Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575172 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 04:30:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected  (Read 53046 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected
« on: July 02, 2015, 10:16:00 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

A FRESH START

Leaving Las Vegas

The Woman at the End of the Bar

BIG and TALL

Hi everybody-

Not sure when I'll be able to continue this but hopefully you find it enjoyable on it's own.  Happy 4th of July weekend.  K+ only if you really like....

A FRESH START
by Johnny LoveMuscle

“Kyra, meet your new tech.”   David, my cheerful, rosy-cheeked boss, was thankfully oblivious to my lack of enthusiasm for my new job. 

Kyra smiled and held out her hand.  She was a healthy-looking woman, tall and broad shouldered, with wide cheekbones.   She wasn’t a beauty but she was certainly very pleasant to look at.   “Welcome.”   I forced a smile back. 

Starting over is never easy.  I should know, I’ve done it a few times already and I’m not even 30, but this time seemed especially demoralizing.  Last month, my wife, who had been putting me through medical school, left me; turns out that while I was putting in those long hours in the library, she had been getting to know her trainer, her tennis pro and her psychic, who prognosticated while fucking her one day that she would leave me.    I didn’t even get any money out of the deal; I signed a pre-nup.  Unable to continue my studies, I was forced to take a leave of absence.

It was a small pharmacy, just the three of us behind the counter.   My mood was as gray as the mid-winter Minnesota skies outside, and Kyra and David acted like every day was the 4th of July.   It was painful.   I faked it as best as I could but lying was not my strong suit and Kyra started to take an interest in me, making  conversation here and there, probing to see what she could find out.  It was all with the best of intentions; she had a helpful nature and she was obviously trying to get the bottom of what ailed me.  She seemed to be a really kind person, nothing like my alpha ex-wife; but the last thing I wanted right now was a friend.    It didn’t matter; she obviously wasn’t giving up.

“David, I’m going to take Cooper here for a sandwich, can you hold down the fort?”   Not like she asked me or anything, but what choice did I have?   We headed to the Gyro place next door; it was too cold to walk any further, and sat down at one of the spartan wood booths.   The place was empty.  She wasn’t forcing anything right now, just sat across from me, smiling pleasantly now and then as we waited for the food to arrive.  I yawned.   I was trying desperately to avoid conversation.  “I am so tired.”   The sandwiches arrived and I immediately dug in.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me, but we’re working together and this is silly, okay?”   She placed her hand on mine, stopping me as I was about to take another bite.  “Okay?”

She  grabbed me gently by the chin and forced me to look into her eyes.  “Okay?  I can’t work like this.”   They were calm and placid, big brown eyes.  I don’t know how to explain it,  this should have been a very stressful moment for me, but as I stared into them I could feel all the tension slipping away like last spring’s snow melt. 

“Okay.”   

She smiled.  “Good.  I can tell you’re a nice person Cooper.  As opaque as you’ve been.”

We became work friends.   I still kept my life to myself, but we talked  - about TV shows, current events, the weather…normal ‘don’t get too close to me’ kind of conversation, but it was very pleasant and I began to look forward to going to work.    I’m not implying that  I was suddenly happy, that Kyra had worked some sort of magic on my psyche that suddenly made life worth living again.  It was more that  the rest of my life was so barren in comparison that making a little small talk with a genuinely nice human being felt like a surprise party on my 21st birthday.   I had a routine that never varied-  get up, go to work, go to the gym, make dinner for yourself and eat it alone, watch TV, go to bed.   If I was feeling particularly adventurous on the weekends, I’d go for a hike, but mostly I just did a whole lot of nothing on the weekends. 

“Hi Sunshine.”   Kyra said, as I walked in one Monday.  She loved to tease me about my mood, which had hit a particularly dark shade of grey that morning.   I tried to smile back. 

“I hear it’s your birthday.”

“I don’t care for birthdays much.”   

Kyra smiled.  “Really?  I’m shocked.   “Well you might be interested to know that I do have a little surprise for you.”

“Come on.”

“I think you’ll like it.”  I frowned.   “Okay, be that way.”     

We were on our way to lunch when she grabbed my arm.   “This way.”

“Where we going?”   

“I told  you it was a surprise, didn’t I.”   She walked me around the corner to her car.   “Get in.” 

It was freezing.  She turned the car on and turned on the seat heaters.   “You ready?”  She reached over and undid my belt buckle.   

Thank God I didn’t say anything stupid like “What are you doing?”  It was obvious.  And kind of amazing actually; not like I was throwing off any kind of signs that I was into her, and technically she was my boss.

“Tell me that this isn’t exactly what you need today and I’ll stop.”  She pulled a tub of vaseline out of her pocket and set it on the dashboard.   “This is not a come-on okay; this is a birthday present.   I wanted to give you something special and frankly, I couldn’t think of anything you needed more.   When lunch is over, we’re going back to work and nothing will change, okay? “  I nodded and grunted a thank you.  I did need this - I hadn’t been touched by a woman since my wife left me.  She unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down around my knees.  “I don’t know anybody that needs this more right now than you.”   She examined my cock the way a jeweler appraises a diamond.   “Very nice Cooper.” 

“Don’t act so surprised.” 

“No offense or anything, but I just expected something more in proportion.”    I was kind of a skinny for all my working out, but I was blessed with a thick, vascular cock.  She gave it a squeeze.  “Very nice.”

She cracked the vaseline, rolled up her sleeves and grabbed my cock with both hands. “What’s wrong?”  Nothing was wrong, I was rock hard, but my eyes had practically jumped out of my head.   She followed my gaze.  “These?”  She clamped down hard on my cock,  flexing her thick vascular forearms.    “You like them or is that fear in your eyes?  You like buff women??  Oh  Cooper, I have so much more to give you then.   And I thought a hand job was going to hit the spot.  This is going to be the best birthday present you ever had.”

She grabbed my hands and guided them under her blouse- up her thick-cut abs, around her flaring lats, across the shelf of her upper pecs, in between her dense muscle cleavage, and finally, onto her firm, meaty breasts.  “How does that feel?” 

I had been into muscle women from the moment I first lay eyes on photos of Annie Rivieccio.  She was a dream, thick and powerful, and yet so feminine.   Annie was my gateway drug- from then on, it was all about size.    I loved the T’s- Lockwood, Colomb, Chandler, Zampa - and of course what guy who’s into muscle women doesn’t like RTZ?   She was a dream.  But right now, I happened to be feeling up a real life woman that I had been working alongside for the last four months and let me tell you - she was large.  Every image of those women that been held so closely by me in my mind’s eye suddenly evaporated under the sensual overload of my hands palpating Kyra’s muscles.   

“You had no idea, huh?  I love that.  These lab coats are good for something.  If we weren’t so exposed, I’d take my shirt off and let you admire me.   This isn’t going to take long is it?”  She grabbed my cock, flexing her meaty forearm.  You’re going to come aren’t you?”   

She squeezed hard; with her other hand, she grabbed my balls and pulled.    “I want you to enjoy this.   Is this the first time you’ve ever been jacked off by a woman with muscles?”    After I calmed down, she began to stroke me.  Slowly, she increased the pressure on my cock until my breathing got deep and heavy.  “Hold on a second.”  She took off her lab coat.     She was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt underneath her lab coat that framed her thick biceps.  “I thought you might want a little bit of visual stimulation for this part of the gift.”   She pistoned my cock, her bicep bulging and vascular, until I couldn’t hold it any longer.  I came all over her.   “Happy birthday Cooper!” 

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be silly, I’ve got another lab coat in the trunk.   She kissed my cock and pulled my pants up.  “You are quite something you know that?  Maybe one of these days you’ll give me a  present.  Come on, let’s go grab a sandwich.  Nothing’s changed right?”   She pinched my ass as we walked towards the restaurant. 
User is currently banned [View]

onetimeiateaburger

Re: A FRESH START
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 01:08:47 am »
Great Start! I like the attention to details and the descriptions. K+ Well done!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 03:19:15 am »
Very nice stuff! It's sort of weird to think that their relationship is ever going to be the same after this, I mean first of all, she reveals that she's got muscles and is basically his dream girl, and then she jacks him off hard, and posing for him, he sprays his seed all over her thick muscular upper body. And she expects their relationship to not change? I guess we'll have to see what happens though, we may get a surprise or two just like he did. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:06:15 am »
A start of a new releationship. What will happen the next day ??

Please go on.

Offline legacy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:09:16 pm »
great start.  I really liked how warm and kind Kyra was.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 09:57:08 pm »
Back with chapter  2.    Working on a slow burn so don't expect too much.  Enjoy and don't forget the K+.     

CHAPTER TWO

There’s nothing worse than having a birthday in February.   It’s not terrible if you’ve got a girlfriend I guess;  it wouldn’t be terrible if you were living in Hawaii either.  But February in Minnesota?   Alone?   Happy fucking birthday.   And Kyra’s feel-up and hand job, as hot as it was when it was happening?  I was a like a guy with a drug addiction who just got thrown in rehab.  If I had Kyra’s address, I would have shown up at her door.  If I had number I would have called her.   As it was, all I had was my nuclear perma-hard and my hand.   Kyra Kyra Kyra! 

My ex-wife, she had muscular tennis legs, and of course being alpha in everything she did she even built a pair of shapely little biceps, impressive enough that you would notice in a grocery store.   She had a great body.   Kyra was in a different class altogether.  Kyra didn’t have a body; she had a physique.  She was a specimen, like a mustang or a Brahmin bull, her body rippling with insanely well-developed muscle.  My ex-wife made for an excellent fuck from time to time, and I say that will all that ‘excellent fuck’ implies: nothing more, nothing less.  Kyra qualified as a full-time distraction - she was attractive, she was kind, she was sexy and she was built.   I was in a cold sweat, my brain was spinning, churning.   Of course I didn’t sleep.   Here I had spent most of my adult life fantasizing about these exotic and unattainable  women, on the alert for even the most modest hint of female muscle in every gym and around every corner, and it turns out that I’ve been working next to a bona fide stacked muscle stud for months and somehow, I don’t even manage to notice until the moment she has her hands on my cock?  How can that be?

“You don’t look so good.”  She said as I walked in.   I took a good long look at her  and I still couldn’t square what I saw with what I felt under that lab coat of hers.  She just looked, well, large.  Of course, my cock was now able to fill in the blanks, but just looking at her….

“I’ve been better.”

“Hang in there.” 

All day I was like a lost puppy connected to her by invisible string.  A mysterious force pulled me towards her when I was supposed to be swiping credit cards or filling orders.  Nothing’s going to change, she says.  Nothing’s going to change??   

“There’s a customer waiting.”

My head swiveled towards the counter.  “I was just going over there,” I said, my cock slamming into the island on the way over there. 

Lunch time rolled around.  “David, can you cover us?”   

Kyra did not look happy.    We ordered sandwiches and she sat down and just stared at me.  I looked away. 

“What’s going on Cooper?” 

I tried to look her in the eye.  “ I guess I’m just a little uh, worked up I guess after yesterday.”

“I can tell.” 

“I loved it.”

“If I had any clue that you were into me I would never have done that.  Really.  You hadn’t shown any interest in me at all.  That’s the only reason I thought I was safe.  ”

“That’s not true.”  I lied.  “I really liked you, I just I was so distracted with my stuff, getting a divorce and all that, it just didn’t seem to be a good idea to start a relationship with a co-worker.” 

“Right.  And that’s changed since yesterday?” 

“Well I mean, that was a very sexy thing you did.”

“I shouldn’t have done it.  Honestly, to me that was like doing a good deed.  It was just so obvious how pent-up you were. If I had any idea you were into muscle women I would never unzipped that fly.” 

“You don’t find me attractive?”

“It’s not that, don’t go all insecure on me now okay?  It’s not that at all.  To be honest…”    She reached her hand under the table and gave my cock a deep, lingering squeeze - “…I have a hard time imagining any sane woman walking away from something like that.  You been walking around like that all day?” 

I looked down. 

She shrugged. “To me, it’s a compliment you know?  I know what it’s like walking around with an itch to scratch and I’m honored to be the object.  ”   Kyra had a sweet smile. 

“Think maybe we could go out?”

“Aww.  Problem is I’ve got a boyfriend.”

“Of course you do.” 

“If I had any idea that you were interested a few months ago…”

“I was in a bad place.”   I felt bad lying.  Technically it’s true, but come on, there’s never a wrong time to meet a woman like that.  I could lose my house and all my earthly possessions in a hurricane and all would be right in the universe.  Had I known at the time- I would have been in a very good place. 

“Too bad.”  She squeezed my hand; god she was strong.    “Get back to work?”

We got up.  “I guess if I had to I’d settle for a good hand job every now and then,” I whispered. 

She laughed.  “Watch it.”   

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 04:48:11 am »
Something tells me, she'll forget about the boyfriend soon enough. Great story. :cool2:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 05:15:09 am »
A start of a new releationship. What will happen the next day ??  K+

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 02:17:48 pm »
Here's chapter 3.    Don't forget the karma.....

CHAPTER 3

I began to dread work.  Working long hours with a raging  hard-on next to the object of my desire was pure torture and I wasn’t getting  used to it.  Kyra knew exactly what was going on and was hardly sympathetic,  She snapped at me when she caught me daydreaming.   She stopped going to lunch with me.  She even tried not talking to me beyond issuing the clipped orders that were necessary for me to get my job done. 

And then something changed.  I saw it in her eyes, as if all of a sudden all was forgiven, as if she had reached some higher level of understanding and saw my unrequited hard-on in the proper light. 

Did she break up with her boyfriend?  Did I have a shot?

“What’s your phone number?”  I told her.   

“You going to go out with me?”  I said hopefully. 

“I just sent you something.” 

I opened my texts and my eyes bugged out.  There she was in a posing bikini, one foot in front of the other, in a full vacuum, ripped and massive, her bulging lats straining against her top like enraged beasts, her peaked biceps denting her bulging vascular forearms. 

“Now go take care of it.  Be back here in five minutes.”

Five minutes?  I had to do everything I could just to make it to the bathroom.   I had never seen a woman this huge, ripped and sexy in my whole life, to be so close to a dream and yet so far from satisfying it … I exploded all over the toilet and immediately jerked off again; I spent most of my five minutes cleaning up.

She smiled at me when I returned.  “That’s better.”

It was better.  My shoulders were no longer choking my neck; and my cock was no longer slamming into counters.   “I really needed that.”  

She smiled coyly.  “Dont text me, I’ll text you.”

She sent me a new picture every day.   After that first one, she focused on details:  her massive quadriceps,  a pumped forearm, and my favorite, her bulging vascular crotch.  One picture a day.  It kept me sane.    I wanted more of course but I knew better than to ask. 

We had lunch again for the first time in months.  “You seem like you’re doing a lot better.”

“You’re incredible.” 

She smiled.  “I know.   My boyfriend doesn’t seem to think so these days.” 

“Please don’t tease me like that.”

“Sorry.  You’re right.  I just figured that of all people you’d understand.”

She obviously needed to talk.  “Oh go ahead.”

“He’s just not fucking me.  It’s been three weeks.” 

“You know I’d be happy to help you out.” 

She gave my cock a squeeze.  “And that thing would definitely do the trick. But I am trying to be faithful.” 

“Maybe I should text a picture to you.”  She laughed.  “So what are you going to do about it?”

“I talked to him.  He said he’s just been really preoccupied lately but I’m worried.  Honestly, I’ve been thinking about rape.

I laughed. 

“What?   You think I’m kidding?”

She wasn’t.  “Kind of hard for a woman to rape a man isn’t it?  Even as strong as you are.”

“You know I’m actually stronger than I look.”  She rolled up her sleeve and flexed her forearm.  My eyes bugged out - they looked about as big as my legs.   I scanned the restaurant to make sure no one was looking.   “Massive right?  Look how thin my wrists are.   I actually have small bones.” 

“Put it away.”  

She smiled.  “You don’t like it?”

“That’s not the problem.” 

“Maybe if I attacked you in the parking lot you’d escape.   But between four walls?  You wouldn’t have a chance.” 

“Sounds like fun.”

“I’m not so sure.  That’s why I haven’t done it yet.  It might take some getting over, even though he knows I’m stronger.  I’m still the woman you know.   It’s just not normal. It might take a lot of therapy for him to get over it.”

I sat there eating my sandwich, trying to imagine her taking me against my will.  I had a tough time imagining not enjoying it. 

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 05:22:01 pm »
Here's Chapter 4.  A lot of K+ will definitely help propel me on to the next chapter. 

That August was particularly sweaty.  For better or worse, Kyra and I had reached a new normal in our relationship.   Two months had passed since our unforgettable lunch conversation.   She was still doling out my daily dose of visual stimulation, but ever since then, whether consciously or unconsciously, I had addressed her with a bit more respect.   She was clearly my superior in every way and it seemed inappropriate to flirt or joke with her.  Even when she teased me -always playfully, Kyra was always so kind - I minded my manners.   I got so stiff she started calling me a stick in the mud.  I had a stick in my pants, that’s for sure. 

“Why don’t you take the day off?”

I looked at her. 

“I don’t need you today.”   Something wasn’t right.  Kyra was always so sunny; I had never seen worry lines on her forehead before. 

“Are you sure?  “Are you okay?”

She looked up from the prescription she was filling.

“Fine I’ll go.”  

“How about stopping by tonight.”  My heart stopped.  I was already out the door; my cock banged against the metal rail as I squeezed back in.   She smiled.  “I’ll text you the address.  Go.” 

“What about your boyfriend?”

“Don’t worry about him.” 

I was so hard I could barely make the one block walk back to my car.  I had no idea what to do with myself.   I decided to go to the gym.  Obviously, no matter how hard I worked out I wasn’t going to impress Kyra, but at least I could blow off some steam.  I was in a cold sweat all day, my cock burning in anticipation.  I bought some flowers, a bottle of wine, drove out to the lake and swam laps, ran a couple of miles, jumped rope…I would have gone to a matinee but there was no way I could sit still that long. I was compelled to keep moving.   I texted her the moment it turned 6:00.    “Should I come now?”

“LOL.  Got to pick up something for dinner.  30 minutes?”   I was there at 6:25 waiting for her.  By the time she showed up with her arms full of groceries, I had to check to make sure I hadn’t drilled a hole in my pants.

“How long you been waiting?”

“All day.”  She laughed. 

Her boyfriend was leaving as she opened the door.   “What are you still doing here?” 

“I live here don’t I?”   He looked like the guy from the Old Spice Commercials.  Actually  I think he was the guy. 

He took a good look at me and shook his head.  “Good luck.”

I shook my head right back.  “What’s wrong with you?”  

“You’ll see,” he said as he closed the door behind him. 

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 10:02:39 pm »
No love for this story. Should I not bother continuing?  ::)

MrP

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 01:56:22 pm »
we need to know what happened behind that closed door

keep going

k+ given

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 03:53:29 am »
The releationship is growing.

Mr. Patuda: "we need to know what happened behind that closed door. "

YES we do need to know waht happens next.

Keep going.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 08:06:41 pm »
Here's Chapter 5.  Sorry for the extended delay, hope it was worth the wait.....

She set the groceries down on the counter.  "Need any help," I asked, my voice shaking.   

"What do you think you're here for," she winked.  "The air co is out, do you mind opening a few windows?   I'm just going to change a little."

"No problem." I welcomed doing anything useful, anything that might distract me from thinking about what was surely going to be the greatest night of my life.   

"Okay," She started pulling food out of the grocery bags - she was wearing only a sports bra.  I was about to lose my shit. "Sorry I'm late, I'll try to be fast."   Every muscle in her back pushed against her skin, swollen and angry.  Her lats started at her waist and bulged in 3 dimensions.   Her shoulders jutted out from her body like tires on a tractor. 

I walked up behind her, my whole  body shaking.  "You okay waiting or would you rather go out?" she said.      She turned to face me, her erect nipples poking my chest like two index fingers.  Her upper pecs were so massive they pushed up over her neck. 

"Hi," she said.  I tried to say hi back but nothing more than a half-whispered grunt came out.   

She put her hand on my cock and started rubbing it.   She was shaking too.  ”I wanted so badly to cook dinner for you and just have a really nice time before we got to this."   She unbuttoned the top button of my jeans.  "I just don't think I can wait.  Is that okay with you?" 

Obviously I wasn't putting up any resistance.    She leaned in  and and shoved her tongue in my mouth as she finished unbuttoning me.   Then she got down on her knees, grabbed my ass hard and took as much of my cock as she could handle into her mouth.  She was blowing me with such skill that I swear my eyes started to roll back in my head. 

Suddenly.  I felt weightless. I looked down to see her standing up with me still in her mouth.  Stunned, I  grabbed her vascular lats to steady myself.   She pulled me out of her mouth and held me at arms length - "what a fucking cock!"   

She put me down, yanked her pants off and bent over.    "Give it to me.”

Her ass was a round, striated bulge, powerful and hot, her clit hanging like a ripe fig below.  She touched herself.  "Come on!"   

I rammed my cock into her.   "Yes!"   She screamed.  I grabbed her hips and pushed into her as far as I fucking could.   "Yes!"  Then I went full speed and hard, hitting her like a fucking jump drill, my hips  slapping against her steel ass like a pedal on a bass drum.

"Don't you fucking come," she screamed.   She was gripping the kitchen counter to steady herself, her thick veins  pushing out of her huge forearms and biceps like cobras.     I was about to come, I really was, but when a woman that jacked gives an order you try a little harder.  She was moaning.  Moaning like an ordinary, horny, skinny little girl - she sounded nothing like the massive muscle bitch whose ass I was slamming like a battering ram.   

"I'm going to come," I screamed.   

"Yes! Right now."   

I came so hard I lost my balance and fell backwards.   She stood up, invigorated, a huge smile on her face, her breasts heaving, her steel abs contracting with every breath.    I had just fucked a God.  She dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock, marveling at it.   "Who could have guessed?"   

"I could say the same thing."   

"What, you mean these?"   She slowly lifted her arms into a double biceps, flaring her lats forward and flexing her chest.  She turned her wrists in so that her biceps bulged even higher.   "These?"  She smiled.  As exhausted and spent as I was, my cock slowly levitated until it was so engorged she could have taken my pulse by grabbing it.

"This is going to be a fun night." She squatted down, grabbed my cock and guided it into her wetness.    She did deep squats on my cock, her bulging quads working effortlessly until we both came again.   " I have got to eat something" she said.

It was a beautiful night.  It was good to get all that tension out of the way; dinner was relaxed and pleasant, like reconnecting with an old friend.  Muscles aside, she was everything I ever wanted in a mate - smart, sweet, funny, great laugh.  I couldn’t help but think about what an idiot Old Spice Man was.  Kyra was a fantasy come true, horny, hot and beautiful - and she just happened to be an amazing person besides.   We drank two bottles of wine; she asked if she should open a third.

“I’m good.  We’re not done yet, are we?  I don’t want to let you down.” 

“I’m not worried about that.”  She grabbed my cock; it hardened instantly to her touch.  “You obviously do well under pressure.” 

“I think I’ve had enough.” 

“Come on, one more glass.”   It was tough to say no to her for anything at this point.   She popped another bottle and we drank and laughed some more.    Then her expression changed.   “You remember when I was telling you about my boyfriend?”

“I was just thinking about him.”

“We’re done by the way.  He’s moving out.”

“I was going to ask if I could interview for the job.”  She laughed. 

“I think that’s what you’re doing right now.   I’d say it’s going well so far.”

“I hope so.” 

“It might get a little tougher.” 

“I’m always up for a challenge.”    She stopped smiling. 

“This is going to sound weird.”

“Okay.”  I couldn’t imagine where this was going. 

“How would you feel about me raping you?”  I laughed nervously; she did too.   

“Really good.”  She laughed again. 

“I’m serious though.   I  want to fuck you against your will.”   

I laughed.  “That would be very hard to do.” 

“You’re going to have to try to get away from me.”

“Okay.  Why?”

“I don’t know.  I’m so strong. I love being strong.  I must be stronger than 99% of all men and I guess I want to feel what it’s like to be truly dominant.  My boyfriend, when he realized how strong I really am, he just, well it freaked him out.”  She averted her eyes, a sad smile on her face.   “Is that weird?”

“Totally.”  We both laughed. “But I guess I’d be willing to give it a shot.”

“I guess I’m just worried it’s going to fuck everything up.  I mean- I really like you.”  She leaned across the table and kissed me.  “Ready for round two?”

“You want to do this right now?”

“I’m thinking we should just go ahead and get past it, okay?  A little more wine?”

“Definitely.” I don’t know why I was nervous but I was. 

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2015, 11:09:39 pm »
I like this story a lot. 

The only thing I don't like about it, is the rape reference!

You should give the guy a much bigger male member in the future.

Idea for a future story.  She turns him into a muscle freak also and she get even bigger and stronger.  They run into his ex-wife and her trainer.  And they beat them up with ease!! 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View