Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579331 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 08:38:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104752 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches, Tournaments & Contests~collected [rageking]
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2016, 08:44:19 pm »
Jordyn Wieber vs Kerri Strug

Kerri back-flipped off of the balance beam, she landed firmly on her feet and flourished her arms,  the gym patrons whistled and broke into applause. Kerri bowed to the crowd, a big grin spread across her lips. Jaycie Phelps walked up beside Kerri and patted her on the back. Walking over to bench along the wall, Kerri grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from her brow.

“Your routine was excellent.” Jaycie said as she walked up beside Kerri, she sat down on the bench and cross her legs.

“Thanks, I’ve been practicing it all week.” Kerri took a sip from her water bottle, she poured the rest of the water over her head, she grunted as she sat down beside Jaycie. Kerri looked around, the gym patrons had started to file out the door, after a few moments, only she and Jaycie were left in the gym.

Jaycie stood and stretched her arms over her head and let out a loud sigh. “It’s so boring here without anyone to show off in front of.” She said flexing her bicep in front of her.

Kerri’s eyes widened as Jaycie’s bicep swelled up with thick hard muscles, veins popped up running from her shoulder down to her wrist. Kerri stared speechless as Jaycie poked her own bicep and grinned. It was the first time Kerri had seen Jaycie’s new physique this close up, she looked down at her hand, it was then that she realized she was crushing the water bottle flat. Shaking her head Kerri tossed the bottle onto the floor, “Check this out.” She said and rolled up the sleeves on her American flag leotard. Kerri flexed her arms at her sides, her biceps swelled up to the size of footballs, thick ropy veins ran down the length of her arms.

Nodding her approval, Jaycie rubbed her chin as she stood up, she rested her hand on her hips and giggled. “Not bad, your biceps aren’t as big as mine but they like great.”

Kerri opened her mouth to say something, and closed it, she walked over to the dumbbell racks along the opposite wall and , grabbed a set of 100lb dumbbells and dropped them at her feet. “Let’s see who’s stronger, you go first.” She said and took a step back.

Jaycie grinned, walked up to the dumbbells. She took a deep breath and squatted down and took a firm grip on each of the dumbbells, she grunted as she stood up and curled the weights parallel to her chest, she did this nine more time then dropped the weights at her side, she stepped back and flexed her biceps, sweat ran down her face. “You’re turn.”

Kerri grinned, she gripped the weights firmly in her hands, grunted and stood and curled the weights up parallel to her chest, by the time she counted the eighth rep her arms felt heavy, the weights slipped out of her hands and thudded onto the mat covering the floor. Breathing heavily, Kerri dropped to one knee, sweat dripping off her face. She wiped her brow with her forearm and looked up at Jaycie, Kerri had an exhausted, embarrassed look on her face.

Jaycie held out her hand and Kerri took it, she pulled Kerri up and wrapped her arms around her in a comforting embrace. “Don’t be embarrassed, not everyone can be as strong as me. But maybe one day she will be.” Jaycie said, then the two of them bust out laughing.

“At least some of us don’t have to take steroids to get bodies like marble statues.” Came a voice from across the room.

Kerri and Jaycie turned towards the door, Jordyn Wieber stood in the entryway dressed in a sleeveless pink leotard and bare foot, she slinked across the floor towards Kerri and Jaycie, she stopped and leaned against the balance beam.

Jaycie rolled her eyes, she pretended to play with her fingernails. “Did you hear something, Kerri?”

Kerri shrugged. “I think it may have been just the wind.” Jaycie and Kerri shared a chuckle.

“Very funny, don’t act like you didn’t hear me, unless you ladies have gone hard of hearing in your old age.” Jordyn chuckled, she walked up to Kerri and Jaycie, she pushed past Jaycie and plopped down onto the bench.

Kerri glared at Jordyn and folded her arms across her chest, she had not expected Jordyn to show up unannounced, but here she was trying to mock her and Jaycie. “What are you doing here.?” Kerri asked, tapping her foot on the floor.

Jordyn leaned against the wall and locked her hands behind her head.  “No reason, just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing. Is there a problem with that?”

Kerri and Jaycie exchanged confused glances, Kerri shook her head and offered Jordyn her hand. “Not at all, Welcome to my gym, It’s great to have you here.”

Jordyn swatted Kerri’s hand, Kerri scowled and grabbed Jordyn by the collar of her leotard and pulled her up to her feet. “You rude little brat, how dare you barge I on someone else’s property and treat them like trash. Get out.” Kerri was screaming at the top of her lungs, Jaycie grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back. Kerri released Jordyn’s collar and shoved her back into the wall.

“Calm down, Kerri.” Jaycie said in a soft voice.

“I don’t shake hands with wimps, I saw you trying to out curl Jaycie, I’m not impressed in the least. I could take you down without breaking a sweat.” Jordyn smirked; she flexed her arms at her sides.

Kerri and Jaycie’s jaws dropped at the sight of Jordyn’s massive bulging vein covered biceps, Jordyn chuckled and kissed her biceps. Kerri shook her head, she couldn’t believe what see was seeing, she walked up to Jordyn and jabbed her chest. “Don’t get cocky, you might have big biceps, but I know I’m stronger than you.”
Jordyn grinned. “Want to prove it, let’s fight until one of us can’t continue.”

“Fine, but don’t get mad when I beat you.” Kerri grinned, she offered Jordyn her hand. Jordyn took Kerri’s hand, she smirked and crushed Kerri’s hand in her powerful grip, Kerri cringed and dropped to one knee. Jaycie stepped back as Jordyn gave Kerri a hard slap across the face. Kerri stumbled back and fell onto her rear. Kerri kipped up and cartwheeled towards Jordyn, she somersaulted into the air and landed on top of Jordyn’s shoulders, wrapped her legs around Jordyn’s throat and flipped her onto her back.

Jordyn grunted as her back collided with the floor, she rolled to her feet, she lunged and drove her knee into Kerri’s groin. Keri grunted and staggered back, Jordyn walked up to Kerri and slammed her fist into Kerri’s midsection. Kerri grunted and dropped to one knee, she gritted her teet and slammed her fist into Jordyn’s groin. Jordyn staggered back clutching her groin, Kerri leapt to her feet and rammed her shoulder into Jordyn’s midsection. Jordyn grunted and flopped onto her back.

Kerri grabbed a fistful of Jordyn’s hair and jerked her up onto her feet, Jordyn raked Kerri’s eyes. Kerri stumbled back rubbing at her eyes. Jordyn charged and kicked Kerri in her midsection. Kerri grabbed Jordyn by the throat and squeezed her in a side headlock, Jordyn flailed her arms wildly. Kerri leapt forward and drove Jordyn’s face against the floor. Jordyn grunted and rolled onto her back, she clutched her nose. Kerri stood over Jordyn, she pumped her fist in the air and dropped down slamming her elbow onto the small of Jordyn’s back.

Jordyn wailed and rolled as far back from Kerri as she could, she scrambled to her feet and rushed headlong at Kerri head-butting Kerri’s abdomen. Kerri staggered back and flopped onto her rear. Jordyn rushed Keri a second time, this time connecting with a dropkick to Kerri’s chin. Keri grunted and flopped onto her back, she could see stars circling her head, she groaned and sat up rubbing at her chin. Jordyn grabbed two handfuls of Kerri’s hair and flung her halfway across the gym floor, Kerri skidded several feet when she landed and slammed into the baseboard with a grunt.

Kerri rolled onto her stomach, her butt sticking up in the air. Jordyn ran up and gave Kerri a hard kick to the waist. Kerri grunted and clutched her waist, Jordyn landed another kick to Kerri’s waist. Jordyn pulled Kerri to her feet, she whipped Kerri face-first into the wall, Kerri grunted and flopped onto her back.

Jaycie chewed nervously on her fingernails, she clapped her hands trying to motivate Kerri. “Come on, Kerri, don’t let her get the better of you, I know you can win.”

Jordyn scooped up Kerri and dropped her down across her knee, Kerri screamed and clutched her back. Jordyn gave Kerri a hard slap to the chest and chuckled. “So the great Kerri Strug is weaker than I thought,” Jordyn said, a disappointed look on her face.

Keri groaned and staggered to her feet, she dropped to one knee and clutched her lower back. Jordyn stood behind Kerri and locked her arms around her waist and squeezed Kerri like a tube of toothpaste. Kerri moaned and flailed her arms, she clawed at Jordyn’s forearms and hands. Jordyn rocked Kerri back and forth. Kerri screamed, tears streamed down her face. “Help me, Jaycie.” Kerri cried, she held her hand out to Jaycie.

Jaycie shrugged. “Okay, I guess I can bail you out, but just this once.” Jaycie walked up behind Jordyn and tugged on a fistful of Jordyn’s hair, Jordyn yelped and released her grip on Kerri’s waist. Jordyn spun, she and Jaycie locked hands as Kerri crawled away from the action.

Jaycie smirked at Jordyn. “Let’s see how you fare against an opponent stronger than you.” Jaycie and Jordyn’s biceps bulged as they struggled to gain the upper hand. Jaycie smirked and slowly pushed Jordyn back towards the edge of the mat. Jordyn’s eyes widened as she caught sight of Jaycie’s biceps, she realized to her horror that those were the biggest biceps she had ever seen on a woman, they made her own arms look like q-tips in comparison. Jordyn’s heart raced, she felt a chill run up her spine.

Jaycie forced Jordyn to her knees with minimal effort, Jordyn whined and cried as she found herself kneeling on the floor, as hard as she tried she couldn’t find the strength to push Jaycie back. Jaycie smirked, without warning she drove her knee into Jordyn’s chin. Jordyn squealed and flopped onto her back. Jaycie flipped Jordyn onto her stomach and straddled her back, she locked her hands around Jordyn’s chin and pulled back on her head. Jordyn screamed and flailed her arms. Jaycie laughed as Jordyn tried to shake herself free. Jaycie pulled back harder on Jordyn’s head.

“I give up.” Jordyn yelled and let out a blood curdling scream, she breathed in relief as Jaycie released her from the camel clutch. Jaycie pressed her foot on the small of Jordyn’s back and hit the most muscular pose. Kerri grabbed Jaycie’s wrist and raised her arm over her head. Jaycie and Kerri high-fived as Jordyn rolled onto her side clutching her back. Kerri leaned down in Jordyn’s face. “Looks like you barged into the wrong gym, poor Jordy.”
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2016, 06:06:49 pm »
Jeannie Paparone vs Nicole Bass

The Camera cuts to Monica Brant standing in the backstage hallway.

Monica: I’m standing outside Jeannie Paparone’s dressing room, where she getting ready for her match with Nicole Baas, let’s she what she has to say. (knocks, the door swings open. Jeannie walks out dressed in a silver bikini and black leather knee-high boots.)

Jeannie: Hello there, Monica, I was just getting ready to head to the ring.

Monica: How do you feel about fighting Nicole, do you have a strategy for when you step into the ring with her?

Jeannie: (grins) I have no strategy except just to kick her ass from one corner of the ring to the other, Nicole thinks she’s in the same league as me, tonight I’m going to show her what it’s like to run with the big dogs. (laughs, she closes the door behind her and walks down the hallway towards the ring area)

Monica: Back to you, Kim and Jillian:

Camera cuts to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: Thanks, It’s looks like our next match is gonna be a battle of the bulge, these two ladies are some of the biggest and strong competitors we’ve seen step into the ring.

Stacie: Jeannie’s sure got a mouth on her, I want to see Nicole pound the stuffing out of her.

Kim: Physique wise, I’d say they look pretty even, but strength wise is anybody’s guess. I’m rooting for Jeannie to win.

Stacie and Jillian: Then you’re an idiot.

As she walks out onto the entrance stage, Jeannie is greeted with a standing ovation, she blows kisses to her fans as she sprints down the ramp. Jeannie rolls into the ring and stands in the corner closet to the announcer’s table, she glances around the capacity packed arena and waves to the crowd.

Strutting out onto the entrance stage, Nicole is showered with boos, she’s dressed in a white tank top blue jeans and black leather boots, she taunts the crowd as she struts down the ramp, she climbs onto the ring apron, she points and Jeannie and drags her thumb across her throat. Jeannie clenches her fists and glares at Nicole as she steps through the ropes.

Ref Molly Holly motions for both ladies to join her in the center of the ring, Nicole walks over and folds her arms across her chest. Jeannie slowly approaches the ref, never taking her eyes off Nicole. Molly calls for the bell and steps back. Jeannie and Nicole lock hands in the center of the ring. “I’m going to destroy you.” Nicole said through gritted teeth.
Jeannie furrowed her brow, her biceps bulged up as she struggled to push Nicole back. Nicole smirked and slowly backed Jeannie towards the ropes. Jeannie felt the ropes pressing against her back, she let out a loud grunt and dug her heels into the canvas. Nicole drove her knee into Jeannie’s abdomen, Jeannie grunted and doubled over. Nicole whipped Jeannie into the opposite ropes, she caught Jeannie on the rebound with a vicious forearm smash across the throat, knocking Jeannie onto her back. Jeannie grunted and rolled onto her stomach, leaping to her feet, she ran into the ropes, she rebounded and caught Nicole with a big boot to the midsection. Nicole grunted and doubled over. Jeannie scooped up Nicole and body-slammed her back against the canvas.

Nicole rolled onto her belly, she pushed herself to her feet and lunged at Jeannie, she drove her knee into Jeannie’s groin, Jeannie grunted and stumbled back, she grabbed the top rope to keep herself from falling. Nicole rushed headlong towards Jeannie, Jeannie ducked, she grabbed Nicole around the waist and flipped her over the top rope, Nicole crashed down onto the ringside floor. Leaning over the ropes, Jeannie flexed her biceps for the crowd. Nicole stood and glared up at Jeannie, Jeannie kissed each of her biceps. Reaching through the ropes, Nicole grabbed Jeannie’s ankles and jerked her off her feet, she pulled Jeannie off the apron and gave her a hard stomp to the midsection. Jeannie rolled onto her side clutching her abdomen. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Nicole dragged Jeannie to her feet and drove her face into the steel corner post, Jeannie grunted and flopped onto her back.

Nicole stomped the back of Jeannie’s head, she scooped Jeannie up and rammed her back against the security barrier. Jeannie grunted and flopped onto her stomach. Nicole raised her fists in the air as Jeannie slowly got to her feet, Nicole grabbed Jeannie’s ankle, she went for the Irish-whip, but Jeannie reserved it sending Nicole crashing into the steel ring steps, Nicole grunted as she collided with the steel steps, she flopped onto her back. Jeannie climbed onto the apron and crouched down, she beckoned to Nicole. Nicole staggered to her feet, Jeannie launched herself off the apron and knocked Nicole onto the floor with a cross body block. Jeannie scrambled to her feet, grabbing a fistful of hair she pulled Nicole to her feet, Nicole raked Jeannie’s eyes.

Jeannie yelped and stumbled back rubbing at her eyes. Grabbing the sides of her head, Nicole leapt into the air and drove Jeannie’s face onto the thinly padded ringside floor. Nicole stood, she snarled and stomped her heel down on Jeannie’s chest. Jeannie threw her hands up to her chest to shield herself. Nicole grabbed Jeannie’s wrist and pulled her up onto her feet, Jeannie drove her foot into Nicole’s groin, Nicole grunted and doubled, Jeannie brought her calf down across the back of Nicole’s neck. Nicole grunted and fell onto her stomach, Jeannie climbed up onto the security barrier and pumped her fists in the air.

Her face concealed by the bill of her baseball cap, a woman shoved her way through the crowd brandishing a steel folding chair, she snuck up behind Jeannie and whacked her across the back. Jeannie pitched forward and landed on her stomach beside Nicole. Nicole sat up and glared at the mystery woman. The woman threw off of baseball cap, revealing the face of Laura Bass. Laura hopped over the security barrier and slammed the steel chair across Jeannie’s back. Nicole stood, she scooped up Jeannie and rolled her back into the ring.

Nicole rolled into the ring and bent down over Jeannie, grabbing two fistfuls of hair she pulled Jeannie to her feet, she tucked Jeannie’s head between her knees and pile-drove her head onto the canvas. Nicole dropped down across Jeannie’s torso and hooked her left leg.

1…2…3. Molly raised Nicole’s arm in victory, the crowd was on their feet booing Nicole, Nicole flipped off the crowd.  Snatching a microphone from the announcer’s table, Laura rolled into the ring, she stood over Jeannie. “Hey, Jeannie, how’s the view from down there. You want to smack against a fellow Bass. Well, I got news for you, you mess with us and you pay the price. Get her, Nicole.” Laura threw the microphone to the side and stomped on Jeannie’s abdomen. Nicole scooped up Jeannie and drove her back against the turnbuckle, Jeannie grunted and clutched her back.  Laura ran to the opposite, she cartwheeled towards Jeannie and leaped up slamming her elbow into Jeannie’s chest. Jeannie staggered out of the corner swaying on her feet, Nicole grabbed the back of Jeannie’s head and drove her face onto the canvas. Laura and Nicole took turns stomping Jeannie’s back. Molly motioned to the back, Six muscle-bound female security guards rushed down the ramp, Laura and Nicole rolled out of the ring and fled through the crowd. Molly crouched down beside Jeannie and helped her to her feet.

Jillian: (applauds) Well done, Nicole, a well-deserved victory.

Stacie: (smirks) Congrats Nicole.

Kim: She cheated, she only won because Laura interfered in the match.

Stacie: (shrugs) A win is a win no matter how you come by it.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2016, 07:04:26 pm »
Wendy Lindquist vs Sable

Wendy sat on the bench in her locker room lacing up her knee-high black leather boots, she was dressed in a skimpy blue bikini, and her muscles glistened with sweat. Wendy stood up and bent down to touch her toes, she popped her head up as the door creaked open.

Sable strutted into the room, ref Monica Martin following close behind, she was dressed in a black sports bra, boxing shorts and black knee-high leather boots, she walked up to Wendy and folded her arms across her chest. Sable gave Wendy’s body a quick glance over and snorted derisively. “Not much to look, I hope you put a decent fight against me with those puny muscles of yours.”

Wendy dropped her arms at her said, she puckered her lips and glared at Sable. “What are you trying to say. Wendy asked, not sure by what she meant. She gave Sable the once over and was struck by her beauty, she hated the thought of having to pummel away on Sable.

Smirking, Sable taps her hand on her chin. “Let me spell it out, you look weak, and I don’t like beating up on weaklings.”

Wendy furrowed her brows, taken aback by Sable’s comment she flexed her right arm at her side, her bicep bulged with thick veiny muscles. Wendy fought the urge to smile as Sable stared at her arm with her mouth hanging wide open. Wendy pressed her hand under Sable’s chin and closed her mouth. “Your face tells me everything, you’re in for the fight of your life, because I’m here to win.”

Sable shook her head, she smirks and runs her hand through her hair. “Well looks like you got me in the size department, let’s have a good clean fight” Sable offered Wendy her hand and she shook it.

“Fine, may the best woman-

Sable landed a firm kick to Wendy’s midsection, Wendy grunted and doubled over. Sable grabbed the back of Wendy’s head and slammed her face into one of the lockers, Wendy grunted and staggered back clutching her forehead. Sable grabs Wendy’s wrist and whips her towards the lockers, Wendy reverses and sending Sable colliding with the locker. Sable grunts and staggers back, Wendy slams her fist into Sable’s abdomen. Sable gives Wendy a hard slap across the face. Wendy smacks sable across the chest with her forearm, Sable snarls and rakes Wendy’s eyes. Wendy rubbed at her eyes, Sable grabbed two big fistfuls of hair and led Wendy out into the hallway.

Wendy slams her elbow into Sable’s abdomen, Sable let’s go of Wendy’s hair and slaps her across the side of the head, she swings her fist at Wendy’s chin, Wendy blocks the blow with her forearm and lands a hard right to sable’s chest. Sable lunges and reaches out to grab Wendy, Wendy bends down and rams her shoulder into Sable’s abdomen, Sable grunts and doubles over, Wendy grabs a fistful of Sable’s hair, Sable drives her knee into Wendy’s groin. Wendy grunts and doubles over clutching her crotch. Sable grabs A fistful of Wendy’s hair and shoves her against the men’s room door, she opens the door and leads Wendy into the men’s room and slams her face against the side of the metal stall.

Wendy drops to one knee and clutches her forehead, Sable stands over her cussing her out. “You want to mess with the best, this is what you get.” Sable grabs Wendy by the wrist and whips her into the stall, Wendy winces as her knee bangs against the front of the toilet bowl, Sable kicks the back of Wendy’s knee, Wendy drops down onto her other knee, Sable grabs the back of Wendy’s head and shoves her face into the toilet bowl. “I hope you’re thirsty, Wendy, have a drink on me.”

Wendy flails her arms as she gurgles a mouthful of toilet water, she was thankful the toilets had been cleaned earlier that day. Wendy manages to elbow sable’s groin, Sable grunts and staggers back. Wendy pulls her face out of the toilet, she spins around and spits the toilet water in Sable’s face. Wendy grabs Sable’s wrist and whips her, Sable reverses and whips Wendy face-first into the wall instead. Sable grabs a fistful of Wendy’s hair and shoves her face into the urinal. Sable grabs the urinal cake and shoves it in Wendy’s mouth. “Hungry, I hope you like this cake.”

Wendy elbows sable’s groin, Sable staggers back, Wendy spits the urinal cake onto the floor, she snarls and lunges at Sable, they crash into the door and knock it off its hinges. Wendy and Sable grapple and trade punches on the hallway floor, Sable gets to her feet first and kicks Wendy in the ribs as she’s getting to her. Wendy stumbles back clutching her side. Sable runs down the hallway and Wendy chases after her, Sable disappears through the curtain leading to the ring, Wendy halts, she furrows her brow and cautiously approaches the curtain, she reaches out and shoves the curtain aside with her hand, Sable lunges her knees Wendy’s  abdomen . Wendy grunts, she lunges and rushes headlong into Sable, and they fall through the curtain and slam onto the entrance stage. Wendy slaps sable as she gets to her feet, Sable starts to sway on her feet, Wendy lands a couple of quick jabs to Sable’s chin, temporarily stunning her, Wendy grabs Sable by the throat and choke-slams her onto the entrance ramp, Wendy drops down over Sable and hooks her leg, Ref Monica drops onto her stomach.

1…2…Sable kicks out, Wendy rises to her knees and clutches the sides of her head, her mouth hanging open in shock. Gnawing her lower lip in frustration, Wendy grabs a fistful of sable’s hair and pulls her to her feet, she tucks Sable’s head an grabs her by the waist, Sable grabs the back of Wendy’s knees and jerks them out from under her, Wendy grunts as her back slams against the ramp. Sable stands over Wendy and grinds her hips; she grabs Wendy’s ankles and drags her down the ramp. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Sable pulls Wendy to her feet and whips her into the steel steps, Wendy grunts and slumps down with her back against the steel steps. Sable stands over Wendy and grind dances driving the crowd into a frenzy, she scoops up wendy and drops her onto the apron and rolls her into the ring. Wendy staggers to her feet, Sable climbs into onto the apron and steps through the ropes, Wendy bounces off the ropes and hits sable with a clothes-line. Sable rolls to her feet, Wendy catches her with a second clothes-line, Wendy scoops up Sable, the ring quakes as Wendy power slams Sable to the canvas. Wendy pulls Sable to her feet and connects with the spinning side slam. Wendy pumps her fist over her head and drops down over Sable.

1…2… Sable kicks out, Wendy pounds her fist on the canvas and pulls Sable to her feet. Sable rakes Wendy’s eyes., she grabs Wendy’s wrist and whips her into the southwest corner of the ring. Sable walks up to Wendy, she starts to grind her hips, but she halts and wags her finger at the crowd and tells them they don’t deserve to see it, she gives Wendy a hard slap across the face. “You’re looking at the best, chump.” Wendy lunges out of the corner and clothes-lines Sable to the canvas. Sable rolls out onto the apron and stands up, Wendy lunges and goes for another clothes-line, Sable knees Wendy’s groin, she spins Wendy around so that her back is facing the ropes and hooks her arms in the top and middle rope. Sable pulls back on Wendy’s hair with one hand, and smashes her across the chest with her forearm as Wendy struggles to free her arms. Sable climbs back into the ring, she runs and bounces off the opposite set of ropes and lands a dropkick to Wendy’s midsection, the impact frees Wendy’s arms and she flops onto her belly.

Sable pulls Wendy to her feet and presses her throat against the middle rope, grabbing the top rope Sable stands on Wendy’s upper back, Wendy flails her arms gasping for air. “What’s wrong Wendy, forget how to breathe?” Sable jumps down, she grabs Wendy’s ankles and drags her towards the center of the ring, she flips Wendy onto her back, grabs her ankles and locks on the sharpshooter. Wendy screams and pounds her fists against the canvas as Sable leans back, cranking up the pressure on Wendy’s back and knees. Monica kneels down in front of Wendy and asks if she’s ready to submit. Wendy shakes her head and refuses to tap, sable smirks and leans back as far as she could. Wendy screams, her open hand ready to tap the canvas. Sable breaks the hold and leans down over Wendy. “You think I’m finished with you, not by a long shot, I’m just warming up.”

Sable rolls out of the ring, reaches under the apron and triumphantly holds a wooden paddle over her head, she rolls back into the ring as Wendy staggers to her feet. Sable smugly approaches Wendy, wendy makes a grab for the paddle, but Sable is faster and whacks the paddle against Wendy’s abdomen. Wendy doubles over and Sable slams the paddle across her upper back, Wendy collapses onto her stomach. Sable grabs a fistful of Wendy’s hair, jerks her to her feet and drapes the dazed Canadian beauty across her knee, Sable pulls down the back of Wendy’s bikini bottoms and paddles her ass until it’s red. Sable pulls Wendy to her feet and tosses her into the corner, she drops the paddle onto the canvas and pummels Wendy’s abs and chest with her fists and feet. Sable grabs Wendy under her armpits and sits her down on the top turnbuckle, she lands a dropkick to  Wendy’s chest, Wendy crashes down onto her back on the thinly padded ringside floor. Sable climbs up the turnbuckle and dives off, she connects with the frog-splash and hooks Wendy’s leg. Monica rolls out of the ring and drops onto her belly.

1…2…Wendy barely kicks out at the 2. Sable growls and stands up, she backs towards the announcer’s table to catch her breath, she bends down with her hands on her knees and glares at Wendy. Wendy staggers to her feet, Adrenaline pumps through Wendy’s veins, she charges and spears Sable into the security barrier, she scoops up Sable and scoop slams her through the announcer’s table. Wendy pulls up Sable and whips her back into the ring, she rolls back into the ring and goes for the cover, as the ref rolls into the ring to make the count Cory Everson rushes into the ring, she grabs Wendy’s ankles and pulls her off of Sable. Cory pulls Wendy to her feet, tucks her head between her legs, and hits Wendy with a sit-out power-bomb. Cory scoops up Wendy and body slams her over the top rope, Wendy crashes to the ringside floor. Cory rolls out of the ring, stands with her back to Wendy and hits a double biceps pose. Sable rolls out of the ring and applauds for Cory. Wendy staggers to her feet, she leaps into the air and lands a dropkick to the small of Cory’s back, Cory lurches forward and crashes face-first into the security barrier, Sable watches Wendy’s comeback unfold before her eyes frozen in shock. Wendy pulls Cory to her feet and power-bombs her onto the steel steps. “Kiss my ass.” Wendy screams at Cory.

Overcoming her initial shock, Sable lunges, Wendy sidesteps and elbows Sable’s midsection, she whips Sable back into the ring. Wendy grabs a metal trash can and lid and tosses it into the ring. Wendy rolls into the ring and pulls sable to her feet, she places Sable in a side headlock and drops back driving sable’s head onto the trash can. Wendy rolls out of the ring, pulls Cory to her feet and tosses her into the ring, Wendy rolls back into the ring, pulls Cory to her feet and tucks her head between her legs, Wendy lifts Cory up for a pile-driver, Sable lands a spinning heel kick to the back of Wendy’s head. Wendy collapses onto her side as Cory lands safely onto her feet. Cory pulls Wendy to her feet, bends her over and delivers a standing leg drop to the back of Wendy’s neck. Cory walks up to Sable and embraces her in a friendly hug. “Finish off that loser Wendy.” Cory said and stepped back.

Sable stands over a dazed Wendy and grins her hips seductively, Wendy perks up and rolls up Sable in a school girl pin. Cory stomps the back of Wendy’s head. Sable scrambles to her feet, she tucks Wendy’s head between her knees, she pumps her fists in the air and hits Wendy with the sable-bomb, she lifts up Wendy and connects with a second Sable-bomb, she stands with one foot pressing against Wendy’s face.

1…2…3. Monica calls for the bell, she raises Sable’s hand in victory. Cory pats Sable on the back and congratulates her. Monica kneels down to check on Wendy. Sable shoves Monica aside and stomps Wendy’s chest. Cory chuckles and joins Sable in stomping Wendy. Sable grabs a fistful of Wendy’s hair and drags her to her feet, Cory and Sable grab each of Wendy’s wrists and drag her into the corner, they hook her arms around the top rope, Cory drives her knee into Wendy’s groin. Sable covered her mouth and giggled. Cory locked her hands together and bashed Wendy across the chest, Wendy grunted and slumped down in the corner. Sable walked up to the corner and rubbed her butt in Wendy, Cory ran from the opposite corner and hit Wendy with the Bronco Buster. Sable clutched her sides and doubled over with laughter.

Ref Monica clenched her teeth, she grabbed the back of Sable’s head and tossed her over the top rope, Sable crashed down onto the ringside floor. Cory charged, Monica kicked Cory in the groin and hit her with the Stone cold Stunner. Monica cradled Wendy in her arms and carried her to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2016, 04:12:17 pm »
Sharon Bruneau vs Monica Martin

The camera cuts to the backstage hallway, Sharon is standing beside Monica Brant, she’s in a purple bikini and black knee-high leather boots, a pink feather boa draped over her shoulders.

Monica: I’m here with Sharon Bruneau whose set to face Monica Martin in a strap match. Sharon, you’ve never wrestled Monica before, how are you going to plan your strategy when you’re both bound together at the wrists.

Sharon: I have to stay focused and approach Monica with great caution, I won’t be able to get to far away from her, so I’ll have to keep her down and not give her a chance to catch her breath. It’s going to be tough but I know I can beat her.

Heather Armbrust walks on camera; she folded her arms across her chest and smirked at Sharon.

Heather: There’s no way that you can beat Monica, she going to beat you, and I’m going to make sure I’m there to see it.

Sharon: Don’t you have anything better to do than annoy me.

Heather: I wish I did, I’m waiting for a very important letter to arrive, so I thought I’ve pay a visit to my good friend Sharon.

Sharon: (laughs) Hmmm, if only I was stupid enough to fall for that. I’m busy I got a match coming up. (raises her hand in Heather’s face and walks down towards the ring area.

Heather watches Sharon as she leaves, she clenches her fists and grits her teeth, and suddenly she smiles, turns and walks back to her dressing room.

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: A strap match, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, because your opponent can’t get to far away. Usually a strap match is won by either touching all four corners or by pinfall.

Stacie: I know that, why are you telling me.

Jillian: I was telling Kim, you know she can be a little bit on the stupid side sometimes. You know what they say about blonde.

Stacie covered her mouth and giggled.

Kim: (rolls her eyes) Ha, Ha. Very funny Jillian, who did you pay to come up with that gem of a joke.

Stacie: Leave sarcasm to the professionals, blondie. (pats Kim’s head)

The arena lights dim, as she walks out onto the entrance stage, Sharon is greeted by a standing ovation. Sharon down the ramp and slides into the ring, she twirls her feather boa over her head and tosses it into the crowd, a male fan catches it and sniffs it. Sharon smirks at the man and sits down on the top turnbuckle in the southwest corner of the ring.

Monica Martin struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black leather bikini, the crowd erupts into applause as she stands at the head of the ramp and hits a double biceps pose. Monica sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she folds her arms across her chest and sneers at Sharon, Sharon hops down from the turnbuckle and walks to the center of the ring. Ref Molly Holly gestures for Monica to them she’s a a leather strap in her left hand, she asks each of them to hold out their wrists and secure the ends of the straps to their right wrists.

“You’re going down Sharon, once that bell rings, I’m going to make you my bitch.” Monica throws back her head and laughs.

“We’ll see about that.” Sharon said, she grabbed the strap and pulled Monica towards her, she drove her knee into Monica’s abdomen. Molly calls for the bell and backs away. Monica slams her forearm against Sharon’s chest, Sharon stumbles back, Monica lunges and clothes-line her to the canvas, Monica bends down over Sharon and wraps the strap around her neck. Sharon flails her arms and Monica drags her to her feet. Monica positions herself behind Sharon and tightens the strap around her throat, Sharon frantically claws at Monica’s hands.

Monica smirks and drags Sharon into the northwest corner of the ring, she climbs up and sits down on the top turnbuckle, she presses her feet against the small of Sharon’s back and leans back, Sharon flails her arms frantically as she gasps for air, she swings her legs back and forth and drops onto her belly, Monica lurches forward and falls on top of Sharon, Sharon unwraps the strap from around her throat and pulls Monica to her feet, she grabs Monica’s wrist and catches her with a short arm clothes-line. Sharon stomps hard on Monica’s abdomen, Monica rolls to her feet and jerks on the strap, Sharon lurches toward Monica, Monica locks her arms around Sharon’s waist and shakes her violently, Sharon slams her fist into Monica’s chin, Monica releases Sharon and drops to one knee.

Sharon grabs a fistful of Monica’s hair and pulls her to her feet, she whips Monica into the corner and chases after her, she lunges and drives her knee into Monica’s abdomen. Monica grunts and slumps down in the corner, Sharon presses her foot against Monica’s throat, Monica flails her arms and claws at Sharon’s ankle, Sharon pulls her foot away and pulls Monica up to her feet, Monica drives her knee into Sharon’s groin. Monica tucks Sharon’s head between her knees, Sharon reverses with a back body drop and plops down on Monica’s chest and goes for the pin.

1…2… Monica kicks out, she slams her heel into Sharon’s forehead, Sharon grunts and flops onto her back, Monica lurches forward and drops down onto Sharon, she quickly goes for the pin, but Sharon kicks out before Molly can start the count. Monica gets to her feet first, she grabs Sharon’s ankles and delivers a leg drop to her groin, Sharon sits up and clutches her groin, Monica slams her heel into Sharon’s chin, Sharon grunts and flops onto her back, Monica grabs Sharon’s wrist and pulls her up, she pulls Sharon towards the ropes, grabs the back of her head and presses her throat against the top rope, Sharon elbows Monica’s chest, she faces towards Monica and kicks her in the stomach, Sharon scoops up Monica  and body slams her to the canvas. Sharon grabs a fistful of Monica’s hair and jerks her to her feet, Monica rakes Sharon’s eyes, Sharon staggers back and rubs her eyes. Monica tucks Sharon’s head under her arm and drives her head onto the canvas. Monica rolls Sharon onto her back and hooks her leg.

1…2…Sharon kicks out, Monica gives Sharon a hard slap across the belly and pulls her up. Sharon drops to her knees and brings her forearm up between Monica’s legs, Monica grunts and doubles over clutching her groin, Sharon delivers a hard kick to Monica’s chin, Monica flops onto her back.

Heather Armbrust struts out onto the entrance stage, gazing longingly at her reflection in the hand mirror she carried in her right hand, she smirked at Sharon as she strutted down the ramp and paced around the ringside floor. Sharon caught sight of Heather and yelled out to her her, Heather smirked and propped her elbows on the apron, Sharon drags a dazed Monica towards the ropes and shakes her finger at Heather. Monica cries out to the ref and tells her the strap is cutting off the circulation to her wrist. Molly goes to check the strap. Heather hops up onto the ring apron and smashes the hand mirror over Sharon’s head, Sharon flops onto her back, her limbs splayed out as blood oozes form a gash on her forehead where a shard of mirror cut her. Monica pulls Sharon to her feet, she tucks her head between her legs and hits Sharon with the power-bomb.

1…2…3. Monica stands up as Molly raises her arm in victory, Monica unstraps her wrist and pumps her fists in the air, Heather rolls into the ring and gives Monica a celebratory hug.  Heather leans over Sharon and slaps h the side of her head.

Heather: I’ve got some good news, Sharon, You’ve got your rematch with me at Unrestrained, but it’s going to be in a Hell in the Cell match, You better be prepared or else you’ll be leaving the match on a stretcher.

Heather kicks Sharon in the ribs, she and Monica roll out of the ring and strut up the entrance ramp, as the crowd showers them with booing.

Jillian: Well, it sounds like this upcoming Sunday is going be one to remember, Sharon Bruneau vs Heather Armbrust in a Hell in the Cell, I can’t wait.

Stacie: That’s going to be one brutal match, I hope Heather destroys her for a second time.

Kim: Sharon is facing incredible odds, I hope she can pull off the win.

Jillian: IT’s time for a commercial break.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2016, 07:07:53 pm »
Rebecca Soni vs Sara Del Rey

Monica Brant stood in front of Sara del Rey’s dressing room, she knocked on the door, the door creaked open and Sara stepped out dressed in a black backless leotard and black leather knee-high boots, she glared at Monica.

Sara: what do you want?

Monica: Hi, Sara, I just wanted to get your thoughts on Rebecca Soni, your opponent in your upcoming match.

Sara threw back her head and laughed. “It’s ridiculous, the higher up want to book me in matches against people who barely have any wrestling experience. Rebecca is in over her head, she’s an idiot for agreeing to step into the ring with me, I’ll show her what it’s like to face a high caliber opponent. When I’m finished with her, she’ll wish she never stepped into a wrestling ring.” Sara stepped out of her dressing room and shut the door behind her. Pushing Monica aside, Sara stormed down the hallway towards the ring area.

Monica turns to the camera and shrugs. “Let’s go see how Rebecca is doing.” Monica walks down the hall and knocks on Rebecca’s door. The door creaks open and Rebecca steps out dressed in a red bikini. “Hello, Rebecca. Can I get your thoughts on your upcoming match with Sara Del Rey.”

Rebecca smiled and folded her arms across her chest. “Sara is a strong and experienced woman, but I’m confident that I will beat her tonight, she may think I have no business in a wrestling ring, but when I step into the ring, she’s in for the shock of her life.”

Summer Sanders and Dara Torres step of the Rebcca’s dressing room, dressed in matching red bikinis. “Summer smirks and pats Rebecca’s back. “Rebecca may be a novice wrestler, but she has determination on her side, she’s got heart and the will to win. Sara’s overconfidence is her undoing.”

Dara and Rebecca nod in agreement.

“I have to ask, Summer. Why did you help beat up Dara after her handicap match with Chrissy Zmijewski and Laura London.” Monica said.

“I was coerced, Chrissy told me that if I didn’t help her, the Bad Gladiators would make me their next target, so begrudgingly I obliged her, but I’m going to make her pay for that one day.” Summer clenched her fist and shook it.

Dara took the mic from Monica. “I trust Summer, she’s one of my best friends and a fellow Olympian. One day, we will put Chrissy in her place.”

“Thanks, back to you Jillian and Kim.

The camera to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: I got to agree with Sara, Rebecca has very little ring experience, she has no chance against Sara.

Kim: Stranger things have happened, it’s possible she could pull of the upset.

Stacie: I’ll guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

The arena lights dim, red smoke pours out of the ventilation shafts on the entrance stage as Sara walks out with her fists up in the air, she struts down the ramp and slowly climbs into the ring, she climbs atop the top turnbuckle in the northeast corner of the ring , she hops down and crouches down with her hands on her knees.

Rebecca walks out onto the entrance stage flanked by Summer and Dara, they flex their biceps for the crowd then sprint down the ramp, Rebecca slides into the ring and walks up to Ref Molly Holly, Sara locks eyes with Rebecca, she felt a wide grin spreading across her lips. Rebecca raised her fists up in a boxer’s stance and yelled at Sara to come and show her what she’s made up, Sara smirks and walks up to Rebecca.

Molly calls for the bell and takes a couple of steps back. Rebecca and Sara start with a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring, their arm muscles straining as they struggle against one another. Sara grins and forces Rebecca to her knees slowly, Rebecca groans as her knees touch the canvas. Sara shouts and drives her knee into Rebecca’s chin. Rebecca grunts and flops onto her back, Rebecca sits up, Sara gives her a swift kick to the chest.

Rebecca rolls towards the ring apron, she grabs the ropes and pulls herself to her feet. Sara runs up behind her and kicks the back of her knee. Rebecca falls to one knee. Sara grabs a fistful of Rebecca’s hair and drags her into the corner. Sarah scoops up Rebecca and hangs her from the turnbuckle by her knees. Rebecca flails her arms frantically as Sara mercilessly stomps her abdomen. Rebecca screamed. Sara pressed her booted heel against Rebecca’s throat, Molly orders Sara to step back, Sara shoves Molly onto her rear and scoops up Rebecca and drops her across her knee into a backbreaker, Rebecca screamed as Sara pressed down on her head and knees.

Molly crouches down in front of Rebecca and asks if she wished to submit. Rebecca screams and shakes her head. Summer and Dara pace around the ringside floor, clapping and urging Rebecca on. Rebecca grabs a fistful of Sara’s hair and tugs back hard. Sara screams and shoves Rebecca to the canvas. Rolling onto her stomach, Rebecca crawls to the ropes and rolls off the apron, she lays on the ringside floor clutching her back. Sara rolls out of the ring, grabs Rebecca’s wrist and pulls her up. Rebecca counter and knees Sara’s groin, Sara grunts and staggers back, Rebecca delivers a clothes-line to Sara and knocks her to the floor.

Sara rolls onto her back and rubs her chest, she sits up and glares at Rebecca. Rebecca hops up onto the apron and leaps off as Sara’s getting to her feet and connects with a flying clothes-line.
Rebecca leaps to her feet and stomps Sara’s knee. Sara rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the steel ring steps, Rebecca grabs Sara’s wrist and pulls her up, she knees Sara’s abdomen and whips her back into the ring. As Rebecca climbs onto the apron, Sara is already back on her feet, she reaches over the ropes, grabs Rebecca by the shoulders and suplexes her back into the ring. Sara stands and stomps Rebecca’s groin, Rebecca rolls onto her side clutching her groin. Sara scoops Rebecca up and rams her back against the turnbuckle, she drops to her knees and lays across Rebecca’s waist.

1….2…Rebecca barely kicks out. Sara slaps Rebecca across the abdomen, grabs her wrist and pulls her up, Rebecca feints, drops onto her stomach and wraps her arms around Sara’s left ankle and pulls her down onto the canvas. Sara pounds her fists on the canvas as Rebecca clamps on the ankle lock. Sara thrashes her body frantically as she struggles to reach the ropes. Rebecca pulls Sara to the center of the ring, Sara continues to thrash about.

“Give up, Sara. I’m more than what you expected, you underestimated me, and now you’re going learn the hard way.” Rebecca tightens the ankle lock, Sara screams and pounds her fist on the canvas.

Molly leans down in front of Sara and asks if she wants to submit. Sara presses her hands on the canvas and pushes her torso off the canvas like she’s trying to do push-ups, she grits her teeth and shakes her head, she slowly drags herself and Rebecca towards the ropes, Rebecca stares dumbfounded by Sara’s strength and resolve as she continues to crank up the pressure on the ankle lock. Sara reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, Molly orders a shocked Rebecca to break the hold. Rebecca releases and collapses into the corner, breathing heavily still astonished by Sara’s willpower.

Sara staggers to her feet, she bends over clutching her left ankle, she looks up and glares at Rebecca. Rebecca comes running out of the corner, Sara lunges and catches Rebecca with a big boot to the face. Rebecca grunts as she flops onto her back. Sara limps toward Rebecca and drops down beside her, she grabs Rebecca’s wrist and wraps her legs around her arm. Rebecca screams and flails her free arm frantically. Sara arches her hips as she cranks up the pressure on her arm bar, she yells at Rebecca telling her to submit or she’ll break her arm.

Rebecca screams and thrashes her body, she manages to drape her foot on the ropes. Molly orders Sara to break the hold, Sara refuses. Rebecca’s tortured screams echoed throughout the arena. Molly gives Sara a second order to break the hold, Sara refuses once more. 1….2….3…..4….Sara breaks the hold and drags Rebecca to her feet, she drives her knee into Rebecca’s groin, she tucks Rebecca’s head under her arm and sets her up in the Royal Butterfly stretch, Sara howls like a wolf and connects with the royal Butterfly suplex. Sara rolls on top of Rebbca and hooks her legs.

1…2…3. Sara staggers to her feet as Molly raises her arm in victory. Summer and Dara roll into the ring and kneel down beside Rebecca. Summer stands up and shakes her head in disappointment, she runs up behind Sara and drop kicks the small of her back, Sara lurches forward and flips over the top rope and crashes down onto the ringside floor. Dara steps in front and Summer and grabs her by the shoulders, Summer shoves Dara onto her ass and rolls out of the ring, she grabs a fistful of hair and drags a dazed Sara to her feet, she tucks Sara’s head between her knees, lifts her up and power=bombs her against the security barrier. Summer stomps the back of Sara’s head and rolls back into the ring, she crouches down over Rebecca and slaps her across the face. Dara glares as Summer rolls out of the ring and struts up the entrance ramp.

Stacie: Wow, Summer seems to be upset over Rebecca’s loss.

Kim: What’s wrong with Summer, she’s got a lot to explain for herself, you don’t do that to your teammates.

Jillian: I can’t blame her, she really wanted Rebecca to win. Next up, Cory Everson faces Shelley ‘Siren’ Beattie.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2016, 04:34:15 pm »
Jennifer Louwagie vs Selma Labat

Eight…Nine….Ten.” Jennifer dropped the heavy dumbbells at her feet and flexed her arms, she grinned at her reflection in the wall length mirror that ran along the north wall. Her vein covered cannonball biceps glistened with sweat. She chuckled and hit a most muscular pose. Jennifer bent down to stretch and touched her toes.

“Stay that way, it suits you.” Came a voice from behind Jennifer.

Jennifer bolted upright, she glared at the reflection of Selma Labat in the mirror, she spun around to face the intruder. “What brings you here?

Selma shrugged as a wide grin stretched across her lips, her biceps bulged as she tied her hair into a ponytail. “I heard a lot of things about you and your gym, so I decided to check it out for myself. I must say that I’m almost impressed.”

Jennifer folded her arms across her chest; she furrowed her brow, her lower lip quivered. “You should be a comedian, because you really told a funny one.”

Selma poked Jennifer’s chest with her finger. “No, you’re the funny one, I simply came here to find out how strong you are, and that’s all. Do you have a problem with that?”

Jennifer shrugged. That’s fine with me, if you want to test your strength against me, and then let’s do this.”   Jennifer crouched low and held out her hands. Selma smirked and locked up with Jennifer; she gritted her teeth and slowly started to push Jennifer back. Jennifer snarled as she felt her knees touching the floor, Jennifer shook her head in disbelief, her eyes widened as Selma’s biceps bulged up with thick ropy veins.

Grinning, Selma pushed Jennifer down onto her back, her knees still pinned under her, Jennifer gasped when she felt her shoulders touch the floor, Selma stomped Jennifer’s chest and chuckled, she jerked Jennifer to her feet and pulled her up close, she knocked Jennifer onto her back with a short arm clothes-line. Jennifer grunted as her back collided with the floor.

Jennifer leapt to her feet, she lunged and rammed her shoulder into Selma’s waist and slammed her back against the wall. Selma raked Jennifer’s eyes, Jennifer staggered back and threw her hands over her eyes. Selma grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and twisted her arm behind her back, Jennifer flailed her free arm and struggled to shake Selma loose. Selma leapt onto Jennifer’s back and wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s throat, Jennifer stumbled across the gym floor as she struggled to escape Selma’s ruthless sleeper hold.

Tighter and tighter Selma squeezed Jennifer’s throat, Jennifer staggered forward and dropped to one knee, her arms dangled at her side. Jennifer’s eyes rolled up in their sockets, Selma licked her lips and laid Jennifer onto her side, she knelt down beside the woozy Jennifer and rubbed her cheek. Jennifer shot up and gave Selma a hard slap to the chest, Selma gasped and flopped onto her back. Jennifer stood over Selma and flexed her massive marble hard arms. Selma brought her shin up and slammed it between Jennifer’s legs.

Jennifer staggered back and flopped onto her rear, Selma walked up behind Jennifer, she grabbed Jennifer’s wrists and crossed them around her throat, Selma sat down behind Jennifer and pressed her knees into the small of Jennifer’s back. Jennifer screamed and thrashed her body, but Selma’s grip never faltered. Jennifer shook her head. “Give up, Jennifer, There’s no way I’m going to let you beat me.” Selma said, a sadistic grin stretched across her lips. Jennifer gritted her teeth, flexing her arms, she managed to yank her arms free, she flopped onto her belly and crawled towards the edge of the gym mat.

Selma cockily strutted beside the crawling Jennifer, she looked down and smirked, she chuckled and slammed her heel down on the small of Jennifer’s back. Jennifer winced as Selma stomped her back a second time, she rolled onto her back. Selma leaned down and grabbed two fistfuls of Jennifer’s hair. Jennifer howled in frustration as Selma dragged her to her feet. Jennifer caught Selma with a swift forearm across her throat, Selma coughed and gurgled as she dropped to her knees clutching her throat. Jennifer screamed in Selma’s face, saliva spraying from her lips. Selma snarled and wiped the spit from her face. “Say it; don’t spray it, stupid blonde bimbo.”

Jennifer grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked Selma to her feet, Selma lunged, she wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s waist, hoisted her off her feet and slammed Jennifer’s groin down onto her knee. Jennifer grunted and staggered back, Selma casually walked up to Jennifer and gave a hard slap across the chest, Jennifer stumbled back and tripped over a weightless dumbbell lying on the floor. Selma stood over Jennifer, she slammed her right heel down on Jennifer’s groin, Jennifer squealed and rolled onto her side. Selma leaned down and slapped Jennifer across the side of her head and taunted her. Selma grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and pulled her up.

Jennifer swayed drunkenly across the floor, Selma walked behind her making faces and sticking out her tongue. Jennifer stumbled and fell against the wall, she put up her hands and grabbed the edge of the weight rack to keep herself falling any further. Selma crept up behind Jennifer, she tucked her head between her legs and hoisted Jennifer up onto her shoulders. Jennifer shook her head frantically and swayed from side to side as Selma locked her legs around her throat. Jennifer dropped to one knee, perched on Jennifer’s shoulders, Selma leaned down and grabbed Jennifer’s flailing arms by the wrists and pulled up on them.

Jennifer screamed and thrashed her body as she felt the room begin to spin. Selma chuckled as Jennifer dropped to her other knee. Jennifer groaned as Selma tugged even harder on her arms, she staggered to her feet and backwards into the wall, Selma grunted as her back collided with the wall, Jennifer leapt forward and plopped onto her butt and connected with a sit-out stunner. Jennifer staggered to her feet, she bent down over Selma and gave her a hard slap to the face, she grabbed two fistfuls of hair and dragged Selma to her feet, she bent Selma over and slammed her calf down across the back of Selma’s neck.

Selma collapsed onto her stomach with a grunt, she clutched the back of her neck. Jennifer grabbed Selma’s wrists and pulled her up onto her feet, she scooped Selma up into a vertical suplex and power slammed Selma onto the floor. Jennifer dropped to her knees, sweat dipped from her forehead, she leaned over breathing heavily. Selma stirred, she sat up and glared at Jennifer. Jennifer swayed as she got to her feet, Selma walked up behind Jennifer and landed a spinning heel kick to the back of her head.

Jennifer pitched forward and flopped onto her belly. Selma squatted down beside Jennifer and flexed her arms. “Come on, Jennifer, I know you got some strength left in you.” Selma’s biceps bulged with thick ropy veins, she kissed her biceps and smirked.

Jennifer groaned, she staggered to her feet clutching the back of her head, she turned and glared at Selma, she raised her arms at her side and flexed her biceps, Selma jaw dropped at the sight of Jennifer’s massive veiny rock hard biceps, she took a step back back and felt her back bump against the wall. Jennifer smirked, she dropped her arms at her side and strutted up to Selma, she slammed her fist into Selma’s midsection, Selma grunted and doubled over. Jennifer slammed her forearm down across Selma’s upper back. Selma grunted and collapsed onto her belly, Jennifer grunted as she scooped up Selma and rammed her into the wall. Jennifer swayed and stumbled back, she dropped to one knee breathing heavily.

Selma groaned as she rolled onto her back, she slowly sat up clutching her back, she staggered to her feet and turned to snarl at Jennifer. Jennifer stared up at Selma and gawked with her mouth hanging open, she shook her head in disbelief as Selma strutted up to her. Jennifer threw up her hands, Selma grabbed her wrist and jerked Jennifer up onto her feet, she kneed Jennifer in the groin, scooped her up and body slammed her down onto the weight bench splitting it in half.

Jennifer sat up groggily, Selma drove her knee into Jennifer’s chin. Jennifer grunted and fell onto her back, she gritted her teeth and flexed her arms, Selma gasped and stepped back as Jennifer’s cannonball biceps bulged, they swelled up with every second that passed. Jennifer staggered to her feet as her biceps continued to grow, she smirked and took a step towards the frightened Selma.

Jennifer halted in mid-stride, her arms dropped to her sides, her eyelids drooped, and her biceps shrank as she pitched forward and fell to one knee. Smirking, Selma lunged, she connected with the sweet chin music. Jennifer grunted and flopped onto her back, she laid spread-eagled on the gym floor. Selma bent down over Jennifer and spit in her face, she grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and pulled her up, she sat Jennifer down on the edge of a treadmill, she grabbed a set of jump ropes of the floor and tied Jennifer’s wrists to the handguards of the treadmill.

Jennifer’s eyes fluttered open, she hissed and snarled at Selma as she tugged on her restraints. “Let me-

Selma Jennifer’s sweat drenched towel into her mouth and slapped her across the cheek. “That’s better, I won so I got to have some fun with you.” Selma straddled Jennifer’s waist, she slowly her hands up and down Jennifer’s arms, she squeezed her biceps and squealed with mock delight. Jennifer glared at Selma, but Selma paid her no attention. Selma tickled Jennifer’s armpits. Jennifer threw back her head, Selma reveled at the sound of Jennifer’s muffled giggling, she poked Jennifer’s love handles and chuckled. “Tired, blondie. Your muscles feel like they’ve turned to butter. Maybe next time you’ll get me.” Selma chuckled and squeezed Jennifer’s pecs.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2016, 09:05:19 pm »
Cory Everson vs Shelly Beattie

Cory Everson walked out of the NWO’s dressing room, Hulk Hogan followed close behind, she was dressed in a black  tank top with NWO printed across the front in white lettering, a black thong and black leather knee-high boots. Monica Brant ran over towards her carrying a microphone in her hand.

Monica: Cory, can I have a quick word with you?

Cory halted in mid-stride, she smirked and snatched the mic from Monica.

Cory: I’m in a hurry to start my match with Siren; I have to go kick her butt. Come on, Hulk.

Cory tossed the mic back to Monica and walked off towards the ring area. Monica shrugged and turned towards the camera.

Monica: Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the Announcer’s table.

Jillian: Cory seems to be focused on her upcoming, that’s what a great competitor does, forget everything else and get the job done in the ring.

Stacie: And Cory is one of the best wrestlers you’ll find around here. She’s motivated, vicious, and cunning. Never turn your back on Cory or she’ll destroy you.

Kim: Don’t count Siren out before the match is even started, I think she may give Cory some serious competition.

Jillian: Yeah, but Cory also has the NWO on her side, Siren is in for more than she realizes.

Stacie: Cory doesn’t need anyone’s help to win, she can do it on her own.

Cory and Hulk walk out onto the entrance stage as the NWO’s theme music blares over the loud speakers. Cory stops at the head of the ramp and flexes her biceps at her side, Hulk points both index fingers at Cory and nods his head. Cory and Hulk strut down the ramp, she climbs onto the ramp and stands with her back to the ropes and plays the air guitar for the crowd which drives them into a frenzy. Hulk walks around the ring and approaches the announcer’s table as Cory takes her place in the center of the ring beside Ref Molly Holly, he grabs Jillian’s hand and kisses it. Jillian smiles back at him.

Stacie holds out her hand and Hulk kisses, Stacie blushes and buries her face in her hands giggling like a school girl. Hulk goes to kiss Kim, he hesitates, he wags his finger in Kim’s face and walks around to the east side of the ringside floor. Jillian and Stacie burst out laughing at Kim.

The American Gladiators theme blares over the loud speakers, Shelley ‘Siren’ Beattie walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her gladiator outfit, Ice follows close behind her friend, Siren sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring under the ropes and somersaults onto her feet as Ice takes her place along the west side of the ringside floor, she stands with her hands on her hips and glares at Cory from across the ring. Cory smirks back at her.

Molly gestures for Siren to join her in the center of the ring, Siren approaches the ref, Molly calls for the bell and takes a couple steps back. Cory raises her hands over her head and wriggles her fingers, Siren locks hands with Cory in the center of the ring with a collar and elbow tie-up, Cory and Siren’s biceps bulge as they struggle to push the other to their knees. Cory grins, Siren shakes her head in disbelief as she feels her knees touch down on the canvas. Cory leans down in Siren’s face and chuckles. “I hope you had no delusions about being stronger than me, If you do I’ll have to wake you up from your daydream.”

Siren growls in frustration, she slowly starts pushing herself back up to one knee, she shoots Cory a smug look. Cory snorts and drives her knee into Siren’s chin, Siren grunts and flops onto her back. Ice shouts for Siren to get up as she slaps her palms on the ring apron, she noticed Hulk leering at her from the opposite side of the floor.

Siren rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself to her feet, Cory runs up behind her, Siren sees her coming out of the corner of her eye and lands a hard elbow to Cory’s midsection, Cory grunts, she stumbles back doubled over, Siren spins to face Cory and slams her fists down on Cory’s upper back, Cory collapsed onto her stomach with a grunt. Ice applauds for Siren.

Cory crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up, she glares at Siren and grits her teeth. Siren charges at Cory, Cory lunges and smashes Siren with a forearm across her throat. Siren flops onto her back clutching her throat. Cory chuckles and stomps Siren’s midsection repeatedly, Siren grabs Cory’s ankle and pulls her down onto the canvas, she wraps her legs around Cory’s waist and squeezes her tightly, Cory gasps as the air is pushed out of her lungs, she claws at Siren’s legs. Siren leans forward and grabs a fistful of Cory’s hair and slaps her across the chest with her forearm, Cory flops onto her back as Siren continues to scissor her waist.

Cory leans back and reaches for the ropes but is too far away, Siren grins and squeezes Cory tighter, Cory grits her teeth, she presses her palms on the canvas and drags herself towards the ropes. Siren shakes her head in disbelief. Cory reaches for the ropes once more, Ice slaps the apron with her palms and tells Siren to make her tap. Hulk reaches in between the ropes, he grabs Cory’s hand and pulls her over to the ropes. Cory grabs the bottom rope and tells Molly to make Siren break.

Molly admonishes Hulk for interfering, she turns her focus back to the match and orders Siren to break the hold, Siren releases Cory, she stands over Cory and grabs a fistful of hair and jerks Cory up onto her feet, Cory lunges and drives her knee into Siren’s groin. Siren grunts and doubles over, Cory tucks Siren’s head between her legs, she hops up and drives Siren’s face onto the canvas. Cory rolls Siren onto her back and goes for the pin and hooks her legs.

1...2…. Siren barely kicks out, Molly raises two fingers up. Cory gets to her feet and kicks Siren in the ribs as she crawls up onto her hands and knees. Siren grunts and flops onto her side. Cory grabs a fistful of Siren’s hair and drags her into the northeast corner of the ring, she sets Siren up in the corner and hooks her arms over the top rope. Cory drives her knee into Siren’s groin, she presses her heel against Siren’s throat as she grabs the top rope and leans back. Siren flails her arms aimlessly, Molly gives Cory the warning to break.

1….2….3…4…Cory pulls her foot from Siren’s throat and head butts Siren’s forehead. Siren staggers out of the corner, Cory grabs the back of Siren’s head, she leaps and drives Siren’s face onto the canvas. Cory flips Siren onto her back and drops down over her hooking her leg.

1…2…Siren kicks out just as Molly’s hand was about to hit the canvas a third time. Cory sits up, her eyes wide, she glances around the arena and screams in frustration.  Cory climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Siren surges to her feet and runs up behind Cory, she tucks her head between Cory’s legs and lifts her onto her shoulders, Cory shakes her head rapidly, Siren falls back and drives Cory’s back against the canvas. Siren and Cory laid spread-eagled on their backs.

Ice slaps the ring apron and screams at Siren to get up; Hulk leans on the ring apron and pounds his fist trying to urge Cory on. Molly looks down at both ladies and begins to count.

1….

Cory’s leg twitches, she groans as she slowly begins to stir.

2…

Siren rolls onto her stomach and lets out a loud moan, her hair falls into her eyes

Cory’s eyes flutter open, she rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the ropes where Hulk is shouting her name.

4….

Siren crawls towards Ice, she grabs the bottom rope with one hand and the middle rope with the other

5….

Cory reaches the ropes, Hulk reaches through the ropes and pats her on the cheek, he tells her she’s got this in the bag.

6….

Siren groans as she pulls herself up to her knees, Cory gets to her feet, she shakes her head and leans over breathing heavily, she glares over at Siren who is leaning over the ropes talking to Ice.

Ice claps as Siren gets fully up onto her feet. “Finish her off, Siren.” Ice shouts and turns to the crowd and chants Siren’s name, the crowd soon joins in, Siren’s name echoes throughout the capacity filled arena.

“Shut up.” Cory shouts to the crowd, but her voice is drowned out by the crowd’s deafening Siren chant. Cory stamps her feet, spittle flies from her mouth. Cory charges the distracted Siren, Ice points behind Siren, Siren spins around and catching the stampeding Cory with a big boot to the chest, Cory grunts as her back collides with the canvas. Siren puts her hand to her ear, the crowd’s chant begins to die down. Siren grabs two fistfuls of Cory’s hair and drags her to her feet, she tucks Cory’s head between her legs and grabs Cory by the waist, Cory reverses into a back body drop, Siren rolls onto her side and clutches her back.

Cory grabs Siren’s wrists and drags her into the corner, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and flexes her bicep, she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes for a leg drop, Siren rolls out of the way before Cory can connect, Cory slams down onto her rear and flops onto her back. Siren leaps onto the top turnbuckle and backflips off and hits Cory with the frog splash, she hooks both of Cory’s legs.

1…2…3. Siren staggers to her feet clutching her back, Molly raises her arm in victory. Cory sits up screaming and howling in frustration, she kicks the back of her heels against the canvas, Hulk rolls into the ring and kneels down beside and comforts her by stroking her back. Ice rolls into the ring and embraces Siren in a celebratory hug. Tears of joy run down Siren’s face, she smiles and bows low to the crowd.

Seething, Cory leaps to her feet and spears Siren to the canvas. Ice grabs Cory by the shoulders and tosses her onto her back. Hulk lunges and grabs Ice by her throat, Ice shakes her head, Hulk smirks and scoops up Ice and connects with the sidewalk slam, Ice lays spread-eagled on her back, Siren rushes Hulk, Cory kicks Siren in her groin, tucks her head under her armpit and drives Siren’s head against the canvas. Cory and Hulk high-five in the center of the ring, Cory climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and leaps off, she connects with the leg drop across Ice’s throat. Hulk helps Cory to her feet, she climb out onto the apron, they strut up the ramp, and play the air guitar as they disappear into the back.

Jillian: That was a close match, Props to Siren for pulling off the win.

Stacie: Not bad, Siren. I’d certainly like to step into the ring with her. She looks to be good competition.

Kim: I told you Siren might be able.

Jillian and Stacie: Shut up, Kim.

Jillian: hold up, I’m getting word that Hall and Nash have Rachel Mclish cornered in the hallway.  Quick cut to commercial.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2016, 06:44:37 pm »
Rachel Mclish vs Razor Ramon and Diesel

The camera cuts to the backstage hallway, Rachel is dressed in a red leather bikini and barefoot, trapped in the corner by Razor Ramon and Diesel. Diesel rubs his hands together as he approaches Rachel, Razor is chewing on a toothpick tucked in the corner of his mouth.

“Don’t be scared, Rachel, we’re not going to hurt you, at least not until we get into the ring.” Diesel said as he pressed his hands against the wall,

Rachel backed up until she felt her back touching the wall, her entire body is trembling with fright, her eyes widen as Diesel leans his face in close to her, she turns her head to the side as Diesel kisses her on the cheek. Rachel presses her hands on Diesel’s chest and tries to shove him back, but she couldn’t budge him inch. “Get off, I’m not in the mood for your games.”

Razor steps up and spits the toothpick in Rachel’s face. “Who’s playing games, we’re just following order. We were told not to let you get away.” Razor twirls a lock of Rachel’s hair around his pinky finger; he leans in and sniffs her hair. “You smell nice; did you take a shower earlier?”

Rachel slapped Razor’s hand back. “Yes, and I’m going to have to take another one if you don’t keep your hands off me.”

Diesel burst out laughing, Razor furrowed his brows, he snarled and slapped Rachel across the face. “Watch your tongue, girlie, Don’t forget that I’m the Bad Guy.”

Cory stormed down the hallway, her fists clenched at her side, she walked up between Diesel and Razor and folded her arms across her chest, Hulk walked up beside her and rubbed his hand over her back. “Good job, gentlemen, now you can restrain her.”

Rachel crouched down and threw up her fists, Razor and Diesel grabbed each of her arms and forced her down onto her knees, Rachel thrashed about and Diesel grabbed a fistful of her hair with his free hand and pulled back on her head.

Cory cupped Rachel’s chin in her hand and stared down at Rachel. “You put on a brave act, but I can tell by the look in your eyes you’re just a deer caught in the headlights. Siren got the better of me tonight, and now I’ve got a lot of pent up anger I need to vent and you’re the perfect target. So take your beating like a real woman.” Cory leaned down close to Rachel’s face and head butted her forehead, Rachel’s head snapped back, she grunted and glared at Cory, her lips quivering with rage.

“That’s enough of that.” Stephanie McMahon came running down the hallway flanked by twenty muscle-bound female security guards stun guns and night sticks drawn and at the ready. “Let Rachel go before I order security to do it for you.”

Cory gestured to Razor and Diesel, they released Rachel’s arms and stepped back. Cory folded her arms across her chest and snorted. “There, are you happy now, Ms. McMahon?”

Stephanie walked up to Cory and gritted her teeth. “This is my federation; I won’t let you run roughshod through here doing whatever gets you off. You’ll follow my rules or you can get the hell out.”

Cory shrugged, she smirked and dropped her arms at her side, and she curtsied mockingly. “Whatever you say, ‘boss’.” Cory patted Hulk on the rear, she threw up her hand and pushed her way past Stephanie, Hulk followed closely behind.

Stephanie turned and watched Cory walk down the hallway and disappear into the NWO’s dressing room, she looked back at Razor and Diesel. “Get out of my sight, bozos, get ready for your match.” Diesel and Razor nodded and marched down the hallway and disappeared through the entrance curtain.

Rachel got to her feet, she walked up to Stephanie and offered her hand, Stephanie stared at her hand for several seconds and then shook Rachel’s hand. “Thanks, Stephanie, I’m glad you came, you saved my skin.”

Stephanie shrugged. “Don’t let yourself get boxed in, next time I may not be there to bail you out. Now go and kick there asses, though you should have asked for a tag team partner instead of facing them alone.”

Rachel said nothing and walked down the hallway towards the ring area.

Jillian:  What a lucky break for Rachel, Stephanie came to her rescue and not a moment too soon, she was about to get what she deserved.

Kim: Are you nuts, how does anyone deserve getting beat up by the NWO?”

Stacie: It doesn’t matter how, when you’re their enemy they don’t need a reason to beat you up. I hope for your sake you keep that in mind, you wouldn’t want to learn that lesson the hard way.

Jillian: (High-fives Stacie) I hear that.

Kim rolls her eyes.

The crowd boos as Razor and Diesel walk out onto the entrance stage, they hit several muscular poses as they make their way down the ramp. Diesel climbs onto the apron and pumps his fist in the air, Razor walks into the southwest corner of the ring and throws his vest into the corner. They stand beside Ref Molly Holly and glared towards the entrance stage.

The crowd bursts into thunderous applause as Rachel walks out onto the entrance stage, her fists clenched at her side, her heart races in her chest, she glares at Diesel and Razor from the top of the ramp, she wipes the sweat from her forehead with the back of her trembling hand as she marches down the ramp, she climbs up onto the apron , she holds onto the top rope and puts her leg through the ropes and hesitates, she takes several slow deep breaths and climbs into the ring, she approaches the ref her gaze shifting between her two larger opponents.

Diesel and Razor smirk at Rachel. “How foolish, you want to challenge us without backup. What point are you trying to prove?” Diesel said and rubbed his chin. “This is going to fun, Razor.”

“No, this is going to be easy, it’s only fun if she can put up a good fight.” Razor said and laughed.

Ref Molly called for the bell, she took several steps back. Rachel shifted her gaze between Razor and Diesel, not sure which one to go for first. Diesel charged at Rachel, Rachel dropped down onto her stomach and tripped Diesel with a drop toe hold. Rachel kipped up, Razor rushed at Rachel, she ran to the ropes and bounced off, she leapt into the air and landed the drop kick to Razor’s chest, Razor collapsed onto his back.

Rachel saw Diesel getting to his feet, she turned and ran at him and speared him to the canvas, Diesel grunted as his back collided with the canvas. Rachel kipped up and stomped Diesel’s midsection, Razor got to his feet, he ran up behind Rachel and went for a clothes-line, Rachel heard him coming and rolled forward narrowly missing his attacking, she leapt to her feet and slammed her elbow into his ribs. Razor grunted and stumbled back. Diesel got to his feet, he growled and ran towards Rachel with his fist raised in the air. Rachel grabbed his wrist and whipped him into the corner. Razor crept up behind Rachel and locked his arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly.

Rachel flailed about in Razor’s powerful grip, Diesel ran out of the corner, he stopped just in front of Rachel and gave her a hard slap across the face, he grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked back on her head. “What we’re about to do to you is what Cory was going to do. Looks like we get to do it for her instead.” Diesel slammed his fist into Rachel’s midsection, she grunted and doubled over. Razor shook her like a rag doll, Rachel clawed at Razor’s arms.

Diesel grabbed Rachel’s throat one handed, Razor released Rachel from the bear hug and stepped back, Diesel grabbed the back of Rachel’s bikini bottoms with his free hand, the ring trembled as Diesel choke-slammed Rachel onto the canvas. Diesel bent down over the dazed Rachel and laughed in her face. Razor grabbed two fistfuls of Rachel’s hair and dragged her up to her feet, she staggered around the ring as Diesel and Razor patted themselves on the back, Rachel stumbled into the corner, she sighed as she leaned against the turnbuckles.  Razor strutted up to Rachel, Rachel leapt up onto the top turnbuckle and wrapped her legs around Razor’s throat, and she tossed him down onto his back with the frankensteiner. Rachel staggered to her feet, Diesel rushed at Rachel, Rachel dropped to her knees and brought her forearm up between Diesel’s legs. Diesel grunted and dropped to his knees clutching his groin, Rachel tucked Diesel’s head under her armpit and drove his face down against the canvas, she flipped him onto his back and laid across his waist.

1.. Razor grabbed Rachel’s ankles and pulled her from off Diesel, he grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked her up onto her feet, Rachel caught Razor’s abdomen with a hard elbow, Razor grunted and doubled over, Rachel tucked Razor’s head between her legs and grabbed him by the waist, she tried to lift him up for a pile-driver but she couldn’t budge him, Diesel clothes-lined Rachel across her the back of her neck, Razor slipped his head out from between Rachel’s legs and kicked her in the midsection, Rachel grunted and dropped to one knee. Diesel and Razor circled Rachel, they taunted and slapped her across the back of the head.

Razor halted behind Rachel and locked her in a sleeper hold and dragged her up onto her feet, Diesel chuckled and drove his knee into Rachel’s groin, she clawed at Razor’s arm but that only caused him to tighten his grip. Diesel grabbed Rachel by her chin and screamed in her face. “This is what happens when you don’t pay your respects to Queen Cory.” Diesel drove his fist into Rachel’s abdomen.

Rachel gasped for air, she flailed her arms trying to find some way to free herself, she dug her heels into the canvas and shoved Razor back into the ropes, she clutched the top rope, Molly ordered Razor to break the hold. Razor released Rachel and shoved her towards Diesel, Rachel dropped down onto her belly and slid between Diesel’s legs, she rolled out of the ring to catch her breath, she leaned against the ring apron and glared up at her opponents.

Diesel rolled out of the ring and chased Rachel around the ring, Razor climbed up to the top turnbuckle and dove up, he caught Rachel across the chest with a double ax handle smash. Rachel collapsed onto her back with a grunt. Diesel grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged Rachel to her feet, he scooped her up and rammed her back against the steel ring post, Rachel grunted as she dropped onto her back, Razor pressed his booted heel down on Rachel’s forearm, Rachel groaned and slapped at Razor’s thigh with her other hand. Diesel stomped Rachel’s midsection, he squatted down on top of her waist and rubbed his hand down the side of her face.

Rachel cringed at Diesel’s touch, she spit in his face, Diesel snarled and grabbed Rachel by the throat, he lifted her up over his head, he delivered a military press slam, Rachel’s face smack against the edge of the ring apron as she dropped to the ringside floor. Rachel moaned as she rolled onto her back clutching her forehead. Razor grabbed Rachel’s wrist and pulled her up, she pulled her towards her and caught her with a short arm clothes-line, he pulled her back up and whipped her into the security barrier, Rachel grunted and slumped down against the barrier, Razor dropped down onto his rear as he ran towards Rachel and caught her in the groin with the heel of his boot.

Rachel grunted and flopped onto her side, breathing heavily she tried to sit up, she cried out in pain, tears streamed down her face. Diesel grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged Rachel to her feet, he scooped her up and slammed her down onto the announcer’s table, Diesel climbed up onto the table, he dragged Rachel to her feet and tucked her head between his legs. Kim, Jillian and Stacie fled their seats as Diesel delivered the Jack-knife power-bomb to Rachel through the table.

Jillian: Not another table.

Kim: If I had a dollar for every time this happened.

Stacie: You’d still be broke as that table, Kimmy.

Diesel dragged Rachel to her feet, he whipped her back into the ring, jumped back into the ring and knelt down beside her, he was about to go for the pin when Razor tapped him on the shoulder. Diesel smirked and dragged Rachel to her feet. Razor stood back to back with Rachel, he hooked his arms around Rachel’s arms and chuckled as he delivered the Razor’s Edge.

1…2…3. Molly raised Diesel and Razor’s arms in victory. Cory and Hulk walked out onto the entrance stage, they applauded Rachel’s defeat as they strutted down the ramp, Cory slid into the ring and she crawled over to Rachel on all fours. “Poor Rachel, what’s the matter, feeling a little sleepy?” Cory got to her feet and stood over. “I want everyone to memorize this moment, this is what it will look like after I defeat my sister at Unrestrained, and you all shall know that the NWO will reign supreme in the UFWL, now and forever.”

Cory grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged Rachel to her feet, she gestured to the Outsider’s, Diesel and Razor grabbed each of Rachel’s wrist and whipped her into the corner. In Rachel’s dazed condition, she had no idea what was unfolding. Cory walked up to Rachel and grabbed her by the throat one handed. “I wish you awake to feel the hell I’m going to put you through, Cameo is going that I went this easy on-

Cameo walks out onto the entrance stage as her music blares over the loudspeakers; she has a microphone in her right hand. “Big sis, I’m going to tell you just this once, you better let Rachel go or you’re going to pay the price.”

Cory turns and walks to the ropes closet to the ramp and points at Cameo. “You know better than to threaten me, what Rachel went through is just a sample of what I’m going to do to you.”

Cameo smirked. “We’ll see about that. Get them, girls.”

Gillian Mounsey Ward and Hayley Brylewski emerge from the crowd and storm the ring, Gillian spears Diesel through the ropes, Diesel grunts as they crash to the ringside floor, Hayley kicks Razor in his crotch and power-bombs him to the ringside floor. Gillian and Hayley drag the Outsider’s to their feet and whip them face first into one another. Cory looks on with a dumbfounded look on her face. Gillian and Hayley roll back into the ring, Hulk locks up with Hayley, Gillian charges Hulk from the side and drives her knee into his groin, Cory rolls out of the ring as they turn their focus, Cory flees backwards up the ramp, Cameo runs up behind Cory and taps her on the shoulder, as Cory turns, Cameo kicks her in the groin and delivers the Stone Cold Stunner to her sister on the ramp. Cory lies spread-eagled on the ramp.

Gillian and Hayley help Rachel out of the ring, a semi-conscious Rachel drapes her arms over each of their necks as they lead her back to her dressing room, Cameo kneels down beside Cory. “I’m ready for you, whether you believe it or not. Enjoy your nap for nap, because at Unrestrained I’m going pretend that we’re not sisters.” Cameo stands and disappears into the backstage area.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #248 on: December 30, 2016, 05:20:21 pm »
Deborah Khazei and Kathy Derry vs The Steiner Brothers

The Camera cuts to the Fitness Beach Babes dressing room, Deborah and Kathy flex in front of the mirror in matching pink bikinis, Deborah hits a most muscular pose and grits her teeth, Kathy hits a double biceps pose and sticks out her tongue, the two of exchange amused glances and burst into laughter.

Deborah drops her arms at her side and shakes her hips. “Not bad, I feel like I could take on the entire world with these muscles.”

Kathy nods. “But first, tonight we got to take on the Steiners.”

Deborah furrowed her brow and puckered her lips at her reflection. “That’s fine with me, I’m ready to put these muscles to the test.” Deborah and Kathy high-five, they walk side by side out of their dressing room and strut down the hallway towards the ring area. Deborah pushes aside the entrance curtain and winks at Kathy. “After you.”

Kim: Rick and Scott Steiner are already waiting in the ring for their opponents; I hope Deborah and Kathy know what they’re getting into.

Jillian: If not, then they’ll know by the end of the match.

Stacie: I got my money on the Steiners.

Jillian: I got $200 on Deborah and Kathy then. (places a wad on money on the table.

Stacie: You’re on.

The crowd bursts into applause as Deborah and Kathy skip out onto the entrance stage, they wave to the adrenaline amped crowd as they sprint down the ring. Deborah leaps up onto the ring apron as Kathy slides into the ring under the bottom rope, Deborah leaps into the air and clears the top rope, she lands on her feet behind Kathy.

Rick and Scott Steiner mockingly applaud Deborah and Kathy’s entrance. Scott pushes past Ref Molly Holly and offers Deborah his hand, Deborah shakes it and smiles. May the best team win.” Scott said and grins.

Kathy smirks. “Thanks, we intend to.”

Molly stepped in between the two teams. “Who’s going first?”

Deborah and Scott raise their hands. Kathy pats Deborah on the back and climbs out and takes position by the northern ring apron, Rick climbs out onto the south side of the ring apron and leans against the ropes. Molly calls for the bell and steps back.

Deborah crouches low as Scott circles her ogling her physique. Scott nods. “Impressive, you look jacked. I like it.” Scott halts in front of Deborah and hits a double bicep pose. “Though you could be bigger.”

Deborah smirks. “Are we gonna wrestle or you just going to talk the whole time.” Deborah raises her hands over her head and beckons to Scott, Scott nods and they lock hands in the center of the ring.

Scott smirks as he slowly pushes Deborah back towards the ropes. Deborah’s eyes widen, Scott’s ego is at an all-time high, but Deborah quickly snaps him out of his dream, she digs her heels into the canvas, a wide grin stretches across her lips as her biceps bulge with thick veiny muscles. Scott’s jaw drops as he feels his momentum slow to a crawl, Deborah chuckles and pushes Scott back towards the ropes.

From his side of the ring, Rick stares in disbelief as his brother is slowly but surely forced back against the ropes. “Wow, that babe is a beast.”

Scott grins madly. “Now this is what I’m talking about, I like a girl who can hide her real power until the time comes to use it.” Scott grits his teeth.

Deborah chuckles as Scott’s back touches against the ropes. “Don’t you know all the right things to say, lover boy. Better get the stars out of your eyes before you’re seeing one’s circling your head.”

Scott smirks, he grunts and starts to push back slowly against Deborah’s deceptive strength. Deborah grins and pushes Scott down to one knee, Scott grunts and pushes himself back up to both feet, Deborah lunges and drives her knee into Scott’s groin, Scott grunts and doubles over, Deborah grabs Scott’s wrist and whips him into the corner where Kathy is standing in the apron, Scott grunts as his chest collides with the top turnbuckle, he staggers back, Deborah runs up behind him and locks her arms around his waist, she hoists him off his feet and suplexes him, pinning his shoulders onto the canvas.

1…2…. Scott kicks out, he sits up and stares slack jawed at Deborah, he scrambles to his feet and rushes Deborah and spears her to the mat, Deborah grunts and rolls to her feet, Scott rushes her again, Deborah lunges and connects with a big boot to Scott’s abdomen, Scott grunts and doubles over, Deborah delivers a hard elbow to Scott’s upper back, Scott collapses onto his stomach, he rolls to the edge of the apron and pulls himself to his feet with the ropes. Deborah struts up to Scott, he grins and delivers a forearm smash across her chest, Deborah grunts and flops onto her back, she’s back on her feet in seconds, she crouches down low and beckons Scott to turn up the heat.

Scott lunges, Deborah drops onto her stomach and catches Scott with a drop toe hold, she grabs his ankles and locks on the Boston Crab, Scott flails his arms as he struggles to reach the ropes, Deborah leans back cranking up the pressure on Scott’s legs and back, Scott drags himself towards the ropes, with a burst of adrenaline he clutches the bottom rope. Molly orders a rope break, Deborah releases Scott, she grabs his wrist and pulls him up,  Scott drives his knee into Deborah’s abdomen, she grunts and doubles over. Scott scoops Deborah up and body slams her to the canvas, Scott runs to his corner and tags in Rick, Rick storms the ring as Deborah gets to her feet, he grabs her wrist and whips her into the ropes, on the rebound Rick goes for a clothes-line, Deborah ducks under Rick’s arm, she grabs him from behind and connects with the Russian leg sweep. Deborah rolls to her feet, she runs to her corner and tags in Kathy.

Kathy leaps into the ring, she runs up beside Rick and delivers an elbow drop to his chest, Rick rolls onto his stomach and pushes himself to his feet, Kathy charges him, Rick lunges and delivers a forearm smash across her chest. Kathy grunts as her back hits the canvas, she rolls towards the ropes and pulls herself to her feet, Rick charges her, she ducks down and flips him over the top rope, Rick grunts as he crashes to the ringside floor. Kathy leans over the top rope and shouts at Rick to get back on his feet, Rick scrambles to his feet, he lunges towards the ring and grabs Kathy’s ankles from under the bottom rope and jerks her off her feet, he starts to pull her out of the ring, Kathy slams her heel into his chin, Rick staggers back and stumbles into the security barrier. Kathy slides the rest of the way out of the ring and drags Rick to his feet, she scoops him up and body slams him against the edge of the ring apron.

Rick crawls towards the steel steps, Kathy stomps his lower back. Rick gets back up to his feet and rolls back into the ring, he runs into the ropes as Kathy climbs back into the ring, Rick drops Kathy with a lariat across her throat, Kathy grunts and rolls onto her stomach, she kips up and runs towards the northwest corner of the ring and leaps up onto the top turnbuckle as Rick chases after her. Kathy dives off the turnbuckle and drops Rick to the canvas with a missile drop kick. Kathy drops down across Rick’s midsection.

1…2…Rick kicks out. Kathy sighs, she drags Rick to his feet, Rick slams his fist into his midsection, he runs to his corner and tags in Scott, Scott climbs into the ring and charges Kathy, spears her to the canvas. Kathy and Scott trade punches as they roll around the canvas. Kathy catches Scott with a hard right to the chin, Scott scrambles to his feet and bounces off the ropes, he grabs Kathy by the waist and drops her with the sidewalk slam. Kathy grunts and sits up, Scott grabs her wrist and pulls her up, he tosses her across the back of his shoulders and pulls down on her chin and legs, Kathy flails her arms, she grazes the side of Scott’s head with her elbow, Scott grunts but continues to hold Kathy in place.

Deborah slaps the top turnbuckle with her palm urging Kathy to fight on. Kathy clenches her fist, she flails her body wildly, Scott loses his balance and takes to one knee. Kathy wriggles free from Scott’s grasp, she lands on her feet behind him , she wraps her arm around his throat and drops him with a reverse ddt. Kathy runs to her corner and tags  in Deborah, Deborah grins and climbs into the ring, she grabs Scott’s wrist and pulls him to his feet, she tucks his head between her knees, lifts him up onto her shoulders and power-bombs him to the canvas. Deborah sits down on his chest.

1…2…Scott lifts his shoulder off the mat. Deborah delivers a hard slap to his chest, she stands up and pulls Scott to his feet, Scott drives his knee into her abdomen, Deborah grunts and doubles over, Scott tucks her head under his armpit and drives her head against the canvas. Scott flips Deborah onto her back and lies down across her and hooks her leg.

1…2…Kathy kicks out, Scott’s jaw drops as he sits up, he shakes his head in disbelief and stands up, Deborah crawls onto her hands and knees and crawls towards her corner, Scott grabs her ankles and drags her to his corner, he pulls her up and tosses her into the corner, he tags in Rick, Rick climbs in the ring and drives his knee into Deborah’s abdomen. Scott climbs out onto the ring apron and pins Deborah’s arms over the top rope. Rick slams his fist into Deborah’s midsection. Deborah clenches her fists and flexes her arms powering out of Scott’s grasp, she drives her elbow into Scott’s chin, Scott tumbles off the apron and crashes to the ringside floor, Rick lunges at Deborah, Deborah lunges and head butts Rick’s forehead, Rick grunts and stumbles back, Deborah leaps up and delivers a drop kick to Rick’s chest. Rick grunts and flops onto his back.

Rick rolls onto his stomach and crawls towards the ropes, Deborah grabs his right ankle and clamps on the ankle lock, Rick pounds his fists on the canvas, Molly kneels down in front of him and asks if he wants to submit. Rick shakes his head and refuses to submit, he claws at the canvas and drags himself to the ropes, he grasps the bottom rope. Molly orders Deborah to release the hold, Deborah complies and pulls Rick to his feet, Rick grabs a fistful of hair and tosses Deborah into the corner, Rick drives his knee into Deborah’s waist, she grunts and doubles over, Rick scoops up Deborah and body slams her to the canvas and drops down on top of her.

1…2…Deborah places her foot on the rope, Molly sees it and stops the count. Rick growls and drags Deborah to her feet, Deborah slams her fist into Rick’s midsection, she grabs his wrist and whips him into her corner, Deborah delivers a hard slap across Rick’s chest and tags in Kathy, Kathy leaps into the ring and slams her forearm across Rick’s chest, she lifts him up by the throat and crotch and presses him overhead like a barbell, she grins and drops him face down onto the canvas with the gorilla press slam. Kathy pulls Rick up, she tucks his head between her knees and pile drives his head onto the canvas. Kathy drops down across Rick and hooks both his legs.

1…2….3. Molly raises Deborah and Kathy’s arms in victory. Rick sits up and lowers his head. Kathy offers Rick her hand and he takes it, she helps Rick to his feet. Scott climbs into the ring and shakes Deborah’s hand. Rick hugs Kathy and tells her well done. Scott lifts Deborah up and struts around the ring with her sit ting on his right shoulder, Deborah waves and blows kisses to the crowd. Rick sits Kathy across his shoulders; Kathy pumps her fists in the air. Kathy and Deborah slide down onto their feet, the four of them climb out of the ring, and walk to the back.

Jillian: Congratulations, Deborah and Kathy. Pay up Stacie.

Stacie: (smirks and hands Jillian her money.) Easy come, easy go.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2016, 09:34:09 pm »
Chrissy Zmijewski vs Trish Stratus

The camera cuts to the backstage hallway, Monica Brant is standing beside Trish Stratus. Trish is dressed in a black bikini and barefoot, she runs a hand through her golden mane and winks at the camera.

Monica:  You’re scheduled to face Chrissy Zmijewski tonight, any thoughts on her to plan to deal with her?

Trish: Chrissy is just a fitness model who got lost and wandered into the wrestling world by accident, tonight I’m going to show her what it means to dedicate yourself to your profession. And she can bring her Bad gladiator friends to the ringside with her if she wants. There’s no place for dreamers here, only doers. (She chuckles and walks past Monica and heads towards the ring area.)

Monica: (turns to the camera) Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: Our last match of the night, and let’s hope it’s a good one. Trish is a wrestling legend, but Chrissy has strength on her side. These ladies are to have to fight with everything they’ve got.

Stacie: Chrissy is not the lady to mess with, she has lots of powerful allies, and going into this match alone. She is such a fool.

Kim: Trish is a multiple time Women’s champion, she has the heart and the skill to triumph.

Jillian: Yes, but this isn’t the WWE, this is the UFWL.

Kim: And your point is?

Jillian: The point is Trish is going to get her butt handed to her by Chrissy.

Stacie: Agreed. I can’t wait to see the look on trish’s face when Chrissy beats her.

The crowd erupts into a standing ovation as Trish walks out onto the entrance stage, she smiles and waves to the crowd as she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, Ref Molly sneers at her and motions her over to the center of the ring. Trish pays little attention to Molly, she turns and stares up at the entrance stage, her heart racing in her chest.

The crowd boos as Chrissy struts out onto the entrance stage flanked by Laura Londo, she’s dressed in a silver leather bikini and black leather knee-high boots. Chrissy stands at the head of the ramp and gyrates her hips, Laura chuckles and applauds her friend. Chrissy sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring, Laura paces along the ringside floor.

Trish glares at Laura, then at Chrissy. Chrissy struts up to Trish, a wide grin stretched across her lips. “What’s the matter, Trish? I don’t mind if you want to go ahead and forfeit the match, it will make it that much easier on you.”

Trish smirks and shakes her head. “I don’t think so sweetie. Want me to forfeit because you know I can beat you.” Trish leans forward and holds out her hand to Chrissy.

Chrissy furrows her brows, she glares at Trish. Leaning forward she takes hold of Trish’s hand. They shake hands as Molly calls for the bell. Chrissy pulls Trish towards her and knocks her to the canvas with a short arm clothes-line, Chrissy stomps on Trish’s lower back as she crawls towards the ropes, Trish rolls off the apron, she takes a step back as Laura approaches her. Chrissy runs towards the ropes, she drops onto her rear and baseball slides into Trish knocking her into the security barrier.

Chrissy grabs a fistful of hair and drags Trish to her feet, Trish delivers a hard slap to Chrissy’s face. Chrissy grunts and stumbles back, Trish lunges and spears Chrissy to the thinly padded ringside floor, she mounts Chrissy’s waist and delivers a series of hard rights to Chrissy’s chest. Chrissy rakes Trish’s eyes, Trish rolls back and rubs at her eyes. Chrissy gets to her feet, grinning wickedly she grabs Trish’s ankles and leg drops her groin. Trish grunts and clutches her groin. Chrissy pulls Trish up and whips her into the steel steps, Trish grunts as her knee bangs against the side of the steps, she drops to one knee and groans.

Chrissy kneels down behind Trish and traps her in a full nelson, Trish groans and flails her arms. Laura points and laughs at Trish. Chrissy lifts Trish up to her feet and rocks her back and forth, Trish grits her teeth as she tries to power her way out of Chrissy’s vice=like grip. Trish presses her heels against the steel steps and pushes off, sending her and Chrissy tumbling backwards into the security barrier, Trish rolls onto her stomach and clutches the back of her neck, she grabs a fistful of hair and drags Chrissy to her feet, she scoops Chrissy up and rams her back against the steel ring post.

Chrissy grunts as she falls to the ringside floor, Trish pulls her up and whips her into the ring. Trish climbs up to the top turnbuckle and squats down waiting for Chrissy to get to her feet, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she turns towards Trish, Trish leaps off the turnbuckle and delivers a missile drop kick to Chrissy’s chest. Chrissy grunts and flops onto her back. Trish goes for the cover.

1……2…….Chrissy kicks out. Trish stands up and shouts at Molly for the slow count. Molly shrugs and tells her to focus on the match. Trish turns to Chrissy, Chrissy drives her knee into Trish’s groin, Trish grunts and doubles over, Chrissy grabs the back of Trish’s head and leaps forward driving Trish’s face against the canvas. Chrissy locks trish in the Banks statement and pulls back hard on her head. Trish groans and pounds her fists on the canvas. Laura watches intently from ringside and applauds Chrissy’s submission hold.

Trish claws at the canvas, Chrissy leans back further into the hold, Trish screams and claws at Chrissy’s forearms. On the verge of tapping, Trish digs her fingernails into Chrissy’s forearm, Chrissy cries out and breaks the hold. Trish sighs in relief. Chrissy grinds her teeth as she stands up, she mounts Trish’s back and grabs two big fistfuls of hair and tugs hard. Trish flops about, she manages to throw Chrissy off her back, she rolls to her feet, she pivots on one heel and delivers a spinning heel kick to the side of Chrissy’s head. Chrissy flops onto her side, Trish goes for the cover. Molly takes her time getting into position.

1………2……..Chrissy lifts her shoulder off the canvas. Trish slaps the canvas with her palm, trying to keep her calm, Trish glares at Molly as she pulls Chrissy up, she throws her arm around Chrissy’s throat and squeezes her in a side head lock, Chrissy elbows Trish’s ribs. Trish smirks, she runs towards the ropes and pushes off them with her feet, and delivers the Stratus-faction to Chrissy, Trish rolls Chrissy onto her stomach and goes for the cover.

1…2…. Laura reaches into the ring and places Chrissy’s foot on the ropes, Molly sees this and stops the pin count. Trish gets in Molly’s face and starts arguing with her. Molly wags her finger in Trish’s face. Chrissy rolls off the edge of the ring apron, she grunts as she flops onto the ringside floor, breathing heavily as beads of sweat run down her face. Chrissy groans as she sits up, Laura pats her on the back and tells her to rethink her strategy. Chrissy staggers to her feet as Trish approaches the ropes, Chrissy reaches into the ring and sweeps Trish’s ankles with her forearm. Chrissy grabs Trish’s ankles and yanks her off the ring apron, she scoops Trish up and body slams her down across the top of the security barrier,

Trish screams and flails her arms, Chrissy laughs, she leans down and spits in Trish’s face. “I’m not going to lose to the likes of you, not in this lifetime.” Chrissy hisses and slams her fist down on Trish’s abdomen. Laura doubles over with laughter as Chrissy drives her elbow down on Trish’s groin, she grabs Trish’s hair and tosses her over her shoulder, Chrissy chuckles as she delivers the Gutbuster Drop to Trish on the ringside floor.  Trish grunts as Chrissy tosses her back onto the ring apron.

Chrissy rolls into the ring and gets to her knees, she leans over Trish and licks her lips, she presses down on Trish’s abdomen with her palms. Trish whimpers and flails her arms. Chrissy smirks, a loose strand of hair falls in her face, she presses down harder on Trish’s abs and giggles like a madwoman,. “Are you having fun, Trish? I hope you are, because I sure am.”

Trish grabs Chrissy’s hair and tugs hard, Chrissy whines and pulls her hands away from Trish’s abs, she sneers and drives her knee down onto Trish’s waist. Chrissy pulls Trish up and throws her across the back of her shoulders and airplane spins Trish for several seconds, Chrissy stops and stumbles around the ring, Trish slides off Chrissy’s shoulders, both women dizzy from Chrissy’s spinning, Trish quickly regains her bearings, she delivers a hard kick to Chrissy’s midsection, she tucks Chrissy’s head between her knees and goes for a pile driver, Chrissy reverses momentum and counters with a back body drop. Chrissy stands over Trish and pumps her fists; she drops down and drives her knee into Trish’s groin. Chrissy goes for the cover.

1…2…Trish barely manages to kick out. Chrissy screams at the top of her lungs as she delivers several hard slaps to Trish’s chest. Trish grabs Chrissy’s arm and flips her onto her back, Chrissy flails her body as Trish manages to lock on an armbar to Chrissy’s right arm. Chrissy moans and pounds her fist on the canvas, she flops about trying to reach for the ropes, Trish arches her hips cranking up the pressure on Chrissy’s arm. Chrissy grits her teeth as she struggles to endure Trish’s powerful grip, with a sudden surge of adrenaline, she flexes her bicep loosening Trish’s grip, she slips her arm free and rolls towards the ropes, she gets up onto her knees and rubs her right arm as she glares at the smirking Trish.

Trish struts over to the kneeling Chrissy and grabs a fistful of hair. Laura climbs onto the ring apron shouts at Trish, Trish cocks her head toward Laura, Chrissy uses the distraction and low blows Trish between her legs, Trish grunts and doubles over, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she delivers the Stratus-faction to Trish and goes for the pin.

1…2…3. Molly raises Chrissy’s arm in victory as she gets to her knees. Laura rolls into the rings, she runs over and squeals with delight as she glomps Chrissy, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she raises her fists in the air. Chrissy drags Trish to her feet, she raises her fist as if she going to hit Trish but hesitates, she grabs Trish’s hand and shakes it. “That was fun, we should do this again sometime. You were a worthy foe, and I respect you for that.” Chrissy pulls her hand away and gestures to Laura. Chrissy and Laura roll out of the ring and head to the back, leaving behind a puzzled and irritated Trish.

Trish sighs and rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and stops to wave to her fans in the crowd, the crowd showers her with applause as she disappears into the back.

Jillian:  What an intense match, I had no clue who was going to win until the very end. It was an impressive showing by both women, no doubt.

Stacie: Respect for both women, they really gave each other a pounding.

Kim: We’re out of time, ladies and gentlemen. Don’t forget to tune in to Unrestrained this Sunday, and if you don’t we’ll come after you and break your television.

Jillian: You can’t be mean and cute at the same time, Kim. It doesn’t suit you.

Kim: (blushing) Awwwww, you think I’m cute. I’m flattered.

Jillian: (slaps her forehead with her palm) Good Night, folks, And check your local listings, and join us live for Unrestrained, if you miss it, then I feel sorry for you. That’s how you do it Kim. And thank you for joining up Stacie. Good luck on Sunday.

Stacie: (Smirks) Thanks, but I don’t need luck. Good night, everyone.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2017, 09:54:14 pm »
Cory Everson vs Monica Martin

Cory and Sable were talking in the locker room bragging about Sable’s victory over Wendy Lindquist when Monica Martin found them. Monica walked up behind Cory and tapped her on the shoulder, Cory looked over her shoulder at Monica. “You and me right now in a falls count anywhere match.”

Cory shook her head and chuckled. “I don’t want to hurt your feelings so no.” Cory went back to chatting with Sable.

Monica sucker punches Cory in the midsection, Sable lunges, Monica elbows Sable grabs her then powerbombs her through the locker room table, Monica gets Cory up and slams her through the locker room door, Monica kicks Cory in the ribs and walks back to her dressing room.

Cory is already waiting in the ring as Monica walks out onto the entrance stage, Wendy Lindquist following close behind, Sable paces along the south side of the ringside floor. Monica climbs up onto the apron, as she puts her leg through the ropes, Cory rushes her and tangles her up in the ropes. Sable calls out Wendy’s name from across the opposite side of the floor and flips her the bird. Wendy ignores Sable and continues to focus on the match; she slaps her palms on the apron and cheers Monica on. Sable slowly struts around the corner and makes her way towards Wendy like a lioness stalking its prey. Ref Debra stands in the center of the ring.

As Monica continues to writhe in the ropes, Cory pummels on her hard ripped washboard abs, Monica grunts as each blow lands is mark. Monica slips her arms free and clotheslines Cory to the canvas, Cory rolls to her feet, Monica grabs Cory’s wrist and whips her into the ropes, Cory drops to her knees and slams her forearm up between Monica’s legs. Cory rubs her groin in Monica’s face and shoves her onto her back.

Sable grabs a leather strap, she slides into the ring and hands it to Cory, Sable places Monica in a front facelock and Cory whips her across the back with the strap. Wendy slides into the ring and spears Cory to the canvas. Sable goes to pounce on Wendy, but Wendy sidesteps and connects with the super kick to Sable’s chin. Cory’s quickly back on her eet, she grabs a fistful of Wendy’s hair and whips her across the back with the strap, Wendy winces and clutches the small of her back where Cory struck her. Monica grabs Cory by the waist in a rear bear hug and suplexes her to the canvas.

1…2  Sable scoops up Wendy and tosses her out of the ring, Wendy’s head grazes the edge of the apron as she falls to the thinly padded ringside floor. Cory and Monica trade punches in the center of the ring. Sable climbs out of the ring and hops down onto the floor, she pulls Wendy up and whips her into the steel steps. Monica delivers a big knee to Cory’s midsection, she hits Cory with a side slam. Sable puls a table from under the ring and slides it in under the bottom rope. Monica powerbombs Cory to the canvas. Sable climbs onto the ring apron and shouts at Monica, Wendy grabs Sale’s ankles and jerks her off the apron, Sable’s chin bounces off the apron. Monica grabs the table and sets it up, Wendy tosses Sable into the ring, she climbs in. Wendy and Monica lay Cory and Sable aside one another on the table top. Monica piledrives Cory as Wendy Sable-bombs Sable, all four ladies crash through the table. Monica goes for the cover.

1…2… Cory kicks out. Monica pulls Cory up and whips her into the ropes as Wendy tosses Sable out of the ring, On the rebound Cory catches Monica with a big boot to the chest. Cory scoops Monica up, carries her into the corner and hangs her up in the tree of woe. Cory laughs at the flailing Monica, she repeatedly knees Monica’s abdomen and laughs. “I’m going to have some fun with you.” Cory grabs Monica’s sports bra and rips it off her body, she twirls it over her head and shoves it into Monica’s mouth, Cory grabs a kendo stick from off the ringside floor and whacks Monica across her boobs with it. Wendy drags Sable up the ramp, pulls her up and connects with a suplex onto the ramp.

Wendy pulls Sable up by her hair, Sable drops to her knees and slams her fist into Wendy’s groin, she growls and shoves Wendy off the side of the ramp, Sable dives off the ramp and slams her elbow down on Wendy’s abdomen. Wendy moans and rolls onto her side clutching her abs.

Cory scoops up Monica and power slams her onto the canvas, she goes for the cover hooking Monica’s leg. Monica kicks out at 2, Cory sits up, her mouth gaping wide. Cory drags Monica to her feet and whips her into the ropes, Monica reverses momentum and delivers a drop kick to Cory’s chest, Cory stumbles back and topples over the ropes and crashes to the ringside floor, Monica dives over the ropes and connects with the leg drop across Cory’s throat. Monica pulls Cory up and connects with a spinebuster suplex, she grabs a trash can and slams it down onto Cory’s back. “You think you’re real funny ripping off my top. Well honey, I can do you one better,” Monica rips off Cory’s leotard, revealing her blue panties and bra beneath.

Sable stomps on Wendy’s groin, She runs over to Cory’s aid, Monica scoops Sable up and power slams her onto Cory. Wendy pulls Sable up and tucks her head between her legs, Sable grabs the back of Wendy’s knees and jerks her off her feet, Sable grabs Wendy’s ankles and catapults her facefirst into the security barrier. Sable scoops up Wendy and lays her face up across the security barrier and slams her forearm down across Wendy’s throat. Monica squeezes Sable from behind in a tight bearhug, Cory smacks the back of Monica’s knee with the kendo stick. Sable grabs Monica and Sable-bombs her onto Wendy, Monica and Wendy fall into the stands. Cory climbs up onto the security barrier, Monica and Wendy stagger to their feet, Cory dives off and catches the two of them with a double clothesline.

The crowd starts jeering and booing as Cory and Sable grind dance on the ringside floor. “Let’s throw these two losers back on this side.” Cory says. Cory grabs Monica and slings her into the security barrier, Cory goes for the cover, Monica kicks out. Wendy knees Sable in the midsection, then elbows her across the back “Leave my friend alone.” Cory shouts, Monica low blows her from behind, they double team Cory and toss her into the steel steps. Wendy drags Sable over to the ring post, Monica cuffs Sable’s wrists around the ring post.

Wendy slams her fist into Sable’s abs, then Monica knees her abdomen. Sable spits in Wendy’s eyes and tells Wendy to kiss her ass. Wendy backhands Sable and says make me. Cory slams a trash can over Monica’s head, Wendy turns to face Cory, Cory sprays mace in Wendy’s face. Wendy drops to her knees rubbing at her eyes, Cory grabs Wendy by the throat and choke slams her on top of Monica. Ref Debra keeps her distance, not wanting to get drawn into the chaos. Cory flips Wendy onto her stomach and locks on the camel clutch.

Sable screams as she tugs at her restraints, she yells at Cory to find the keys. Cory releases Wendy and searches around the ring canvas. Monica staggers to her feet and barrels into Cory spearing her to the canvas, she hoists Cory up over her head and gorilla press slams her into the ring. Monica slides a table into the ring and climbs back in.

Coughing, Wendy gets to her feet. “I’ve got a present for you, Sable,” Wendy pulls a black bag from under the ring and pulls out a vibrator, she presses the vibrator against Sable’s crotch and flips it on. Sable moans as the vibrator whirrs to life. Monica chokeslams Cory through the table, she rolls on top of Cory and hooks her legs.

1…2….3. Debra raises Monica’s arm in victory. Wendy rolls into the ring and embraces Monica in a celebratory hug. Cory staggers to her feet, she grabs the key off the canvas and rolls out of the ring, she unlocks Sable and hands her the cuffs. Sable and Cory creep up behind Monica and Wendy. Cory slams a steel folding chair over Monica’s head. Sable jumps on Wendy’s back and cuffs her arms behind her back. Cory shoves the vibrator into Wendy’s mouth, Sable knees Wendy’s groin, Wendy drops to her knees. Cory pulls the vibrator from Wendy’s mouth and smacks the back of Wendy’s head with it. Wendy flops onto her back. Sable grabs Wendy’s ankles and traps her in the figure-4-leglock. Cory squirts baby oil all over Wendy’s chest.

Sable screams at Wendy. “You think you’re real clever, honey, well we’re about to drop the bomb on you and your friend.” Cory stomps Wendy’s groin. Sable releases the leglock, she stands over Wendy and slaps her face. “Whatever happens to Monica is on your hands. “  They drag Wendy over to the ropes, Sable cuffs Wendy’s right wrist and cuffs her to the bottom rope. Sable and Cory take turns using the vibrator on Monica, Monica moans in ecstasy, Debra gestures for security. Sable sees security running down the ramp, she kicks Wendy in the ribs and flees with Cory through the crowd.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2017, 04:44:06 pm »
Selma Labat vs Mavi Gioia

Selma ran along the shore dressed in a skimpy black bikini, she halted and took to one knee, sweat rolling down her thick shredded muscular body, she wiped her forehand with the back of her hand and laid down in the sand and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she heard music blasting from further down the beach, she went to investigate and found a group of people throwing a party.

The music stopped as Selma walked up, several party goers turned to look at her, one of the women made her way through the crowd and approached Selma dressed in a blue bikini, she smirked and folded her arms across her chest. “Hi, I’m Mavi. What brings you over here?”

“I heard the music so I decided to check it out.” Selma offered her hand and Mavi shook it, Selma gawked when she saw Mavi’s forearm bulge with thick ropy veiny muscles.

Mavi smirked. “You like my muscles; I’ve worked real hard to get them this big.” Mavi glanced over at Selma’s massive chiseled pecs. “Looks like you’re pretty strong too. Care to put your muscles to the test?”

Selma pulled her hand back, she flexed her arms at her side, her cannonball biceps bulged with thick ropy veins, she grinned and kissed her left bicep. “Sure, why not? I’ve got some free time. What did you have in mind?”

Mavi spread her legs shoulder width apart and held out her hands. “Come on and fight me, if you’re as strong as you look, it should make for an interesting fight.”

Selma cocked her eyebrow. “Are you serious? You want to fight.” Selma glanced around, several party goers found a circle around her and Mavi, they talked amongst themselves, Selma could hear them talking about her, wondering if she was afraid to accept Mavi’s challenge. “Selma furrowed her brows, she walked up to Mavi and held out her hands. “Fine, I accept your challenge.”

They locked hands along the beach shore, their arms bulging with thick hard veiny rippling muscles as they struggled to force the other to their knees. Selma gritted her teeth, slowly she started pushing Mavi down onto one knee. Mavi grunted, with a sudden burst of strength she pushed herself back onto both feet and quickly forced Selma down onto both knees. Selma grunted as she tried to push Mavi away, Mavi chuckled as she drove her knee into Selma’s chin.

Selma grunted and flopped onto her back, Mavi stood over Selma and flexed her arms, Selma gasped as Mavi’s cannonball biceps bulged with massive ropy veins. “What’s the matter, Selma? You weren’t expecting my muscles to dwarf yours. That’s too bad, because I’m just getting warmed up.” Mavi bent down, she grabbed Selma’s wrists and pulled her up, Selma lunged and drove her fist into Mavi’s abdomen. Mavi grunted and doubled over, Selma scooped up Mavi and slammed her down onto her back, Mavi rolled to her feet and brought her forearm up between Selma’s legs. Selma grunted and staggered back and dropped to her knees.

Mavi grabbed Selma by the throat onehanded and shoved her into the ocean, Selma flailed her arms as she splashed down into the water, she scrambled for the shore and threw herself at Mavi and tackled her to the sand. Mavi grabbed a fistful of Selma’s hair and jerked her head back, Selma yelped and rolled away from Mavi, they got to their feet at the same time and started trading punches by the edge of the shore, Selma grazed Mavi’s chin with a right hook, Mavi stumbled back, she lunged and caught Selma’s abdomen with a vicious haymaker.

Selma grunted and flopped onto her rear, Mavi slid behind Selma and hooked her arm around her throat. Selma gasped for air as Mavi squeezed her throat with her massive muscular arm. Selma clawed at Mavi’s forearm, but that only caused Mavi to tighten her grip, Selma’s arms drooped at her sides, Mavi smirked and shoved Selma onto her side. Selma bolted up and slammed her heel into Mavi’s groin, Mavi grunted and flopped onto her side, Selma threw herself on top of Mavi and gripped her throat tightly. Mavi raked her fingers down Selma’s face.

Selma screamed and fell back rubbing at her eyes. Mavi snarled and gave Selma a hard kick to her ribs, Selma grunted and flopped onto her back. Mavi grabbed Selma’s wrist, pulled her up and drove her knee into her groin. Selma grunted and fell to one knee. Mavi shoved Selma’s head between her legs and squeezed the sides of her neck between her massive shredded tree trunk thighs. Selma flailed her arms, she clawed at Mavi’s thighs, Mavi laughed, she jumped up and drove Selma’s face into the sand and held it there for several seconds. “I didn’t know you were part ostrich.” Mavi said and chuckled.

Mavi grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Selma’s face from the sand, Selma glared at Mavi and spit a mouthful of sand into Mavi’s face. Mavi stumbled back trying to rub sand from her eyes. Selma snarled and rammed her shoulder into Mavi’s waist, Mavi grunted and flopped onto her back. Selma grabbed Mavi’s wrist, she flopped down and wrapped her thick massive legs around Mavi’s arm. Mavi screamed and clawed the sand with her free hand. Selma arched her hips, pain racked Mavi’s right arm, she scooped up a handful of sand and tossed it into Selma’s face. Selma
Screamed and rubbed her eyes. Mavi slipped her arm free, she stood up and landed a dropkick to Selma’s chest.

Selma grunted and flopped onto her back, her eyes still stinging from the sand. Mavi pulled Selma up and drove her fist into her groin, Selma doubled over, Mavi slammed her elbow down across the back of Selma’s neck, Selma collapsed onto the sand, she crawled up away from the shore, Mavi stood over her and flopped down onto the small of her back. Selma moaned as Mavi hooked the sides of her mouth with her fingers and pulled back hard. Mavi hooted and hollered as she used Selma like a trampoline. Selma screamed and clawed at the sand.

Mavi locked her hands under Selma’s chin and pulled back hard on her head, Selma screamed and slapped Mavi’s thigh, Mavi broke the hold and stood up, she looked down at Selma with a broad grin stretched across her lips. “Giving up already, I thought you had more fight left in you, but I guess I was wrong.” Mavi said and shook her head.

Selma staggered to her feet clutching her back, she glared at Mavi and flexed her arms. “Don’t underestimate me.” Mavi stepped back gawking in horror as Selma’s arms swelled up to truiple their size, Selma grinned cockily, she took a step towards Mavi and halted in mid stride, her arms dropped at her sides, her biceps deflated like a leaky balloon, she stumbled forward and fell to her knees.

Mavi smirked, she walked up to Selma and gripped her weakened biceps tightly. “Wow, that’s a first, I’ve never seen anyone’s biceps spring a leak before.” Mavi slid her hands up Selma’s horseshoe triceps and lifted her up onto her feet. “You’re out of steam, now you can grovel at my feet.” Several of the party goers cheered and applauded for their friend Mavi as she forced the weakened Selma to kiss her feet.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2017, 08:38:55 pm »
Jennifer Louwagie vs Shannon Courtney

Shannon stood in the center of the gym mat curling a 100lb dumbbell in each hand. She counted to ten and dropped the weights at her feet, she turned and flexed her massive ripped arms in the wall length mirror, she pulled her sweat drenched tank top and threw it to the ground, her chiseled pecs stretching out her pink sports bra. Shannon smiled and kissed her cannonball biceps, she spun around at the sound of someone applauding behind her.

Jennifer strode over towards Shannon, a devious grin stretched across her lips. “Hey, I finally found this place; I’ve been looking for you for quite some time.”

Shannon furrowed her brows; she stood with her hands on her hips, watching Jennifer’s every step. “Why is that? Are you a fan of mine? Sorry, I’m not giving autographs right now, try coming back never.” Shannon threw back her head and chuckled.

Jennifer flexed her right arm, Shannon’s jaw dropped as Jennifer’s cannonball bicep bulged with thick ropy veins, and Jennifer smirked and kissed her bicep. “I’m sorry. Were you saying something?” Jennifer dropped her arms at her side and stood with her nose pressing against Shannon’s nose.

Shannon clenched her trembling fists, she took a step back and glared at Jennifer. “What do you want?  I‘m very busy working on my physique.”

Jennifer rubbed her finger underneath Shannon’s chin; she leaned in close, her breath warm against Shannon’s cheek. “You look like a pretty strong and stout girl, why don’t you humor me and show me how powerful you are.”

Shannon slapped Jennifer’s hand down and glared into her eyes, she was drawn by the fiery gleam in Jennifer’s eyes. Shannon chewed nervously on her lower lip. “Why should I fight you? What do I need to prove to you?”

Jennifer sighed loudly and folded her massive arms across her chest; she chuckled and shook her head. “Well, the mighty Shannon Courtney is afraid to fight, wait till I spread this over the internet. Nobody is going to respect you after they find out.” Jennifer turned and walked towards the door.

Shannon reached out and grasped Jennifer’s shoulder. “Wait, do go. Can I have a moment to think about it.”

Jennifer looked back at Shannon and smirked. “Take all the time you need, honey.” Jennifer turned towards Shannon and tapped her finger against her chin.

Shannon paced along the floor, she shot Jennifer several short glances, she chewed on her fingernails, she halted and turned and slowly approached Jennifer, she offered Jennifer her hand. “You’re on, I’ll fight you, but don’t cry when I beat you.”

Jennifer cocked her eyebrow; she covered her mouth and giggled. “Oh, I don’t think I have to worry about you beating me.” Jennifer shook Shannon’s hand, she smirked and pulled Shannon close and wrapped her arms around her waist, and Shannon groaned and flailed her arms as Jennifer locked her in a bearhug. Shannon pressed her hands against Jennifer’s chest and tried to shove her back, Jennifer refused to budge an inched, she tightened her grip around Shannon’s waist.

Jennifer lifted Shannon off her feet and shook her like a ragdoll; Shannon grunted and slammed her fist into Jennifer’s chest. Jennifer threw Shannon to the floor and stomped her left knee. Shannon grunted and clutched her left knee. Jennifer grabbed a fistful of Shannon’s hair and jerked her up, Shannon elbowed Jennifer’s hard chiseled abdomen, Jennifer grunted and doubled over, and saliva flew from her mouth. Shannon slammed her fist into Jennifer’s chin, Jennifer grunted and stumbled back.

Shannon bent down and rushed headlong into Jenifer’s midsection. Jennifer grunted and dropped to her knees. Shannon grabbed two big fistfuls of Jennifer’s hair, Jennifer shouted and head butted Shannon’s groin, Shannon yelped, she doubled over and dropped to her knees, Jennifer slammed her forearm across Shannon’s throat, and Shannon gurgled and flopped onto her back. Jennifer straddled Shannon’s waist, she brought her knee down onto Shannon’s groin, Shannon screamed and clawed at Jennifer’s face. Jennifer backhanded Shannon across the face, she leaned down and head butted Shannon’s forehead.

Shannon yelped, she hooked her feet under Jennifer’s armpits and flipped her onto her back, Shannon kipped up and stomped Jennifer’s groin, she fell over and slammed her fist down on Jennifer’s groin. Jennifer grunted and sat up clutching her crotch, Shannon cupped Jennifer’s chin in her hand and slapped her hard across the chest, and Jennifer grunted and flopped onto her back. Jennifer jammed her thumbs in Shannon’s eyes. Shannon fell back rubbing her eyes. Jennifer grabbed a jump rope off the floor and wrapped it tightly around Shannon’s neck, Shannon gasped for air and flailed her arms, Jennifer placed both ends of the jump rope in one hand and  slammed her free fist into the side of Shannon’s head. 

“What’s wrong, Shannon? Can’t catch your breath? That’s too bad, sweetie.” Jennifer dragged Shannon to the edge of the mat and slung her against the wall. Shannon took a deep breath as the jump rope loosened from around her neck, she unwrapped the jump rope from around her throat and glared at Jennifer, she tossed the jump rope against the wall and staggered to her feet. Jennifer chuckled and gestured for Shannon to come at her.

Shannon bellowed like a madwoman and flung herself at Jennifer tackling her to the mat. Jennifer grunted and grabbed a fistful of Jennifer’s hair. Shannon bashed Jennifer’s chest with her forearm. Jennifer snarled and slammed her fist into Shannon’s chin, Shannon rolled back and leapt to her feet, she grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and whipped her face first into the wall. Jennifer grunted and flopped onto her back, Shannon brought the back of her massive tree trunk thigh down across Jennifer’s throat. Jennifer squirmed and kicked her legs as Shannon wrapped her legs around her throat. “Looks like the tables are turned now.” Shannon chuckled and swatted Jennifer’s chest. “What’s wrong? Is it too tight for you?”

Jennifer dug her fingernails into Shannon’s thigh, Shannon winced and squeezed Jenifer’s throat even tighter. Jennifer’s breathing grew ragged as Shannon taunted her mercilessly; she patted Jennifer’s head and smirked. Jennifer clenched her fists, she gripped Shannon’s thigh, with a great strain, she managed to flip Shannon over, she ran her fingernails down Shannon’s thighs, Shannon winced and released Jennifer’s throat. Jennifer dropped to her knees and slammed her fist hard into Shannon’s chin, Shannon grunted as her head snapped back. Jennifer grabbed Shannon’s wrists and pulled her up, she pressed Shannon’s back against the wall, she repeatedly kneed Shannon’s groin, Shannon’s face twisted in agony as Jennifer clobbered her tender groin.

Jennifer took a step back and flexed her arms at her side. Shannon slumped down clutching at her groin. Jennifer slammed her fist into Shannon’s abdomen, spittle flew from Shannon’s lips. Jennifer cupped Shannon’s chin in her hand, she leaned in and breathed on Shannon’s ear, she chuckled and rammed the back of Shannon’s head against the wall. Shannon winced and groaned loudly, Jennifer scooped up Shannon and slammed her down across her knee, she pushed down on Shannon’s chin and knees. Shannon screamed and flailed her arms as she struggled to escape Jennifer’s over the knee backbreaker. “Give up, you can’t win against. Don’t make me crush you with every ounce of my strength. There’s no shame in admitting when you’re outclassed.”

Shannon gritted her teeth and shook her head. “Never, I’ll risk a broken back before I concede to you.”

Jennifer shrugged. “So be it.” Jennifer pushed down hard on Shannon’s chin and knees, Shannon felt like a piece of paper being folded, she groaned loudly and flailed her clenched fists. Jennifer smirked and hummed loudly. “On second thought, don’t give up yet. I’m having too much fun punishing you for your stupidity. Resist for as long as you can.”

Shannon unclenched her right fist, her palm hovering over Jennifer’s side, she was about to tap when Jennifer shoved her to the mat. She moaned in relief as Jennifer drew back to catch her breath. Shannon grimaced as she sat up, she clutched her lower back and glared at Jennifer, she wiped the sweat from her face as she staggered to her feet, she bent over with her hands on her knees. Jennifer strode up to her and grabbed her by the throat one handed, Shannon growled and drove her knee into Jennifer’s groin. Jennifer grunted and dropped to her knees. Shannon gave Jennifer a hard slap across her face. Jennifer flopped onto her back, Shannon squatted down on Jennifer’s waist and pummeled her abdomen with a flurry of hard jabs.

Jennifer groaned and grabbed Shannon’s wrist, Shannon howled and brought her knee down onto Jennifer’s groin. Jennifer yelped and raked her fingers down Shannon’s chest. Shannon pulled Jennifer up and body slammed her to the mat, she pitche forward and slammed her elbow down across Jenifer’s chest. Jennifer grunted and rolled to the edge of the mat, she sat up rubbing her chest, she scowled at Shannon as she stood up. Shannon lunged, she and Jennifer locked hands and struggled to force the other down onto their knees. Shannon whimpered as Jennifer squeezed her hands in her powerful grip, Jennifer laughed as she pushed Shannon down onto her knees, Shannon glared up at Jennifer, Jennifer looked down at Shannon and shook her head, she made a tsk tsk sound and drove her knee into Shannon’s chin. Shannon’s head snapped back, she grunted and flopped onto her back.

Jennifer grabbed a fistful of Shannon’s hair and pulled her up, she scooped up Shannon and slammed her down hard onto the mat. Shannon grunted and clutched her back. Jennifer leaned down over Shannon and spit in her face. “Come on, I know your got more juice in your battery. Get back on your feet.”

Shannon snarled, she staggered to her feet, she glared and flexed her arms at her side, her cannonball biceps and triceps bulged with thick corded veins, she smirked and told Jennifer to come at her.

Jennifer stared slack jawed at Shannon, she dared not take a step, she find herself forgetting to breathe. Shannon took a step forward, Jennifer gasped. Shannon halted in mid-step, her arms dropped at her sides as a blank expression washed over her face, she pitched forward and fell flat on her face. Jennifer smirked and pressed her foot down on the back of Shannon’s neck. Jennifer hit a most muscular pose and chuckled. Shannon’s arms deflated like a punctured tire. Jennifer knelt down by Shannon’s head and stroked her hair. “Nice try honey, but I’m the queen wherever I go. Everyone’s just vying for second place.”

Jennifer ran her fingers over Shannon’s left bicep. “You’re strong, but I’ve faced tougher. Maybe next time, honey.” Jennifer flipped Shannon onto her back and sat her up, she threw her arm over Shannon’s shoulder, she ran her other palm over Shannon’s abdomen, her once tightly packed abdomen soft like butter. Shannon tried to push Jennifer back but her arms felt like they were weighted down with cement. Jennifer giggled and stroked Shannon’s chin. “I’m glad you got cameras in here. I’ll make a copy of your beat down and sell tapes of it on the internet. Don’t worry; I’ll split the profit with you fairly.” Jennifer chuckled and drove her fist into Shannon’s abdomen.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2017, 01:21:38 am »
 Dallas vs Crush

Mutli-colored pyro goes off above the entrance stage, the deafening roar of the crowd echoes throughout the packed arena, there’s not an empty seat to be found as the camera pans over to the announcer’s table. Kim Lyons and Jillian Michaels smile and wave as the camera zooms in on them.

Kim: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our inaugural pay-per-view, and tonight’s line up promises to be one hell of a wild ride.

Jillian: We have 17 exciting matches for you, our Main event features three of the leagues strongest women. Direct your attention over to the jumbotron.

The camera cuts to the big screen over the stage, Christine Roth walks out of the parking garage and heads towards her dressing room dressed in an orange tank top and blue jeans, her face shows no emotion as she marches down the hallway, Monica Brant walks up to Christine.

Monica: Christine, can I have a word with you. Tonight is one of the most important matches of your career as you fight to regain the title that Sarah Dunlap took from you. But not only that, you have to deal with Gina Davis, one of the UFWL’s toughest competitors. What is your strategy going into this match?

Christine shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath, she snaps her eyes open and grabs the microphone from Monica.

Christine: It’s going to be a tough match, but I plan to emerge with the title by the end of the night, Sarah and Gina are both amazing competitors, so I’m going to have to keep them separated when I’m fighting them. Gina is the biggest obstacle so I’m going to have to deal with her first.

Sarah walks up behind Christine; she throws back her head and chuckles.  Sarah’s dressed in a black tank top, jeans jacket and leather pants, the Empress of Wrestling title is strapped around her waist.

Sarah: Don’t be stupid, there’s no way I’m walking out of here without the title around my waist. Neither you nor Gina has a chance of beating me. Our match is No Holds Barred, so I’m going to show no mercy once the bell rings. I’ll let the ref know to have the paramedics standing by for the two of you.

Christine. Cocky bitch, I’m leaving tonight with the title, I’ve been champion before and will be again.

Sarah shrugs, she nudges Christine out of the way as she heads to her dressing room. Christine glares at Sarah with clenched fists, she snorts and pushes Monica aside and double times to her dressing room.

Monica: (Shrugs) Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts back to Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: Thanks, Monica. Our first match of the evening features two ladies who are natural born leaders. Ever since the Gladiators Battle Royale, Dallas has taken command of the Bad Gladiators, which Crush objected to vehemently. Well now it’s time to determine who will lead the Bad Gladiators, not only is the leadership at stake, but Dallas has also agreed to put her Gladiator’s Title on the line in our first ever Lumberjill match.

Kim: So let’s get it on.

The arena lights dim, Good Gladiators Zap, Siren, Ice, Elektra, Sky and Lace walk out onto the entrance stage, they stand side by side flexing their sweat drenched biceps for the frenzied crowd, they sprint down the ramp. Zap, Siren and Ice stand along the south side of the ringside floor, Elektra, Sky and Lace stand along the north side of the floor.

Venom, Hellga, Steel, Phoenix, Jet and Fury strut out onto the entrance stage, pugil sticks holstered across their backs. They flex their biceps and laugh at the Good Gladiators as they strut down the ramp. Venom, Hellga and Steel take position along the west side of the ring, Phoenix, Jet and Fury along the east side of the ringside floor.

The arena goes pitch black, a single spotlight shines down on the entrance stage right in front of the curtain. Dallas emerges from the back, dressed in her Gladiators outfit. The Gladiator’s title is strapped around her waist. Dallas smirks as she sashays down the ramp, the spotlight following her every step, she pushes past Elektra and climbs onto the apron as the lights come back on. Dallas steps through the ropes and walks over to Referee Denise Austin, she unstraps the title from around her waist, holds it up over her head and hands it to the ref. Ref Denise hands the title to the timekeeper Mickie James. Dallas walks into the southwest corner of the ring and leans against the turnbuckle, a smug grin stretched across her lips.

Crush walks out onto the entrance stage, the crowd is on their feet cheering her name, she smiles and waves to the crowd and sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring and rolls to her feet, she bends  over with her hands on her knees and glares at Dallas. Dallas struts up to Crush and crouches down in front of her, their eyes lock and they try to intimidate each other by flexing their muscles. Dallas covers her mouth and pretends to yawn, Crush offers Dallas her hand. Dallas sneers and slaps Crush’s hand.

Crush slaps her palms against her chest and beckons to Dallas, Dallas smirks and holds her hands over her head. Ref Denise calls for the bell. Dallas and Crush start with a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring, they grunt as they struggle to force one another back. Crush bellows and drives her knee into Dallas’s abdomen, Dallas grunts and doubles over, she grits her teeth and pushes Crush’s back against the ropes, she kicks Crush in the groin, Crush grunts and drops to one knee. Dallas locks Crush in a side headlock and squeezes her throat tightly. Gasping for air, Crush flails her arms, she elbows Dallas in the ribs. Dallas grunts and tightens her grip, Crush dig her heels into the canvas and pushes Dallas back into the ropes, Crush slips her head free and grabs Dallas by the waist, scoops her up and body slams her to the canvas, Crush goes for the cover.

1…Dallas kicks out. Crush snarls and slaps the canvas with her palm, she grabs a fistful of hair and drags Dallas to her feet, Dallas slams her forearm across Crush’s chest and grabs her wrist, she whips Crush into the ropes, on the rebound Dallas connects with a clothesline and knocks Crush to the canvas with a grunt. Crush rises to her feet and shakes her head, Dallas grabs Crush by the hair from behind, she leads her into the corner and repeatedly smashes her forehead across the top turnbuckle. Crush grabs the top rope, she jumps up onto the middle rope and jumps of and catches Dallas’s chest with a hard elbow.

Crush grabs Dallas’s wrist, she flops onto her rear and wraps her legs around Dallas’s left arm and arches her hips. Dallas screams and flails her free arm as she reaches for the ropes. “Give up, Dallas. You stole control of the Bad Gladiators from me, and I want it back. Submit now, and I won’t punish you too severely.”

“You wish, I’ll never give in to a weakling like you.” Dallas said through gritted teeth.

Crush chuckles and arches her hips as high as she can. Dallas screams, she kicks her legs and manages to place her foot on the bottom rope, Denise sees this and orders Crush to break the hold.  Crush sighs and complies with the ref’s order, she stands up and give Dallas a swift kick to her ribs. Dallas grunts and rolls onto her side. Crush grabs Dallas by the wrist and hair and pulls her to her feet. Dallas lunges headlong into Crush and tackles her to the canvas. Wasting little time, Dallas straddles Crush’s waist, she smirks as she pummels Crush’s abdomen with her fists. Crush grunts as each blow lands, she screams and jams her thumbs in Dallas’s eyes. Dallas draws back and rubs her eyes, she staggers to her feet. Crush grabs Dallas’s wrist and whips her into the corner, she gestures to the crowd and charges Dallas.

Dallas ducks down and flips Crush over her shoulder, Crush crashes to the western ringside floor. Venom, Hellga and Steel converge on Crush and stomp on her abdomen. Hellga scoops up Crush, Venom and Steel pummels Crush’s lower back with their pugil sticks. Hellga snickers and rams Crush into the edge of the ring apron and rolls her back into the ring. Crush winces as she staggers to her feet, Dallas grabs two fistfuls of Crush’s hair and presses her throat against the top rope. Crush flails her arms wildly as she gasps for air. Venom climbs onto the apron, grabs Crush by the hair and jumps off the apron, Crush gurgles as her throat slams into the rope, she grunts and flops onto her back.

Dallas pulls up Crush and hiptosses her to the canvas. Crush staggers to her feet, she stumbles into the corner and collapses against the turnbuckles. Dallas locks her arms around Crush’s waist and suplexes her off the turnbuckle.

1…2…Crush manages to kick out, Dallas sits up and screams in the ref’s face telling her that was three. Denise shakes her head and tells Dallas the match isn’t over yet. Dallas pulls up Crush, Crush drops to one knee and head butts Dallas’s groin. Dallas staggers back and doubles over, Crush lunges and spears Dallas through the ropes, they crash down onto the northern ringside floor.

Elektra pulls Dallas to her feet and tosses her back into the ring. Sky scoops up Crush and rolls her back in. Dallas gets to her feet first and elbow drops Crush’s chest. Crush sits up and clutches her chest, she rolls to her feet and retreats to the southwest corner of the ring. Dallas crouches down and stalks towards Crush like a lioness on the hunt. Breathing heavily, Crush struggles to regain her composure, she freezes up as Dallas charges and bellows like a wild animal. Dallas drives her shoulder into Crush’s midsection, Crush slumps down in the corner.

Dallas drags her thumb across her throat, she hooks Crush’s arms over the top rope and clobbers Crush’s abdomen with a barrage of swift hard punches. Crush grunts, her abdomen throbbing with pain, she hurls herself forward and tackles Dallas to the canvas. Crush gets to her feet, as she bends down to grabs Dallas, she winces and clutches her ribs, she drops to one knee, the crowd can see the pain etched on her face. Dallas sits up, she smiles wickedly and grabs Crush’s throat.

Dallas gets to her feet, she scoops up Crush and tosses her out onto the eastern ringside floor. Phoenix and Jet grab each of Crush’s elbows and pull her to her feet, Fury clenches her fist, she raises it up to Crush’s jaw, she hesitates and shakes her head, refusing to strike her best friend. “Hit her.” Jet shouted.

Fury shook her head, she turned and slammed her fist into Jet’s chin. Jet stumbled back against the security barrier, Phoenix shoved Crush to her knees, she lunged and tackled Fury against the edge of the ring apron. Crush staggered to her feet, she rolled up onto the apron and pulled herself up with the ropes, Dallas grabbed Crush in a vertical suplex and power slammed her back into the ring. Dallas went for the cover.

1…2….Crush placed her foot on the rope. Denise stopped the pin count, Dallas stood up and screamed in Denise’s face. Denise shoved Dallas back. Crush sat up and caught Dallas with the school girl pin.

1…2…Dallas kicked out, she rolled to her feet and glared at Crush, she grabbed two fistfuls of hair and jerked Crush to her feet, Crush slammed her fist into Dallas’s abdomen. Dallas grunted and whipped Crush into the corner, she cartwheel across the canvas, rolled to her feet and caught Crush in the chest with a hard elbow. Crush lurched out of the corner, she stood in a dazed stupor for several seconds, Dallas came up behind Crush and hit her with the Russian leg sweep, Dallas straddled Crush’s throat.

1…2….3.  Denise raised Dallas’ arm in victory. Dallas stood up and bowed mockingly to the crowd, Crush rolled onto her side clutching the back of her head. Dallas leaned down over Crush and slapped the side of her head, she snapped her fingers. Phoenix and Jet tossed Fury into the ring and climbed in after her. Venom, Hellga and Steel rolled into the ring and circled around Crush and Fury. Dallas sneered. “Show these two what happens when you defy your undisputed leader.”

Brandishing their pugil sticks, The Bad Gladiators mercilessly pummeled Crush and Fury. Crush and Fury cried out as Their former friends ruthlessly clobbered their bodies. Crush let out a blood curdling scream as Venom’s pugil stick butted her groin. Zap and the Good Gladiators stormed the ring. Ice grabbed Venom by the waist and suplexed her to the canvas. Phoenix spun to hit Elektra, Elektra ducked the pugil stick and speared Phoenix through the ropes. Sky low blowed Hellga, scooped her up and tossed her to the ringside floor. Dallas and Zap locked up, Zap drove her knee into Dallas’s groin, and drove her head onto the canvas. Jet and Steel fled the ring, they helped Hellga to her feet.

“That’s enough.” Stephanie Mcmahon’s voice echoed throughout the arena, she walked out onto the entrance stage. “If you don’t cease this senseless fighting right now, I’ll have security clear the ring and have all of you detained.”

Dallas and the rest of the Bad Gladiators fled the ring, she glared at Zap but decided not to press the issue. “Crush, Fury. I got bad news for you. Both of you are expelled from the group. Fury, you made the biggest mistake of your life.” Dallas gestured to her subordinates, they grabbed their pugil sticks and fled through the crowd.

Zap and the others helped Crush and Fury out of the ring, Stephanie turned and disappeared into the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2017, 07:58:32 pm »
Janet Tech vs Nicole Bass

Nicole strutted down the hallway dressed in a green leotard and black knee-high leather boots, Laura Bass followed silently behind. They turned the corner and stopped, Sue Gafner blocked the path leading to the ring. Nicole walked up to Sue and offered her hand, Sue shook it and grinned.

“Good luck in your match tonight. Not that you’ll need it.” Sue threw back her head and chuckled.

Nicole folded her massive arms across her chest and smirked. “I know, Janet is going to regret the day she signed up for this match.” Sue pulled Nicole close and slapped her on the back.

“Destroy her, and make us proud.” Sue said.

Nicole nodded, she gestured to Laura and quickly made their way to the entrance curtain. Nicole swept the curtain aside and strutted out onto the entrance stage, the crowd showered her with boos as she walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring, Laura walked around the ring and sat down between Kim and Jillian and slipped on one of the headsets.

Jillian: Welcome, it’s nice to see you Laura.

Laura: thanks, Jillian. The Bass Connection is here, and tonight we’re going to kick serious butt.

Kim: The Bass Connection?

Laura: That’s what we’re calling our partnership, you got a problem with that.

Kim: Not at all, I like the sound of it.

Laura: Good.

Jillian: There’s no doubt in my mind that Nicole is going to thrash Janet.

Laura: Janet doesn’t know what she’s getting into.

Janet walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a red bikini and barefoot, the crowd greeted her with thunderous applause as she sprinted down the ramp, she slid into the ring and glared at Nicole from across the ring. Nicole smirked and flexed her massive arms at her side. Janet gulped and took a step back. Ref Denise motioned both ladies to join her in the center of the ring. Janet and Nicole locked eyes, Nicole gritted her knee and mimed spanking Janet over her knee. Janet furrowed her brow. “You wish, overgrown brute.” Janet said.

Nicole rubbed her chin and chuckled. “Laugh now, but when you’re lying unconscious on your back, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Nicole cracked her knuckles, she offered her hand and Janet shook it, Nicole pulled Janet towards her, she lunged and clotheslined Janet to the canvas, Janet kipped up as Nicole came charging at her like an enraged bull, Nicole caught Janet with a big boot to the chin. Janet clutched her chin and rolled off the edge of the apron, she paced around the ring.

Nicole leaned over the top rope and pointed at Janet. “This is a hardcore match, there’s nowhere for you to run.” Nicole climbed out onto the apron and flung herself at Janet, knocking her to the ringside floor. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Nicole dragged Janet to her feet and whipped her into the security barrier, Janet yelped as she fell onto her stomach, Nicole leaped into the air and brought her leg down across Janet’s throat. Nicole got to her feet and pumped her fists, she reached under the apron and pulled a nightstick and smacked it across Janet’s back.

Janet grunted and rolled onto her side, Nicole grabbed Janet’s wrist and dragged her to her feet, Janet lunged and head butted Nicole’s chest. Nicole dropped the nightstick and fell back against the edge of the steel ring steps, Janet grabbed up the nightstick and slammed it across Nicole’s abdomen. Nicole grabbed the nightstick and ripped it out of Janet’s hand, she prodded Janet’s face with it and forced her back as she got to her feet. Janet crouched down and lunged at Nicole, Nicole grabbed her by the waist and suplexed her into the side of the security barrier,

Janet rolled onto her stomach and clutched her lower back. Nicole stomped the back of Janet’s shoulder and chuckled, she leaned down over Janet and slapped the side of her head. Janet rolled onto her back, she sat up and head butted Nicole’s groin, Nicole stepped back instinctively and drove her knee into Janet’s forehead. Janet grunted as her back hit the floor. Nicole pulled Janet to her feet, she lifted Janet over her head and body slammed her to the floor, Janet rolled onto her stomach and crawled out from between Nicole’s legs. Nicole threw herself down over Janet, she locked her hands together under Janet’s head and tugged hard on it.

Janet clenched her jaw as she clawed the thinly padded ringside floor. Nicole chuckled as Janet squirmed and whined. “”you only have yourself to blame, Janet.” Nicole laughed and released Janet, she stood up and kicked Janet in the ribs. Janet winced and pressed her hand on her side. Nicole grabbed two big handfuls of hair and jerked Janet to her feet. Janet elbowed Nicole’s abdomen, Nicole grunted and staggered back.

Janet howled and charged at Nicole, she leapt into the air and landed a dropkick to Nicole’s chest. Nicole staggered back against the security barrier, she toppled over and fell into the front row of seats. Janet hopped p on top of the security barrier and crouched down, Nicole staggered to her feet, Janet dove off the barrier and caught Nicole with a flying clothesline, Fans scattered like roaches. Nicole and traded blows as they got back to their feet, Nicole slapped Janet hard across the chest, Janet stumbled back and rolled into the ring.
Laura stood up and gestured to Nicole, Nicole walked over, and Laura slipped something into her hand. Nicole smirked and climbed onto the ring apron. Janet reached over the ropes and grabbed a handful of hair, Nicole turned, see held up a small aerosol can to Janet’s face, Janet screamed and stumbled back as Nicole sprayed mace in her eyes. Janet flopped onto her rear and rubbed her eyes. Nicole tossed the can to the floor and shrugged her shoulder when Denise glared at her, Nicole climbed into the ring, she grabbed Janet’s ankles and rolled back catapulting Janet over the top rope and crashing to the ringside floor.

Janet grunted and crawled towards the steel steps, she grunted and pushed herself to her feet, Nicole stood watching in the center of the ring, her arms folded across her chest. Janet rolled into the ring and ran at Nicole, Nicole dropped to her knees and slammed her fist into Janet’s groin, Janet fell to one knee, her face twisted in agony, Nicole pressed her hand in Janet’s face and shoved her onto her back. Janet rolled to the apron, Ncole grabbed her ankle and pulled her away from the ropes, Janet swept Nicole off her feet, Nicole grunted and fell onto her back. Janet straddled Nicole’s waist and pummeled her abdomen relentlessly. Nicole jammed her thumbs in Janet’s eyes, Janet backhanded Nicole and screamed. Nicole grabbed Janet’s throat and lifted her off her feet as she stood up, she grabbed the back of Janet’s bikini bottoms with her other hand and choke slammed Janet to the canvas. Nicole dropped down across Janet and hooked her leg.

1…2….Janet kicked out, Nicole stood up, her eyes wide and stared slack-jawed at Janet. Janet staggered to her feet, Nicole grabbed her wrist and whipped her into the corner. Nicole drove her shoulder into Janet’s midsection. Janet grunted and clutched her abdomen. Nicole leaned in and whispered in Janet’s ear. “I’m going to make you experience a level of pain you never thought possible, so get ready for an ass whupping.” Nicole drove her knee into Janet’s groin, Janet slumped down in the corner, Nicole rolled out of the ring, she pulled a pair of handcuffs from under the ring, she leapt onto the apron and slapped one cuff around Janet’s wrist and the other around the top rope.

Janet staggered out of the corner, she tugged at the cuff, Nicole climbed into the ring and chuckled at Janet, she grabbed the back of her head and slammed Janet’s forehead against the top turnbuckle. Janet flailed and swung her free arm wildly at Nicole, Nicole grabbed her wrist and wrenched it behind her back, Janet fell to one knee as Nicole bent back her hand. Nicole pressed her heel into Janet’s lower back and laughed, Janet screamed and shook her head. Nicole flashed a sadistic smile, she grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back Janet’s head, she smirked and rubbed Janet’s eyes across the middle rope.

Nicole pulled the key from between her breasts and uncuffed the top rope, she pulled both of Janet’s wrists behind her back. Janet flailed and jerked loose from Nicole, she spun around and caught Nicole with a spinning heel kick to the side of her head. Nicole grunted and staggered back. Janet dropped to her knees and felt around for the keys to the cuffs. Nicole lunged and slammed her heel down on the back of Janet’s head, she pulled Janet up and slammed her forearm across Janet’s throat, Janet stumbled into the ropes, on the rebound she caught Nicole with a double knee shot to the chest, Nicole grunted and flopped onto her back, Janet slammed her elbow down on Nicole’s chest. Nicole sat up clutching her midsection, she growled and rolled to her feet. Janet lunged, Nicole drove her knee into Janet’s groin. Janet doubled over, Nicole raked her fingers down Janet’s back, Janet screamed and clutched her back. Nicole scooped up Janet and body slammed her to the canvas. Janet moaned and clutched her lower back.

Nicole pulled Janet up and whipped her into the ropes. Janet drove her knee into Nicole’s groin, she tucked Nicole’s knees between her legs, Nicole countered with the back body drop. Janet winced and rolled onto her side, she crawled towards the ropes. Nicole plopped down across Janet’s lower back and locked on the camel clutch, she tugged back hard on Janet’s head, Janet screamed and flailed her legs, tears streaked Janet’s face, she began quietly whimpering, Nicole delighted at the sound pulled back even harder. Janet slapped Nicole’s thigh, Ref Denise called for the bell and raised Nicole’s arm in victory. Laura jumped up from the announcers table and rolled into the ring, she embraced Nicole in a celebratory hug.

Laura stood over Janet and slapped her across the ass. Janet crawled towards the ropes. Nicole and Laura pulled up Janet by her elbows and leaned her in the corner, Laura fetched the cuffs and cuffed Janet’s arms behind her back. “Hold her still while I show her what respect is.” Laura bellowed. Nicole hooked her hands around Janet’s elbow and held her in place as Laura pummeled her abdomen. Janet doubled over, her face twisted in agony.

Jeannie Paparone ran down the ramp and rolled into the ring, Laura rushed her, Jeannie kicked Laura in the groin and hit her with the stone cold stunner. Nicole shoved Janet to her knees and lunged at Jeannie, Jeannie grabbed Nicole up and hit her with the Rock Bottom, she stood over Nicole and flexed her massive ripped pecs. Jeannie groped about for the keys to the cuffs, as she went to free Janet, Laura jumped onto her back and locked on the sleeper hold, Jeannie thrashed about trying to throw Laura off, Nicole staggered to her feet, she grabbed 2x4 and cracked Jeannie across the ribs, Jeannie dropped to her knees, her arms hung limp at her side. Nicole landed a big boot to Jeannie’s face.

Laura lowered Jeannie onto her back, she pulled out a can of spray paint and handed it to Nicole. Nicole sprayed the word loser across Jeannie’s chest in black paint. Nicole and Laura high-fived, they rolled out of the ring and strutted up the ramp, leaving Jeannie and Janet sprawled out in the ring.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View