you up last time, I would like very much to fight you again, please don’t deny me the opportunity.”

Shannon glanced over at the blocked door then back at Selma, the Hispanic beauty watching her every move. She wanted to say no, but realized she had little choice, it was either that or fight her way through the door, and she wasn’t sure how Selma would take offense to her refusal. Shannon walked over and offered her hand. Selma shook it and smiled smugly. “Fine, guess I got no choice, But I don’t plan on losing this time.”

Shannon goes to pull her hand away, but Selma squeezed it in her powerful grip, Shannon groans and drops to one knee, Selma grabs Shannon’s throat and shoves her to the floor. Shannon sweeps Selma’s legs, the buff brunette flops onto her back, Shannon rolls on top of Selma and socks her hard across the abdomen. Pulling Selma to her feet, Shannon locks her arms around her beefy waist. Selma groans as she struggles in Shannon’s powerful grasp. Desperate to free herself, Selma slaps Shannon’s ears. Shannon growls and slams Selma to the floor, she leaps up and drives her knee down onto Selma’s abdomen.

Rolling onto her stomach, Selma crawls over to the weight bench and pulls herself up. Wasting little time, Shannon pounces on Selma’s broad muscular back and wraps her arms around her throat. Gasping for air, Selma staggers around the gym clawing at Shannon’s meaty forearms. Reaching back over her shoulders, Selma grabs a fistful of Shannon’s hair and tugs hard Tighter and tighter Shannon squeezed Selma’s throat. Selma dropped onto her rear, driving Shannon’s knees against the floor. Losing her grip on Selma’s throat, Shannon grunts and flops onto her back.

Rising to her feet, Selma stomps Shannon’s left knee. Shannon clutches her knee tightly against her chest and grimaces. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Selma pulls Shannon to her feet and sits her down on the bench. Rolling up her sleeves, Selma flexes her arms in a double biceps pose, her cannonball biceps bulging with thick veiny muscles. Shannon glances up at Selma, her eyes widen in shock at the sight of Selma’s sudden muscle growth, a shiver ran down her spine. “I beat you once, and I shall do so again. You’re my favorite punching bag.” Selma kissed her left bicep.

Hopping up onto the bench, Shannon threw herself at Selma tackling her to the floor. Rising to her feet, Shannon grabbed Selma’s ankles, digging her fingers in Selma’s thick bulging calves, screaming like a wild woman, Shannon rolled Selma up into the sharpshooter and leaned back into the hold. With no ropes to grab to break the hold, Selma gritted her teeth and clawed at the floor. Looking back over her shoulder, Shannon smiled smugly as Selma’s pained screams grew louder. “What’s wrong, Selma, can’t use those strong arms of yours to escape? Maybe you should tap out and save yourself some embarrassment.

Pressing her palms against the floor, Selma lifts her upper body off the floor, flexing her massive tree trunk legs, Selma powers her way out of Shannon’s clutches. Shannon lurches forward, she tuned and glared at Selma in disbelief. Quickly getting over her shock, Shannon grabs two big handfuls of hair and pulls Selma up, Selma slams her fist in Shannon’s abdomen, Shannon grunts and doubles over. Shoving Shannon’s head between her legs, Selma squeezes Shannon’s neck with her massive steel hard thighs. Flailing her arms, Shannon drops to her knees. Lowering herself down on her knees, Selma pulls down the back of Shannon’s shorts and gives her a hard swat across her firm tight glutes.

Shannon pulled her head free, she lunged and drove her fist into Selma’s chin. Selma grunted and flopped onto her back. Leaping to her feet, Shannon straddled Selma’s waist and gripped her throat tightly, Selma flailed her arms. Pulling Selma to her feet, Shannon delivered a vicious choke-slam to Selma, she straddled Selma’s throat and wrapped her legs around Selma’s neck. Grabbing Shannon’s ankles, Selma pried Shannon’s legs from around her neck, she shoved Shannon onto her back and drove her fist into her groin. Shannon grunted and rolled onto her side. Rising to her feet, Selma stomped the back of Shannon’s neck. Shannon staggered to her feet, Selma stood behind her and swatted her hard across the glutes.

Shannon spun around, screaming like a wild animal, Shannon smashed Selma’s chest with her forearm. Selma stumbled back, Shannon lunged tackling Selma into the wall. Selma’s friend huddled in a circle, wondering if they should come to her aid. One of them stepped forward, Selma threw up her hand, her friend stopped and stared at Selma. Growling, Selma grabbed Shannon’s wrist and whipped her face first into the wall, Shannon staggered back clutching her nose. Selma rushed forward ramming her shoulder against Shannon’s midsection, Shannon grunted and doubled over. Selma scooped up Shannon, she ran forward and slammed Shannon onto the weight bench, Shannon sat up and slammed her shin between Selma’s legs.

Dropping to her knees, Selma doubled over clutching her groin. Shannon stood behind Selma, she hooked her arms under Selma’s armpits locking her hands behind Selma’s neck. Selma groaned as Shannon pushed down on her neck, she struggled helplessly in Shannon’s powerful grip. “Give up, I told you I would be triumphant this time.” Shannon said smiling smugly.

Selma writhed violently to free herself, pain coursing down her spine. Unable to break free, she shouted her submission. Shannon slackened her grip and shoved Selma onto her stomach. Pressing her right foot on Selma’s upper back, Shannon flexed her arms, her biceps bulging with massive veiny muscles. Selma’s friends glared at Shannon, Shannon looked back at them and smiled. “If you want some, then come and get me.” Shannon said kissing her left bicep.

None of Selma’s friends dared make a move, they stared dumbfounded at their defeated friend. Slowly they approached Shannon, they formed a circle around her, one of them squeezed Shannon’s right bicep and sighed. The rest of them joined in ogling Shannon’s massive muscular physique, she slapped one of theirs hands when he groped her chest. “Not there.” Shannon said with a chuckle.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2017, 07:33:01 pm »
Kristen Graham vs Triple H

Kristen and Triple H continued to stare each other down in the hallway leading to the ring, neither of them daring to make the first move. Triple H scowled as he lowered his head. Kristen stood with her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest. Their eyes locked momentarily, Kristen’s heart raced when Triple H flexed his biceps at his sides. “Look baby, you want to challenge the Game, I’ll happily oblige you, but know that when you’re lying on your back and you hear the ref count to three, it was your own folly for stepping into the ring with me.”

Kristen jutted her chin and gazed defiantly at Triple H. The Game inhaled deeply and took a step back, he prodded Kirsten’s chest with his finger. Kristen slapped his hand down and hit a most muscular pose. Triple H nodded approvingly as Kristen’s torso bulged with thick beefy muscles. Without another word he turned and headed towards the thin black curtain that led to the entrance stage, he glanced back at Kristen and smirked, pointing at her as he disappeared behind the curtain.

Kristen sighed loudly once Triple H was out of sight; she felt the hair standing up on the back of her neck. She chewed nervously on her lower lip as she shuffled toward the curtain, she could hear the roar of the crowd, she peeked out from behind the curtain, watching as the crowd cheered on Triple H’s posing in the ring. “I never should have egged him on. Can’t back out now though.” Kristen’s hand trembled as she pushed aside the curtain and stepped out onto the entrance stage.

The crowd fell silent as Kristen walked to the head of the ramp, she flexed her arms at her sides and grinned at the crowd. The crowd burst into applause roaring their approval. Kristen sprinted down the ramp and slid into the ring, Referee Stephanie McMahon patted her down, she gave the all clear and signaled for the bell.

Kristen and Triple H met in the center of the ring, tightly grasping each other’s biceps. Triple H leaned in close, his breath warm in Kristen’s face. “It’s time to play the game, Kristen. You’re going down in flame.” Triple H bellowed. Kristen winced as Triple H tightened his grip, slowly he forced the CrossFit competitor turned wrestler to her knees. Kristen shook her head, gritting her teeth she pushed back against Triple H’s immense strength.

Kristen wriggled her arms wildly to free herself, pain numbing her biceps. Triple H shoved her onto her back, he grabbed her ankles. Kristen slipped her ankles free and shoved Triple H back against the ropes. Rolling to her feet, Kristen lunged sending both her and Triple H crashing through the ropes to the thinly padded ringside floor. Getting up first, Kristen stomps Triple H’s abdomen. Triple H rolls to his feet and clotheslines Kristen onto the floor.

Kristen scrambles to her feet, Triple H locks his arms around her waist and shook her. Kristen slammed her elbow into Triple H’s chin. Triple H shoved her into the security barrier, Kristen grunted and toppled over the barrier. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Triple H draped Kristen over the security barrier, he slammed his heel down on the back of her head, she fell into the front row, Fans scattered as Triple H folded up a steel chair and slammed it across Kristen’s back.

Kristen grunted and rolled onto her side, clutching her lower back. Stephanie leaned over the ropes, laughing at Kristen’s predicament. Kristen staggered to her feet, Triple H rushed forward clotheslining her back over the security barrier. Kristen crawled towards the ring steps and pushed herself to her feet, she staggered around the ringside floor. Triple H following close behind, he tapped Kristen’s shoulder, she spun around to face him. Triple H went for a clothesline, Kristen leaned back ducking under Triple H’s extended arm,  leaped onto his back wrapping her arms around his throat.

Triple H flailed his arms as he struggle to shake off Kristen, Kristen tightened her grip on Triple H’s throat. Triple H ran back into the ring post, Kristen grunted and slid off Triple H’s back, she groaned as Triple H rubbed his booted heel in her face. Kristen grabbed Trip’s foot and twisted it hard. The Game shouted and jumped back. Kristen stood up sneering at Triple H, she screamed and rushed at him, driving his back into the security barrier. Grabbing his wrist, Kristen pulled Triple H up and whipped him into the ring. Triple H rolled towards the center of the ring.

Kristen climbed up onto the apron and shouted at Triple H to get up, she stamped her feet and slapped the top rope. Triple H stood up and glared at Kristen, he rushed her, Kristen drove her knee into his groin through the ropes, she grabbed the sides of his head and hopped off the apron, driving his throat against the top rope. Kristen strutted around ringside flexing her arms, the crowd cheered her showboating. Kristen slid into the ring, grabbing his wrist she pulled Triple H to his feet and went for an Irish whip, Triple H reversed, instead sending Kristen crashing into the corner, she grunted as her back collided with the turnbuckle.

Triple H slowly strutted up to Kristen; he hooked her arms over the top rope. Pandering to the crowd he hit a most muscular pose then drove his knee into Kristen’s abdomen. Kristen grunted and doubled over. Triple H grabbed Kristen by the chin and pushed back on her head, she squealed and writhed in agony as he hammered away on her midsection. Kristen hooked her arms from the ropes; she slumped down, the back of her head resting against the bottom turnbuckle. Triple H stomped Kristen’s groin, Stephanie laughing the whole time. Triple H gave Kristen the crotch chop and pulled her to her feet, shoving her head between his knees, Triple up set Kristen up for the pedigree.

Kristen dropped to her knees, she jerked her head free and head butted Triple H’s groin. Triple H stumbled back into the ropes, hooking his arms over the top rope. Kristen rushed Forward, she leaped up and landed a drop kick to Triple H’s chest, The Game toppled over the ropes and crashed to the ringside floor. Kristen leaned over the ropes flexing her right arm. Stephanie chewed nervously on her finger nails. Triple H staggered to his feet, he lunged towards the ring apron and grabbed Kristen’s ankles, jerking her off her feet. Triple H pulled Kristen out of the ring. Kristen slammed her foot into the side of Triple H’s head. Triple H stumbled back.

Kristen rolled back into the ring, she hopped up onto the top turnbuckle and crouched down. Triple H climbed onto the apron, Kristen dove off and clotheslined Triple H to the ringside floor. Kristen rolled onto her side clutching her lower back. Triple H sat up in a dazed stupor. Both competitors staggered to their feet, Kristen collapsed onto the ring apron, breathing heavily as she rolled back into the ring. Triple H climbed back into the ring.

Kristen staggered to her feet, she caught Triple H as he got hallway into the ring and drove her knee into his chin. Triple H fell back, his right leg hooking the middle rope. Kristen stomped hisknee. Triple H grunted in pain as Kristen clobbered his chest, she pulled him into the ring and scooped him up. Triple H elbowed the side of Kristen’s head. Kristen dropped to one knee, Triple H shook free and drove Kristen’s head against the canvas, she laid spread-eagled on her stomach. Triple H rolled Kristen on her back, he stood with one foot on her chest.

1…2…Kristen lifted her shoulder up. Triple H threw back his head and bellowed. Kristen sat up groggily, drops of sweat ran down her face, Triple H pulled Kristen to her feet. Kristen kneed Triple H’s midsection, she shoved his head between her knees and pedigreed him in the center of the ring. Kristen aid atop Triple H and hooked his leg.

1….2…..3. Stephanie begrudgingly raised Kristen’s hand in victory. Kristen hopped up and down with her hands over her head. Stephanie grabbed Kristen’s shoulder and spun her around, she drove her knee into Kristen’s groin, Kristen staggered back and doubled over. Stephanie slunk towards Kristen, baring her teeth, she grabbed a handful of hair and rubbed her groin in Kristen’s face. Kristen threw up her hands and shoved Stephanie back, Stephanie bounced off the ropes and leapt into the air catching Kristen across the throat with her forearm.

Stephanie dragged Kristen to her feet and whipped her into the corner, pulling a pair of handcuffs out of her back pocket, she cuffed Kristen’s right wrist to the top rope. Kristen tugged on her wrist, Stephanie chuckled and gave Kristen a hard slap across the chest. She grabbed the collar of Kristen’s tank top and ripped it off her body, she twirled it over her head then shoved it into Kristen’s mouth. Stephanie grinned as she squeezed Kristen’s bare breasts, Kristen tilted back her head and moaned. Kristen pleaded as Stephanie pulled her shorts down around her ankles. Stephanie rubbed her hand over Kristen’s exposed groin and moaned with excitement.

“Stop.” Kristen pleaded. Stephanie chuckled, then fingered Kristen’s vagina. Kristen shook her head, despite the pain she was beginning to like Stephanie’s touch. Stephanie ordered her to her knees, Kristen complied. Stephanie pulled the front of her shorts and rubbed her groin in Kristen’s face. Kristen slid her left hand around Stephanie’s waist and begged for her to continue. Stephanie patted Kristen on the head and told her to beg like a dog, she knelt down and kissed Kristen’s mouth.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View